Chicken Smoothie's 11th Bday Quiz

Re: Chicken Smoothie's 11th Bday Quiz

Postby MacabreLion » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:20 am

How long have you been a member?: Since September of 2012... so about 7 years I think?
Earliest memory of CS?: When I first got told about it. Was told to try out the Oekaki and I ended up falling in love with the pets too
The funniest moment?: Gotta say one of the funniest things I've witnessed here is the Summer Event shenanigans everyone gets into. Be it the memes, the art, the conversations, etc. We all just get so excited lmao
The best thing that happened to you?: Best thing to happen to me here was that I met one of my best friends 👍
Your biggest CS regret?: Well, not really too big of a regret but it's still my biggest. I traded one of my December 18 pets for a Halloween banner pet. Worth it lol
Tell us about your favorite CS event: Ah, that's a hard one! But probably the Halloween event, since it's my fave holiday and we usually get some black cats :'D
What do you most enjoy doing on CS?: Gifting people! It's always nice getting a thank you. It makes my day when I make someone happy.
Show us a few of your all-time fav pets and items:
Pet's name: Yoko <33
This guy is one I fell in love with the day I joined the site. Super cute 💚
I also absolutely love all of the black cats, the Tenrec from the Jungle event, and all of the draft horses! I'm hoping to collect every cat, lion, and draftie some day.
When it comes to items... well, I love anything to do with cats, and the plushies or animal items (like the lost city event fish)
Which pet is your #1 Dreamie?: August PPS Lion from 2012. Such a cutie and I need him :'3
Reckon you'll still be here when we turn 12?: Definitely! I've been here this long, after all!
Thank you everyone for helping me get a complete spider collection on cs!
Always looking for more spiders!
MacabreLion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blade369 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:58 am

How long have you been a member?: since 2010
Earliest memory of CS?: getting a VR Valentine sitting cat from the pound
The funniest moment?: I'm not sure ?
The best thing that happened to you?: being gifted an original date red rose dog ♡
Your biggest CS regret?: not buying some of the store pets v_v
Tell us about your favorite CS event: the space event even though I missed it.. :(
What do you most enjoy doing on CS? Doing giveaways and trading
Which pet is your #1 Dreamie?: red rose or blue malk dragon
Reckon you'll still be here when we turn 12?: heck yeah!~♡
blade369

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunflower Skies » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:41 pm

How long have you been a member?: since summer of 2017
Earliest memory of CS?: getting on and not understanding why everything was water themed (big regret not catching on soon enough to get much from the event)
The funniest moment?: in my little community of artists for the longneck adopts we have a fan club thread that always makes me smile :)
The best thing that happened to you?: I made a lot of amazing friends who have helped me through some tough times
Your biggest CS regret?: not joining sooner and not having a better computer to do better art on (cheap chrome books aren’t compatible with much)
Tell us about your favorite CS event: the space event is amazing and I really love the designs. I’m a bit sad that I couldn’t see it myself though :(
What do you most enjoy doing on CS? Drawing, mostly
Show us a few of your all-time fav pets and items: I’m on mobile right now so I can’t show very well, but the raven dog, store pets, and Halloween items are all so cool looking!
Which pet is your #1 Dreamie?: the raven dog! So pretty!
Reckon you'll still be here when we turn 12?: I hope so!
•Tryna•keep•my•
•mind•at•bay•
“I'll face the sun again as soon
as this dreary night ends...
I’ll age another... thousand days
before I know it, Yeah, I'll spend
'em all inside, waste my time while
I'm scrollin'....
I love it when it rains”
───────{Sunflower Skies}───
“Sunflower .
Still .
Grows .
At .
Night.” .
{lights fading}
──{softly}──

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sunflower Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:17 pm

How long have you been a member?: Since December 2010. So eight years!

Earliest memory of CS?: Adopting my first group of horse foals and deciding on names for them. I still have them to this day. ❤
ImageImage
ImageImage

The funniest moment?: Pretty much all the memes that come out for the events and all the chaos that comes with the advent calendar every year.

The best thing that happened to you?: Getting my first UR the year it came out on December 18th of 2012: The UR Aussie!

Your biggest CS regret?: Being scammed out of said UR Aussie and trading him for a Red Rose...

Tell us about your favorite CS event: Well my favorite past event was definitely the Egypt event back in 2014 since I'm very fascinated by all things having to do with Egypt! And as for my favorite event in general... well that has to be the Christmas Advent Calendar! I look forward to it and all the joy it brings every year and how it seems to bring everyone in our community together!

What do you most enjoy doing on CS? Other than the main collecting and trading all the pets I love dressing up all my favorite pets and scouring the oekaki boards for adopts. I also really like playing in the forum games!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

And pretty much every ex-list pet ever created. Especially the whole litter of Tier 7 advent dogs from 2008. They're gorgeous!!! As for items I adore the first CS birthday plushies and all the new bunny items we got this Easter. So Pretty much every plushie ever released. There's way too many for me to list here.

Which pet is your #1 Dreamie?:
This legend right here! I am utterly obsessed with all things tiger and this guy has been my dreamie for 8 years. I'm still hopeful that one day I will be able to achieve him. This beauty's appearance has just entranced me since the first time I saw it. ❤

Reckon you'll still be here when we turn 12?: Oh yeah. I ain't going anywhere. I love it here. c:
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cartoon Addict » Sat May 04, 2019 9:00 am

How long have you been a member?: About 4-5 months
Earliest memory of CS?: Joining of course!
The funniest moment?: Hmm....don't know....
The best thing that happened to you?: When I found out you could Roleplay!
Your biggest CS regret?: Everything about my form for my RP character Tonyea.....lol.....
Tell us about your favorite CS event: I love them all!
What do you most enjoy doing on CS? Roleplaying, nothing's better then Roleplaying!
Show us a few of your all-time fav pets and items: I'm here more for the drawing, roleplaying, and chatting!
Which pet is your #1 Dreamie?: None of them, but I do love malk pets!
Reckon you'll still be here when we turn 12?: Heck yeah!
Cartoon Addict

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mia.The.Frog » Sat May 04, 2019 9:02 am

How long have you been a member?:
Earliest memory of CS?:
The funniest moment?:
The best thing that happened to you?:
Your biggest CS regret?:
Tell us about your favorite CS event:
What do you most enjoy doing on CS?
Reckon you'll still be here when we turn 12?:
I love gifts and got gifted only 3 times// and love to trade🐼💖
Mia.The.Frog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Break free; » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:09 am

a little over 5 years! <3

Earliest memory of CS?:
my friend telling me to get this game :) and playing it all day long the first day I got it

The funniest moment?:
roleplaying! I love it and it’s fun. Adding humor is the best part!

getting my UR HOLLY DOG

Your biggest CS regret?:
leaving it for a while :( and everything I’ve done super cringey in the past. Oof lol

Christmas always has the best!

trading and making signatures

My warriors <3 especially bluestar!

UR BEE 🐝

Absolutely
Break free;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:18 am

About 9 years. I joined on August 25th, 2010 originally. Then I lost access to this account so I made a new one (Spoke with a mod before doing so).

Earliest memory of CS?:
ImageImage
Thinking this was the most beautiful design I'd ever seen (still one of my favorite CS designs).

The funniest moment?:
I think when I found out my best friend on here only lived 30 minutes away from here? We both went to the same con and met! We're still friends both on here and offline to this day.

ImageImage
Probably getting these two beauties from the pound last year c:

Your biggest CS regret?:
Not being super active in the last year :c

The Medieval event. It was the fist time Chickensmoothie did the summer event and I remember how fun it made that summer super memorable.

Roleplaying! Message me if you ever wanna do an RP (Mostly warrior cats tho)

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dream pet, Minor dream pet, Favorite hoarding item, dream item

No matter how old I get, and no matter how long I'm inactive, I will always come back to Chickensmoothie.
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinsoul » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:22 pm

I'm doing this very, very, late but I really wanted to answer these questions haha <3

How long have you been a member?: 4 years!
Earliest memory of CS?: Adopting the monthly pets! (June 2015 pets to be exact) And I remember watching an old tutorial on Tips and tricks for new Chickensmoothie players, so I did what they said, i.e Adopt as many pets as you can, go on forums :D
The funniest moment?: When I once sent a trade (payment for a signature) that was an EXTREME underpay trade to a person who owned a siggy shop, and in it had a pound pet of mine. And as usual, the pet sent me a sad message. I freaked out! So I cancelled the trade and resent it with even less pets--- Yeah, I'm pretty sure pets' rarities and their prices flew over my head at the time. I still giggle at this lmao-
The best thing that happened to you?: When I met and talked to my favorite signature coder. <3
Your biggest CS regret?: Missing 2015's and 2018's December 18ths (But to be fair, back in 2015 I didn't even know it was a thing!)
Tell us about your favorite CS event: the Summer Space event back in 2016. It was so fun, probably the best summer event ever imo. I was so addicted when the event started.
What do you most enjoy doing on CS?: Admiring pets' designs. :D
Pet's name: Feb. Strawberry Sundae❣
Believe it or not, this is actually my most favorite pet on this game! I loved this litter so much. The design is very cute and pleasing to look at. And, of course I LOVE strawberry ice cream <3
Pet's name: '10 UR Malk Doggie (:
2nd favorite! My first OMGSR. <3 No more words needed. <3
The design of this cat is truly nothing but BEAUTIFUL.
Favorite items:
Image Image Image And many more... (:
Which pet is your #1 Dreamie?: Image and Image, it's kinda an even tie for me. I love both sososo much!
Reckon you'll still be here when we turn 12?: Of course.
ARTMS and LOOSSEMBLE <3
jinsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kandria » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:21 am

How long have you been a member?: Oct 2008
Earliest memory of CS?: Unlimited pets and being curious how it was going to come out!
The funniest moment?I: Not sure, I'm shy so I don't really remember anything funny I've done. However april fools every year never disappoints
The best thing that happened to you?: I used to be quoted by name in the is this a fair trade thread
Your biggest CS regret?I: Just misjudging what a pet was and way over offering on it.
Tell us about your favorite CS event: April fools, followed by Halloween because my birthday is near Haloween so I've always adored anything related to halloween
What do you most enjoy doing on CS? Collecting pets to see what they grow to
Which pet is your #1 Dreamie?: The Store Corgis, or any Ausssie/Boarder collie pets.
Reckon you'll still be here when we turn 12?: yes
Kandria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me