Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (CLOSED)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby [....] » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:03 am

Byggden wrote:
Byggden wrote:My team:
ImageIvysaur - Protective nature - Overgrow - Tackle, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Razor Leaf
ImageKirlia - Curious nature - Telepathy - Confusion, Double team, Disarming voice, Teleport - Holding megastone
ImageUmbreon(Shiny) - Serious nature - Anticipation - Swift, Bite, Quick attack, Take down
ImageSableye - Careful nature - Keen eye - Astonish, Night shade, Shadowsneak, Feint attack - Holding megastone
ImageSwampert(shiny) - Jolly nature - Damp - Mud-slap, Water Gun, Tackle, Foresight - Holding megastone
ImageSlowpoke - Friendly nature - Own Tempo - Water Gun, Yawn, Zen Headbutt, Tackle

Items: 1.200 shells, 1x Full potion, 1 Nugget, 2 Max potions

[Box Pokémon]

Badges: BoulderBadge

”Thanks Nurse Joy! No, they’re all fine. The Buizel is now part of my team because it had a thorn in it’s paw. But it’s all better now! I got to get back on my Journey, bye!” Jess said and left.
She decided that this time they should see if there’s any mountain nearby. Batteling some rock or ground-types - or Maybe a flying type? - would be interesting. She let out Swampert and Slowpoke, because they haven’t even met each other since Swampert evolved.
Both pokemon was overjoyed too see each other and played the whole time while walking towards the mountain.
Not long after, they were already there looking up on the top.
”Well, that’s gonna be one heck of a climb.” Jess sighed.

As you look towards the bottom of the mountain you notice a few Natu hopping around and playing. One of them appears to be shiny! Image
[....]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Byggden » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:12 am

Cipher wrote:
Byggden wrote:
ImageIvysaur - Protective nature - Overgrow - Tackle, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Razor Leaf
ImageKirlia - Curious nature - Telepathy - Confusion, Double team, Disarming voice, Teleport - Holding megastone
ImageUmbreon(Shiny) - Serious nature - Anticipation - Swift, Bite, Quick attack, Take down
ImageSableye - Careful nature - Keen eye - Astonish, Night shade, Shadowsneak, Feint attack - Holding megastone
ImageSwampert(shiny) - Jolly nature - Damp - Mud-slap, Water Gun, Tackle, Foresight - Holding megastone
ImageSlowpoke - Friendly nature - Own Tempo - Water Gun, Yawn, Zen Headbutt, Tackle

[Box Pokémon]

As you look towards the bottom of the mountain you notice a few Natu hopping around and playing. One of them appears to be shiny! Image

”No waay! Guys, we GOT to capture that one!” Jess said breathless by the sights of the Shiny.
”Slowpoke, you’re up!” Jess said and pointed at the Shiny. ”Use Yawn!”
Slowpoke yawned sloooowly. ”Slooooow... poooke.” It said while yawning.
Currently searching for main-lists for C$, rares+ and items!

Also offering PFQ for old rares, lists and C$.
Byggden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maydog3 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:13 am

(hello)
Maydog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yanderetoast » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 am

Name: Coins ||Male||Ability: Intimidate||Bashful||Fire type
Name: Saturday ||Male||Ability: Sand veil||Lonely||Dragon-ground type||Holding: Image
Name: Nippy ||Male||Ability: Dry Skin||Rash||Electric-normal type||
Name: Zap||N/A||Ability: Volt Absorb||Lax||Electric type
Name: Space dog ||N/A||Ability: Levitate||Timid||Ghost-dragon type||Holding: Image
Name: Wish ||N/A||Ability: Serene Grace||Jolly||Steel-psychic type
My box Image

Isabella thanks her Giratina and kneels down to pet the Rockruff. "First thing's first. We need to take you to a Pokémon center to make sure you're alright." Coins immediately bent down and picked up the pup by the scruff of its neck, holding it in his mouth.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hoi, the names yanderetoast,
but you can just call me Toast.
As you can see, I LOVE space.
Just message me if you need anything!
©

Toyhou.se - DA - FR - Free rares
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
Check out
my DA for
examples
of my art.
I will do
commissions
if you just
ask.

xxxxxxxx

yanderetoast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [....] » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:35 am

Byggden wrote:

[Box Pokémon]

”No waay! Guys, we GOT to capture that one!” Jess said breathless by the sights of the Shiny.
”Slowpoke, you’re up!” Jess said and pointed at the Shiny. ”Use Yawn!”
Slowpoke yawned sloooowly. ”Slooooow... poooke.” It said while yawning.

The wild Natu fell asleep.
    Oh? Slowpoke is evolving! I can't seem to make out what it's turning into though?
    It's a Slowbro! Or maybe it's a Slowking? Image Image

[you can pick whatever you want Slowpoke to evolve into ^^]
[....]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byggden » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:31 am

Cipher wrote:
Byggden wrote:
ImageSlowbro - Friendly nature - Own Tempo - Water Gun, Yawn, Zen Headbutt, Confusion

[Box Pokémon]

The wild Natu fell asleep.
    Oh? Slowpoke is evolving! I can't seem to make out what it's turning into though?
    It's a Slowbro! Or maybe it's a Slowking? Image Image

[you can pick whatever you want Slowpoke to evolve into ^^]

[i wanna keep him goofy so let’s make him a Slowbro :D besides, is there any way to aquire Megastones other than the pokemon already having it when caught? Like finding them or buying them for shells?]

”Woah! Slowbro! Great job! Use Water Gun!” Jess said and looked at the newly evolved pokemon in awe. She was glad it had evolved to Slowbro, since there might be a chance to aquire a megastone later on.

Byggden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:32 am

yanderetoast wrote:
Name: Coins ||Male||Ability: Intimidate||Bashful||Fire type
Name: Saturday ||Male||Ability: Sand veil||Lonely||Dragon-ground type||Holding: Image
Name: Nippy ||Male||Ability: Dry Skin||Rash||Electric-normal type||
Name: Zap||N/A||Ability: Volt Absorb||Lax||Electric type
Name: Space dog ||N/A||Ability: Levitate||Timid||Ghost-dragon type||Holding: Image
Name: Wish ||N/A||Ability: Serene Grace||Jolly||Steel-psychic type
My box Image

Isabella thanks her Giratina and kneels down to pet the Rockruff. "First thing's first. We need to take you to a Pokémon center to make sure you're alright." Coins immediately bent down and picked up the pup by the scruff of its neck, holding it in his mouth.

“Ruff!” The rockruff barks. As you go to the pokecenter, a nincada crawls toward you.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [....] » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:55 am

Byggden wrote:
ImageSlowbro - Friendly nature - Own Tempo - Water Gun, Yawn, Zen Headbutt, Confusion

[Box Pokémon]

[i wanna keep him goofy so let’s make him a Slowbro :D besides, is there any way to aquire Megastones other than the pokemon already having it when caught? Like finding them or buying them for shells?]

”Woah! Slowbro! Great job! Use Water Gun!” Jess said and looked at the newly evolved pokemon in awe. She was glad it had evolved to Slowbro, since there might be a chance to aquire a megastone later on.

[Yup, you can get them by telling me that a certain pokemon can mega evolve and I'll give you one. Because apparently I seem to forget what pokemon can mega evolve]

Natu gets hit hard by the water gun, it seems to be dazed. With a closer glance you notice a round stone beside it. It's a Slowbronite!
[....]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alpenglow » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:01 pm

~bubble wrote:
The Poochyena lunges and tries to attack you!

Party wrote:Image
chimchar || male || scratch, ember, fury swipes, ---
rockruff || female || tackle, bite, rock throw, rock slide || holding hard stone
absol || female || night slash, psycho cut, razor wind, future sight
seadra || male || hydro pump, scald, brine, dragon pulse || holding amulet coin

alp sends out seadra.
"seadra, use scald!"

reposting

╔═══════════╗

alp | she/her
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
400 lux - lorde
th © trades

╚═══════════╝

alpenglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Byggden » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Cipher wrote:
Byggden wrote:

[Box Pokémon]

[Yup, you can get them by telling me that a certain pokemon can mega evolve and I'll give you one. Because apparently I seem to forget what pokemon can mega evolve]

Natu gets hit hard by the water gun, it seems to be dazed. With a closer glance you notice a round stone beside it. It's a Slowbronite!

Jess sees the Slowbronite and can’t believe it! But before she rushes over she throws a pokeball at Natu and hopes it will be caught.

[oh you wouldn’t believe how beautiful the sky is at my house now! We’re so close to midsummer right now and the sun never sets properly :D it’s so bright outside :D oh and btw look up how stupid mega Slowbro looks xD]

Byggden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me