Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

but it is how we survive. vi.

Postby clarke, » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:40 pm

Image Image
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 39 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 21 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 18 xx ( ∞ visit to maunon on ) 3/17 xx ( ∞ servings ) 5 xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        indentthe son of the azgeda warrior was intriguing- skai believed him to be formidable in battle and dialectically challenging in tongue. he spoke many languages, including trigedasleng, in which he bore a heavy accent from. he did not believe in the separation of the clans but in wonkru- in a coalition of the 12. in trikru‘s sights there was only podakru- the lake cats, boudalankru- the mountain cats, and skaikru- the ones rumored to have lived in buildings in the sky. skaikru became thirteenth clan, and there are nine other clans out there, and if a coalition was possible, wanheda would become the cat that they all answered to. there would be ambassadors of each clan, but in the end, natblidas would compete to become heda- and the clans would answer to the winner alone. this was the news that the pair came to share, and the allure of the power was enticing to the savannah cat, skai could see it on her face, but to create a coalition, wanheda would have to make a truce with skaikru. after they had executed her mate and kit, and after she had poisoned 300 of their warriors, a truce would not be easy. this was not the only flaw: the ice nation of azgeda could not be trusted; they were full of thieves and spies. though the warrior and his son bore the mark of azgeda and were not spies, skai knew that if they were underestimated, trikru would sustain a loss. wanheda allowed the cats to keep their company for awhile, under close guard. the son held an interesting conversation, but the father barely spoke and his icy blue gaze seemed distant and off. after niylah had examined the father and confirmed he was blind in one eye, their own one-eyed warrior took a fascination to him. skai overheard wanheda speaking to niylah and asking how she could be expected to trust the word of ice nation.
        indent“leave it to you to make a war out of azgeda asking for an alliance.” niylah hissed, shouldering past the heda. skai approached the lithe healer hesitantly, still aware of their tense conversation a little over a moon ago.
        indent“she hasn’t killed the warrior and his son, niylah. have faith in your commander, and perhaps this will end with no more bloodshed between the thirteen clans.”
x
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        (∞ dawn patrol: wanheda, lexa, artigus, oakpaw )
        (∞ sunhigh patrol: gonplei, reivon, onya )
        (∞ dusk patrol: wintam, fleim, niylah )
        (∞ hunting patrol: trikova, fotam, skai, nyko )
        (∞ hunting patrol: lila, arum, one-eye, osias )
        (∞ training: skai/onya and oak/reivon. )
        (∞ labor: wintam, fotam is the father. )
        (∞ ceremonies: sneezekit, yellowkit, and bubblekit. )
        (∞ ancestor visit: wanheda asks for a pregnant mother. )

( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) wanheda, 41m, ♀
      lives: ★★★★★★★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 ) onya, 20m, ♀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫 ) fotam, 34m, ♂
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: reivon, 30m,  ♂
      lexa, 44m, ♀
      trikova, 35m, ♀
      nyko, 21m, ♂
      arumwillow, 18m, ♀
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: wintam, 28m, ♀ *due now
      fleim, 40m, ♂ *step in general.
      niylah, 21m, ♀
      artigus, 22m, ♂
      osias, 38m, ♂
      one-eye, 33m, ♀
      palenose, 18m, ♀
      atohl, 35m, ♂ *ice nation warrior.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ) oakpaw, 7m, ♂
      dmitri, 6m, ♂
      roan, 6m, ♂ *ice nation second.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 + 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 )
      » soncha, 20m, ♀
      indbekka, 2m, ♀
      indlincoln, 2m, ♂
      indindra, 2m, ♀
      » diamond, 36m, ♀
      indecho, 2m, ♀
      indemori, 2m, ♀
      indbellamy, 2m, ♂
      indoctavia, 2m, ♀
      indbubblekit, 5m, ♂
      indsneezekit, 5m, ♂
      indyellowkit, 5m, ♀
      » lila, 37m, ♀
      ind thelo, 2m, ♂
      » wintam, 28m, ♀ *due now
      » motherless
      indanca, 1m, ♀
      indjace, 1m, ♂
      indluna, 1m, ♀
      indcassius, 1m, ♂
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) skai, 7m, ♀
      gonplei, 43m, ♂
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 ) death berries/x1
      foxglove seeds/x1 | nightshade/x1
      water hemlock/x1 | cobweb/x1
      tormentil/x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
      trout | x2 | 3 servings
      salmon | x1 | 3 servings
      squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
      black bird | x2 | 2 servings
      vole | x2 | 2 servings
      mouse | x2 | 1 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) south: swiftclan
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) swiftclan
      ( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 ) reivon | oak | 1 | hu
      onya | skai | 1 | hu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 ) naikou | throat slit by skai
      gona | drowned by skai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ) lexa and wanheda | x
      abby and kane | soncha and onya
      soncha and artigus | bekka, lincoln, indra
      diamond and luxx | echo, emori, bellamy,
      octavia, hailkit, luxxstrike, arumwillow
      palenose, stormrise, rainfall, swiftstep
      oakpaw sheepkit, yellowkit, sneezekit
      bubblekit, sleetkit, pumpkinkit
      wintam and fotam | now
      arumwillow and dashiell | x
Last edited by clarke, on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ash's Mini-Mod Replies 02/04

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:21 pm

28/03
    Weather wrote:Greenleaf
    Summer. Greenleaf has reached its peak. Most clans are facing high temperatures, such that all a cat can do some days is find a shady spot and try not to move. However, in some areas, those high pressures that increase their laziness so much are about to break and bring summer storms to their clans, which some cats hope may come soon to give a relief from the heat.
    Prey is easier to catch, as they too are feeling languid. The two-legs appear to enjoy the heat rather more than the cats, and have been frequently spotted within clan territories, setting up strange metal boxes on stilts and setting them on fire. Rogues are also looking for somewhere with bountiful food that they can escape the sun, but most loners looking for clans have already settled down their migrations for the year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ravenclan| Larkclan | Moorclan | Honeyclan | Rodrigoclan | Deepclan | Prairieclan | Fireclan | Morningclan | Evergreenclan | Bluebellclan | Garrisonclan | Brierclan | Petalclan | Frozenclan | Shaftclan | Lambclan | Laurelclan
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    b u n n y h o p wrote:Image
    [ Viperstar asks Starclan for a Queen ]
    [ Viperstar and Thorntooth patrol the borders ]
    [ Lilysong and Nightprowl hunt for prey ]
    [ Honeynose looks for herbs ]
    [ Honeynose treats Lilysong and Nightprowl with Goldenrod ]
    [ Sootpaw becomes Lilysong's apprentice - training will begin in next post ]
    [ Brierclan consume half a hare; 1 serving left ]

[Starclan sends Viperstar a queen]
    [While on patrol, Viperstar an Thorntooth encounter a loner]
    [While hunting, Lilysong and Nightprowl catch a pigeon]
    [Honeynose finds sticks and foxglove seeds]

starkiller. wrote:Image
    [ ancestral visit master chief ospreystar requests two siblings,
    wranglers, from his ancestral visit. ]
    [ abandoned city patrol otterpool, batshriek, mousewhisker, quailstep ]
    [ forest border patrol ospreystar, koaspring, camberpool, flameheart ]
    [ ground hunt patrol cormorantstrike, lemmingfur, wintergaze, jackson ]
    [ fishing hunt patrol softshadow, neritevine, darkpelt, dunetail]
    [ training all novices train * ]
    [ field medic assement betonypaw. if she passes, betonyblossom. ]
    * the icefang division will train all novices until there are wranglers

[The ancestors send the siblings]
    [While on patrol, Otterpool, Batshriek, Mousewhisker, and Quailstep encounter a warrior]
    [Ospreystar, Koaspring, Camberpool, and Flameheart's patrol was uneventful]
    [While hunting, Cormorantstrike, Lemmingfur, Wintergaze, and Jackson catch a squirrel and a gyrfalcon]
    [While hunting, Softshadow, Neritevine, Darkpelt, and Dunetail catch a squirrel and a minnow]

*I can't find those cats' image on a reverse image search (as I do when images are provided), so I'm going to assume that's because that was an original picture. If so, those cats are adorable, good work. If not, please change the image, or check for certain that it is completely fine for you to use that image. I do not want anyone to be getting warnings about art theft.

ossa di cervo wrote:Image
    ravenclan consumes most of a hare
    sagecloud goes into labor!
    swandust sneaks off to meet with fotam of trikruclan -
    all the flirting leads to them trying for kits!
    burntcloud goes hunting
    nightstar patrols
    nightstar then goes to the starpool to ask for a deputy
    swandust & silentpaw train
    redthorn searches for herbs

[Sagecloud gives birth to one two three kits]
    [Swandust is now pregnant!]
    [While hunting, Burntcloud catches a mouse]
    [While on patrol, Nightstar encounters a warrior*]
    [Starclan send Ravenclan a deputy]
    [Silentpaw learns climbing]
    [Redthorn finds Catchweed/Stickybud and Chamomile]

*And here's Mothfrost.
    The kit pics mean that using genetics, the father would be a short-hair grey tom with green eyes and mild white spotting - but if you don't really care, if you have him meet your clan or whatever, feel free to ignore this.

Rookie Cookie wrote:LambClan
    [LambClan eats 2 servings]
    [Flurrytuft and Lambstar try to convince a rogue group of 5 to join]
    [Lambstar will go to moonpool asking for a warrior]
    [Fadedsong looks for herbs]
    [Flurrytuft's going to hunt]

[One two three Rogues join Lambclan]
    [Starclan sends a warrior]
    [Fadedsong finds poppy seeds and daisy leaves]
    [While hunting, Flurrytuft catches a squirrel]
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 44

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:45 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 44 (3 of which are kits)
|21F|22M|
Food Consumption: 8
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

—Last Moon—

xxxx"We’re adopting him.” Aspenfoot declared with absolute finality as the new kit entered camp, and she caught sight of him being carried by the large warrior from the corner of her eye.
xxxx"Wait, what?”
xxxxAspenfoot nodded her head towards the kit. “I never got to have kits gro… I never got to have kits before. Cats are remembered as ancestors. If either of us really want to be proper members of this clan, and proper ancestors, we can do that by adopting a kit.”
xxxxBarnfish nodded slowly. “He’ll be the most spoiled kit in the clan.”
xxxx"Yup. Two parents, who both have no obligations of warrior duties, and have no memories of him waking them up forty times a night to yell.”
xxxxBarnfish chuckled. “Sure.”
xxxx"Come on then.” Aspenfoot rose fairly slowly, and Barnfish rose more so, so they were both standing, and heading over to the new kit.
xxxx"He’s our kit.” Aspenfoot said.
xxxxThe fluffy tom raised a brow. “Okay then? I… guess that solves one problem?” His tone was clearly bewildered. Probably wondering why two elders were insisting they were now parents with so little discussion needed.
—Now—

xxxxPresently, Myrtleclaw was visiting his daughter daily, just before he went out for warrior duties. He wanted her to know he’d be there constantly to help her out with them, that he was going to be a good grandparent even if he weren’t blood related to the kits.
xxxxHe was going to love those kits more than anything.
xxxxHis nuzzle bent down to his daughter’s head, and her nose rose to his as he did so.
xxxx"You’d better not have them while I’m gone. I would be a proud father if I could get one of your kits an impermissibly adorable name without you arguing back.”
xxxxNettleflower rolled her eyes. He said that every time. She knew he wouldn’t do it, he’d never burden his descendents with that, whatever said.
xxxxHer tail flicked. "I’ll claw your eyes out if you do, dad.”
xxxxMyrtleclaw laughed. “If either of us will win that fight, my bet’s on me.”
xxxx"Shove off, dad. I’m gonna be a vicious mother, just you wait and see. I’m way more your child than Sparrowfoot ever was.”
xxxxMyrtleclaw laughed again. “One of your kits will be Witkit and there’s nothing you can do about it!”
xxxx"Dad, no!” Nettleflower protested, but he was already out of the room. She jolly well hoped that Shellcloud was around when they were born.
-----

xxxxMoraine’s nest was low down, in the corner. She’d repurposed Boulderdash’s nest material – the molly had told her that she wasn’t planning on more kits, and just as well, or they’d be younger than their nieces and nephews.
xxxxPearstone spent a good amount of time in the nursery. He might not strictly be her mate, but he was her best friend, and she was happy whenever he was there. She loved him, in all senses of the term.
xxxx"Pearstone?” Moraine asked, her head lying on her best friend’s side.
xxxxPearstone bobbed his head. “Oui?”
xxxx"I was wondering… If, we could, uh… if we could name the kits according to our own naming traditions?”
xxxxPearstone paused, then shook his head slightly. Moraine could feel it through her rib cage.
xxxxShe was about to open her mouth to protest, when he interrupted the silence first.
xxxx"Non, Moraine. My name was nothing spécial. But yours is beautiful, la mise au point. Et, for what reason would we give them names less than that? Non. I would like if they could be named as you were.”
xxxxMoraine felt a heavy weight appear in her chest.
xxxx"Only as I am? But, Pearstone, your culture will be lost. I want them to be tricultural; we can, why shouldn’t we?”
xxxxPearstone slowly nodded. “Oui, bien sûr, they will. Mais, I trust your judgement. You have made good calls before, I am sure that you will make more.”
-----

xxxxIt was the middle of the day, during a time that was quickly becoming Nettleflower’s favourite to nap in, when her breathing hitched. It was an ideal time to sleep. There were very few cats around, and thus there was not much to do within camp during these moments. Sleeping was by far preferable to boredom, or trying to do anything straining when she was so full of kits.
xxxxShe was really looking forward to having them born. The early stages of pregnancy hadn’t been so bad, but it came with many unexpected side effects, like strain while walking, or having to go to the dirt place more frequently, or vomiting. Pregnancy certainly wasn’t romantic. It would be hard to state - even if she could still talk – exactly how much she appreciated Shellcloud sitting by her when she’d got very sick before. She felt disgusting and vile but he still told her he loved her and sat by her comforting her through it.
xxxxHer breathing hitching now was not appreciated.
xxxxEspecially as it was caused by a sudden burst of pain, and her eyes flew open. Her mother had said that would happen. That it hurt before… it happened.
xxxxNettleflower’s eyes flicked around the nursery.
xxxxShe wanted to yell from the pain, but not a peep escaped her lips.
xxxxAnd there was no one around nearby to help her. And no way was she moving with the pain she was in!
xxxxHer breathing hitched again, and her mouth caught in a silent scream.
xxxxIt wasn’t entirely the pain that made her want to scream. The pain was bad. But… More importantly…
xxxxShe hadn’t been the most talkative kit. She was able to cope when she lost that before. But… she was only now realising that her inability to speak might affect her kits’ health. What if one of them was sick, and she couldn’t tell anyone what was wrong?
xxxxWhat if one were dying and only she knew?
xxxxAnd that was why she was screaming.
-----

xxxxIf it weren’t for him being almost the same age as Heronstar and Chubtail, Myrtleclaw would have been next in line to be deputy if anything happened to either of them. All the warriors knew it, and all the apprentices bar Lionpaw seemed to know it too, judging by how they respected him. So, of course, he was trusted to lead patrols almost as entirely as Chubtail.
xxxxHe felt a little bad about that in actuality; one of his first acts as a part of the clan had been agreeing to lie on Boulderdash’s behalf so she could have kits… in fairness, he’d only wanted to have kits he could be father to, and to cover for a cat who had only just joined a clan making a mistake. It was hardly evil. And out of that, the clan had earned two strong warriors – both of whom had partners now, and he was proud of them both for finding someone who loved them back – and several strong apprentices even if – oh Sealkit, he’d never forget his son.
xxxxHis son, you understand?
xxxxIt wasn’t just a matter of having agreed to act as father.
xxxxDoing that had made him a father entirely.
xxxxWell… then, he was the proud father of two warriors and two strong apprentices. He’d stopped a cat’s mistake getting her exiled. He couldn’t blame himself for that.
xxxxAnd he certainly wasn’t going to guilt himself when he had more than made up with his contributions to training the next generation below him. Or when he was helping Bugleclaw to teach them how to handle themselves on patrols.
xxxxBugleclaw was looking up to him too, which was bizarre. From him, at least. The apprentices looking up wasn’t a surprise. It was no secret that Lobsterpaw wanted to earn the -claw suffix.
xxxxBetween the two warriors, they had brought all the older apprentices out – them all being well trained enough to be able to handle themselves safely should a fight start, or any such disaster.
xxxxThey took the patrol heading towards the Forestclan border, along the questioned border between the thunderpath and the stream. It was a good place to practice everything they’d need to know, simply because of the scope of what had to be marked. It was a little open, especially for this time of year with human activity, but the warriors were sure they’d be fine.
xxxxOr they were, until Noctulepaw’s nose hit the air.
xxxx"Human!” She called out.
xxxxTen sets of eyes turned towards her.
xxxxEleven sets of eyes turned upstream; Noctule, then the rest.
xxxxShe was quite right. She had smelt a human. And a few others had now noticed it too.
xxxxMyrtleclaw tensed up, looking around the group. He took a breath in.
xxxx"Bugleclaw, take the apprentices back to camp.” Bugleclaw looked at him sceptically, not wanting to leave him alone. “GO!”
xxxxBugleclaw nodded. “Come on, apprentices. If any of you delay for anything, you’ll be on elders’ den duty for a moon.”
xxxxThe apprentices did not hesitate to head back to camp. Which left Myrtleclaw alone. Right. Planning for this wasn’t hard. Humans were not the fastest runners. He’d move back into Gustclan territory fully, track where the human had come from, and then head across to Forestclan territory to warn them about the human if they appeared to be dangerous, and maybe even Lambclan if they had been outside their monster far enough.
xxxxGustclan didn’t get a lot of land-based humans. Most of them that came to the territory had changed their legs for tails already, and couldn’t reach them. The only human they were aware of that had come onto the land had been the one encouraging the dog that had injured Firepath a few moons before.
xxxxMyrtleclaw knew there was a human clan somewhere nearby. Maybe they had rogues too? And maybe this was one of them. They could be dangerous, anyway. Myrtleclaw wasn’t going to let their allies go unaware of a potential threat if he could.
xxxxAlright.
xxxxMyrtleclaw set off, running around and behind where the scent had come from.
xxxxMyrtleclaw tracked the scent far back, up into the territory. He should be warning the other clans, definitely Lambclan included, if they were travelling so far out of their monsters here… Right back until he found the monster itself, a huge, white square, with two cracks at the back, large enough that many clans’ entire warriors’ den could fit into it.
xxxxIt wasn’t his fault that he didn’t notice the second human.
-----

HyehThe screams from the dark were the main source of knowledge of the outside world to the cats of the Dark Forest. Over time, the pain of those screams seemed to disappear as the cats came to agree with the howling voices. And over more moons… they came to sound like bird song had in the world of light.
yeHyBeautiful. Melodious. A constant form of calm should it be needed.
ehyeAnd what news it brought today was wonderful!
HyehSaddlestream heard the scream from far behind her – she jumped for a moment – and then, as she recognised the tone of voice, she started laughing.
yehyHahaha!
ehyeHahahahaha!
hyehOh the clans.
yehyThey were just so…
ehyeamazingly
hyehthick.
yehyHe’d be here if they had a clue what they were on about. His loyalty had never been to his clan. It had been to his ‘mate’. He’d broken the rules. He had broken the rules, and gone to Starclan, and Saddlestream had wanted everyone to follow them and she was here.
ehyeAnd if that weren’t proof enough she was doing the right thing, she didn’t know what was. Hahahahahahah!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Droseratail and Lobeliafur try for kits]
[Osierfang and Martinwhisker (not mates) try for kits]
[Nettleflower enters labour]

(Shellcloud is the father)
[Moraine is on her first moon of gestation]
[Myrtleclaw dies – he had a close encounter with the Croydon Cat Killer. May Starclan welcome him into their ranks]

[Troutpaw and Martinwhisker, Pheasantpaw and Bugleclaw, Mosquitopaw and Shellcloud, Lobsterpaw and Lobeliafur, and Camberpaw and Merlindash train]
[Lionpaw and Osierfang, Ospreypaw and Clarystorm, Noctulepaw and Vendacethroat, and Saffronpaw and Firepath train]
[Ringpaw and Langoustinefang, Dipperpaw and Droseratail, and Squirrelpaw and Ploverstripe train]
[Teaselkit and Sparrowfoot, and Zinniakit and Boulderdash train in stealth near camp]

[Heronstar, Argusheart, Cicelynose, Knotfish, and Narwhal]
[Pearstone, Tabbyfur, Adoniscloud, and Garganeywhisker]

[Harrierpelt stays in camp to mind his patients]
[Nettleflower stays in camp with Minnowkit]
[Chubtail, Moraine, Barnfish and Aspenfoot stay in camp]

(As per usual with me, all font art is from Fontmeme.
Do tell me if I overdid the cackling.)

Leader:
    Heronstar | 81 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 77 | Male

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 56 | Male

Warriors: (22 [+2])
    ★ Boulderdash | 72 | Female
    ☆ Myrtleclaw | 68 | Male
    ★ Argusheart | 73 | Female
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 55 | Male
    ★ Osierfang | 43 | Female
    ★ Bugleclaw | 74 | Male
    ★ Lobeliafur | 39 | Female
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 50 | Female | Queen
    ★ Shellcloud | 35 | Male
    ★ Droseratail | 35 | Male
    ★ Martinwhisker | 51 | Male
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 29 | Female
    ★ Nettleflower | Female | Queen
    ★ Firepath | 33 | Male
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 30 | Female
    ★ Merlindash | 26 | Male
    ★ Clarystorm | 66 | Male
    ★ Langoustinefang | 24 | Female
    ★ Vendacethroat | 24 | Male
    ★ Ploverstripe | 22 | Male
    ★ Cicelynose | 22 | Female
    ★ Knotfish | 31 | Male
    ★ Narwhal | 37 | Female
    Adoniscloud | 28 | Male
    ★ Garganeywhisker -mouse | 24 | Female

Apprentices: (12)
    ★ Troutpaw | 14 | Female
    ★ Pheasantpaw | 13 | Female
    ★ Mosquitopaw | 13 | Female
    ★ Lobsterpaw | 13 | Male
    ★ Camberpaw | 13 | Male
    ★ Lionpaw | 12 | Male
    ★ Ospreypaw | 12 | Female
    ★ Noctulepaw | 12 | Female
    ★ Saffronpaw | 12 | Male
    ★ Ringpaw | 8 | Male
    ★ Dipperpaw | 8 | Female
    ★ Squirrelpaw | 8 | Female

Queens: (2)
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 50 | Female | •
    ★ Nettleflower | 29 | Female | ••••

Kits: (3)
    ★ Teaselkit | 8 | Male
    ★ Zinniakit | 8 | Female
    ★ Minnowkit | 5 | Male

Elders: (2)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 105 | Male
    ★ Aspenfoot tail | 94 | Female
    ★ Name | Age | Gender

Starclan cats:
    Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth
    Myrtleclaw | Decapitated

Dark Forest cats:
    Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus
    [Glaceon has permission to use her for plot purposes!]
Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri May 11, 2018 12:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:17 am

ImageImage
number of cats:11
↳ five♂ six♀
next starpool visit:thursday, april 5th kits due:swandust - two posts
servings needed:3 (+1 @ 14)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Leaderxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Deputy
Nightstar ✦ 31m ✦ tomx Pebblegaze ✦ 27m ✦ molly
↳ ★★★★★★★★★xxxxx ↳ app. / crush or mate

Medicine Catxxxxxxxxxxx Medicine App
Redthorn ✦ 37m ✦ tomxxx name ✦ age ✦ gender
↳ crush or matexxxxxxx ↳ crush or mate

Warriors
Swandust ✦ 30m ✦ mollyxxx Burntcloud ✦ 14m ✦ tom
↳ silentpaw/crush or matexxxxx ↳ app./crush or mate

Mothfrost ✦ 20m ✦ mollyxxx name ✦ age ✦ gender
↳ app./crush or matexxxxx ↳ app./crush or mate
name ✦ age ✦ genderxxx name ✦ age ✦ gender
↳ app./crush or matexxxxx ↳ app./crush or mate

Apprentices
Silentpaw ✦ 8m ✦ mollyxxx name ✦ age ✦ gender
↳ swandust/crush or matexxxxx ↳ men./crush or mate
↳ men./crush or matexxxxx ↳ men./crush or mate

Queens & Kits
Sagecloud ✦ 37m ✦ molly
↳ unknown mate
Fawnkit ✦ 1m ✦ molly
Leopardkit ✦ 1m ✦ tom
Graykit ✦ 1m ✦ tom

Elders
↳ crush or matexxxxx ↳ crush or mate
Clan Activities!
ravenclan consumes two mice & the rest of the hare
nightstar & mothfrost patrol
pebblegaze hunts alone
burntcloud, swandust & silentpaw hunt
swandust & silentpaw then train
redthorn looks for herbs

Cats that Can to be Found!
Lyrasong - f - 63 moons - queen
Maplekit - f - 3 moons

Fresh-Kill
mice | x0 | 1 servings
squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
hares | x0 | 3 servings
porcupine | x1 | 3 servings
hawk | x0 | 3 servings
vulture | x1 | 3 servings

Medicine Storage:
borage leaves > 1 | calendine > 1
catchweed > 1 | catmint > 1
chamomile > 1 | chervil > 1
cobweb > 1 | coltsfoot > 1
fennel > 1 | goldenrod > 1
marigold > 1 | poppy seeds > 1
raspberry leaves > 1 |

Mentors & Apprentices
swandust ► silentpaw
↳ hunting, climbing

Family:
unknown ► sagecloud
↳ silentkit (adopted)

Deceased:
name ✦ age ✦ gender
↳ cause of death
Swandust was a nervous wreck. She could feel the tiny lives squirming in her gut. She refused to go into the nursery until it was time to give birth - they couldn't know about this.. betrayal. What would happen to her then? Her eyes flickered nervously - would Nightstar kick her out? Kill her? And that new deputy.. what was her name again? Rock.. Stone.. Pebble! Pebblegaze! She didn't seem like the nicest of she-cats. So self-centered and vain. She wouldn't bat an eye if Swandust got banished, she'd probably laugh. "Hello.. Swandust." The she-cat's heart stopped for a moment as the voice of Pebblegaze sounded behind her. Swandust turned to face the other she-cat, "Pebblegaze." she bowed her head respectively.

Pebblegaze grinned, "I was wondering if you were planning on taking Silentpaw out today?" Swandust nodded, "Of course!" Pebblegaze grunted in conformation and then briskly moved away. Swandust felt like a boulder had been lifted off her chest as the new deputy left. Burntcloud trotted up and smiled, "Hey, Swandust, would you like to go hunting with me?" The she-cat swallowed nervously but ultimately smiled lightly and nodded, "Sure, Burntcloud, I wouldn't mind that. Do you mind if Silentpaw comes along?"

Burntcloud smiled brighter and laughed lightly, "Of course I don't mind, Swandust. Any company is appreciated, especially when it comes in a form as beautiful as yours." Swandust's eyes widened lightly for a moment before she shook it off.. Her heart beat loudly for a second - would she really use Burntcloud as a cover? Flirting to guise her own faults..? If he allowed it, surely, she couldn't fault herself.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- LambClan6

Postby rookie rook » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 pm

LambClan
Number of Cats: 7
She-cats: 4<>Toms: 3
<>Next Moonpool visit: 4/8/18<>

Warriors, Warriors, and More Warriors

The rogue group looked around at each other, unsure what they should say. The brown tom knew for sure that he wasn't joining. He couldn't get around the thought of a cat actually being able to simply heal others from the most deadly illness known to feline-kind. Some of his friends, however...
Flurrytuft turned around, curious to see if there was anyone following him. "Really? Oh well. Come on, Lambstar. We can always get more willing warriors, can't we?" He suggested, flicking his tail as to signal Lambstar to follow him. The she-cat was surprised that her deputy wanted to miss out on a perfect opportunity to get some new warriors, but followed anyways. Maybe he had a-
"Augh! Fine! I'll join your stupid Clan!" A young white and gray tom exclaimed, making both Flurrytuft and Lambstar look back at him through narrowed eyes. The tom's pelt grew hot and he slinked down a bit. "I-I mean, I'll join your C-Clan." Lambstar took her gaze off of the white tom's and changed it to the slim brown cat. He looked right back at her until another cat spoke.
"Uh... I guess I'll join." A slim black tom murmured, looking up from his paws to Flurrytuft then back down at his paws. The black tom's voice was soft and he sort of hunched over, as if he was shy and didn't really want to be seen.
"Sable? You're... You're joining?" A young white and gray tabby she-cat squeaked in disbelief. The she-cat's eyes then darted over to the high ranks of LambClan, wondering why he made the decision he made. Sable coughed to grab the she-cat's attention once more then nodded his head. "Well... Well I suppose I might too." She announced, more quietly, upon hearing his answer.
"Great! More warriors for LambClan!" Flurrytuft told Lambstar.
"Ugh, I'm sorry!" The white and gray tom muttered to the brown tom, out of nowhere, hanging his head down contritely. "I'm sorry, I feel like I betrayed you, Burner! I just don't want to get sick in the winter and you know how it kills and-"
"Sshhh.... It's okay, Lucky," Burner began gently, padding over to the guilty tom. "But I won't forgive you."
"Y-you won't?" Lucky raised his head, meeting the brown feline's eyes. Lambstar moved closer to the cats. She noticed that Burner's eyes were still gentle, like a mother's.
"Of course not, because there's nothing you should be sorry about. Besides, I'm sure you'll be much safer in RamClan, or whatever, than out here, travelling on rocks all the time. All of you." Burner said, looking over to Sable and the she-cat. He then made eye contact with the new leader of his loved ones. "Um, Lambstar? Flurrytuft? May I have a word with these three for a moment?"
"Oh! Yes, of course." Lambstar said, moving back a bit with Flurrytuft so they couldn't hear the tom's words. She saw the three cats, who wished to join her Clan, surround Burner, and watched as they spoke to each other for a while. Lambstar sat besides Flurrytuft, only wondering what they were talking about. Though all the cats were around the same size, Burner still stood out to look like a parent figure to all of them.
She watched as Burner licked Sable's ear, curled his tail around the white and gray she-cat, then rested their chin on Lucky's head. Sable and the she-cat leaned in, embracing Burner one last time before they left him. Finally, the dark brown tom let them go and the cats headed over to Lambstar and Flurrytuft. "Remember: be safe and watch out for one another. Alright?" Burner called over to them.
"Alright!" The younger cats called back to Burner in unison, waving their tails at him in farewell. Lambstar tilted her head near Flurrytuft, practically leaning on his shoulder, as she noticing a weird mixture of sorrow and happiness build in her stomach. She felt sorrow for the younger cats leaving Burner, but happiness for the dark brown tom's love of the younger cats, despite their opposite opinions. She felt Flurrytuft's furry head rest against hers and felt his tail wrap around her, like he was thinking the same things as well. It was rather strange, but she didn't say or do anything. In fact, she didn't really want to. Somehow, it tore apart any feeling of sorrow that she had of felt for Burner's family. It increased her feeling of happiness of the family for growing such a bond that some only dream of having. It helped her better imagine the love Burner must've felt for the Lucky, Sable, and the white and gray she-cat until Burner's superficial kits got closer to the two and Flurrytuft separated himself from Lambstar. It was like he didn't even know he was enveloping the scrawny she-cat until then.
Lambstar no longer felt empathy for the brown father, for some reason. She only saw the light of the situation as Burner walked a bit towards his ostensible children before stopping to say, "Goodbye, Sable! Open up to your new leader! See you later, Misty! Don't be afraid to shine as brightly as you did back home with Stone and I! And see ya, Lucky! Take good care while I'm gone!" The younger cats called back a goodbye to their apparent father. Afterwards, they went along with Flurrytuft and Lambstar on their way back to camp.

"So... Was that your father?" Flurrytuft asked after a bit of traveling in silence.
"Pffftt, no! We're not even close to being related. None of us are, actually." Lucky said.
"Yeah, but we still like calling him our big brother. He treats of like we're his children or younger siblings." Misty added.
"Oh, well that explains it. Speaking of which, how old are you?" The gray tabby deputy questioned the younger cats once again.
Surprisingly, Sable was first to speak. "16 moons." He replied.
"I'm 16 moons as well, and Lucky is 17 moons. He's the oldest of us three." Misty said.
"Yeah... And umm, Stone is 25 moons, even though she looks way younger than that, and Burner is 20 or 21 moons." Lucky added.
"Huh.. Interesting, interesting. Hey, Lambstar, you should go to moonpool and try to get a new warrior for the Clan. I can get these three situated." Flurrytuft offered.
"Oh, yes. Good idea." Lambstar said. "Thank you, I'll get going, but first, I got to ask you something." Flurrytuft looked at her, eyes wide and ears perked.
"Um, sure. What is it?" Flurrytuft asked, a bit hesitantly. His tail and ears lowered, indicating he was embarrassed about something.
"How did that work? How did you get walking away to get cats to join us?" She asked. Flurrytuft grinned at her, looking relieved. Soon, that relieved expression turned into a "cool" one as Flurrytuft puffed out his chest and responded simply with,
"Reverse phycology, it works like a charm. You tell someone 'No! I don't want you to hunt for me. It's probably too hard for you, anyways.' And they return to you with a mountain of prey." The gray tabby said, then turned away to lead the three new cats to LambClan's camp.

[LambClan eats 3 servings]
[Sable, Lucky, and Misty become Sablewhisper, Luckyfur, and Mistyleaf!]
[Rosy will join LambClan as Whiterose in my next post!]
[Flurrytuft, Sablewhisper, Luckyfur, and Mistyleaf hunt]
[Lambstar, Whiterose, and Fadedsong will go on a border patrol]

Leader:
          Lambstar | 24 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Flurrytuft | 24 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 21 | Female | X

Warriors:
          Luckyfur | 17 moons | Male | X
          Sablewhisper | 16 moons | Male | X
          Mistyleaf | 16 moons | Female | X
          Whiterose | 20 moons | Female | X (will be announced in next post)
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    SunClan | Shadowbird12

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | GustClan | Chamrosh

Medicine Store
    Poppy | x2
    Catmint | x1
    Tansy | x1
    Cobwebs | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Goldenrod | x1
    Yarrow | x1
    Daisy leaves | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by rookie rook on Wed May 16, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedRook » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:42 pm

KoshiroWizard wrote:
Number of Cats: 1|Days to go to Sparkling stone: 0

╔════════════════╗

Leader:
Mudstar | 25 Moons| Tom | [url=link]X[/url]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

╚════════════════╝
Mudstep had received his nine lives recently and was preparing to survive so he decided it was best to be looking in the woodland for prey but wasn't sure where to start first. He was the only cat in his extremely small Clan. He looked up at the stars and hoped he will make this clan thrive and flourish. His ear twitched when he spots some prey in the bushes.

「 Mudstar has gone hunting in the woodland.」

╔═════════════╗

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

╚═════════════╝
Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

They/Ask - System

Hello! We're The RedRook, also known as the Error system. We're a disabled, adult bodied, polyfragmented system with over 150 members. We draw a lot, writing ocs and spend time playing a bunch of pet games. We're in multiple fandoms but the list is too long....

The Clash Crew and Yuuto art by: SouHiyori
RedRook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:43 am

inky. wrote:
E L M C L A N
Number of Cats: 1

The grey and white tom hurried over the dusty ground, kicking up clouds of it behind him. The prey he had caught swung from his jaws and his paws quickly glided over the ground. It didn’t take long for him to reach the carved out hollow that rested in the side of a large hill. The sizable hole had been his camp for the past 3 moons and he had begun to enjoy it. After getting exiled from his previous Clan, Hailstar thought it was nice to have a place to call home. He climbed his way into the rocky den and looked around. A hollow loneliness crept into his chest. The area was large enough to hold quiet a few cats. Or at least it seemed like it could. Suddenly, an idea flashed through Hailstar’s head. ‘I should make my own Clan.” He realized, looking around. He could use the company. And maybe the cats that joined him wouldn’t be like the weak flea bags he had left behind. Smiling, he dropped his prey and went to the edge of the cave. Looking up at the sky, he pleased to the invisible stars above. “StarClan,” He whispered aloud “Please. Don’t let me be alone.”

[Hailstar goes hunting]
[Hailstar wishes for a friend (preferably a deputy)]

Leader:
          Hailstar | 47 m | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | LakeClan | honey—bee
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Idk if my mod just didn’t see this or they’ve been busy but I’ll repost it just in case ;)
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zara3447 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:42 am

-deleted-

Gotcha, sorry Kat!
Last edited by zara3447 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TAKE A SHOT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

zara3447
she/her • gmt-6 • rper
(reads too much, sleeps too late)
discord / books / rps / animes
- pm to yell about any of above -
(...chronic procrastinator, oops...)
bbcode by nightsent <3

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CHASE THE SUN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
zara3447

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 am

Please don't requote posts unless your mod missed you.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chippy's Trial Reply for Cloudpelt's Dove Clan, No.1

Postby *~GECKO~* » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:45 am

Current season: Greenleaf. The Season of Summer. During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in Newleaf.

Cloudpelt wrote:

Number of cats: 22 (6 kits that drink milk)
Female: twelve
Male: ten
Serving size: four (because kits under age 3 moons drink milk)
Prey Pile: The clan eats A mouse and a blackbird.
Moonpool: 7 days
Births: Lizardstream, Badgerfall
Mission: Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, and Coppereyes seek out the father of Doveheart’s kits
Role changes: Waspfur is the new temporary deputy
Moonpool visit for role changes: Branchstar visits the Moonpool to tell Starclan of her decision of Waspfur of the new temp deputy.
Hunting: On the way to find Doveheart’s mate, Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, and Coppereyes hunt
Patrolling: On the way to find Doveheart’s mate, Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, and Coppereyes Patrol.
Readoptions: Claimed Smokefur (Chubcloud), Gravelkit (Bubblekit), and Stonekit (Patchkit)
Other: The clan doesn’t know that Snowkit is blind. Yet.

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

\ Hunting: Your cats have found 2 pieces of prey, a frog and a vole! /

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

\Patrol/
"We have to find my mate!" Doveheard exclaimed. "Please. This is important to me."
Doveheart looked at every cat in the clan.
"Well, I guess that's what we're here for," Branchstar said. "We'll spend some time--" A cat popped up in front of Duo. "Hello," the cat said quietly.
Branchstar looked at the cat, scanning it. "I'm Branchstar, and these are my clan-mates, Doveheart, Duo, Waspfur and Coppereyes. Would you like to join my clan?"
The molly smiled.
The cat gave a half-smile and nodded. "I'll join you. What are we doing?"
"Looking for Doveheart's mate," Branchstar smiled.

\ Brachstar, Duo, Doveheart, Waspfur, and Coppereyes have found a new warrior! /

\ Doveheart’s mate has not been found yet (see OoC note below) /

OoC: When would you like to find Doveheart's mate? I wasn't sure if you wanted to find him right away :3

\ Lizardstream gave birth to three adorable kittens! /
\ Badgerfall gave birth to f.o.u.r. adorable kittens! /

\ Star Clan: Starclan accepts the role change. /

Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:58 am, edited 8 times in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me