Alex' characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Alex' characters

Postby Scripturient » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Heyo :)
Just a little something to store my OCs.
Don't steal, don't post... Ah you know that^^

OCs:
- Alex Carter Darke
- Lucian Black
- Kiara
Last edited by Scripturient on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scripturient

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alex' OCs

Postby Scripturient » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:29 pm

-Name-
Alex Carter Darke

-Age-
20 years

-Gender-
male

-Species-
Shapeshifter

-Powers-
make angel-like wings appear on his back to fly, turn into a cat, control fire and survive any temperature, no matter how high or low

-Personality-
Alex is a pretty laid back and nice guy. He's a loyal and trustworthy friend and a funny person who's never too good to laugh about himself. He however can turn into the exact opposite when he's angry. When he doesn't like you, he can make his presence a living hell for you, lashing out in any way possible. He however usually feels very bad afterwards when something like that happened in an argument and probably won't stop apologizing for the next decade.

-History-
he doesn't talk much about his past. What's known about him is that his parents and little brother died in a car crash when he was sixteen, causing him to move from Alabama to Berlin to live with his aunt, uncle and cousin.

-crush-
open

his human appearance:
Alex has wild, fiery orange hair and shining green eyes. He's pretty tall (about 6.1 feet) and has a well-trained, but not bulky build. Across his left eye, he wears a scar (kinda like scar from Lion King) and due to a genetic dysfunction, he only has for fingers on every hand.

His cat appearance:
Alex shifts into a fiery orange tabby, relatively long haired (less than a Maine Coon, but more than the regular house cat). He has a shoulder height of around 1.1 feet in his cat form, and black claws, as well as a notch in his right ear and a crook in his tail from being broken once.
Scripturient

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alex' characters

Postby Scripturient » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 am

Name-
Lucian Black

-Age-
600 years (22 years, biologically)

-Gender-
male

-Species-
Vampire-werewolf hybrid

-Powers-
Vampiric immortality (only able to be killed by a wooden stake in the heart, beheaded and being burned by the sunlight)
Allergic to garlic
Feeling pain when touching holy water
Getting burned by silver and sunlight
Demonic wings
Sharp and pointy canines
Night vision

-Personality-
Lucian is a stubborn and headstrong guy. He's proud, loyal, protective and brave. He's musical, but barely shows his love for music. When he didn't like you, he's cold, snappy and sarcastic, but a true and funny friend when you manage to get closer to him.

-History-
being the son of some ancient King, he has learned to fight, lead, dance and rule. When he was bitten by a vampire a few days after his 22nd birthday, he was chased away (or rather mend to escape when the villagers tried to bury him alive). He has a deep fear of narrow spaces because of that, till today.

-crush-
open

his human appearance:
Lucian has jet black hair and almost white skin. He's very tall (around 6.4 feet) and has shining yellow eyes. His canines are pointy, of course, and though he's very thin, he is extremely strong and well trained. His ear tips are pointy (a bit like elven ones) and he wears several scars from fights all over his body.
Scripturient

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alex' characters

Postby Scripturient » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:33 am

-Name-
Kiara

-Age-
16 years

-Gender-
Female

-Species-
Ghost

-Personality-
Kiara is a shy girl, rather silent, and a bit paranoid. Though she is a ghost herself, she is afraid of ghosts, and the darkness. She's Aldo afraid of ships, crowds, disappointing someone and being forgotten. Apart from her many fears, she is a very sensitive and sweet one, always trying to be the best she can. She's always willing to help everyone out, but when you threaten her friends, she can turn into a little beast.

-history-
Kiara was a happy girl when she was still alive. Her father was a salesman, her mother stayed at home to care for her and her brother. When her mother won in the lottery, they bought a ship to sail to Africa, but the ship sank during a storm. While her family survived, Kiara drowned and returned as a ghost.

-powers-
She is resistant against physical damage, however things like magic, sacred weapons etc can still harm her as if she was a human.
Kiara also possess the ability to fly, without wings however.
It is possible for her to possess animals. Possessing humans however isn't possible for her.
She has minor telekinesis. Means that she is able to move things with the power of her mind, but rather small things.

-crush-
Open

(IMG drawn by me)
Last edited by raey on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you must show written permission to use art that does not belong to you
Scripturient

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me