the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby exigua » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:59 pm

it's up in the air, but i might be able to go to a concert in the summer... maybe. i am trying so so desperately to avoid getting my hopes up too high but it is looking more and more feasible and i'm all jittery about it, i never get to do anything like this so it is even more difficult to stay calm haha

^ that sounds fun :) hope you can pick out some good games! i keep meaning to check out ultrakill just because people talk about it SO positively but i never get around to it... one day... one day

> did not want to finish an assignment despite it being easy. remembered a few of the lowest grades for discussions will be dropped. only did half of the assignment. i can only miss one more of these but whatever the semester ends next month anyways and i only need to do three or four to get full credit on those

v is there something (a band, a food, a game, a show, whatever) that you keep trying every once in a while to see if you'll like it this time, but can never get into it?
call me eithne, or just use my username
i'm an adult & my lore is unlockable
exigua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:30 pm

Beetroot for sure. I think it's gonna be different every time i give it another go but nope... just not a fan

^ assignment troubles... godspeed with those next few. also hope you can go to that concert that sounds awesome
> started watching the fallout show last night and the brainrot is creeping back... working on a ref for my fallout oc now
v if you were in the world of the last video game you played how screwed would you be on a scale of 1-10

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:47 am

I mean.. it was just a real world recreation of Yellowstone, so.. I mean, probably 9/10 times screwed? My main problem is I don't know how to survive out in the North American wild. I'm always used to sitting in front of a computer in my free time, not going out and making campfires, surviving on hunting and stuff

^ I keep forgetting that Fallout has a show now, hopefully it was good!
    > Uhhhnnn it feels good to have Mondays off, but I don't wanna work Tuesday
    v I absolutely adore the question above, so I'll steal it; how screwed would be out of 10 if you were in the world of the last video game you played?
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
─────────────────────────
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:43 am

I think the last videogame i places was Hades? So no I do not think so but you can be brought again and again so who needs surviving when you are in the afterlife am I right?

^ working should be abolished/J but srsly take your rest today and tomorrow you will do amazing and hopefully have enough time to rest as well :'3
> I honestly really love making people smile two strangers today smiled at me!! And laughed too and it made me quite happy
v what is something that keeps you going?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby namjoon. » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 am

i think maybe the thought of looking forward to something ? just knowing theres something waiting for me in the future (event/material object) keeps me motivated even if just for a bit hehe

^ so cute i love that omg we need more happy people !! hope more happiness comes your way :33
    > found an old post from august where i said i couldnt find a nice pair of acid wash jeans ... glad to update 8 months later that i found a very nice pair the other day !!!!
    v what was your last purchase?
                  xImage

⌜ efforts will lie ,
                  but they will not
                  be in vain . ⌟
                  ©

namjoon.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby coffin » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:39 am

an italian sandwich + brownie from jimmy johns and some compression gloves to help with my terrible hand circulation

^ 8 MONTHS LATER!!!! FINALLY!!! the arc has ended the world is beautiful etc. im so glad youve managed to reunite with your long lost love
    > Image
    v what do you do to treat yourself after having to do something you dont want to do? if you dont generally do this, what would you do for yourself if you did? (and also you should start doing it within your means because it feels nice. thumbsup)
    it/she/he ⚢ adult
    ....hi whats up

coffin

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby shisho » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:55 am

admittedly, i treat myself a little too much. usually i buy magazines about my interests* and sweet drinks.
      *these are a little expensive in my country's currency due to import prices so these are only an occasional treat. they make me feel the best when i get to buy them, though.

^ lesbian dot com (true). cheering for you this monday (though it is already tuesday where i am...)
      > on the topic of mondays, yesterday was my first day back to school after a three week long break. i hope i can get back into the flow quickly. i love studying, but when i don't focus on studies for a while it takes quite a bit for me to refocus. bah.
      v i'm fairly sure i asked this a year or two back on a previous iteration of this thread but i still like the question, so i'll ask it again. if you were an idol/character/etc, what would your representative emoji be?
    ..Image
    .. hiso he ⚢
    shisho

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:19 am

🩸 🔪 hehe...

^ woo welcome back !! :'') i, too enjoy studying but i understand the transition can be a bit rough. i lowkey try to romanticize my study space so that i'm locked in for a while LOL. a soothing playlist and a lovely scented candle usually does the trick !!
        > why must a girl endure the horrors and suffer ??? (tummy ache)
        v hii !! tell me one thing you're proud of accomplishing lately <3
    arabella !!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:57 am

nothing really ... got an applause in creative writing class today for being the funniest hater (long story?) so i guess that

^
    oh my god i hope u get better ... stoomach aches r genuinely the worst Dx i get them constantly and its so awful

"wow i hope for the steam fps fest they put serious sam 4 on sale for i can finally get it" AND THEY DIDDD IM SO HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO GET IT FOR $7!!! normally its $40 :D im so excited ive really been wanting to play ss4, i hope to get a visa prepaid for the rest of my money sometime soon so i can get 3 as well since its only like $3 rn ,, >

highlight of ur day?? yeah?? what was it?!?! TELL ME NOW!!!
    v

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
    mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:44 am

i had a pretty lonely day so im just glad to have gone home. the highlight of my day was playing a comp game with some friends in ovw. it was actually a challenging match and i had a lot of fun! we won too so that's nice
        ^ glad u got to catch the steam sale!! always nice when that happens, their deals are the best
        > doing calc 3 homework (save me)
        v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
        maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
    vi‎ ‎

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me