Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Monomares » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:41 pm

doing this on mobile so I apologize for any sizing or grammtical errors ^^;

Territory ValleyClan lives in the slopes and hills of Val-Des-Bois, a beautiful valley with a river cutting straight through it like a knife.
Val-Des-Bois is french for "Valley of the Woods", and it stays true to it's name. The slopes are covered with trees of all different sizes, ranging from oak to fir trees. The camp is located on one of these slopes, a small clearing on a stone ledge that leads into a large cave. Within the slopes lay a tunnel leading deep into the mountain. In the tunnel is Moon-Flower, an almost glowing flower encased in a cave with a floor covered in water. It is here that cats may communicate with StarClan. There are Twoleg lodges scattered around key points of the valley, and during Newleaf and Greenleaf, cats have reported seeing twolegs walking around with loudsticks and hearing loud booms, along with the appearences of dead or wounded animals.

Cats The cats of ValleyClan are strong, long legged felines with usually larger builds and longer tails. They are built this way in order to climb up and down the slopes in order to catch prey and patrol around. ValleyClan cats are loyal, strong-spirited, and do not take kindly to those willing to belittle their beliefs. Their pelts consist of mainly reds, browns,
oranges, and blacks. Cats with pelts such as whites and tans are harder to find, but not unheard of. The rarest pelt colour is tortoiseshell, with usually only 1-4 tortoiseshell cats being present at one time in ValleyClan.

Prey The most common prey is europeaon rabbits, hares, and field mice, which can be found all year round. Salmon is found in the rivers during Greenleaf and start to become scarce during the beginnings of Leaf-fall. During Greenleaf and Leaf-fall, cats of ValleyClan may find herds of Roe-Deer or Red Deer roaming around the river, but hunting them can be very dangerous, and cats have been known to die from just one kick or headbutt of a Roe or Red deer buck.

ValleyClan rules and traditions - No cat may go within 5 foxlengths of the river on their own, they must have at least one other clanmate with them.
- Deer is only to be hunted with a patrol consisting of at least 5 cats, no less.
- The killing of a Red Deer buck is a sign of good luck for that moon, and the members of the patrol will be highly praised.

Yes, Val-Des-Bois is a map from theHunter, don't judge me
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

10 - darkclan

Postby sharklord » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:50 am

the light in the dark of day

Number of Cats: 12
Moon: 9th
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

darkstar
    -too lazy, adding later-

the clan consumes 1 bird
darkstar and silvermask hunt
darkstar and silvermask patrol
hawktail and leopardsun take the apprentices to hunt and patrol
cloudedfur is kitting

Leader:
          Darkstar| 29 moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★ |

Deputy:
          Silvermask | 27 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Poppystorm | 23 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Tansycloud | 15 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Hawktail | 39 Moons | Male |
          Shadeglare | 24 Moons | Male |

Leopardsun | 17 Moons | Male |

Apprentices:
          Applepaw | 11 | Female |
          Sunpaw | 10 | Male |
          Stripepaw | 8 | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Lilacfeather | 33 Moons | Female |
          Cloudedfur | 24 Moons | Female |
          Name | Age | Female | [url=link]♛[/url]

Kits:
          Copperkit | 4 Moons | Female |
          Slatekit | 4 Moons | Female |
          Morningkit | 4 Moons | Female |
          Stormkit | 5 Moons | Male |

Elders:
    Ally Clans
    ColossalClan | Grey_Hoodie
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | MorningClan | stormly
    South | Clan Name | Username
    ColossalClan | Grey_Hoodie

Medicine Store
    Hawkweed | Coughs
    Catmint | Greencough
    Tansy | Coughs
    Marigold | Scratches
    Burdock | Rat Bites
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Poppystorm | Tansycloud | 2 (Battle Wounds, Sicknesses)
    Hawktail | Stripepaw | 1 (Defence) | Moves
    Leopardsun | Applepaw | 0 (//) | Moves
    Shadeglare | Sunpaw | 0 (//) | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Darkstar and Silvermask | Copperkit, Slatekit, & Morningkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by sharklord on Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:29 am

N U M B E R O F C A T S: 20

"congratulations on the kits, hollyfur!" purred the black and white kit, who was growing bigger every moon as he became the eldest and strongest kit in the nursery. pretty soon, he'd be an apprentice, and with all the big, muscular warriors in the clan, he was ecstatic to know which one would be the one to mentor him. and then, his warrior ceremony. "what have you decided to name them?"

"thank you, speckledkit." the ginger queen purred, before nudging each suckling kit with her nose as she spoke their names. "whitekit, flamekit, juniperkit, and alderkit." her gaze softened as she gazed at each and every one of them.

scottykit, so far the only kitten in the nursery he could play with, bounded up to them, his tail flicking this way and that, and he and speckledkit engaged in a yowling tustle of fur. the three queens, including speckledkit's mother, watched them with amused expressions.

[ twistedtale (renamed ambercoal) is recieved from skyclan's
    re-adoption, and joins summitclan as a warrior]
    [ hunting: mothflight, redtail, eaglefrost ]
    [ hunting: frostfur and thistleclaw ]
    [ patrol: summitstar, whitethroat, wolfclaw ]
    [ training: eaglefrost & moosepaw, redtail & firepaw ]
    [ wolfclaw decides to search for mistyfoot's mate ]
    [ searching for herbs: egretcall and firepaw ]

[ frostfur and hollyfur decide to have another litter of kits ]
    [ mothflight meets up with blazeheart of jayclan to have kits]
    [ kitting: spottedleaf goes into labor ]
    [ kitting: mistyfoot goes into labor ]
    [ kitting: eaglefrost goes into labor ]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Morningclan | stormly
    Northeast | Jayclan | moon
    East | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x0 | Eases toothaches
    Cobwebs x3 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding
    Juniper berries x0 | Soothes bellyaches
    Lavender x1 | Cures fever and chills
    Poppy seeds x3 | Help a cat sleep
    Rogwort Leaves x0 | Treats aching joints
    Sorrel x0 | Gives cat an appetite
    Nettle Leaves x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Chamomile x0 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Catmint x0 | Cures whitecough or greencough
    Heather Nectar x0 | Makes swallowing easier
    Mint x0 | Covers the scent of death
    Parsley x0 | stops a queen producing milk
    Stinging Nettle x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Bindweed x0 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
    Horsetail x1 | usage
    Lamb's Ear x1 | usage
    Rush x1 | usage
    Mallow Leaves x1 | usage
    Holly Berries x1 | usage
    Burdock Root x1 | usage
    Borage Leaves x1 | usage
    Foxglove Seeds x1 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Eagle | x1 | 3 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine (Stoat) | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
    Rock Bass | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Eaglefrost | Moosepaw | 3 training sessions | Hunting, Climbing, Battle,
    Defense
    Redtail | Firepaw | 1 training session | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Redtail and Eaglefrost | Scottykit
    Whitethroat and Spottledleaf | Speckledkit
    Frostfur and Hollyfur | Whitekit, Flamekit, Juniperkit, Alderkit
Last edited by serpentine. on Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:00 am

Number of Cats: 8 Tom Cats | 10 She-Cats
Next Moon-Pool visit December 26th

Oakpaw’s POV

”I’ll get you!” Oakpaw boomed, stomping around the camp like an angry badger. The snow underneath his paws left a deep imprint in the soil as he strongly slammed his paws down.
“Burnkit, attack!” Silverkit shrieked in happiness, launching himself at the “badger”.
Oakpaw dramatically fell on his side as Burnkit and Silverkit trampled over him. Then, Oakpaw then let out a bellow to Daisypaw.
“How dare you attack my badger friend! Now I’ll have to eat you!” The brown and black apprentice called, lumbering over to assist Oakpaw.
“You can’t eat my siblings!” Wailed Oceankit, butting his head against Daisypaw’s chest.
“Oakpaw, he struck me down!” Daisypaw collapsed feebly, closing her eyes and letting out a dramatic sigh.
“We can’t let them win, again !” Oakpaw insisted, prodding at the collapsed Daisypaw.
“Burnkit, Silverkit, and Oceankit! You’ll catch green-cough being out there!” Conch’s wail pierced Oakpaw’s sensitive ear fur and he sighed softly.
“Go on kits, we don’t want to upset your mother.” He murmured, nosing along the three. He wondered where Dolphinkit was- the smaller of the four never seemed to play like his siblings. Daisypaw playfully headbutted Oakpaw and let out a mrrow of amusement.
“You’re more sad than them, you stupid furball!”

Reefstar's POV

Will write later.

x

→ Pearlheart and Wildflower go into labor.
→ Oakpaw and Daisypaw play with Oceankit, Silverkit, Burnkit, and Dolphinkit outside.
→ Stormwind, Hawkflight, and Orcapaw go hunting.
→ Brookstream looks for bright-eye, lovage, catmint, and burnet.
→ Turtlefur, Reefstar, and Ebonyclaw go on a border patrol.
→ Reefstar falls under the ice in a river and loses two lives.
→ The Clan consumes x4 servings of prey.

Leader:
Reefstar | 50 moons | Male | 🐚
Lives: 7/9

Deputy:
Frecklewish | 25 moons | Female | 🐚

Medicine Cat:
Brookstream | 25 moons | Female | 🐚

Warriors:
Swimmers:
Stormwind | 27 moons | Male | 🐚

Ebonyclaw | 18 moons | Male | 🐚

Climbers
Turtlefur | 55 moons | Female | 🐚

Hawkflight | 47 moons | Male |🐚

Apprentices:
Climber 'Paws:
Orcapaw | 13 moons | Male |🐚

Daisypaw | 11 moons | Female |🐚

Oakpaw | 12 moons | Male | 🐚

Queens:
Conch | 40 moons | Female | 🐚

Wildflower | 20 moons | Female | Pregnant | 🐚

Pearlheart | 27 moons | Female | Pregnant |🐚

Kits:
Dolphinkit | 4 moons | Male | 🐚

Burnkit | 4 moons | Female | 🐚

Oceankit | 4 moons | Female | 🐚

Silverkit | 4 moons | Male | 🐚

Elders:
Willowfern | 137 moons | Female | 🐚

Ally Clans:
MapleClan | lost thoughts
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Winterclan | ilhdc7
East | Pebbleclan | Lady Masquerade
South | CLOSED
West | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
x2 | Borage | Helps a queen's milk to come.
x3 | Cobweb | Stops bleeding and binds wounds.
x1 | Comfrey Root | Sooths itching, inflamation,
and stiffness.
x2 | Juniper Berry | Helps breathing, gives strength,
and soothes bellies.
x2 | Marigold | Stops infection, stops bleeding, lowers
inflamation.
x1 | Feverfew | Reduces fevers, stops aches, and soothes
headaches.
x1 | Tormentil | Extracts poison and treats all wounds.
x1 | Daisy Leaves | Eases the pain of aching joints
x2 | Lavender | Cures fevers
x1 | Mint | Hides the scent of death
x1 | Rush | Helps hold a broken limb in place

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x3 | 3 servings
Tuna | x0 | 3 servings
Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
Anchovy | x0 | 2 servings
Crab | x1 | 2 servings
Oyster | x2 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Lizard | x1 | 1 serving
Sparrow | x2 | 2 servings
Finch | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
Pearlheart | Orcapaw | 3 | Swimming, Hunting, Battle
Reefstar | Oakpaw | 1 | Battle
Turtlefur | Daisypaw | 1 | Battle

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Stormwind and Pearlheart | Siblings
-
Conch and Sootshade {Tempestclan} | Ex-Mates
> Dolphinkit, Burnkit, Oceankit, Silverkit
-
Pearlheart and Aloeleap {WinterClan} | Mates
> Unborn
-
Wildflower and Eaglefeather {Stagclan} | Mates
> Unborn
Last edited by clarke, on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

n e b u l a c l a n | #000

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:03 am

far north of where the original four clans once lived, is a vast mountain range that is covered in a long-lasting darkness. these cats are extremely close to starclan, and they have evolved to survive in the harsh conditions their territory has. the mountains are their home and caves are their dens. they are nebulaclan.

these cats mostly have pelts of darker colors that help them blend in with the darkness. their eyes are a bit larger than normal, helping them to see with what little light the area gets. they have longer legs to help them get through the snow that lays on the ground year round. their fur is thick, and kits born with thin fur don't typically last very long. their paws are wider than an average cat's, giving them more surface area to help them not sink as deep in the snow.

these cats are wary of outsiders, and will attack unless given good reason not to. they are very close to one another though, and sleep very close to each other to block out the cold of the mountains. they stick to a daily routine, and don't like a break in the hierarchy. they catch mostly hares and mice, but the occasional hawk provides a good meal for the clan. the elders love telling stories to kits and apprentices, and the queens don't allow kits anywhere near the cave entrance.

the typical daily routine consists of the deputy waking up before dawn and discussing with the leader and medicine cat about how many patrols of each kind are needed that day. a typical patrol consists of one seasoned warrior, two younger warriors, and one apprentice. the deputy will then call the clan together at dawn and appoint cats to patrols, and then the clan will share a morning meal together before the first patrols leave. cats that aren't on patrol usually stay within the camp and talk, but they are always welcome to help clean snow from the entrance, though that is typically an apprentice duty. as the sun sets and the final patrols come in, the clan shares an evening meal and then they do nothing until they fall asleep.

the clan lives high in the mountains, and they stick to a small area surrounding their cave. they live in a cave, and the smaller caves that branch off are the dens. each den has vines hanging in the entrance. outside the cave, walls of rock and sharp drop offs make the territory dangerous, but they can follow a path to the hunting grounds, and another path for the training grounds. the hunting grounds are a large flat area with a few trees and lots of places for prey to hide. the training grounds are a smaller flat area with no trees that makes the perfect place for battle training. in the last moon of an apprenticeship, the apprentice learns to fight closer to areas where a cat could fall and die and is taught how to avoid getting pushed off a cliff.

(i though i might try this again, hopefully i can keep track of this clan)
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / starter posts.

Postby deimido » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:07 am

↟The Sound Of Bells↟ | ValleyClan wrote:
doing this on mobile so I apologize for any sizing or grammtical errors ^^;

Territory ValleyClan lives in the slopes and hills of Val-Des-Bois, a beautiful valley with a river cutting straight through it like a knife.
Val-Des-Bois is french for "Valley of the Woods", and it stays true to it's name. The slopes are covered with trees of all different sizes, ranging from oak to fir trees. The camp is located on one of these slopes, a small clearing on a stone ledge that leads into a large cave. Within the slopes lay a tunnel leading deep into the mountain. In the tunnel is Moon-Flower, an almost glowing flower encased in a cave with a floor covered in water. It is here that cats may communicate with StarClan. There are Twoleg lodges scattered around key points of the valley, and during Newleaf and Greenleaf, cats have reported seeing twolegs walking around with loudsticks and hearing loud booms, along with the appearences of dead or wounded animals.

Cats The cats of ValleyClan are strong, long legged felines with usually larger builds and longer tails. They are built this way in order to climb up and down the slopes in order to catch prey and patrol around. ValleyClan cats are loyal, strong-spirited, and do not take kindly to those willing to belittle their beliefs. Their pelts consist of mainly reds, browns,
oranges, and blacks. Cats with pelts such as whites and tans are harder to find, but not unheard of. The rarest pelt colour is tortoiseshell, with usually only 1-4 tortoiseshell cats being present at one time in ValleyClan.

Prey The most common prey is europeaon rabbits, hares, and field mice, which can be found all year round. Salmon is found in the rivers during Greenleaf and start to become scarce during the beginnings of Leaf-fall. During Greenleaf and Leaf-fall, cats of ValleyClan may find herds of Roe-Deer or Red Deer roaming around the river, but hunting them can be very dangerous, and cats have been known to die from just one kick or headbutt of a Roe or Red deer buck.

ValleyClan rules and traditions - No cat may go within 5 foxlengths of the river on their own, they must have at least one other clanmate with them.
- Deer is only to be hunted with a patrol consisting of at least 5 cats, no less.
- The killing of a Red Deer buck is a sign of good luck for that moon, and the members of the patrol will be highly praised.

Yes, Val-Des-Bois is a map from theHunter, don't judge me

[ StarClan has given ValleyClan's first leader nine lives; ValleyClan has been founded! ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
NebulaClan | sengi. wrote:
      far north of where the original four clans once lived, is a vast mountain range that is covered in a long-lasting darkness. these cats are extremely close to starclan, and they have evolved to survive in the harsh conditions their territory has. the mountains are their home and caves are their dens. they are nebulaclan.

these cats mostly have pelts of darker colors that help them blend in with the darkness. their eyes are a bit larger than normal, helping them to see with what little light the area gets. they have longer legs to help them get through the snow that lays on the ground year round. their fur is thick, and kits born with thin fur don't typically last very long. their paws are wider than an average cat's, giving them more surface area to help them not sink as deep in the snow.

these cats are wary of outsiders, and will attack unless given good reason not to. they are very close to one another though, and sleep very close to each other to block out the cold of the mountains. they stick to a daily routine, and don't like a break in the hierarchy. they catch mostly hares and mice, but the occasional hawk provides a good meal for the clan. the elders love telling stories to kits and apprentices, and the queens don't allow kits anywhere near the cave entrance.

the typical daily routine consists of the deputy waking up before dawn and discussing with the leader and medicine cat about how many patrols of each kind are needed that day. a typical patrol consists of one seasoned warrior, two younger warriors, and one apprentice. the deputy will then call the clan together at dawn and appoint cats to patrols, and then the clan will share a morning meal together before the first patrols leave. cats that aren't on patrol usually stay within the camp and talk, but they are always welcome to help clean snow from the entrance, though that is typically an apprentice duty. as the sun sets and the final patrols come in, the clan shares an evening meal and then they do nothing until they fall asleep.

the clan lives high in the mountains, and they stick to a small area surrounding their cave. they live in a cave, and the smaller caves that branch off are the dens. each den has vines hanging in the entrance. outside the cave, walls of rock and sharp drop offs make the territory dangerous, but they can follow a path to the hunting grounds, and another path for the training grounds. the hunting grounds are a large flat area with a few trees and lots of places for prey to hide. the training grounds are a smaller flat area with no trees that makes the perfect place for battle training. in the last moon of an apprenticeship, the apprentice learns to fight closer to areas where a cat could fall and die and is taught how to avoid getting pushed off a cliff.

(i though i might try this again, hopefully i can keep track of this clan)

[ StarClan has given NebulaClan's first leader nine lives; NebulaClan has been founded! ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ValleyClan | p. 1

Postby Monomares » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:56 am

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
Cats:
M: 1 F: 0
Next Moon-Flower Visit: 12/30/'17

Roestar sat upon the ledge, over-looking his new territory. It was very serene, the moonlight reflecting off the water.
He sighed, the empty cave echoing his loneliness. He stepped off the ledge, landing a few feet below in a patch of soft grass.
He headed in the direction of the tunnel he had found earlier, the need for some company growing.

{ Roestar travels to Moon-Flower to request a Deputy }

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟

Leader:
          Roestar | 36 m | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❃[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Big Fish (Salmon) | x0 | 3 servings
    Roe Deer | x0 | 4 servings
    Red Deer | x0 | 5 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Number of Cats: | ♂: 7 | ♀: 5 | Cats: 12 |
next patrol: Soon
next moonpool visit: now

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

After Emberstar came back from the moon pool and the others too, the day seemed to be normal and restful for all cat in the clan.

It's been a couple of mouths now and nothing has really happened for the time being. All cat grew a little bit older as the heavy storms hit and the cold snow shushing down, with the sun beaming down on the clan. As Emberstar being the clan leader she loves to spend time with her friend, Ravenclaw. The she-cat all was have a little giggle around like little kits and play around not acting like a leader should. But this ticked off Blazeclaw a little, as she needs to do her job but Emberstar didn't care as much. With the day getting more darker as some members of the clan went off in there den leaving Ember and Blaze all alone.

As a quick look Blazeclaw narrowed his eyes at Emberstar. With that Ember looked over with her dark ocean eyes with her fur puffed up. Blazeclaw looked away and sighed opening his jaw but then closing it, "Ember." Blazeclaw said in a cold voice making Ember look at him. "Yes Blazeclaw?" As Ember said flicking her tail a little. "I see you have been acting differently." Blazeclaw said as he looked over at Ember still with his eye's narrowed at her leaving Ember to shiver a little from his cold eyes. Blazeclaw saw her shiver a little making him have a little grin apron to is face. "What do you mean by that?" Ember said looking away as she looked into the sky with Blazeclaw giving off a heavy sigh to her making Ember thinking it was little bit rude to do. "You not acting like a clan leader should." As he looked down to his paws seeing his claws are out leaving Ember to quickly look at him. "I have been acting like i should." she stopped for a second "As a leader." As she though. BlazeClaw shook his head as he got up from the ground and walked to the side of Ember leaving his tail to brush onto her chin. "No." he said as Ember shot an eye at him quickly making her a little bit more mad than she was before. "You going around a Warrior and being like a little kit, as known you are a fully grown Cat." Blazeclaw said stopping in his tracks, "Stop acting like a kit and become a real Leader." With him walking on "or i'll replace you." As he walked off acting like he's the leader.

This seemed weird for Ember since both off them where good friends but now turned into something different. Less trust came from Blazeclaw from Emberstar as she walked off into her den thinking about that happened that afternoon.

Then sun has come up as the moon goes down leaving the hole clan to awake from there sleep. Emberstar woke up as she looked around in her den seeing that the sun was beaming into her den only reaching at her paws. Slowly she got up walking out side to see Mossmoon walking by as she qucikly walked up to her leaving Mossmoon to look at her with a smile. "Hello honey~" Mossmoon said with a motherly tone to Ember leaving her to smile a little bit, "Have you seen Blazeclaw this pass morning?" She said "He went some where last nigh after talking to me but i'm just wondering that if he's still around." She said in one go with Mossmoon shaking her head. "Sorry Honey bunch but i haven't seen him. But you can go and ask his meat, i'm sure she'll know." Mossmoon added a smile and said goodbye as she walked to wavepaw.

Emberstar sighed as she walked over to the warriors den as she took one step in seeing two kits on the floor fast asleep and Flamestorm next to him. Ember looked down a rubbed her head onto the kits saying hello as they didn't wake up but only moved a little. She didn't want to wake up Flamestorm as she was fats asleep with her kits so she let them be and though that she cloud talk to her then she woke up.

It was the time of day where Emberstar had to go and find a new warrior in the moonpool. As she made her way there she sighed and looked up into the sky.

-=Will write more when i get back=-

{Emberstar went to the moonpool and asked for a warrior}
{Nightcry went training with wavepaw and learned a new skill}
{Fangkit has fallen for a cold leaving Flamestorm in a worries}
{Ravenclaw + lionheart has gone to the portal to find cats and hunt too}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Emberstar | 27 Moons | She-cat | 🔥

Deputy:
          Blazeclaw | 29 Moons | Tom | 🔥

Medicine Cat:
          Smokeheart | 39 | She-cat | 🔥

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          tba | 14 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Steamheart | 19 | Tom | 🔥
          Flamestorm | 36 | She-cat |🔥
          Nightcry | 23 | Tom | 🔥
          Ravenclaw | 29 | Tom | 🔥
          lionheart | 23 | Tom |🔥

Apprentices:
          Wavepaw | 13 | Tom | 🔥

Queens:
          Mossmoon | 34 | She-cat | 🔥

Kits:
          Fangkit | 1 | Tom | 🔥
          Stormkit | 1 | she-cat | 🔥

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark |For tooth pain| X0
    Wintergreen |Treats wounds| X0
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting X0
    Marigold | Stops bleeding. | X0
    Butterbur | Clear of headaches | X1
    Catmint | Helps with colds | X1
    Celandine | Helps weak eyes | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile (Empty):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x1 | 0 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x2 | 0 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x2 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 0 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Nightcry | Wavepaw | 1 | Hunting, Battle skill

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Blazeclaw X Flamestorm
    ↪Stormkit , Fangkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Mimu on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

n e b u l a c l a n | #001

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:45 pm

number of cats: | ♂: 1 | ♀: 0 | total: 1 |
next moonpool visit: now

✏︎ foreststar lifted his thickly furred head and glanced around the empty cave he'd discovered just days ago after a mysterious dream was sent to him by cats called starclan. he was lonely, but he remembered what starclan had told him. he could travel to the moonpool and ask for a cat every week. he sat up and shook his fur, sending drops of snow flying in all directions. his thick pelt kept him warm, but the outdoors was not looking very welcoming. he sighed and decided then that he needed to hunt, check his borders, and head towards the moonpool if he wanted to reach there by moonhigh. he stretched each long limb before stepping out onto the snow. a strong gust of wind blew against him and he braced himself so he wouldn't get knocked over. he followed the path he'd found and headed towards the hunting grounds. as he slipped silently into the flat area, he smelled the delicious scent of hare mingled with other creatures. he crouched low as he scanned the area, and then he hunted. after hunting, he marked the borders, keeping an eye out for hawks or foxes the whole time. after he finished his rounds, he headed down to the moonpool. he reached it with no time to spare, and he curled next to it and slipped into starclan. he woke, and spotted a dear friend of his. "i was told i could request cats. i've come to ask for an addition to my clan, i don't care what rank he or she would be for, i just need a fellow cat to help me search for new members."

[ foreststar went hunting. ]
      [ foreststar patrolled the borders. ]
      [ foreststar asked for a random cat from starclan. ]

leader:
          foreststar | thirty-eight moons | tom | x

deputy:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

medicine cat:

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 pm

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 24 | Males: 12 | Females:12 | Last Post: X

The nine ghostly cats stood fearfully under a starless sky, luminous eyes wide and limbs quivering with fear.

''Mum? Mum, are you okay?'' Ternpaw nuzzled his mother's sodden body, burying his pink nose into her coal-black fur. He could tell that Nightclaw was afraid, and he understood that; they weren't meant to be here, dwelling among murderers and monsters.Trees loomed like clawed beings and eyes blinked in the shadows before them and before them, appeared a ghostly white molly.

Swanstar chuckled at their faces of fright, regarding them with cool icy eyes. Snailstep had done good to trigger the war, sending all these unfortunate souls plummeting to their doom; evidently fate had not been kind to them. Fate hadn't been kind to Swanstar either, for hunger laced her body and her pelt was ragged for the want of remaining dry for longer than two minutes. And fate had been cruel to her even before that; so she'd be twice as cruel.

Robinstorm was the first to speak, getting up on sodden paws. ''Why are we here!?'' She hissed, patchy fur bristling. ''Is StarClan just as unjust as Fritillarystar?!'' Outraged gasps from her fellow MoorClanners with the exception of Nettlefang and Swift whom all quietly agreed with the torbie's accusation. It was all very strange why they were not in StarClan; sitting high among their ancestors and regarding their living companions with protective and loving eyes.

''I know why I'm here.'' whispered Hollytail, curling a patched tail around her paws; she'd died on the brink of Leafbare. ''I killed you...'' The molly turned to face Nightclaw, guilt painting shame on her face. ''I'm a murderer.'' Hollytail turned to Darkheart. Guilt crept into the nightmarish scene and made itself king there. ''I’m meant to be here but the others? I don't understand.''

Swanstar grew bored of the whispers, gasps and mutters that spewed from the mouths of the MoorClanners; At least TumbleClan knew how to keep a stiff upper lip, they'd only ever had one murderer in their ranks and that had been Swanstar herself. Glancing skywards, Swanstar hoped that Fritillarystar was sleeping fitfully; she'd need the rest to be able to cope with what Swanstar had planned for her. But it'd all fall apart unless she gained the nine lives that Swanstar believed she so richly deserved.

''Cats of the shadows! Hear me and praise me!'' Swanstar yowled, startling Stonenose whom had been quietly muttering the prophecy over and over again under his breath. '''I have here the nine cats and the blood that ran in their veins!'' The trees darkened and the eyes that stared betwixt the trunks shone brilliantly like a thousand firefly rumps lightning up at the same time. In the new light, Swanstar appeared as she was; a crazed tyrant to the waiting nine. ''Step forward, or the shadows will make you!'' Swanstar commanded, beckoning forth a trembling black tom.

Swift was afraid of the dark, always had been and even now among the dark trees, Swift could feel his legs trembling and saw that as he neared Swanstar, the very air was freezing in his lungs. Blimey, did she carry her own leafbare around with her? Swift glared bravely at Swanstar, the regal molly taking no notice of his anger towards her. ''Why are you like this?'' Swift piped up, his voice ashamedly squeaky with fear. ''What do you have to gain from it?''

''Power.'' Swanstar replied without a moment's hesitation. ''I gain power, control and order; you see, Swift, I never had those in life.'' The white molly approached on phantom-like paws. ''But when I had my first taste, it was wonderful!'' She exclaimed, regarding the black tom's fear filled face and a soft chuckle pouring from her open maw. ''But let's not dilly dally.'' The molly turned to the rest of the MoorClanners, stood there quivering like feathers in a hurricane and leaves in a gale.

Ternpaw stepped forward, ushered by ghouls like a mother ushers her rowdy kittens into the nursery. The young tom could sense the evil that oozed off the molly’s snow-white fur, like an invisible miasma that hung around her like a veil. ‘’You’re not a good cat.’’ Ternpaw hissed, fur bristling in the cool forest air. Forest-green eyes blazed with anger, meeting Swanstar’s icy ones with unrelenting contempt. ‘’You think I don’t know that, Ternpaw?’’ replied Swanstar, rolling her eyes softly. ‘’I believe you have a life to give me.’’ She tilted her head thoughtfully, watching the tom fight with his temper and growl out his life.

‘’I give you the life of bloodlust; may you never feel satisfied with the amount of red flowers you grow, you monster.’’ Ternpaw watched the leader’s eyes quiver as a red light seemed to coat every shadow in a layer of russet; it was satisfiying and with that Ternpaw’s smile misted away into nothing, his entire body following shortly.

Nettlefang approached shortly, grim as he watched the young apprentice fade away like morning mist. In his opinion Ternpaw’s unfortunate death was the pivot for his life’s down spiral and while he didn’t resent the apprentice for dying, Nettlefang couldn’t help but wonder if all this would’ve happened if they’d just quickly and efficiently caught the murderer rather than toss accusations around based off a bias.

‘’Swanstar, I give you life of ever-lasting guilt; may you never feel redemption for what you have done and may the nightmares haunt you.’’

Nettlefang was thankful for the void swallowing him up, rendering him gone forever; perhaps the rest that Nettlefang truly deserved. Behind him, had stood Stonenose; silent and muttering something about the third wing under his breath. The grey healer didn’t look Swanstar in the eye, perhaps he was afraid she’d turn him to stone and have him live up to his name.

‘’I give you the life of silence; may you spare others the wrath of your sharp tongue.’’

Cat after cat after cat had vanished before him and Swift’s legs trembled as he approached Swanstar; although she seemed a little ruffled by the curses that were bestowed on her, it didn’t stop her from being oh so composed and menacing. Glancing anxiously over his shoulder, Swift flashed Robinstorm a loving and piteous look before turning back to his worst nightmare.

‘’I give you the life of lovesickness; may you never have the courage to give your heart to the one you truly love.’’ And with a last look at Robinstorm, Swift vanished from this world forever, Nightclaw briskly taking her place in front of Swanstar.

Curling a coal-black tail around her paws, Nightclaw looked upon Swanstar with a look heavy with hatred and a mother’s anger. ‘’You were the one that caused all this; monster.’’ She snarled, realizing that Swanstar truly felt no remorse for all that she’d done.

The blizzard-white cat chuckled and stared at Nightclaw. ‘’Monster? How charming.’’ She cooed. ‘’That’s actually one of the nicer things others have called me, dear.’’ Swanstar informed, eyes shining like two slivers of a coloured crescent moon. ‘’And now, my life?’’

Angrily Nightclaw hissed at Swanstar, spitting her life out with spite. ‘’I give you the life of a mother’s wrath; may boundless anger be your only friend and cloud your senses.’’ And in a fading mass of black fur, Nightclaw cursed Swanstar for the rest of her life.

Dustfoot, Hollytail and Darkheart all approached at the same time; staring unblinkingly and unlovingly at her. The first to speak was Dustfoot, voice low with rage and contempt burning bright.

‘’I give you the life of never forgetting; may you know the past entirely and burn for it.’’ The siamese turned away and padded into nothingness; leaving behind his family in return and the three remaining she-cats trembled; for different reasons. Hollytail was the first of the two remaining to step forward and she’d been trembling because of fear.

‘’I’m sorry...I’m sorry.’’ She gabbled, bowing under Swanstar’s unrelenting stare. ‘’Get up, I’ve murdered too; you get over it eventually.’’ The TumbleClanner murmured, flicking an ear impatiently and waiting for the russet molly to get on with it. Struggling onto quavering paws, Hollytail stared at Swanstar and sighed.

‘’I give you the life of grief; may you weep and weep and weep for all that you’ve destroyed.’’

The strangely beautiful molly vanished into oblivion, leaving Swanstar impatient and the two remaining mollies visibly stirred by all the lives they’d heard so far. ‘’Do you have no compassion, Swanstar?’’ piped up a coal-black she-cat, amber eyes wide in the dark. ‘’What a shame; you could’ve been a valuable asset to your clan.’’

This comment stung and Swanstar turned on her, spitting insults. ‘’I was a valuable asset to my clan; they just frittered power away on the those less valuable.’’ She sighed, wondering when the last two would come and what they were. ‘’What’s my life, Darkheart? Spill.’’ And spill did Darkheart.

‘’I give you the life of longing; may you watch the one you love struggle from afar and may you also love the those that despise you.’’

Although Darkheart had the fortune to charm Lizardpath, she’d not lived long enough to take it a step further although StarClan knows that had she become mates with Lizardpath; one of their kittens would’ve become a leader, a legendary and wise one at that! But alas this wasn’t the case, for fate decided the day was to be cruel. Watching her shadow-dark friend fade away, Robinstorm swallowed and approached; a brave face in all that was grim.

‘’You can stop pretending, Robinstorm, I know you’re broken on the inside.’’ Swanstar mocked, trying to break the plump torbie apart. ‘’Oh dear, Robinstorm, so stupid for thinking your fate lay in being Robinstar.’’ The torbie prickled at this accusation. ‘’I didn’t want to be leader! I just wanted Fritillarystar to realize she was wrong.’’

‘’Sure, you did.’’ Swanstar sneered. ‘’Nobody ever rebels against their leader unless its for their own gain, Robinstorm.’’ The molly circled Robinstorm like a hunting monster, eyes bright and predatory. ‘’You can stop trying to be a hero.’’

‘’Swanstar, shut up.’’ Robinstorm commanded, turning on the snow-white cat. ‘’No more of your lies; just take this life and wait until you get what’s coming for you.’’ The torbie snarled at Swanstar, looking into the murky depths of the woods.

‘’I give you the life of revenge; may it consume you until it’s all you desire.’’

Lightningstrike sat sullenly in the corner of camp, aware despite his blindness that Oakfeather was glaring at him; condemning him for his murder of her mate. He didn’t blame her for that, he’d condemn a murderer too. He heard paw-falls and before he knew it, Oakfeather’s voice was blasting into his ear.

‘’You’re a disgrace.’’ The molly snarled, voice trembling with emotion. Lightningstrike’s pelt bristled with irritation. He didn’t need to be told that by Oakfeather; the way Avocetblaze avoided him was enough and the way his heart chided him was enough. He didn’t need an angry mother scolding him too. ‘’I know, Oakfeather, and I can’t ask for forgiveness…’’ The pale pelted tom finished his sentence with a heavy sigh. Oakfeather wasn’t satisfied but he could hear her walking away; apparently she was never able to truly unleash her wrath on anyone, murderer or not.

The atmosphere of the clan was stifling and Ravenflower hated it, even as she conversed with Harefoot about TumbleClan; the memories that ought have been happy were overshadowed by the feeling of unease. ‘’Harefoot, do you think something bad is going to happen?’’ The former healer inquired, releasing that the camp was unusually silent; save for the loud chatter of Trouttail, but then everyone suspected that molly was a few whiskers short of a mouse.

‘’Bad? Why?’’ Harefoot murmured, his stumpy tail twitching with anxiety; it always did whenever he got scared. Although Ravenflower had long given up the art of healing, it didn’t erase the bond she had with StarClan; sacred and very special. ‘’Did StarClan tell you that?’’ He whispered, eyes suddenly shiny with awe and mystique.

Ravenflower shook her head, as a punishment for her betrayal StarClan had tugged their bond away with her and had refused to speak to her since. ‘’They haven’t spoken to me since I left TumbleClan; but I just feel like something’s about to happen.’’ An ear-twitch. ‘’It’s a gut feeling.’’

‘’I see…’’ Harefoot murmured. ‘’Lets hope it’s just a gut feeling.’’

‘’I don’t think it is.’’

‘’Don’t say that!’’

‘’Don’t say what?’’ inquired Sandleap, ambling up to them with large fretful eyes. ‘’Is it serious?’’ The russet tom murmured, plopping himself down before them. ‘’Are we in danger?’’ Sandleap piped up, causing Avocetblaze to stir out of her sleep and Neritefang to cast an odd look at him. ‘’What is it?’’ Sandleap continued, babbling in fear.

‘’You need to calm down.’’ Ravenflower replied, frowning at him. ‘’It’s just a gut feeling.’’ The former healer sighed, feeling guilty for spreading feelings of distress around the camp. ‘’No use panicking about gut feelings.’’ She soothed, laying her head down. ‘’But why are we worrying? We’ve got nine new clanmates and that should be reason enough to smile.’’

Harefoot and Sandleap shared an uncertain look and nodded in agreement, although they weren’t entirely sold on the idea that they should be smiling when it was true that there was something dark and sinister on the horizon. Like a ghoul digging it’s way out it’s grave.

Swanstar has returned.
Harefoot, Sandleap and Ravenflower go on patrol
Trouttail and Smallwhisker gather herbs
Lizardpath and Linnettail go hunting

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 57 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 52 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 15 | Female | X
    Trouttail | 39 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 56 | Female | X
    Bramblefur | 49 | Male |X
    Braircloud | 52 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 69 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 23 | Female | X
    Lizardpath | 30 | Male |X
    Avocetblaze | 27 | Female | X
    Harefoot | 54 | Male | X
    Sandleap | 41 | Male |X
    Lightning | 34 | Male | X

Apprentices:
    Sparrowpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Vervainpaw | 6 | Male |X - Not part of Clan
    Lilypaw | 8 | Female | X - Not part of Clan

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 70 | Female | X

Kits:
    Elmkit | 5 | Female | X
    Hazelkit | 5 | Male |X
    Beechkit | 5 | Male |X

Elders:
    Neritefang | 300 | Female | X

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Sparrowpaw | Bramblefur | N/A
    Vervainpaw | Snailstep | N/A (Not yet)
    Lilypaw | Fritillarystar | N/A (Not yet)

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmkit, Hazelkit and Beechkit
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets