Add a word to the text above you

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Add a word to the text above you

Postby Hello_ » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:19 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said "squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie face palmed and said "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration
:)

Hello_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spotthecow » Fri May 29, 2020 4:30 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said "squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie face palmed and said "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenderly » Fri May 29, 2020 4:32 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said "squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie face palmed and said "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for donald

" patience is power . "
    hi! i'm tenderly.
    [carrd][©]
tenderly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣ » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:21 pm

'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said "squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie face palmed and said "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet
Formerly: Snowy Kitten

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4719387
ImageI'm a bit of a freakImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:50 pm

'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said "squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie face palmed and said "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quackk » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:26 am

'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said "squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie face palmed and said "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I

quackk#1992 *:・゚✧⋆
Image˚˚˚Image
𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐫 | 𝐌𝐂 𝐈𝐆𝐍: Quackitiy
𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐞 !! rolled: 31

.......Image.......

──𝐄𝐙 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫──𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐬──𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 & 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨──𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭──𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐒 𝐀𝐝𝐬──

▄▄Image
ImageImageImageImage
▄▄▄▄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐜 4 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 😳 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐜 4 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
[size=120]

ImageImageImage
quackk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MontgomeryMontgomery » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:56 am

'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said "squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie face palmed and said "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am
★★★
Hey there o/
I'm Meghan!
ImageImage
Nick pet enthusiast & lover of snakes
Have a nice day :D
★★★
MontgomeryMontgomery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a b c d e » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:57 am

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully
abcde ∙ she/her ∙ bi ∙ virgo
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thfree rarestradecredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"you took that picture back to college"

x this roleplay has murder in it you should join lol x

current mood: when you're pinned on a cute girl and she turns her camera off ):

hi, everyone. due to covid-19, I'm going on a hiatus. There's been a lot of infected people around me, both family and friends, so I probably won't be very active for a while. I'm not going to give away my pets as of now, so don't ask for them, please. stay safe, y'all.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:00 am

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thrilleddragon » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Jackie's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrilleddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me