- Scratch
- Foresight
-move
-move
Ellen's bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

She stared for a long time and the poison type, mulling over whether it was worth to risk to catch it. Eve certainly thought so too, chirping happily at the nidoran. ''Eve, stop that!'' Ellen snapped, stumbling backwards in fright as the poison-type scuttled towards her. ''Eve,scratch it or something!'' She mumbled, backing up against a tree as the poison-type continued it's steady approach. Eve somehow managed to hear Ellen's fearful whimper and did as she was commanded. With needle-sharp claws, the sentret pounced upon the vicious nidoran, squeaking and chirping as she did so. Weaken the nidoran and catch it
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby DaisieGames » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:34 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDaisy
Female|| 13|| Hometown: Poni Island of the Alola Regin

Daisy's Team wrote:Lvl. 5 Capuccino (Minccino) ♀
-- Jolly// Cute Charm
-Pound
-Baby Doll Eyes
-move
-move
Daisy's Bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

Daisy watched the Minccino after leaving the professor's lab, trying to think of a name. Chuckling at the Pokemon she got down on her knees and the Minccino came running over to her. "Looks like the professor was right," she murmured, holding the small Pokemon. "I'm going to call you Capuccino okay?" she asked, hearing the Pokemon respond and she chuckled. "Alright, how about we train for a bit?" she asked.
Action: They train
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Michael's Adventure || 2

Postby eltonn » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:08 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMichael
Male || 15 || Hometown: Goldenrod City + Mahogany Town
Actions: Weaken to catch Hoppip!!

Michael's Team wrote:Lvl. 5 Nihmae (Ghastly) ♀
-- Hardy // Levitate
-Hypnosis
-Lick
-Spite
- empty
Michael's Bag wrote:Pokeball x5

Michael regained consiousness slowly. When he did open his eyes, the Ghastly was nowhere in sight. Maybe it had run off? That wasn't necessarily a bad thing--then the nightmare would be over and Michael could go home. Actually, that would be a good nickname... Where's my pokedex? Rolling into a sitting position, the male pulled out his dex and pulled up the nicknaming screen. He had been so nervous earlier that he hadn't had a chance to name his new partner. A faint scent of noxious fumes still tinted the air, making Michael aware that the pokemon was still closeby. He punched in the letters for the name he decided on--Nightmare-- and quickly hit enter. Too late, he realized that in his haste, he botched the spelling. The newly christened Nihmae chose that moment to descend from above, staring at Michael. He frantically tried to pull the naming screen back up, only to remember that he would have to find the Name Rater to fix it. Groaning, Michael held his head in his hands. At least his asthema wasn'g acti- nevermind. The male snatched his inhaler out of his pocket and breathed in deeply a few times, eying the gaseous pokemon. This had been a bad idea from the start. How had his mother ever convinced him that this was a good idea?

Catching his breath, Michael looked over Nihmae. She--Michael thought he heard the professor say it was a female--seemed content, spinning in circles every so often. Suddenly, she stopped, staring directly into Michael's eyes. The male froze, getting a feeling that he knew what she was going to do. Don't- But before he could stop her, the Ghost-type bolted off into the forest. Leaping to his feet, Michael dashed after her before she could completely get out of his sight.

He managed to catch up to her with difficulty (Michael had to stop twice to use his inhaler). Nihmae was entranced by a blobby pink creature with green ferns growing out of its head. Michael remembered his mother calling them Hoppip once when they had been migrating over their house. It was minding its own business, shuffling through some grasses quietly. Michael caught Nihmae's eye, and icy fear bloomed in his chest. "No, Nihmae! Leave it alo-" Too late. The ghost-type had already stuck out its tongue and was lapping at the poor Hoppip's face, a devious look in its eyes.

[ Nihmae used Lick! ]
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aoki furuta [ pokequest ] post three

Postby aureate. » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:29 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
a woman || aged twenty-one || from vermilion city

Aoki's Team wrote:
level 7 - concord [ ralts ] β™‚
Β  Β  -- adamant // tracewo
Β  β—¦ growlsionwor
Β  β—¦ confusionwor
Β  β—¦ double teami
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
wo

Aoki's Bag wrote:
xxfive pokeballs
β–”β–”β–”β–”β–”
wo

aoki bounced with joy, she'd gotten her little concord up to level seven in what felt like no-time. she felt her and the pokemon were more prepared now to go into the tall grasses and find others. maybe find another pokemon they could battle to continue leveling up little concord. or the two could stumble across another pokemon to join their team.

[ they go exploring ]
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SorΞ± LΞ±coΡ•Ξ± β™’ PoΡ•Ρ‚ 1

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:27 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSorΞ± LΞ±coΡ•Ξ±
Female || 16 || Hometown: Hearthome City

Sora's Team wrote:
────────────────
Lvl. 5
Ignis β™‚
Quiet // Blaze
Leer
Tackle
--
--
────────────────
Sora's Bag wrote:
────────────────
Pokeball Imagex5
item
item
item
────────────────
Sora waited patiently for the Professor as they went to bring her her first pokemon and forever travel buddy. Though with the way her eyes shimmered and shined in anticipation, patiently may be a small stretch. She was really hoping for a fire type but seeing as she didn't directly ask for one she didn't alow her hope to grow to much. The Professor returned with a Pokemon and Sora hoped out of her seat admire it. It seemed as if the Professor knew though because before her was a Cyndaquil. Sora felt her heart burn with the heat the little guy was giving off as she gently picked the fir PokΓ©mon up and hugged him. "Thank you so much professor! I swear I'll take care of him!" She promised before looking down at the closed eyes of her fire mouse. He simply gazed upon her as if knowing she was going to say something and was ready to hear. "Mind if I call you Ignis?" She asked softly. Ignis smiled and nodded only to be smothered in an excited hug from his new trainer. "You're too cute! I promise we'll go far together! Me and you buddy." She said happily before lightly tapping Ignis' head with his Pokeball to send him back inside. She thanked the professor one last time before running out to go tell her mom. But first, she wanted to do something she was never allowed to do before. "Tall grass, here I come!!"

[Sora explores the tall grass with Ignis]
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mod replies: tracy, joyce, karys, daisy, michael, aoki

Postby miss universe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:13 am

NightWolf950 wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTracy
Female || 19 || Hometown: Cerulean City
Action: Fight Hoppip to help Mayonaka level up

As the due walked along the road they come across some tall grass. There was a possibility of wild Pokemon jumping out at them, however Tracy wasn't sacred. With Mayonaka next to her the brave trainer ventures into the grass. Time passed normally until out of no where a wild Pokemon appears. Taking action the Poochyena jumps to defend his trainer.

Taking out her Pokedex, Tracy uses it to find out that the Pokemon that appeared is a Hoppip, the cotton-weed Pokemon. No further information was given. "Well Mayonaka, we can try to capture this Hoppip to gain more information or fight it.What do you say?" the trainer asks, looking down at her partner. The Poochyena lets out a bark, turning to face the Hoppip and growling. "A fight huh? You want to get stronger I see." Well lets do it!"
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The battle was long, but eventually Mayonaka was able to defeat the Hoppip and gained three levels! Mayonaka is now level eight, and learned the move Sand Attack!

FluffyJo wrote:Joyce was a cheerful girl who lives in Hearthome City of Sinnoh. Her age is around 17 and she lives with her parents. Her mother own a Delcatty so Joyce has grown up with pokemons by her side.
She decided to start a journey today, but first she's going to get her first pokemon, who'll soon be her partner in her journey.

The Professor gives Joyce a grin and hands her a Pokeball. "Here you are, your starter PokΓ©mon!" Joyce presses the button...
It's a Level 5 Male Shinx! It has a Docile Nature, and his ability is Intimidate. He knows the moves Tackle and Leer. The Professor also hands Joyce a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start her journey!

Katrione wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Female || 16 || Hometown: Moomoo Farm in Johto

~No idea what to write for this ^~^

[ Karys and Budew decide to weaken and catch the Numel ][/size]

The Numel put up quite a fight, but eventually Karys and Budew emerge victorious! Your Pokedex beeps, and the following information is on the screen.
The Numel is a Level 3 Male with the Ability Simple. It has a Serious Nature and knows the moves Growl and Tackle. Karys used x1 Pokeball to catch Numel.

BrightDays wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDaisy
Female|| 13|| Hometown: Poni Island of the Alola Regin

Daisy watched the Minccino after leaving the professor's lab, trying to think of a name. Chuckling at the Pokemon she got down on her knees and the Minccino came running over to her. "Looks like the professor was right," she murmured, holding the small Pokemon. "I'm going to call you Capuccino okay?" she asked, hearing the Pokemon respond and she chuckled. "Alright, how about we train for a bit?" she asked.
Action: They train

Capuccino is very tired from all that training, but managed to gain Two Levels and is now Level 7! Capuccino has learned the move Helping Hand!

save seedcakes wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMichael
Male || 15 || Hometown: Goldenrod City + Mahogany Town
Actions: Weaken to catch Hoppip!!

Michael regained consiousness slowly. When he did open his eyes, the Ghastly was nowhere in sight. Maybe it had run off? That wasn't necessarily a bad thing--then the nightmare would be over and Michael could go home. Actually, that would be a good nickname... Where's my pokedex? Rolling into a sitting position, the male pulled out his dex and pulled up the nicknaming screen. He had been so nervous earlier that he hadn't had a chance to name his new partner. A faint scent of noxious fumes still tinted the air, making Michael aware that the pokemon was still closeby. He punched in the letters for the name he decided on--Nightmare-- and quickly hit enter. Too late, he realized that in his haste, he botched the spelling. The newly christened Nihmae chose that moment to descend from above, staring at Michael. He frantically tried to pull the naming screen back up, only to remember that he would have to find the Name Rater to fix it. Groaning, Michael held his head in his hands. At least his asthema wasn'g acti- nevermind. The male snatched his inhaler out of his pocket and breathed in deeply a few times, eying the gaseous pokemon. This had been a bad idea from the start. How had his mother ever convinced him that this was a good idea?

Catching his breath, Michael looked over Nihmae. She--Michael thought he heard the professor say it was a female--seemed content, spinning in circles every so often. Suddenly, she stopped, staring directly into Michael's eyes. The male froze, getting a feeling that he knew what she was going to do. Don't- But before he could stop her, the Ghost-type bolted off into the forest. Leaping to his feet, Michael dashed after her before she could completely get out of his sight.

He managed to catch up to her with difficulty (Michael had to stop twice to use his inhaler). Nihmae was entranced by a blobby pink creature with green ferns growing out of its head. Michael remembered his mother calling them Hoppip once when they had been migrating over their house. It was minding its own business, shuffling through some grasses quietly. Michael caught Nihmae's eye, and icy fear bloomed in his chest. "No, Nihmae! Leave it alo-" Too late. The ghost-type had already stuck out its tongue and was lapping at the poor Hoppip's face, a devious look in its eyes.

[ Nihmae used Lick! ]

Despite Nihmae and Michael being so out-of-sync, the poor Hoppip was no match for Nihmae. The Pokeball wiggled once, then twice, but Hoppip stayed inside the ball. Success! Hoppip was caught! Michaels pokedex beeps, and the following information is recorded.
The Hoppip is a Level 4 Male, with a Quirky Nature and the Hidden Ability Infiltrator. It knows the moves Splash and Synthesis. x1 Pokeball was used catching Hoppip.

aureate. wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
a woman || aged twenty-one || from vermilion city

aoki bounced with joy, she'd gotten her little concord up to level seven in what felt like no-time. she felt her and the pokemon were more prepared now to go into the tall grasses and find others. maybe find another pokemon they could battle to continue leveling up little concord. or the two could stumble across another pokemon to join their team.

[ they go exploring ]

While exploring, Aoki and Concord heard a mournful hoot. Aoki followed the sound, and it was an Old Man who had fallen! His Hoothoot must have been crying for help! Aoki helps the man up, and in gratitude, he gives her a Shiny Stone!
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lilah !! 02

Postby miss universe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:19 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL I L A H ! !
female || seventeen || hometown: alola

lilah's team wrote:horsea
lvl. 5 salacia (horsea) ♀
quirky -- // swift swim
-bubble
-smokescreen
-move
-move
lilah's bag wrote:pokeball x5
item
item

lilah called salacia from her ball, her tongue out. "salacia, do you want that pokΓ©mon to be your friend?" she asked, and the horsea bobbed it's head. a smile crossed lilahs face, and she chirped, "alright then! we'll try to catch it, and become even stronger!" her pokΓ©mon blew a few bubbles in agreement, and they turned to the eevee. "salacia, use bubble!"

lilah and salacia try to weaken and catch the eevee!
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

folly replies!

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 am

faeriedust. wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalicia
female || 18 || hometown: unova

alicia's team wrote:lvl. 5 callum (cubone) β™‚
-- lonely // rock head
-growl
-tail whip
-tackle
-move
alicia's bag wrote:pokeball x5
item
item
item

alicia smiled and thanked the professor before heading outside, her pokemon staying a few steps behind her. whether that was out of respect or fear, she couldn't tell. after a bit of walking she turned to face her new companion, "i don't know what i'm doing, but i'm going to be the best trainer possible for your sake." callum lightly bumped his head against his trainer's leg in response before continuing to walk by her side.

[ alicia and callum begin to train ]

All that training is starting to pay off - Callum gained two levels and is now level 7! Callum has learned the move Bone Club!

Dinolil1 wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEllen C. Wilmson
Female || 20 || Hometown: One Island

Ellen's Team wrote:Lvl.5 Eve (Sentret) ♀
-- Careful // Frisk
- Scratch
- Foresight
-move
-move
Ellen's bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

She stared for a long time and the poison type, mulling over whether it was worth to risk to catch it. Eve certainly thought so too, chirping happily at the nidoran. ''Eve, stop that!'' Ellen snapped, stumbling backwards in fright as the poison-type scuttled towards her. ''Eve,scratch it or something!'' She mumbled, backing up against a tree as the poison-type continued it's steady approach. Eve somehow managed to hear Ellen's fearful whimper and did as she was commanded. With needle-sharp claws, the sentret pounced upon the vicious nidoran, squeaking and chirping as she did so. Weaken the nidoran and catch it

Thankfully for Ellen, Eve seems to know what she's doing and handled the Nidoran easily. The Pokeball flailed once, then twice before the button in the center flashed - success! The Nidoran is caught and Ellen's pokedex comes to life with info.
The Nidoran is a level 4 male with a Relaxed nature and the Poison Point ability! It knows the moves Leer and Peck. [1] pokeball was used to catch Nidoran!

krazykitty00 wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSorΞ± LΞ±coΡ•Ξ±
Female || 16 || Hometown: Hearthome City

Sora's Team wrote:
────────────────
Lvl. 5
Ignis β™‚
Quiet // Blaze
Leer
Tackle
--
--
────────────────
Sora's Bag wrote:
────────────────
Pokeball Imagex5
item
item
item
────────────────
Sora waited patiently for the Professor as they went to bring her her first pokemon and forever travel buddy. Though with the way her eyes shimmered and shined in anticipation, patiently may be a small stretch. She was really hoping for a fire type but seeing as she didn't directly ask for one she didn't alow her hope to grow to much. The Professor returned with a Pokemon and Sora hoped out of her seat admire it. It seemed as if the Professor knew though because before her was a Cyndaquil. Sora felt her heart burn with the heat the little guy was giving off as she gently picked the fir PokΓ©mon up and hugged him. "Thank you so much professor! I swear I'll take care of him!" She promised before looking down at the closed eyes of her fire mouse. He simply gazed upon her as if knowing she was going to say something and was ready to hear. "Mind if I call you Ignis?" She asked softly. Ignis smiled and nodded only to be smothered in an excited hug from his new trainer. "You're too cute! I promise we'll go far together! Me and you buddy." She said happily before lightly tapping Ignis' head with his Pokeball to send him back inside. She thanked the professor one last time before running out to go tell her mom. But first, she wanted to do something she was never allowed to do before. "Tall grass, here I come!!"

[Sora explores the tall grass with Ignis]

While Sora and Ignis were explored a pokemon jumped out at them! Sora whips out her Pokedex and it says the strange pokemon is a Mudbray, the Donkey pokemon! It also says it's a level 4 female but can't tell her anything else unless she catches it!
> Weaken and catch Mudbray
> Fight Mudbray and strengthen Ignis
> Run away

miss universe wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL I L A H ! !
female || seventeen || hometown: alola

lilah's team wrote:horsea
lvl. 5 salacia (horsea) ♀
quirky -- // swift swim
-bubble
-smokescreen
-move
-move
lilah's bag wrote:pokeball x5
item
item

lilah called salacia from her ball, her tongue out. "salacia, do you want that pokΓ©mon to be your friend?" she asked, and the horsea bobbed it's head. a smile crossed lilahs face, and she chirped, "alright then! we'll try to catch it, and become even stronger!" her pokΓ©mon blew a few bubbles in agreement, and they turned to the eevee. "salacia, use bubble!"

lilah and salacia try to weaken and catch the eevee!

Salacia response well to Lilah! They make quick work of the Eevee and Lilah tosses a pokball! The weakened Eevee hardly resists - the pokball shakes lightly once before the light flashes - success! Eevee has been caught and Lilah's Pokedex comes to life with info.
The Eevee is a level 3 female with a Quirky nature and the Adaptability ability! It knows the moves Covet, Tackle, Tail Whip and Growl. [1] pokeball was used to catch the Eevee.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jett! --2

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:02 am

ο½Šο½…ο½”ο½”οΌxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jett caverly || male || twenty-two || hometown: blackthorn

Jett's Team wrote:
"tox" lvl. 5 [ salandit ] ♀
-- hasty // corrosion
-scratch
-poison gas
-ember
---
Jett's Bag wrote:Imagepokeball x5
item
item
item

Jett looked at the Numel and a frown itched it's way onto the corners of his mouth. He was sure the thing had potential but at the moment, he felt like Tox was potential enough. Plus, Tox did need to gain a few levels and who knew what he'd run into next. He tilted his head away from Tox and sighed, still thinking. The Numel's dead eyes connected with Jett's and he scoffed.

"Tox, Scratch." he spoke in a tone that commanded no rebuttal. The Salandit on his shoulder chirped, "Salllla!" menacingly and then threw itself forward after the Numel. It continued with Jett calling out commands and Salandit happily listening - eager to demolish the Numel in front of her.

fight the numel and strengthen tox!
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me