Listen to the song above you V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Listen to the song above you V.3

Postby Getchoo » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:54 pm

yoooo that's the opening song to the tower of god anime, epic !! i really like it. there's something about all of stray kids's songs that i love but i can't pinpoint it. this one especially. i don't want to associate it with being an anime opening but tbh it was the only reason i watched the first bit of tower of god.

like usual i'm leaving 2 songs ONLY LISTEN TO ONE, one's japanese and one is english, listen to whichever you'd rather

edgy - acme (japanese)

cross my heart - marianas trench (english)
hi, i'm getchoo
i lurk on forum games late at night, listen to weezer unironically, and that's about it tbh
hope you have a great day!
Getchoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ɽotten Ⱡegacy » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:23 pm

It's pretty catchy! The music compliments the lyrics in a great way. It reminds me of a lot of music I used to listen to, like a song I probably would have been obsessed in 2016, haha. I love the high notes in the chorus! Overall it's a pretty good song, I like it ^^

Sundial - Lemon Demon
(A song written intentionally with no meaning, carefully constructed to imply otherwise. Lyrics in the description of that video!)

𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕,
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━--- - Image - ---━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
· [ they/ve/it ] · [ carrd ] · [ th ] · [ art shop ] · [ look at my cat ] ·

Greetings! I'm Vesper, your friendly neighborhood Heizou enthusiast.
I'm always eager to chat about anything or infodump about my hyper-
fixations if you give me the chance, so feel free to hit me up if you
want! I'm a big fan of Genshin, Will Wood, Pretty Boy Detective Club,
fictional detectives in general, and much more - check my carrd!

My hobbies include drawing, voice acting, designing characters,
singing, writing all sorts of different things, and just doing my best <3

weather update:
lyney

· [ madhouse - Matt Maltese ] ·
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━--- - Image - ---━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ɽotten Ⱡegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby survira » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:51 pm

its not mainstream which is immediately a nice thing! bless that
    definitely is underrated, feels like a song that'd really blow up in the early 2000s lmao
    i do love the new wave genre thats coming back
    its pretty stevie wonder esque and theatrical ; the lyrics are interesting too , so unique. always loove songs that provide room for interpretation and your own meaning! it doesnt hold your hand and explain it lol

sleep like owls
    i have multiple memories attached this song + artist; i always come back to this one specifically
- infp-t | she/her | sagittarius | - ★。・: dms always open:・゚✩ x
════════════════════════════
♦♦♦ -- ━━ ● Image ● ━━ -- ♦♦♦
survira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snow's Storm » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:30 pm

I'm typically not a huge fan of that sort of style, it makes me feel uneasy. There's just something about it that jars me, I can't really explain it. However, I like this song and this artist. He has a wonderful voice and I think the lyrics are really interesting. It's nice to hear a song that isn't ridiculously over-played that's still good.

Hands Up - Fitz and the Tantrums. They're an underrated band and I love all their songs. This is one of my favorites.
Snow's Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:36 pm

i like fitz and the tantrums! my favorite song of theirs is out of my league. i haven't heard loads of their songs but usually they're pretty funky and upbeat which i love. that one is no exception and that may be a new favorite song of mine. definitely adding it to my playlists! very happy to have stumbled on this thread now haha

ryn weaver - the fool
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lem » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:45 pm

i love the vocals, they're very clear and angelic, which the simple beat only makes better.
i also love the "ooo" harmonies, or really all of the harmonies--they're realllllly good!!
my favorite parts gotta be 3:15, when everything get's more electroish and you can only hear bits of her voice,
it was a unique way to end the song!! i rlly liked the song in general and i'll probably add it to one of my playlists
ty for the rec :D

______Image
I, too, waiting for you!
I'll always be your friend ♪
lem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiero » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:22 am

I liked this a lot just a couple seconds in! The singer's vocals are so raw and I love how ... round they sound? I'm not sure if you'll get what I mean by that, but I do and it's a nice quality :) Upbeat tunes like this are so fun and it makes me think back to summertime 2008 . It just feels like that kind of tune, you know? Late 00's vibes. I would totally listen again! It was very short but very very sweet. I'd say that I wish it was longer, but I feel like the length also contributes to that late 00's feel that I love so much.. everything then (for me) was so fleeting! As much as I liked the tune, I think the short length was very fitting.

Not In This Town
gaydrian#2665
hiero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:57 pm

the first couple beats come in and my head goes "OH INTERESTING...!" love the lyrics and and the kinda electric sounds throughout! i love the points when most of the instruments drop and the vocals become the focus. it ends really smoothly too, with the last pitter pattering beats. feels like the intro to someone making their big escape from where they're from into the rest of the world and i think thats a really neat visual to go along with it. i think i'd prefer it was kinda faster or shorter in length but otherwise i like it! (im hunting songs that fit some ocs of mine and this fits like a glove)

control - gigamesh
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skin » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:00 pm

roeheart wrote:
      the first couple beats come in and my head goes "OH INTERESTING...!" love the lyrics and and the kinda electric sounds throughout! i love the points when most of the instruments drop and the vocals become the focus. it ends really smoothly too, with the last pitter pattering beats. feels like the intro to someone making their big escape from where they're from into the rest of the world and i think thats a really neat visual to go along with it. i think i'd prefer it was kinda faster or shorter in length but otherwise i like it! (im hunting songs that fit some ocs of mine and this fits like a glove)

control - gigamesh

not my type of my music, but i can apreciate it : ), its just that some of the sudden noises and such hurt my ears, but i can see why someone could like it.
tally hall- a lady
any prns
skin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnstile » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:43 am

first impression: i did not expect the instrumentals to sound like that but it is very pretty. short and sweet, i enjoyed that song. i liked his voice.
    first time he kissed a boy / kadie elder
thank you to tabby mud and ivo for giving away all of my possessions while i was in a long term facility!!
burnstile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me