Rate The Character Above You V.7 (New rule Pg 224)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Rate The Character Above You V.7

Postby changbin » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:12 am

9/10: i love this character ! i really really like the colors you used and the little pattern on his shoulders,
he's very unique and that's what i like to see, tbh. i love his antlers and his mane and the little poff of hair on his head, along with the accessories. the accessories have a nice contrast to feadle's soft brown/tan colors and are pleasing to the eye. i really like the story/history you included !

how about zane? i bought him from cs user serendipity. and i'd like to hear your thoughts :)

lineart
changbin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HibiscusBlossom » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:02 am

7/10
overall a cute character! i really like the colors and his markings,the green eyes go well with the browns and i like how he has a pink nose and pawpads instead of black. the minor things that bother me are the color of the creamish color on his paws and muzzle. it doesnt really go very well with the browns as its more yellow and would probably look way better if they were the color of the cream in the hair. speaking of the hair, i'm not a big fan of the gradient and would probably look better as a solid cream (as if you decided to change the yellowish cream to the cream in the hair it would match.) oh and two other things; i kinda think the cyan earrings come out of nowhere (maybe make them around the same green as the eyes) and the stripes on his face look kind of out of place considering the other markings are more natural.

my new girl, indigo?
design by That's Offensive, sketches by me
HibiscusBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plisetsky » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:14 am

9/10 -- i love characters with abnormal amounts of a certain feature ahh,, i don't usually like purple but it works well, i think, with the white and red. i absolutely adore the markings on her face!! the markings on her body is a bit strange but i guess it works? the tail markings are a bit off putting. a bit too natural compared to the rest of the character? just a personal thing. the scarf is a super cute accessory though.

my kiddo gabriel? i suffer with character designs and personalities, so any feedback is appreciated!! ignore how cliche he is oof,,, ( more art )
      all by me <3
currently watching:
barry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬
th | ig | lttrbxd | free art !!
plisetsky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magica » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:23 pm

personally i'm not a fan of his colour palette (i'd probably hit him in the head with my net if he moved to my village pfft) but you did a really good job of making him look like an animal crossing character! his over-the-top colour palette really fits, he looks like a real villager! i won't subtract points for the bright palette because of this. i really love that he's a pig and his name is wilbur!! i like his catchphrase, too. 10/10, i can't find anything wrong with him!

my new fursona, lou? she's a red panda! (sorry for the large image ;w;) zoom in for interests & such!

- - - - - - - - - - -
fae | she/they

illustrator 𖤐 inactive
toyhs 𖤐 twt 𖤐 ©

on twitter, mostly!
- - - - - - - - - -
magica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gristle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:06 pm

7/10 i like the colour scheme and species, i don't think i've seen many, or any red panda ocs before actually. although personally i'm not too sure of the design itself, i'm not a huge fan of the lack of contrast between the hair and the rest of the fur, and the markings seem a bit common especially on the body and the spots seem a bit dark and out of place to me. she's a cute character though! maybe just not really my taste

sejrintine? the pigeon is their pet named helper, he's an english pouter. their eyes and mouth look like this
they have a story and all that that i'm too lazy to type up right now
all is by me sorry for the long image
Gristle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:35 pm

9/10!
i really love the anatomy and originality of this creature! i also love his backstory, i've never heard anything like it. my only complaint is that the red is very bright, and i'm not a big fan of super saturated colors. it might look better if it was a bit duller. i would like to know why he's digging a tunnel too!

russ? by h0motrash on dA
please rate his alt colors! (the blue hair)
also he's an opossum if you can't tell
| beetle / radish |
| he / she | adult |
❤ metal ❤ bugs ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ pokemon ❤ art
by spheal on th ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikuru Senpai » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:41 am

Hello! Please keep in mind that the text down there is just my opinion and I don't want to offend you in any form or shape! Please don't be angry or mad at me or rate my characters lower because I rated yours low. If you like your character the way it is, it's completley fine, I don't want you to change anything! I'm just making suggestions. Thank you for your understanding <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    8 || 10
    I really like the fact the he is an opossum! I also like the colors of the hair and the markings - but not together. I just they don't work very well together tbh ;v; But I do like the eye color A LOT. Also I dislike the facial piercings but that's just my personal thing because I dislike piercings in the face in general ;v; Other than that I realy like this character! The markings are really nice and I also like the light pink in the design! All in all a really cool character; just not my cup of tea! <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    > Colonel | Male | Demon Dog | straight <

♥ Rebellious. Irascible. Mean. Manipulative. Smart. ♥

> more and bigger pics here<
    > seems nice at first <
    > is a demon prince <
    > his father abandoned him <
    > goes insane when he smells blood <
    > is afraid of being forgotten and being alone <

> Other things <
    >only goes into demon form when angry or manipulative
    >wants to take revenge on his father and become king
    >was abandoned because he was so weak

art by me

"Give up trying to
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

________-____
___Deviantart__________Twitch
_______
___Anime | Paranormal | League

________-____
___

make me give up."
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

Mikuru Senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon3456 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:57 am

8/10 i like him tbh. His design is nice and fairly simple, which I appreciate, and his colors are nice looking. I like his eye color in the demon form. However i do think there could be a bit more difference between his normal and demon form? At first i thought it was just showing his other side of him before I noticed the tail. His personality is good, even though ive seen similar concepts done before. Honestly im not a huge fan of demon characters (really only bcs i see them a /lot/ and their personalities, designs, and concepts are often really similar and repetitive) but this one is nice, if not overly original. Honestly I'd like to see him more developed, as there's room there to make a real interesting character. Overall he's pretty good though, nice design and nice personality.
--------
https://sta.sh/01efim49bicc

edwin? more art and personality info is here (everything by me): https://sta.sh/2rflmdmsh4
//i'd really appreciate if you could read or even just skim his info because it's a big part of his character!//
oh also keep in mind that he's meant to be in a realistic/historical fiction setting so i mean for him to come off somewhat like a real/normal person!
▲▲▲
dm me if you want to know other places where you can contact me or where you can find my art
▲▲▲
▲▲▲
pigeon3456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 pm

4/10
I’m sorry for such the low rating.
I’m overall not a fan of humans. His blue eyes just don’t seem to fit him, same goes for his orange hair. He’s a pretty plain and simple character, and I understand he’s meant to be like a real human, but I feel like he should have a few more accessories to show his personality ^^ but I’ve skimmed through his personality and it seems to suit him pretty well.

Korrad? He’s a male dragon. ^^

drawn by @cass here on Chicken Smoothie.
I’m still working on a story for him ^^
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:37 am

10/10
Extremely eye-pleasing this design is! The colours as they blend in the tail feathers is stunning and adds a great contrast to the character. The tropical pallete is amazing, and to keep it short, no flaws, an absolutely stunning character.

How about Navy?
Currently, she doesn’t have much information, any ideas for her are appreciated c:
She’s an Acrocanthosaurus x Suchomimus x Allosaurus mix c:
(Art and character design by me c:)
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.