the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby traumereii » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:04 pm

i love looking at gothic era architecture! in general, i'm pretty fascinated with places of worship from all religions--esp mosques for their muqarnas as well as any faith that uses stained glass in their buildings :D
    no one asked, but the downside to this is that i kind of hate looking at architecture plans in general.... doubly so if you have to memorize them for exams x _ x there's a reason why im not an architecture major (amongst other things) LOL. shoutout to ap art history my pookie but i just cant

^ good luck on your interview! you're gonna kill it fr
    > naur... discord killed all the past image urls in my art storage.......... how am i ever supposed to recover from this
    v what's a feature on an app/website that you frequently use that makes you want to travel back in time and hit every single person who approved of said feature over the head with a comedically large squeaky hammer

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

rei. they/them. adult. carrd. art. writing. aes. sin. busy in uni/exam hell pls run me over.

very normal about vocaloid(ps), the colour blue, various gacha games, link click, & vtubers!
    im not here super often but i just want to vibe lol. born to be silly, forced to stem. smo save me!!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x
traumereii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby Vinasuthi » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:53 pm

I am not sure if it counts because it's more a lack of a feature rather than a feature, but Tumblr used to have this function where you could click at a post and then see all the posts before it rather than the posts after and I rlly thought it was annoying having to reload but also very charming! And at times useful too because you know how comics are, that way you could find the other parts a lot more easily

As per actual function I hate that Tumblr reblog do not make another post and the tagging system is so broken?It used to work fine but they ruined it for some reason

^ omg architecture <3 I so agree with you!!! And yeah Discord what!!! Are!!! You!! Doing!!!
> I need to take my meds but my teacher is clearly angry and I am not risking being yelled at if I do something to annoy her like asking to go to the bathroom rationally ik she would not bcs she never yelled at me but it's scary okay aesrs
v did you get along with your teachers in high school?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevalier » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:07 pm

Lol it's been a while but I was a pretty okay student. I never did my homework so I did have a lot of detentions but my teachers didn't really care, it's not like I was arguing with them over it (also I had to do the homework in the detentions anyway so it wasn't like I was getting out of it... why I didn't just do the hw in the first place is unknown to me).
      ^ I have yet to figure out what not allowing students to go to the bathroom will prepare them for later in life... in every situation where I've had to go as an adult I just get up and leave the room. Sorry to hear you're dealing with some crappy teachers.
      > Woke up early to go to the dentist, paid the increased fare price for the metro to get there during rush hour, arrive at the dentist, sorry the dentist is actually off sick today, not much else we can do. I paid £6.50 to get there!! for nothing! It is an extra punch in the gut considering they're very keen on the fact that, if you do not cancel/reschedule the appointment at least 24h before, you don't get a refund. They cancelled for me on the morning and I got nothing! (Thank you for letting me scream into the void cs forums).
      v Please use this space to vent about something as I did, lol. Or just tell me about a book you read recently that you enjoyed.
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:36 pm

mmm. i have a lot of things. in part i really just don't like my job anymore and i think this past weekend was the final nail in the coffin. my boss is scared of me for some reason and doesn't want me to leave, and he + my manager blame everything on my coworker, even if something happened during my shift. which is just ridiculous in and of itself. on top of my job stuff, i'm dealing with some extended family ridiculousness, in which most of it has stemmed from some of the most INSANE case of miscommunication (and likely my great aunt's wife just being a rather toxic person) and so now i fear i'm about to be fighting for my mom's life with this side of the family soon. because she'll just let it lie (be very upset about it, of course, but she won't start anything) but she is the sole reason i haven't blown stuff out of the water yet.
    also the coworker i mentioned above is starting to throw out more red flags and i cannot put them aside as a cultural difference anymore because he did something really, really stupid tonight and had the gall to act shocked when i told him what he did was really really weird. i don't genuinely believe he's a bad person but he's also the biggest idiot i've ever met despite saying he's intelligent (maybe school-wise) (also he's told me a few too many things about what he was like as a middle/high schooler and it's enough to know we wouldn't have gotten along if we were the same age and grew up in the same school because some of his behavior was a massive red flag.) and i cannot form a solid opinion on him despite knowing him since i started my job.

^ i love screaming into the void on cs forums. but also that is ridiculously frustrating and i agree!! it's ridiculous!! they could've at least had the gall to call you BEFORE you had to get on the train too. also i agree i can just. get up and go to the bathroom whenever i want at my job if there's nobody in the lobby. it's wild to me.
    > man sorry abt the rant my life has been chaotic this week and its only wednesday. i am so tired and abt to sleep bc i cant think of anything else to write rn for a challenge i'm doing and i need to have it done by the end of tomorrow. i will finish this though mark my WORDS.
    v what's a funny situation you've been in from a truth or dare game? if not - do you enjoy writing? tell me about some of your ocs!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:08 pm

well once at a party, my old friend group asked me about my worst romantic experience for my truth when they knew i just broke up with someone lol... safe to say im not friends with them anymore. not sure if it's funny but in hindsight it's ridiculous
      ^ im sorry about ur issues with ur job + extended family!! hope everything gets cleared up/resolved :(
      > drinking strong tea that's like super bitter. it's not super tasty but i kinda like it for some reason??
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hornet » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:45 pm

I'm okay, sorta bored and just trying to kill time before sleeping. Looking forward to going to the eye clinic tomorrow tho! I haven't been able to go in years, so my glasses are extremely out of date and it'll be nice to see again lol

^ developing an acquired taste perhaps?
> its very hot in my apartment rn i miss winter already 😔 warm weather is my enemy
v Congrats, you won 10,000 dollars! What's the first thing you'd do with that money?
cody - my art - pms OK

WIP! i'll remake this one day
hornet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uglyorganist » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:11 pm

I'd panic first things first.! But I'd probably use it to pay for a year of my school since my parents are taking care of it right now. I'll force them to take a vacation or something lol

^ We're like, opposites i LOVE warm weather. RIght now I'm living somewhere that only gets cold for like a month out of the year so its been 90-100 degrees fahrenheit all week, my only lament is that I can't wear a lot of clothes even though it's only April. as annoying as the weather can get it just makes me so happy. Hope you can beat the heat!!!
>I'm avoiding working on/studying for finals right now uuugghhh. It's my last week of classes in the semester and I'm very stressed out (I HATE writing papers). I'm also nervous because I have to get all my stuff moved out of my room by like 20 hours after my last exam so my whole schedule is super cramped these one and a half weeks.. Here i am on chicken smoothie though XD
v If you could live anywhere in the world you wanted, and have everyone you want near you come as well, where would you choose to live?

‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
MONI Image
I like all things sweet,
lovely, fishes, plushy, emo
and spoo000o0ookkyy~~
` `

Image Image Image Image
uglyorganist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisovyk » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:47 pm

id probably stay close to where I am, maybe move closer to the city but the weathers nice, its close to the beach and its a good place for my partner to do the job he wants

^ same!! I'm writing my resume but I hate it so here I am
> I'm watching Brooklyn 99 for the 50th time again
v how are you? are you also procrastinating rn?
If it gives you peace, keep raising hell
Lisovyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylisstol » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:02 pm

I'm well!! I'm not really procrastinating. If I wracked my brain I can for sure find stuff that I SHOULD be doing, but none of its urgent, and I'm on holidays so I'm not going to force myself to be doing anything. So yeah, just vibin really :)

^FUNNN I think I've only seen like the first season of that? But I should def start watching it again, it was pretty funny and I looove sitcoms.
>I keep seeing different crafty hobbies on tiktok- clay modelling, book-binding ect- and I want to do every single one but I have neither the time nor space nor money for equipment haha
V What's your favourite fast food place (or any cafe, restaurant, place to eat/order from that you frequent) and what do you usually get from there?

"If they get back in touch, if you talk to Rose, just tell her- tell her... oh, she knows."
Hi, I'm Jingle! she/her.
I am a furry, a whovian and a catgirl.
I also have MANY opinions about Fire Emblem.
My trades and dms are always open!
ylisstol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:47 pm

Olive Gardens five cheese ziti is heavenly

^ ooo yeah I’ve seen a buncha crafty stuff too and it looks so fun
> think my nose piercing might be bleeding, I usually rotate it often but forgot to today and it hurt when I spun it
v do you have any piercings?
adult | any pronouns idc
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me