Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Nahobino chiquito

What?
28%
72%

Total votes : 730

Re: The <^> Game | V.22

Postby Chevalier » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:57 pm

I'm watching 'Grace and Frankie' on Netflix and drinking ice coffee. I don't really like ice coffee tbh, but it's far too hot to have a regular one warm. I am enjoying my show a lot, though.
      ^ Well we all have those shows every now and again! I'm in a similar position right now, actually. Let's hope the guilt doesn't last too long for both of us, lol.
      > I think I might reread Papillon later in the week, if I can get this book finished. I still have a couple unread books left on my bookshelf, but I just really fancy a long prison escape novel, even if the translation is a bit shoddy... I should probably just try and find a French version, for practice if nothing else.
      v Do you own a particularly unique item? A signed book for example, or something you made yourself.
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:11 pm

at the height of my neopets obsession, i saw a ebay page titled something like "CURSED AISHA FIGURE NEOPETS" in all caps. just like that! i became struck with the instant need to have this little handmade clay figure.
when she came to my house, she came with a blurry photograph of something with sharpie scrawlings of "thank you, be careful" on the back. she has only blessed my life since <3 i love you my daughter

^ohh ive heard good things about grace and frankie! hope you are enjoying it :]
> it is 4am and i am struck with the drive to write. help!
v something that scared you recently
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia lover‼️‼️
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsthecat » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:13 pm

a dang roblox horror game out of all things.

^haha thats so cool! i love her so much, has anything spooky happened since? 👀
> im happy rn. just chillin. :]
v what was your most recent dream?
marsthecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:35 pm

I dreamt last night actually. I don't remember most of it, but I remember going to some ride with my friend. We were supposed to pay a quarter for admission, but I snuck on the ride without paying anything. Quite easily, in fact. As I was climbing up the latter to the slide after everyone else, I was expecting a beautiful view from the top since this ride was supposedly known for that. And when I finally got there and climbed all that way, I was suddenly very underwhelmed. I don't remember what I was expecting exactly, but I wanted to see nature, or at the very least some kind of pretty view of a lit city at night.

What I got to see instead was an industrial park. Just like the place I live in now. It seemed abandoned or something, like a screenshot out of Fallout 4. And I vividly remember thinking "wow. This is so sad." And yeah, it was. It literally ruined the rest of my dream, and I slid down the huge water slide thinking that it was just a massive disappointment. I think we went to a movie theater or whatever, I don't know. And when I woke up this morning, I was really sad.

^ Happ and chillin
    > Dawn of the fourth day
    v Did you have any dreams too? What dream can you remember the most?
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
─────────────────────────
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ąngelcake » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:17 am

a dream i had a couple of weeks ago was of me petting my late dog who passed away in the october of 2020. it seemed so real? one minute i was petting him and absolutely sobbing, i blinked and he was gone.

to be honest i don't think it was a dream. all of my dreams are hazy and i remember only half. this one felt real and can remember the entirety of it. i've had many dreams since then but i think that one's the only one i really care about right now haha. i haven't slept so i haven't had a dream yet, but i've been daydreaming all night if that counts?

^ why did i think of july 4th even tho it's the 14th. am i dumb
> do i want to eat ketchup chips or go to bed. why are decisions so hard
v if your favourite season was turned into a human, what do you think they'd look like?
ąngelcake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akü » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:33 am

i think winter here would be kind of tall and grumpy looking, a little older with hair that’s going slightly grey. wears a lot of muted colors and dark greys and desaturated blues, tends to dress in a lot of layers because they’re bundling up for the cold. they give off the impression that they’d be mean but they’re actually pretty soft and mellow

^ KETCHUP CHIPS i haven’t had those in forever god i used to love them so much. i’m going to start craving them now
    > i wish i had the ability to focus on work because i literally do everything but work and lose myself in the weird trance i enter when i start drawing or reading random stuff and suddenly 6 hours have gone by wwwww
    v tell me about a character you relate to?
wretched beginning

seru | they | adult | partner

/ / / / / /

bird liker. nap enthusiast.
i might draw sometimes

. . . wretched end!
akü

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:40 am

i've talked about dorian pavus from dragon age: inquisition so often on CS already, so i feel like i have to switch it up... hmm, i haven't watched steven universe in ages, but i could always relate to pearl and her struggles a lot. my ex once also said i remind her of pearl, so i guess we do really have a lot in common. it'd take too long to really get into it in depth, but yeah. pearl's highly relatable to me

^ i think you could relate to this meme i sent someone else a few days ago
    > i downloaded an app called slowly a little while ago. it's basically digital pen paling where letters take time to arrive based on your and your pen pal's location (so anywhere from like... 30 minutes to 2 days). i'm so grateful to have found that app tbh. i love chatting with new people and making new connections, but the age of instant messaging is just... overwhelming to me? i don't like the pressure of being available 24/7 and instant messaging encourages really short replies without much thought imo, whereas slowly encourages longer letters because you have to wait for them and there's always something to go off of, or something interesting happened to you during the wait that you can talk about. i've already engaged with many interesting people from all around the world and i look forward to each letter i receive. 11/10, thanks for giving me a way to make friends that my brain actually likes without having to risk giving out my address to randoms lmao. also, stamp collecting? pure serotonin
    v when's the last time, if ever, that you sent a physical letter to someone?
xxxImage
x

────────────────────────────────────
THE PRETTIEST PETALS ARE THE SHARPEST THORNS

- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ german -
writer, gamer, roleplayer, and parent to six guinea pigs.
never beating the irl clan toreador vampire allegations.

avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter

THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hades. » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:57 am

i've never sent a physical letter before but it's something that really appeals to me for sure, especially the aesthetics and effort that can often go into the sending of said letter ( stamps, wax seals, ribbons, all sorts of pretty things ) i'm just not sure i have the mental capacity to do it.

^ that app sounds super cool and i agree with you 100% with all your sentiments about instant messaging. ( actually just inspired me to download it to try it out so ty! )
    > right now trying desperately to make time for things i enjoy but have been putting off ( including an endless list of shows i have been meaning to watch OR rewatch, countless games that i already own but just haven't started ) and it's definitely a struggle but i'm trying to sort out something that works because it's burning a hole in my figurative pocket knowing i have all this lovely stuff to do but just haven't.
    v what's one piece of media ( movie, show, video game, book etc ) that you can't imagine not being in your life?

xxx Image

𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈’𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌; 𝗍𝗁𝖾
𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍
𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾;
𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗍.

hades.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<^>

Postby lush » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:02 am

the good place, it's my favorite show and has dictated a lot in my life, a lot more than it should tbh. it even helped me pick what i want to major in, which i struggled in knowing for years lol

^ i hope you can get it all sorted out soon, i believe in you. i know its difficult but i believe you'll do great
      > writing stories,,,would call it short stories but idk what counts as a short story and this is more than 2k words
      v what's your favorite hobby?
      i

b
      e
      l
      u
      g
      a

w
      h
      a
      l
      e

d
      w
      a
      r
      f

s
      p
      i
      n
      n
      e
      • • 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 • • • 𝐈𝐓 • • • • 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 • • • • 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 • • •
      ███████████
      ██
      ii𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐔❟ 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐀
      𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍.....
      ──────────────────────────────── ──── ── ── ── ─ ─
      ██
      𝟒𝟗°𝐅iiiiiiiiiiii ⊱⊰iiiiiiii ⊱⊰iiiiii
      ██
      ████████████████████████
      • • • • 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 iiiiiiiiii • • • • iiii • • • • 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 • •
      ─ ─ ── ─── ──── ─────────────────────────────────
      ────────────────────────
      r dolphin ii 3. melon-headed whale ii 4. killer whale ii 5. atlantic spotted dolph
      phin ii 6. hourglass dolphin ii 7. dwarf sperm whale ii 8. narwhale ii 9. bottleno
      se dolphin ii 10. false killer whale xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:49 am

i really like writing, though im better at art lol. writing is just more relaxing to me, because it doesnt feel like there's a way to do it wrong.

^ thats really cool! i hope you fun
> yep.
v have you had Freddy's before? i love it so much
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets