!Make a Headcanon about Viscet above you!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: !Make a Headcanon about Viscet above you!

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:38 am

Titus seems like a viscet who would love water. Just in general. Water guns, baths, the ocean, pools, anything. Especially water balloons. In summer you'll always catch him having a water balloon fight at least once a week. He's a master at it, too; he's surprisingly stealthy when he wants to be! It's all in good fun, of course, but it's one of the few things that make him really competitive, and he's a hard target to nail when he's immersed in the visions of glorious water balloon victory.
He really enjoys cold drinks alongside the fun, as well. Whenever time out is called he always makes a beeline for the tray of refreshments he's sure to set out beforehand. Lemonade, iced tea, even an iced coffee or two--he loves the contrast of a hot day and a cold sip.

And along another note, he also likes to collect shells. Not very seriously, just whenever he's at the beach and one happens to catch his eye. He keeps them in a little wooden box tucked against his window.

How about my boy Lyndon? He's a peaceful big guy who turns into a tornado of fury on the ice as a hockey player. He's pretty competitive in most everything but he's a good dude.

Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piefan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Lyndon gets horrifically motion-sick. Whether plane, ship, or car, he pretty much starts throwing up the moment it starts moving. It's a lot better in cars and motorcycles - he can make it through short drives with nothing but a slight headache - but he'd still prefer to avoid them, to the point where he refuses to get a driver's licence.

And/or he really likes ice cream. He's tried making it, once or twice, but it's never the same as store-made, so - for all he should be eating healthily - about a quarter of his food budget goes to expensive, high-quality ice cream. He loves chocolate marble!

Ancreta? She lives in a medieval AU as a court dancer.
I'm socially awkward and sometimes terse - don't mind me.
Piefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:30 am

I got a knight if you want medieval buddies.
I see Ancreta as a shy girl, kind of young and naïve. She doesn't really trust the higher ranking cets in the kingdom but she puts that aside to help them when they need it. She'll stand up for anyone and has been known to lie to guards to protect thieves, luckily she's never been caught. While she's afraid of leaving the castle walls, she has a deep desire to go and explore the world. Her soft spot for nature often leaves her sitting with birds at the fountain, feeding the hounds or talking to farm animals.

Finn? Every idea I've had for him never stuck, I've seen him as a fisherman or a farmer before if that helps. I'm open for anything.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:51 am

"Who? Me? What? Undercover? Uuuh... no."
    Finn is a detective by profession, but he is clearly not the best one at his job. Whenever he tries to go undercover, in order to watch some suspects, he gets called out after five minutes at most. He is not the most original, when it comes to a cover to pick, so it has happened that he would sit in full fisherman-clothing by the public pool or cuts oat with scissors next to the highway. To be fair, he really tries his best, and surprisingly so far he has almost ever managed to catch the bad guy he was after, but the folks that meet him can only smile and shake their heads at him. Many wonder, how he gets hold of his cases in the first place.

Solomon (Shlomi) ^-^

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:34 am

(because I'd like to revive the thread? It's fun to me. Lol)

Solomon is - the- royal Court jester. The one and only. Of course, there have been others, but things always seem to happen to them. Whether it be some strange accident and a beam fell on them, or a trick went wrong and they broke a bone. I'll fortune seems to befall any who attempt to come near Solomons place... Despite being a simple jester, Solomon seems to rarely ever leave the kings side, almost like a prized possession. Though the opposite is true, as it's not the king that prizes Solomon.. . Solomon has the king wrapped around his little fingers, not a single decision is made without the king needing to 'think upon the matter while he relaxes with his jester.' what may appear as mere parlor tricks to others and seem like silly riddles, are filled with words of magic and incantations. Solomon plays the king like the true fool, using his simple status as jester as a protective cloak. Who would imagine a jester would have so much power? Not a soul...

Solomon seems a pleasant sort, filled with riddles of all sorts, his very being seems a riddle. Sometimes one can not make sense of what he means, his tone saying one thing and his face another, while the words are something entirely different. Children seem to love his silly ways and he's always eager to entertain. Of course, whether or not it is a ruse or he genuinely likes children is unknown. It's not certain why he is controlling a king the way he is. Maybe it's just simply the joy of toying with the lives of others, both directly and indirectly through the king.

Solomon has a taste for fine dining, sweets, and fancy attire. He loves silks and satins, flowered Parfume. He does seem to have a signature fragrance, though, and any who smell it will automatically think of him. If not entertaining children or with the king, he spends his time in the garden, feeding birds and squirrels.

--------

Djinn/male
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piefan » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:20 pm

A powerful magician born with raw ability exceeding most Viscets, Djinn is capable of saving the world just as much as he is capable of destroying it. Healing, alchemy, elemental ‐ he knows at least a little of just about any kind of magic. Now if only he'd actually use it. He insists instead on wasting his mana on pranks and trivialities, which has, unfortunately, earned him the ire of many. ("Sorry I can't provide food for the poor today ‐ I used up all my mana magically arranging my sock drawers and winning a game pf cards. Why didn't you tell me earlier?")

As a consequence of his huge ears, his hearing is extraordinarily good. He can pick apart pitches and chords, and hone in on certain sounds. He eavesdrops on people a lot as a result ‐ sometimes by accident, usually not. He can play the harpsichord and a few closely related instruments at a level considered just barely competent ‐ better, with the aid of magic, but he (and most others) think it takes away from the effect.

Gordon? He's supposed to be kind of tough guy character despite his flowery appearance.
I'm socially awkward and sometimes terse - don't mind me.
Piefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:05 am

Hmm, I see him being an tattoo artist? He'll go tough love with his customers, telling them 'deal with it, you can do it' but naturally he'll stop when their condition worsens. I also can see that mentality outside of his work, like with visclings or another viscets, telling them to suck it up and give them positive encouraging. But he's much kinder towards elderly, they dealt with so many things already after all, he'll joke with them and help them out if needed.

Back to tattoo artist, I'd think he specializes in watercoloring style, and serious lining work(non cartoony). Although he can also be portrait artist/painter if tattoo one doesn't work out for your world or something.

How about Lisette? >u> She's daughter to two mothers, one of them being a clan leader, and other a brawler.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:03 am

oh man, this girly looks like a trouble maker! I bet she takes after her brawling mother! Her other mom doesn't like that cause she wants Lisette to grow up and be like her, a strong leader, but can't help but cheer on her girls when she sees them out there fighting. She probably fights dirty with tricks she picked up through fights here and there. The rush is what really excites her and keeps her fighting. She first started fighting secretly as a masked champion and fought her way up until everyone knew about her, but nobody knew her identity, and her identity was revealed during a big fight. She thinks fighting in the rain is the best cause then she can put mud in her opponents' eyes. One downfall is that her huge mane and big ears are easy targets.

how about Snowball? he/him

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu May 17, 2018 7:33 am

snowball;

as a young viscling, he was thought to take after a really sporty parent/ancestor, because he was praised highly by a friend. the friend would be over-exaggerating what he’s seen and probably got him mixed up with another viscling. but his family took it ultra-seriously and as they were all super-jockey types and famous Olympians, they wasted no time putting him into waaaay too many sport clubs.

but this little viscet wanted to make his parents happy, so he pretended he was coming along really well at these clubs. but this falls short when a club puts up a poster announcing the viscets who will be entering the next championships; from what snowball told them, his parents expect him to be at the top of the list - but as the family scans it, they find he’s not on it at all.

his parents ask him about it and he admits he was lying. they are amazed and tell him he’s a wonderful actor. they pull him out of the sport clubs and soon have enlisted him in a drama group. he doesn’t have to make anything up now, he does really well and soon gets a leading roll in a play.

his family comes to watch the play and embarrass him by cheering super loudly. he ignores it and finishes with a standing applause. as he grows older he becomes a child prodigy but never lets it get to his head. “I just always has a knack of making things up!” he says with a wink at his parents.

when he’s older he leaves his famous career behind a little and branches out to teach drama to middle-schoolers. but every now and then, he still goes back to star in a play or two...

this is marlon, my first and only viscet. he is part of a ship’s crew and enjoys coffee and writing. he loves to read to the gentle lull of the ship and write to the same lull. he is very quiet but chuckles softly if he finds something truly funny. he loves soft cushions and pretty things and hammocks. his hammock is filled with blankets and cushions and is nestled next to a little knook where he sits to read and write. oh, and drink coffee!
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Marlon looks like he might have quite a sweet tooth. I imagine him commonly sneaking into his ship mates bunks and snatching any goodies they might have. When they approaching him while he's sitting there drinking coffee and eating their treat, he'll totally deny everything...even though he is right there eating what he snatched. "What are you talking about? I've never seen your muffin!"
"W...What!? You're EATING it!!" (Marlon takes the last bite and brushes his maw off.) "Are you feeling well? Too long at sea has got you imagining things. I'm...(Gulps) Not eating anything." He says, matter-of-factly.
I imagine the way to his heart being with sweet treats. Maybe cupcakes, or biscuits, or tarts, or...any sort of baked good, really. Any extra money, maybe he spends it on local bakery. Usually sharing the treats with his crew-mates. This being the reason why they usually tolerate his sweet-toothed theivery so well. Most everything they have that is sweet usually comes from him...The smart ones eat what he gives them right away. Or if they can't they have good hiding places (They have to change it up every so often cause Marlon has a great nose...and sniffs out food items quickly.)

As much as Marlon loves baked goods, he hates baking. He leaves that to the 'professionals'. He fancies anyone who bakes and commonly attempts to befriend them in attempt to procure extra sweets. There's nothing like fresh baked treats, after all!

I imagine him enjoying sharing his treats with the sea birds during early morning. Little finches trying to snag pieces between the screaming gulls that crowd around Marlon. He's very well known for his big heart, along with his sweet tooth, after all.

Eve is female.
(Attempting to revive this thread. I really enjoy doing these >.>;)
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me