unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby Hokuto » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:53 am

If this is truly an unpopular opinion, I don't understand why. Sewing and mending seem like fairly basic life skills in this century.

(extremely unpopular opinion for a pet site) I would eat a horse or a dog if it was expressly raised for food. I am, of course, against going into people's stables or backyards or what have you and thinking "mmm, dinner," but I don't think I'd pass up the opportunity if it was presented ethically to me.
Hokuto, HAST (UTC−10)
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Image Image Image
(Forum Games players. Please. Stop mentioning the bath pizza. Pick anything else to tease me about.)
Hokuto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:03 am

i agree. if it came down to it and i had no food and i was starving, i hate to say it in a place like this, there's not much i wouldn't eat at that point. (my signature might say ethel cain but i mean this in regards to animals and not humans) not to mention... idk how folks aren't at least curious about the ways other animals taste even if it's considered socially taboo to eat them

i hate hate hate carrying cash. i know there are some instances where it's necessary to do so but if i know i have cash in my wallet i'm 10 times more likely to spend it esp after payday. i also get anxious about getting held up and robbed if i have larger amounts of cash in my wallet and it makes me so paranoid
zander | aries | [08/18/19 <3]
hanzo shimada apologist | ethel cain & boygenius
amateur youtuber + twitch streamer (18+ only, pm for links)
doubles group|rares for trade|older rares/ex lists for trade
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:34 am

PREACH
I literally NEVER go out with cash for exactly that reason . I hang around in the freaky areas of town and also have to pass through there when I go to work everyday,and people be stealing like CRAZY . Had my wallet stolen three times in the last years and it was attempted like , five more times but I thankfully managed to get them the heck off , and.... I'm just not risking it. Im also notoriously scatterbrained (in my defense its partially for health reasons) and if I loose my bagpack or wallet somewhere, and there would be a large amount of cash in there ...well if a thief gets my stuff or a random person finds it and wants to raid it , good luck they aint getting any money from me . Only my card which is immediately locked. I technically think cash is better than card because its not as easy to track , it's literally nobody's business what i spend my money for , but in daily life situations its just safer around here to not use cash .

I don't like oreos , at all.

𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:17 am

youre RIGHT and you should SAY IT oreos are so overrated hard agree

chalk markers are the WORSTTTTTTTTT. at my work im allowed to draw on their chalkboard and make advertisements bc i can draw goofy cartoon animals and stuff but they make me use CHALK MARKERS and it makes me want to SCREAM. theyre impossible to clean up and its so hard to get the "ink" or whatever off your hands and clothes >:(
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leshysboy » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:34 am

Disagree, I love how vibrant and smooth they are. I use them a lot at work too, and they're a hassle, but it's worth it!

There's a bit of an argument at my work about it: the correct casual name for an ACDC adaptor is a Cube.
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝
Doctor 𖦹
He/Him/It/Its
INTP 𓆨 𓆣

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝
Too fast, Too soon 🐻
Leshysboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marceline Abadeer » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:06 pm

Neither disagree or agree, everything is a block to me though. If it goes in the wall or is block shaped it’s a block, but that’s just because I’m uneducated when it comes to anything technology based.

Night showers and morning showers are both fine. I personally like night showering more, but I’m not getting into anyone else’s bed so why would I care if you go to sleep without showering.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
He/She/They
Adult
────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Marceline Abadeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanderism » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:25 pm

agree! although i love baths more myself. so soothing (and im a shower singer LMAO)

as an adult who's spent maybe ~40% of his life staying up all night as a kid all the way through early adulthood... i like the night time better. i wish i were nocturnal and could function that way but i can't ):
ImageImageImage
zanderism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavalampwater » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:11 pm

REAL REAL, HARD AGREE. i am literally a vampire i love staying up at night, everything is sm calmer and quieter, it's not scorching hot it's just superior honestly

people hate on mint ice cream too much!! it tasting like toothpaste isn't even true
    dishe/headult
    adventure time & splatoon fan
    sometimes i forget trades or go inactive due to being busy!
    trade thread - rentry
lavalampwater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:21 pm

this is SO TRUE and it annoys me when people say that. the closest i've been to understanding their argument is that once i tried some mint ice cream that was made with actual mint leaves and it was awful, but it tasted like grass, not toothpaste

going camping is not fun

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:28 pm

I completely disagree. Sometimes it isn’t fun. But most of the time it is! Roasting marshmallows, exploring the forest, and so much more!

Why hasn’t the flat earth society claimed that the moon was flat to? (Basically what I’m saying is my unpopular opinion is “ people can be incredibly stupid”)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me