➤ Fennix Adopts ➤ Closed!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

➤ Fennix Adopts ➤ Closed!

Postby Szczur.ki » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:49 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Notice Board
➤ The adopt is closed! Thank you everyone who
took part :) If you are interested feel free to
check out my new adopt instead, celests!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is Alkanet. She is the mascot of Fennix Adopts! Fennix are canine creatures that are born from crystal in caves. They grow inside these crystals and afterward break through them as if hatching from eggs. They therefore do not reproduce but take meticulous care of the caves instead. Different crystals grow Fennix with different types of mutations, some rarer than others. Fennix are around half a metre in height. They are social, peaceful creatures that enjoy exploring and, since discovery, interacting with humans. Not everything is known about these creatures but humans continue to find out more about them and this adoption centre is one where you can get your very own Fennix.

Onsite links:
MutationsAdoptCurrency/ShopCustomsEvents
Offsite links:
ArchivePast Code Drops

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't steal lineart:
this should be obvious but please don't steal the
lines

No complaining,
begging, rushing artists or the like
Be polite:
being rude or arguing won't be tolerated
No spamming:
Includes advertisement, one word posts and bumping
when not needed

Don't sell you Fennix:
Do not sell you Fennix for C$ or anything else onsite
or off. Trading for

other Fennix is fine as long as it's in the trading
center (to be made)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Owner:
~Shade~

Artist:
leaves

Guest Artists:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Szczur.ki on Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:53 am, edited 152 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mutations

Postby Szczur.ki » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:50 am

MUTATIONS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mutations can have any of these rarities
common ~ uncommon ~ rare ~ very rare

The most common type of Fennix is one without mutations
Normal

These are the ear mutations
ImageImage
Pointy ears ~ Bunny ears
Uncommon ~ Rare

These are the tail mutations
Fluffy tail
Common

These are the wing mutations
Angel wings
Rare

These are the other mutations
Skeleton ~ Antlers
Very Rare ~ Rare
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Szczur.ki on Thu May 21, 2020 7:39 am, edited 30 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adopts

ADOPTS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All litters are raffles or first come first serve, make sure to check which it is in the litter information. x
If you want to edit your form, quote it first then edit
Don't change the codeword, as I unfortunatly won't count your form if the codeword is wrong!
You can only adopt one Fennix per litter
Please fill out the form provided, only the name and gender fields are optional
You can adopt until I post the codedrop, the 'end' date only specifies the minimum time the litter will be up

copy and fill out this form to adopt a Fennix
Code: Select all
[color=#E77373]➤[/color] I'd like to adopt! [color=#E77373]➤[/color]
[size=95][color=#473d38]Username: [/color]
[color=#473d38]Fennix #: [/color]
[color=#473d38]Name: [/color]
[color=#473d38]Gender: [/color]
[color=#473d38]Codeword: [/color]DryFlower
[color=#473d38]Other: [/color][/size]

Litter up until at least: 18/08
Codeword: DryFlower
Artist: ~Shade~
Type: raffle

1. Image
RedRising
2. Image
3. Image
Lilykitten5
4. Image
LeoIsLame

P O U N D
The pound is where Fennix go to find new homes. The pound is first come first serve. If you'd like to to find a new owner
for your fennix, send me a PM with the Fennix you'd like to admit to the pound.

1. Image
Taken by ;;The Demon;;

copy and fill out this form to adopt a Fennix from the pound
[size=95]I'd like to adopt from the pound
[color=#2A8C64]Username:[/color] here
[color=#2A8C64]Fennix #:[/color] here
[color=#2A8C64]Name:[/color] here
[color=#2A8C64]Gender:[/color] here[/size]

Last edited by Szczur.ki on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:42 pm, edited 163 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop and Currency

CURRENCY
The currency is Gold Leaves:
To get Gold Leaves you can send pets to me, don't forget to mention it's for Gold Leaves, and you can
occasionally win some in events! The exchange rates can alter slightly from time to time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When ordering some items require specifics about colours e.t.c., make sure those are included in the form.
[color=#FF8000]Store Purchase[/color]
[size=85]Username:
Buying:
Extra Details: [/size]

xxxxxxxx
common: 40
uncommon: 120
rare: 650
very rare: 1800
omg so rare: infinite

-------
wl + 40
1 C$: 20
2018 + 10
2017 + 10
2016 + 10
2015 + 10
2014 + 20
2013 + 20
2012 + 20
2011 + 30
2010 + 50
2009 + 100
2008 + 200

CaptainHook: 530
MewCat: 380
Limuma: 300
Adamented: 750
Ieda: 880
Violet Berries: 250
Reggieart: 250
Catskitten: 250
ExhaustedPigeon: 250
epiphanies: 640
Tindraake: 710
.cherry blossom.: 770
ThatgirlLegend: 1870
meodencon01: 1500
typically,: 650
leaves: 240
Vampire Adam: 100
Julie_PiscesGirl: 260
Sunnypaper: 80
yingy: 40
Potions-Master: 40
CatMagics: 40
wolfy514: 40
RosslynRouge: 40
Soteria: 60
moonlit.: 200
Pastel Flygon: 400

SHOP
In the shop you can buy items
and store pets for Gold Leaves.
open/closed

➤ Store Pets
Ninetail Set
600 gold leaves each
*Only 1 can be adopted per person
*First come first serve
1.Image
Adopted by Pastel Flygon
2.Image
Adopted by epiphanies
3.Image
Adopted by Tindraake

➤ Dog Plushie
150 gold leaves
*choose 1-3 colours when
ordering
*optional patches

Last edited by Szczur.ki on Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:46 am, edited 62 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby Szczur.ki » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:51 am

xxxxXxxxxxxxxXxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCUSTOMS

If you'd like a unique Fennix then this is the place! Scientists have found ways to create crystals which will hatch
Fennix of any design. However expensive materials have to be used and quite a bit of work too so they do cost gold
leaves.

If you'd like to order a Custom:
♥ Check if an artist has an open slot
♥ Check if you have enough gold leaves
♥ Pick 1 option from each category, additions and mutations, of which the gold leaves add up to the total price
♥ Post your completed form in the thread
♥ Once a custom is finished you can ask for changes up to 3 times

Past customs:
ImageImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mutations:
You can choose either the normal
base Fennix or add an uncommon or
rare mutation.
Common (base): 1000
Uncommon: 1300
Rare: 1800

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Additions:
Any additions such as a scarf,
bracelet, necklace or tweak to
the lines adds to the cost
None + 0
1 Addition + 200
2 or more Additions + 400

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Shade~
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed
Rose.King
1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

[IMG][/IMG]
[size=85][color=#ff999f][b]Username:[/b][/color] here
[color=#ff999f][b]Mutations:[/b][/color] Common(none)/Uncommon/Rare (+what mutation)
[color=#ff999f][b]Additions:[/b][/color] None/1/2+ (+what accesories if there are any)
[color=#ff999f][b]Total price:[/b][/color] here
[color=#ff999f][b]Artist:[/b][/color] here
[color=#ff999f][b]Fennix Name:[/b][/color] here
[color=#ff999f][b]Fennix Gender:[/b][/color] here
[color=#ff999f][b]Description:[/b][/color] images/text
[color=#ff999f][b]Other:[/b][/color] here[/size]

Last edited by Szczur.ki on Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:57 am, edited 39 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

xxxxxxxxxxXxXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEVENTS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, I'm Fern and I've lost all my Christamas candy! Could you help me get it back. I've prepared some presents to
swap your candy for. All of these surprise presents have a Fennix that is looking for a home and sometimes some gold
leaves too.

Collect A, B and C throughout the thread by quoting the post you find it in! The first person to quote the
post will get the candy. You can get a max of 2 presents. Any candy left over after the event will be converted to 20
gold leaves each.
Swap the candy for presents:

opened by wolfy514

RosslynRouge

opened by Julie_PiscesGirl

opened by CatMagics

opened by CatMagics

opened by Vampire Adam

opened by Tindraake

opened by Mune ☽

opened by Julie_PiscesGirl

Form:
[size=85][color=#FF4040]I'd like to get a present![/color]
[color=#80BF80][b]Username:[/b][/color] here
[color=#80BF80][b]Present Number:[/b][/color] here[/size]

Candy Bank:
Julie_PiscesGirl x13
Sunnypaper x4
ThatgirlLegend x1
yingy x2
Potions-Master x2
CatMagics x2
wolfy514 x2
Mune ☽ x2
RosslynRouge x2
Soteria x3

Last edited by Szczur.ki on Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:15 am, edited 49 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Exploring

xxxxxxxxxxXxXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEXPLORING

port: open/closed
boat 1: open/closed
boat 2: open/closed
boat 3: open/closed

The islands where Fennix originate are largely uninhabited. This means they are full of small wildlife, wild Fennix and nature filled areas to explore and find items! The island occasionally opens its' port for the public to book free exploration trips. You aren't even required to bring a Fennix; however they do enjoy exploring too and can help in various situations so it is recommended to go with one if you can!

How does an exploration session work?
The length of a session depends on how much energy you and, if you go with one, your Fennix have:
If you go alone, you will have 2 chunks of energy; if you go with a Fennix you will have 3 chunks of energy and if you go with your Fennix and some treats you will have 4 chunks of energy.
Each chunk of energy translates to a situation duing your adventure. This means the more energy you have the longer your exploration session will last and the more you will be able to encounter.

During a session you can use various items help you along the way and increase your chances of coming away with something.
These are the items and there uses:
♥ [image] Rope: It can be used to climb trees.
♥ [image] Shovel: It can be used to increase your chances of digging out what your Fennix has sniffed out in the ground.
♥ [image] Flashlight: It can be used to explore a cave.
♥ [image] Treats: If used before the start of a session, it will give more energy to your Fennix. otherwise it is used to encourage a found Fennix to approach and become friends with you.
♥ [image] Cooling coat: It is necessary for traversing in the Rocky Desert island without a Fennix that originates from there.
♥ [image] Fluffy coat: It is necessary for traversing in the Snow island without a Fennix that originates from there.

To go exploring you have to fill out a form and post it in the thread.
'Any items your're bringing' are items you'd like to take that you can later use in a situation. 'Any items you'd like to use at the start' are items like coats and treats that have to be applied at the start because they impact things like the length of a session or where you can go.

Form:
Exploration form
The island you are going to:
The fennix, if any, you are bringing:
Any items you're bringing:
Any items you'd like to use at the start:
Other:

Main Island:

This Island is the easiest to explore and contains forests, rivers, lakes and numerous caves. The crystals that grow in this
island produce Fennix with these mutations: None, Pointy Ears and Bunny Ears.

w.i.p
Snow Island:
This Island is very cold and full of snow all year round with beautiful, shimmering, white forests and mountains with
caves. The crystals that grow in this island produce Fennix with these mutations: Fluffy Tail and Angel Wings.

w.i.p
Rocky Desert Island:
This Island is really hot and mostly open land with tall rocky hills with caves. The crystals that grow in this island
produce Fennix with these mutations: Skeleton.

Last edited by Szczur.ki on Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:49 am, edited 26 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff application

xxxxXxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxSTAFF APPLICATIONS

To help run Fennix Adopts I'll need some staff! Below I have all the information about artist, guest artist and
mod positions. Firstly, if you'd like to apply for a position check before if it's open. If it is open and you have
carefully read through what you'll have to do and understand the rules, you can apply by sending me a complete
form in a message :3

open/closed
The job of an artist is to create litters for adoption.

Requirements:
♥ Make at least a litter per month
♥ The Fennix designs should not have any jarring colours, lines should be dark but fit the colour scheme (black is alright for certain situations) and there shouldn't be edits to the lines before being approved by me

Benefits:
♥ Customs are not mandatory to open, but for each one you do you'll get 600 gold leaves
♥ 1 free custom made by yourself
♥ A reserve for a Fennix on your litters made up of 4 or more Fennix (as long as it isn't done too often)
♥ 100 gold leaves per litter you make

If you'd like to apply please send a completed form to me.
[size=140]Artist application![/size]
[b]Username:[/b] here
[b]Experience:[/b] here (have you worked anywehere else?)
[b]Examples:[/b] here (please put at least 2 example of your own pixel art)
[b]Do you understand the position requirements/any questions?:[/b] here
[b]Other:[/b] here

open/closed
A guest artist is a position for those who would like to make a few litters without having to commit long term.
When you apply for guest artist you get a month in which you can make litters or until you make 4 litters,
whichever happens first.

Requirements
♥ The Fennix designs should not have any jarring colours, lines should be dark but fit the colour scheme (black is alright for certain situations) and there shouldn't be edits to the lines before being approved by me

Benefits:
♥ 100 gold leaves for each litter you make
♥ A reserve on a Fennix of one of your litters if it has 4 or more Fennix.

If you'd like to apply please send a completed form to me. (You must wait a month after you finish being a guest
artist to apply again)
[size=140]Guest artist application![/size]
[size=90][b]Username:[/b] here
[b]Experience:[/b] here (have you worked anywehere else?)
[b]Examples:[/b] here (please put at least 2 example of your own pixel art)
[b]Other:[/b] here[/size]

open/closed
w.i.p

Last edited by Szczur.ki on Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 am, edited 16 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps/Affiliates

Postby Szczur.ki » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:52 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSTAMPS/AFFILIATES

kindly made by samekichi!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3303652][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/f713553a-ce07-11e6-b634-d501917402ec.gif[/img][/url]

[urlhttps://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3303652#p104990746][img]https://i.imgur.com/4f1y7Hj.png[/img][/url]

[size=85][center][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][img][/img]
News:
➤ The positions of artist and guest artist are open.
➤ The [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3303652&p=104990770#p104990770]Christmas Event[/url] is now up![/center]

[center][quote][left][img][/img][right]This is Alkanet. She is the mascot of Fennix Adopts! Fennix are canine creatures that are
strangely born from crystal in caves. They grow inside these crystals and afterward break
them open as if hatching from eggs. They therefore do not reproduce but take meticulous
care of the caves instead. Different crystals grow Fennix with different types of mutations,
some rarer than others. Fennix are around half a metre in height. They are social, peaceful
creatures that enjoy exploring and, since discovery, interacting with humans. Not everything
is known about these creatures but humans continue to find out more about them and this
adoption centre is one where you can get your very own Fennix.[/right][/quote][/center]

[center][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
[color=#8080FF]Onsite links:[/color]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3303652&p=104990746#p104990752]Mutations[/url] ♥ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3303652&p=104990746#p104990755]Adopt[/url] ♥ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3303652&p=104990746#p104990760]Currency/Shop[/url] ♥ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3303652&p=104990746#p104990765]Customs[/url] ♥ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3303652&p=104990746#p104990778]Events[/url]
[color=#8080FF]Offsite links:[/color]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3950068&p=121762574#p121762574]Archive[/url] ♥ [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3311600&p=105212694#p105212694]Past litters[/url][/center]

[center][img][/img]
♥ [b]Don't steal lineart:[/b]
[color=#8080FF]this should be obvious but please don't steal the
lines[/color]
♥ [b]No complaining,[/b]
[color=#8080FF]begging, rushing artists or the like[/color]
♥ [b]Be polite:[/b]
[color=#8080FF]being rude or arguing won't be tolerated [/color]
♥ [b]No spamming:[/b]
[color=#8080FF]Includes advertisement, one word posts and bumping
when not needed[/color]
♥ [b]Don't sell you Fennix:[/b]
[color=#8080FF]Do not sell you Fennix for C$ or anything else onsite
or off. Trading for [/color]
[color=#8080FF]other Fennix is fine as long as it's in the trading
center (to be made)[/color][/center][/left][left][center][img][/img]
[b]Owner:[/b] ~Shade~
[img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?avatar=587235_1540752779.png[/img]

[b]Artist:[/b]
Rose.King
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=742803][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?avatar=742803_1533311658.png[/img][/url]

[b]Guest Artists:[/b][/center][/left][/size]
Last edited by Szczur.ki on Wed May 20, 2020 4:54 am, edited 11 times in total.
Szczur.ki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦✦✦ Fennix Adopts! ✦✦✦ W.I.P ✦✦✦

Postby Catterpilers4you » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:13 am

MArk! So cute!!! I'd love to work here!!
Catterpilers4you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me