❝a character storage.❞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

❝a character storage.❞

Postby yeeee. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:06 am

One day, this will be beautified and updated with information about myself. But for now, nothing exists here. Keep scrolling if you wish to view my chars. Just a couple of things, though.
*No posting; pm only.
*Do not steal my characters and/or coding in any shape, form or fashion.
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝.❞

Postby yeeee. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:07 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Raveneye is a very perspicacious fellow, though it
is not widely known due to his introverted nature
and empathetic, humble ways. However, if one sp
ends time around him, it is clear he is very com-
passionate & loyal, always placing his clan first.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

═══════════
YOUR BEST
═══════════
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ IS YOUR
tom. warrior of mountainclan. 29 moons. bisexual.
eximious fighter. decent hunter. vv good swimmer
& fisher. possesses limited herbal knowledge.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
©

yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝.❞

Postby yeeee. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 am

░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name ;; aspenheart.
age ;; 35 moons.
gender ;; tom.
rank ;; warrior.
build ;; lean & muscular
scent ;; fresh rainfall & honey
+ ability mastery;
skilled fighter & hunter.
- climbing & swimming.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WILL SET
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
───────────
!(YOU)!!
xxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxx
───────────
───────────
FREE!!!
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝.❞

Postby yeeee. » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 am

┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
text text text text text text text
there's a fire
→ → → → → →
©
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░

name ;; blazepaw // age ;; 11 moons // gender ;; molly
rank ;; apprentice // kin ;; all deceased // crush ;; panther
-heart // skills ;; climbing, speed, hunting, tracking, stealth
Very petite and delicate, she weighs about four pounds.
Has a sleek, gorgeous pelt that is very soft to the touch.
Also bears scintillating golden orbs; looks very innocent.
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝form needed❞

Postby yeeee. » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:47 am

Goes by the name "Trailblazer". Is a cismale. Is a 4 year old, purebred, pedigreed racing Greyhound. COD - breaking his leg. Sexuality tba.
quote tba

-Trailblazer is a very unpleasant individual to be around, as he is very narcissistic and sardonic. Any weaknesses presented will be used against you at some point; count on that. Always cares very much about how he looks, but treads upon other's emotions as if they are nothing more for dirt for him to walk upon. He can be very straightforward in his opinions of a situation or individual, and in turn doesn't really care about what anyone thinks of him - that is, unless they have proven to be a massive influence or has actually earned his respect by some ridiculous means. And then it gets dangerous, for hell can rain upon any individual that dares stand up to him... and has a chance to win. Can be very dismissive if he doesn't see someone's ideas or talents to be beneficial to him in the slightest, yet is even worst when he realizes when someone can be beneficial and/or a threat, as he becomes very manipulative, sly and is a master of acting sincere and steadfast just so he gain information and the upper hand. However, as flawed and twisted as his methodology is, he is an exceptionally intelligent individual and can literally squeeze himself out of any problem or change the tide on an argument in a heartbeat. Is very witty and can be very thoughtful and provide extraordinary guidance when needed.
- As atrocious, heartless and demonic as he seems, Trailblazer is just a very confused, angry, hurt individual. All of his evilness stems from anxiety, fear and guilt gnawing away at him. As a very successful racing greyhound, related to the late Real Huntsman, he was expected to be unparalleled. There was absolutely no tolerance for anything less than perfection, and sadly, he is imperfect, as are all living organisms. On top of being vulnerable due to his own mortality, Trailblazer was forced to be exposed to the unpleasantries of lure racing constantly (the stressful competitions that involved angry humans, dangerous terrain, excessive & painstaking, training, being stuck in a kennel surrounded by jealous, aggressive, cruel dogs), and thus learned never to trust anyone as they almost always abused him mentally, and to always be aggressive in trying to seize the advantage over anyone. Yet also, his rage lies beyond competition and social problems. There was an older whippet, that in good faith, warned him of could happen, but Trailblazer ignored him... until now. Due to his success, he was a stud multiple times. He understands that his pups, like him, are expected to live a life of competition and perfection. Trailblazer feels as though he has failed them for allowing them to be born into this cruel world, in which he learned was even crueler from his old "acquaintance" explaining to him that failure means euthanasia or abandonment - worst deaths than he suffered. All of that, on top of being dead and thus absolutely helpless, Trailblazer is wrangling feelings he simply cannot understand nor cope with. He legitimately needs a pillar of strength and wisdom to gaze past his hateful, rage-laden words to see the broken soul beneath and mend it together to what it once was - a compassionate, sanguine, loyal individual that would give his soul to those that care for him.

-Is a very graceful, elegant dog. Standing 27 inches tall and weighing 70 pounds, Trailblazer looks every bit as perfect as he wish he was. He bears a short, insanely glossy, sleek brindle coat that has swirls of black, cream and silver within. His fine pelage hugs his sleek, sinewy frame in all the right places, especially emphasizing the the powerful muscles within his legs and chest. Has an exceptionally long neck, narrow cranium, very soulful chocolate eyes and ears that flop over halfway. The only noticeable flaw is the fact that he very calloused pawpads due to his many races. Smells of cinnamon, vanilla with a whiff of fresh morning mist. Habits include "stacking" (when a dog poses so that a judge may see their best traits during a show), meticulous & constant grooming regardless of how he looks (licks his feet when he's nervous), shivering excessively & shaking out his legs as if he's about to run, attempting to stare down other dogs, and licking his lips & huffing when he's unhappy. Likes being correct, fish & rabbit meat, open spaces, fresh air, nighttime (the stars) and early morning (mist, the sleepy feeling associated with a new day), and running (he can't live without it). Dislikes mongrels (thinks they are beneath him), other males, tight spaces, and big crowds. Fears being so much of a failure that he messes up in the afterlife, ironically. Skills include very quick thinker, being the 2nd fastest land animal (able to reach speeds of 43 mph in merely six strides), and that's about it. Doesn't get along with other dogs very well and loathes hunting.

-Trailblazer was bred to be perfection. His original owners were professional breeders and showman, and were in all actuality reluctant to sell him due to his heritage, but Trailblazer's 2nd and final owner offered to pay a price that was simply ridiculous to reject. From an early age, Trailblazer was subject to training, and it was clear from the very start he had inherited some of Real Huntsman's amazing speed and obedience. As soon as Trailblazer was old enough to be put on the lure track, he was. Winning multiple titles in multiple places, his name spread throughout the lure-racing community. At age two he was also doing stud work on the side, and overall sired about 5 litters. Life was alright on the surface, but Trailblazer mental state wasn't faring the best due to the intense circumstances he'd been exposed to for a prolonged period of time. He only had one "acquaintance" he spoke to on a regular basis, a whippet named Brady. His elder by a year, Brady was an ok buddy to past time as he wasn't Trailblazer's competition and seemed genuine, but the former went insane, babbling about euthanasia and shelters. Trailblazer ignored him... that was, until his last race. He had watched as many dogs around him vanish, and at this point he wondered of his fate as he was getting old to be a racing greyhound at four years, and the fate of his children when they too aged out. Then, it happened - during the last leg of the race a greyhound next to Trailblazer stumbled and tripped him, sending him flying 40 mph into a steel railing inside of the track, breaking his leg beyond repair. Any movement millimeters to the side, and he would've snapped his neck against the railing. But where his humans worried? Oh no, they were furious. Disgusted and furious, the humans euthanized Trailblazer on the track where he lay, and cast his body in the wilderness to be picked away by buzzards.

-Is available for relationships - platonic, family (maybe someone could play one of his pups), love-hate, and romantic (be warned, is a very difficult one to win over). Feel free to pm me or tag me on here if interested. Don't be afraid; I don't bite (:
yeeee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝a character storage.❞

Postby yeeee. » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:25 am

marking for later use
yeeee.