【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: 【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:00 am

The Hard Hounds

Ferro//Male//18 years//

Ferro is only a young man. He believes he’s 18 but he isn’t sure about his age anymore. For a while he just wandered around aimlessly searching for a place to stay, a group to follow, people that stay, but after sometime he gave up ending up in his hometown again. He started to life in his old school that slowly but surely fell apart (Front /Back) He is sick of following the others, if someone wants to stay its okay but he serenely won’t leave and he won’t be pushed around anymore. This is his place now.

He has one knife with him.

I would like if a mod would always send a pic for a new member. Thank you
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【  ✦ - ii. " mass hysteria !!  】

Postby breezey   » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:44 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────── " 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 !! „
              ┌──────────────────┐

people: 2. animals: 1 rations needed: 2.25
              camp strength: 00 next request: xx

└──────────────────┘

the haunted town scared the man horribly, but he had to jar his feelings far away, he had a job to do. and away his fear went, it was exactly like how he taught himself in detective training. do not let them get to him. "you can do this." he muttered to himself and left the cabin-mansion. a short ten-minute walk of being as quiet as possible and darting eyes across the forest trees. it was the slightest sounds that made blaise the most on edge. a crack of a twig underneath his foot, a leaf falling down from a tree. the short ten minutes were not that short after all, it felt like an eternity until he found himself in the town, a sigh of relief escaping his mouth. but now, he had to face the haunting town. another challenge for blaise. his plan was to go to the centre of the town and start from there. hopefully, the male would find someone to help him on his way to the middle of the town because he had no specific plan after that.

he tentatively stepped towards the fountain in the middle of the small town. it wasn't long before the lid of the jar to his feelings cracked open, his body shivering in fear that some random zombie would jump out of nowhere and attack him. if only he had just kept his belongings safe when he had the chance to— otherwise he would still have his gun from working in the police force. stupid brain made him so assured that everything was going to be ok. a noise brought his attention back to reality and out of his wallowing self-deprecation. "show yourself!" blaise shouted, shaking slightly. a guy a few years younger than blaise stepped out from underneath a collapsed house. "don't be afraid." the mysterious male said, a smirk on his face. how he kept himself so composed in such a situation made blaise question if he was alright or not. "is there anyone with you?" blaise questioned instead, hoping there would be other people than just the two in the abandoned vicinity. "i haven't searched, i don't have anything on me, you know?" he shrugged, an apologetic look on his face. "that's ok. i have a cabin up north. it has blankets and beds, and that kind of stuff for us." blaise reassured the guy, hand on his shoulder. "thanks so much..." he smiled confidently. "...i don't know your name." they laughed together. "blaise. detective in training." he held his hand out for the other to shake. "i'm avas. university student." and they walked home together, the jar now empty, but heart full.

┌───────────────┐

blaise goes hunting
                avas scavenges
                blaise+avas patrol for new members
                three fasting posts left.
                note: please no deaths yet,
                photos/gifs are appreciated !

└───────────────┘

warden ¿
    avas | male | 23
    healers ✧
    name | gender | xx
    name | gender | xx
    hunters »
    name | gender | xx
    name | gender | xx
    " foragers „
    name | gender | xx
    name | gender | xx

┌──────────┐

food storage
rabbit | 01 | 2 servings
food | xx | servings
food | xx | servings—|—
food | xx | servings
food | xx | servings
food | xx | servings
food | xx | servings

item Storage
item Name | amount |
item Name | amount |

└──────────┘
┌────────┐

ally groups
group | user
group | user

enemy groups
group | user
group | user

border groups
path | group | user
path | group | user
path | group | user
path | group | user

└────────┘
┌─────────┐

mothers ◊
name | age
name | age

children •
name | gender | age
name | gender | agelll

elders —
name | gender | age
name | gender | age

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

pets
blanc | female | 1 |
name | gender | age |

advisors
advisor | advisee | xx
advisor | advisee | xx

defunct
name | death cause
name | death cause

family
names here | children
names here | children

└─────────┘
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【  ✦ - " THRONE OF DEATH !!  】

Postby Swimmerpug » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:20 am

Balsamclan
Once upon a time, there were two twins named Sabrina and Sable. One saturday morning, their parents had to go do a quick errand.After a while, they still havent returned.Sable offered to look for them. Unfortunately he didnt return either. By this point, Sabrina learned that the zombies have started appearing. Once she got over the big shock, she organised a group that would accomodate her and any survivors. She and her twin brother have always enjoyed the warrior cats book series, so thats what Sabrina would base her group s rules and culture on. By extension, she also decided to believe in Starclan. At first it was just to cope with her new reality but eventually, through the placebo effect shed actually end up believing in Starclan. In addition to this, she believed that when a Starclan believer died, theyd transform into a cat in order to go to Starclan and that all cats had previously been dead humans who have gone to Starclan. Sabrina is leader and names herself Ebonystar. The camp is based in her large house which also includes a library, this is a useful place for all clan members to get their information. The top floor is used for clan meetings and ceremonies. Whenever Ebonystar wants to talk to Starclan, she goes to the greenhouse and waters a specific tree.
May I request for her to look like this?
Ebonystar https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-wear ... s-1082962/
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:23 am

this version of throne of death is closed. posting is no longer permitted.
if interested in join version 2, please check the following link.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me