Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.5]

Postby honeyxbee » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:20 pm

~Toska's Party~

{Shells: 1690}

~Pokemon~
-Froakie *
-Nature: Quirky
-Moves: pound, growl, bubble.

Cyrius wrote:Froakie stood, prepared to protect its trainer. Cherubi, on the other hand, looked at you. It seemed weak and hungry. Perhaps another Pokemon had attacked it earlier, and it saw you as another threat? You weren't sure. How will you proceed from here?

She gently rubbed the Cherubi's head. "You just need some loving huh?" She gently smiled, "Froakie darling? could you go find this poor little thing a berry or two?" Froakie croaked and hopped off, looking for some berries.

Jen_ wrote:
Items: None

Shells:0

Trainer: Jenifer | Mod: ThatgirlLegend

Pokemon: Charcoal ☆ {Charmander}
-

Items: None

Shells:0

Jen glanced between the two paths, curious as to what each path would lead to. "What to you think, buddy?" She asked her companion, giving him a warm smile. The young trainer trusted her starter to make a good choice. Charcoal paused for a moment before letting out a cry and walking towards the mesmerizing forest. Jen nodded at him before picking back up and starting her journey through the overgrown forest.

While going through the forests faint path, avoiding roots, fallen branches, and the overgrowth itself, you notice that something is following slowly behind you. You turn around, looking into the shadows as a little friend pops out. It's a pumpkaboo!

— yamper wrote:
— h y m n
sobble - female - water
celebi - genderless - grass/psychic - ★
eevee - female - normal
baby - female - electric - has an everstone (forever baby!!) - ★
— bag : pokeballs x infinity | shells x 2350
— notes to mod: baby is Powerful
oh my god. "BABY... what did you DO.." hymn stared at the steenee. they can't just leave a steenee there can they? no, no they can't. "what do i do in this situation??? pick it up?? leave it??" hymn decides to send some of their pokemon out for some berries and wait for the steenee to wake up or something. poor steenee.

When you're pokemon came back they came with a decent amount of berries, and the steenee, who was now functional again, took them gratefully, softly nibbling on them to regain the strength it had lost from its surprise attack.
Last edited by honeyxbee on Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreams » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Username: Lucid Dreams
Trainer Name: Junko
Would you like a fire type, grass type, or water type? FIRE
˩ʋcιҒɛмαɛƉɛмιƨɛϰʋαĴʋиɛ 11
Lucid Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Lucid Dreams wrote:
Username: Lucid Dreams
Trainer Name: Junko
Would you like a fire type, grass type, or water type? FIRE

Hello there ^^ I'll be your mod, your starter is Litten!

honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CosmicNoah » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:51 am

Cyrius wrote:---------- R e s p o n s e s !
R e s p o n d i n g - t o : NOAH
R e s p o n s e - t y p e : ENCOUNTER

So, what happened?

Elias launched himself at the Pidove, managing to tackle it to the ground. The Pidove took damage, and continued to attempt pecking at Elias in retaliation. It used Gust to blow the Scorbunny off of it. It took a moment to stand back up, planning its next attack. It almost seemed as if it didn't want to fight, but preferred simply to cause mischief.

[Trainer:Noah] | [Mod:Cyrius]

Pokémon - Lvl 1 Scorbunny{Elias}

Noah's Items:-

Shells:100

OOC:N/A

Response:

Noah frowned and looked at the Pidove. He felt a sudden wave of guilt as he realized he may have acted too quickly. Slowly, he approached the Pokémon,"Hey there bud--" he softly mumbled. On the way he gently scooped up Elias before digging around in his pocket. After a little while, he carefully held out his hand, a bit of food on his palm.
Last edited by CosmicNoah on Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
CosmicNoah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:55 am

— h y m n
sobble - female - water
celebi - genderless - grass/psychic - ★
eevee - female - normal
baby - female - electric - has an everstone (forever baby!!) - ★
— bag : pokeballs x infinity | shells x 2350
— notes to mod: n/a
whew. steenee is alive. good. hymn offers a hand to the steenee. "i'm sorry about that, steenee. baby is a little over protective. they said. "we can take you to a pokemon center right now if you'd like!" they offered. it was they least they could do.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fifty blessings » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:59 am

— yamper wrote:the cosmoem nods gratefully and kids behind you. the kids yell, demanding it comes out. is this bullying?
tododile and wingull protest at the kids, not letting them yell at their new friend. aw, how sweet. friendship is powerful!! friendship is great!!

trainer kipper // mod -hymm (active)

Already knowing that he might get hit with that 'okay boomer', he sighs softly in the direction of the children, disapproving of their yelling. "This Pokemon doesn't have to listen to you guys! Now that you've yelled at them too, I'll be leaving, and if I see your parents, i'll be telling them how bad you were-" He gonna snitch... But off he goes, taking the space unit with him... Perhaps there was somewhere nearby that could help this lost Pokemon...
fifty blessings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:40 am

-- snip --
Last edited by rex. on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:16 am

fifty blessings wrote:
— yamper wrote:the cosmoem nods gratefully and kids behind you. the kids yell, demanding it comes out. is this bullying?
tododile and wingull protest at the kids, not letting them yell at their new friend. aw, how sweet. friendship is powerful!! friendship is great!!

trainer kipper // mod -hymm (active)

Already knowing that he might get hit with that 'okay boomer', he sighs softly in the direction of the children, disapproving of their yelling. "This Pokemon doesn't have to listen to you guys! Now that you've yelled at them too, I'll be leaving, and if I see your parents, i'll be telling them how bad you were-" He gonna snitch... But off he goes, taking the space unit with him... Perhaps there was somewhere nearby that could help this lost Pokemon...

mod notes // : i am crying at the ok boomer

"ok, boomer." everyone yells as you leave. there's a city nearby dedicated to space exploration and science and math and all that jazz.. hmm, you might want to look over there. or you could take around the space unit(tm) until you find someone who knows exactly where they might go. what do you want to do?
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyJoFo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:25 am

Username: IzzyJoFo
Trainer Name: Izzy
Would you like a fire type, grass type, or water type? Water
IzzyJoFo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:19 am

Last edited by home on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me