Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby literal.trash » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Flurryclan
Number of Cats: 10
Oakpaw smirked, " Your welcome. " Part of him hoped she'd loose her way and stumble over Flurryclan territory again. " Also, your very beautiful, just sayin' " Oakpaw meowed with a wink.
{Oakpaw assisting Blackpaw home}

Rosepaw sprinted through the pine forest of Pineclan territory. She finally stopped when she reached the sunning rocks in her territory. She stumbled into camp, exhausted.
Luckystar and Eagletalon padded over, exchanging worried glances.
" I'm okay, don't worry. Oakpaw is too. " she meowed, almost falling over. Luckystar nodded, still quite worried where Oakpaw is, and where she was. But the main focus was her to rest. They lead her into Luckystar's den and she flopped onto her mom's bedding.

Palefur was sitting in the nursery, she forgot it was time for her kitting. She looked up at Darkmask, who was continuously telling her she'll be okay. Cinderleaf padded over to assist Palefur.
{Palefur is having her kittens!}

" And, that is the nursery. " Blacknose meowed to Dawnpaws. " Since the tour is finished, would you like to patrol the borders with me? " Dawnpaws gave a nod as the two padded out into the territory. Hawkpaw ran behind them, " Wait! Can I come too? " Blacknose laughed and signaled for him to follow along.
{Dawnpaws, Blacknose, and Hawkpaw patrol!}

Appleblossom smiled, today was the day she'll be kitting. She was so stoked she even found a mate. Course' he was of a different clan.. she'd have to pray that nobody would find out. Her thoughts were interrupted when Cinderleaf came over to check on her.
{Appleblossom is kitting!}

Eagletalon decided that he should collect prey for the pile, so he set off on a lone hunting patrol.
{Eagletalon goes on a lone hunting patrol!}

[center]
          Leader:
          Luckystar | 47 Mooons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Eagletalon | 45 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Cinderleaf | 46 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Jaychirp | 20 moons | Tom X

Warriors:
          Blacknose | 44 moons | Tom | X
          Darkmask | 44 moons | Tom | X
          Dawnpaws | 45 moons | She | X

Apprentices:
          Oakpaw | 15 moons | Tom | X
          Rosepaw | 15 Moons | She-cat | X
          Hawkpaw | 9 moons | X

Queens:
          Palefur | 43 moons | She | X
          Appleblossom | 17 moons | She | X

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |
[size=85]Ally Clans:
Pineclan | void
Coveclan | Mocksun
Sootclan | Castskitten
a few more i forgot unu

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Cobweb x3 | Acts as a bandage for wounds
Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds
Horsetail x2 | Stops bleeding and infection
Bindweed x1 |Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
Catmint x1 |Cures greencough
Marigold x2 | Applied to infected wounds
Poppy Seeds x1 | Helps with distress and makes the cat tired
Dock x0 | Soothes scratches
Lungwort x1 | no idea
Bindweed x1 | no idea
Burnet x1 | no idea
Fennel x1 | tba
Sheep Sorrel x1 | tba
Thyme x1 | tba

Mentors:
Palefur | Oakpaw | hunting / fighting / climbing
Darkmask | Rosepaw | hunting / fighting / climbing

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
Luckystar and Eagletalon

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Vole | x0 | 1 serving
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Thrush | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 serving
Last edited by literal.trash on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:17 pm

[starting over c:] My clan is called Hollowclan.

There is a large patch of gloomy territory guarded by massive willow trees. It is a very shadowy place, and not somewhere most cats dare venture into. There is a small crick that has a decent fish population and many smaller creatures that sometimes appear on the bank. The dens are hollowed out rocks that have curtains of moss growing on the entrances. The leader's den is located in a willow tree in the center of camp. One of the low-hanging branches is called "Low Branch" and is where all of the clan meetings take place.

Hollowclan cats are mischievous, sly, and not to be trusted. They have usually dark colored coats and agile bodies to help the hide in the shadows of their territory. This clan is notorious for ambush attacks.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

welcome to flightclan

Postby shotgun, » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:35 pm

-- hey everyone! i figured that, since my clan from v2 was brand new, that i'd just start over, haha very excited <3 }

the clan of flightclan is built for those who find comfort in being up high and are skilled in climbing. though they cannot fly, for obvious reasons, the cats of flightclan take to the sky through the trees. most of the life of the clan revolves around its territory, which consists of old trees, grown tall with thick branches to support their weight. for the most part, these cats are more comfortable up in the high branches of trees than on the ground, having found that it is rare that their enemies will look up. thus, most of their battles are fought through surprise tactics, explosively erupting from trees to catch attackers off guard. the cats' prey also comes, for the most part, from the trees. birds are their most common prey - in particular, thrushes, sparrows, and crows. however, they also prey on the mice and voles that use the roots of trees for cover, and the squirrels with whom they share the trees.

the flightclan camp itself is nestled in the heart of their territory, where the trees are slightly lower to accommodate the young and the elderly who are unable to climb like the seasoned warriors. the dens are tucked inside of thick tree trunks and among tangled tree roots where a cat could slip through. the borders of flightclan include a broad stream to the north, a thunderpath to the south, a patch of jagged rocks to the east, and another river to the west.

in general, flightclan cats are seen as distant and shifty, preferring to handle their issues by hiding up in trees than opting for face-to-face confrontation. however, when approached, the cats are often level-headed diplomats who simply prefer sitting on the sidelines before jumping to conclusions and taking sides immediately. their policy is not one of fighting unless first acted upon, though that does not mean that they will not defend their territory with all strength. so, while tagged all too often as cowards in trees, they do fill the role of cold and distant cats who prefer a neutral stance and sticking to their own. so, while they do not try to seek enemies, they also are not notorious for having many allies unless first approached for peace.
shotgun,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Beechclan
Number of Cats: 20

Activities:

"He's still himself. Asks after you a lot like he thinks I'd know how you've-" Asptail's mew trailed off as the scent of blood grew ever stronger and the pair stumbled upon a scene of carnage. A dead fox, kit-soft fur soaked to an unrecognizable red, tiny footprints mingling with larger ones. Asptail knew what had happened even without a warrior's knowledge. He had been, "Too late." Death, the overwhelming scent of death, he had not been prepared for how it punched his nostrils and spun his head. "You need to go," the medicine cat managed hoarsely, "My clan needs me." And without turning for a goodbye the tom dashed towards Beechclan camp.

Shadowslip never said so but the entire clan could tell be the way she would avert her eyes every time the other she-cat padded by that she blamed Sorrelstar for what happened. It had been days before Skunkbrush had managed to coax coherent words out of Wispkit and Cougarkit was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that she could no longer see. "Why did you leave camp?" "To prove ourselves." "Prove," Wispkit had echoed his sister sadly and then said no more. Neither wanted to focus on that day and Skunkbrush couldn't blame them. "I'm going to keep them in the tunnels for now to monitor their condition," the medicine cat had told the pair's hovering parents, "They're young but this memory is going to stick with them even through their warrior days. And Cougarkit, well Cougarkit isn't going to be a warrior." "What? No! I have to be a warrior I have to! That was the whole point? Can't you see? Can't you see?" The kit in question stumbled out from her nest and tripped head first into the sand. Her mew trembled with tears that could no longer fall. "I have to be!"

"Sleetfoot?" "Yes Webpaw?" Sleetfoot spoke abnormally loud as he acknowledged his apprentice but any quieter and it was unlikely Webpaw would understand him. The tom padded slowly after his mentor, glancing at the trees around him as he thought to himself. Quite suddenly he mewed, "Cougarkit's going to be a warrior, I know it." "What? Did Starclan speak to you? How would you know?" The apprentice flicked his ears uncomfortably and shrugged. He had read it in a spiderweb but he wasn't about to admit it. "I just do. Besides you mentored me right? How hard would it be to mentor her?" Sleetfoot sighed, his hope of bringing good news back to Shadowslip and Sunheart dashed by wishful thinking. "Being blind is very different from being hard of hearing Webpaw." But Webpaw didn't hear his expression of disbelief, or perhaps he just didn't care. He was going to teach Cougarkti how to be a warrior no matter what, and he knew Sunheart would help him.

"Is it really my fault? Every cat thinks it's my fault! Maybe they're right, maybe it is my fault." Sorrelstar would have taken her problems to Skunkbrush but with the tom so busy with Wispkit and Cougarkit she couldn't very well interrupt him with her worries about them. So instead she was hunkered down further into the tunnels spilling her concerns to green eyes that glowed in the shadows. "It's hardly your fault if a pawful of kits decided to be foolish and wound up hurt. You sent out patrols what else could you have done?" "But they said they needed to prove-" Malloweyes got to her paws and paused the leader's rant with a simple paw to her muzzle. "It isn't your fault Sorrelstar, but if you give them even the single possibility that it was you invite foxes into your den so to speak. Do not apologize, do not do anything out of the ordinary. Life goes on even when some lives end abruptly.

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Webpaw, Stormripple, Sorrelstar, Claywhistle, Frostpaw
Training: Dunpond -> Dandelionpaw, Cedarslash -> Burntpaw, Barkknot -> Flaxpaw
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush, Asptail
Still meeting Cinderblaze (but not now): Asptail

Leader:
          Sorrelstar | 81 moons | She-cat | Collected, Jealous |

Deputy:
          Sleetfoot | 43 moons | Tom | Curious, Cowardly |

Medicine Cat:
          Skunkbrush | 75 moons | Tom | Calm, Tricky |
          Asptail | 19 moons | Tom | Intelligent, Disdainful |

Warriors:
          Sunheart | 78 moons | Tom | Kind, Stubborn |
          Stormripple | 49 moons | Tom | Dutiful, Dumb |
          Cedarslash | 38 moons | She-cat | Powerful, Prideful |
          Dunpond| 79 moons | Tom | Silver-tongued, Affectionate |
          Barkknot | 19 moons | She-cat | Cheerful, Clumsy |
          Claywhistle | 19 moons | Tom | Social, Joking |

Apprentices:
          Burntpaw | 13 moons | She-cat | Outgoing, Snarky |
          Webpaw | 11 moons | Tom | Quiet, Thoughtful | Hard of Hearing |
          Dandelionpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | Delicate, Scattered |
          Flaxpaw | 7 moon | She-cat | Reliable, Unemotional |
          Frostpaw | 7 moon | Tom | Witty, Skittish |

Queens:
          Salmoncress | 55 moons | She-cat | Motherly, Mopey |
          Shadowslip | 60 moons | She-cat | Kind, Unassertive |

Kits:
          Cougarkit | 3 moons | She-cat | Brave, Foolhardy | Blind |
          Wispkit | 3 moons | Tom | Quiet, Not-all-there |

Elders:
          Malloweyes | 114 moons | She-cat | Collected, Calculating |
          Speckledbeetle | 122 moons | Tom | Watchful, Respectful |
    Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Aspenclan | tree~racer
    Birchclan | .galaxy.

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding/binds bones x3
    Marigold | Stops infection/bleeding/inflammation in joints x2
    Poppy seeds | Eases distress/ brings sleep x1
    Fox glove seeds | "Treats" the heart (Causes heart attacks & paralysis) x1
    Watermint | Eases belly aches x2
    Thyme | Calms nerves x2
    Bindweed | Binds sticks to broken legs x1
    Broom | Broken legs/wounds x1
    Raspberry leaves | Painkiller/bleeding x1
    Burdock Root| Rat bites x1
    Coltsfoot| Breathing & cracked pads x2
    Comfrey root| Itching/burns/stiffness/inflammation x1
    Ragwort leaves| Aching joints/gives strength x2
    Sticks| Supporting broken bones x1
    Juniper berries| Belly aches/breathing/calming cats/gives strength x1
    Mint| Hides death scent x1
    Wintergreen| Treats wounds & poisons x1
    Fennel| Treats hip pain x1
    Lavender| Treats fevers & chills/hides death scent x2
    Catmint| Treats greencough/whitecough x1
    Burnet| Stops minor bleeding/gives strenght x1
    Alder Bark| Toothaches x1
    Tormentil| Extracting poison/treating most wounds x1
    Borage Leaves| Reduces fevers/aids milk production x1
    Yarrow| Extracts poisons/induces vomiting toxins/treats cracked pads x2
    Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes x1
    Sweet Sedge| Eases infection x1
    Wild Garlic| Fights infection, especially rat bites x1

Fresh-kill pile:

Small fish | 0 | 2 servings
    Large fish | 0 | 3??? servings
    Squirrel | 0 | 2 servings
    Water fowl | 0 | 3 servings
    Vole | 0 | 1 serving
    Minnow | 0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Cedarslash | Burntpaw | 4 | Climbing skill, Swimming skill, Fighting skill
    Sleetfoot | Webpaw | 5 | Climbing skill, Swimming skill, Fighting skill, Advanced Fighting Skill
    Dunpond | Dandelionpaw | 1 | Hunting Skill
    Claywhistle | Frostpaw | 0 | -
    Barkknot | Flaxpaw | 0 | -

Deceased Cats:
    Yarrowkit | Fox attack (kit patrol to 'prove' herself orchestrated by Malloweyes)

Mates:
    Sorrelstar and Sunheart
    Shadowslip and Sunheart

((I'm just going to dump in my last post as I don't remember the response ^^' Cat's images are a w.i.p))
Last edited by hazilnut on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:22 pm

mark
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:23 pm

justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:16
Females: 7
Males: 7
Next Moonpool visit: 04/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar climbs the highrock. "We have two cats who have completed their training. Featherpaw and Cloverpaw step forward." Featherpaw feels her pelt scorch her skin. She was about to be a warrior!

Ambergaze brushed past Brighteyes. "Would you like to be my mate?" She murmured to the new warrior, amber eyes twinkling. The ginger tom was surprised. "Yes, Ambergaze, of course,"

Ripplestar padded to the moonpool, feeling the cold midnight air riffle his pelt. "StarClan, please give me a queen, to help with any kits that StreamClan finds..."

Splashfur steps forward. "Tigerwing, Mallowsplash and I shall go on a hunting patrol. Ambergaze and Emberblaze will take a border patrol. Maybe they will find a warrior!" (Hint, hint!)
Featherpaw ->Featherstorm Cloverpaw -> ?... Ripplestar asks for a queen. The apprentices train while two patrols go out. Ambergaze and Brighteyes are mates.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |45 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Splashfur| 34 moons| she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes

Medicine Cat:
          Dapplefeather |36 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Flintberry |19 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Warriors:
          Ashflower |43 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame|43 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Tigerwing|33 moons|tom|rude|brown tabby cat with amber eyes
          Gingerflash|34 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Ravenstrike|25 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|19 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |19 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|18 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes

Apprentices:
          Featherpaw|12 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Cloverpaw|12 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Mosspaw|8 moons|male|optimistic |tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowpaw|7 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblepaw|7 moons|tom|sweet |grey cat with green eyes

Queens:
          Ashflower |42 moons | she-cat |wise|
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
          Flashtail |95 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Karen|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|voidgear|unknown

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x cobwebs|bandages wounds
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|0x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|0x |1 serving
    Fish|0x|2 servings
    sparrow |0x |1 serving
    Squirrel |0x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|3 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|3 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|1 training lessons|battle, speed

Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 12 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherkit, Maplekit and Cloverkit
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:49 pm

I apologize for the spam but the fanclub is here -> Feel free to smell the newness
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teastar~ » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:53 pm

• Smokeclan•
Number of Cats: 7

Fogstar stepped out of the leader's den, that was below the high rock. He looked around the camp for a moment, Rainheart and Oakpaw were gone They likely went to train agian Fogstar quessed. He turned his head torwards the warriors den, he could see Addertail sleeping beside the entrance of the den. Ravenberry seemed to be sleeping in her den, too. Fogstar then saw Wrenstripe and Cootwing talking, laughing and goofing around together, as they usually do. Then, Fogstar saw the fresh-kill pile, and he frowned It's rather empty... the tom realized I should probably send out a hunting patrol so we can catch something more. he decided. Fogstar thought for a moment who he would send out on the hunting patrol, and when he made his decition, he approached Wrenstripe and Cootwing "Good morning Wrenstripe, Cootwing" Fogstar greeted the two cats "Oh, hello Fogstar" Cootwing greeted the leader "The fresh-kill pile is rather empty..." Wrenstripe mumbled "Yes, I know." Fogstar said "That's why you two, Addertail and I are going on a hunting patrol" Fogstar mewed. The gray and white tom pointed his tail torawards the warrior den "Wake up Addertail and meet me beside the camp entrance" Fogstar ordered, Wrenstripe and Cootwing nodded and made they're way torwards the warriors den.

[[Fogstar, Addertail, Wrenstripe and Cootwing;; Hunting patrol]]
[[Rainheart and Oakpaw;; Train]]

Leader:
    Fogstar | 36 | Tom | X
    Lives: 9/9

Deputy:
    Rainheart | 28 | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
    Ravenberry | 40 | She-cat | X

Warriors:
    Cootwing | 31 | Tom | X
    Wrenstripe | 31 | She-cat | X
    Addertail | 20 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    Oakpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint [2] | Cures Greencough.
    Cobweb [2] | Stops or slows down bleeding.
    Goldenrod [1] | Good for healing wounds.
    Chervil [1] | For wounds, bellyaches, kitting.
    Horsetail [1] | For injections, stops bleeding.
    Mouse bile [1] | To make ticks fall off.
    Comfrey [1] | Repairs broken bones, soothes
    wounds. Can be used for burns, itching.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 sevings
    Wren | x0 | 3 serving
    Thrush | x0 | 3 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 serving

Mentors:
    Rainheart | Oakpaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and name
Last edited by Teastar~ on Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Teastar~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❀ PETALCLAN [001]

Postby veridian » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:10 pm

PETALCLAN

The cats of Petalclan are peaceful and calm creatures. They do not wish to fight, but that does not mean that they are not afraid to. They are very serious about the laws and rules, however, and will not hesitate to punish the ones that break it. Anything to maintain a perfect community, of course.

Their fur tends to be more light and soft, and common are long-haired cats. Usually, there will be some varieties, but the other cats will just pass them as a sort of.. "special" case. They are not so concerned about power, but about beauty and knowledge.

They base their territory around a majestic sakura blossom tree, which symbolizes new life and/or the end of the cycle. They have grown rather fond of the tree, and would even risk their own lives to protect it. They are surrounded by a quite luscious forest and a small stream passes through their territory. Near the tree is a system of small caves, each decorated to represent the cats that live in them.

Code: Select all
    ❀ PETALCLAN [000]

Form Text;
    http://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2LjAwMDAwMC5VR1YwWVd4RGJHRnUuMAAAAAA,/calligraphy-hand-made.regular.png
Last edited by veridian on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaden » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:50 pm

Areater wrote:
"Hey, newbie," Weaselthroat jokingly meowed, nudging Tumbleflight. The dark-furred tom had been like a cornered mouse his first two days, but had quickly warmed up to the Clan. Iceberry came on his other side, and the two she-cats shared a quick look. It was no secret that both of them were developing feelings for Tumbleflight. "Hey, Tumbleflight, want to go on patrol with me?" Iceberry meowed, batting her eyelids flirtingly. "Yeah, sure - want to join us, Weaselthroat?" the tom responded obliviously. The other she-cat smiled. "I'd love to join you two." As they headed out, the two she-cats glaring daggers, Deerstep and Acornpounce followed behind to search for herbs. When they were farther away, they started to laugh. "He's so oblivious!" Acornpounce squeaked. "I never thought Weaselthroat would fall for his type," Deerstep agreed. "She always seemed to like more sensible she-cats, not scatter-brained toms." They stopped their gossip as a hunting patrol passed, then continued to gabber when their clanmates were out of sight.

[ Tumbleflight, Weaselthroat, and Iceberry go on border patrol.
Silverwing, Troutstar, Herontuft, Minnowleap, Barkstone, and Littleglow on patrol.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs. ]

Your border patrol found an apprentice.
Your hunting patrol caught a carp, catfish and toad.
Deerstep and Acornpounce found chamomile, yarrow and catmint.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

forgetful. wrote:────────────────────────────────────────

after a short rest after her climb, chestnutstar made her way to the moonpool. the she-cat was eager to form a strong clan that no other clan would want to mess with. right now, it was only her who belonged to the clan, and she wanted to change that. once she reached the moonpool, she dipped the tip of her nose against the water's surface and began to dream. "thank you, starclan. you have given me the perfect location to begin my clan. i would like to grow my clan, so.. here i am. i come to ask for a deputy to give me guidance."

[ moonpool: chestnutstar asking for a deputy ]

────────────────────────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

crutchie_ wrote:
    [starting over c:] My clan is called Hollowclan.

There is a large patch of gloomy territory guarded by massive willow trees. It is a very shadowy place, and not somewhere most cats dare venture into. There is a small crick that has a decent fish population and many smaller creatures that sometimes appear on the bank. The dens are hollowed out rocks that have curtains of moss growing on the entrances. The leader's den is located in a willow tree in the center of camp. One of the low-hanging branches is called "Low Branch" and is where all of the clan meetings take place.

Hollowclan cats are mischievous, sly, and not to be trusted. They have usually dark colored coats and agile bodies to help the hide in the shadows of their territory. This clan is notorious for ambush attacks.

HollowClan has been formed! StarClan has granted you with your first cat, your leader.

shotgun, wrote:

-- hey everyone! i figured that, since my clan from v2 was brand new, that i'd just start over, haha very excited <3 }

the clan of flightclan is built for those who find comfort in being up high and are skilled in climbing. though they cannot fly, for obvious reasons, the cats of flightclan take to the sky through the trees. most of the life of the clan revolves around its territory, which consists of old trees, grown tall with thick branches to support their weight. for the most part, these cats are more comfortable up in the high branches of trees than on the ground, having found that it is rare that their enemies will look up. thus, most of their battles are fought through surprise tactics, explosively erupting from trees to catch attackers off guard. the cats' prey also comes, for the most part, from the trees. birds are their most common prey - in particular, thrushes, sparrows, and crows. however, they also prey on the mice and voles that use the roots of trees for cover, and the squirrels with whom they share the trees.

the flightclan camp itself is nestled in the heart of their territory, where the trees are slightly lower to accommodate the young and the elderly who are unable to climb like the seasoned warriors. the dens are tucked inside of thick tree trunks and among tangled tree roots where a cat could slip through. the borders of flightclan include a broad stream to the north, a thunderpath to the south, a patch of jagged rocks to the east, and another river to the west.

in general, flightclan cats are seen as distant and shifty, preferring to handle their issues by hiding up in trees than opting for face-to-face confrontation. however, when approached, the cats are often level-headed diplomats who simply prefer sitting on the sidelines before jumping to conclusions and taking sides immediately. their policy is not one of fighting unless first acted upon, though that does not mean that they will not defend their territory with all strength. so, while tagged all too often as cowards in trees, they do fill the role of cold and distant cats who prefer a neutral stance and sticking to their own. so, while they do not try to seek enemies, they also are not notorious for having many allies unless first approached for peace.

justice'n'joy wrote:
Ripplestar climbs the highrock. "We have two cats who have completed their training. Featherpaw and Cloverpaw step forward." Featherpaw feels her pelt scorch her skin. She was about to be a warrior!

Ambergaze brushed past Brighteyes. "Would you like to be my mate?" She murmured to the new warrior, amber eyes twinkling. The ginger tom was surprised. "Yes, Ambergaze, of course,"

Ripplestar padded to the moonpool, feeling the cold midnight air riffle his pelt. "StarClan, please give me a queen, to help with any kits that StreamClan finds..."

Splashfur steps forward. "Tigerwing, Mallowsplash and I shall go on a hunting patrol. Ambergaze and Emberblaze will take a border patrol. Maybe they will find a warrior!" (Hint, hint!)
Featherpaw ->Featherstorm Cloverpaw -> ?... Ripplestar asks for a queen. The apprentices train while two patrols go out. Ambergaze and Brighteyes are mates.

Featherpaw and Cloverpaw are now warriors under the names of Featherstorm and Cloverstep! (You can change)
StarClan has granted you with a queen! She is due in one moon.
The apprentices all learned the stalking skill.
Ambergaze is expecting kits! They are due in 2 moons.

shooting star, wrote:
    PETALCLAN

The cats of Petalclan are peaceful and calm creatures. They do not wish to fight, but that does not mean that they are not afraid to. They are very serious about the laws and rules, however, and will not hesitate to punish the ones that break it. Anything to maintain a perfect community, of course.

Their fur tends to be more light and soft, and common are long-haired cats. Usually, there will be some varieties, but the other cats will just pass them as a sort of.. "special" case. They are not so concerned about power, but about beauty and knowledge.

They base their territory around a majestic sakura blossom tree, which symbolizes new life and/or the end of the cycle. They have grown rather fond of the tree, and would even risk their own lives to protect it. They are surrounded by a quite luscious forest and a small stream passes through their territory. Near the tree is a system of small caves, each decorated to represent the cats that live in them.

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me