number: 017name: Miraak
type: Gianttails grown: 3/7
colors:

#DDDCCF | #3C545A | #282F42 | #921E13 | #FAD357
ink:

#DDDCCF
special traits: R!Wing Trait, R!Beak, R!Ink, UR!Yokai Tails
─── ☁ ☂ ☁ ───

It looks like someone got to the turkey before we did! What can you do…

Oh man I was waiting for the Yokai mutation! Here it and the wing mutation are! I think this is the first beak mutation too? Exciting! And all the traits breed! I'm excited for some cool kits.

You're definitely gonna have to work for this one. This is an unlimited impress me! It ends on my birthday so make it good ;3c

Quick edit:
Prettying up and commissioned art are a-ok. However you can't try to commission art from me or Kyubiical, conflict of interest y'know?

Spotenya wrote:username: Spotenya
name: Miraak
pronouns: he/him
at least a 5 word personality: A lot can be said of Miraak, but above else know that he's incorruptible and humble. Of course he's also individualistic, orderly and focused, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being pretentious as well.
His incorruptible nature though, this is what he's so well-liked for. Friends usually count on this and his courtesy whenever they need help.
Nobody's perfect of course and Miraak has less pleasant traits too. His obsessive nature and instability can cause things to heat up and reach all around.
Fortunately his humbleness usually softens the worst of it.

whatever you'd like!
Last edited by dreamyEnding on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squitsune ◉ 017 - Wishbone

Postby eltonn » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 am

username:
name:
pronouns:
at least a 5 word personality:
whatever you'd like!

i love this child?? resres!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotenya » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:37 pm

username: Spotenya
name: Miraak
pronouns: he/him
at least a 5 word personality: A lot can be said of Miraak, but above else know that he's incorruptible and humble. Of course he's also individualistic, orderly and focused, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being pretentious as well.
His incorruptible nature though, this is what he's so well-liked for. Friends usually count on this and his courtesy whenever they need help.
Nobody's perfect of course and Miraak has less pleasant traits too. His obsessive nature and instability can cause things to heat up and reach all around.
Fortunately his humbleness usually softens the worst of it.

whatever you'd like!

These are some visions brought by Miraak

Despite his vow to the sea, the worn child found himself traveling inland and away the life he had come to know. Though he knew he was to stay somewhere at the bay, he still wondered if he truly was the one that had been somehow promised to his friends. Even if he was learning a great deal about the art of combat, the child felt lost, hopeless, and in need of his family. He was constantly at war with himself, begruding his previous actions darkly. After all, it was his fault that he was here and not at home.

A frown had settled heavily upon his greyish lips as he trekked through the unknown territory. Despite his better judgement, he kept his head low and his eyes to the ground. At this point, in the midst of his missing his family, he simply didn’t care if anything got to him. If it would help him find a way back to the evergreen forest, he would risk it all.

The night was young as Miraak found himself following the trail of a rat and despite the dropping temperatures, he was quite enjoying the thrill that the tracking was bringing him. The moon was just raising in the sky as she slunk about. Upon the occasional glance about, Miraak had determined that he was alone. Despite the turmoil that had occurred with one of his friends just the day before. The fallout of it all was still fresh in his mind, and, he felt his guard raise as he was alone.

As he transcended the mountainside a creeping suspicion overcame him and for whatever reason he began to frequently check over hi shoulder to see if anybody was there. His heart began to race and eventually, the fear of being watched caused him to stop a really survey the area. There was a sense of panic about his gaze as it bounced around the empty clearing. There was no underbrush for anything to hide in, nor were there any shadows. As far as Miraak could see, it was just him, the trace of the rat’s trail, and the moon.

But even with these concrete facts why did he feel the way that he did?

A mist rolled in as he considered his feelings and wondered why they were happening and soon enough it settled thickly around his ankles and covered the ground completely. He set her eyes in the distance and allowed them to linger. As he did this, a squitsune-like form rose from the mist. His heart froze as he watched the tendrils of mist reach from the ground to shape the form, creating something that was much larger than the an average squitsune. A pair of hazel eyes peeked from. His heart was racing now and realized that he knew who lingered just beyond him.

If there was need for a clarification, a booming voice came to Miraak in way of a warning and as it sounded, his heart sunk.

"Do not tell other, or your friends. Finish what they've started."

He woke with a start within the family den, scrambling helplessly onto his paws before racing out of the den. Tears welled in his eyes as he pushed himself into the open. Though he was not sure just where he was going, all he knew was that he needed to get as far away from the den as possible.

Miraak had not intended to wander this far North, but as it happens to people, who are new and don't know the local paths and roads very well, he got lost and by the time he had realized his mistake, he was too far to turn around and go back. Plus, he seemed to attract two kinds of people - scary weirdos and beautiful girls - and with the hope of seeing more of the second category, he was quite optimistic, when he set his foot on the East side of the game map.

He had spent the night in very comfortable and safe premises - an abandoned den just the right size for a squitsune like him to climb into and curl up in a ball - now he was on the trail again, looking for a late breakfast and a source of water to quench his thirst. No luck with the first task, but he soon found a river. He stepped into it knee deep and took his fill, thinking, why was it so that water-dwellers could get nice and plump by living in this liquid environment, while he could not do the same thing, while walking the earth.

"Paramour of Secrets, Binder of Fates,
I have drawn this soul to me and made them mine.
Innocence replaced by experience and confusion replaced with devotion.
I claim their fate for You, their body for myself, and their life for my Family.
As I am Yours, they are mine."
Hey there, I'm Spotenya!
I am a in training biologist
and have an irrational love for biology, and greek mythology.
Come and support the amazing Spotsy's Animal Shelter where pets are waiting for a good home.

I have Helminthophobia, astrapophobia, Acrophobia

Spotenya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:10 am

username:
        name:
        pronouns:
        at least a 5 word personality:
        whatever you'd like!
        steals spot
        i need this
        i nEED IT
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wishbone

Postby River Song » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:06 pm

working the musicians magic

username: River Song
name: Mal, may be short for Malcolm
pronouns: Unknown, presumably they/them.
at least a 5 word personality: Mal, the one who never talks, who simply sits and plays their organ.
whatever you'd like!

wip
Last edited by River Song on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:09 am

People finishing their entries would be an awesome birthday present ;3c
they • she
#girl
use my TH for
art/design credit!

MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:25 pm

More time was asked for so this will be extended till Monday the 12th.
they • she
#girl
use my TH for
art/design credit!

MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:58 am

LivvyAh wrote:
More time was asked for so this will be extended till Monday the 12th.
they • she
#girl
use my TH for
art/design credit!

MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotenya » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Good luck y'all c:
Hey there, I'm Spotenya!
I am a in training biologist
and have an irrational love for biology, and greek mythology.
Come and support the amazing Spotsy's Animal Shelter where pets are waiting for a good home.

I have Helminthophobia, astrapophobia, Acrophobia

Spotenya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Sorry for the delay! I'm feeling a kinda under the weather and getting to the computer was a bit of a chore.
Anyway! Without further ado!
The winner is Spotenya! The dream sequence was my favorite part, I just love the tension! @o@
Congrats!!!
they • she
#girl
use my TH for
art/design credit!

MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!