Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

shrubclan || #4

Postby cippisweet » Tue May 29, 2018 11:21 am

-·=»‡«=·- sняυвcℓαη -·=»‡«=·-
Number of Cats: 4 [2 servings]
2:2
Next Moonpool visit: Monday, June 4th, 2018

A silvery queen weakly lay in the snow, side slowly rising and falling with each breath. The bitter leafbare air pierced her rest, and hunger tore at her stomach. She had no idea how long it had been since her last kit died in the grasp of the cold. Every living day felt like a whole moon passing by.
Her focus was almost diminished when she suddenly heard a crackle. Instinctively, she tried to back away from the source. From the bushes emerged a lean she-cat with gray, striped fur and a sharp look. Too weak to run away, she nearly collapsed from her panic. "It's okay, it's okay," the she-cat said assuringly. "I'm not here to hurt you, it's fine, it's fine. You're alright..."
I can't fight back. I might as well play along, the queen thought as she tried to calm herself. "Listen, okay?" the she-cat asked. The queen weakly nodded.
"Have you heard of the Clans?" She responded with a weak shake of the head. "Well, to summarize it, they're large groups of cats that look after each other and battle as one. I'd like to help you and get you in my Clan, ShrubClan, but you have to promise to help us out with stuff. We'll help you in return if you do." The queen nodded, again, quickly.
"Good! First, you need to recover, though. I'll take you to camp. By the way, I'm Owlstreak. Nice to see you." The queen followed Owlstreak, who tried to be slow enough so she could catch up. She just wanted to live, and if she had to help a bunch of cats out, then so be it.

[ShrubClan eats x1 rabbit.]
[Hazeltail and Frostlily join the Clan.]
[Beechstar and Owlstreak go hunting.]
[Hazeltail hunts for herbs.]
[Frostlily stays in camp to recover.]

Leader:
          Beechstar | 28 | Tom |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✦[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Hazeltail | 18 | Tom |

Warriors:
          Owlstreak | 21 | She-cat |

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Frostlily | 22 | She-cat |

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Thunderpath | N/A
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage | Improves milk and brings down fevers. | x1
    Burnet | Gives strength. | x1
    Mallow leaves | Soothes bellyache. | x1
    Sweet sedge | Eases infection. | x1
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons. | x1
    Herb | Usage | Count

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 serving
    Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Notes
I'm adding reference sheets for all the warriors!
First letter of name = ref, X = photo.
Sorry for missing the last response, by the way!
there used to be a signature here with a really cute succulent but it's gone now!! anyway he/they
cippisweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lagoonclan (3)

Postby silver ~ » Tue May 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Image xx Image
number of cats: 5

kestrelstar followed the scent of the outsider through the underbrush. his search lead him to be caught in the piercing gaze of a slender tabby as she judged her opponent. the tom relaxed as he didn't want to provoke the molly. If anything she could be a potential clan member and he didn't want to come off aggressive.
"relax, I have no intention of hurting you" kestrelstar mewed but her eyes only seemed to burn into him more nice going... he thought. he figured he'd try to break the ice and introduce himself "I'm kestrelstar... the leader the lagoonclan"
"clan?" the she-cat echoed cocking her head, there was a curious look in her eyes. the she-cat muttered something to herself, the tom couldn't make out.
"we are open for new members, if your interested." kestrelstar meowed "if you join, you'll have shelter, protection and food." he added. it was his first time meeting a loner both heatherfrost and cobramask had been from other clan. but, the she-cat in front of him had not idea about the clans and he wasn't quite sure how to go at that, at least yet. one thing was for sure he, would need to learn that quickly. nevertheless, the offer seemed to peak her interest.
"what's the catch?"
"" kestrelstar mewed, the loner took a moment to think about his offer before coming to an conclusion.
"I'd like to join... and my name is poppy"

poppy wanders of the warrior den as she finds it hard to sleep. both poppy and kestrelstar talk, poppy has her doubt about ever being able to live in a clan as she's the only member, from her knowledge, without a clan background. kestrelstar mention that both him and brookheart were both kittypets, poppy is surprised as it's opposite of what she expected from a clan leader. kestrelstar talked a bit about founding the cat and about how starclan brought him there. poppy asked him 'what starclan is" and he replies that 'it's there ancestors', poppy seems a doubtful about it. overall, she's more reassured that she could find a place in the clan, she dismissed herself and goes to sleep

[ cobramask from brineclan joined the clan ]
[ a loner named poppy joins the clan ]
[ kestrelstar and poppy go on border patrol ]
[ brookheart and cobramask go hunting ]
[ heatherfrost looks for herbs ]

leader:
          kestrelstar | 24 m. | ♂ |

deputy:
          none

medicine cat:
          heatherfrost | 31 m. | ♀ |

warriors:
          brookheart | 24 m. | ♀ |
          cobramask | 24 m. | ♀ |
          poppy | 22 m. | ♀ |

apprentices:
          none

queens:
          none

kits:
          none

elders:
          none
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

enemy clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

medicine store

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    frog | x0 |1 servings
    small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x3 | 3 servings
    birds | x1 | 3 servings
    = 12 servings ( 2 needed )

mentors:

deceased cats:

family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by silver ~ on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:17 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 46 | Males: 23 | Females: 23 | Last Post: X

''Linnettail, you will mentor Mintpaw.''

Hearing her name called out by Swanstar was chilling and the tabby froze, uncertain if she should approach or wait for the tom to do so, uncertain if she should thank her or inquire why. ''Hey! I'm Mintpaw!'' Cried out the fluffy tom, barreling towards her and clumsily bonking noses with her. ''Hey.'' Linnettail murmured, curling a striped tail around her paws. ''Don't worry.'' purred a soft voice, as a cloud-white molly moved into view with a skinnier, more nervous looking apprentice in tow. ''You'll be fine.'' Garlicflower smiled at her, a smile as soft as the petals of a flower and as kind as the rain after a long hot summer. ''How did you know I was worried?'' Linnettail ducked her head, shooting furtive looks at Garlicflower. ''I wasn't that obvious, was I?''

''She reads minds.'' piped up another voice, as a calico molly trotted into view with a bright smile and smirking apprentice. ''Linnettail, right?'' The brown molly nodded. ''I don't really know you.'' Pansycloud remarked, tilting her head questioningly. ''We should get to know each other better!'' She exclaimed enthusiastically, bouncing on her paws. ''After-all, our apprentices are siblings, are they not?''

Mintpaw shook his head. ''Stormpaw's my brother, but Frostpaw isn't.'' He stuck his tongue out at Frostpaw, who had suddenly gone as chilly as her namesake. ''I have no clue who she is.'' Mintpaw turned pointedly away from the she-cat, shaking his head dismissively. ''Her parents abandoned her a long time ago, my mother just took care of her for them.'' if Mintpaw had turned around right now, he would've spotted Frostpaw crouching, preparing to pounce and beat him up; maybe if he had, Mintpaw wouldn't be laying on the ground with a bloody nose.

''Shut your mouth.'' She ground out, glaring at him. ''You know exactly who I am!'' Frostpaw scoffed and let him get up, ducking behind her mentor's fluffy tail. ''My parents don't define me.'' The ragdoll declared, staring at the beads of blood on her paw. ''And for that matter, I thought you were my brother!'' Frostpaw looked up. ''Mousebrain.'' And with that, she stormed off, turning only to call her mentor to follow her for some training.

Garlicflower and Linnettail hovered by quietly, glancing at one another uncomfortably. ''Mintpaw, that was unkind.'' Linnettail piped up, shaking her head softly. ''It's obviously a sore spot for her.'' She added, when Mintpaw opened his mouth to argue and bicker. ''Tread it carefully, and by that, I mean don't talk about it.'' Turning to Garlicflower, she smiled awkwardly. ''So...about that training session?''

''Of course.'' Garlicflower had no ill-will towards Linnettail, no ill-will to her apprentice either. ''I'd love to.'' She glanced at Stormpaw, and the dark grey tom nodded in agreement; he was so shy and liked to stick with his brother, trailing after him like a shadow. ''Come on then.'' Linnettail replied, and off they all went.

''Swanstar, why are you here?'' Sagestar gawked, starry form blinking in and out like a firefly. ''Shouldn't you be gloating?'' The grey tom growled, tail twitching frustratedly. Meanwhile, Mudpaw was pacing quietly in front of the waiting apprentices and doing his best to ignore the dispute between Swanstar and Sagestar, to keep his eyes on the young cats before him. ''Oh, I was here to celebrate.'' Swanstar smiled icily, watching Sagestar quietly. ''Aren't you happy for them? They're warriors now.'' Turning to the brown and white tom with stars in his fur, Swanstar ordered him to do as he was expected.

Sagestar glared at the white molly. ''He's not yours to command.''

''Yes, but look how brilliant it went when you were commanding him.'' Swanstar sniped, narrowing her eyes. ''He died, congratulations Sagestar.'' Spotting the look of hurt on his face, Swanstar gave a soft chuckle and turned her attention elsewhere. ''And besides, what have I done that could possibly harm MoorClan?'' She pretended to think long and hard. ''If anything it was all Fritillarystar, it was all you for bringing her here.'' Turning back to Sagestar, Swanstar sighed. ''You're dead, it's not your right to meddle any longer.''

He could see the leaders out of the corner of his eye and anxiety settled like crowfood in his stomach, bile rising up in the back of his throat as Vervainpaw barged into the front, stomping his way to be the first. ''You look tiny.'' he said, irking Mudpaw who simply chuckled lightly. ''I died as a kitten, that'd make sense.'' The brown and white tom explained, willing Vervainpaw to shut up and let him carry on with the ceremony. ''I name you Vervainthroat, for your constant outcry.'' Whether that was meant to be flattering, Mudpaw left to the others to decide but the tom seemed satisfied, much to Mudpaw's relief.

''And you.'' He turned to who he thought to be the most bland cat that he'd ever met. ''Your name is Sparrowcloud, for your easy-going and calm nature.'' Mudpaw smiled politely at the stocky tom. ''Don't ever get your feathers ruffled.'' The young tom chuckled, clearly fond of jokes. ''Nice one, Mudpaw.'' Sparrowcloud sighed, as he trotted away to let Goosepaw walk up. ''Very nice one.''

Although scruffy and scraggly, Mudpaw could sense a kind-heart deep within Goosepaw and he smiled in appreciation. These days he didn't care so much for appearance, so much as what was inside the cat; Goosepaw was brimming with beauty for all he cared and Mudpaw was happy to give her her name. ''Gooseflight, for your agility and grace like a bird in the sky.'' The encounter with Gooseflight was short, with her thanking him and smiling and thanking him again.

The last apprentice approached and she was beautiful, but a little scatter-brained much to Mudpaw's chagrin. ''Lilystream, for your swimming, please be careful.'' Mudpaw pleaded, staring up at her leaf-green eyes. ''You are surrounded by bad cats.'' The white molly looked around in alarm, tail twitching. ''Are they the bad cats?'' Lilystream wonder outloud, taking Mudpaw's warning a little too literally. ''No, no, no!'' Mudpaw gabbled in response. ''But you'll see, you'll see in due time.'' And with that, Mudpaw and Sagestar were gone.

''Hey, Thrift!'' called out a ginger tom, with dark rings under his eyes. ''I see you're also new around here.'' He smiled and sat before her, joined by a fluffy tabby molly. ''I'm Cloverheart and this is Mudfoot.'' The aforementioned molly dipped her head politely, quietly regarding the copper-eyed warrior. ''How are you?''

Thriftclaw watched the pair approach, ears flattening slightly as they bombarded her with small-talk. Looking around for Laurelpaw, she realized with a sinking heart that he must've gone training already and when he would be back, Thriftclaw didn't know. ''Fine.'' She forced out, tail twitching irritably. ''What can I do for you?'' Thriftclaw eyed them cautiously, wondering why they were hovering by her. ''I don't know either of you.'' She glanced warily at a grey molly as she approached, bristling slightly.

''Leave her alone, she doesn't want to talk.'' mumbled the grey warrior, warning the other two away. ''I know you're being friendly, but some cats just prefer their own company.'' She explained. ''My bad, guys.'' As they grumbled and moved away, she turned to Thriftclaw and smiled awkwardly. ''I'm Murkfang, nice to meet you.'' The two dipped heads respectfully, as Murkfang shuffled to lay sleepily beside Thriftclaw and not speak but rather share this quiet silence.

''Thanks'' murmured Thriftclaw, resting her head on her paws. ''I appreciate it.''

''No worries.'' Came the reply.

Mintpaw, Stormpaw, Frostpaw and Laurelpaw train.
Elderwhisker, Snailstep, Bramblefur, Briarcloud all try and fight off the fox
Dawnpool, Fallowthorn, Rookwing all patrol the territory

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 67 | Female | X | Currently Overthrown

Swanstar | 100 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 59 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 24 | Female | X
    Trouttail | 48 | Female | X
    Firepool | 23 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 66 | Female | X | Blind
    Bramblefur | 59 | Male |X
    Braircloud | 62 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 78 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 32 | Female | X
    Oakfeather | 82 | Female | X
    Lizardpath | 39 | Male |X | Blind
    Avocetblaze | 37 | Female | X | Blind
    Harefoot | 63 | Male | X
    Smokeheart | 35 | Male |X
    Garlicflower | 37 | Female | X
    Elderwhisker | 35 | Male |X
    Lichenface | 31 | Female | X
    Rookwing | 38 | Male |X
    Shadowfang | 61 | Male |X
    Fallowthorn | 33 | Male |X
    Murkfang | 65 | Female | X
    Hawktuft | 15 | Male |X
    Pansycloud | 33 | Female | X
    Darkfur | 15 | Male |X
    Patchthorn | 83 | Male |X
    Elmstorm | 14 | Female | X
    Hazelstone | 14 | Male |X | Blind
    Beechstripe | 14 | Male |X
    Mudfoot | 78 | Female | X
    Cloverheart | 61 | Male |X
    Thriftclaw | 35 | Female | X
    Sparrowcloud | 15 | Male |X
    Vervainthroat | 15 | Male |X
    Lilystream | 16 | Female | X
    Gooseflight | 15 | Female | X

Apprentices:
    Laurelpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Mintpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Stormpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Frostpaw | 6 | Female | X

Queens:
    Fogwhisker | 62 | Female | X

Kits:
    Maplekit | 5 | Male |X
    Crowkit | 4 | Male |X
    Owlkit | 4 | Female | X
    Foxkit | 4 | Male |X | Blind in one eye

Elders:
    Neritefang | 309 | Female | X | Blind

Allies:

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mintpaw | Linnettail |
    Stormpaw | Garlicflower |
    Frostpaw | Pansycloud |
    Laurelpaw | Harefoot |

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning
    Wrenkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Kestrelkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Cherrykit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Families:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmstorm, Hazelstone and Beechstripe
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
    Snailstep & Fritillarystar - Cherrykit, Kestrelkit and Maplekit
    Fogwhisker & Blaze - Stormkit, Wrenkit and Mintkit
    Nightclaw & Crowley - Smallwhisker and Ternpaw/heart
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Wed May 30, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed May 30, 2018 10:46 am

Weather
Leaf-bare- The snowfall has seem to come to its worst. Snow is piling high in all areas. On some territories this won't affect the Clans but in others, it can be devastating. In high areas, avalanches will be extremely likely to happen. Strays and cats seeking shelter will be more likely to find at this time. Prey will be harder to find, and even what you do find won't be much. But hey, things have to get worse before they can get better.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

If you haven't already marked it, here is the link to our fanclub

Announcement: Once this thread reaches the 10th post on page 399, please do not post anymore! To find out why, please look at the fanclub

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Honestclan ] | [ Briarclan ]
[ Jinxclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] | [ The Oasis ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]
[ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ] | [ Floodclan ] | [ Mallowclan ] | [ Aridclan ] | [ The Summits ]
[ Lagoonclan ]

gummyfox12364 wrote:
[MallowBloom, MouseKit, MixedFur and MoorPaw join FloodClan]
[[Proof for mixed - here]]
[AdderCloud gives MoorPaw x1 thyme]
[MoorPaw is apprenticed to FrostBite]
[FlickeringFlame, AdderCloud and TwigHeart go herb hunting]
[HollyStar happily moves to the nursery with BrackenBreeze and MallowBloom; FlareHeart will take over as leader until her kits are weaned]
[OakRiver, OliveStrike, ThriftPaw, HareLeap, TroutPaw, and BumbleTail go hunting]
[ThistleFang, HoneyPaw, WhirlShine, BurntPaw, LavenderRunner, and OakPaw go hunting]
[DawnTail, BeetleNose, FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, MintClaw, IceFoot and go on patrol]
[RedHawk, BearHeart, FlareHeart, MorningPaw, FrostBite, and MoorPaw go on patrol]
[MixedFur helps the queens with the kits]
[All the apprentices train]
[FlickeringFlame disappears into the night, not seen for the rest of the moon]
[FloodClan eats 2 hares and 1 mouse / 7 servings]

[ Flickeringflame, Addercloud and Twigheart gathered thyme, elder leaves, heather nectar and honey ]
[ Oakriver's patrol caught a hare ]
[ Thistlefang's patrol caught two mice and a small fish ]
[ Dawntail's patrol passed uneventfully ]
[ Redhawk's patrol found a kit ]
[ All of the apprentices learned the Fish skill ]

cujo. wrote:
[ mallowclan eats 6 servings ;; 2 whole shrews, 2 whole voles, and a whole squirrel ]
[ the clan welcomes the found warrior as shrewpelt - and as it turns out, he is mousestep's littermate ! ]
[ bramblestream, rosepaw, appletail, shrewpelt, doveface and pipitpaw hunt ]
[ shrikeflower, waspcloud, campionpelt, dipperflower and daisypaw hunt ]
[ mudstar, pikepaw, tipnose and rowanheart patrol ]
[ badgerstep, bramblingpaw, larkstorm, swanclaw, whimbrelfoot and emberpaw patrol ]
[ hazelleaf and batpaw hunt for herbs ]
[ sparrowpaw stays in camp for on hazelleaf's orders to prevent her cold getting worse in the cold weather ]
[ all apprentices, bar sparrowpaw, train with their mentors ]
[ shrikeflower takes over as sparrowpaw's mentor while stoatfang is expecting ]
[ mudstar and hazelleaf becomes mates !
↪ no kits, two dfab cats ]
[ mudstar requests a warrior ]

[ Bramblestream's patrol caught two voles and a shrew ]
[ Shrikeflower's patrol caught a squirrel and a shrew ]
[ Mudstar's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Badgerstep's patrol found nothing out of the ordinary ]
[ Hazelleaf and Batpaw gathered thyme, elder leaves and heather nectar ]
[ Rosepaw learned the Fish skill ]
[ Batpaw learned how to Mend broken bones ]
[ Pikepaw, Emberpaw, Daisypaw, Pipitpaw and Bramblingpaw learned the Hunt skill. After their session, Mudstar and Badgerstep stayed back to teach Bramblingpaw the Swim skill so she could catch up with her denmates. Luckily, she had more luck this time when she didn't have her littermates and friends to distract her ]
[ Starclan has sent Mallowclan a warrior ]

osleya wrote:
[ wolfstar, wanheda, bellamy, hickoryfur and eden go hunting. ]
[ octavia, yellowsong, squirrelstep, panther, madi and echo go hunting. ]
[ niylah and skai gather herbs. ]

[ Wolfstar's patrol caught three crows ]
[ Octavia's patrol caught two salmons and a trout ]
[ Niylah and Skai gathered thyme, heather nectar and honey ]

.galaxy. wrote:
Stories found themselves whispered in her ears, hissed on the wind and growled in the breeze. Her paws had taken her to the final stomping grounds of a formidable group, based on what one old loner had told her over a shared piece of prey. She hadn't quite believed the old fool purely of her own skepticism - until the dreams came. Gorgeous landscapes of grassy plains and thick forests all flashing before her eyes until the stood stock still, as if paralyzed, in front of a crowd of cats. Writhing translucent pelts glittered before her as they coiled around one another, whispering. Always whispering. Unintelligible garble and heartwrenchingly soft songs alike had flown at her in a gentle, horrific cacophony of voices. Just when she thought she'd go mad from the sound, eyes clenched tight against the onslaught, it stopped. Not a breath could be heard from the crowd - and when she opened her eyes again, she saw each pair of glowing eyes fixed on her with a soft intensity, as if they were greeting a long time friend back into their embrace. I don't understand... She tried to cry, voice frozen in her throat. Her fruitless attempts to cry out were met with soft frowns and gentle smiles, a pair of cats finally stepping forward. "You've come at last," the first cat said, his hoarse voice falling cooly over her panic. "You've made us wait quite a stretch of time," purred the second, the mischief in her gaze apparent even now. The pair shared a glance with one another, nodded, and turned to the trembling molly before them. They spoke in unison. "We have a great deal to talk about. Have a seat, and let us tell you about your new home."

Memories of the dream still danced in the ginger molly's mind, teasing her with false glimpses of starry pelts out of the corner of her eye. It still seemed strange, but she couldnt dare doubt that it had happened. Not after the pain she'd felt during that dream, the energy and vigor she'd felt upon waking... Well, enough of that now. Brushstar, formerly a loner named Seymour, was home. She'd lead her own clan, as those cats - Starclan, she corrected - had said. She would rebuild Duneclan, once lost, back to the kind truth it deserved to relive. But first she needed cats to share her new home with. The pair of cats who'd stuck out in her dream - claimedly the last leader and medicine cat of Duneclan, Rattlestar and Honeywing - had mentioned that they might give her some guidance should she find a pool. This... seemed like that kind of pool, what with the paw-worn ground and glittering water. Oh boy. Here went nothing.

Brushstar settled down beside the Moonpool, hesitant in every action, and touched her nose to the water.

[Brushstar goes to Moonpool to ask for a warrior]

[ Starclan has sent Duneclan a warrior ]
[ Your mod will be Simonpet ]

silver ~ wrote:
kestrelstar followed the scent of the outsider through the underbrush. his search lead him to be caught in the piercing gaze of a slender tabby as she judged her opponent. the tom relaxed as he didn't want to provoke the molly. If anything she could be a potential clan member and he didn't want to come off aggressive.
"relax, I have no intention of hurting you" kestrelstar mewed but her eyes only seemed to burn into him more nice going... he thought. he figured he'd try to break the ice and introduce himself "I'm kestrelstar... the leader the lagoonclan"
"clan?" the she-cat echoed cocking her head, there was a curious look in her eyes. the she-cat muttered something to herself, the tom couldn't make out.
"we are open for new members, if your interested." kestrelstar meowed "if you join, you'll have shelter, protection and food." he added. it was his first time meeting a loner both heatherfrost and cobramask had been from other clan. but, the she-cat in front of him had not idea about the clans and he wasn't quite sure how to go at that, at least yet. one thing was for sure he, would need to learn that quickly. nevertheless, the offer seemed to peak her interest.
"what's the catch?"
"" kestrelstar mewed, the loner took a moment to think about his offer before coming to an conclusion.
"I'd like to join... and my name is poppy"

Even with the rhythmical beating of the waves against the shore, kestrelstar found it hard to sleep. instead, he stared at the stars that hung brightly on the jet-black sky.

wip (notes to write about ;: poppy talks about her doubts about the clan - kestrelstar talks about brookheart and him also not be born clan members)

[ cobramask from brineclan joined the clan ]
[ a loner named poppy joins the clan ]
[ kestrelstar and poppy go on border patrol ]
[ brookheart and cobramask go hunting ]
[ heatherfrost looks for herbs ]

[ Kestrelstar's patrol found littermates: two apprentices
[ Brookheart's patrol caught two small fish ]
[ Heatherfrost gathered thyme and heather nectar ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ravenclan

Postby ossa di cervo » Wed May 30, 2018 11:19 am

ImageImage
number of cats:26
↳ twelve♂ fourteen♀
next starpool visit:wheneverkits due:pebble 1m, mullein 2m
servings needed:5 (+1 @ 28)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Swandust just returned to warrior duties and already she had an apprentice to take care of. She was growing wary of this life.. First it was her heart being torn to shreds and losing two of her own kits and now it was an endless stream of kits to watch. She couldn't handle this. She had to remain calm though, she knew she couldn't live on her own so she'd suck as much blood out of this trope of cats as she possibly could.

Aphidmask, Stormjaw and Vultureclaw were assigned her own kits, not that she particularly cared, but that meant giving the territory tour with them. Now she had to be around her kits and Stormjaw. Her pelt already itched with irritation. The large group of cats entered the woods and within moments the four apprentices were oohing and aahing over every tree and rock they passed. Swandust's own apprentice, Skuapaw, was rather new but he didn't seem impressed with the territory, "Skuapaw?" she muttered and the little tom lifted his gaze, "Yes?" Swandust stopped walking and tilted her head at the apprentice, "You don't seem to impressed with your new home." The apprentice shrugged and rolled his eyes lightly, "I've been alone my whole life, I've seen a lot more then just this." Swandust, perplexed by the line, left it at that and continued the patrol.

The group returned some time later and Swandust, for some unknown reason, felt compelled to check the nursery. She stuck her nose in, dull gaze landing on Pebblegaze and Mulleinflight. Pebblegaze, in all her pregnant glory, was an unholy sight of awkward and swelling. The deputy's gaze instantly found Swandust and motioned her over. Reluctantly the newly returned warrior approached.

Pebblegaze glowered at the other female, "I hate this, Swandust. I can't stand it. I'm bulbous and can't move." Swandust nearly laughed at the statement, "Trust me I know." Pebblegaze's blue eyes pierced Swandust, "No you don't," she hissed, "I had so many plans, such motion all set in place.. Everything was going to change." Swandust tilted her head lightly, "Change.. how?" Pebblegaze smiled up at Swandust - a wicked, terrifying grin, "Nightstar's death."
[ ravenclan consumes a vulture & two mice
timber, salmon & quail become 'paws!
swandust returns to warrior duties
nightstar & aspeneyes patrol
the older apprentices train in the morning
the younger apprentices train in the evening
burntcloud, mothfrost, stormjaw, zinniathorn, aphidmask & sagecloud hunt
silentash, serphenite & vultureclaw patrol
swandust & thrushwhisker hunt
redthorn searches for herbs to prepare for pebblegaze's birthing

Leader:
          Nightstar ✦ 39m ✦ tom
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Pebblegaze ✦ 35m ✦ molly
          temp dep : see 'aspeneyes'

Medicine Cat:
          Redthorn ✦ 45m ✦ tom

Warriors:
          Burntcloud ✦ 22m ✦ tom
          Mothfrost ✦ 28m ✦ molly
          Stormjaw ✦ 41m ✦ tom
          Aspeneyes ✦ 58m ✦ tom
          Zinniathorn ✦ 37m ✦ molly
          Aphidmask ✦ 23m ✦ tom
          Sagecloud ✦ 45m ✦ molly
          Silentash ✦ 16m ✦ molly
          Vultureclaw ✦ 19m ✦ tom
          Serphenite ✦ 23m ✦ tom
          Swandust ✦ 38m ✦ molly
          Thrushwhisker ✦ 33m ✦ molly

Apprentices:
          Fawnpaw ✦ 9m ✦ molly
          Leopardpaw ✦ 9m ✦ tom
          Graypaw ✦ 9m ✦ tom
          Maplepaw ✦ 9m ✦ molly
          Timberpaw ✦ 6m ✦ tom
          Salmonpaw ✦ 6m ✦ molly
          Quailpaw ✦ 6m ✦ molly
          Skuapaw ✦ 6m ✦ tom

Queens:
          Lyrasong ✦ 69m ✦ molly perma-queen
          Pebblegaze ✦ see 'deputy' ✦ 1m's left
          Mulleinflight ✦ 43m ✦ molly

Kits:
          -

Elders:
          Tripetal ✦ 103m ✦ molly
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Storage:
    borage leaves > 1 | calendine > 2
    catchweed > 1 | catmint > 1
    chamomile > 1 | chervil > 1
    cobweb > 2 | coltsfoot > 1
    deadly nightshade > 1 | fennel > 1
    goldenrod > 2 | lavender > 1
    marigold > 1 | mint > 1
    mouse bile > 1 | poppy seeds > 0
    ragwort > 1 | raspberry leaves > 1
    stick > 1 | watermint > 1
    willow leaves > 1 | wintergreen > 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x1 | 1 servings
    squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    hares | x2 | 3 servings
    porcupine | x2 | 3 servings
    hawk | x2 | 3 servings
    vulture | x1 | 3 serving

Mentors:
    mulleinflight burntcloud ► fawnpaw
    ↳ hunting | climbing, fighting
    zinniathorn ► leopardpaw
    aspeneyes ► graypaw
    mothfrost ► maplepaw
    vultureclaw ► timberpaw

aphidmask ► salmonpaw

stormjaw ► quailpaw

swandust ► skuapaw

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    unknown ► sagecloud | silentpaw (adopted),
    fawnpaw, leopardpaw & graypaw
    fotam of azgeda ► swandust | falcon,
    cherry, timberpaw, salmonpaw & quailpaw
    bearstar of laurelclan ► lyrasong | maplepaw
    nour of forestclan ► pebblegaze | unborn
    fotam of azgeda ► mulleinflight | unborn
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duneclan [02]

Postby .galaxy. » Wed May 30, 2018 11:38 am

Duneclan
Number of Cats: 2
Servings Needed: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: June 4th

The tom named Hopper, whom she could truly describe as 'heavensent,' was more than a little standoffish upon first meetings. He'd displayed immediate distrust that he had no issue in voicing, though mingled with a quiet, cautious curiosity when faced with the cat he'd been told of in a dream. She fit the bill - ginger tabby, shaky smile, name ending in -star. The very first thing she did upon meeting him was puff up like a fox and give a mighty, overjoyed screech. She'd called him Tanglethroat, claimed it was the name whispered to her by the stars.

The new pair spent much of the first day speaking endlessly, granted it was mostly Brushstar explaining and tacking on little nothings while Hopper watched and listened almost impassively. He'd chip in on occasion, or ask a clarifying question to the stories tumbling from the ginger molly, though he was largely silent. This back-and-forth continued into the sun's journey down across the sky until it began to sink when Hopper - Tanglethroat now, he supposed - ultimately turned to this strange, bumbling she-cat. "I'll see you through this," he conceded, ignoring the grateful gasp and excitement glittering in Brushstar's eyes. It seemed she was about ready to burst at the seams - the dark tom gave a single lash of his tail and continued without waiting for her puff of words. "Purely for the fact that you don't seem to have a single idea of what you're doing, and I can't walk away with a clear conscience that you won't get picked up by a hawk tomorrow morning. I'll stay, but just until you've found your paws in whatever you're doing here, understand?"

Poor tom didn't have a moment to catch his wits before the molly he'd been guided to by the stars launched at him, full tilt, slamming into his side and sending them both rolling in the dust all while a flood of jumbled words tore from her jaws. "Youll never want to leave!" She chirped, thwapping his flank with her wide paws as the two scuffled on the ground. "You'll find a perfect home! And then -" Brushstar cut herself off with a soft gasp, scrambling to kick away from the tom she'd leapt at. "This calls for a feast! Come on - we have to go hunt! I need to make sure you can actually provide for the clan once it gets bigger!" And she was off, leaving a deeply confused tom to blink slowly and trail after.

[Tanglethroat joins the clan!]
[Brushstar and Tanglethroat head off on a hunting patrol]

Leader:
          Brushstar | 43 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Tanglethroat | 32 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    X servings total

Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Chipmunk | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[14]

Postby tigerclaw » Wed May 30, 2018 12:13 pm

Number of Cats: 36 cats
Toms; 17 She-cats; 19
Serving sizes;75
Next MoonPool visit = Now (5th)

[OOC] -

Gore warning below
TwigHeart sigh was the only thing to disturb the frost chilled leaves, FlickeringFlame had been gone for 2 moons. AdderCloud had told her he was probably just lost and would turn up in the coming moons, but that thought had put her into a state where she wouldn't sleep at night; what if he had come back just skin and bones? What if he got frostbite and came back with a missing leg or tail? ThistleFang was the only thing to give her comfort, the evening meetings had made her feel like a apprentice again; playing with ThistlePaw and scaring him by jumping out of the snow banks. TwigHeart stared at her paws, she knew ThistleFang should have never been this close, she took that pact to never take a mate and have kits but she had betrayed StarClan.
Her heart broke as she thought of BramblingKit and ThornKit, could she ever tell them? ThistleFang and her had planned to tell them once they reached 12 moons old, but would they ever forgive their true parents for never telling them and letting them live a lie? Shaking her head she continued her search of herbs, these thoughts could be expanded when she was back in camp, alone and with nothing to do but reflect.

------

A hour into the herb hunting she found a eerily familiar tuft of fur... FlickeringFlame's fur littered the bushes, like he was barreling through at high speeds to escape some hidden enemy. She followed the trail of dappled tufts, fur raising to form a sharp arch on her spine, what ever happened her mentor, he lost a lot of his fur. She stopped at a huge holly bush, towering against the snow like it was a test of strength. Blood stained the white snow, forming puddles on top like it was now too cold to melt through the thickly piled up snow. Her heart dropped to the bottom of her chest.
She pushed through the holly bush with much displeasure coming from her thick fur. A horrible sight unfolded in front of her; FlickeringFlame's body stuck on the bank of a river, his neck snapped into a unnatural angle. Blood pulsed from his body, pouring into the icy waters, running the river a chilling deep red. She let out a massive wail jumping to her mentor and trying to stop the bleeding, tears felt from her cheeks like silent snakes striking on to the fur of her mentor. "AdderCloud!!" she yowled, collapsing down into a defeated pile on top of her former mentor; she had done this, she had went against StarClan's wishes and this had killed FlickeringFlame.
AdderCloud turned a bent and dashed towards her fellow medicine cat, she stared at FlickeringFlame "What happened?" she wailed and fell to her forelegs. "Somecat murdered him, FlickeringFlame come back please!" TwigHeart wailed like a kitten calling for its mother. TwigHeart's mind raced with images of the past. FlickeringFlame joining the clan, him becoming her mentor, herb hunting in the middle of Green-Leaf, and helping her mother and DawnTail give birth to Oak, Morning, Trout, Honey, and Burnt. All the moons of caring and laughing gone within a few heartbeats.
"FlickeringFlame... Please wake up.." she breathed, she knew he would never respond to her voice or any of his clanmate's voices ever again..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FlickeringFlame is found dead, killed by a unknown cat]
[FloodClan mourns the loss of there eldest medicine cat, sending him to StarClan with the best wishes]
[As life must continue on patrols continue to run; MintClaw, FlareHeart, MorningPaw, HareLeap, TroutPaw, and BumbleTail go hunting]
[OakRiver, OliveStrike, ThriftPaw, ThistleFang, HoneyPaw, and DawnTail go hunting]
[WhirlShine, BurntPaw, LavenderRunner, OakPaw, BeetleNose, and BearHeart go on patrol]
[FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, RedHawk, IceFoot, FrostBite, and MoorPaw patrol]
[AdderCloud and MixedFur go herb hunting; TwigHeart is left out while she mourns for her mentor]
[Will death also comes a good thing for the life of the clan; Haykit is welcomed to the clan, she is adopted by MallowBloom into her litter]
[ThriftPaw takes his assessment; If he passes he shall be named ThriftRunner]
[HollyStar requests a queen for nursery]
[OakRiver and IceFoot become mates! They try for kittens!]
[HollyStar goes into labor! Sire - [url=FlareHeart]FlareHeart[/url]]
[all the apprentices train]
[FloodClan consumes 2 big fish and 1 mouse / 7 servings]

Leader:
HollyStar | 32 Moons | Female |
MateFlareHeart | 24 Moons | Male |
MorningPaw | 11 Moons | Female

Heirs:
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cats:
TwigHeart | 21 Moon | Female |
AdderCloud | 36 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
HareLeap | 53 Moons | Male |
TroutPaw | 11 Moons | Male
BumbleTail | 43 Moons | Male |
OakRiver | 40 Moons | Male |
ThriftPaw | 12 Moons | Male
ThistleFang | 21 Moons | Male |
HoneyPaw | 11 Moons | Female
WhirlShine | 47 Moons | Male |
BurntPaw | 11 Moons | Male
LavenderRunner | 26 Moons | Female |
OakPaw | 11 Moons | Male
DawnTail | 25 Moons | Female |
BeetleNose | 50 Moons | Female |
BearHeart | 55 Moons | Male |
FogWhorl | 63 Moons | Male |
HawkSwoop | 27 Moons | Female |
RedHawk | 53 Moons | Female |
IceFoot | 32 Moons | Female |
FrostBite | 19 Moons | Female |
MoorPaw | 7 Moons | Female
MintClaw | 15 Moons | Female |
OliveStrike | 16 Moons | Female |
MixedFur | 28 moons | Male |
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
ThriftPaw | 12 Moons | Male |
TroutPaw | 11 Moons | Male |
HoneyPaw | 11 Moons | Female |
BurntPaw | 11 Moons | Male |
MorningPaw | 11 Moons | Female |
OakPaw | 11 Moons | Male |
MoorPaw | 7 Moons | Female |

Queens:
BrackenBreeze | 29 Moons | Female |
MallowBloom | 21 Moons | Female |

Kits:
BramblingKit | 3 Moons | Female |
ThornKit | 3 Moons | Male |
StormKit | 3 Moons | Male |
NettleKit | 3 Moons | Female |
JayKit | 3 Moons | Male |
MouseKit | 4 Moons | Tom |
HayKit | 3 Moons |Female |

Elders:

Ally Clans:
GorseClan | JulieMew1010
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Fennel | x2 |
Catmint | x4 |
Cobwebs | x4 |
Borage leaves | x2 |
Mint | x1 |
Ragwort | x1
Ragwort Leaves | x1
Stick | x1 |
CatchWeed | x1 |
Willow Bark | x1 |
BindWeed | x1 |
BlackBerry leaves| x1 |
Mallow Leaves | x1 |
Feverfew | x1 |
Comfrey | x1 |
Raspberry Leaves | x1 |
Marigold | x1 |
Ivy | x1 |
Celandine | x1 |
Burnt | x1 |
Goldenrod | x1 |
Beech Leaves | x1 |
Bright Eye | x1 |
Chamomile | x1 |
Poppy Seeds | x1 |
Sorrel | x1 |
Thyme | x1 |
Elder Leaves | x1 |
Heather Nectar | x1 |
Honey | x1 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x3 | 3 servings
Frog | x4 | 4 servings
Small Fish | x4 | 8 servings
Thrush | x4 | 12 servings
Big Fish | x4 | 12 servings
Hare | x3 | 9 servings
Total servings | (?) servings

Mentors:
OakRiver | ThriftPaw | 6 | Battling, Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Advance battling, Fishing,
HareLeap | TroutPaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling, Fishing,
ThistleFang | HoneyPaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling, Fishing,
WhirlShine | BurntPaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling, Fishing,
FlareHeart | MorningPaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling, Fishing,
LavenderRunner | OakPaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling, Fishing,
Mentor| Apprentice | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
FlickeringFlame | 60 Moons at death | Male | | Killed by unknown cat | 0 moons since death
Cat | Cause of Death | Age since death

Family:
BeetleNose and HareStar | TwigHeart (Note; HareLeap is a foster father to twig) TroutPaw, HoneyPaw, and BurntPaw
DawnTail and BumbleTail | MorningPaw and OakPaw (Morning and Oak is Bumble's foster kits)
TwigHeart and ThistleFang | BramblingKit and ThornKit
BrackenBreeze and WhirlShine | StormKit, JayKit, and NettleKit
??? and ??? | OakRiver and OliveStrike
MallowBloom and ??? | MouseKit and HayKit (adopted)
OakRiver and IceFoot | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Notes (For self);
send out more hunting patrols, please
\
/
\

Grown pics;
Sootkit
MorningKit
OakKit
HoneyKit
TroutKit

BramblingKit
ThornKit
StormKit
NettleKit
JayKit

MouseKit

ThriftPaw - no change

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6b/05/90 ... 495223.jpg

kitting after 2 posts
apprentice after 6 posts
warrior after 6 posts
Last edited by tigerclaw on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 pm

Number of Cats: 27

lazy post. might write later

[Acornclan consumes two rabbits and a shrew (5 servings)]
[Whitecoal continues to rest]
[Rabbitnose uses cobwebs and dried oak leaf on Bramblestep and thyme on Mousewish]
[Blackkit, Hailkit and Stormkit become apprentices, mentors are as follows (in order): Greypatch, Dustbreeze and Blossomberry]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Bloompaw, Foxpaw, Blackpaw, Hailpaw and Stormpaw train with their mentors]
[Cloverstep, Flakepaw, Dapplecloud and Cinderflight hunt]
[Flamebelly, Bumblestream, Appleblaze and Tigertuft patrol]
[Other cats stay at camp]

Leader:
    Birdstar | 49 moons | she-cat | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Bramblestep | 49 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
    Rabbitnose | 51 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
    Dapplecloud | 44 moons | she-cat | X
    Whitecoal | 69 moons | tom | X
    Cloverstep | 41 moons | tom | X
    Cinderflight | 31 moons | she-cat | X
    Flamebelly | 38 moons | tom | X
    Greypatch | 24 moons | tom | X
    Emberstorm | 35 moons | she-cat | X
    Bumblestream | 31 moons | she-cat | X
    Blossomberry| 23 moons | she-cat| X
    Dustbreeze | 23 moons | tom | X
    Cowpelt | 34 moons | tom | X
    Appleblaze | 51 moons | she-cat | X
    Tigertuft | 16 moons | she-cat | X
    Mousewish | 51 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
    Flakepaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
    Foxpaw | 9 moons | tom | X
    Bloompaw | 9 moons | she-cat | X
    Blackpaw | 6 moons | tom X (first left)
    Hailpaw | 6 moons | tom | X (grey)
    Stormpaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X (second left)

Queens:
    Rainpuddle | 44 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
    Smallkit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
    Hollykit | 5 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x1| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x1| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs |x0 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x2| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x0| stops infection
    Dock |x1| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x1 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x0| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x0 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Thyme |x0| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x2| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cloverstep | Flakepaw | 3 | Hunting, fighting, climbing
    Emberstorm | Foxpaw | 2 | Stalking, speed
    Cowpelt | Bloompaw | 2 | Fighting, hunting
    Greypatch | Blackpaw | 0 |
    Dustbreeze | Hailpaw | 0 |
    Blossomberry | Stormpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxkit and Bloomkit
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackpaw, Hailpaw, Stormpaw, Crowkit
    Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallkit and Hollykit
    Bramblestep and Dapplecloud | no kits yet
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cham's Replies 30/05

Postby Chamrosh » Thu May 31, 2018 1:44 am

indent

Weather - Leaf-bare
Winter. Snow lies like a blanket across most of the clan
territories, although, from the piercing cold that blasts
its way into every den, it's clearly not a very effective
one. Thick ice crusts every pond and water source. Even
the rivers bear a thick layer of ice, solid enough to hold
many a cat. Even the heaviest cats could tread upon it
without worry, though why they would want to is
beyond any cat's guess.
Warriors, loners and prey have all grown similar through
these long, cold moons; none of them want to have to
wander away from the comforts of their dens, and into
the frigid air.
The young cats who survive this season - though likely
few - can be found praying for the snow and gales to
finally die back down; and just because the adults aren't
found doing it, does not mean they aren't, too.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
30/05 or 05/30 or 30th May

ImageImageImage

CosmoClan
~Glaceon~

[Willowthroat, Briarsweep, Oliveshadow, Arrowfang, and Bearfoot go hunting]
[Blazeheart, Cloverfield, Owlwing, Joaquin, Ebonypool and Swiftsky hunt]
[Hurricanegaze, Fernshade, Amberowl, Juniperberry, and Thunderbird ambush the badger, in hopes of chasing it out.
They use 1x wren to lure the badger out and when it comes out they will battle it away]
[Emberblaze, Amberowl, Lionscorch, Blossomfur, Wolfclaw and Acorntuft are asked to be backup for the badger patrol]
[Lyrastar is escorted to the Sunjaw by Solarspark and Lionscorch. Solarspark and Lionscorch stand guard]
[Lyrastar asks for a cat of any rank]
[Featherrise and Solarspark hunt for cobwebs]
[Aconite and Oliveshadow are asked to search for deathberries and comfrey]
[Fernshade,Blazeheart and Juniperberry are asked to search for Goldenrod and Horsetail]
[Speckledrise, Flamerise, Dustrise, Thornrise and Fawnrise take their assessments!]
[Whitefoot and Heatherrise train: Climbing]
[Blazeheart and Stonerise train: Climbing]
[Blossomfur and Birdrise train: Climbing]
[Solarspark and Featherrise train: curing wounds]
[Featherrise teaches Birdrise herb recognition, and in return Birdrise teaches Featherrise battle]
[Blacknose and Heronrise train: Climbing]
[Arrowfang and Raccoonrise train: Climbing]
[Ebonypool and Goldenrise train: Climbing]
[Kitetalon and Magpierise train: Climbing]
[The clan consumes nine servings]

Could either Emberblaze or Blossomfur die in the battle with the badger and Lyrastar lose a life?

[ While hunting, Willowthroat, Briarsweep, Oliveshadow, Arrowfang, and Bearfoot catch 1 pigeon and 1 vole ]
[ While hunting, Blazeheart, Cloverfield, Owlwing, Joaquin, Ebonypool, and Swiftsky catch 2 pigeons and 1 wren ]
[ The badger lumbers out slowly from its den, disturbed as much by the noise as drawn out by the scent of food. She - and it was obviously a female, with its belly so swollen - had been hibernating, and the winter light was still too bright for her small, beady eyes, blinking rapidly in the sun.
Before there was a chance to stop themselves, the patrol fell on the badger. Outnumbered and tired, the badger saught to flee to safer ground, knowing her cubs would have no chance of surviving if she didn't, but not before slashing at Amberowl. The injury will require healing herbs and 2 moons to heal fully.
But in her haste to flee, and her semi-conscious state, the badger didn't check the direction she was heading in, and ran directly into the other patrol. Terrified, and sure she was surrounded, she resolved herself. Fighting off the cats might be the best chance she had of surviving, even if it were a terrible one.
The badger's head turned to the closest cat - a calico, and her teeth sunk in deep.
The space where the cat collapsed - even better! (at least, when not thinking straight due to being half way through hibernation) - left a gap for the badger to run through, aiming to get away again, except she ran straight into a third group of cats. The badger, panicking to get away, smacked the three warriors, knocking them out of the way. The ginger and grey bicolours landed on soft ground, but the van cat was flung backwards into a rock, her head colliding loudly.
With 11 conscious cats chasing after her, the badger was cornered before too much longer, and quickly picked off between them, but not before giving the chimeric tom a nasty swipe to one leg, which will take either 1 moon + 1 healing herb OR 2 moons to heal. ]

[ Blossomfur has died; the Star Colony welcome her gladly, sure her wisdom and foresight will be useful to her descendants, even if her contemporaries insisted on ignoring her wise words. A new star shines tonight ]
[ Lyrastar has two feet in the Star Colony by now. Her presence there is a little stronger... ]

[ The Starcolony have sent a warrior! ]

[ While herb-hunting, Solarspark and Featherrise find 3x cobwebs. They didn't expect to find anything, due to the cold nature of the winter, but it was close enough to the end of the season that at least a few spiders have come out by now ]
[ While herb-hunting, Aconite and Oliveshadow fail to find comfrey, as this is not a winter herb. Perhaps they didn't know herb seasonalities because of their status as untrained warriors? Whether by luck, or the Star Colony's touch, the herb they mistook for comfrey at least had a similar purpose. They found 1x deathberries, and the similar herb, 1x wintergreen ]
[ While herb-hunting, Fernshade, Blazeheart, and Juniperberry fail to find goldenrod or horsetail, as these are not winter herbs. However, they are in luck, and manage to find 1x wintergreen, 1x sweet sedge, and 1x raspberry leaves ]

[ Speckledrise, Flamerise, and Thornrise all succeed in their assessments. The Star Colony know that the final decisions on their names should be left to Lyrastar, but, suggest the names Speckledstalk, Flamewing, and Thornstride for their skills ]
[ The Star Colony deem Dustrise and Fawnrise to not yet be ready to become warriors due to a lack of training, and recommend that they gain at least one more moon of training first ]
[ Featherrise successfully learns the Curing Wounds skill! ]
[ Birdrise, Goldenrise, Heatherrise, Heronrise, Magpierise, Raccoonrise, and Stonerise all successfully learn the Climbing skill! ]

I'm trying to keep the herb seasonalities vaguely realistic (exceptions allowed if there's no seasonally suitable alternative, but I tried to be a little more lenient on the types of herbs that weren't just popping up in winter when sorting them?), so I swapped out for ones with the same function that could be found in winter. I have cobwebs marked as "at the extreme ends of the season or in city environments" for winter and I guess we're late enough into leaf-bare that they can be found again XD
I'm going to assume that that was okay to do? I did check that I had what looked to be the reason for choosing each covered... but if you don't like me sticking to seasonalities, it's okay to just swap them back too. They cover the same things between them (aka lots of wound healing/stopping bleeding/stopping infections) so Cosmoclan wouldn't be missing out

Feel free to take or ignore the names, but hopefully they're ideas, anyway XD
I wanted to do stuff that felt like it was relating to climbing in my head

ImageImageImage

When we reach the 10th post on page 399, aka 3990 posts, please don't post again on this thread! I'll be PMing people who've asked me to the link of the new thread once it's up!
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu May 31, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❁ ─ roseclan post 006

Postby ashton. » Thu May 31, 2018 5:20 am

ImageImage
─────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxeleven cats . four males . seven females
─────────────────────

┌──────────────────────┐

actions:

prey eaten: x1 big fish (3 servings)
honeypaw is renamed petalpaw
hunting 1: tawnystar, blazethistle, cindermask, sheila
hunting 2: coalstorm, sootstripe, bramblepaw
patrol: lightfrost, petalpaw
herb hunting: blizzardstone looks for kitting herbs

need to find:
dapplefog, bearclaw, wolfstep
xxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────────────────┘

LEADER:
    Tawnystar | 26 | F |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

DEPUTY:
    Coalstorm | 26 | M |

MEDICINE CAT:
    Blizzardstone | 25 | F | | deaf

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
    none

WARRIORS: [5]
    Sootstripe | 31 | M |
    Lightfrost | 29 | M |
    Blazethistle | 29 | F |
    Cindermask | 38 | M |
    Sheila | 27 | F |

APPRENTICES: [2]
    Bramblepaw | 11 | F |
    Petalpaw | 7 | F |

QUEENS: [1]
    Scarletdawn | 32 | F |

KITS: [0]

ELDERS: [0]

DECEASED CATS: [0]

MATES:
    Honeydapple + ???
    xxDaisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
    Daisyskip + Crowstorm
    xx↪ Lightfrost, Sootstripe (adopted), Tawnystar (adopted)
    Appleheart (EchoClan) + Brindlecloud (EchoClan)
    xx↪ Lavenderpool (EchoClan), Tawnystar
    Briardusk (OceanClan) + Cloudtalon
    xx↪ Darkfur (MoorClan), Burntcloud (RavenClan),
    xx↪ Raindapple (Azgeda), Blizzardstone
    Scarletdawn + ???
    xx↪ expecting (due in 2 moons)

ALLIES:
    ShadeClan | metaphor,,

ENEMIES:
    none

BORDERS:
    North | mountains | open