➵ - - ﴾ storage ﴿

A place to store your roleplay character information.

➵ - - ﴾ sorrelpaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:51 am

ϟ sorrelpaw, apprentice of --clan

ϟ Sorrelpaw//flight ϟ Molly ϟ Pansexual (She loves everyone) ϟ 10 Moons ϟ Apprentice ϟ Short ϟ Calico ϟ Green eyes ϟ Short, stumpy tail ϟ

ϟ Relationships open! Family, friends, crushes etc~ ϟ

ϟ Sorrelpaw is a curious feline. She loves to learn about everything, which wouldn't be such a bad trait if she actually stayed put to listen to what a cat is trying to
teach her. She prefers to learn in a more kinetic way; experiencing and practising as opposed to knowing the theory, and has a tendency to disregard the rules in pursuit of this. Her impatient ways cause her to be a bit reckless at times, as she doesn't stick around long enough to listen to warnings, and as such, is often getting into trouble for being nosy, going to places she shouldn't be and getting
under other cats' paws. The calico often has her head in the clouds, lost in her own little world of daydreams when it's not poking into conversations. Sorrelpaw is endlessly optimistic, always welcoming, with a smile on her face and a kind thing to say about everybody. She is very trusting, which can put her in some bad situations, and has admiration, respect and love for pretty much any
cat. Her lack of any real experience with the world causes her to be quite naive and innocent, with a wholesome positive outlook on the world and all in it, as she tries to find the good in each cat. She is quite overzealous and fearless, which can be quite the dangerous combination for a cat that prefers to experience things immediately. Overall, Sorrelpaw is a well-intended, positive molly, who simply has a tendency to do things her own way than listen to how it should be done. ϟ

ϟSorrelpaw's strengths lie in tracking and hunting, with a keen nose and sharp eye, as well as wit to know how the prey will respond. ϟ She is fairly average at fighting and climbing. ϟ She is a weak swimmer, and not the fastest cat about. ϟ

[url=.]ϟ[/url] SORRELPAW ;
      {ten moons}{molly}{clan apprentice}{location}{tags}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ comet ﴿

Postby Birchii » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:49 pm

☄ comet, rogue in the twoleg city

Comet (Eagleblaze) is a 36 moon old bisexual tom. He is a rogue, living alone in the twoleg city, known by some as "Eagle Eye" for his sharp, observant eyesight.

He is large and muscular, with very short brown tabby fur, and pale green eyes. He has a white throat, belly, front paws, hind legs, and tail tip. Notable scars include a notch down his left ear, a small, burnt patch on his left hind leg, a scar running along his back, and claw marks on his right front leg.

Comet is a smooth talker, being very charismatic and working quite well in social situations to get what he needs. This causes him to come across as a bit too confident in himself, somewhat cocky or smug, and seemingly fearless of any trouble he finds himself in, keeping his cool fairly well. Despite his blithe, carefree and laid-back attitude, Comet is quite a tenacious, ambitious and determined tom, wanting the best for himself and any potential friends, and when his mind is set on something, there is no deterring the stubborn tom. He's quite an untrusting cat, expecting the worst from a cat, as any rogue with common sense would, being wary and observant of newcomers until he knows their true intentions. However, when you get to know Comet, he is a funny, happy and affable character, trying to share a piece of happiness in his bleaker, lonely rogue world.

Comet lived as a barn cat with his mother, two brothers and two sisters at the beginning of his life. He doesn't recall much of his father, Arthur, as he didn't see him often due to him being a kittypet and living quite a distance away, though he recalls him being a lazy, comfortable tom who looked just like Comet. When he and his siblings were 6 moons old, Arthur's twolegs moved nests, and it was the last he saw of his father.
    Comet continued to live happily on the farm until a small band of rogues settled in the barn, causing tension between them, but when their mother fell pregnant with the leading tom's kits, Comet and his siblings were chased away, aged 12 moons. They chose to stay together for quite a while, travelling, but eventually split off, Misty fell in love with a twoleg town's local loner and remained with him, whilst the rest continued on. Belle found herself a home with the company of an older twoleg couple, Jay found his new life with a gang of cats in the twoleg city, and Bear decided to continue travelling on, after hearing rumours of twoleg monsters that travel across water to new lands.
    Comet stayed in the twoleg city, having a few run-ins with gang cats, resulting in scars, before coming to a peaceful agreement; he would act as a sort of 'navigator' to any cat wanting to talk to the groups of cats in the city, as well as being a messenger for them, in exchange for a peaceful strip of land near to a park that he could own to himself, away from other cats' troubles and territories. He has resided there quite happily since he was 21 moons.

His parents were Arthur (a brown tabby kittypet tom) and Lily (a ginger-and-white barn cat molly). Comet was one of a litter of five, being the middle kit of the litter, with an older brother (Bear, a brown and white tom), an older sister (Misty, a white molly), a younger sister (Belle, a brown-tabby-and-white molly), and a younger brother (Jay, a white-and-ginger tom). He has yet to find any mate of his own. (Open to friendships, or a potential littermate!)

xXxXxXx

Comet is a 38 moon old bisexual tom. He is a rogue, living alone along the borders of the clan's territory, known by some as "Eagle Eye" for his sharp, observant eyesight.

He is large and muscular, with very short brown tabby fur, and pale green eyes. He has a white throat, belly, front paws, hind legs, and tail tip. Notable scars include a notch down his left ear, a small, burnt patch on his left hind leg, a scar running along his back, and claw marks on his right front leg.

Comet is a smooth talker, being very charismatic and working quite well in social situations to get what he needs. This causes him to come across as a bit too confident in himself, somewhat cocky or smug, and seemingly fearless of any trouble he finds himself in, keeping his cool fairly well. Despite his blithe, carefree and laid-back attitude, Comet is quite a tenacious, ambitious and determined tom, wanting the best for himself and any potential friends, and when his mind is set on something, there is no deterring the stubborn tom. He's quite an untrusting cat, expecting the worst from a cat, as any rogue with common sense would, being wary and observant of newcomers until he knows their true intentions. However, when you get to know Comet, he is a funny, happy and affable character, trying to share a piece of happiness in his bleaker, lonely rogue world.

Comet lived as a barn cat with his mother and siblings, not knowing his kittypet father. His life was happy until a band of rogues claimed the barn for themselves, resulting in 3 tense moons of living together, until his mother fell pregnant. Comet and his siblings were chased from their home, their mother quite content with their departure, and so the siblings travelled to find another home. For a short while, they walked together, but soon split off to find what they each individually wanted, and Comet was left alone.
    He found a twoleg city when he was around 18 moons, and settled down briefly, until the city cats, fiercer than any cat he had ever encountered, attacked, and demanded he either join or leave. Comet's sarcastic tone with them caused them to attack him, resulting in many of the scars he has now. He managed to escape and ran as far and fast as he could, deciding that no cats could truly live together without some fight, and travelled over the mountain, thinking no one would follow him through such a place. He settled near the clan's territory at 25 moons, purely because they seemed to keep within the markers they laid for themselves, and has lived there ever since.

Open to friendships, family & relationships!

xXxXxXx

[url=.]☄[/url] COMET ;
      {thirty-six moons}{tom}{twoleg-city rogue}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ mosswing ﴿

Postby Birchii » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:38 am

⚜ mosswing, elder of --clan

name Mosswing
gender molly
rank elder
orientation bisexual
age 82 moons

prefix "Moss" was given to her for her bright, green eyes.
suffix "Wing" was granted to her for her agile climbing abilities.

parents Eaglefoot(f) + Cedarfang(m)
siblings Willowkit(f), Leafnose(f), Kestrelflight(m)
mate Alderstorm
kits Open!
other relations Open! (nieces & nephews, grandkits etc)
friendships Open!

appearance Mosswing is a large, long-furred pale tortoiseshell cat. Her long legs end with dainty white paws, as does her feathered tail. She has bright green eyes, long, curling whiskers, and is a tad hard of hearing in her old age.

personality Mosswing summed up in a few words would be 'a kind warrior hiding behind a grumpy elder'. She still sees herself as a young, spritely warrior, able to jump about and do typical duties, and if it weren't for her slowing and stiffer body, she'd be right out in the territory with the fierce and spunky spark she's always had. Mosswing is a funny molly, always one to playfully tease and get the group laughing, though these days it's more of an 'afternoon' trait, as she is a big old grump in the mornings, enjoying her sleep in her cosy nest. She's quite the chatterbox, and will gladly strike up a conversation with anyone willing to listen to her talk their ears off. Mosswing has always been a stubborn molly, liking to do things her own way even in her elder moons, and her snappy impatience can scare off some of the younger apprentices, but she never means harm.

skills Mosswing was a skilled climber and a speedy runner, thanks to her long legs. She was average in fighting and hunting, unless it required speed and agility, and wasn't a particularly poor swimmer, just despised getting her long, well-kempt fur wet.

history Mosswing was born to two grand warriors, Eaglefoot and Cedarfang, with three siblings. The youngest of their litter, Willowkit, succumbed to greencough, but the remaining three siblings grew to be strong warriors, becoming Mosswing, Leafnose and Kestrelflight. She led a fairly average life, falling in love with a tom, Alderstorm, and having kits with him. Kestrelflight died fairly young, around 50 moons old, during a nasty leaf-bare, though Mosswing kept going on. The fire that seized their home claimed the lives of Leafnose and Alderstorm, leaving Mosswing shaken and uncertain of herself.

[url=.]⚜[/url] MOSSWING ;
      {eighty-two moons}{molly}{clan elder}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ otterkit ﴿

Postby Birchii » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:42 am

♆ otterkit, kit of --clan

Otterkit//nose Molly 3 Moons Bisexual Kit StreamClan The prefix 'otter' originates from her dark, brown tabby fur and light underbelly, reminiscent of an otter's colouring The suffix 'nose' will be granted to her for her heightened, strong sense of smell and tracking/hunting abilities that will come from it

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Daughter of Hollybush Sister of Bluekit Too young yet for a mentor, mate or kits No crush currently Open to friendships

Small build; petite; long legs; long-furred Dark brown tabby Small white paws, chest, belly and tail tip Olive green, hazel-flecked eyes

Otterkit is an energetic, optimistic ball of fluff. She's always on the go, playing games and sticking her head in where it often shouldn't, and strives to go on adventures like "the bestest warriors in all of the elders' stories!!" Otterkit is a very joyful and confident little kit, happily going about and chatting to the most intimidating warrior or the grumpiest elder with a complete lack of fear, though it may also be in part due to her lack of experience with the world, making her ignorant and naively approaching life. This little fuzzball is an ambitious one, despite her meagre size, wanting to eventually become leader, leading her clan to great things and a thriving life, and so tries her hardest to master everything, albeit she does so a tad clumsily. Her desire to serve and assist her clan is so strong that she
easily trusts everyone and believes all she is told, hoping it will bring her closer to her goal in life, and so she can be quite easily taken advantage of, as she has yet to learn there are some out there who will deceive and trick her. Otterkit is a daydreamer, and though she doesn't show it much, she has a very strong belief in StarClan, believing they will guide her and her loved ones in life to safety and harmony.

--

Otterpaw//nose Molly 11 Moons Bisexual Apprentice HeathClan The prefix 'otter' originates from her dark, brown tabby fur and light underbelly, reminiscent of an otter's colouring The suffix 'nose' will be granted to her for her heightened, strong sense of smell and tracking/hunting abilities that will come from it

Good friends with both Creekpaw and Scorchedpaw Mentor is Pebblesky Open to family

Small build; petite; long legs; long-furred Dark brown tabby Small white paws, chest, belly and tail tip Olive green, hazel-flecked eyes

Otterpaw is an energetic, optimistic ball of fluff. She's always on the go, both physically and mentally, and often sticks her head in where it shouldn't. Her eagerness to help her clan means she regularly finds herself in somewhat sticky situations, but when it's required, she has a planning head on her shoulders and invents creative solutions to her problems. Otterpaw is a very joyful and confident feline, going about and chatting to the most intimidating warrior or the grumpiest elder with a complete lack of fear, though it may also be in part due to her lack of experience with the world, resulting in a somewhat naive approach to life so far. This little fuzzball is an ambitious one, despite
her meagre size, wanting to eventually become leader. Her desire to lead her clan into a great and thriving life means she tries her hardest to master everything, albeit she does so a tad clumsily. Her will to serve and assist her clan is so strong that she easily trusts those around her and takes them at their word, and as a result can easily be manipulated by anyone cunning or cruel enough to do so, especially since she lacks any experience. Otterpaw is a dreamer, and though she doesn't show it much, she has a very strong belief in StarClan, believing they will guide her and her loved ones in life to safety and harmony.

Otterkit//nose 3 Moons Orphaned Kit Bi Molly PineClan origins

Otterkit is a small, short-furred dark brown tabby. She has white paws, a white chest, belly and tail-tip. Her eyes are olive green.

The prefix 'otter' originates from both her brown colouring and as a tribute to her father, Otterfang The suffix 'nose' will be granted to her for her strong sense of smell and tracking/hunting abilities that will come from it

Cypressmist [mother]; Otterfang [father]; Lavenderkit [sister]; Pebblekit [brother] Open to friendships etc.!

Otterkit is an energetic, optimistic ball of fluff. She's always on the go, and often sticks her head in where she shouldn't, purely because of an adventurous, curious nature. She's happy to pester the grumpiest elder or strictest warrior, all because she lacks a sense of fear. She's an ambitious little fuzzball, admiring strong warriors and aspiring to be a leader. Otterkit only really loses her joyful nature when older cats comment on her parentage negatively, or liken her to the fanatical actions of her parents. It confuses her why some cats don't seem to like her, even though she doesn't remember her parents well, and can make her feel quite lonely and odd. However, it makes her even more eager to learn and work hard to prove her worth.

Otterkit's parents were two strong, extremely loyal PineClan warriors. Her father, Otterfang, died valiantly in battle before she was born. Cypressmist, her mother, was devastated, and the toll of the loss and the war meant Otterkit was the only surviving kit of her litter. Her mother named her after her fallen father. Otterkit was only 2 moons old when the clans merged, and though her mother likely would have been spared for being a queen, Cypressmist decided that she would rather die alongside her fellow PineClan warriors. Her act was also out of hopes that Otterkit's future wouldn't be affected by the PineClan-loyal parentage, as it may have been if they had joined ThistleClan together. Otterkit's memories of her mother are still there, but aren't very strong or clear; she only recalls a strong mother who had to leave.

[url=.]♆[/url] OTTERKIT ;
      {three moons}{molly}{clan kit}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ kestrel ﴿

Postby Birchii » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:52 pm

♛ kestrel, second in command of the rogues

i. kestrel(claw) ii. molly iii. 42 moons iv. heterosexual v. second in command vi. allegiance to the rogues vii. parents are Stag & Mila viii. siblings are Meia, Carter and ?? (open)

♛ ---- ♛ ---- ♛ ---- ♛ ---- ♛ ---- ♛ ---- ♛ ---- ♛ ---- ♛ ---- ♛

ix. Kestrel is a tall, muscular, majorly-black tortoiseshell molly, with cold, honey coloured eyes and a twitching pink nose. She has a white splotch of fur on her neck, white front paws, and a flash of white at her tail tip. She is quite scarred, the most notable being: a three-strand scar across her right side (shoulder to hind leg); a large nick in her right ear; scratches on her left legs, and smaller scarring on her left flank.

x. Kestrel is a cynical feline. She expects the worst from a cat, and has adjusted to act accordingly to this, choosing to be the first to make
an aggressive mood if she deciphers the situation will end in a fight. She is a very independent and decisive cat, knowing how and when to take control of a situation, and has a clever way with words to ensure she is agreed with wholeheartedly. Kestrel is a very stubborn and ambitious feline, traits she picked up in her past and has flourished during her moons, becoming a strict and even unforgiving molly on her path to success. Beyond herself and closest allies, she is very callous and condescending, believing her group to be the best of the best, and will defend such a belief to the end. As such, she comes across as arrogant and disinterested in arguments or beliefs that counter her own, instead plotting how to persuade them to think and act as she wishes. Kestrel is a perfectionist, her fatal flaw, as everything must be 'just right' and go according to plan, else she becomes fiercely angered and impatient.

xi. She chooses to not reveal certain parts of her personality to anyone, and is careful to do so. The tortoiseshell molly is very ambitious, intending to become commander at
some point, secretly willing to eradicate any competition or challengers, though she has yet needed to resort to violence to ensure it, though she would never betray her commander. She is highly manipulative of all cats around her, using them to her group's advantage, and her own beyond that. Kestrel is a conniving and treacherous cat, and if she doesn't count you as family or a close ally, she is very prepared to betray you if and when it comes to it, though such a belief is kept well hidden by her, never revealing just how far she is willing to go.

xii. Kestrel's strongest
ability is fighting. She has trained and experienced many fights, and with her muscular, tall build, is well suited to it. She is an average swimmer and hunter, and has a very sharp eye. All other skills are somewhat average, if not on the poorer side.

xiii. Violence. Kestrel was born to a low-ranking pair in a city-dwelling rogue colony, with a tall-yet-meek father and tough-as-nails mother. Sweet and innocent to start, she soon changed to anger and a hardened personality when she became a trainee at five moons, desiring to be more than a lowly sentry, and so trained hard to reach higher ranks. Over time, Kestrel came to despise her father, for his lack of ambition or strength, and admired her mother much more, who was only a lowly rank for some minor crimes in her youth. She was delighted to be chosen as the beta's heir at twelve moons, and so began to experience the ways of the beta rank, which came with a great deal of manipulation, battle practice, and doing the alpha's dirty work - as in, killing any opposition or rule-breakers. Such violent ways hardened Kestrel, in both her physicality and mentality, and also caused her to become a perfectionist, as to ensure the king's happiness, with her habit of nose-twitching occurring when a task is not done correctly, as she was required to hold her tongue in his presence.

xiv. Betrayal. Kestrel's sister, Meia, had also landed a desirable rank, as the prince's consort (since leaders were always male, no questions asked). Meia grew as in love with the prince at a rapid rate, and so too did her jealousy of Kestrel grow. As she king died, and
Meia stepped up with her mate to become queen, she finally snapped, her mental state now out of control with the 'power' she held. She had her two guards eradicate Kestrel secretly, but the tortoiseshell wouldn't admit defeat, and brought this knowledge to surface for the colony, after killing the guards in victory, turning to her sister. Kestrel was cunning, and chose to publicly display her departure from the colony to avoid troubles, and walked away. Instead, she sought her revenge under the cover of night, murdering her sister before escaping into the wilderness.

xv. Solitary. Kestrel was now alone for the first time in twenty-two moons, the first time in her life. She travelled alone, adjusting to the loneliness and adapting to the new situations she faced without the reassurance of the colony behind her. Sticking to twoleg towns at first, the molly soon ventured into the wilderness, finding the solitary lifestyle quite peaceful and freeing. At twenty-seven moons, she found the group of rogues she remains with today, and climbed her way to second in command, after having expertise of it under her wing now.

[url=.]♛[/url] KESTREL ;
      {forty-two moons}{molly}{rogues' second in command}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ cloverpaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:43 am

✤ cloverpaw, apprentice of --clan

name Cloverpaw//heart
gender molly
age 11 moons
orientation bisexual
rank apprentice
relations open to family (parents, siblings etc), crushes and friendships

appearance Cloverpaw is a very slim and tall molly, with long legs and a sweeping tail. She is a very pale, ginger tabby with white patches, including white paws and a white muzzle. She has small, pinkish ears, paw pads and nose, and deep, chocolate brown eyes.
skills Cloverpaw's tall, slim build make her a natural born runner. As such, her build greatly helps her to hunt, track and climb. Her slender body means she doesn't hold much muscle, making her skills in fighting and swimming weaker.
personality Cloverpaw is a shy sweetheart. She stays quiet and reserved for a majority of the time, being quite the laconic, listening type of cat, but is a kind and honest molly when she does join in with conversations. She keeps a cool head, being a calmer and gentle presence in the clan, and is eager to please and assist her clan with whatever they may need. Cloverpaw is quite inquisitive, finding learning and developing her skills to be an entertaining and helpful use of her time. She prefers compromise to conflict, meaning she's a pushover, and is quite a docile molly, being uncertain of whether she should stand up for herself or keep the peace. Cloverpaw is a strong believer in StarClan, feeling that they know what they're doing and everything in her (and her clan's) life will turn out for the best.

[url=.]✤[/url] CLOVERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{clan apprentice}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ owlpaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:04 am

i. owlpaw // owlnose ii. tom iii. medicine cat apprentice iv. 10 moons v. bisexual vi. "owl" prefix for his brown-grey fur vii. "nose" suffix will be for his strong scent sense, deciphering different herbs and locating them viii. --- is crush // mate ix. --- is family

x. small, slim with short fur, Owlpaw is a light brown-grey tabby with white patches on the lower half of his body, and a black tail-tip ix. light, hazel-amber eyes xi. dusky pink nose and paw-pads

xii. owlpaw is a very bubbly apprentice, always with something to talk about or be happy for, which can get a tad annoying and repetitive, but his goofy and childish demeanour tends to make up for it. He's a very energetic tom, always on the go and ready to do whatever task is next, and matches his physical energy with his mental energy, as he's endlessly excited about almost everything, be it a bit of sun, a well-stocked fresh-kill pile, or a smiling clan member. Owlpaw is very curious by nature, wanting to learn about absolutely everything, even sticking his nose in to the other apprentices' conversations to see if he can pick up a bit of knowledge there. However, his affectionate and caring ways mean he's best suited to healing his clan, as he can check on each cat to have a joyful conversation. The small tom is very optimistic and friendly in his approach to life, and hopes to spread that outlook to other cats, too.

xiii. owlpaw, given his child-like ways, is quite naive and gullible, susceptible to all kinds of pranks and silly tales. Aside from his love to help his clan members, he's quite a scared little tom, easily spooked and startled by things outside of camp, likely due to his mother being killed by some kind of predator when he was very young. He takes criticism to heart, as it is quite disheartening to hear he hasn't perfected things yet, and can knock his confidence and mood for a short while, but soon bounces back to his bubbly self. He is very easily distracted, as he's so eager to know about everything, though this can mostly be attributed to his youth and will settle down when he matures and expands his knowledge further.

[url=.]⇝[/url] OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{clan medicine cat apprentice}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ blizzardfoot ﴿

Postby Birchii » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 am

❅ blizzardfoot, hunter of --clan

Blizzardfoot "Blizzard" prefix for her dappled, light grey pelt "Foot" suffix for her speed and agility in the hunt Molly 17 Moons Hunter Pansexual Burmilla x Japanese Bobtail mix

Blizzardfoot is a short, yet muscular, dark grey tabby molly, with light dapples throughout her fur. She has a pale grey throat and muzzle, as well as white toes. Her eyes are a light, amber colour, and she has a bobbed tail.

Blizzardfoot presents herself as a confident young molly in the clan, always happy to join in a conversation and unafraid to share her opinions. She is a feisty, independent feline, a trait she picked up due to her lonely and family-less youth, and is a hard-working member of her Clan. Any cat can count on Blizzardfoot to be honest and give her fair but blunt opinion on a situation, making her a useful cat to go to for help with a decision. She can appear overly confident at times, coming off as cocky, but secretly uses this as a front to protect her inner insecurities and loneliness. She is very stubborn, and has quite a short temper with everything but hunting, but never truly means any harsh things she says when angered. Blizzardfoot has conflicted feelings with regards to the assigned mates; it ensures she won't technically be lonely in her adult life and will eventually have kits of her own, but she dislikes having her choice taken away.

Blizzardfoot's history is quite a sad one, though she doesn't let it show. Her mother, Palemoon, died during her kitting, followed by the other molly, named Birdkit by their father, Ashclaw. Blizzardkit, the runt of the litter, survived past birth with her two brothers, Sootkit and Nettlekit, though the latter succumbed to greencough last leaf-bare. The two remaining kits never grew close to their father, who distanced himself from everyone in his grief, though still carried on. Then, at about 6 moons, Sootpaw was killed by a twolegs' dog, which caused Ashclaw to desert BlossomClan the moon later, leaving Blizzardpaw on her own. Being so small, she fought to look bold and big, hiding her insecurities and loneliness behind confidence, and has carried on strongly since.

Palemoon; mother -- Ashclaw; father Birdkit; sister -- Nettlekit + Sootpaw; brothers ---; crush -- ---; assigned mate ---; apprentice

[url=.]❅[/url] BLIZZARDFOOT ;
      {seventeen moons}{molly}{clan hunter}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ mousestep ﴿

Postby Birchii » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 am

➵ mousestep, warrior of --clan

x
x
x

namemousekit mousepaw mousestep
aging ➵ warrior, 36 moons
gender ➵ molly, heterosexual

appearance ➵ Mousestep is a very small, petite molly,
short and slender with a long, white-tipped tail. She
has a light, dusty brown tabby pelt and a white body
underneath, as if dipped into snow and it permanently
stained the lower half of her body. She has a lighter
tabby patch on her face, broken up with white fur from
her dark, pink nose up to her stony, light hazel eyes.

personality ➵ Mousestep, like her name suggests, is a
quiet feline. She doesn't often speak up in conversation,
preferring to listen and learn, and has a soft, gentle
voice that is soothing to the ear when she does. She's
quite intelligent and is often lost in her deep thoughts,
making her quite easily startled when she's daydreaming.
Despite her small size and soft sound, she knows what
she likes and what she will do, and isn't afraid to let
others know it, particularly when she feels she is being
taken advantage of. She loves to help and assist wherever
she can, perfecting any task she undertakes, and feels
best when she has sufficiently helped others. The petite
molly is a very affectionate and loving cat, as she cares
deeply about her friends and family, and is one to seek
for advice or to just have someone to listen. Mousestep
is, overall, a quiet, helpful and calming presence to her
Clan, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

[url=.]➵[/url] MOUSESTEP ;
      {thirty-six moons}{molly}{clan warrior}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ squirrelpaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:07 am

♮ squirrelpaw, apprentice of --clan

squirrelkit squirrelpaw squirrelstream tom apprentice 9 moons bisexual / pansexual

squirrelpaw, as his name suggests, was named for his vibrant, ginger tabby pelt, which darkens to a thick, golden-brown stripe all the way down his spine. His left hind paw is white, as is his tail-tip. He has warm, honey-amber eyes and a light pink nose.

squirrelpaw is a devil in angel's clothing. He may look and initially act like a sweet and obedient little tom, but he loves getting up to mischief, and takes great joy in doing so. The tom is full of energy and has a great determination when he sets his mind upon something, but it ends up being focused on causing a little chaos and breaking the rules. He's a boisterous presence in the clan, a great lover of jokes and cheering others up with amusing conversation, though he shows quite a lack of respect at times. He's quite a lazy tom when he doesn't see how something benefits him directly, and though he's quite intelligent, he uses it to create clever ways to sneak out or cause a bit of mayhem. He's definitely no stranger to sharing his opinions, but should anyone hurt his friends, he's the first to bounce up and defend them.

squirrelpaw is tall and of an average build, putting his fighting and hunting skills at average. His legs, however, are very muscular, meaning he is strong at climbing, jumping (his speciality in hunting is fleeing birds), and swimming, though he rarely gets chance to do so.

squirrelpaw doesn't care much for his history. His mother, a MoonClan warrior, Honeyface, fell in love with a rogue, Arshen, who happened to stumble upon the Clan whilst lost on his travels. Though his father attempted to settle into clan life, he found it too cold and unbearable, and so left promptly, Honeyface following behind happily and lovingly. The pair left Squirrelpaw behind, likely because they weren't overly affectionate to him in the first place, and also because they knew he wouldn't survive in the cold. Squirrelpaw doesn't care for his parents, as his memories are very vague and distant about them, and was quite happily bouncing around the nursery just a few days after they left, continuing life as an average clan member since.

--

squirrelpaw is a devil in angel's clothing. He may look and initially act like a sweet and obedient little tom, but he loves getting up to mischief, and takes great joy in doing so. The tom is full of energy and has a great determination when he sets his mind upon something, but it usually ends up being focused on causing a little chaos and breaking the rules. He's a boisterous presence in the clan, a great lover of jokes and cheering others up with amusing conversation, though he shows quite a lack of respect at times. Squirrelpaw can decide to be quite a lazy tom when he doesn't see how something benefits him directly, and though he's quite intelligent, he often uses it to create clever ways to sneak out or cause a bit of mayhem. He's definitely no stranger to sharing his opinions, but should anyone hurt his friends, he's the first to bounce up and defend them. Squirrelpaw is somewhat sceptical of StarClan, though this is the one opinion he often keeps to himself because he knows how strongly other members of his clan feel about their starry ancestors.

squirrelpaw is tall and of an average build, putting his fighting and hunting skills at average. His legs, however, are very muscular, meaning he is strong at climbing, jumping (his speciality in hunting is fleeing birds), and swimming, though he rarely gets chance to do so.

open to family members, friendships & crushes!

[url=.]♮[/url] SQUIRRELPAW ;
      {nine moons}{tom}{clan apprentice}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me