the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby noch » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am

i was once in a vocal performance class where i had to (you would never guess) sing and we would get feedback at the end of our performances on what to improve. i remember one of my classmates giving me a compliments like, "your voice sounds like the beach in summer. like i could just listen to eat and feel at peace" i think about that a lot.

^ !!! german teacher appreciation!! i also loved my 2 german teachers. one would let me give him tarot card readings and the other was just so silly goofy. i went with some other high school friends to visit them a couple months back and they're just as i remember!
> don't spoil but this astarion guy in baldur's gate? he's hiding something. he has a secret. other than his whole like, cazador thing. he's hiding something i can feel it
v same question as above!! i like that one
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilli » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:26 am

The last time I was complimented, it was by a dude wandering around outside of a gas station. He was asking me for a cigarette and I told him I don’t smoke, so he made a nice statement about my facial features. I thought maybe he was desperate, so I didn’t take it seriously. But I remember it.

^ We are both trying to avoid spoilers. Good luck on the journey.
> I like when I have time to make breakfast in the morning.
v Have you ever had someone criticize the way you dress?
trilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 am

yes, right before my birthday party last year
      ^ me too! the time that i normally get up makes it so that i have only about 5 minutes in the morning to each which sucks
      > cleaned my room
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpookyAsh » Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:43 am

I'm doing good! I'm looking forward to spring break starting tomorrow!
^good job on that!! productive :]
>so so eepy.. no caffeine... no soda but DIET... augh...
v Do you prefer tea or soda?
IM LITERALLY METAL SONIC IRL GUYS I SWEEEAR
Connoisseur of all pets orange!
They/It

SpookyAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 am

Not the biggest fan of tea (it is a drink but it has A Texture I am not fond of despite being just liquid) so soda

^ have fun on your spring break mine started today!
> to answer the person above who was wondering: I meant it more neutrally? I just realize I sound really awkward but I do not feel neither bad or good abt speaking to strangers, I do wish I was more sociable!

v what's the best/most unique conversation u had with a stranger?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 am

off the top of my head its when me and my family were eating at the diner and i started telling my grandma about different historical events, and this nice lady came up to use and complimented my knowledge of the history :')

^
a fellow tea neutraler and spring break starts todayer 🫡 hope you enjoy your break !

dudes be like "i hate hazbin hotel and its humor" and than go insane over bulletstorm 2 being cancelled 12 years ago even though bulletstorm was hazbin hotel humor like 8 years before hazbin's pilot even dropped. im dudes btw >

whats something you like in one game or show that you didnt think worked well in another ?
v

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mpdg » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:56 am

i don't watch much tv so i guess i'll just use this question to complain about the new liveaction avatar show since i watched it with family and was severely let down despite my already low expectations. i am a huge fan of the original animated series and i think the liveaction had so much potential and lots of stuff about it that i did like (the casting is pretty spot-on imo and even though i thought a lot of the line delivery sounded weird and stilted i don't blame the actors since it was probably the fault of bad direction and also those actors are really young + there was clearly a lot of love and attention put into the costume and set design to make it visually appealing as well as respectful to the cultures that avatar draws inspiration from) but in terms of actual characterization and plot development it felt so dumbed down even compared to the original show which is literally for kids. despite the fact that these are the same characters as the animated show and the plot is largely the same the way it's written is just so awful that i had to go back and re-watch the original episodes to be reminded that i actually do like these characters when they're written with thought and consideration lol

^ i don't know what bulletstorm is but i kind of understand this sentiment i think hazbin is just a really awful bad-looking badly written show but i also watch aqua teen hunger force sometimes which is a show that is also kind of mind-numbingly bad with a lot of crude humor and i like that for some reason. the human mind is an interesting and hypocritical place
> flying out to see my friends in less than a week :D i was also gonna try to go see a concert with my friend but it didn't end up working out with the timetable... well whatever there will be other concerts in my life. i'm super excited! it was also my friend's birthday recently so i am excited to give him his birthday present! life is so good!
v what's something you're good at but hate doing OR what's something you're terrible at but love to do?
sash(a) / ♂ / he / adult
talk 2 me about: emo,
post hardcore, pop punk,
vocaloid, pokemon, OCs,
music history in general,
or anything else ur heart
desires. i am not always
active here but shoot me
a PM if u need anything!
🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 free palestine

mpdg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:28 am

i am absolutely terrible at overwatch but that game is so fun i've been playing it on and off since 2017
      ^ omg that is SO exciting! sorry about the concert though. im glad that ur still happy about the trip it sounds amazing!!
      > drove with my license today and almost hit someone when trying to merge.. im sorry to that poor driver
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:40 am

• i'm alright, a bit,,, idk messy atm. and i'm looking forward to reading sdkjfhs,, i renewed my library card today after letting it expire during quarantine. i checked out a few books (book two and three of walking dead comics and a book about the history of saturday night live), and i can't wait to go back !

^ oh hey you got your license!! last i saw you post you were about to take your road test :eyes:,, so congratulations on passing!! BUT ALSO,, merging is terrifying,, i'm glad nothing happened,, i've had one or two almost accidents myself since getting my license last year,, idk i try to just take it as a reminder to be as careful as i can,, but i get it's hard not to be upset with yourself over something like that
    > switched to csdark recently, and i forgot how much better some cs pets look against a dark background,, it's like,, a game changer o.o
    v tell me about something you like.
arcade - he/him - adult - rickroll
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AetheriumArcade » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:45 am

^ i like dinosaurs alot!!! And also the ttrpg game Lancer! I havent had any time to play though, but my favourite Frame is Horus-Pegasus! And as for favourite dinosaur, Spinosaurus! Apparently its not aquatic...AGAIN... >:[ when will we decide on this guy's habitat and behaviour...

> having fun with the easter event rn but worried i wont get all the items and pets...

v whats the weather like where you are right now?
AetheriumArcade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me