the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby coffin » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:35 am

i dont but i do have a favorite water bottle LOL. its just a yellow hydroflask my friend gave it to me. no idea where he got it from because theyre kinda expensive but ill take it

^ ive never had an acai bowl but it sounds like a really good food option for me!! i have a hard time eating large portions of food so im always looking for easy ways to get in some healthy proteins and fats
> going to psychiatry today weeee wish i were taking a nap instead though. that would be nice.
v do you write characters? tell me about one of your favorites! if you don't, tell me about your favorite character from a show :o)
it/she/he ⚢ adult
....hi whats up

coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:38 am

i love you thank you for this question i am going to yap here in a second
i've been making dnd characters nonstop because it's insanely fun to do SO here are my favs!!
nem (nemesis), oathbreaker (formerly oath of vengeance) paladin, zariel tiefling, neutral evil -- she literally spawned herself out of pure rage - her rage literally made her flesh - and she began seeking anyone and everyone that deserved to be smote on behalf of the deity she followed, hoar (deity of revenge). although, through her adventures with her campaign, she slowly discovered that she is stronger with the people that surround her, so in a moment of dialogue, she believed it's better for her and her party if she is to let a character live another day than seek vengeance on the spot (which would kill her party). she became an oathbreaker out of care, something she didn't even understand until adventuring. she was changed through love!!!!!!!! i love her so much [generally characterized by her coldness and ruthlessness.. sometimes shows her care by helping you out in a tough combat situation]

eleosia, oath of redemption paladin (can you tell i love paladins), high elf, neutral good -- she comes from a soldier background, having being taken up by a higher order when she was very young and was taught to be a weapon. she took an oath because she felt she had to via pressure. she fought in a war and was scarred both physically and emotionally from it (lost sight in her eye, has a nasty burn scar across her face now). she is still sworn to duty in her city, although the war has been fought and won so she has a bit more freedom than she normally would... she doesn't even want to be a paladin anymore. she is quite tired. she still uses herself as a physical shield, though, as she feels it is all she is good for. she didn't have the space to really figure herself out when she was in active duty. she is haunted by the war she fought and generally strives to protect even though she wishes she could be the one that is protected instead. [generally characterized by her "sacrificial lamb" attitude + her way of always seeing the good in others]

hennessy finch, rogue, tiefling, chaotic good -- my first ever dnd character!! she comes from a troubled childhood in a city that hated her people. she grew up as (basically) an orphan, although her father was still living, he disowned her because he was a royal half-elf that didn't want his relationship with a tiefling to be known. hennessy learned the ways of criminals and lived on her own for a very long time, although, she just wanted to be free from the city that betrayed her. she noticed rangers coming in from out of town at local taverns every now and again and has wanted to be one of them since. when she reached the age of 20, she finally decided she would leave this city for good - stole a horse, named it Finch - and went off, seeking to start anew. her party worries about her at times because she will just seemingly "disappear", but she comes back because she has no idea what she's doing. she needs her party but doesn't really want them to know that. [generally characterized by her sarcasm, spite, and very fake southern drawl]

THANKS FOR LETTING ME RAMBLE <3

^ have a good great time!! i also wish i was napping , always,
> i love my dnd characters. i love them so much
v same question as above because i love it
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:58 am

i do write characters but they're not fleshed out enough for me to write a lot about them lol. i'd say my favorite character rn is tracer from overwatch. she's so interesting, she used to be a pilot but got lost in time and now she's always on the verge of being lost in time again. also her kit in overwatch is SUPER fun to play with i just love her!! her voice actor did such a great job characterizing her as bubbly, energetic, and super determined. i love her
      ^ loves their dnd characters :))
      > my math final is this thursday and i have not studied..
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invertebrea » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:06 pm

I am doing pretty well! I'm looking forward to my summer courses, and the weather warming up enough that I can swim in the ocean!
^ Math was my least favourite course. I am sure you will do okay though, and then it will be over! You have a few days left to study. I believe in you!!
> i am doing my taxes last-minute and i hate it.
v have you ever seen a ghost or had a supernatural experience? if not, tell me about a cool myth or urban legend you know!

~ she/her ~ swamp creature ~ semi-aquatic ~

ask me about my obsession with invertebrates

~ spider owner ~ scorpion owner ~ isopod owner

🇵🇸
invertebrea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:02 pm

yes. in sixth grade my friend & i were upstairs at my place and the lights just suddenly went out while we were playing/talking and he swears he heard whispering in his ear. we just looked at each other and ran back downstairs. between fifth and tenth(?) grade i was at his place & was walking with him to his room and swear that i saw what looked like the frozen image of someone walking. like i had to do a doubletake and genuinely for a moment thought it was a ghost.
    my coworker also had an experience recently. said he saw someone on the side of the road near a cemetery (he was driving around 3am for ubereats) without a face & was doing the hitchhiker sign. like he said her face was blurred out but he could see everything else and he just noped out of there. smart man.

^ ew. good luck with taxes. i hope your summer courses go well :)
    > im so tired but i got some clothes today including a dress that was originally like $248 for $41. is it a size too small around my chest yes am i gonna wear it anyway YES?? this is so exciting it's so pretty i'm gonna have so many fun photoshoots with it. also got a film camera that works underwater (it's literally just inside a case) so i'm excited. gonna have to see where i left my 35mm film.
    v what's something you bought for yourself recently that you're super excited about?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Wed May 01, 2024 6:40 am

Endless ocean luminous preorder!!!!! I am so so so excited, I loved this game as a kid and had almost given up hope that there would be another game in the series so when I saw the announcement I bought it so fast! I am very excited to play it :)

^thats so cool!! And wow, what a steal! :D
>currently preparing for midterms while all my friends prepare for finals, blegh.
V what is your favorite season and why?

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Wed May 01, 2024 6:44 am

i'm a big spring/early summer fan. it's cool enough to have the windows open but not too cold/too hot where you have to keep em closed... the sun is out for most of the day, plenty of stuff to do, the world is just buzzing. i don't have allergies which makes it easier to say spring :')

^ midterms. oof. i'm also in the finals boat, it's tough out here
> my work week is about to be LONG if my workplace's app to view your shifts is actually correct. i'll have to double check when i go in today but if it's true i work 5 shifts this week as a part-timer, ouch (but the money is nice)
v what's your morning routine like?
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Wed May 01, 2024 7:38 am

wake up, brush my teeth, tend to my plants, check my emails while eating breakfast, and then i go to work if i
    have meetings in the morning, if i don't i usually take a longer time checking on my plants haha. on weekends, i
    sometimes get an early morning jog/swim w my boyfriend or make him breakfast when i feel like it

^ get that bag frfr money isn't everything it's the only thing!! but i hope ur not overexerting yourself :)
    > it's 02.30 am now and i'm just finishing this memo like when can i be free of this corporate slavery frfr
    v would you ever get tattoos? if you already have one, what is it and the meaning behind it?
    x
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    st. serpentmalehe/himintjseptember 13 // hello hello i'm st. serpent
    but you can call me saint for short :) i rlly like music esp by rina sawayama, ethel ca
    in, and charli xcx. i also rlly like pokemon!! drop a pm if you're down to talk! byeeee
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Wed May 01, 2024 1:26 pm

i really want tattoos i just don't have the money rn :'( i want to get tons of tattoos related to my fav musician alex g. i really want to get the figure skater from this album cover of his. i also want the phrase "eternal return" which is a lyric of his but is also a philosophical concept that nietzsche wrote about iirc. i also really love ASCII art tattoos i think they're so silly and funny. aside from the ones i mentioned i don't have many tattoos planned but i can see myself getting a whole lot once i become familiar w the scene in my city and find more artists i like you know...

^ always has very lovely profile layouts based off of pop stars :) also if the date in your signature is your birthday you're born 2 days after me
> i notice that most people on here tend to make their '^' sections into conversational replies to what the previous poster put in their '>' section, instead of pointing out something about their profile or posts. when people reply to me in that way i guess it makes sense because my profile is quite bare, so the only information about me to respond to is my > section. i think it's interesting that people are more inclined to have a conversation than to just point out a fact. maybe it's more fun. not judging just an observation :)
v what's a positive quality of yours/something you like about yourself?
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reflections. » Wed May 01, 2024 1:42 pm

I can make my friends laugh!

^ I've kind of noticed that too!