PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:27 am

Daisy is a 13 year old girl, with pale skin and strawberry-blonde hair. Her eyes are a chocolate brown, that are hidden behind glasses that are thick plastic and colored light brown on the edges. She tries to keep her hair short, but her bangs go fast and usually end up falling in her eyes, so she wears a headband with yellow bow on it. She originally came from Poni Island of the Alola reign. She is a little shy when talking to new people, but open with her friends and will chat with them all day if she could.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:30 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMichael
Male || 15 || Hometown: Goldenrod City + Mahogany Town
Actions: Explore

Michael's Team wrote:Lvl. 5 Ghastly (Ghastly) ♀
-- Hardy // Levitate
-Hypnosis
-Lick
-Spite
- empty
Michael's Bag wrote:Pokeball x5

(i hope its alright that im continuing with my character from v.2!)

Michael stared down at the red and white orb clutched in his hands, his jaw clenched. The young boy was hyperaware of the inhaler shoved in his back pocket as his sweaty hands pried at the ball. Michael then remembered that wasn't how all the trainers on TV sent out their pokemon. Feeling stupid, he threw the pokemon into the air. It clattered to the floor, still tightly shut. Michael's face burned as he stared at the pokeball that contained his new partner. Oh, right. There's a button. Certain that his skin was flushed a deep red, the teen bent down and retrieved the pokeball, hoping that no one had seen his pathetic attempts to release what the professor had called a 'Ghastly.' Michael didn't even know what a 'Ghastly' was, except that it sounded like a Dark or Ghost type. Gulping, Michael's fingers fumbled to tap the button in the center of the orb. A streak of red burst out, causing Michael to drop the ball in surprise.

A floating purple mass surrounded by flickering smoke was now hovering in front of Michael's face. He could already feel his heart rate elevating as his throat closed up. Of all the pokemon to- The creature stuck out its rough tongue, dragging it across Michael's freckled face. The boy froze, suddenly unable to move. An eerie feeling crept down his spine, but his throat wasn't closing uo anymore. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was the Ghastly curiously floating above his head.

[ i will be listing my actions at the top of the page ]
[ Michael and Ghastly are open for interaction ]
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:41 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTracy
Female || 19 || Hometown: Cerulean City
Action: Exploring

Tracy's Team wrote:Lvl. 5 Mayonaka (Poochyena) ♂
-- Naughty // Runaway
-Tackle
-Howl
-move
-move
Tracy's Bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

Tracy stands there, staring at her new companion with a grin on her face. "Well look at you! You seem to be a feisty fella huh?" she chuckled, watching the Poochyena run around and getting into things. Upon hearing her voice the male Poochyena runs over to her and begins tugging on her pants. Chuckling the female trainer bends down and picks up the furball, looking the Pokemon in the eyes. "From this day forward you shall be known as Mayonaka." this caused the Poochyena to bark, happily swishing it's tail.

Tracy thanked the professor before heading out the door with Mayonaka in her arms. "Well Mayonaka, today we start our new lives together. Lets get out there ans show them who's boss!" she cheered. Tracy paused, setting Mayonaka down before counting on down the road. The Poochyena following closly beside his new master.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mod replies: daisy, michael, tracy

Postby miss universe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:02 am

BrightDays wrote:Daisy is a 13 year old girl, with pale skin and strawberry-blonde hair. Her eyes are a chocolate brown, that are hidden behind glasses that are thick plastic and colored light brown on the edges. She tries to keep her hair short, but her bangs go fast and usually end up falling in her eyes, so she wears a headband with yellow bow on it. She originally came from Poni Island of the Alola reign. She is a little shy when talking to new people, but open with her friends and will chat with them all day if she could.

The Professor smiles at the young girl gently. "I know the perfect Pokémon for you!"
It seems to be a Minccino, the Chinchilla Pokémon! It appears to be a Level 5 female with the Cute Charm Ability, and it knows the moves Pound and Baby-Doll Eyes! The Professor also hands Daisy a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to help her on her journey!

save seedcakes wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMichael
Male || 15 || Hometown: Goldenrod City + Mahogany Town
Actions: Explore

Michael stared down at the red and white orb clutched in his hands, his jaw clenched. The young boy was hyperaware of the inhaler shoved in his back pocket as his sweaty hands pried at the ball. Michael then remembered that wasn't how all the trainers on TV sent out their pokemon. Feeling stupid, he threw the pokemon into the air. It clattered to the floor, still tightly shut. Michael's face burned as he stared at the pokeball that contained his new partner. Oh, right. There's a button. Certain that his skin was flushed a deep red, the teen bent down and retrieved the pokeball, hoping that no one had seen his pathetic attempts to release what the professor had called a 'Ghastly.' Michael didn't even know what a 'Ghastly' was, except that it sounded like a Dark or Ghost type. Gulping, Michael's fingers fumbled to tap the button in the center of the orb. A streak of red burst out, causing Michael to drop the ball in surprise.

A floating purple mass surrounded by flickering smoke was now hovering in front of Michael's face. He could already feel his heart rate elevating as his throat closed up. Of all the pokemon to- The creature stuck out its rough tongue, dragging it across Michael's freckled face. The boy froze, suddenly unable to move. An eerie feeling crept down his spine, but his throat wasn't closing uo anymore. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was the Ghastly curiously floating above his head.

[ i will be listing my actions at the top of the page ]
[ Michael and Ghastly are open for interaction ]

Ghastly has encountered a Hoppip, the Cottonweed Pokémon! It appears to be a Level Four, but the rest of it's information is unavailable unless Michael catches it!
> Weaken and try to catch Hoppip
> Fight Hoppip to help Ghastly level up
> Run Away

NightWolf950 wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTracy
Female || 19 || Hometown: Cerulean City
Action: Exploring

Tracy stands there, staring at her new companion with a grin on her face. "Well look at you! You seem to be a feisty fella huh?" she chuckled, watching the Poochyena run around and getting into things. Upon hearing her voice the male Poochyena runs over to her and begins tugging on her pants. Chuckling the female trainer bends down and picks up the furball, looking the Pokemon in the eyes. "From this day forward you shall be known as Mayonaka." this caused the Poochyena to bark, happily swishing it's tail.

Tracy thanked the professor before heading out the door with Mayonaka in her arms. "Well Mayonaka, today we start our new lives together. Lets get out there ans show them who's boss!" she cheered. Tracy paused, setting Mayonaka down before counting on down the road. The Poochyena following closly beside his new master.

Mayonaka encountered a Hoppip, the Cottonweed Pokémon! It appears to be a Level Four, but the rest of it's information is unavailable unless Tracy catches it!
> Weaken and try to catch Hoppip
> Fight Hoppip to help Mayonaka level up
> Run Away
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aoki furuta [ pokequest ] post one

Postby aureate. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:49 am

aoki furuta is a small girl of her early twenties from vermilion city. aoki has short black hair, a dainty figure and freckles littering the bridge of her nose. aoki is quite tempremental, one moment she can be loving up on you and the next she can be readying herself to punch you. aoki, however, is quite loyal to those she grows a bonding relationship with. she is unlikely to get rid of her pokemon and when she loses them, which is quite rare, she fights as hard as she can to get her pokemon back. the girl has a fascination for fairy and bug type pokemon, although she'll take whatever she can get her hands on.
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mod replies: aoki

Postby miss universe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:12 am

`seuss magoose wrote:

aoki furuta is a small girl of her early twenties from vermilion city. aoki has short black hair, a dainty figure and freckles littering the bridge of her nose. aoki is quite tempremental, one moment she can be loving up on you and the next she can be readying herself to punch you. aoki, however, is quite loyal to those she grows a bonding relationship with. she is unlikely to get rid of her pokemon and when she loses them, which is quite rare, she fights as hard as she can to get her pokemon back. the girl has a fascination for fairy and bug type pokemon, although she'll take whatever she can get her hands on.

The Professor hands Aoki a Pokeball, her eyes bright. "I think you'll like your starter Pokémon!"
It's a Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon! It seems to be a Level 5 Male, with the Trace Ability. It's moveset is Growl and Confusion. The Professor also hands Aoki a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start her journey!
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aoki furuta [ pokequest ] post two

Postby aureate. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:28 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
a woman || aged twenty-one || from vermilion city

Aoki's Team wrote:
level 5 - concord [ ralts ] ♂
    -- adamant // tracewo
  ◦ growlsionwor
  ◦ confusionwor
▔▔▔▔▔
wo

Aoki's Bag wrote:
Imagexxfive pokeballs
▔▔▔▔▔
wo

aoki stared silently at the ball within her petite hands. she knew of the pokemon hidden inside of it, it was a ralts. she adored seeing the small creature when she was a child, of course there weren't many inside of vermilion city but every once in a while a trainer would stumble into town with a ralts in tow. she smiled ever so slightly as she thought back on her childhood. she tossed the ball from one hand to the other, her eyes narrowed as she tried to come up with a name for her first pokemon. it wasn't long before she decided on a simple yet sweet name for her ralts, concord. upon coming up with this she pressed the button on his red and white ball releasing him into the outside world.

concord was as adorable as aoki had remembered the ralts to be. his small body only coming up to her knees, she bent down and looked him over slowly before hugging him with all her might. she hoped to evolve the creature into a gardevoir someday, turning it from a small creature with what looks like a leaf helmet into a magnificent creature as tall as herself. she released him from her grasp and patted him on the head once before slowly beginning her course with concord in tow. she lead the small pokemon to a field before turning around to him, "okay, concord. let's train you some, huh!" she smiled softly before beginning to train her pokemon.

[ they go training ]
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

folly replies!

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:51 am

miss universe wrote:

lilah is a friendly teenager, originally coming from the alola region. lilah has grown up loving pokémon, always wanting one of her own. coming from such a warm and sunny place, she thinks of pokemon as friends. she tries to build a relationship with everyone she comes across, and gets extremely upset if they don't like her. lilah loves cute pokémon more than anything, and bug types give her the willies. she hopes her pokémon will help her grow as a person, and cannot wait to start her journey as a trainer!

The professor smiles and hands Lilah a poke'ball, "Something a little different from Alola." She winks before turning away.
It seems to be a Horsea, the Dragon Pokémon! It's a level 5 female with the Swift Swim ability. It's moveset is Bubble & Smokescreen. The Professor also hands Lilah a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start her journey!

[ no gen. 7 horsea sprite!? q.q ]
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:58 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Female || 16 || Hometown: Moomoo Farm in Johto

Karys's Team wrote:

lvl 5-- (budew)-- ♀
-- timid // poison plant
-absorb
-growth
-move
-move
──────────────────
Karys's Bag wrote:pokeball x5
item
item
item

Karys groaned quietly, shifting onto her other side, her pale pink hair falling over her face as she did so. The young girl opened her startling green eyes, rubbing them several times before pushing herself up onto a sitting position. "Karys!" Her mother called up the stairs. "Hurry up and get up. Your father needs help with the Miltank. Moomoo is sick again."

The pink haired girl frowned at the mention of the sickly Miltank. For as long as she could remember, Moomoo had been sick. Many trainers from all over the region, even other regions, to feed Moomoo Oran berries. The trainers thought they would make the poor Miltank feel better, but it only did for a short amount of time.

After she finished helping her father take care of the Miltanks, Karys hurried back up to their house and into her room, pulling on a large sweater and a pair of jeans. She tied her long hair up into two buns before packing her bag with the Pokeballs that the Professor had given her the day before.

Karys picked up a special Pokeball that was on her nightstand. "Come on out, little one." She said softly. When no Pokemon came out of the ball, Karys frowned in confusion. "Budew?!" She called out. Moments later, Karys heard her mother's footsteps as she came up the stairs.

A middle aged woman with pale pink hair stood in the doorway, Karys's tiny Budew cuddle in her arms. "I'm sorry, I was giving Budew Poffins." She said, handing the sleeping Grass type to Karys.

"It's fine, Mom." Karys smiled, hugging the Budew close to her chest. The small bud Pokemon yawned widely, whimpering quietly before snuggling closer to her trainer.

"Are you going to leave now?" Karys's mom asked sadly. Karys nodded, a sad look in her eyes. "Oh, don't look at me like that. Your brothers and sister left on their journey when they were 10, like every other child does, we let you stay long enough."

"I know, I know." Karys said, stuffing Budew's pokeball in her bag before shouldering it. Karys's mom put her hands on Karys's shoulders before pulling her into a hug. "I'll miss you."

"You can come back and visit any time." Her mom said. Karys nodded and jutted her chin out stubbornly before heading out from the house.

[ Karys and Budew start their journey ]
[ Karys and Budew go exploring ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jett! --1

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:29 am

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jett caverly || male || twenty-two || hometown: blackthorn

Jett's Team wrote:
"tox" lvl. 5 [ salandit ] ♀
-- hasty // corrosion
-scratch
-poison gas
-ember
---
Jett's Bag wrote:Imagepokeball x5
item
item
item

Jett Caverly stood outside of town, his black, ruffled hair in his bright blue eyes, staring at the red and white pokeball in his hands. With little emotion the boy clicked the button on the ball and the red light flashed forward, solidifying into the form of the lizard. The lizard was rather large but that didn't stop it as it shot forward and darted up Jett's leg coming to settle with her chin resting on Jett's shoulder. The boy's eye narrowed, lips pursed and a quiet groan emitted from his throat.

A gentle roll of his eyes came forth, "Whatever. Let's go look for something to battle." he muttered. In response the Salandit cackled, clicking it's jaws together a few times and whipping it's tongue around for a split second. The Salandit's tail came forward and wrapped around Jett's lower arm but the boy didn't respond in the slightest. Jett set off, Tox on his shoulders, blue eyes glaring out at the world, intent on their exploring more then the attention from the lizard perched atop him.

jett takes tox exploring
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me