Rate The Character Above You V.7 (New rule Pg 224)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Rate The Character Above You V.7

Postby chase. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:35 am

nine out of ten <33

>> I really like this character - I adore the werewolf part and I also like how he is simple but is still unique ^^
    The one thing that throws me a little are the socks ? I'm not sure why, I just think that personally I would have chosen a different colour that suited the pallete more but I'm just being really picky as I love this charrie as a whole <3

my boi bear ? [all by me]

- he is meant to be semi-realistic / natural as he is going to be apart of a story/comic I am creating with a couple of my other characters. He knows magic and the enchanted water around his neck was given to him by his boyfriend, [who he is now been separated from due to a rival group taking over the kingdom and whatnot] it's basically a rare liquid that has great healing abilities although he must be sparing with it and has only used it once before to heal his king. Bear is definetly more of a lover than a fighter and is a caring soul who tries to advoid conflict when possible.

chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elfie » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:53 am

6/10

Natural designs are hard to pull off with interesting results in characters, and I feel this guy doesn't quite have the "pop" he could.The colour scheme on him is a bit dull and the markings along his back look chunky, almost out of place. I suggest having a sticky beak at Golden retrievers for inspiration as there are quite a few hues to play around with, maybe even take note of some other retriever breeds for ideas. As for the back markings, maybe slimming them down or tapering the tips would make the design flow better?
    Overall though he is a decent character, the design itself matches nicely and is consistent. Also love the healing water, the bit of blue adds a spark of colour.

_ __ ___ ____________________________________________ ___ __ _

Kitsuo?
    Lines and species by Dalmater (da)
    Design by Plumwine (da)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pigeon3456 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:31 am

ooh boy fresh new thread!!
7/10 honestly i like this character for the most part, but some things don't really do it for me. The hairstyle isn't my thing (that's just me personally though) and it doesn't make sense to me why one of his eyes is green, as green isn't used anywhere else in the design except just one of his eyes. It might be improved if both of his eyes were green or he had some sort of green accessory. I also honestly think that koi fish based designs are a bit worn out by now tbh, it's such a common theme. But nonetheless think it is done well for the most part here, and i like how his orange markings look especially. Overall pretty good, would be interesting to hear about his personality or some additional info too. (Also a word to the wise- those background colors /really/ don't go well with his design colors. It almost makes the design look worse for the clash of them-- I'd suggest changing the background to something a bit more harmonious with his colours like a light brown or orange solid color.)
--------
https://sta.sh/01efim49bicc

edwin? more art and personality info is here (everything by me): https://sta.sh/2rflmdmsh4
//i'd really appreciate if you could read or even just skim his info because it's a big part of his character!//
oh also keep in mind that he's meant to be in a realistic/historical fiction setting so i mean for him to come off somewhat like a real/normal person!
▲▲▲
dm me if you want to know other places where you can contact me or where you can find my art
▲▲▲
▲▲▲
pigeon3456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon.Princess » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:17 am

Mark....
Image Image
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

My deviantart | [https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=4389053]My art giveaway[/url]
Demon.Princess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gristle » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:00 pm

9/10
he isn't really my kind of character but i really like him actually. i think normally i probably wouldn't be much of a fan of the colour scheme but it really works here i reckon. his clothes and stickers are really cute and from what i can see of it i like his personality a lot and he seems like quite an interesting character

sejrintine? the pigeon is their pet named helper, he's an english pouter. their eyes and mouth look like this
they have a story and all that that i'm too lazy to type up right now
all is by me sorry for the long image
Gristle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:46 pm

10/10
    he's got a good face and a good bird
    a really unique dude
    me likey
    would like to hear THAT TALE tho

my goose!
    by me
    he's a goose
    he's actually a short french man but idk how to draw people so he also shapeshifts into a bird
    he's really angry at everything and loves guns but is a softie when he has to be.
    his best friend is a nervous sheep and they're gay and his other friend is a big grumpy dog
    he's from my weird fantasy zombie apocalypse world and goes on wild adventures
    Toyhouse Profile

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen_Conker » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:01 am

10/10
I really can't find fault with this design. I've never seen a goose OC before, and his design is lovely. The marking going form his eye and down his neck seems a bit out of place, however it doesn't ruin the design and can be overlooked. I would love to see his human form!

Anya? Shes my first villain character, and this is the first proper armour set that I have designed, so i would really appreciate comments on that! (Please be gentle ;-;)
Art and design is mine!

Used to rule an army from a faraway noble kingdom of Gods
>Now rules an army of rogues and traitors
>She is a God of war, although she has elven heritage. To put a long story short; her great grandfather was an elf who managed to become a demi-god due to his work. He then married a real god, who birthed who father and lead on to her birth. This is not an unusual occurrence in the god world, and it is hard to find someone who is 100% a natural god.
>She has two french braids in her hair. I cannot draw french braids.
>Her eye with the scar was healed after the damage was done. Although she can just about see out her eye, everything is very blurry and she often keeps it covered.
>Her armour is light armour, and is still in works

My deviant art
Used to be Wolves16
Siggy is a wip/I am Lazy

Queen_Conker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deathbell » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:00 am

7/10
    I like the concept of this character a lot. I don’t have much critique to give on the character design itself, the only thing I can think of is to adjust the purple shade of the jewel around her neck because it doesn’t really seem to match the other colors on the armor. Maybe make it more lavender? Just a thought! She is very interesting tho and I’d be really interested in seeing a backstory for her.

Vincenzo?
    link
    image by me
    New character so he's still being developed. I'm not really looking to change the design but I'd love some suggestions for some sort of accessory!

Vincenzo, or Vincent, is a mysterious creature who is a contortionist, a magician, and has a strong interest in black magic. He is absolutely obsessed with the circus he works and lives at. He acts like it's the only thing he's ever known, and that's pretty much true considering he acts so mysterious and avoids any questions involving his past, where he came from, when he joined the circus, etc. He is very dramatic and incredibly hysterical. Pretty much the only thing he seems to care about is the circus. He can remove his head from his body, and his eyes can also very randomly change colors (both scleras and pupils, it's always some combination of white, red, yellow, and black).
    Sam | artist | lonely loser adult
    my two current moods are
    jjba + tlou, if you wanna
    talk about those feel free to
    hmu, otherwise i'm just kinda
    depressed and lonely rn. yeh.
deathbell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:14 pm

8.5/10
I overall enjoy this character, but there’s something that’s putting me off about him, maybe it’s the fact that he’s not a feral, which I think would suit him very much ^^. I actually like these type of characters, mysterious, and no vibrant off putting colours! I love his face and the two red spots on the side of his face, as well as his eyes, his eyes suit him very well ^^ really, the only thing that puts me off his head can be removed form his body... it seems a bit gruesome...

Korrad? A male dragon.
Drawn by @cass, here on Chicken Smoothie!
Korrad is a cocky, serious and confident character, as well as being very bold and outgoing. ^^
I’m still working on a story for Korrad ^^
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IdolDream » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:34 pm

(Please take my ratings with a grain of salt. What I think shouldn't matter when it comes to how much you love your character. ♡ )

8/10, Ahhh, I feel like the actually species, the form of him, is really rather interesting and I am found of all of his feathers! I don't personally like the colors, or at least, the colors together, and the design itself feel a bit plain, but that's 50/50 for me there. On one hand I really like the plainness, it helps to keep him a bit simple and pull attention to other important aspects of his design, but on the other hand I'm the type of person that craves complexity. It just feels a bit, mm, missing to me. So that all there is a personal thing. Otherwise, I really really do like this guy, and I love his base species. The feathers on his legs are a really nice touch and brings him all around. I would love to know more about him and his story. I hope we get to see it soon. ;v;

Aashkeelay? On her page is her with a different hair color and I am still really unsure on which I like, so opinions on that would be great! (Please try to rate her on her concept and design, rather than just the fact that she's human/humanoid. ♡♡ ) Character design and art by myself.

Her page is here, though I literally finished her just a bit ago so, aside from a message I sent to a friend describing how I thought the two of them kind of originated and a bit of blurbs, it's kinda bare. Here is a tiny blurb on her now though, since I'm still developing her info.
Her sister is Fahmwalay, who is a seer, but Aash is a beast tamer of sorts. She collects magical creatures and artifacts, in order to preserve magic and continue generations of magic. She has bred magical creatures away from extinction and has even brought a few back from extinction. She specializes in giant steeds (Such as the giant raven companion she bred for Fah), rare/extinct creatures, and dragons. Her sister is her everything, she gave her life up for her, not only once, but twice. She gave up her mortal being to save her sister (explained on her page), the two are extremely close and Aash will never leave her alone too long.
She enjoys a challenge, loves it when one of her new beasts/steeds/creatures give her some spunk/guff, it just feels more rewarding to her when she earns their trust and loyalties. She is extremely claustrophobic though, and often sleeps outside as Fahmwalay's belongings are slowly creeping into her room, taking up too much space. She enjoys this though, as she, like her sister, has an overwhelming fondness for the stars. Her only fears are drowning, and losing her sister.
Each of the crystals contained hovering in her spears magic, is a portal/key to the planes that she keeps her magical creatures/beasts in. The bigger the planes, the stronger the magic, and the greater number of creatures, the bigger the crystals. Once the crystals have reached "maturity" that means that the creatures can be released back into the world, safe for a breedable number to flourish. The same crystals are also kept on her outfit/with her at all times, as these creatures are too dangerous to be released again, or too rare/almost extinct. They require more attention, more protection.
xxxxxxx──────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is IdolDream, you can call me Idol
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a pretty chill and laid back person, so please do feel
xxxxxxxxxxxfree to message me about anything! Friendships, art,
xxxxxxxxxxx whatever you'd like. ^ ^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStatus:
xxxxxxxxxxxShort story, medically I'm messed up, so please be
xxxxxxxxxxxpatient with me for now while I figure things out ♡
xxxxxxx ────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
DeviantArtArt ShopToyhou.se
xxxxxx ────────────♡Precious People♡───────────