The Cat Shelter | Posting Open

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

The Cat Shelter | Delta Overflow Response 1

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:47 pm

Delta Overflow Shelter
# of cat allowed: 5 | Items: N/A | Total Cat Coins: 0 | Bank: 0 | Spending: 0

Owner: Sam | Owner | Genderfluid

Cat 1: Sunny | Molly | Lesbian | Proof | Classic Cream w/ Orange Eyes | OO/b1b1/AA/tata/mcmc/spsp/wsws

Kennel 1: [url]Empty[/url] | Gender | Sexuality | [url]Proof[/url] | Pheno | Geno

Sam walked out of the newly renovated building. She had decided to make it into a cat shelter due to the influx of stray cats in her town. She could only hold 5 cats right now, but she would eventually be able to open up more kennels by getting more space. She had been touching up on a few things today, and she would move Sunny into the building tomorrow and open up. Hopefully all would go well.

Pride 2021 Custom
Username: BoopoThyDrago
Shelter Name: Delta Overflow Shelter
Cat Coat: Golden-Shaded Fawn Classic Aligned Spotted Tabby w/ low white
Accessory: Bell Collar
Pride flag: DemiGirl
Other: Thank you so much! <3
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bayleaf shelter [day 004]

Postby acronymm » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:38 pm

number of felines: 5/10 | owner: lyn | number of cat coins: 11 | day: 04
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

• lyn decides to isolate the two soggy, overwhelmed felines. after being drenched in rain, they were shivering quite violently. poor things!

renovation time! lyn saved up enough to purchase an expansion. more room for more cats in need<3

all bayleaf shelter residents are taken care of, have their rooms cleaned, played with, and loved on. lyn goes on yet another drive, this time taking a feline with her, conch, as it's not too hot out and he may enjoy the ride!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

felines:
          conch | 2 years, 9 months old | male | red classic tabby with mid white and green eyes | image
          starfish | 2 years, 1 month | female | black classic tabby with low white, ear tufts, and yellow eyes | image
          bay | 3 years, 11 months | female | solid cinnamon tortie with green eyes | image
          jellyfish | 2 years | female | solid black with high white, blue eyes, and a spiked collar | image
          sand dollar | 2 years, 7 months | male | solid cinnamon with mid white and yellow eyes | image
          Name | Age | Gender | Description | [url=link]image[/url]

--------------------------------------------

Shelter Expansion:
          Username: acronymm
          Shelter Name: Bayleaf Shelter
          Shelter Level you are Going Up To: Level 2
          Balance: 61
          Balance after Purchase: 11

---------------------------------------------

Breeding:
          Username: acronymm
          Shelter Name: Bayleaf Shelter
          Cat 1 Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/8cLlKYS.png
          Link to where you obtained cat 1: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4582266&start=20#p135049128

Cat 2 Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/YQe32Rq.png
          Link to where you obtained cat 2: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4582266&start=10#p135044899

Roll for random mutations?: Y!
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Soul Search Shelter D03

Postby -icarus- » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:53 pm

𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓
Day: 03 | Cats: 3/5 | Owner: Mac | Cat Coin Count: 27 |
Item Count: 00

Mac, after checking in Jackie, strolls outside to find an abandoned crate on the side of the road. Oh no... He rushed over and opened it up to find a trembling cat, barely surviving and bone thin. Mac put out a hand of catnip (he always carries some around for situations like these), and after a bit of murmuring and inviting, got the kitty to come out. Poor thing, you must be so hungry... He sped to the kitchen to make the cat some milk.

Tormin bolted out the back door, barely aware there was no one behind her. Is he gone now? she thought, and turned slowly to check. No one... She sighed in relief. The cat jumped onto a rock near a pond in the yard, and settled down for a long nap in the sun.

Jackie had seen Mac come in with Star, who was still trembling from hunger. He jumped up onto the counter to sniff the new cat, which prompted her to cower away from him. It's ok, I'm friendly! Jackie offered a paw, and Star cautiously sniffed it before slowly approaching him.

Star was still terrified from being picked up without her permission and being left in a new place, but she felt she could trust the tabby in front of her. Hi... What's your name? she said nervously, and promptly flushed from anxiety. Hey, my name is Jackie, you? the tabby, Jackie now, said back. Star... Star went up close to him, sniffed for any threatening scents, found none, and stumbled back in embarrassment. I'm sorry, I was taught by my mom to do that, it's practically instinct now- she stammered, before being cut off by Jackie. It's fine, that's a good instinct to have. Jackie grinned. Want a tour? I've practically got this place memorized already! They headed towards the back to enter the yard.

Cats:
Tormin | 3 & 7 months | female
Jackie | 1 & 5 months | male
Star | 2 & 6 months | female
Humans:
Mac | Male (he/they) | 25 years
Arienna | Female (she/her) | 54 years

Pride 2021 Custom
Username: freaky!
Shelter Name: Soul Search Shelter
Cat Coat: Amber Agouti Tuxedo (w/ folded ears + bobtail, if possible?)
Accessory: anklet
Pride flag: aroace!
Other: happy Pride month!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

The Band of Misfits | they/them | collectors of eggs... and hamsters | & &
diagnosed anxiety disorder and ADHD, sd 'tism, pluralflux
Pokefarm Q | Final Outpost |
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
-icarus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bayleaf shelter [day 005]

Postby acronymm » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:31 am

number of felines: 6/10 | owner: lyn | number of cat coins: 25 | day: 05

• first litter at bayleaf shelter was a success, and the lovely tortie triplets are welcomed with open arms! lyn decides to socialize and allow them into the adult cat room when they're a bit older. for now, they're residing in the nursery room.

the other residents are played with, fed, given water, played with, and shown affection as per usual!

a few kind families came in today. the first family adopted bay, and the second family adopted sand dollar! great to see happy endings.

to end the day, lyn goes for a long walk, crossing the countryside and nearing the city, in search of more felines.

felines:
          conch | 2 years, 9 months old | male | red classic tabby with mid white and green eyes | image
          starfish | 2 years, 1 month | female | black classic tabby with low white, ear tufts, and yellow eyes | image
          jellyfish | 2 years | female | solid black with high white, blue eyes, and a spiked collar | image
          turtle | 1 week | female | black tortoiseshell classic tabby with low white, ear tufts, and yellow eyes | image
          truffle | 1 week | female | black tortoiseshell classic tabby with mid white and yellow eyes | image
          tiger shark | 1 week | female | chocolate tortoiseshell classic tabby with low white, ear tufts, and green eyes | image
          Name | Age | Gender | Description | [url]image[/url]
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ungranted Wishes Shelter | Day 003

Postby caffeinate » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:22 am

Owner ~ Lila || No items || 97 CC (cat coins) || 3/5 cats || Day 003
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lila took the new cat to the vet for a check-up, to make sure it was all right. "Everything seems good" the vet murmured quietly so she wouldn't wake the kitten up. Lila was relieved. She'd found the kitten in the dumpster, presumably searching for dinner. She stroked the kitten softly and it purred, which made Lila's heart melt.
:~|~:
After taking the kitten back to the shelter, Lila deemed him Ash and placed him in the room with Ellie and Midnight. As always, Midnight hid in the shadows while Ellie mewed at the top of her lungs whenever the human came into the room. "A male cat," Midnight noticed. She had a bad experience with male cats, they always hogged the best dumpsters and parks, and trashing all her temporary homes. "Time to return the favor." Midnight smirked. She intended for Ash's stay to be as horrible as possible.

Ellie, on the other paw, couldn't take her eyes off Ash. Lila caught Ellie and, putting two and two together, realized what was going on. Lila hurriedly grabbed Midnight and put her in another room, so Ellie and Ash could get to know each other better.

Cats
*Midnight
*Ellie
*Ash

Shelter Expansion:
Username: ~Wisher349~
Shelter Name: Ungranted Wishes Shelter
Shelter Level you are Going Up To: 3 (2, if 3 isn't possible)
Balance: 97 CC
Balance after Purchase: If Lvl 3 (22 CC), if Lvl 2 (47 CC)

Pride 2021 Custom
Username: ~Wisher349~
Shelter Name: Ungranted Wishes Shelter
Cat Coat: (you can put random) Random
Accessory: Socks 🧦 (0👅0)
Pride flag: Lesbian please
Other: Thanks! :D

Sorry I missed a day! ^^'
caffeinate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cat Shelter | Delta Overflow Response 2

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:13 pm

Delta Overflow Shelter
# of cat allowed: 5 | Items: N/A | Total Cat Coins: 13

Owner: Sam | Owner | Genderfluid

Cat 1: Sunny | Molly | Lesbian | Proof | Classic Cream w/ Orange Eyes | OO/b1b1/AA/tata/mcmc/spsp/wsws
Cat 2: Éowyn | DemiGirl | Lesbian | Proof | Golden Shaded Spotted Classic Fawn | oo/b1b1/dd/Ccb/Aa/tata/mcmc/SpSp/ii/Wsws/Wbwb

Kennel 1: Boo | Molly | Bi | Proof | Blue Smoke Mink Point | oo/Bb1/dd/cscb/aa/tata/mcmc/spsp/II/Wsws

Sam put both of them in 2 kennels. She quickly went to get them some food and water, and gave it to them, watching them to make sure they were eating correctly. When she saw that they were, she looked over Sunny to make sure she was alright. Thankfully, Sunny was unharmed and seemed well. Sam glanced at the 2 cats in the kennels. Time to call the vet.

Sunny was so confused. Why did the cats get put up? They were having so much fun together! Why did her owner watch them eat? She didn't usually do that. Why were they here? Was this place made to keep other cats? What was going on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam had put the carriers in the car and was taking the cats to the vet. They would need to be checked and made sure they were okay. One of the cats had a very dirty bell collar, which he had taken off before going to the vet. He would wash it while they were gone. For now, he just wanTED BOO TO SHUT UP!!! Boo was clearly NOT a good rider, and was screaming. Éowyn was meowing little bit, but nowhere near the amount Boo was. He couldn't wait to get to the vet.

She was NOT happy. One stranger was fine, a bunch touching her and looking at her all over, was defiantly NOT FINE. She was even taken away to get her nails clipped and she was WASHED! Heck no! She was very relieved when she was put back in the Plastic Den. Now they wouldn't touch her.

Boo was very relieved to be back in the bed in the Damaged Metal Den. She curled up in the soft nest and tried to sleep. She hated going there, it was bumpy and loud. She was fine when she was there, some of the things they did, like washing her, she didn't like, but it wasn't to bad. That said, she couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Sam finished his post and put it up. As Éowyn had come with a collar, he assumed she had an owner. Only one way to find that out. He then moved on to his next line of work. He decided to put Boo up for adoption, and had to fill out the form. The vet said that she was healthy and just needed to get to the proper weight. Boo was very good with people, so a family with small kids would work for her. Though he was sad to do so, as she was a sweet girl, he figured others would give her a better home.

Up For Adoption!!!
Boo
Good for families with small kids! Very calm and sweet!
Blue Smoke Mink Point Molly
oo/Bb1/dd/cscb/aa/tata/mcmc/spsp/II/Wsws

Other:
Pride 2021 Custom
Username: BoopoThyDrago
Shelter Name: Delta Overflow Shelter
Cat Coat: Broken Classic Fawn-based Caramel Mink Point Calico w/ Mid white spotting. If possible, could she have Curled Ears and a Bobtail?
Accessory: Bandana
Pride flag: Sunset Lesbian
Other: Sending a trade!
Last edited by BoopoThyDrago on Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

honey’s bundles of joy | 5

Postby beebun » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:26 pm

honey’s bundles of joy
day 5 | owner: melissa | 6/10 cats | 66 cc
notes; ..days go by reall slow.
renovations will be finished on day 9
wc; <3

═════

basic summary;
cats cats cats.
being a wonderful neighbor, ms. magurie offers to foster two cats in her large apartment (much larger than melissa’s!). the two new cats go to stay with britney. pax is a lil jealous.
ms. magurie immediately starts to pamper the two cats that are in her care. soon enough, both of them shine like the sun.
jack still hasn’t settled in. it’s only been a few days, though. at the end of the day, a couple comes in and adopts him, despite melissa saying that he wasn’t ready to be a pet yet. (jack will be removed from the list next post. c:)
britney & sky get along quite well.
twili seems to be lonely. the others ask her, but she never responds. sky knows why, and talks to britney; “she misses her mate. he wasn’t with us when the human took us. he probably thinks that she left him… twili must be devastated.”
═════

characters
cats that aren’t officially ‘shelter’ cats + humans

melissa | female | 29 & 3 months | owner
xx cat(s); pax | male | 2 yrs & 7 months | i
luis | male | 31 & 7 months | melissa’s cousin
ms. magurie | female | 47 & 0 months | neighbor
xx cat(s); britney | female | 3 yrs & 5 months | iv

shelter cats
they come & go. some get kept permanently at the shelter tho.

scarlett | female | 2 yrs & 0 months | staying? undecided. | ii
jack | male | 3 yrs & 2 months | not staying | iii
sky | female | 4 yrs & 0 months | undecided | v
twili | female | 5 yrs & 0 months | undecided | vi
═════

other;

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Cat Shelter | Posting Open

Postby SandSpider » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:12 pm

Pride 2021 Custom
Username: SandSpider
Shelter Name: Honeybee Cat Colony
Cat Coat: random
Accessory: A bow on his tail !
Pride flag: aromantic!
Other: thank you!! :]
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:54 am

Pride 2021 Custom
Username: hulu
Shelter Name: Sweeties Shelter
Cat Coat: um, idk what this means but I love the scottish fold cat (folded ears) if thats wrong then yes, random
Accessory: collar
Pride flag: aro
Other: tysm, idk if im doing this right ^^;
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:03 am

Sweeties Shelter
Day 1|Owner: Arabella|Cats: 1|Catcoins: 20|

Arabella was excited to start her very own shelter! She grabbed Tiny's Bowl and poured some food into it. Tiny purred. Arabella smiled and grabbed her backback carrier. "Im going out, TIny. Dont get into trouble while im gone, or else you wont get to play with your new friends I might find."
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me