?

81%
no
19%

Total votes : 945

Re: The <^> Game | V.21

Postby tifa » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:48 am

chips and salsa

^ somewhere junko is fuming over the fact you dont know youtube on the 3ds still worked
> my birthday cant come fast enough ;D;
v tell me a fun fact about your favorite animal

╔════════════════♛════════════════╗
      ultimate star unit liker
      she/her - adult - my art - carrd
      ╚════════════════♛════════════════╝

SPITTING GLASS

╔════════════════♛════════════════╗
      march 9, 2022 - saw marina diamandis ♥
      november 18, 2022 - saw rina sawayama ♥

no longer accepting dms
      ╚════════════════♛════════════════╝
tifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:13 pm

Adult coyotes have up to 11 vocalizations and you might hear them at night! They're like really really high pitched barking.

^ Noo! Here, I will make your birthday come faster!
> I want to use the switch to play Pikmin 3... But my brother keeps playin Fortnite on it and wastin the battery.... Blegh.
v Help me solve the switch predicament!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trilli » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:41 pm

Yes.

^ Is suffering through a dilemma with the sibling. Is there a charger available?
    Wait until your sibling is done and then charge the device. Would that be a good plan
    to execute?
    > I hit my arm on a hard surface and now there is a bump and it hurts.
    v Have you ever been to a museum?
trilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:53 pm

No... but I really really want a cat lol. I used to have cats though, and a dog when I was really little (she was an aussie mix). Also, a few years ago, we were living in my aunt's house and she had three dogs that we would take care of.

^ Is a Libra

> A lot of people say they have had dreams of being chased/or running away from something, but I haven't, not sure what to make of that lol. I have had lots of different dreams though, just not those ones. Or if I did, I haven't been able to remember them at all lol

v Do you have a favorite cat breed?
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||ND||therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation (specifically hyperfixated on hazbin hotel atm), Drawing, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:19 pm

siamese cats :] my first cat was a seal point siamese and he was the sweetest! i love them very much.

^ i have lots of dreams that involve being chased/running away from something but i've always really enjoyed them lol they're fun 2 me
    > thinking about l lawliet death note homoromantically hes so . ........ tired
    v tell me abt one of ur favorite ocs! if u dont have ocs tell me abt ur favorite character from any media!
it/she/he ⚢ adult
....hi whats up

coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .destiny » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:45 pm

her name is azylis, and she's an OC of mine from a project i'm working on with a friend! i was inspired by octopath traveler to make her :) she's a ninja and travels with a group of eight other travelers. i absolutely love her and her design. she's definitely one of my most worked on OCs. <3

^ i've always had friends talk about death note but never looked into it. he seems like an interesting character to say the least lol.
> very tired.... but i wanna do things
v do you have a normal sleep schedule or is it something you need to work on?
.destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:16 pm

i like to think it's,,, alrightish ! could be better . um . ive been staying up later than usual recently but im gonna fix that starting tonight (: so improvement is already happening !

^ ooh has a very interesting sounding oc ! // tired but wants to do things. You Should Sleep cs user .destiny it is good for the brain !!!
> Finally got around to cleaning the (flesh) keyboard :D and also broke the one of the holders for the backspace bracket so it deletes letters super slowly ):<
v hi! whats one of your favourite albums and why?

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tillamookbird » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:36 pm

your city gave me asthma by wilbur. the songs are so amazing but its not like i just think the songs are nice, ive kind of developed a mental attachment to them. i cant help but choke up and cry when jubilee line or since i saw vienna comes up in my playlist. ive listened to it since the year he released it. i dont know whatd i do if that album never existed.

^ the what keyboard!? arent holders the small plastic bits that like connect it to the keyboard? i hope you can fix it D:
> kinda hungry but theres barely any food right now. why do divorced dads buy like nothing when they go shopping???? ive noticed this a lot. please just get stuff for sandwiches i cant cook steak or spaghetti adslsdhgdkgfasfkjalkjg
v ayo whats a show or movie you could rewatch over and over? or, alternatively, whats one yt video u always come back to??
inactive and probably will be forever
going through a really rough point in my life
thanks for the good time while i was here
tillamookbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevalier » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:43 pm

rtgame's bugsnax video
      ^ my step dad and mum don't share food, and i can confirm that he buys 80% sweets and 20% proper food... all i've seen him eat is beans on toast and chicken & pasta, how he is still alive i do not know
      > started my book on ancient british history and its so good :eyes: me and ancient greece broke up now me and ancient britain are bffs
      v favourite book/tv genre
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:06 pm

love horror, psych thriller genres, or books set in worlds that have a completely unique or different worldbuilding from our own (dishonored, hollow knight). love genres that blend modern themes with superpowers, etc. (think k project, bungou stray dogs, the shadowhunter book series, etc.) or modern gods/deities (rick riordan's books). i could go on and on but those are stuff that i generally like a lot haha

^ ancient greece kinda slaps tho :(
    > wwww my mom made me drink turmeric milk i'm still
    v describe ur favorite shoes