Create A Kennel (v.1)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Kennel (v.1)

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Number of Dogs: 1

Mercutio stopped working on insulating the nursery den and looked at the camp around himself. It was all pretty lonely.
With a sigh, the Alpha dog trotted out of camp, looking for a companion.

[ Mercutio went hunting ]
[ Mercutio patrols the borders ]

Alpha:
          Mercutio | 34m | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Shaman:

Ironteeth:

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:17 am

The Kennel of Rushing Waters

This Kennel of Rushing Waters made their camp on an island surrounded on both sides by a river. The river is slow and lazy where it surrounds the camp, but only a little further upstream it's a dangerous rapids. The rest of their territory comprises of a large pond, and an evergreen forest. They are bordered one side by tall mountain peaks, and on the other two by rivers, connecting them to other forested regions.

This Kennel is majorly made up upbeat and energetic dogs. They are proud to be brave and headstrong, but some less desireable side effects of this is their recklessness and stubhornness. They love to make their presence known, and can be often seen as arrogant and flashy around others.

Their reputation among other kennels vary greatly. You see, they hold strong beliefs, and love to make them known. They're also rather feisty this way, and are quick to start a fight over clashing views. However, they are friendly and supportive to kennels with similar viewpoints and beliefs, or at least those who don't openly oppose them.

The kind of dogs you'll find here vary greatly in coat color, but are almost always strong dogs with a love for swimming and water.
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .iris. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 am

Territory
    The Beating Wings kennel is located in an evergreen forest, surrounded on three sides by a river that acts as an excellent defense against attacks. The forest holds an abundance of prey, especially birds, which is how the kennel got its name. In the winter, the territory becomes quite dreary but also tranquil in a way, with snow blanching out the forest and the river sometimes freezing over. In the spring, however, the forest comes alive with prey and wildflowers.
The Dogs
    Dogs of the Beating Wings are often adept swimmers, as the territory is almost completely surrounded by water. They are peaceful but passionate; they will stand up for what they believe in, but dislike starting fights. The kennel is almost too friendly and welcoming to the point of being naive. They are welcoming to all dogs, despite whatever background they might have. Although some dogs may be more quiet and secluded, the Beating Wings kennel as a whole is very outgoing. The dogs come in a variety of different breeds and colors, but are known to be very good hunters.
.iris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kennel replies 002

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:52 am

Current Weather : Summer is in full swing! Dogs are more likely to catch more prey and humans with their companion dogs are more likely to wonder into your territory.

[ I've been doing all the replies for now because amethyst told me their quite busy. Once they return we'll divvy up the kennels and you'll be told your mods. <3 Hope everyone loves their new puppers as much as I do! ]

Katrione wrote:
Number of Dogs: 2 | Females: 1 | Males: 1

Florence giggled happily, clambering off of Trenton. The long-limbed alpha flashed her a toothy grin and scrambled to his paws, shaking the leaves from his pelt. The sabled she-dog had joined his group nearly a month ago and the pair had connected extremely well. Trenton was surprised at how cocky and excitable his beta was, and he couldn't imagine having anyone else. As per usual, Florence woke the alpha up by jumping on top of him in his den.

"Are we going to go now?" Florence asked, her tail wagging happily back and forth.

Trenton nodded with a smile. "Yes, you are going to go hunt while I go on a patrol." Florence pouted slightly when Trenton said they wouldn't be going together but she knew how important it was to have a lot of food for their group once it got bigger.

"Okay!" Florence chirped before turning and bolting out of Trenton's den. With a soft chuckle, Trenton followed. So far, Florence hadn't given up much detail about her life before joining Trenton's group, but he knew she would tell him whenever she was ready to.

[ Trenton goes searching for more members ]
[ Florence goes hunting ]

while searching trenton found an irontooth!
florence caught two rabbits

FangofBloodclan wrote:
"Those who betray shall be punished"

Located in a dark forest, the dogs of Blood Moon are gifted with seeing in the dark. There is a small stream that acts as a border. There camp resides in a small clearing in the center of the forest, the dogs mostly sleep outdoors except for when it's raining, or the dog is expecting or nursing.

Personality:

The dogs of Blood Moon are cruel and cold, they are usually emotionless but are fierce in battle. But they do hold the capacity to love and be loyal.

Breeds:

The dogs of Blood Moon have dark coats, they are usually of the Labrador, German Shepard, Boxer, Pitbull, or any big dog.

Traditions:

Night of Hunting: When a dog is made an Irontooth, they must hunt for the whole night to feed the kennel.
Trial of Blood: When a dog commits a crime or breaks a rule they must go through the Trial of Blood, where they are interrogated and a punishment will be placed.

howls of approval from the ancestors can be heard this night
Blood Moon kennel has been founded

[ hopefully you're okay with a dogo argentino - I couldn't pass that picture down. ]

roses - ! wrote:

Mercutio stopped working on insulating the nursery den and looked at the camp around himself. It was all pretty lonely.
With a sigh, the Alpha dog trotted out of camp, looking for a companion.

[ Mercutio went hunting ]

mercutio caught a large bird
while on patrol mercutio found an irontooth!

Emberwisp wrote:The Kennel of Rushing Waters

This Kennel of Rushing Waters made their camp on an island surrounded on both sides by a river. The river is slow and lazy where it surrounds the camp, but only a little further upstream it's a dangerous rapids. The rest of their territory comprises of a large pond, and an evergreen forest. They are bordered one side by tall mountain peaks, and on the other two by rivers, connecting them to other forested regions.

This Kennel is majorly made up upbeat and energetic dogs. They are proud to be brave and headstrong, but some less desireable side effects of this is their recklessness and stubhornness. They love to make their presence known, and can be often seen as arrogant and flashy around others.

Their reputation among other kennels vary greatly. You see, they hold strong beliefs, and love to make them known. They're also rather feisty this way, and are quick to start a fight over clashing views. However, they are friendly and supportive to kennels with similar viewpoints and beliefs, or at least those who don't openly oppose them.

The kind of dogs you'll find here vary greatly in coat color, but are almost always strong dogs with a love for swimming and water.

The Kennel of Rushing Waters has been founded

.iris. wrote:Territory
    The Beating Wings kennel is located in an evergreen forest, surrounded on three sides by a river that acts as an excellent defense against attacks. The forest holds an abundance of prey, especially birds, which is how the kennel got its name. In the winter, the territory becomes quite dreary but also tranquil in a way, with snow blanching out the forest and the river sometimes freezing over. In the spring, however, the forest comes alive with prey and wildflowers.
The Dogs
    Dogs of the Beating Wings are often adept swimmers, as the territory is almost completely surrounded by water. They are peaceful but passionate; they will stand up for what they believe in, but dislike starting fights. The kennel is almost too friendly and welcoming to the point of being naive. They are welcoming to all dogs, despite whatever background they might have. Although some dogs may be more quiet and secluded, the Beating Wings kennel as a whole is very outgoing. The dogs come in a variety of different breeds and colors, but are known to be very good hunters.

Beating Wings kennel has been founded
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thaliana, » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:54 am

the half towers kennel -

the kennel of half towers makes their home deep in the heart of a moss-soaked forest, claiming a mound of old ruins as their main camp. the length of their territory stretches the length of the forest up to the edge of a small, very slow-moving river, where the dogs go to drink water and sometimes fish (if they are so capable). the ground of the forest is largely uneven, with the ruins themselves nestled in the slight dip of a valley. as such, come winter and snowfall, the pack often has to move up to higher grounds, typically closer to the river.

the dogs of the half towers are as mysterious as the territory in which they live. due to the ancient ruins where they make their home, the kennel is particularly strong-willed in their religious beliefs. they put a lot of faith in their ancestors, and have many traditions and rituals which they perform regularly to reaffirm the packs' connections to their deceased. these dogs are light on their feet, using stealth and quickness as their main strength rather than brute force. they usually only make themselves seen if they wished to be seen, so those who come looking for them might find themselves surely disappointed. the kennel isn't an aggressive sort, but they wouldn't allow themselves to be bullied into submission either. more than anything, all of their actions lie in accordance to laws (they believe) were decided by their ancestors.
thaliana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:22 am

[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170708/cab45e242fa23b6c7a9e3d5ba9337999.png[/img
Number of Dogs: Female: 0 Male: 1
Stars meeting: Current

A gruff looking male that goes by the name of Blade, walked through the forest. He was heading to the place where he could speak with his ancestors. After a while he stopped, he had arrived. He sat down and looked up at the sky, he silently prayed for a fierce strong dog to be his beta.

[Blade speaks with the stars to request a Beta]

Alpha:
          Blade | 33 moons | Male | X

Beta:

Shaman:

Ironteeth:

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Small birds | x0 | 2 servings
    Snake | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:56 am

Number of Dogs: 3 | Females: 1 | Males: 2
(2 servings)

Dayton and Florence bundled ahead of Trenton into the camp. Trenton smiled fondly at his friends, glad that he had them. Even though Trenton had been hoping for a more calmer dog to join, Dayton ended up being just as excitable and energetic as Florence was. "Be careful." He laughed. Even though they were all around the same age, Trenton felt like he had to watch out for them and take care of them like a dam did with her pups.

"Are we going to go back out soon?" Dayton asked, turning to face his leader. Florence paused a couple of steps behind him, looking back at Trenton as well, her tail starting to wag excitedly.

"Yes. You two go hunting." Trenton said. Dayton and Florence yipped happily and turned on their paws, darting out of the camp.

[ Trenton goes searching for more members ]
[ Florence and Dayton go hunting ]

Alpha:
          Trenton | 25 | Male |

Beta:
          Florence | 23 | Female |

Shaman:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Ironteeth:
          Dayton | 21 | Male |

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Birds | x0 | 2 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings
    Hogs | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Dam and Sire | Pups
    Dam and Sire | Pups
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:04 am

Mercutio stared at the female across the camp, curious about her. She hadn't uttered a word since she's been here, simply spreading moss in the clearing for a bed tonight.
    "Juno, was it? Why don't you go hunt so we can have dinner tonight, I'll mark the borders again...?" He questioned, getting a nurt nod in return from the female. 'What is wrong with her...?' He questioned why going off towards the border.

[ Juno goes hunting ]

Alpha:
Mercutio | 35m | Male | Borzoi | X
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Beta:
Name | Age | Gender | Breed | [url=link]X[/url]

Shaman:

Ironteeth:
Juno | 36m | Female | Borzoi/Greyhound | X

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
Ally Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enemy Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
Name and Name | Pups
Name and Name | Pups
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:36 am

Silver Fangs

Silver Fangs are located on the border of a forest and a local lake, it offers plenty of shelter, food, clean water and all the necessities.

-Appearances
Silver Fangs welcome anyone and everyone so colouration, height, weight, and everything to do with appearance differ

They a have a reputation for never backing down and appear ruthless and merciless. They take pride in their rep.

-Personality
Each range, there is always a spot for any dog.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:40 pm

[ just gonna throw this out there! Fanclub has arisen. I work really late tonight but I will have some replies up tonight! ]
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me