Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 12 (the end)

Postby imabanditø » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:49 pm

Username & ID: imabanditø 908562
Chicoon participating (link): montgomery

Prompt:

“oh! see, i knew you would’ve been able to figure it out,” montgomery excitedly told eyes. “i’m genuinely impressed!” as he ran through the maze, he tried his best to not trip, but his clumsiness got the best of him and, as he expected, he tripped over another unsuspecting crack and lost sight of his new friend. however, he quickly got up and caught up with eyes at an upcoming turn. “you’re pretty fast!” montgomery stated through several short gasps for air.

if he was being honest, he was terrified of what would happen next after they performed the riddle. and he never expected what did. he faintly heard eyes’s final statement, and as soon as he did, he tried his hardest to scream the chicoon’s name. but he couldn’t. he tried so hard to, but it wasn’t working.

-

“..eyes?” tearfully called montgomery. finally, he could speak, but at what cost? had he lost him forever? all he could see was the vast landscape of the grasslands. nothing more, nothing less. it was refreshing to see some new scenery, he had to admit, but at the same time, it felt like him and eyes were starting to get to know each other more. he started to trust the strange chicoon, one he had been nervous about and startled by for so long. he had an exciting time in the maze, and he felt saddened it was over. as he smelt the popcorn and hay, he began to cry more. he wasn’t one to cry, but this scenario seemed so serene and just called for him to do so.

though, he was left with so many more questions. had he been dreaming? where was the maze, if it was real, and where was he now? what was eyes doing? what did he mean by “anyone else?” montgomery sat and reflected on his experiences and emotions within the silence. and, he had secretly taken some fruits when him and eyes first met and started talking. “i guess now would be a good time to eat these,” he whispered with a bit of shakiness in his voice. “maybe i’ll take the seeds, and plant them when - or if - i find my way home,” he added, speaking to himself as a way of coping with the eerie quietness of the grasslands. “they’ll remind me of eyes. i’ll never, ever forget about him and the maze.” [404 words]

thank you for the booth! it was super fun :D <3 the story was amazing, as well :D !

codeword:Theeeend
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:45 pm

Username & ID: -aeris + 800027
Chicoon participating (link): Winter

Prompt:

Thank you buzz!

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:21 pm

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe

Prompt:

Stripe blinks. Once. Twice. They stare at their surroundings, at the soft grass under their pawpads, at the blue sky, at the sun pouring light into their eyes. They made it. They're out of the maze. They almost can't believe it, and they turn to share their excitement with Eyes-

Eyes isn't there. Stripe realizes what Eyes had said before they made it out with horror. He stayed behind. Eyes didn't make it out.

They stare at the spot the maze used to be, or at least what they think was the spot it was in. An overwhelming sense of sadness fills them, but they don't move. Even as the tears start to spill down their face they don't drop to their knees to sob, or lower their head, or even make any noise. They just stare and cry silent tears, and even when the tears run dry they continue to stare.

Eventually, the staring grows old. They tear their eyes away from the spot, even though there's nothing else of interest to look at. They would miss Eyes, he was a fun Chicoon to be around and their adventure in the maze had really led them to appreciate the Chicoon. But... Eyes knew the way out now, didn't he? He could leave whenever he wanted, at least Stripe assumed he could, unless the way to exit the maze changed much like the maze itself. They dearly hoped that was not the case. Eyes said he was going to stay to tell anyone else, were there others still stuck in the maze? They knew the parasites were there, but were there any other Chicoons? It probably wasn't too farfetched to assume so, considering how easily they themself had stumbled into the expanse. They sigh. Its the only noise they've made for what felt like at least an hour, but was probably only a few minutes. Though their feet feel rooted to the spot, they will themself to move, and slowly inch away from where they stood. Their wings droop, but they continue on, slowly walking away from the spot. Not to anywhere in particular, just somewhere else. Somewhere that isn't here. Though they are still deeply saddened by Eyes' disappearance, and the fact they may never see him again, they trudge on. Just like how they had trudged on through that maze, even when it seemed pointless. Because somewhere, deep down, they feel like this can't be the end. Whether or not they ever meet again, Stripe at the very least feels that Eyes will get out of that maze someday. They walk a little faster. Eyes will get out. And maybe, just maybe, they'll meet again someday. [448]

(thank you for hosting this awesome booth! it was super fun to write for, and the story was really interesting! eyes my beloved)

hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HallowMoon » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:22 am

Username & ID: HallowMoon - 1027299
Chicoon participating: [url]Onyx[/url]

Prompt:

Onyx has been left to his own thoughts now…Image

Thank you for this wonderful booth, Hope to have more like this in the future

HallowMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:59 am

Username & ID: seiku88 + 414623
Chicoon participating (link): Halki

Prompt:

Slowly, Halki opened his eyes. There was no trace of Eyes in his sight anymore.
He carefully held on to the yellow potion Eyes gave him, and hoped someday he could meet Eyes again.

(It was so much fun to join this journey with everyone! Thank you so much for running this amazing booth!)

═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 12 (closed)

Postby Ki-san » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:06 am

Username & ID: Ki-san 1025193
Chicoon participating: Burst

Prompt:

Watching as Eyes had took the riddle and slowly pieced it together, the things he muttered said started making sense. The arch symbol that he thought was a exit, being really an omega symbol made him scratch at his head. He would have never guessed that. So he laughed it off. Burst’s attention was suddenly caught by Eyes who had figured out where they needed to go. “A-Alright, let’s get there so we can get out!” Burst felt excited that him and Eyes would finally get out of this silly maze and back to seeing other chicoons. Maybe even running into Izumi. Burst followed behind Eyes as fast as he could, until the chicoon stopped after coming to a wall. Burst tilted his head, “I hope this works for us!” He smiled at Eyes as he followed the directions that he was now being told to followed. He assumed that Eyes was doing these as well, but once he was going through the wall, he caught Eyes courageous statement of staying behind. Before getting a chance to protest against it, Burst lost his footing slipping off the edge of the maze and falling backward into the grass. He stared at where the maze once was, and it was just not there. It seemed like hours had gone by before Burst had finally gotten to his paws. He shook himself off, but looked again. He wanted to think what he heard from his parasitic friend was just a gesture but no one else had came through. No Eyes. Tears started to fall silently down Burst’s cheeks as he wasn’t expecting this outcome. He blinked a few times looking around to gain his bearings through tear filled eyes. He could smell that the Fall festival had taken place nearby and just started walking in that direction. His heart shattered from losing a friend.

[word count: 311]
*editing this in: Thank you so so much for running this booth and event! This was alot fun and my little writer's heart had a blast! ; ^;
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:53 am

Username & ID: Zentropy + 75749
Chicoon participating (link): Sakura

Prompt:

Of course! “Dead end” makes so much sense! Sakura knew that Eyes would be able to figure it out, but she was glad to be of some assistance regardless. The two chicoons step through the motions, closing their eyes and walking backwards into what Eyes called the dead end of the maze. Sakura’s heart beating quickly as her nerves got the better of her. Would they really be able to escape the maze this way? All she could do was trust Eyes though, and just as her back paw stepped through the wall, she heard Eyes whisper he would stay and tell others of the exit’s existence. It was too late for Sakura though, and she was already free. The dark maze was replaced with the bright light of an open field just after sunrise. It was breathtaking, and Sakura couldn’t help but give a huge sigh of relief that her experience was over…but it was short lived when she truly realized that she was in the field alone. Eyes really did stay behind. She wished she had asked Eyes what his favorite or most missed thing was from the outside, so she could leave it nearby whenever he does exit the maze. Sakura took in the sights once more, before heading towards what she hoped was a town, where she could spread the news about the maze, and it’s riddle outside as well. Maybe if she comes across a parasite she’ll name it Oculus, after a good and brave friend.
[251 words]

Thank you very much for this wonderful journey <3

Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:20 am

Thank you everyone for participating in my booth <3

Heres the rewards for the last day <3
Theres one more rollout of rewards to come, that thing I've been mentioning every day that's like...
"Post today will bring you one step closer to a reward"
Yeah that! keep an eye out for another post for those rewards <3
These users receive these items!
x1 Gummyworm concoction: makes a chicoons tongue even longer & adds stripes to it (C)
x1 Fall Philter: adds maple leaf shaped feathers to a chicoon (anywhere, any number) (C)
x1 Pumpkin Potion: Gives your chicoon "jack-o-lantern-face" shaped markings (anywhere, any size) (C)
x1 Shimmery liqueur: Changes a chicoons pupils to a swirly shape (UC)
x1 Night Owl potion: Adds black feathers to a chicoon, any shape/location/amount (C)
x1 Cat Toe Tonic: gives your chicoon white toes (any or all) (C)
x1 Frog Brew: gives your chicoon small round horns (any number, any location, no bigger than the standard chicoon iris) (C)
X2 Contained Creature: Gives a chicoon the parasite event trait

Here are the rewards for the missed day, Day 7!
These users receive these items!

x1 Night Owl potion: Adds black feathers to a chicoon, any shape/location/amount (C)
x1 Frog Brew: gives your chicoon small round horns (any number, any location, no bigger than the standard chicoon iris) (C)
x1 Cat Toe Tonic: gives your chicoon white toes (any or all) (C)
x1 Bat extract: Gives your chicoon bat-style headwings (R)
X1 Contained Creature: Gives a chicoon the parasite event trait

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:15 am

participating in writing prompts will enter you into a raffle that will
be rolled at the end of the event, each day participated will be an additional ticket

Raffle reward

These users receive... wrote:Image
x3 Night Owl potion: Adds black feathers to a chicoon, any shape/location/amount (C)
x3 Cat Toe Tonic: gives your chicoon white toes (any or all) (C)
x2 Contained Creature: Gives a chicoon the parasite event trait
x2 Scrying potion: gives a chicoon particles shaped like unreadable runes (UC)
x1 Ghosts Gasp: Adds white flame patches to a chicoon (large, only white/light light grey) (R)

Raffle winners
778953 | .henloimmabirb.
1027299 | HallowMoon
275115 | emblo
652370 | shadedk9

participating in prompts that "bring you one step closer to a
reward" will give you an unknown reward at the end of the event

Prompt Rewards
these number are based on number of days and my enjoyment of responses!
14 / 14 wrote:Users in this category had some of my favorite responses. They receive...
X3 Contained Creature: Gives a chicoon the parasite event trait
x3 Cat Toe Tonic: gives your chicoon white toes (any or all) (C)
x2 A Bit better edit potion: Same as the shop item, adds any one uncommon edit to a chicoon

14/14 wrote:These users also receive the chicoon above their ID here!

11-13 / 14 wrote:These users receive
x2 Cat Toe Tonic: gives your chicoon white toes (any or all) (C)
x2 Essence of Spider: gives web and/or spider-shaped markings (C)
x2 Gummyworm concoction: makes a chicoons tongue even longer & adds stripes to it (C)
x2 Shimmery liqueur: Changes a chicoons pupils to a swirly shape (UC)
x1 Ghosts Gasp: Adds white flame patches to a chicoon (large, only white/light light grey) (R)

8-10 / 14 wrote:These users receive
x2 sour solution: give your chicoon small patches of spiky fur (fur texture & tufts) (UC)
x2 Night Owl potion: Adds black feathers to a chicoon, any shape/location/amount (C)
x2 Shimmery liqueur: Changes a chicoons pupils to a swirly shape (UC)
x2 Scrying potion: gives a chicoon particles shaped like unreadable runes (UC)

5-7 / 14 wrote:Image
x2 Gummyworm concoction: makes a chicoons tongue even longer & adds stripes to it (C)
x2 Pumpkin Potion: Gives your chicoon "jack-o-lantern-face" shaped markings (anywhere, any size) (C)
x2 Cat Toe Tonic: gives your chicoon white toes (any or all) (C)
x2 Crystal Black: makes a chicoons pupils, iris, and sclera solid black. (gives colored sclera & unmatching eyes/fire) (UC)
x1 Contained Creature: Gives a chicoon the parasite event trait

<5 / 14 wrote:If your user id isnt mentioned above, you may not've posted enough through the event to receive a reward.
sorry!

Traits lists
    1 wrote:Custom lines [NR]
    Parasite x1 [E]
    Eyebrow edits [C]
    "Fang" Edits [C]
    Eye style/shape [C]
    Tufts of fur [C]
    Ear Edits/Missing Ears [C]
    Missing or Edited pupils [UC]
    Sclera color [UC]
    Iris shape change [UC]
    Tail Edits [UC]
    Minor wing edit [UC]
    2 Tail stripes [UC]

2 wrote:Custom lines [NR]
    Parasite x2 [E]
    Eyebrow edits [C]
    Eye style/shape [C]
    Tufts of fur [C]
    Tail Edits [UC]
    Textured Fur [UC]
    Minor wing edit [UC]
    2 Tail stripes [UC]

3 wrote:Custom lines [NR]
    Parasite x1 [E]
    "Fang" Edits [C]
    Eye style/shape [C]
    Horns [C]
    Mouth Shape edits [C]
    Double Fire color [UC]
    Tail Edits [UC]
    Minor wing edit [UC]
    2 Tail stripes [R]

4 wrote:Custom lines [NR]
    Parasite x2 [E]
    "Fang" Edits [C]
    Tufts of fur [C]
    Teeth Edit [C]
    Mouth Shape edits [C]
    Tail Edits [UC]
    Minor wing edit [UC]
    2 Tail stripes [UC]

5 wrote:Custom lines [NR]
    Parasite x1 [E]
    Eyebrow edits [C]
    "Fang" Edits [C]
    Eye style/shape [C]
    Tufts of fur [C]
    Tongue edit [C]
    Mouth Shape edits [C]
    Double Fire color [UC]
    Sclera color [UC]
    Minor wing edit [UC]
    2 Tail stripes [UC]

6 wrote:Custom lines [NR]
    Parasite x1 [E]
    Eyebrow edits [C]
    "Fang" Edits [C]
    Eye style/shape [C]
    Claws [C]
    Tufts of fur [C]
    Mouth Shape edits [C]
    Sclera color [UC]
    Iris shape change [UC]
    Unmatching eyes/fire [UC]
    Textured Fur [UC]
    Minor wing edit [UC]
    2 Tail stripes [UC]

7 wrote:Colored pupils [NR]
    Custom lines [NR]
    Expressions [NR]
    Parasite x2 [E]
    Eyebrow edits [C]
    "Fang" Edits [C]
    Eye style/shape [C]
    Horns [C]
    Tufts of fur [C]
    Mouth Shape edits [C]
    Sclera color [UC]
    Iris shape change [UC]
    Tail Edits [UC]
    2 Tail stripes [R]

buzz made this dude and is keeping them cause theyre cute ;u;, they'll be logged the same as these though

Expressions [NR]
      Parasite x1 [E]
      Eyebrow edits [C]
      Eye style/shape [C]
      Tufts of fur [C]
      Iris shape change [UC]
      Tail Edits [UC]
      Minor wing edit [UC]
      2 Tail stripes [UC]