Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Dreamers Heart » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:06 am

LOl ahaha I felll in love with this series and found the characters greatly divers ahahah
ImageImage Image

P.S. I am female :3
Dreamers Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:27 am

Yeah I understand why he did I just didn't appreciate it c': He disrespected my boi my main man Coran //Will I ever pick a favorite that is popular lmao no honestly I'm all for this because we didn't even really get to find out why he didn't listen so I like this

I love gingers, white haired, and older characters in general so <: I am doomed. Noah fence @ my kid Shiro but Coran is totally the real space dad on that ship imo or I mean I'm for co-space dads Pidge is only 14 so i def do not ship him with Shiro who is an adult. Which sucks cause because the age reveal I thought it would have been cute /then again i had not watched the show yet only seen fanart
    Hunk x everyone platonically is my life purpose tbh tho //Tho I'm sorta on that shay hunk ship but idk yet for sure
    /////Also really on that shayllura ship c': I want space girlfriends and they are p good strong gf™ types

Eck honestly same? Though at this point I'm pretty sure it's gonna be true. I mean purple really isn't a human eye color, and I know it's a cartoon, but the theory would explain a lot about Keith. Not to mention the Galra that saved them kinda looks like Keith so that could be his dad. I feel it tho I really want him to be happy even if he isn't my favorite, but this could also be the character development I'm looking for?

Ahh bro that's so cute <3 I'll just see if I can find it through a google search tbh. I heard the fic Dirty Laundry is really good, but I haven't read it yet cause it's Klance centric. However I really needa get on the Albuelita is coming jokes so I might just do it c':

I live for second hand embarrassment from fictional characters
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:03 am

Oh man I actually went and read a Klance fic, and wowie <3 I'm for rewatching VLD now cause that fic got me having feelings about these two space nerds <33

Ahh I feel that I hate getting really invested in a ship that ends up going no where :> However when one of the producers was asked if they were going to include a gay couple they basically said no spoilers not telling, which sounds to me like "Yep you right you right"

Don't be shocked when your history books mention me *finger guns* I as well am hamilton trash <:
    Ahh! Man that fic was so good I can't wait for them to update some more ;v; I totally getting into Klance I'm gonna be honest. The way people write it is just so cute and pure <33

Thanks m8 I found a dif spanish speaking one, but I bet this one will be real good <3

Ahh I know you're not into the ship or anything, but I spent so much time on this drawing and I'm very proud and just want to share it with everyone right now Clickity
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Omg Kalnce is so legit ^^ I hope they get together in the end or at least confess their love for one another. It'd be a happy ending.

Anyone see the season 2 trailer yet? I cried a bit.

(Hamilton!!! I love the songs so good)
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:05 pm

You know I've heard a lot of people talking about the trailer, and I've read discussions about it, and everything. Actually though, I uh, haven't seen it yet c':
    I'm gonna finish rewatching the show before I watch the trailer I've decided <3

Ahh thanks m8y oh man <33 Honestly I can't really draw humans that well either though haha c': That drawing there took me like two hours honestly... heh. Plus I used a ////free//// [as an artist I cannot stress the free part enough I would never use a ref from someone who didn't allow it] ref for the base. Man trying to find full body refs of Allura and Coran is wicked though, cause I fond them ya know? But, then I needed side refs, and shoe refs, and every refs and eck so much work man c':

I'm having fun rewatching the show though. There are so many corallura things that I overlooked the first time :> Even if I'm the only one on the planet that ships it I'm pretty happy I guess c': I mean I would love to see other people besides me make edits, and art. I won't write anything at all. Despite being an avid rper and such I'm not super confident about my writing, heh. I dunno hopefully it'll catch some sort of traction for my sake, hah. Can you imagine like being the only one who shipped Klance, and having to make all the video edits, and picture edits, and art, and fanfiction and then you being the only one who even enjoyed any of it c':
    It's wicked. Tho I have gotten a few people to start considering it, which is all I really want personally. Just for people to consider it. Like I've seen Keith x Coran art, and the only corallura art is by me crimney x'>
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Are you up to date || Yes!
Favorite Character || ... Uh... UH all of them because I love my children and I can't choose??
Favorite Paladin || SAME AS ABOVE OH NO
Favorite Lion || I dunno probably the red or green one? I really like fast robots, so red if I absolutely have to choose
Your Ships || Klance!
Other || I am Voltron trash hi how are you guys
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamers Heart » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:06 am

No one has seen the flash back obviously Pidge is a girl hate to break it to you. IKR the whole Pidge x Shiro was all ways a no go in my book XD. Hunk is friends with everyone.
Still warming up to Kance ....
that's a cute pick but NO NO NO XD lol not a shipy ahaha
Space dad :lol: kills me every time.
ImageImage Image

Dreamers Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growl.lingo » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:40 am

Um Dude, I'm pretty sure everyone on this thread has seen the flash back since everyone in their forms has said they're done/ almost done. Pidge is a girl sure. However, the creators of the show confirmed they use they and she pronouns. Plus being gender nonconforming doesn't exactly means transgender. All it means if they do not live by the standards set for them at birth because of their assigned sex. So like I mean no trying to be rude or anything, but no one here if wrong about anything we've said about Pidge.
    I mean I headcanon Pidge as Nonbinary, and hopefully they'll expand more on Pidge's own thoughts about that, but for now I'm gonna continue to hc Pidge as NB. Kinda somewhere between Bigender and Agender probably not quiet sure yet.

Hmm. Eh. You don't have to ship it I don't really care either way. Plus these last few days I've met three other people who ship it so I'm not tripping anyway. Plus my Corallura blog is already gaining followers so I'm sure my ship will get it's own fans soon enough <:
growl.lingo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamers Heart » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:02 am

LO,l I would have to warm up to it

Sorry got kind of excitable on the whole Pidge is a girl thing . I like that she is none conforming it just fits so well ahaha I agree we need more of Pidges thoughts on this and what she thinks . It would be totally interesting.

BTW I'm a girl and I am a lot like Pidge though I sadly let my hair grow back XD. I prefer not to be held in by gender rules and try to be myself. I am not a resident genius just a geeky nerd
ImageImage Image

Dreamers Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon-chan » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 pm

*Screams* THEY MADE A VOLTRON FANCLUB

I want to join!
Username: Neon-chan
Favourite character: Cant decide between Pidge and Lance
Favorite Paladin: ^^
Favorite Lion: Red Lion
Your Ships: Klance and Shallura and a few other unknown crack ships
Favourite episode: Episode 6: "I cradled you in my arms"
Other:
Last edited by Neon-chan on Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

wip
Neon-chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me