Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Hellbound Adopts by Creative

Artist Creative [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hellbound Adopts

Postby Creative » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Nursery . Fanclub . Archives . Redeemables

Artist Comp Coming Soon!!

Important Announcements:

Reedeemables section now implemented.

Archives are now up and running!

Stamps:
If someone marks this thread saying you referred them, you can get stuff from Redeemables! Put one of these in your sig and mention to mark this thread saying you referred them. Do not harass people by PMing them to try to get them to mark this thread. See Redeemables for more info.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3240855][img]https://s19.postimg.org/tzm9emhf7/Stamp.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Creative on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currently UFA

Postby Creative » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Open Adoptions! wrote:Image
At least 2 RUs guaranteed for Adopt #3
Last edited by Creative on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lore/Species Info

Lore wrote:Hell Bounds are a species of canine that have always been around humans but had never been domesticated. Their unusual whip-like tails and general quick-to-flee disposition gave rise to the myth that the prominent bands that are distinct from all the fur around it, to the point of being a different texture, pattern, color, and length from the rest of the fur, are leftover remnants from the first generation of Hell Bounds that were chained and dragged to hell, the iron bands that captured them burning their fur so badly, that it persisted through generations.

The strange bands aside, it didn't help that Hell Bounds are quite susceptible to gene mutations for whatever reason. With the myth of the bands' origins floating around, it really didn't take too long until someone saw a Hell Bound that had sprouted horns as well, and took that as confirmation of their hellish origin.

It's said that the reason Hell Bounds are so quick to run from any sense of danger is because they live in constant fear of something trying to drag it back to hell once more.

Of course, we know today in modern times that these myths were built on superstition of a people without the right technology to understand genes and their affect on an animal and were thus trying to explain the bizarre flighty animal in a way they understood.

Right...?

Species General Info wrote:
Diet wrote:--Generally, Hell Bounds are carnivorous, but can be seen supplementing their diet with roots and berries
--Favored prey tends to be small animals such as rabbit
--A pack of them is able to take down larger prey such as deer, but this is uncommon
Socialization wrote:--Hell Bounds are typically a loner species, hunting and living mostly on their own
--A pack is not uncommon to form though, usually through family ties or other such means of trust
--Even loners hold territory and though they are a species quick to run away, they are rather territorial to those they don't know
--Though with most confrontations, they flee, should any gain their trust, human or other Hell Bound or something else, they tend to form close ties

Breeding wrote:Currently not implemented and under construction.
--Hell Bounds are biologically male or female
--They have a concept of gender identity and none are treated differently for how they identify
--Usually, Hell Bounds mate for life, but this is not a rule
--There is no real difference in hierarchy or in physical development between either male or female Hell Bounds
--There have been cases where Hellbounds develop poly relationships, when this happens, typically one pair of mates is chosen to breed and have a litter, and the litter is cared for by everyone involved
--Young Hellbounds are referred to as pups
Last edited by Creative on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mutations

Common wrote:Traits that most Hell Bounds have. Unedited Adopts.

Uncommon wrote:Only 2-3 out of every 10 or so adopts will be eligible to have uncommon traits.

Stubby Horns, Stubby Tail, Custom Tail (is still thin and between the lengths of Stubby Tail and a Common Tail), Floppy Ears, One Bent Ear, Custom Ears, Fur Edits (slightly longer/silky and flowy/etc, but NOT fluffier; fur on the ankles/elbows can not touch the ground, fur along the belly can not go past the elbows), Hair Edits, Colored Sclera,

Examples may appear later.

Rare wrote:Only 1 out of 20 or so adopts will be eligible to have rare traits.

Fluffy Tail, Fox Tail, Custom Tail (any length, as fluffy as you want it), Gooey Eyes, Fur Edits (fluffy/very long), Heterochromia, Anything that Glows, Bandless (this is considered more very rare, I'd like to keep this sparse)

Examples may appear later.

Legendary wrote: None yet, but let's see if we ever hit a hundred adopts and then we'll see.
Last edited by Creative on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Creative » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:48 pm

General Rules:
      --Respect those here. No discrimination of any kind.
      --Do not beg for people to gift you, for breedings, or anything else. If you ask and they say no, the answer is no.
      --Do not be passive aggressive, either in winning or in losing an adopt contest.
      --Any streams that happen are the host's responsibility concerning rule-breaking or bullying.

Ownership:
      --For now you may own up to 10 Hell Bounds, up to 4 of which may be customs.
      --Respect the rules of each individual adopt posted, do not post after a deadline or beg for it to be closed earlier. You may ask for an extension, but do not complain if the answer is no.
      --Please do not unnecessarily bump a contest once it's closed. You may post a good luck, but if you feel the contest has taken too long in judging (at least a month), message me, Creative, about it.
      --You may NOT trade Hell Bounds.
      --You may gift Hell Bounds, but suspected trades will not go through, and will be refunded to the original owners.
      --If you do not want your Hell Bound any longer, contact Creative to either get permission to readopt them out or to hand them over to Creative for her to readopt them for you.
      --You must wait at least 30 days upon ownership to gift a Hell Bound.

Characterization:
      --Personality, sexuality, and gender of any given adopt is completely up to you.
      --Polyamory is accepted, though will not be able to breed using all parents in one litter.
      --You may add accessories to Hell Bounds you own.
      --You may not change any aspects of their anatomy.
      --You may make anthro versions of them if you want though.
      --Have whatever kind of au you want, be it magic or realistic or both.

Staff Rules:
      --All the above rules apply, the only exception being you may own 15 Hell Bounds and 5 of those may be custom.
      --Ask before creating any type of special design, for example, holiday-based or event-based.
      --Please try to remember using either the Adopt or the Custom markers.
      --All forms for adoption contests must at least include the adoptable's name and gender.
      --Include the adopt's number in the title of it's page.
      --Please keep in mind the rarity rates and keep track of the amount you have done. Note: You by no means have to make an uncommon or rare adopt just because you hit the minimum required to do so. However, if you choose not to, these will not stack. So if you make one uncommon and then make another 10 common Hell Bounds, you still only get to make 2-3 uncommons, the leftovers do not carry over.
      --Please keep track of the amount you make in regards to when you can make an uncommon and rares.
      --You may make your own custom that includes rare traits for every 20 adopts you make.
      --You may give out Runner Ups and Honorable Mentions as you see fit, though please try not to go wild.

Guest Artists:
      --Staff Rules apply except:
      --You may make up to 5 adopts, one of which may have one uncommon trait.
      --You may not make runner ups or honorable mentions that are redeemable.
      --Your guest artist term will only last for a month.
Last edited by Creative on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Owner

Archivist
N/A

Temporary Archivist:

Artists
N/A

Mods
N/A
Last edited by Creative on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Affiliations wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Open, just PM me to be added!!
Last edited by Creative on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bans/Strikes

N/A

Refer to Rules.
Last edited by Creative on Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Redeemables

Postby Creative » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:49 pm

Here is where you can put all those Honorable Mentions you get to use! As well as any Referral Points you may get.

Referral Points are gotten when someone marks this thread saying you referred them. This can be done by putting the stamp in your sig! The stamp can be found on the first post.

Rules
--Do not harass people into marking this thread for you. You may not request people to mark this thread in a pm or a trade message.
--Do not bribe people to mark this thread for you. You may not offer them any sort of reward for marking the thread.
--Don't be spammy with the advertisements, only put them in your sig or trade rules or anywhere else unobtrusive. Do not go into other threads that have nothing to do with advertisements and try to get people to mark this thread there.
--IF you put it in your trade rules, you may NOT make it sound like they have to mark this thread for you in order to trade with you. It should be only there as a side note if they want to check out the thread. This can not be any sort of bribery or a rule that they have to mark this thread.
--If you ever quote your trade rules in a thread, remove the advertisement for this thread.

If it is brought to my attention that anyone is breaking any of these rules, they will receive a warning and any referrals gotten in this way will be voided.

--Honorable Mentions are gotten when an official artist finds your form to be worthy of a special mention in the winner announcement post. To redeem an Honorable Mention, PM Creative with a link to the post where you are given the Honorable Mention and it will be recorded.
    --Referrals are worth 1 Point
      --Referrals are gotten when someone marks this thread citing you as the person who referred them here. See the above rules for this section regarding what you can and cannot do to get a valid referral.

Redeemables
Nursery Bonuses

Not yet implemented. Will be put into place when the Nursery opens.

MYO Hellbounds

Ticket Type 1 -- 1-3 Uncommon Mutations
      Price: 10 Points
    Ticket Type 2 -- 1 Rare and 1-3 Uncommon Mutations
      Price: 20 Points
    Ticket Type 3 -- Unlimited Rare and Uncommon Mutations
      Price: 25 Points

Last edited by Creative on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hell Bounds Adopts

Postby Creative » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:49 pm

res

note to self, update archive to reflect winner of #7 + HMs
and winner of #6
Last edited by Creative on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
-------------------------------------------------
ImageImage
--------------------------
If you like this little Fennec
Fawn, click on her and enter
for your own! You might
find one as cute as her!

Hi, I'm Creative! I've been on this site for a while, so my trade groups are pretty large, send me a trade! I'll trade for pets on my wishlist, but C$ is preferred so check out my sales groups!

Working on commissions. <3
2.5/5 done!

Check out my brand new species!!

Creative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me