Pokémon Adopters [V.5] [ANNOUCEMENT]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.5]

Postby fifty blessings » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:43 am

— yamper wrote:
mod notes // : i am crying at the ok boomer

"ok, boomer." everyone yells as you leave. there's a city nearby dedicated to space exploration and science and math and all that jazz.. hmm, you might want to look over there. or you could take around the space unit(tm) until you find someone who knows exactly where they might go. what do you want to do?

kipper // mod -hymm (active)
totodile ★ / lvl 5 / male / leer / scratch
wingull / lvl 7 / male / growl / water gun / quick attack
— bag : pokeballs x 4 | shells x 1950
— notes to hymm: i've yoinked your post format ! !! mine was icky and didn't have the pokemon in it ,,,

There's a soft sigh that leaves him as he shakes his head a little, before remembering that there's a city that's all about science and math nearby! They may have a clue as to what he could do in order to help out the space Pokemon. "Alright, Cosmoem, let's go to the city near here, they might know how to help..." He feels as though he's playing a little bit of some sort of follow the leader game for these Pokemon coming with him. Who knows though, this felt as thought it could be the start of something absolutely incredible! "What do you think of all this stuff, Totodile? What a way to get things rolling with our journey..."
fifty blessings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luca-Soulishan » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:48 am

As Axel and Torchic begin their journey, he stopped at his house to first grab his bag and some clothes he would be needing. "You excited?" He asked Torchic and they hopped around and explored the room. Torchic chirped happily with a flap of their wings as Axel held out his hand for the little Pokémon.

Once Torchic hopped into his hand he gently carried them outside as they began their adventure. Leaving their small town and heading for the next.
Luca-Soulishan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:50 am

Jen_ wrote:

Trainer: Jenifer | Mod: ThatgirlLegend

Pokemon: Charcoal ☆ {Charmander}
-

Items: None

Shells:0

Jen gazed at the Pumpkaboo in awe. This would be the first time she saw one in person. She smiled brightly, not approaching in fear of scaring them. "Hey there, pal." She calls out gently. Jen tries her best to contain her excitement, again, because she was afraid it would scare off their potential new friend.

The Pumpkaboo looked at you, curious as to what you were doing in the woods and so far in at that.

— yamper wrote:
— h y m n
sobble - female - water
celebi - genderless - grass/psychic - ★
eevee - female - normal
baby - female - electric - has an everstone (forever baby!!) - ★
— bag : pokeballs x infinity | shells x 2350
— notes to mod: n/a
whew. steenee is alive. good. hymn offers a hand to the steenee. "i'm sorry about that, steenee. baby is a little over protective. they said. "we can take you to a pokemon center right now if you'd like!" they offered. it was they least they could do.

The steenee nodded, slightly pouting at the fact that it lost so easily, all while nibbling away at another berry.
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:50 pm

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miissingyou » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Team wrote:Mudkip
Nickname: Bapy
Level 5 / Male
Moveset:
Tackle
Leer
Name
Nickname: Name
Level 0 / Gender
Moveset:
Move
Move
Move
Move
Info wrote:Name: Cyrius
Moderator: Stumpy.
Total adventures: 4
Shell count: 1875
Items:
Pokéball x ∞
Shiny Charm x 1
Instant Hatch x 2
Item
Item
Item
Item
{Out Of Character: «I may need a temp mod that can handle my activity. This is a re-worded repost. I'd like to redeem a choice legendary for a Zacian, a random shiny, and a random megastone. Also, how do y'all like me putting in my in-game League Card on my posts?»

Cyrius looked at the Mudkip, soaking in the cuteness. He'd always been fond of their adorable yet silly faces. Hey there, little dude! You're so cute, I may as well nickname you Bapy. Cyrius spoke. Bapy simply looked at him, and onto the route ahead, eager to adventure. He followed Bapy's lead, Pokeballs in hand. He'd finally start his brand-new Pokemon adventure!

---------- R e s p o n s e s !
R e s p o n d i n g - t o : AXEL SOREN
R e s p o n s e - t y p e : EVENT

Darkflightsilvermoon wrote:As Axel and Torchic begin their journey, he stopped at his house to first grab his bag and some clothes he would be needing. "You excited?" He asked Torchic and they hopped around and explored the room. Torchic chirped happily with a flap of their wings as Axel held out his hand for the little Pokémon.

Once Torchic hopped into his hand he gently carried them outside as they began their adventure. Leaving their small town and heading for the next.

So, what happened?

Torchic chirped at you happily, excited to start off its adventure with you! Soaking in the sights and sounds, Torchic jumped a little. It wasn't quite used to this new ever-changing environment yet, but it seemed like it was happy to adapt. As you continue to walk, you continue to a route. There is a path on the left, and on the right. The left path has tall grass, and the right path has trees that Pokemon can swoop down and attack from. Where will you go?
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreams » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:34 pm

ThatgirlLegend wrote:
Lucid Dreams wrote:
Username: Lucid Dreams
Trainer Name: Junko
Would you like a fire type, grass type, or water type? FIRE

Hello there ^^ I'll be your mod, your starter is Litten!

Junko picked up the litten joyfully "We're going to be legendary someday!". The litten determinedly meowed in response wagging its tail.
˩ʋcιҒɛмαɛƉɛмιƨɛϰʋαĴʋиɛ 11
Lucid Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:06 pm

Username: Pufferheart
Trainer Name: Nico
Would you like a fire type, grass type, or water type? water type!
I'm restarting, I'd like to keep my 460 shells. (proof of shells here)

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreams » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:19 pm

𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖
"𝙸'𝚖 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚘, 𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚘𝚗!"

Image𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎 - 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 - 𝙻𝚅 𝟷
- 𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛
- 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚕

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚘
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝟶

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

Junko entered route 1 with Flare standing beside her waiting for her first command "I think we should buff you up a few levels by battling before we take on our first gym. Hopefully, we can catch you a friend on the way!" Junko cheered, Junko led them into the tall grass. Suddenly out of nowhere, a level 1 Ekans slithered out of the grass ready to battle.
˩ʋcιҒɛмαɛƉɛмιƨɛϰʋαĴʋиɛ 11
Lucid Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andromeda, » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:11 pm

-hymn wrote:The Oshawott looks at the Castform, asking if it does want to join them. The castform hesitantly shakes it's head, but seems to want to just follow you around- but not be captured and put in a pokeball. Do you allow it to tag along with you on your journey?

~★★★~

I smile and move away a bit, letting the Castform be on its own for a while. I turn to Benji and ask where we should go."What do you want to do next, buddy? Wanna find some other Pokemon to battle?" I smile and leave my Oshawott on the ground with the Castform, so she doesn't get lonely.

(I finally got around to making my trainer card! :) Also, sorry for the late response)
andromeda,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grubgroove » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Username: radcryptid!
Trainer Name: Magpie
Would you like a fire type, grass type, or water type?: Grass please :))
Shells: 100 (I joined the discord! My name is haribo on there)
f i accidenally hit bump when i tried to bookmark,, sorry aaaa
Last edited by grubgroove on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grubgroove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me