East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Burnet x1 | Traveling herb - keeps a cat's strength up
    Dried Oak Leaves x1 | Stops infection from settling in
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops/Soaks up bleeding
    Borage x1 | Helps a queen produce more and better milk
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Relieve pain, soothe shock and distress, and help a cat sleep
    Goldenrod x1 | Helps heal wounds
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for greencough and whitecough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x1 x0| 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Tue May 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Weather
Leaf-bare- The first signs of leafbare have just begun to show, with some territories seeing snow and others feeling nothing but a stronger chill in the air. Cats are more likely to get sick when sent out multiple times and kittings will become more dangerous to both the kits and the mother.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

I decided to try out a new reply style! Please leave me a note on what you think about it and whether I should continue this style or go back to simple replies

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Honestclan ] |
[ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] | [ Azgeda ] |
[ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ] | [ Floodclan ] | [ Mallowclan ] |
[ Aridclan ] | [ The Summits ]

.Firefly wrote:
falconstar waited patiently for tumbleweed to finish saying goodbye to canyoncry. over the past few days, canyoncry had been feeling an unusual amount shifting in her belly, meaning that the kits were bound to be born any day now. "you think he could take any longer?" muttered eagleheart who was sitting beside her. "definitely. once he took until sunhigh" she responded with a grin. the long-haired tom beside her chuckled and nuzzled her cheek. falconstar purred. it was no secret that the two liked each other, but falconstar had been too busy over the past few weeks to ask him to be her mate, and whenever she did have the time, there were always other cats around. soon, she thought to herself. tumbleweed padded out of the tunnel that led to the nursery. he did not look ready to leave at all and even had a slight guilty look on his face. "falconstar? can I please stay at camp today? it's just that canyoncry reckons today's the day and I'd like to be here when my kits are born" falconstar pondered the request for a moment before giving her deputy a swift nod. "you can help coyotefang prepare for the kitting" she told him before turning and padding out of the cave with eagleheart on her heels.

--

tumbleweed appeared at the entrance to the medicine cat den. "coyotefang? you here?" he called out. "I'm right behind your fat butt. out of the way!" tumbleweed jumped in surprise as the medicine cat came barreling past him. "falconstar told me to help out with preparing for the kitting" he meowed. "great. I want you to take two of those sticks there over to canyoncry. then I want you to grab that chervil and tell her to eat it" tumbleweed scrambled to do as the medicine cat said. first dropping off the sticks and then giving canyoncry the chervil. "ugh, that stuff is disgusting" canyoncry complained with a shudder. coyotebite trotted in. "yep, it sure is. but it'll help you with the kitting" the medicine cat explained. he placed his paws on canyoncry's belly, feeling for the kits' movements. suddenly, a spasm went through the she-cat and she cried out. "mousedung!" hissed the medicine cat. he gestured to the stick at tumbleweed's paws. "give her that" tumbleweed grabbed the stick and gave it to his mate, who clamped her teeth down on it. "what's going on?" the deputy asked. "she's kitting, obviously! now go away. I don't need you stressing in here. no, no buts, OUT!" tumbleweed opened his mouth to protest but was shut down and shoved out the tunnel into the main cave. he immediately began to pace, deeply worried about what could happen to his mate.

--

eagleheart walked beside falconstar along the eastern border, his fur brushing hers. no one lived on this side of aridclan as far as they knew, but cats weren't their only enemies. coyotes were often crossing the borders and patrols constantly had to chase them off. there were no coyote scents around this border so far though, and something else was on eagleheart's mind."falconstar, I've been meaning to ask you something" he meowed, causing the aridclan leader to stop and turn to face him. "go on" she responded. "I was just wondering if, y'know, um...you'd like to be my mate?" eagleheart felt his fur heat up and he looked at the ground, embarrassed and praying to starclan that he wouldn't be rejected. "I was going to ask you the same thing! of course!" falconstar mewed, her tail waving in the air in excitement. ealgeheart nuzzled her cheek, purring.

--

canyoncry looked up as tumbleweed padded into the den. she purred as he nuzzled her cheek. "aren't they just beautiful?" she meowed softly, looking at the kits nursing from her belly. tumbleweed murmured his agreement.

[falconstar and eagleheart patrol the eastern border]
[eagleheart and falconstar are now mates! (no kits yet)]
[canyoncry had her kits]

[ Falconstar's patrol finds a loner at the border. Upon further inspection, Eagleheart notices that the loner is trying to hide a broken hind paw. Maybe if Coyotefang gets a closer look, he can figure out a way to help them ]
[ After a long, grueling kitting, Canyoncry gave birth to two kits. Coyotefang used one raspberry leaf to stop Canyoncry's bleeding ]

gummyfox12364 wrote:
[ThriftPaw and LavenderRunner join the clan]
[WhirlShine and BrackenBreeze become mates and try for kittens]
[TwigHeart and ThistleFang try for kittens as well]
[FloodClan eats 1 frog and a hare/4 servings]
[OakRiver becomes ThriftPaw's mentor]
[ThriftPaw and OlivePaw train]
[LavenderRunner, HollyStar, OakRiver, ThriftPaw, WhirlShine, and BrackenBreeze go hunting + patroling]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, OlivePaw, and ThistleFang go patrolling + hunting]

[ After harassing a busy Flickeringflame for several days, the medicine cat and his apprentice finally settle down to check Whirlshine. Flickeringflame slowly goes through the process, pointing out signs that Whirlshine was expecting kits to Twigheart. By the time Whirlshine left the medicine cat den, she and Twigheart were both positive they were expecting kits ]
[ Thriftpaw and Olivepaw both head out to the training grounds for some battle practice. Thriftpaw picks up on the skill easily and passes the session. Olivepaw's performance falters and she fails after she accidentally bends one of her claws back ]
[ Lavenderrunner's patrol found nothing out of the ordinary while they were patrolling but they did manage to catch a big fish and two frogs ]
[ Hareleap's patrol found a kittypet on their way back to camp with their catch of a hare and a big fish. The kittypet strolled up to them with a confident look on their face and demanded to be taken to the camp to speak with Hollystar ]

cujo. wrote:
rowanpaw glowered up at the dark spitting clouds obscuring the night sky, hissing as a fat droplet of rain landed just above their eye. "i hate patrolling."
waspcloud's unsympathetic guffaw boomed loud enough to spook a robin from a nearby bush as she staggered into shrikeflower, who chuckled mostly at her mate's peals of laughter. "hey!" rowanpaw cried, affronted, but their pout only caused their mentor to burst into further giggles.
"sorry, sorry," she gasped out as she tried to get her breath back, not quite able to stop laughing. "it's just, your face."
"my scowl is fierce!"
"more like adorable."
"especially when aimed at the rain," shrikeflower agreed.
rowanpaw huffed. "rain or no rain, i still hate patrolling."
"why's that?" shrikeflower asked.
rowanpaw flicked their ears, a feline shrug, and batted at a loose stone in their path. "it's boring." there was so many other things that they could do that would help the clan; hunting to provide for their clanmates, battle practice to learn how to protect them should anything threaten them. but here they were, on border patrol. again. where nothing interesting had ever happened.
"whimbrelfoot found you on a border patrol," waspcloud reminded them, bumping them with her shoulder. rowanpaw grinned and bumped her back.
"and you found campionpelt last moon on a border patrol," shrikeflower said. "remember?"
"you might just be a -nose cat in the making!"
flushed, rowanpaw turned their attention back to their stone with a small smile. "yeah, i guess."

campionpelt watched bramblestream quizzically out of the corner of his eye as the huge tabby walked back towards him from marking the border, expression drawn into his usual death stare. whimbrelfoot had taken to calling his walk the 'murder strut' - and he could see why; the other tom's big, heavy, purposeful strides matched with expression did make him look rather murderous.
he hadn't actually spoken to the tom since joining the clan, hadn't heard him speak through words or signs at all, actually, besides a grunt when he bumped into him one morning. and he always had been the curious sort. "how are kits?" he signed, tilting his head to see him better without looking directly.
the huge dark tom stumbled over his own two feet in surprise, barely managing to catch himself from falling in a heap. "oof, oh," he said, rather flummoxed at the sudden start in conversation. "they're good. big. healthy. almost as big as rosekit, now. eyes open, stumbling about, starting to babble." campionpelt didn't miss the goofy, proud smile that had taken over bramblestream's expression.
"good, good," he nodded, mouth curling into a wicked grin before he asked, innocently: "you and swanclaw?"
"me and - what, no!" he yelped - almost tripping into the river this time around.
campionpelt grinned; who'd have thought old murder strut was a klutz? he shrugged. "kits together. lots of time together. not huge leap of logic."
"we grew up together! she's my best friend, and we both wanted kits! i don't love her like that!"
campionpelt's body rippled with silent mirthful laughter and he bumped his head against the other tom's solid shoulder. "come. hunting patrol may be back."

mallowclan eats 3 servings ;; two whole squirrels and a whole shrew
mudstar hunts
whimbrelfoot hunts
shrikeflower, waspcloud and rowanpaw patrol
bramblestream and campionpelt patrol
hazelleaf hunts for herbs
waspcloud and rowanpaw train
mudstar requests a warrior

[ Mudstar spends most of the morning searching for something to bring back to the camp. Right when she's about to give up and return to camp, a hare darts out across her path. It was almost too easy ]
[ Whimbrelfoot luckily has better luck that the Mallowclan leader and somehow found two ducks that hadn't yet left on their journey south for Leafbare. Well, looks like they won't be making that journey ]
[ Shrikeflower's patrol makes it through most of the border checks without incident. As Shrikeflower and Waspcloud turn to head back towards camp, Rowanpaw hears a kit's thin cry nearby. The ginger and white apprentice looks around in a panic, unable to find the source of the cry. Will the apprentice bring up the noise to the warriors or ignore it, possibly leaving a kit to die? ]
[ Bramblestream's patrol got bored with remarking the borders and decided to do something they shouldn't have. They left Mallowclan's territory. Campionpelt notices a weird dip in the snow just ahead of Bramblestream but is unable to find a way to communicate the danger to his fellow warrior. Bramblestream stumbled into a hole underneath the snow and sprains his paw. The tom will need to rest in camp for a moon to give it time to heal ]
[ Hazelleaf noses through the wilted remains of the herbs that the first snow killed. The dusty brown medicine cat let out a defeated sigh and picks up the wintergreen and sweetsedge she had managed to scavenge before returning back to camp ]
[ Since the water hasn't frozen over yet, Waspcloud decides that it would be a great time for Rowanpaw to learn how to swim. The young apprentice flails for a bit but eventually picks up on the proper form and is soon swimming like a pro ]
[ Mallowclan is awoken early one morning to a shock. While they slept, a one-eyed rogue found their into the camp and waited patiently for Mudstar or Hazelleaf to wake up. When questioned, the rogue simply stated that the stars lead them there ]

osleya wrote:
( niylah and sneezenose look for cobweb. )
( wanheda, wintam, violet, koi, allanon, and vinecreek go hunting. )
( rustpelt, sneezenose, yellowsong, thalia, pheonix, and arion go hunting. )
( oakshade, skairipa, soncha, gonplei, one-eye, and fotam go hunting. )
( bellamy and cassius are ready to become warriors. )
( the clan eats x2 trout and x1 snow mouse. )
( all seconds train except catania. )

[ Niylah and Sneezenose returned to camp empty-pawed. Niylah had started to dig into a trout when Sneezenose came darting over to her, cobwebs wrapped around one of his paws. When asked, Sneezenose said he found them in one of the corners of one of the rooms the Clan hardly went into. Niylah resists the urge to shoot Wanheda a glare when she snickers ]
[ Wanheda's patrol runs into Rustpelt's patrol pretty early on and decide to hunt in the same area. Wanheda and her cats catch a hawk while Rustpelt and his cats catch two trouts ]
[ Oakshade's patrol grows frustrated with the cold weather and eventually returns early back to camp after only catching two salmon ]
[ As Ontari gives Cassius his warrior title, she shoots Bellamy a smug look. The Siamese she-cat was clearly pleased that her title was given first. Bellamy says nothing but can't resist rolling his eye. Cassius cast a look towards his sister and couldn't help wondering if Floodpaw and Canalpaw had earned their titles as well ]
[ Amberle and Lionspaw spend most of the evening circling each other in a threatening stance rather than actually fighting. After being snapped at by their mentors, the two seconds finally make contact and learn enough battle moves to pass the session in time to make it back to camp to eat with their clan ]
[ Nia, Ontari and Soncha decide to take their seconds down to the forest to practice climbing. Wil and Finn immediately take to climbing and easily pass. Eden gives up on trying to follow the toms and fails after he rips a claw on the bark ]
[ Poppy, Cherry, Falcon, Coal, Shea, Eretria and Jax all race down to the river with their mentors. The seconds all plunge into the water without hesitation and start learning how to swim. Poppy and Cherry both struggle at first but get better once Shea shows them how to move their legs. Luckily, all seconds pass ]

surrounded by idiots wrote:
[last moon]

xxxas the sun began to rise in the east the cats of quartzclan began to rise as well. the first up was white diamond as always. by now he had gotten into a routine of waking up as the sun climbed up into the sky. with a stretch and a yawn the tom cat clambered out of his nest ,, grooming his fur flat and removing any dirt or moss from his white pelt. once the star cut looked presentable did he walk from his den ,, eyes glancing around the dim cavern. for a few minutes the white tom sat quietly ,, waiting for the rest of the clan to wake up. as if on cue amber slid from the marquise cuts den. with a nod to white diamond the she cat trotted up to the mixed cuts den ,, poking her head in. a muffled complain came from inside the den but in seconds blue apatite was awake as well ,, both cats making their ways back down and to in front of the ledge that white diamond sat upon. then from the marquise cuts den came green spinel ,, his cold eyes flicking around the room. with a sigh the tom slowly made his way to the small group of gathered cats. immediately after green spinel walked from the den did yellow citrine come from the den as well ,, eyes glaring at green spinel. it was very evident that the she cat had no care for the tom ,, and she definitely didn't hold back in showing it. this morning amber will lead patrol and will be accompanied by blue apatite and green spinel. yellow citrine you will accompany me on a hunting patrol as well. these same patrols will also be going out this sun high ,, but amber your patrol will hunt and mine will patrol. with that the star cut jumped from the ledge ,, yellow citrine following him from the cavern. for some time the two cats walked in complete silence. the air between the two friends was somewhat tense. it seemed that yellow citrine held a grudge against white diamond but she just wouldn't say what was bothering her.
xxxi don't like hat cat. yellow citrine finally said.
xxxhere we go again. white diamond thought ,, glancing to is companion. i simply don't understand why you resent green spinel. he is a hard worker ,, carries his weight just like all
of us.

xxxno he don't. he's just in it for food and a place to stay. just wait. he'll be goin' soon enough once he's had enough with workin'. he's a slacker. he don't do nearly as much as yer and me. yellow citrine was going on a tangent again. everyday it was the same thing. green spinel this. green spinel that. white diamond had no idea how to make her see that the tom wasn't as bad as she was making him out to be.
xxxi understand that you don't have the best of feelings toward green spinel. but he is not at all how you picture him to be. green spinel works hard. he helps provide for this clan. the star cut paused. that was about it. green spinel really only hunted. other than that he did tended to stick to himself ,, not saying much to others. so he simply didn't understand what yellow citrine had against the tom.
xxxyer wrong. he's nothin' but a lyin' ,, schemin' ,, two faced snake who's just gonna bail soon. yer just too oblivious to notice. white damond tensed as yellow citrine insulted him. stepping in front of the she cat he growled.
xxxyou better watch what you are saying and who you are saying it to. i am your star cut. i am above you. you do not go insulting me or any other cat. do you understand that? white diamond growled ,, eyes boring into yellow citrines. the she cat simply shoved past white diamond.
xxxsure. i got that. she muttered back before bounding off into the forest.

---

xxxas white diamond and yellow citrine left the cavern blue apatite groaned. i don't get why we have to wake up sooo early. i just wanna sleep in! the young tom complained ,, slouching.
xxxwe have to get up to do our chores ,, i mean duties.green spinel answered in his usual bored tone ,, his eyes flicking over to his brother. amber gave a soft chuckle ,, shaking her head.
xxxwe get up so early so we can provide for ourselves. we have to eat so we have to hunt. to hunt well we must be up when the prey is most active ,, dawn and dusk. thus we must get up so early ,, blue. amber explained. ever since she had met the younger cat she had gotten accustomed to calling him blue. come on you two ,, we have to go check the borders. standing up the she cat strutted toward the mountain side. blue apatite and green spinel stood as well ,, trailing behind the she cat.
xxxyou have that dumb look on your face again ,, blue apatite whispered to his brother ,, teasing him.
xxxi don't know what you're talking about. green spinel muttered ,, glaring down to blue apatite ,, who in return wiggled his eye whiskers. i can't stand you. the tom growled ,, getting a laugh from his little brother.
xxxdo i? or is it because you know what i'm talking about? blue apatite inquired.
xxxyou have no clue what you're talking about. why would you? you're too young to understand anything --
xxxhey amber! blue apatite called out ,, running up toward his mentor. she turned to look back at the brothers who were significantly farther behind her. green spinel wants you to know that he -- the young cat is suddenly tackled to the ground by his brother ,, grumbling as the older cat presses a paw down on his muzzle. amber looks bewildered ,, not understanding what was going on.
xxxget off of blue! you're going to hurt him. amber ran up to the two ,, shoving green spinel off of blue apatite. the young tom got back onto his paws. are you okay?
xxxyeah ,, i'm good ,, thanks am!
xxxwhat did you want to tell me green spinel? amber looked to the tom with disdain in her eyes ,, and an unhappy tone in her voice. opening his mouth to answer green spinel tried to come up with something to say.
xxxoh ,, he just thought we should go hunt on the south side of the mountain. there's usually more prey there!
xxxthat's actually not a bad idea. the falls do tend to bring out more prey. good idea. amber turned and began to walk off again. green spinel turned to blue apatite ,, clearly angry.
xxxdo anything like that again and i'll make sure that no cat is around to hear your cries for help. he hissed ,, bounding off after amber. the threat was an empty one ,, blue knew that ,, so he just ran right up to his brothers side once more. as the trio headed toward the base of the mountain and toward the waterfalls amber spoke with blue apatite ,, talking about some tactics he could use while hunting. green spinel walked behind the two cats ,, lost in his thoughts. but soon enough the patrol reached the falls.
xxxalright blue ,, let's see how you do on your own. at sun high we will all meet right back here with our catches. after amber said that green spinel was off. blue apatite lingered a moment at the base of the waterfall before heading off on his own as well. he had never hunted on his own before. amber had always been trailing him when he was hunting. now that he was alone everything seemed much bigger and scarier. the young cat didn't like it. panic began to rise in him. a pain in his chest started to form as his eyes flickered around. blue apatite had never been alone before. he was always with green spinel before they found the clan then after that there was always some cat around. flexing his claws the tom took in a deep breath.
xxxyou're completely fine. amber and green spinel are close by. you can fins them easily if needed. the thought somewhat comforted blue apatite ,, but not completely. quietly stepping the tom started to actually hunt instead of just wander around. but something quickly proved to be wrong. in the air was another cats scent ,, one that he didn't recognize. is any cat there? blue called out ,, eyes flicking around to scan his surroundings. no voice replied. obviously an intruder just wouldn't reveal themselves. and he just gave away that he knew some other cat was around! you're a mouse brain. following after the scent blue apatite was lead to a stream ,, a figure sitting before it. crouching into the bushes blue apatite watched the cat. she seemed to be alone and around his age. but what was she doing? she was just sitting and staring into the water. blue apatite contemplated if he should say anything or not. what if she wasn't friendly? what if she wanted to fight? would she win? enough what ifs! just say something! standing up blue walked from the bushes. the rustling caught her attention so she turned around to look at him ,, then she fled. hey! wait! blue apatite started running after the she cat ,, but she was already gone. he couldn't see her. then something slammed into his side ,, sending him to the ground. blue gasped as he hit the ground ,, trying to get back to his paws ,, but she had him pinned. what's with every cat tackling me today! get off of me! i just wanted to talk! at the word talk she pressed her paw to his throat. kicking out with his hind legs blue apatite hit the she cat in her gut ,, making her stumble off of him. sorry about that ,, but -- she lashed out at him with outstretched claws ,, but blue apatite jumped back before her paw made contact with his muzzle. will you quit it! i just want to speak with you! but once again she attacked him ,, leaping at him. jumping to the side he whipped around and charged her ,, tackling her to the ground. the she cat rolled to the left ,, knocking blue apatites legs from under him ,, sending them both falling into the stream. the stream was shallow so the young tom managed to get to his paws and so did the she cat. what is your problem! blue screeched ,, turning toward the she cat. she seemed to be hissing at him ,, but she was making no noise. are you okay? shutting her mouth the she cat glared at blue apatite. you can't speak ,, can you? his words seemed to strike a nerve in the she cat ,, but instead of attacking she lowered her head. don't be ashamed! he quickly said ,, introducing himself. i'm blue apatite. do you have a name? the she cat shook her head no ,, making blue feel bad. she was all alone. oh ... um ,, you hungry? that's why you were staring at water ,, right ,, you were trying to fish? you must be hungry then. the she cat nodded yes. come on. i can get you something to eat. hesitantly she followed after blue apatite.

---

[this moon]
xxxgit it back! an angered voice rang out throughout the cavern ,, disturbing the peace and tranquility. from the marquise cuts den emerged yellow citrine ,, her teeth bared in green spinels direction ,, who at the moment sat at the fresh kill pile ,, finishing off a meal. the she cat stormed toward the center of the caver ,, stopping on one side of the stream that split the ground into two sections. green spinel paid her no attention as he swiped a paw over his face. i said git. it. back! yer mangy flee infested fox heart! this got the toms blood boiling. eyes turning toward the she cat green spinel stared her down.
xxxi have no clue what you are talking about. he grumbled ,, going ack to grooming himself.
xxxyer know just as well what i'm talkin' 'bout! yer took my stone. yellow citrine stated ,, fur standing on end. sharp eyes once more looked up to bore into yellow citrines.
xxxi did no such thing! you're lying ,, i didn't touch your stupid gem. now green spinel was standing ,, claws flexing in and out of his paws.
xxxi know what i be talkn' 'bout. i had it on when i went to sleep last night ,, but now it be gone. yer've liked to get under my skin since the day you joined the clan. course yer'd take it just to spite me! a growl erupted from green spinels throat as he stormed toward yellow citrine.
xxxquit acusing me of something i didn't do! i didn't take your jewel. i don't like to mess with you. you just like to cause drama because you love being the center of attention! yellow citrine shoved her face into green spinels ,, their noses touching ,, her teeth bared.
xxxlies. she hissed. then with a yowl green spinel jumped at yellow citrine ,, but in a flash of white white diamond knocked the tom to the side ,, sending him to the ground.
xxxenough of this! i will not have you two fighting about something so small. the star cut sternly said ,, facing green spinel as he got back to his paws. green spinel did you or did you not take yellow citrines gem? white diamond questioned. the tom shook his head no.
xxxhe's lying. white diamond turned toward yellow citrine.
xxxis this it? a voice from behind yellow citrine spoke up ,, zircon ,, a vine hanging from his mouth. attached to the vine was a gem. yellow citrine whipped around to face the other tom.
xxxyeah ,, that's it. the she cat trotted up to zircon. she took her vine and slipped her head back into it. then she went back into the marquise den. rolling his eyes zircon headed toward red fire opals den. the two cats had become good pals in the month that zircon had been around. with a heavy sight white diamond started toward the marquise den. upon entering the den he found yellow citrine sitting in her nest.
xxxyou are out of line ,, yellow cirtine. white diamond said as he neared her. she gave no response ,, clearly ignoring him. you cannot go around starting fights ,, more so starting fights with green spinel. it is not mature. it is uncalled for. the she cat continued to ignore the star cut. look at me when i speak to you. you are about to cross the line ,, and when you do it won't be pretty for you. now i suggest that you try to keep that temper under control. turning around the tom left the den.

[prey :: one hare is consumed]

[moonstone :: white diamond requests a princess cut]

[name changes :: nameless becomes brown jasper. blake becomes moissanite. river becomes zircon]

[deformity :: brown jasper is mute]

[hunting :: white diamond + yellow citrine + zircon]
[hunting :: amber + blue apatite]
[hunting :: green spinel + moissanite]

[patrol :: amber + blue apatite + zircon]
[patrol :: white diamond + yellow citrine + moissanite]

[training :: amber + blue apatite + green spinel + brown jasper ((swimming))]

[herb patrol :: red fire opal]
[/center]

[ Early the next day, White Diamond leaves camp on his own. He doesn't know why, he just feels like he has to. When it comes to the western border, the star cut finds a princess cut nestled on some tree roots. The princess cut is due in two moons! ]
[ White Diamond's patrol struggles to find large pieces of prey but they do manage to find three mice before returning back to camp ]
[ Amber's patrol is a little luckier than White Diamond's patrol and they bring back a hare ]
[ Green Spinel's patrol gets distracted easily and spends most of their time playing in the snow. After spending quite a bit of time playing, the two cats quickly catch two squirrels and dart back to camp ]
[ Amber's patrol was about to return back to camp when Blue Apatite noticed movement among the snow. The mixed cut stopped and surveyed his surroundings closer, stiffening in surprise when he noticed a pair of yellow eyes peering out from the snow. Blue Apatite called for the marquise cut to come join them ]
[ It starts to snow heavily so White Diamond's patrol returns back to camp early ]
[ Brown Jasper despises their fur getting wet but they eventually join Blue Apatite in the water and they both pass their training session ]
[ Red Fire Opal noses through the wilted remains of the herbs that the first snow killed. The ginger medicine cat let out a defeated sigh and picks up the wintergreen and sweetsedge he had managed to scavenge before returning back to camp ]

мαρℓεғσxιε wrote:

XXX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬// an end oғ an era

нιѕтory
There isn't much history to be found in Mossclan just yet, Fawnstar doesn't remember anything

тerrιтory
The territory itself is mostly like a jungle, with deep green grass and extremely tall plants. Throughout the center, and sometimes scattered around the jungle, is a river, the center river is the strongest, with unpredictable currents, most of the smaller rivers are much calmer, allowing for swimming and fishing. To the north is where the rivers come from, a large waterfall, from the top of a cliff, therefore the north border of this small clan is mostly cliff-side. It also houses their caved in camp, in a spacious cave near the waterfall, surrounded by mossy rocks. To the east and west lies more harsh jungle, though will uphills on the side. Finally to the south is a large lake, under a cliff overhang.

cнaracтerιѕтιcѕ
Most cats in this clan are dark, short furred and mostly brown, they have slim bodies for stealth and tree climbing. Some cats have webbed paws for fishing and swimming, while most have strong legs so they can climb trees without problems

repυтaтιon
While the clan isn't very large, other clans would see them as innocent, in a creepy way. Mainly due to the fact that these cats have absolutely stunning stealth skills, nearly clan would be on alert as these cats can jump out of any kind of foliage without issue. They are known to be fast strikers, pouncing once, waiting a bit and then striking again.

At gatherings, they're extremely protective of each-other, as each new cat is considered family after awhile, they are untrusting to other cats at first, but once you're friends with a Mossclan cat, they will keep you safe.

тradιтιonѕ
The first thing about these cats is that the stars don't mean anything, they believe that their ancestors live in the plants and nature around them, with each plant being a spirit of a passed relative. Their starclan is called the cats of the blossoms, and Mossclan cats connect to them via going to the Spirit tree. Killing a plants is considered a horrible act due to this belief, they also take care of the plants very well. Why do you think the jungle is so overgrown?

----
Of course, not all of this has developed yet, the whole clan only started because
an amnesiac cat had a mysterious dream and woke up next a waterfall, but all
of this is true.
----
The could my first leader be Fawnstar if that isn't too hard?

P.S - If any of the mods are wandering, yes that is my name with the old clan I had before called Cherryclan, however, I did tell Kat about this before hand and they gave me the ok.

[ Mossclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will Ashton ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[01] pompompurin's mod replies

Postby ghostmaker » Tue May 08, 2018 1:50 pm

weather report - leafbare

clans: shrubclan | flightclan

previous replies: xx

Image©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winter is in full swing, battering the clans as they struggle to find food and warmth. snow flurries through the camps,
covering the once-green grass in a blanket of white. with the cold, illness arrives. greencough is more common, and
cats who go out on more than one patrol per moon are more likely to contract it through a minor cold. to avoid the
worsening of their sickness, cats with colds are to stay in camp for 2 moons, not going on patrols. kittings are harder,
and prey is scarce. outsiders are more likely to stay huddled in their shelters than be found on patrols.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      hunting:
      ❧ beechstar caught x1 frog.
      other:
      ❧ starclan has sent shrubclan a strong warrior.
      ❧ mod notes: minnows would have to replace another prey
      item, as you may only use six in total.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Tue May 08, 2018 7:56 pm

Image the temperature of the rocky desert has cooled down to a comfortably warm level. prey is plentiful all over the territory as prey migrates from colder areas to the warm aridclan territory. snakes are less likely to appear but birds of prey are everywhere. coyotes are more likely to attack cats or raid their camp. basically what green-leaf is like for the other clans.

Number of Cats: 8
Kitting Count Down: n/a

"stop fidgeting" coyotefang hissed at adderstrike as the young she-cat shifted. "sorryyyy" came the 'sorry-I'm-not-sorry' reply. the medicine cat was trying to use some rush to bind the new warrior's broken paw into place. unfortunately, adderstrike was being a major pain in his backside and kept shuffling on her paws. finally, he managed to get it into place. "there, done" he meowed. he wouldn't admit it, but coyotefang was quite proud of his handiwork. he had only been the aridclan medicine cat for two moons and already he had overseen a kitting and was on the way to mending a broken paw. falconstar, the leader, had expressed her gratitude to him multiple times already, but coyotefang just said that it was his duty to serve the clan just as hers was to lead the clan. "thanks, coyotefang!" adderstrike meowed cheerfully as she limped out of the medicine cat den's tunnel. there were days when coyotefang wished he were a warrior and not a medicine cat, but it was days like these that made him realise that it all was worth it.

--

canyoncry looked up as adderstrike emerged from the medicine cat den's tunnel. "morning adderstrike" she mewed, her tone as bright and cheery as always. something hit her side and she looked down to see stonekit shaking his head. "owww dat 'urt" he squeaked, shaking his head. canyoncry let out a mrrow of laughter. "well what did you think would happen?" she chuckled, wrapping her tail around her kit so he didn't run off again. "hey adderstrike, you haven't happened to see twigkit anywhere, have you?" she asked the young warrior. twigkit and stonekit had run off a few minutes ago and she couldn't think of anywhere the little she-cat could possibly be hiding that she hadn't checked already. "hm? oh, yeah, I saw her. she was going down to visit coyotefang" adderstrike said over her shoulder as she limped towards the cave entrance. as soon as the words were out of her mouth, an angry voice came from the medicine cat den. "TWIGKIT! How many times have I told to STAY OUT OF THE BORAGE LEAVES!" canyoncry visibly winced. she herself had been on the receiving end of that grouchy voice once. it was enough to make her obey every word the medicine cat said without hesitation. she padded into the medicine cat den to find twigkit sitting in the borage leaf pile. one leaf was even stuck on her head. coyotefang was fixing her with his most intimidating glare but twigkit seemed unfased. she turned to canyoncry. "guess what? I'm gonna to be a medi-medis-medisin cat when I'm older!" the kit announced, puffing her chest out proudly. stonekit, standing behind canyoncry let out a laugh. "dats funny" he said in a matter of fact tone.

WIP I have to go and my computer is going to run out of charge soon so just in case I don't time to put it on charge, I'll post this.

[coyotefang uses rush to help bind adderstrike's broken paw]
[twigkit claims she wants to be a medicine cat when she's older]
[stonekit reckons twigkit is ridiculous]
[coyotefang and adderstrike go herb hunting]
[falconstar, tumbleweed and eagleheart go patrolling]
[falconstar, tumbleweed and eagleheart go hunting]

Leader:
          falconstar | 44 | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          tumbleweed | 38 | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          coyotefang | 49 | tom | X

Warriors:
          eagleheart | 37 | tom | X
          adderstrike | 23 | she-cat | X
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          canyoncry | 32 | she-cat | X

Kits:
          stonekit | 1 | tom | X
          twigkit | 1 | she-cat | X

Elders:

Deceased Cats:
          cat name | cause of death
          cat name | cause of death
    Ally Clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

Enemy Clans
    clan Name | username
    clan Name | username

Borders
    north | prairieclan | grey_hoodie
    east | open! | username
    south | the never-ending desert
    west | dappleclan | princessalexis

Medicine Store
    borage | more milk. also fevers, belly aches and tight chests
    traveling herbs | chamomile, sorrel, daisy and burnet.
    rush | helps bind broken bones
    fennel | for pain in the hips

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    lizard | x0 | 1 servings
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    small bird | x0 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    hare | x4 (using x1) | 3 servings
    bird of prey | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

Family:
    tumbleweed and canyoncry | stonekit + twigkit
    name and name | kits
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Tue May 08, 2018 11:16 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 41 (21 M | 20 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 8

(Not much inspiration still e_e oh well, starting next comes the biggies; received permission from Chamrosh to use Adoniscloud in this post, as he is the father of Softdawn's kits Gullkit, Gannetkit, Boomkit, and Jadekit. Gullkit and Gannetkit are given away to GustClan, Adoniscloud's Clan, by Softdawn. Proof of permission here.)

Leafstar meowed tiredly, "Come in." Stormfang ducked his way into the chamber and meowed, "Apologies, Leafstar. I know you told us not to disturb you, but this is an emergency." At the mention of an emergency, the still-grieving leader of SeaClan turned to the gray-furred deputy sharply and demanded, "What is it?" The solid gray tom hesitated, but, at his leader's fierce green gaze, meowed honestly, "We smelled fox, so we tracked the scent down to a fox hole. It was quite stale, but I wanted to make sure to report to you first." Leafstar stood to his full height and ordered, "Go, tell the rest of your patrol we're going back there. You are going to need backup, and that's where I'll come in." After a moment, the sandy brown tabby tom meowed, "and I suppose another warrior. Who do you suggest?" Taken by surprise, Stormfang stared at Leafstar for a moment before meowing, "Rosefern?" Nodding at the mention of the ginger she-cat, Leafstar meowed, "All right, let's go." Dipping his head, the SeaClan deputy left to convey his leader's orders to the patrol he had just led back home, as well as to Rosefern, who would be in camp at that time.

(Adoniscloud {GustClan})
An extremely fluffy lynx point tom panted as he sighted the landmark Goosewing had told him about, the Sky Pine, looming over the rest of the pines in the Pine Grove. There was an eerie feeling about the woods, though it remained silent. Gulping, Adoniscloud, warrior of GustClan, made his way carefully through the foliage, telling himself, 'I told Chubtail about this, he let me come here. And besides, this is for my kits.' Suddenly, he caught a flash of movement to his right. Stopping in his tracks, Adoniscloud glanced to his right, only to be tackled by a mass of light ginger fur. "Peace!" He shouted through a mouthful of fur, "I come in peace." The weight on him lifted as he came face to face with a longhaired ginger tom, his claws unsheathed, looking very ready to claw him at any moment. Seeing more movements around him, the GustClan warrior realized an entire patrol of cats had found him and now said patrol was encircling him warily. The ginger tom demanded, "Who are you, and why are you trespassing on SeaClan territory?" Taking a deep breath, Adoniscloud was about to speak, when a solid gray tom to the ginger tom's left interrupted, "You must be Adoniscloud, of GustClan." As the other cats stared at the tom questioningly, the warrior continued, "Leafstar told me about you. You are Softdawn's mate, aren't you?" Nodding, Adoniscloud meowed, "Yes. I have had permission from my Clan to come and visit my kits. Goosewing let me know how to come here last Gathering." The solid gray tom narrowed his green eyes, seeming to scrutinize him, but Adoniscloud wasn't fazed by this. Blinking, Adoniscloud asked, "May I please go see them? My kits," he added for emphasis. The patrol cats, save for the ginger tom, looked at each other with astonishment, as if the actions of the solid gray tom were supposed to have made him unnerved or something. After a few moments, the gray tom nodded to the ginger tom, "Shorefall, let's bring Adoniscloud to camp. Leafstar's been expecting him ever since the Gathering, when Goosewing told him." Turning to the GustClan warrior, the SeaClan tom introduced himself formally, "My name is Stormfang, deputy of SeaClan. Welcome to our Clan, Adoniscloud of GustClan." The ginger tom, having been identified as Shorefall by the deputy, meowed, "Right, Stormfang." The tom turned to a brown-and-white tabby tom nearby and ordered, "Ivynose, go ahead of us, and inform Leafstar of Adoniscloud's arrival." The tom nodded and sprinted off; turning back to the GustClan warrior, he meowed, "Follow us."

The SeaClan camp looked impressive... for a cave. Adoniscloud looked around him as he was led deeper into the cave system these cats seemed to call 'camp'. A black-and-white she-cat, who looked like a recently-made warrior, meowed, "What do you think of our camp?" "It's a bit... dark," the GustClan tom offered, "unlike where I come from." Before he could make any more comments, however, the tunnel they were in twisted to the left, then opened up to a rather well-lit chamber. It was huge, to say the least. Adoniscloud was now genuinely impressed. "So this is..." he began to speak, but the same she-cat from earlier replied, "the main camp? Yes." The lynx point tom admitted, though a little begrudgingly, "This camp is... big." Before any of the cats on the patrol could respond, a voice from their right caught their attention, "Aha!" Seeing the cats escorting him dipping their heads toward the speaker, a sandy brown tabby tom whose fur seemed to need a bit of grooming, Adoniscloud did the same, remembering that, as much as he was on personal business, he was a representative of his Clan. Diplomacy wasn't his thing, but he supposed being courteous was going to take him far.

The sandy brown tabby tom meowed, looking at himself and grimacing slightly, "Ah... apologies for my appearance, there has been many things happening in SeaClan and I haven't had time to look after myself lately." Knowing not to press for information, the GustClan tom nodded; the sandy brown tom continued, introducing himself formally, "My name is Leafstar, leader of SeaClan. Welcome to our Clan." Adoniscloud dipped his head again in gratitude as he meowed, "Thank you, Leafstar. My name is Adoniscloud, warrior of GustClan. I met an old friend of mine, Goosewing, during the last Gathering. She told of how she and my mate joined SeaClan. I wanted to see my kits here, and Goosewing told me about how to come here." Nodding, Leafstar meowed, "Yes. Goosewing told me about you coming in advance." Turning to Ivynose, standing next to him, he meowed, "Ivynose, see if you can get a hold of Whiterose." Dipping his head, the brown-and-white tabby tom disappeared into another tunnel. It wasn't long before the younger warrior appeared again, a white she-cat behind him. The white she-cat glanced at Adoniscloud before addressing Leafstar, "You were looking for me, Leafstar?" The sandy brown tabby tom mewed, "If you will escort Adoniscloud into the nursery please." Whiterose dipped her head and flicked her tail in an indication for the GustClan tom to follow. Whiskers twitching in slight amusement, Adoniscloud followed into yet another one of those dark tunnels. Once the other cats were out of earshot, the lynx point tom asked, "What's with all these tunnels?" Whiterose did not reply, but he could see the semi-frustrated flick of an ear.

The nursery chamber was huge, the lynx point tom could tell from how his paws scrabbling over stone made noises that echoed in here. But it was also dark. Frowning at the dim environment of the chamber, Adoniscloud pointed out, "Isn't this place a bit dark?" Back in his Clan, everything was certainly much lighter, but he didn't add that in. Whiterose meowed, "This place may be dark, but the nursery is the most protected and sheltered part of our camp, as sheltered as a cliffside cave will be." She then called out, "Softdawn?" A soft mew from straight ahead made Adoniscloud's ears perk up in alertness, "I'm here." Whiterose meowed, "You aren't going to believe who came to visit today. It's..." The GustClan tom interrupted (he didn't like being introduced by anyone else), "It's me, Adoniscloud." Softdawn exclaimed, "You came!" The scramble of paws sounded as four kits scampered toward him, their eyes shining with curiosity. One, a ginger tom, exclaimed loudly, causing even him to flinch, "You must be our father!" In the dim light provided by small openings on the far side of the nursery's ceiling, Adoniscloud spotted the tortoiseshell she-cat he had once called friend, laying on her side. Shooing off the kits whom he assumed were his kits, the GustClan warrior made his way to the blind queen. He whispered, offering a small lick on her cheek, "Hey." Softdawn purred, "I knew you'd come." Adoniscloud mewed, "It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Chuckling as he felt four sets of paws trying to catch his fluffy tail, the GustClan cat asked, turning to Whiterose, "Can you please leave us alone here?" Whiterose turned to the chocolate tabby queen who the lynx point tom had just now noticed, and meowed, "Are you all right being alone with him?" The she-cat stood up, herding her lone kit, who looked to be a brown tabby tom-kit, with her bushy tail. The queen mewed, "I'm coming with you. Cliffkit can get a good glimpse of the camp a moon early." The brown tabby tom-kit whooped excitedly and allowed the she-cats to escort him out. Out of the four kits that were left, the loud ginger tom-kit from before complained, "Why can't we go out, mama?" Before Softdawn could reply, the lynx point she-kit next to him cuffed his ears and meowed, "Quiet, Boomkit, behave! Mama said this is our papa." Boomkit sniffed, "You are not the boss of me, Jadekit!" Chuckling, Softdawn meowed, "Sorry, Adonis. Boomkit's a bit loud." Turning her blind eyes toward her kits, she mewed gently, "Where are your manners, dears? Introduce yourselves to your father." A flame point kitten meowed, "I'm Gullkit!" The brown tabby tom-kit next to him chirped, "Gannetkit!" Boomkit, the ginger tom, grinned, "Boomkit!" The final kit, Jadekit, mewed, dipping her head, "Hello, dad, I'm Jadekit!" Adoniscloud purred, "Hello lovelies, I'm Adoniscloud, your father." Turning to Softdawn, the GustClan tom meowed, gently correcting the queen, "My name is Adoniscloud, dear. And I'd like to know," he added, cocking his head to the side a little, "The names don't quite seem to match them?" Softdawn explained, reminding the tom, "I'm blind, Adonis...cloud, remember? I thought to give them names myself, but something I'd heard from before." Nodding thoughtfully, Adoniscloud asked next, "Oh, Goosewing told me something about taking kits?" Softdawn nodded, "Take two of them from here. They'd be safer in your Clan. There's something weird going on here, love," she added quietly, "and I want at least half my kits safe with you. Besides..." she took a deep breath, "I want you to remember me by them. And you can be a proper father to that half." She insisted, "Please." Adoniscloud took a step behind at the she-cat's intense gaze, even if he knew she was blind. He wasn't easily fazed by anything, but Softdawn's proposal made him nervous. "How am I going to tell my leader when I return with two kits?" Adoniscloud asked after a few moments, "as much as I've told the deputy about my visit, I'm not sure how my clan will take to this!" Softdawn pointed out, "No Clan will turn down sheltering kits." The GustClan tom protested, "But-" The blind tortoiseshell she-cat meowed firmly, "There's no way that queens will say no. Your leader can't say no when they can become two warriors for your clan." Adoniscloud sighed, conceding, "All right, all right." Turning to the four kits, he saw that Gullkit and Gannetkit were the ones who caught his attention most. Taking a deep breath, "Gullkit and Gannetkit." The kits whimpered, "Mama, we don't want to leave!" Softdawn mewed firmly, "You all need both a mum and a dad, but as we can't do that due to being in different Clans, we'll take the next best plan and split you into two groups. I love all of you dearly, but Gullkit, strong lion, Gannetkit, brave seabird..." She took a deep breath, "you two need to go with dad." Gannetkit took a deep breath and mewed, "Okay mama. Me and Gullkit will go with dad." Gullkit added, "But with one condition. Visit us often!" Softdawn shook her head, "I can't my dear, I can't. Mama would love to, but she can't find the way!" Adoniscloud sighed, "I'll bring the kits with me as often as we can." Boomkit puffed out his chest and meowed, "Papa, you'll see! I'll be a fierce warrior of SeaClan!" Gullkit countered, "And I'll be a brave warrior of papa's clan!" Tearing up, Softdawn mewed, "Go, I think this has been long enough of a visit already. Take them, and be good to them." Adoniscloud knew he had acted like a proper mate for this particular she-cat, and he came forward to touch noses with her. Adoniscloud promised, "I'll come back soon." Softdawn called as he led his kits into the tunnel, "They are almost six moons now!" Flicking his tail in acknowledgement, Adoniscloud allowed his nose to guide him out of the dark passage, thinking, 'How am I going to tell Heronstar?'

"Halt!" Stormfang's meow came from his side, somewhere to his left. The lynx point tom obliged, forcing himself to face the SeaClan deputy. The gray tom demanded, seeing the two kits at his side, "Where are you going with these kits?" Adoniscloud defended himself calmly, not flinching under the tom's gaze, "Softdawn is my mate, back when we were not Clan cats. She asked me to take two of our kits back to my Clan, GustClan, so I can act as a proper father to at least half our litter." Stormfang growled, hackles rising, "You can't take SeaClan kits!" Before Adoniscloud could argue otherwise, Leafstar's voice came from behind, "Let them go, Stormfang." The solid gray tom whirled around and meowed, his green eyes blazing with anger, "Leafstar, he's taking SeaClan kits away!" "I know," the SeaClan leader meowed calmly, "but if Softdawn told him he could, then he can. Adoniscloud is Softdawn's kits' father. He has the right to take any of his kits home." Stormfang protested, "Leafstar..." The sandy tom's leaf-green gaze hardened as he meowed firmly, "No, Stormfang, he has my permission." Stooping down to match Gullkit and Gannetkit's height, Leafstar murmured, "May StarClan light your paths, young ones. Don't ever forget your SeaClan roots." Gullkit and Gannetkit promised together, "I won't!" Nodding, Leafstar meowed, "And may StarClan light your path, Adoniscloud, of GustClan." Knowing he had been dismissed, the lynx point dipped his head in farewell, and gently herded Gullkit and Gannetkit into the tunnel that led to the pine forest he had come through earlier.

"You'll like GustClan," Adoniscloud promised, "the camp's much brighter and less drafty, for starters."

[ The Clan consumes Duck x1, Squirrel x1, and Shrew x1. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dapplepaw gather herbs (especially for coughs). ]
[ Claypool, Hawkpath, Bellcloud, Stormbreeze, Oakshadow, and Carrotpaw fish at the river. ]
[ Ivynose, Emberwhisker, Mintnose, Whisperdust, Brocadepaw, and Goldenpaw hunt in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Stormfang, Goshawkflight, Spiderpath, and Emberwhisker return to the fox den, along with the reinforcements of Rosefern and Leafstar, to investigate and possibly bury the fox to prevent it from hurting anyone. ]
[ Everyone else stays in camp. ]
[ The greencough epidemic has started, unbeknownst to the medicine cats. ]
[ Sleetsky, Goshawkflight, and Rosefern complain of scratchy throats. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Dapplepaw the Basic Combat skill. ]
[ Oakshadow teaches Carrotpaw the Tracking skill. ]
[ Shorefall teaches Thistlepaw the Tracking skill. ]
[ Whiterose teaches Hollypaw the Climbing skill. ]
[ Mintnose teaches Brocadepaw the Tracking skill. ]
[ Whisperdust teaches Goldenpaw the Combat skill. ]
[ Adoniscloud (GustClan) shows up on SeaClan territory, wanting to visit his kits and Softdawn, his mate. Softdawn insists that he take two of their kits back to GustClan. ]
[ Gullkit and Gannetkit are given away to GustClan. ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 50 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
          Stormfang | 51 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeytuft | 53 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Dapplepaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw

Warriors:
          Emberwhisker | 35 moons | she-cat | X
          Nightwing | 36 moons | she-cat | X
          Shorefall | 53 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 38 moons | tom | X
          Mintnose | 53 moons | she-cat | X
          Claypool | 47 moons | tom | X
          Rippleheart | 22 moons | she-cat | X
          Ivynose | 22 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 53 moons | she-cat | X
          Antfoot | 35 moons | tom | X
          Applemist | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Rosefern | 65 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 22 moons | she-cat | X
          Whiterose | 62 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormbreeze | 54 moons | tom | X
          Ravenwish | 31 moons | tom | X
          Goosewing | 43 moons | she-cat | X
          Sleetsky | 26 moons | she-cat | X
          Fernstrike | 33 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 17 moons | she-cat | X
          Goshawkflight | 22 moons | tom | X
          Spiderpath | 41 moons | tom | X
          Hawkpath | 15 moons | tom | X
          Bellcloud | 15 moons | she-cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Carrotpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
          Hollypaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistlepaw | 11 moons | tom | X
          Brocadepaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Goldenpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Dustflower | 49 moons | she-cat | X
          Softdawn | 32 moons | she-cat | X - blind

Kits:
          Boomkit | 5 moons | tom | X
          Jadekit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
          Cliffkit | 5 moons | tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | Sea (none)
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey--bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x3
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x2
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x1
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x2
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough).x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x1
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x3
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x2
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Lovage: Usage unknown x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy).
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x1
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x2
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x1
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x2
    Wild Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x2
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x2 | 1 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Oakshadow | Carrotpaw | 5 | Stalking, Combat, Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Honeytuft | Dapplepaw | 4 | Herb Recognition, Poison Knowledge, Application of Herbs, Application of Poultices
    Whiterose | Hollypaw | 5 | Combat, Stalking, Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Shorefall | Thistlepaw | 5 | Combat, Stalking, Hunting, Swimming, Fishing
    Mintnose | Brocadepaw | 2 | Stalking, Hunting
    Whisperdust | Goldenpaw | 2 | Stalking, Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang (Clan believes his death to be murder by crows when he sneaked off)
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang (Clan believes her death to be accidental)
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotpaw
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    ??? and Silverstorm (former member) | Bellpaw
    Vinescratch (SwiftClan) and Brightstream | Hollypaw, Thistlepaw, Fogkit, Dapplepaw
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenpaw (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffkit
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullkit, Gannetkit, Boomkit, Jadekit
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellpaw (adopted), none yet
    Stormfang and Goosewing | none yet
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | none yet
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | none yet
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by winter solstice. on Wed May 09, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mallowclan [07]

Postby cujo. » Wed May 09, 2018 4:24 am

{ooc ;; i absolutely adore the new review style!! i love the extra bits of interaction with my clan, it's super fun and i'd love to see more of it!!

MALLOWCLAN
" we are stronger together "
________________________________________________________________________________________________

clan ;; 14
[mollies ;; 06 toms ;; 04 non-binary ;; 04]
moonpool ;; may thirteenth
servings ;; 04
kittings ;; 00

rowanpaw followed their mentor and her mate back towards camp, rolling their eyes affectionately as the two flirted. it was rather sweet, they had to admit. the pair had known each other before they'd both stumbled upon mallowclan, and shrikeflower hadn't wasted any time in asking waspcloud to be her mate when she'd finally found her again after several moons of being separated.
a thin kitten cry came from somewhere off to the thick forest to their left; and so used to the noises of swanclaw's rapidly growing litter they almost didn't take full notice until, two paw steps later - heart pounding in their chest - they realised they were too far from camp for the noise to belong to any on mallowclan's kits.
"wait!" they yelped, claws dug into the ground for balance as they staggered to a stop, causing the warriors to freeze mid-step and look back at them, bewildered as they took in the apprentice's shaking, panting form; shrikeflower's claws unsheathed unconsciously as she scanned the area for threats, and waspcloud's ears flickered attentively as she met their eyes. "i hear something!"
"what is it?" she asked.
"i, i thought i heard a kit?" it came out as a question but the second the words left their mouth both warriors sprung to attention; faces drawn and serious and ears swiveling in an attempt to pick up any noise. the sight made some of the tension leave their body; a kit wouldn't last long in the snow, but with two of mallowclan's finest searching for them, hopefully everything would be fine ...

it wasn't even the first time mudstar had woken up to find a strange cat in the middle of their camp; though it was the first time she found one sitting patiently waiting for the clan to awaken. hazelleaf had barely even noticed they'd stumbled into another cat's territory as they followed their nose for herbs. but last time, there had only been her. now she had a dozen clanmates who she'd protect with everything she had in her.
"who are you?" she growled as she stood a short distance away from the stranger. the other cat was a lot bigger than she was; nearly as tall as bramblestream, though not nearly as broad. older than her, too, with a pelt littered in scars and a missing eye.
the rogue fixed her remaining eye, unperturbed, and answered simply, "stoatfang."
'stoatfang.' distantly, she thought the name rang a bell but refused to break her concentration. "and what might you doing in the middle of my home?"
the rogue shrugged, gaze unwavering. "the stars lead me here."
mudstar opened her mouth to further question her when she started at a choked sound from behind.
"ma?" hazelleaf called, voice small and broken in disbelief.
"hazel?" the rogue gasped, getting to her feet.
"ma!" hazelleaf cried, dashing forwards at full pelt and crashing heavily into the big molly, knocking them both to the ground and the rogue onto her back. "ma!" they sobbed, burying their head under the molly's head. the rogue's purr reverberated around the camp as she wrapped her paws around hazelleaf and rolled them with a laugh that was almost a sob, rubbing her muzzle against the healer's cheek. "i thought - i thought - ma! mammy!"
"i'm here, little one, i'm here," she shushed them. "oh, my sweet kit."
'oh,' mudstar thought as she sat down slowly, blinking repeatedly. 'stoatfang.'

the kit wobbled several steps left of the big tom, and then back again to the right. bramblestream darted out his good paw, careful to keep his sprained one out of harms way, and the kitten clumsily pounced on it before he jumped back again with a tiny growl; face bright with pride at his achievement.
swanclaw chuckled as she caught sight of them as she left the nursery, having put the younger trio of her kits to bed for a nap after their excitement at seeing snow for the first time left them so exhausted they were almost falling asleep on their feet, and sat down beside whimbrelfoot once more. "i think ol' murder strut might be a good match for a mentor," they said by way of greeting.
she looked at her kit - still positively tiny for his age - with a fond look. it was hard to think that in just a moon's time he'd be a -paw. he darted forward, wobbly as ever, and batted bramblesteam's nose with a cheeky giggle. "think you might be right," she agreed, with a sly smile as whimbrelfoot let out a pretend offended huff.
"think i might be right? of course i'm right!"
"i dunno," she drawled. "still haven't proved me wrong by catching that hare, slowfoot."
"i caught two ducks this night!"
"last time i checked, a duck weren't a hare," she said, as they both turned back to rosekit and bramblestream when giggles that definitely didn't belong to rosekit rang out through the camp. the kit was on the tom's broad back where he was nipping triumphantly at his ear and making the huge warrior laugh as he gently shook him off. "but i'll give you this one."

mallowclan eats 4 servings ;; two whole small fish
mudstar hunts
whimbrelfoot hunts
stoatfang and campionpelt patrol
shrikeflower, waspcloud and rowanpaw patrol; rowanpaw brings the kit's cries to the attention of the warriors
↪ they attempt to find the source of the noise
bramblestream rests in camp; alternating between resting in the healers' den and entertaining the kits
hazelleaf hunts for herbs
waspcloud and rowanpaw train
waspcloud and shrikeflower officially become mates!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          mudstar | 32 moons | molly | X

Deputy:
          shrikeflower | 56 moons | molly | X

Seer:

Healers:
          hazelleaf | 39 moons | nonbinary | X

Warriors:
          stoatfang | 67 moons | molly | X
          campionpelt | 53 moons | tom | X
          ↪ mute
          waspcloud | 40 moons | molly | X
          bramblestream | 27 moons | tom | X
          whimbrelfoot | 25 moons | nonbinary | X

Apprentices:
          rowanpaw | 9 moons | nonbinary | X

Queens:
          swanclaw | 24 moons | molly | X
          ↪ deaf in right ear

Kits:
          rosekit | 5 moons | tom | X
          ↪ cerebellar hypoplasia
          daisykit | 2 moons | tom | X
          pipitkit | 2 moons | nonbinary | X
          bramblingkit | 2 moons | molly | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    auraclan | red weasel
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    catnip x01 | tansy x01
    borage leaves x01 | chervil x01
    comfrey root x01 | willow bark x01
    catchweed x01 | bright eye x01
    broom x01 | fennel x01
    ragwort leaves x01 | cobwebs x01
    feverfew x01 | wintergreen x01
    sweetsedge x01

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    vole | x0 | 0 servings
    shrew | x2 | 2 servings
    squrriel | x2 | 4 servings
    small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    duck | x5 | 15 servings
    hare | x4 | 12 servings

Mentors:
    waspcloud | rowanpaw | 2 | hunt, swim

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    mudstar, hazelleaf, swanclaw | rosekit (adoptive)
    swanclaw and bramblestream | daisykit, pipitkit, bramblingkit
    stoatfang | hazelleaf (adoptive)
    ??? and ??? | campionpelt, waspcloud

posts ;; 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
archive ;; here
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 009 ] - petalclan

Postby ellipsism. » Wed May 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Number of Cats: 9
♂: 4 : 5

[ The Clan eats 3 frogs
Briarstar patrols
Dawnfrost, Gladeheart, Crowfang, and Honeypaw hunt
Pinestep looks for herbs ]

Leader:
          Briarstar | 27 moons | ♀ |

Deputy:
          Dawnfrost | 28 moons | ♀ |

Medicine Cat:
          Pinestep | 35 moons |♂ |

Guardians:
          Gladeheart | 30 moons | ♂ |
          Crowfang | 32 moons | ♂ |

Apprentices:
          Honeypaw | 10 moons | ♀ |

Queens:
          Splashcloud | 24 moons | ♀ |

Kits:
          Patchkit | 2 moons | ♀ |
          Nightkit | 2 moons | ♂ |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | x1
    Beech leaves | x1
    Borage leaves | x1
    Burnet | x1
    Celandine | x1
    Cobweb | x1
    Comfrey | x1
    Goldenrod | x1
    Poppy seeds | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Tormentil | x1
    Yarrow | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings ea.
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings ea.
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings ea.
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings ea.

Mentors:
    Gladeheart | Honeypaw | hunting, swimming, fighting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Splashcloud and Unknown | Patchkit and Nightkit
ellipsism.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---// мoѕѕclan //------// awaĸenιng //-----(( ι ))

Postby maplefoxie » Wed May 09, 2018 11:39 pm

XXX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬// an end oғ an era
|Population - 1|Mollies - 1|Toms - 0|
|Next Spirit Tree visit - Now|Servings - 0|
|Events - N/A|

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Olive green eyes open to slits as a brown spotted Bengal cat took a glance around, or tried to anyway, everything seemed
      dizzy and out of order, at the loud crashing noise made but the nearby sound of the loud crashing waterfall beside the she-
      cat wasn't helping. Wait, A Waterfall??

The feline immediately jumped, also realizing that she woke up half in a river next to a waterfall in the process and landed
      staring at it while letting a shocked cat sounding yelp. Her tail flicked violently as she had tried to figure out a few things,
      How she got here, Why she was here and Where was she. Calming herself down she started to think, the only thing she had
      remembered was the end of a dream she had "We, the spirits of the trees, have gifted you, Fawnstar, 9 lives and the
      ability to build and raise Mossclan"
      Ah that's right.

She was Fawnstar, an observant, introverted, protective Bengal cat who know had the destiny of building a clan, Mossclan,
      her clan. She paused, she was a leader... Fawnstar couldn't believe it herself, ans she didn't know if she should be
      happy of sad, either way, she still felt like she had a headache, maybe she fell down the waterfall? Taking a glance up
      gave her an answer, as well as a few more questions

She realized she was right under a cliff, why she doesn't know she got here would be addressed later, the forestation
      around her was much too dense for her to even think about exploring, so instead she padded over to a nearby cave to
      take a time to reorganized her scattered thoughts. The cave itself was dry in some parts, yet had small mini streams
      throughout and between the rocks, clearly from the water above the cave. Fawnstar leaped her way up to the tallest
      flat rock foundation she found and laid herself down, all while wondering if someone could actually properly explain
      what was going on properly to her.
Location - Actions
Spirit tree - Fawnstar wishes for a deputy to guide her path
Camp - N/A
Hunting Grounds - N/A
Borders - N/A
Herb gardens - N/A
Training area - N/A

Leader:
      Fawnstar | 16 moons | Molly |

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North-East | Clan Name | Username
    South-East | Clan Name | Username
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog| x0 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Thu May 10, 2018 7:00 am

CosmoClan
Cats: 37
Next SunJaw visit: 4 days

Lyrastar was startled as a blow from behind knocked her off her feet, and something black scurried away just before a tempting black vision swam in front of her eyes. She still couldn't forget how the last cat to give her a life - a black tom named Nightstep - had refused, before spitting something about her mother out. The StarColony had closed her eyes forcefully, only the words of banishment to the dark forest by a white kit with odd green eyes who said she created from StarClan. When she had reopened her eyes the Sunjaw was sinking into an unpleasantly dark dusk and a star that she had always noticed as one of the first to be exposed by the moon was no longer there. That was one less chance to live longer, and with two lives gone it puzzled her. Lionscorch had taken the first one using his force to push an innocent defending claw in collision with her throat, and she was sure the second Life (of hope) had gone by one of the newest suspicious members.

Dust slipped silently into the thorn bush hollow where CosmoClan's camp was, brown eyes wide in wonder before he exited again. Colony something told him to come here and wait for the Lyra's Wing to guide him. The was sure the honey dappled she-cat was the one he was looking for, the one who as he had seen in his dream with a black cat behind. "Dust who sweeps away Monkshood! Follow the Wing of the Lyra!" Were the words he had heard. "Hey!" said a shadow.
"Hey!" Dust responded to the shadow, not quite sure what to say.
"Are you looking for the Clan cats too?" the shadow replied, revealing themself to be a black cat with startling golden eyes and a torn red ribbon around her neck like a collar, with a shiny charm that she would occasionally swipe at.
"I 'spose so. Heard of Lyra's Wing?" he asked.
"Lyrastar? She's some hero round here 'savior of sinners' or something like that, whatever she calls herself now. I'm Ribbon, I suppose. I was known as Birthday Present, and Ebony before that, but now I'm Ribbon like the humans called me. Who are you?" the black cat asked, swiping a paw at the shiny thing on her red ribbon collar thingy.
"Hi, Ebony Ribbon Birthday Present. I'm Dust, or Bee as that rouge in the twoleg place area called me. Nice to meet you, but aren't you tresspassing?" Dust asked cautiously.
"Aren't we both tresspassing?" Ribbon countered, before continuing with "and I prefer Ebony! Please remember."
"But you said you were Ribbon!" Dust squeaked in surprise.
"Not any more, I'm into the Wild, right?" Ebony meowed, rapidly tearing off the ribbon. As it fell to the floor she grabbed at the shiny charm with a paw. "Shhh... Someone's coming. Rub your fur in these ferns." Ebony pulled Dust into a bush covered in ferns while she hid in the shadows.

"Is someone there?" asked a white she-cat with honey-colored patches on her fur. Dust recognized her from his dream. It was the Lyra's Wing, looking befuddled but as strong and wise as always. She was white all over with light honey-golden patches on the fur at the top of her head, as well as striping her legs, and she had clever blue eyes that were currently narrowed. Her ears were flattened, and her tail was lashing. She was clearly in a bad mood.

"It is an honour to meet you, Lyrastar! I have been looking for you. I am Ebonyrise." she purred, golden eyes brighter.
"Ebonyrise? That's an apprentice name!" Lyrastar incredulously, her claws extending. In the moon's solemn light a red tinge was along the back of her neck, like she had been bitten. As Dust looked towards her neck she looked away, once again looking towards Ebonyrise with the same questioning look as the leader of CosmoClan.
"Lyrakit, don't you remember? With show-off Lionpaw and your annoying brother Leokit? And Firespots, the queen who put ants in our nests when we were naughty?" Lyrastar's face brightened, bringing her mind back to two very similar kits, both were white with golden patches hissing playfully at a young tabby and a black she-cat, with a tortoiseshell queen in the background trying to talk to the black cat.
"Lyrakit, reporting for duty!" she yowled suddenly, taking a playful swipe at Ebony's ear.
"Lyrakit, ahhh my ear!" laughed the older she-cat, as a honey-colored paw caught the tip of her ear with a sheathed paw.
"Welcome to the clan, old friend. And you, apprentice, come with me before it gets too cold. I am Lyrastar."

[Kitetalon, Blazeheart, Whitefoot, Thunderbird, Briarsweep and Blacknose go hunting]
[Aconite, Adderscorch, Lyrastar, Arrowfang and Swiftsky patrol the old scents and to find the group. First they will try to talk before any battle]
[Emberblaze, Solarspark, Sycamoreheart, Ebonypool and Joaquin patrol the borders and beyond as far as they can go to find the rouges, following the scents]
[Badgerstrike and Amberowl go on camp guard]
[Willowpaw retakes her assessment!]
[Fernberry and Speckledrise train: Hunting]
[Juniperberry and Flamerise train: Battle]
[Blacknose and Dustrise train: Battle]
[Emberblaze and Oliveshadow search for catmint before the snow starts if it does]
[Ebonypool and Swiftsky become mates (without kits)]
[Aspenleaf is kitting! 1x Chervil was used]
[Solarspark assists Aspenleaf's kitting]
[The clan consumes seven servings]

Note: -rise is the apprentice name for CosmoClan, instead of -paw, also, Ebonypool is my birthday cat given to me by Katrione.

Leader:
          Lyrastar | 47 Moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★(6/8)

Solar Guardian:
          Solarspark | 28 Moons | She-cat |

Lunar Guardian:
          Emberblaze | 48 Moons |Tom |

Warriors:
          Blossomfur | 41 Moons | She-cat |
          Swiftsky | 53 moons | Tom |
          Thunderbird | 25 Moons | Tom |
          Olive | 34 Moons | She-cat |
          Juniperberry | 36 Moons | Tom |
          Fernshade | 38 Moons | Tom |
          Briarsweep | 57 Moons | She-Cat |
          Blazeheart | 41 Moons | Tom |
          Whitefoot | 49 Moons | She-cat |
          Kitetalon | 21 Moons | She-cat |
          Blacknose | 47 Moons | Tom |
          Arrowfang | 38 Moons | Tom |
          Amberowl | 20 Moons | She-cat |
          Sycamoreheart | 52 Moons | She-cat |
          Lionscorch | 54 Moons | Tom |
          Joaquin | 33 Moons | Tom |
          Badgerstrike | 19 Moons | Tom |
          Aconite "Cora" | 22 Moons | She-cat |
          Ebonypool| 49 Moons | She-cat |

Apprentices:
          Willowpaw | 13 Moons | She-cat |
          Flamerise | 6 Moons | She-cat |
          Speckledrise | 6 Moons | She-cat |
          Dustrise | 7 Moons | Tom |

Queens:
          Hurricanegaze | 35 Moons | She-cat |
          Wisteriawhisper | 39 Moons | She-cat|
          Poppycloud | 46 Moons | She-cat |
          Aspenleaf | 30 Moons | She-cat |

Kits:
          Heatherkit | 4 Moons | She-cat |
          Stonekit | 4 Moons | Tom |
          Birdkit | 4 Moons | Tom |

Featherkit | 3 Moons | She-cat |
          -Blind
          Heronkit | 3 Moons | Tom |
          Raccoonkit | 3 Moons | She-cat |
          Goldenkit | 3 Moons | Tom |

Elders:
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North |Tribe of Shimmering Dawn| ~Glaceon~
    East | WaveClan | lame loser lexi.
    Southwest | MistClan | scarlet_wolf

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1 | To soak up and stop/slow
    bleeding. It may also be used to
    bind broken bones.
    Catmint | x1 | Best remedy for
    greencough, which kits and
    elders might catch in
    leaf-bare.
    Can be used for whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | x1 | It produces
    more/better milk. Also brings down
    fevers.
    Chamomile | x1 | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind.
    Chervil | x2 | For infected wounds and
    bellyache. Can also be used
    when kitting.
    Honey | x1 | Usage
    Poppyseed | x1 | Usage
    Lamb's Ear |
    Sweet Cedge |
    Celandine |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Wren | x1 | 1 serving
    Robin | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ??? and ??? |Lyrawing and Sun
    (Shimmering Dawn tribe)
    ??? and ??? | Swiftsky, Cloudyspots(PineClan),
    Dreamingwing (?Clan), Misty
    Swiftsky and Redhawk (Mistclan) |
    Skypaw(MistClan), Carpkit
    Emberblaze and Blossomfur | Kits
    Wisteriawhisper and Blizzardrush(QuickClan) |
    Featherkit, Heronkit, Raccoonkit,
    Goldenkit
    Arrow Fang and Hurricane Glider |
    Heatherkit, Stonekit, Birdkit
    ? and Poppycloud | Willowpaw,
    Briarpaw (RidgeClan), Burrpaw
    (Snowclan),Windpaw (Pebbleclan),
    Bramblepaw (Snowclan), Eaglepaw
    (Honestclan)
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ash's replies [53]

Postby ashton. » Thu May 10, 2018 9:01 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      bluebell | brier | deep | evergreen | falling | fire | frozen | garrison | honey | ivy | lamb | lark | laurel | moor | morning | moss | petal | prairie | raven | rodrigo | shaft
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

weather: leaf-bare.
      during leaf-bare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. if you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and greencough, so be careful. after your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for two posts, or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. the sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. you will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.

ellipsism. wrote:

[ The Clan eats 3 frogs
Briarstar patrols
Dawnfrost, Gladeheart, Crowfang, and Honeypaw hunt
Pinestep looks for herbs ]

briarstar's patrol was uneventful.
      unfortunately, dawnfrost's patrol couldn't catch anything!
      pinestep found juniper berries and yarrow!

[ super super sorry about the uneventful patrols again, blame random number generator.. ]

мαρℓεғσxιε wrote:

Spirit tree - Fawnstar wishes for a deputy to guide her path

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me