Name: Xyrel (Zy-rel)
How they are "blind"

Rarity: uncommon
Horns: uncommon pronged
Wings: uncommon passive soaring wing
Skull: standard
Feather variation

Ended.
Last edited by Chromium on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: reaper #24 ufa

Postby spirit • daydream » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:09 pm

mind if I mark this for later?)
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tTrumpeteer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:16 am

username: Mimi9911
Name: Arcashi
How they are "blind": Sightly blind and blind to sarcasm - takes everything seriously.
Extra: How do they overcome this or "see"?(you can say they don't overcome it) Blind by sight: Using all of his other senses as much as he possibly can to somewhat replace his impaired vision. Blind to sarcasm: He tries to joke himself, but usually he either does an unfunny joke and it becomes a flop, or he does it in the wrong place and wrong time and it goes horribly wrong in all the wrong ways.
tTrumpeteer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:11 am

Username: PaleLotus
Name: Beldin
How they are "blind": Blind to Value. He has trouble determining what someone or something means to him. Growing up he never asked "What does this mean to me?" and has grown up never bothering with the value of things and remains nonchalant to most things.

Extra: How do they overcome this or "see"?: As he gets to know someone or finds something interesting/has to rid of something he takes a step back and asks what this person/thing means to him, how much it'll be missed, and the emotions attached to it. He then places it in categories of his personal worth chart, levels of what this person/thing means to him the higher up the more value he puts into it and the harder he is to fight for it, of course, some things are bound to move so he does this again and again over periods of time.
Last edited by lxxtus on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ilovepits » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:44 am

username:ilovepits
Name:solar
How they are "blind":"its was a day like all the rest.""And then the hole world became into a war I was there to try to protect my love and then she died right infrot of me i flung at the dragon in rage.But before I got the final blow he scratched my eye and I gave him the blow carried my love with my stet and barred her under a tree though I can't see all I will see is her screaming in pain."
Extra: How do they overcome this or "see"?(you can say they don't overcome it):he will never overcome this tragety
God bless you jesus
Christmas is about holiday cheer
loveing family mebers
the birthday of gods son
look and cheer
╚═══════════════
Ofsute UR petImage
Ilovepits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Graystripe - » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Username: - Graystripe -
Name: Leander
How they are "blind"?: He can see how and who every Reaper, and sometimes other creatures, is in love with. He can tell who they are in love with, if they have a future together, and just how in love they are. With this special gift comes a price. He cannot fall in love. He feels no romantic attachment to any Reaper. Now, he can love his family/other creatures but not another Reaper who he could feel romantically inclined towards.
Extra: How do they overcome this or "see"?(you can say they don't overcome it): A female Reaper with eyes the color of the river must save him from drowning. When this happen they must look each other in the eyes and share a kiss. This will break the curse on him but he will keep his gift. Then, in that moment, the two will realize they must be together.
- Graystripe -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:09 pm

username: PhantomDaydream
Name: Kai
How they are "blind": Kai became young at a very young age, he was messing around with wires and fire since he had a weird boil type thing on his cheek
Extra: How do they overcome this or "see"?(you can say they don't overcome it)
Res
Last edited by ~Phantom on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NebulaeSoul » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:33 am

username: NebulaeSoul

Name: Xyrel (Zy-rel)

How they are "blind": Ever since Xyrel was young, he has never been able to see the good in others. He grew up in a broken world, always able to look into others' hearts and see only their dark thoughts. No matter how pure the creature he interacted with was, he could never see how kind and nurturing they actually were, only their darkness. Knowing nothing else but this horrible world, he isolated himself for years, both fearful and hateful of how evil the world was. He recently left, hopeful that the world might have changed.

Extra: After leaving isolation, Xyrel discovered another like him, only seeing the evil in others. They taught him a way to be able to see the light of the world. He discovered that as long as he kept his eyes closed when interacting with another being, he would no longer see the evil.
▬▬▬▬▬(C O U N T L E S S✩S T A R S)▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x © Wattpad Quotev Art Shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
( O N E S K Y ?)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( O N E S K Y ?)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( O N E S K Y ?)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( O N E S K Y ?)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( O N E S K Y ?)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( O N E S K Y ?)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( O N E S K Y ?)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬(T O✩J U S T)▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHello! I'm NebulaeSoul, but just call me Neb.
xI like dragons, stargazing, Pokemon, sport
xand animals. Feel free to PM me whenever
xabout anything, I love to chat and make
xfriends! I'm a kind little thing and never
xreject company~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxImage
NebulaeSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cuddlewuffle » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:05 am

username: Cuddlewuffle

Name: ílios ("helios")

How they are "blind": ílios hated to see suffering in others and always tried his best to see on the bright side of things. gradually he didn't just see past the negative things in life but instead completely ignored them, determined to stay positive. eventually, he wasn't able to "see" the not-so-great things in life. he would only ever see positive things, and became trusting and gullible. many things were stolen from him because he invited those into his home who were criminals and thieves, but he wasn't able to see it. he is now oblivious to the bad traits in others and doesn't even realize it.

Extra: How do they overcome this or "see"?(you can say they don't overcome it): ílios still does not see the bad things in others, despite his close friends insisting he should. he is slowly learning to become a bit more suspicious, but he still doesn't like thinking about the negative aspects of people.
check out my CS pet finder website!

http://whatpetdidiget.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you're not sure what your Dec. 18th pet is worth, DO NOT accept any trades for it until you've checked if it's fair in the thread below!!

December 18th: Is this a fair trade?
cuddlewuffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:19 pm

username: + Dark Age +
Name: " My name is Zaphara. My close friends may call me Zap If they wish. "
How they are "blind": " My brothers and sisters have a special sight. They csm see beyond this reality. I can not."
Extra: How do they overcome this or "see"?(you can say they don't overcome it): " I rely on my family to help me see things I can not. They see beyond dimensions. I see what everyone else sees. I guess that makes me more down to earth."
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me