Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Nahobino chiquito

What?
28%
72%

Total votes : 730

Re: The <^> Game | V.22

Postby Ɽotten Ⱡegacy » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:53 pm

yes!! Version 2.8 of Genshin Impact, which is coming out in a week <3 long story short, I'll finally be able to get my favorite/comfort character (who I've been waiting for for over a year) as well as a new guy who I've quickly grown attached to- both characters will be getting story content and I'm extremely excited about it c:

^ I hope things get less tiring soon! At least you did better than you could have ^^
> A couple days ago I found a particularly photogenic pinecone in my yard while hanging out with friends. I took it inside and it's been sitting on my desk since. idk man it just makes me happy to have a little piece of nature with me- I pick up interesting leaves when I can, but those always die before too long. I would love to spend more time in nature, but I live in a city, so there isn't much to see besides other houses and a few trees.
v What's your favorite flower? Is there any particular reason behind your choice?

𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕,
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━--- - Image - ---━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
· [ they/ve/it ] · [ carrd ] · [ th ] · [ art shop ] · [ look at my cat ] ·

Greetings! I'm Vesper, your friendly neighborhood Heizou enthusiast.
I'm always eager to chat about anything or infodump about my hyper-
fixations if you give me the chance, so feel free to hit me up if you
want! I'm a big fan of Genshin, Will Wood, Pretty Boy Detective Club,
fictional detectives in general, and much more - check my carrd!

My hobbies include drawing, voice acting, designing characters,
singing, writing all sorts of different things, and just doing my best <3

weather update:
lyney

· [ madhouse - Matt Maltese ] ·
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━--- - Image - ---━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ɽotten Ⱡegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:14 pm

i really like hibiscus flowers! that plant has been in my household since i was eight. we've just been through a lot together! also just sincerely enjoy the blooming process because one day it'll just look dead and the next there are just these massive flowers on it! but yeah. whenever i get a place of my own, i'll keep a hibiscus plant to keep the memory alive

^ i'm happy for you and your pinecone! nature is always cool, and i'm glad you get to keep a part of it with you (and i hope you find more)! we live in the suburbs so we're surrounded by a fair share of woods,, however my brother keeps this absolute chonker of a pine cone on his desk now so you're not alone in that sentiment at all!
    > i'm doing SO GOOD on valorant lately. i'm hitting top frag with a sentinel (support character) and it's just really been livening up my nights because i've been having fun! i'm just too much of a chicken to play competitive because if i place any lower than what i expect it's going to ruin my mental... but that's what we do out here hehe. wish me luck!
    v your favorite video game character and why? (if no video game character, then just gimme some fictional being and why you enjoy their imaginary presence in your brain ;D)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavalampwater » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:06 pm

YES,, MY MOMENT,, ITS FINALLY HERE!!!! i have a cat ive had since i was a baby, when i was a baby he was a kitten and ig we kinda grew up together and its really sweet :'] hes a peepaw cat now though, stinky old man. hehe. his name is tippy because he has white tips of fur on his paws and tail.

^ oh no!! im sorry to hear your feeling anxious, feel better soon :[
> my boyfriend kicked my butt in pool, thinking of ways to get back at him atm
v do you have any recent plans?? like going to a concert or going hiking, etc etc!!
    dishe/headult
    adventure time & splatoon fan
    sometimes i forget trades or go inactive due to being busy!
    trade thread - rentry
lavalampwater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:25 pm

i'm going out to get some breakfast and then visit a flea market with a friend on saturday

^ honestly, i don't even know how pool works at all, so you're probably still miles ahead of me. hope you get your revenge tho <3
    > setting: on a video call to have company during work. i'm eating cheese i bought yesterday. my friend asks me what cheese i'm eating. morbier cheese, i say. my friend looks me straight in the eye. "morbier? isn't that the guy who morbs on absolutely everyone and everywhere?" i take 3d6 psychic damage and disconnect immediately, knowing full well i will never recover from this
    v do you have a favourite cheese? if not, why do you not like cheese?
xxxImage
x

────────────────────────────────────
THE PRETTIEST PETALS ARE THE SHARPEST THORNS

- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ german -
writer, gamer, roleplayer, and parent to six guinea pigs.
never beating the irl clan toreador vampire allegations.

avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter

THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsthecat » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:31 pm

i like shredded cheese. specifically straight from the bag at 3am

^ omg morbius cheese real
> pizza time pizza time yayyy my dad got me some pizza for dinner am happi
v whats your favorite animal
marsthecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:37 pm

my favorite animal is a tasmanian devil! either that or maybe a great white shark

^ i hope the pizza was good! its one of those foods u cant rlly go wrong with
> watching the quarry gameplay rn since my friends like it but it is 6 hours holy moly
v do you like horror movies/games? if you do, whats your favorite?

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsthecat » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:44 pm

not sure if i have a favorite, but i really love fnaf. nowadays its kinda gone downhill imo but it will remain one of my favorite video games of all time.

^ mmm ive been meaning to watch the quarry, havent gotten around to it tho lol
> the pizza was very good 👍👍 had some garlic bread too
v have any comfort youtubers/streamers? if so, who?
marsthecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SweetStardewSylveon » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:23 pm

no i don't! i do NOT want to end up like the people who get a comfort youtuber/streamer and they end up being problematic.

^ Sounds like they had a really good Lunch / Dinner pizza and garlic bread.

> i got a small little ayaka plush yesterday and i love it sm i need to squeeze it sm you dont understand.

v Favorite thing you have in your room?
Hi im Fizzy and im kinda active!
SweetStardewSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:30 pm

my snake plant! i got it as a christmas present and it's my first-ever plant, wasn't expecting it to do very well but it is currently thriving! the second spring started, it began growing up new leaves like crazy. there's currently 4 new leaves with a decent amount of growth, and 2 more sprouts that have popped up in the past week alone. super excited to see how much more it'll grow before the end of summer!

^ had to look up who ayaka was, assuming i have the right character, they're super cute!! getting new plushies is always exciting

> it's super late at night, but i really want some coffee. almost tempted to be bad and stay up for an extra 2 hours so i can go get coffee the second a place opens up. my sleep schedule is already semi-ruined anyways, so...

v do you have any belongings with a special story behind how you got them? tell it if you do!

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cainhurst » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:36 pm

the first and only thing i could think of is this birthday card one of my best friends sent me. this was before i got a sixth guinea pig, but my other five boys are on it. i just think it was super sweet to paint me a birthday card rather than just buy one

edit because i realized it might be confusing: the card has six guinea pigs because the second one from the right is my boy pigeon, who passed away. if my newest boy moose was on the card, it'd be seven total

^ as someone who will wake up at 2 AM just to drink coffee and pass back out again, i get that feeling. if you're not planning to sleep during the day, it might actually help fix your sleep schedule a bit?
    > i saw the delivery truck parked next to the church earlier today. live tracking of my own packages tells me it's still there. what are y'all buying that takes ages to unload? the body and blood of christ? please, i just want my bike & new phone,,,,,,,,
    v what's your favourite kind of cuisine? italian, mexican, french, japanese, etc?
xxxImage
x

THE PRETTIEST PETALS ARE THE SHARPEST THORNS

- cyril/sylver ✦ they/he ✦ adult ✦ infj-t ✦ german -
writer, gamer, roleplayer, and parent to six guinea pigs.
never beating the irl clan toreador vampire allegations.

avatar art credit to @DearHeartsWish on twitter

THEY ALWAYS KNOW WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR
cainhurst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me