Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (CLOSED)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby horrorcupcakes » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:56 am

Hi there c:! i guess this roleplay starts now?

Charmander♂

(no nickname, prefers to see the normal evolution names for now)

Fire type

lv. 5

ability - Blaze - Powers up fire-type moves in a pinch

[moves]

[Growl] [Scratch] [Ember] [Smokescreen]

Today was the day for Lex to go get her first ever pokemon from Professor, even though her dream was to get all the gym badges and be the top. Lex was a very determined character, calming, and always in joy. But today she would be 10x much of joy of meeting her pokemon. It was in the afternoon, probably around 2:00 PM, Lex knew what type of pokemon she was getting. Earlier today she gotten a call that the only pokemon left was a Charmander (which she didn't mind since she wanted a charmander already). She walked by foot to the Professor's lab, dreaming on what she'll do with Charmander on her amazing journey awaiting for her! after a while, she finally made to the professor's lab, sweating (she doesn't do well walking nor running, gotta improve that).
horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimifan101 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 am

Winter_Aeris wrote:
Mimifan101 wrote:
The Seli Team of Smol Monsters

Team #: 2

Basil, Male, Bulbasaur.
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Poison Powder
Evolve Further?: Yes

Dunny, Male, Togedemaru.
Ability: Iron Barbs
Moves: Rollout, Discharge, Nuzzle, Tackle.
Evolve Further?: No

3-6: Empty
+++++
Stored Pokemon #: 0
Name, Gender, Pokemon.

Empty
+++++

Items: None
Eggs: 0
Badges: 0
Shells: 0

+++++
To Pokemon Adopters Info/Storage: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3918747

The growling continued before it all came to a stop. Then a huge shadow emerge from the bushes "Tor...Torterra..!" It growled again as it walked towards you Image[/URL] but despite its huge form and intimidating stance, it doesn't seem like it means any harm. It sniffed you for a moment and stared at you. As the huge pokemon was close... you noticed that its color wasn't normal.... perhaps this was one of the rare shinies!
You also noticed a pendant attached to its left foot....perhaps it was lost?

Seli eyes widen at seeing such a large pokemon able to not to be noticed behind a few bushes.

Seli finally notices the pendant after a few moments of her identifying the pokemon with the more uncommon coloration. "Huh? What's this?" She crouches down to get a better look at the object.

=====
OOC: I can't stop watching XY - Serena's performance XD I love the background music and the animation. I don't think I ever saw such a good routine (imo) before.
Mimifan101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby arlecchino » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:13 pm

realkitty56 wrote:
Cipher wrote:
    Destiny is asleep, it is unable to attack.
    Vileplume used Giga drain. Vileplume regained health.

Mimi's pokemon wrote:Image
"Chomps" Carnivine- Male-Bold- Vine whip, leaf tornado, acid spray, sleep powder- Likes to bite random stuff to check what it is.
"Jackal" Pyroar *Shiny*- Male- Lax - Crunch, Toxic, iron tail, Bulldoze - Has liked Flare since they could both fit in mimi's bag.
"Vizi" Virizion - Genderless - Serious - Sacred sword, Toxic, Giga drain, X-Scissor - Some pokemon are still afraid of them.
"Flare" Infernape *Shiny*- Female-Timid- Mach punch, brickbreak, flame thrower, toxic - Mimi's starter, best friend. -Fainted-
"Leaf" Sceptile *Shiny*- Female- Bashful- Leaf blade, Acrobatics,X-Scissor, Earthquake- Holding: Mega Stone - Has a firey personality, even if they are weak to fire. -Fainted-
"Destiny" Reshiram *Shiny*- Genderless - Hardy - Blue Flare, Outrage, Fusion Flare, Solar beam - Is jelious of Flare and roli.

Travel friend:
-None currently-
Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
Box

Destiny tries to use blue flare.

Destiny woke up.
    Destiny used blue flare.

The foe Vileplume fainted!
    Erika is out of usable pokemon.

"The RainbowBadge will make Pokémon up to Lv. 50 obey. Please take this with you." Erika says as she hands over the badge
arlecchino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Aria- wrote:
Hi there c:! i guess this roleplay starts now?

Charmander♂

(no nickname, prefers to see the normal evolution names for now)

Fire type

lv. 5

ability - Blaze - Powers up fire-type moves in a pinch

[moves]

[Growl] [Scratch] [Ember] [Smokescreen]

Today was the day for Lex to go get her first ever pokemon from Professor, even though her dream was to get all the gym badges and be the top. Lex was a very determined character, calming, and always in joy. But today she would be 10x much of joy of meeting her pokemon. It was in the afternoon, probably around 2:00 PM, Lex knew what type of pokemon she was getting. Earlier today she gotten a call that the only pokemon left was a Charmander (which she didn't mind since she wanted a charmander already). She walked by foot to the Professor's lab, dreaming on what she'll do with Charmander on her amazing journey awaiting for her! after a while, she finally made to the professor's lab, sweating (she doesn't do well walking nor running, gotta improve that).

Once you got to the lab you entered, seeing the professor holding out a pokeball for you to take, smiling he spoke.
“today’s the day you start your own journey!”

~~~~

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:"Makhina, dash at Furret and use Slash." She calls and Makhina jumps towards it.

The Furret couldn’t get out of the way fast enough and was hit with critical damage, do you try to catch the Pokémon or lower it’s damage a bit more.
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby arlecchino » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:18 pm

★Star★ wrote:
Ivy's Team

Image Ruby/shiny fennekin/female/not evolving/sacred sword, toxic
Image Lily/shiny minun/female/not evolving/earthquake, Flame thrower
Image Luna/ shiny umbreon/female/inner focus, blue flare
Image Ice/shiny glaceon/female/solar beam, leaf blade
Image Fern/shiny eevee/Female/evolve into syveon/tail whip, crunch
Image Lightning/shiny jolteon/Male/toxic, sleep powder
Box pokemon

Chip/sewaddle/male/not evolving/in box
Whisker/shiny skiddo/male/not evolving/in box
Squeak/spheal/Male/not evolving/in box
Jesse/Male/shiny terrakion/in box
Jelly/Male/kabuto/in box
Flame/Male/moltres
Snip/Male/kirlia
Tip/Male/tympole
Breeze/female/windgull
Mint/Male/cloyster
Items

Potions x3
Max Revive x1

Ivy gasped, she quickly turned to Luna.
“Use blue flare!” She said and Luna obeyed.

The foe poochyena ran away!
    As you get closer to the pokemon the poochyena where huddled around, you see that it is a togepi Image
arlecchino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniffs » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Attention!!

Hello, Lucky here. As you probably know, I'm the current owner of Pokemon Adopters. Recently, I've lost a majority of my interest in both Chicken Smoothie and Pokemon Adopters. I was thinking, maybe Pokemon Adopters is ready for a new owner.

Both the Co-Owners and I have been quite busy with school and other things in our lives, that we haven't honestly had much time for the game. We think that it would be best if the game got a new owner that could continue and improve Pokemon Adopters.

If you are interested in being the new owner for Pokemon Adopters, please PM me. In your PM, please include reasons as to why you would like to be the new owner, why you should be the new owner, and some ideas of changes or new additions you'd do to the game.

Here's a form if you'd prefer using it (it's not required):
Code: Select all
[b]I would like to apply to being the new owner of Pokemon Adopters![/b]
[b]I would like to be the new owner because:[/b]
[b]I think I should be the new owner because:[/b]
[b]Some changes and additions I'd do to the game:[/b]

☽luka/sniffs . he/its
☽discord: sniffs5324
☽toyhouse: sniffs
🌱🦨sniffs' umas🦨🌱
stinky <3

ImageImage
sniffs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Corrine smiles a little. She's got three pokeballs and calls Makhina to moves back. Tossing the ball towards it, she crosses her fingers as her partner stares excitedly.
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:58 pm

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:Corrine smiles a little. She's got three pokeballs and calls Makhina to moves back. Tossing the ball towards it, she crosses her fingers as her partner stares excitedly.

The Ferret went into the pokeball, 1,2,3... Click! The Furret was caught!
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Cipher wrote:
    Destiny woke up.
    Destiny used blue flare.

The foe Vileplume fainted!
    Erika is out of usable pokemon.

"The RainbowBadge will make Pokémon up to Lv. 50 obey. Please take this with you." Erika says as she hands over the badge

Mimi's pokemon wrote:Image
"Chomps" Carnivine- Male-Bold- Vine whip, leaf tornado, acid spray, sleep powder- Likes to bite random stuff to check what it is.
"Jackal" Pyroar *Shiny*- Male- Lax - Crunch, Toxic, iron tail, Bulldoze - Has liked Flare since they could both fit in mimi's bag.
"Vizi" Virizion - Genderless - Serious - Sacred sword, Toxic, Giga drain, X-Scissor - Some pokemon are still afraid of them.
"Flare" Infernape *Shiny*- Female-Timid- Mach punch, brickbreak, flame thrower, toxic - Mimi's starter, best friend.
"Leaf" Sceptile *Shiny*- Female- Bashful- Leaf blade, Acrobatics,X-Scissor, Earthquake- Holding: Mega Stone - Has a firey personality, even if they are weak to fire.
"Destiny" Reshiram *Shiny*- Genderless - Hardy - Blue Flare, Outrage, Fusion Flare, Solar beam - Is jelious of Flare and roli.

Travel friend:
-None currently-
Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
Box

"Alright then, Thanks!" Mimi said before glancing at destiny and giving them a berry

Destiny made cheerful noises while eating the berry.

(Told ya that doing grass gym was a good idea first XD)
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorcupcakes » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Once Lex saw the Professor, her eyes lit up just like a christmas tree would in a way. She ran over and held the pokeball in her hands. It was warm, she could feel the connection of Charmander already! or maybe that was the Professor's warmth.. She looked back up at the Professor and nodded indeterminately with a joyful huge smile, excited for this day to come.
"Thank you so much! I know Charmander and I would be the bestest of friends and be strong together, i could feel it!" Lex said with her still joyful smile. She looked at the pokeball in her hands which shined, she wanted to see Charmander meet her for the first time, which Lex then threw the pokeball in front of her.
horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me