What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Re: What would be your dream Summer Event theme??

Postby kitandangel » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:04 am

Hmmm space would have been my first pick but that's already been done haha!

I think a mythology themed event would be cool? I know the faerie event and egypt event kind of touched on those already, but I feel like it'd be really cool to have pets themed around cryptids, mythological creatures, ancient deities, etc.! I also feel like it could be really versatile!

(EDIT: Just realized some other people already commented really similar things haha! Glad I'm not alone in this desire! :D)
Last edited by kitandangel on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Hello! I am kitandangel (any pronouns) and I really love cats! I also love dragons, wolves, foxes, animals in general, and I'm in a lot of fandoms! Feel free to DM at any time! Have a good day/night!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kitandangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Couwu » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:04 am

A cultural / global event could be neat, where we get to explore different continents and adopt pets matching those areas! :3:
( let's say we get prehistoric and lion adopts is Africa, horse / pony/ dogs in America, cats and birds in Europa, fish and aquatic animals in Asia etc.

Their patterns could include a few native population based patterns ( like Maori tattoos, Cherokee tattoos, cultural aspects etc)

LOLO: if I don't respond soonish, I have nothing on your WL and am trying to find soemthing! Or I MIGHT be making some art, don't worry, you haven't been forgotten ^~^

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=4906136 My LOLO through the years <3

Couwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saddlebredpride » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:05 am

Yes! A hiking or summer camp themed event would be amazing! Or something set in the mountains would be so cool!
saddlebredpride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:05 am

What I'd like to see for a Summer event this year is to do a whole utopian society deal

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyBandit » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:06 am

I think an event with like a Jurassic park theme would be cool. Dinosuars, exotic plants, and prehistoric themed pets would be cool

╔═════════════════════════╗

Hiyah! A little about me is I love to
draw! I am a Physical therapy
college student. I am working to help
people. I also have an unhealthy
obsession with bees. I love Bee
Keeping and giving out my bee
facts. Feel free to message me
about bee facts. Bees Bees Bees

╚═════════════════════════╝

SkyBandit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cady55again » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:06 am

I would ADORE a steampunk themed event and all about cogs and wheels and all that cool stuff Honestly, chicken smoothie needs more steam punk animals!!!
▶◊Cady55again◊◀

Cady55again

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haytham Stark » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:06 am

How about a D&D type of event? :]

I gladly take double pets you don't want and in turn if I have double I give to someone in need.
Trades are always open
Haytham Stark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magioffire » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:07 am

i would love a deep sea event, maybe it would be too similar to the sea event chicken smoothie has had in the past, but i think it would be cool to have biolumincent pets, pets based off deep sea creepy crawlies like giant isopods and angler fish and vampire squid and goblin sharks and colonial organisms. or even stuff like sunken ships and deep sea mermaids and sea serpents! maybe the event would surround the idea of exploring the unknown deep and finding treasure.

either that, or a desert themed summer event. taking inspiration from all the different types of deserts in the world, from the mojave to the sahara to the outback!

i really enjoy events based off different ecosystems :)
blair. they/them or he/him. colorado. infp-a. sanguine-choleric. 4w5. ♒ sun, ♋ moon. january 30th. resident friendly cryptid. autistic and dyslexic. adult.

lock your nft pets.

phoebe of the lunar light says: "life is precious and fleeting, let us make the best of it together this year."
ImageImageImageImageImage]
magioffire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibataishi » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:07 am

If it counts, something retro would be really cute!
shibataishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pixje » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:08 am

Dungeons and Dragons!!!
Pixje

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me