the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby reflections. » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm

good. very good. I love oversleeping when I take a nap yes

^ Please take a nap!
> Reading Houseki no kuni :]
v Have you read a book/manga/etc recently? If so, did you like it?
Should I ignore the fashion or go by the book?
I don't want it! I just want your eyes fixated on me ! !

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
I am Jamie!! or waltz !! hi eng/arab other stuff !
reflections.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

I am currently attempting to read a book about a people called the umbrians who existed in pre Roman Italy, I really want to try to read more often :)

^ naps are good for the souls n I heard really good things about houseki no kuni :0.
> i want to stay in bed so bad but alias I have a train, I had a weird dream and I really should have slept better damn it curious brain and rollover being late
v are you a night owl or a morning riser?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

night owl [<- currently awake at 12:45 am] i wake up at like 1 pm earliest latest ive woken up in the day is 6 pm. i am the pinnacle of health

^ your mission for today is to get back in bed as soon as possible. good luck o7
> friend moved in with me today. it was super long and im pretty tired [8+ hours of driving in a packed car really did a number on my body LOL] but im super happy hes here. we ordered food because i dont really have anything at the house and they didnt give me my milkshake. which is fine i Guess because im trying to eat healthier but also WHERES MY MILKSHAKE!!
v what video game do you think you have the most hours on? if you dont actually have the numbers just give a guesstimate
it/she/he ⚢ adult
....hi whats up

coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kotak » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

honestly i haven’t had much time for games so if cs counts i’d have to say cs! i’ve spent at least 2 hours per day here for the past 3 months which is,,, aaaa couple of days in total,, maybe a week,,,, but i’ve been at it for years yet i’ve only started being really active since the last advent event so it would be difficult to tell

^ yay takeout!! now i’m hungry. HOW DARE THEY not give you your milkshake. that is bad bad karma for them. yesterday i ordered 5 cookies for my gf and they only gave us 2 but at least we didn’t have to pay for more (i think the lady just misheard me). it was still a lil heartbreaking<//3 but congrats on getting a cool roommate!!

> i’ve been hating my university experience (except for the fact that i get to share it with my gf!), so i went to check out the other “good” university in my city that offers the same course and i liked their open day lecture so much better than the ones i have to attend currently… cue dilemma: it’s a private uni and it’s really expensive but the important subjects only start in the 3rd year (i could transfer with credits tho..?) while my uni is free and we’re learning important theoretical subjects right off the bat but the teachers are soo rude and condescending, it’s super chaotic and the grading is unfair AAND the building has the worst vibes (think abandoned hospital with a semi good recording studio randomly stuffed inside it) and is mold infested (AAA!). i also get a scholarship here while in the private uni i’d only get a price reduction. idk what to doooo my current uni is really doing a number on my mental health and is super demotivating but dhsehshgsdg

v how and why did you choose what you want to study/pursue? (this can be uni, school, extracurriculars, anything that you chose for yourself to pursue!)
ImageImage

𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔 hey, i'm kat 𖥔 ⋆.ೃ࿔.𖥔

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

⋆౨ৎ⟡˖ have a lovely day! ౨ৎ⟡˖
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

kotak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubblegumjello » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm

i transferred with my associates and couldn’t get into the civil engineering program without adding 4 more years (and debt) to my education. so i went with the next best choice. urban planning <3

^ cheap education is soo nice though. oddly enough im in a similar situation to yours, my new college SUCKS compared to my old one (it was only a 2 year and i can’t go back). i would just be wary that the grass may be greener on the other side though :< ik for me getting accommodations helped a lot. you can also try online classes instead of in person (if thats possible, ofc). regardless you should put yourself and your wellbeing first and whichever path you choose i wish you all the best and im rooting for you <3
> ive been getting back into anime and its been so good. theres been so many good shows released in the last 5 years its insane. ive been watching the apothecary diaries and omg?? i love it im not ready for it to stop airing
v what is something that makes you happy?
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxme:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ she/her ☆adult Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanime & games Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ game: fortnite Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☆ one piece! corazon Image
cs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☆ goal: complete collection Image
tradesoffsite trades Image
☆ favorite species: bunny Image
☆ cs discord Image
☆ pixels credit here Image
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bubblegumjello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pm

Many things do :3 like my family, my ocs, my fav little guy from a bad anime, history and talking to my friends, but compliments do the trick of keeping me in a pretty nice mood lol

> ow! I am so sorry it has been sucking n ur right i think getting accomadations can really make the difference between a bad education and a REALLY bad education if that makes sense (??)
> I am on a train and kinda sad I did not get the seat close to the window but the lady needed it more so it's okay
v what's your preferred method of transportation?

He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas, » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am

if i had a choice in the matter, i honestly love walking or riding bikes. just very chill and serene, plus better for the environment, i just don't live in a very walkable (+ safe, rip) neighborhood and embarrassingly enough, im not very good with riding bikes either lmao. if i wanted to go somewhere fast, i'd love to use a train though, i've never been on one!

^ the window seat is the bestttt rip, get to where you're going safely!
    > eating breakfast before i go into work! oatmeal with berries and some chicken sausage! a+ meal
    v favorite color combinations? i love dark blue and like a sandy gold/brown or a light orange and super pale-almost-white yellow the most, for example. where would you put this lovely combination of yours if you had to choose?
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:00 am

ooh, for me it's got to be the same as yours (i always try to comment when people
    make designs with that palette) or green and brown/pink and white. i guess i would
    make some plushies with the colours haha

^ ooh, oatmeal is SO good with berries!! i hope your breakfast tasted good, now you
    got me wondering what kind of berries you ate haha!!
    > okay my test i had today that i studied 6 and a half hours for yesterday was easy?!
    how did that happen. i remembered everything??!!
    v what's your favourite art-related (knitting, crocheting, painting, sketching, martial
    arts, singing etc.) thing to do?
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:02 am

I like drawing (digitally for the most part but I do not mind traditional drawing) I want to get into crocheting though :3

^ your fav color combinations are so good I like brown and green for how many nature vibes it has and pink and white is so strawberry and cream mm
> I got the windowstill seat at the end and I am almost there. And man I should not try to talk with strangers I am so,,,,,,,,,, awkward, I do not think I do sarcasm well
v are you a talkative person or a quiet one ¿

He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wax Trax! » Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:19 am

hmmm… I feel like I’m a pretty quiet, reserved person and I prefer to say only what needs to be said. I can be pretty talkative with my friends some days, but even then most of the time I prefer to listen. I feel like I can sometimes be a little off-putting even if I don’t mean to be.

^aw man, I can’t tell if you mean that in a good or bad way but i don’t like taking to strangers either so I get it lol.
> I like my German teacher a lot, she knows I like darkwave and post-punk so she gives me assignments about it ^_^
v what’s the most unique compliment you’ve ever gotten? If you can’t think of any what’s a compliment you got that stuck with you?
we’re truly angelfish

gray
she/her
i love music

ImageImageImageImageImage

in our angelhood
Wax Trax!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes