Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

clan replies no.23

Postby ashton. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:23 pm

weather: leaf-bare.
      leaf-bare has almost come to a close! the snow is just beginning to melt, and animals are starting to venture out of their shelters. prey will be easier to find!

Salmonn.Fishie wrote:

"And here is the Clan" His Muzzle pointed to the surroundings, Saying the den names one by one. "Thank you, Cedarstar. Its an honor. Im Dusk, By the way." He bowed his head respectively, Waiting for Orders. "Alright Dust, Ill send you on a hunt, To test your skills. Be off now," Cedarstar Pointed Dusk East, Watching him go off.

[Dusk goes hunting]
[Cedarstar prepares to give Dusk his Warrior name (Duskpelt)

dusk caught a mouse and a squirrel!
      [ in your fresh-kill pile, you list 'deer,' which cats do not eat. please change it to one of the possible types of prey listed on the front page. ]

Avisowl wrote:

Sunlight padded along side her deputy smiling "You are a very strong cat, I'm glad to have thought as my deputy." Roachjaw nodded, his mind wandering off into darkness. Gingerflight psdded bahind the two cats, anxiously watching Roachjaw her suspicious thoughts flooded her mind. She shook her head and looked at Sunlight and then the deputy. "Sunlight, I'm going to search for clanmates, to make our clan even strong." he quietly padded away after getting Sunlight's approval, stealing a quick glare at Gingerfeather. Sunlight and Gingerfeather continued to hunt side by side.
Cloudmask quietly cleaned the medicine den, his eyes flickering with excitement. His mind quickened with thoughts of Gingerfeather, not having a clue it was wrong.
{Roachjaw searches for clanmates}
{Gingerfeather And Sunlight hunt}
{one rabbit is eaten}

roachjaw found a warrior!
      gingerfeather and sunlight caught a rabbit and a shrew!

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
🌾 Image

He couldn’t feel the pads of his paws anymore. Walking for days probably hadn’t helped, but the ground, hardened with the dropping temperatures, demanded the tom quicken his pace lest his lose his legs to the frost. A blinding glare from the sun’s reflection on the snow had kept the tom’s head up and eyes squinted despite the exhaustion and strain evident in his neck and shoulders. Even with a thick, protective coat, he could still feel his chest and underbelly beginning to burn in spite of the cold air circulating around him. The odd mixture of temperatures and sensations had pushed him far past the brief irritation he had first felt when he’d entered the forest of giants and realized that there were very few spots for him to flee to when the weather became too harsh for him.
He couldn’t stop though, wouldn’t. By day, the tom couldn’t do much except wander about between the colossal trees and doze briefly when his body gave up on him, but by night, the moon shone brightly on the frozen stream beside him. Its light crafted a long silvery trail that ran up the length of the stream, and the tom was certain he was following a path laid down by Starclan for it never faded and was only ever broken by inevitable strips of shadow cast down by the trees. While he couldn’t be sure as to what his ancestors wanted from him, the ruddy cat knew that they would have offered him another sign if he had done anything against their wishes.
Glancing up, the tom could see the sky shifting colors into something darker, cooler. The day was ending and another long night awaited him, yet the cat rejoiced. Normally he didn’t favor the winter months, but the longer hours of darkness felt essential to him as he tailed along after the moon’s light. But suddenly the path vanished, swallowed up by a sudden coming of clouds. They didn’t threaten a storm, but the tom took the message clearly and stopped moving. He waited for another sign, bouncing from paw to paw to keep warm as the temperature dropped steadily more. It came in the form of a soft beam of light tracing the outline of an outstretched tree root partially covered by snow.
At first, the tom couldn’t really follow what his ancestors meant by showing him it, but as he stepped towards the root, the forest floor flooded with soft moonlight and a glow seemed to rise up from the snow like a praise before it softened again. At the end of this root, another one was highlighted, and the cat paced forward with little pause. He continued to follow the new trail set down for him until his path was suddenly obstructed by a fallen redwood too massive for him to climb over - even if his paws were in working order. Befuddled, the tom searched the grounds for another way around, but there was nothing except the log aglow. He could feel his fur bristling with agitation, and while he was aware that a lack of sleep was definitely influencing his temper, the ruddy tom couldn’t believe that Starclan would just guide him to the middle of nowhere to sit in front of a dead tree and preen happily like that was what they had meant to do.
The cat paced before the fallen log, finally tossing his head back to glare at the skies. If the cold air wasn’t causing his throat to constantly spasm and ache, the tom would have screeched his discontentment to his ancestors until his voice gave out. His eyes followed the movement of the clouds, desperate for some other clue from Starclan, and he watched as they slowly closed up the sky until only a couple stars were left visible. The cat waited a moment more before he realized that nothing was changing, and his eyes were slowly drawn from star to star. There were three of them huddled up together to form a triangle with another brighter one sitting just below the formation. In another gap in the clouds, there was a line of four more stars with the far most left resting slightly above the others.
But as the tom switched to study the very last star, his vision suddenly blurred and his senses were engulfed with abrupt white light. His eyelids felt extremely heavy and an oddly comfortable weight seemed to settle over the tom’s body even as it began to buzz with the need to move. There was a steady slow pulse that passed just beneath his fur and seemed to resonate within his chest. The ruddy cat couldn’t gather the mind to really pay attention to it, but as the pulses grew stronger, he grasped at the realization that they seemed to be counting up toward something.
The final and heaviest beat left the tom feeling nearly overwhelmed with a contentment and pride that didn’t seem to belong to him, but the cat snuggled into himself to try and hold onto the feeling even as it faded away. Dragging his heavy eyelids open, the tom first wondered when he had actually laid down to sleep since he usually just fell over whenever he couldn’t walk on any further. Then he caught sight of a pair of long, tawny legs almost entirely swathed by new snowfall in the earliest light of morning. As the flurries fell, the tom registered that he couldn’t actually feel their cold bite, and he became convinced that he was dreaming when the coyote before him still hadn’t snatched him up and eaten him.
The coyote lowered its head to catch the tom’s eye, and its ears pricked forward with curiosity. The tom could feel something of a memory pulling at him, but it vanished before he could focus on it. The canine in front of him gave a series of short, excited barks before prancing around the cat in a circle, and the tom’s attention was drawn to dark stains around the coyote’s maw. Even though it showed no interest in harming him, the tom couldn’t shake the sinister feeling surrounding the coyote. The cat’s fur puffed up unconsciously, and he raised a paw threateningly, daring the coyote to come closer. The coyote only offered a short whine in response before it trotted away, seemingly carrying the rest of the night sky and stars with it.
With a simple blink, the ruddy tom’s eyes trailed the path the coyote had taken only to find the snow unmarred and free of paw prints. His gaze rose toward the lightening skies, aware now that he was now actually awake, and he realized with a sudden jolt of alarm exactly what Starclan had given him and what was now expected of him. He knew he shouldn’t doubt his ancestors’ decisions, but the tom couldn’t help but fret over the idea that he may not have been the best choice for this role. The tom breathed out a shaky sigh and rolled to his feet, leaning heavily against the redwood log as he waited for his paws to return from being pricked with phantom needles.
β€œI’ll try my best,” he croaked, voice strained by the ache in his throat, β€œto continue the Clans’ legacy and redeem myself as Coyote… star.” Just thinking about the new position Starclan had fitted him into was causing the tom to anxiously run through what his last clan’s leaders had done in their lifetime so that he might be at least somewhat prepared to take up his new responsibilities. In the midst of his storm of thoughts, the ruddy cat’s stomach gurgled and the tom was at once reminded of the fact that his last meal had been a couple days ago. Giving a hoarse, almost hysterical chuckle, the tom sauntered out into the massive forest with his scent hanging heavy behind him so he wouldn’t lose the massive redwood log Starclan had led him to, "I'll figure out where to start when I get back."

[Coyotestar decides to hunt. Coyotestar searches for other cats.]

coyotestar caught a squirrel!
      coyotestar found a warrior!

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

Bramblefur lay on the roof of the snow-dappled house, staring forlornly at the distance. Although he could barely remember his clan nowadays, the tabby tom still missed the forests and the trees that sheltered them from the howl and roar of the wind. Out here on the moors, there was no protection and you were at the sky's mercy; snow tinged the tips of his whiskers and Bramblefur could no longer feel his paws. Tucking them under his belly for warmth, Bramblefur stared at the dipping and rising horizon and wondered how far it stretched. Had Snailstep and Nettlefang both managed to flee far away, unable to ever be found ever again?

And which one of them had done the deed? It was a cold-blooded deed and one that Bramblefur couldn't let roll out of his tongue for the fear of having Ternpaw's body flash by his eyes again. He knew that most thought it was Nettlefang, he'd killed cats before and Bramblefur could see why he'd do it. But Fritillarystar no doubt had some vendetta towards the silver tom and Bramblefur couldn't help but wonder if she was a bit biased in her judgement. Snailstep did leave the patrol and Bramblefur couldn't help but wonder if the death of Ternpaw was linked to his departure. It just had to be; Snailstep did something and Bramblefur knew it.
''Bramblefur!'' cried out Braircloud, clambering up to join him. ''You'll freeze to death up here.'' The long-pelted tom chided softly, slumping by his side. Braircloud knew just how thoughtful his friend could be and that worried him; What if one day Bramblefur spent so long with his head in the clouds that he just...wandered off for good? ''It's my sentry duty today, don't worry.'' Bramblefur smiled, nuzzling Braircloud lovingly. ''Still, I'm gonna keep you company.'' and with that the two toms lay together on the rooftop,
joined by a tranquil devotion to one another.

''You fool! You murdered an apprentice!'' The white molly seethed, her voice as sharp as a hawthorn. Snailstep cringed backwards and stared forlornly at the beautiful cat before him. ''I-I'm sorry.'' The shaggy tom mumbled, shaking his head dazedly. ''Save your pining, it doesn't matter.'' Swanstar sighed, glaring into the darkness that unfurled before her. Within the shadows two figures hunched, bowed and empty-eyed. ''I've got uses for him.'' A whimper and a snarl came from the dark, which she ignored. ''But for now...you need to go back to Moorclan; spread lies, say it was Nettlefang.'' Swanstar grinned. ''Nightclaw did us a favour by bringing him into Moorclan.'' And with that, the two maniacs chuckled like demons into the night.

I swear I will mention Lightning, Swift and Avocet next time!
Braircloud and Bramblefur sentry duty
Uhhh, IDK

briarcloud and bramblefur found nothing of interest.

Phina D Wolf wrote:

SweetStar flicked his tail as he surveyed the land around him.this was his land, for his clan. SwiftClan. But before he could go about attempting to recruit any cats, he needed something to eat. He slipped into the tall grasses, his grey and white pelt disappearing into the tawny waves of stalks.

sweetstar caught an ermine!
      [ next time, list the actions you want replied to below the story, like "sweetstar hunts" or "sweetstar patrols". that would make things a lot easier for me c: ]
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostclan 16

Postby ossa di cervo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Number of Cats: eighteen (18) ; 9 β™‚ 9 ♀
needed number of servings: four
kits due in: now
next moonstone visit now / 10-9

Hawkpaw had passed his assessment and the ancestors had spoken to Snowstar. The small tom, so meek, clumsy and honest had earned his warrior name ; Hawktuft. As Snowstar rose that morning she knew instantly what time it was. It was time to give the gaggle of kits their new mentors.

Snowstar called the clan beneath her and began before most had eaten, "I'm sure most of us are aware of what's about to happen, none more so then Poppycloud." a quick giggle passed over the clan and the queen ran her tongue over her shoulder at such attention. The six kits she'd mothered bounced around under her paws, a complete mess. Snowstar continued, "Now, before I get too far," the she-cat turned her attention to Mousewillow, "Is there anything you wish to say, Mousewillow?"

The medicine cat giggled and nodded, "You are so wise, Snowstar. I would like to say that I am ready for an apprentice."

Snowstar took the compliment in stride as she called Burrkit forward, "From this day forward Burrkit, you shall be known as Burrpaw. Mousewillow will be your mentor and I hope she will pass on all the knowledge she has." Burrpaw unenthusiastically touched noses with Mousewillow when the leader was done.

After Burrpaw came his siblings; Briarpaw was assigned to Timberfang, Ashpaw to Bearmask by special request, Willowpaw to Thornblossom, Bramblepaw to Swiftleap and Eaglepaw to Lightningwatcher. Swiftleap had many arguments against giving the love-struck tom an apprentice but most of the clan agreed that Eaglepaw was such a rule follower that he wasn't likely to let Lightningwatcher stray.. too far.

After the numerous ceremonies the clan took up the chant, "Burrpaw! Briarpaw! Ashpaw! Willowpaw! Bramblepaw! Eaglepaw!" Eaglepaw was by far the most proud of this achievement and he took most of the praise while the five other siblings shrank in comparison. While the apprentices were praised and talked about Poppycloud approached Snowstar, "Snowstar. I'd actually like to stay in the nursery. Screech never had me do much hunting or fighting - I'm not sure I'd make a very good warrior." the normally venomous and opinionated she-cat spoke with her head lowered and tail flicking sheepishly behind her.

Snowstar nodded and consented the whole deal - Poppycloud would make an excellent stay in queen. The leader was about to ask Poppycloud to go check on Cobweb when her shriek cut through the clan. The black she-cat stationed at the nursery's entrance collapsed under the sudden pain. Mousewillow was with her in a heartbeat hollering for Burrpaw. The apprentice quickly caught up to his new mentor, ready for his first lesson.

Swiftleap was quick to speak up, "Don't crowd her, everyone back!" his demanding tone had the clan back several steps in a heartbeat. "I want everyone out of the cave. Everyone aside from Mousewillow, Burrpaw and Tumbleweed." With a deep breath the deputy began to assign duties for the day, "Timberfang, Bearmask, and Lightningwatcher, take your new apprentices around the territory starting on the east side. Thornblossom, Mothfrost and I shall start on the west side."

The tom was about to disperse when a quiet voice pipped up, "Ah.. Swiftleap, what about me?"

The deputy turned to find Hawktuft staring back at him. Scolding himself the black and white tom was about to speak when Snowstar cut in, "Hawktuft and I will go hunting." The she-cat spat at Swiftleap, "Unless you have a better way for me to waste my time?" Hawktuft shrank at the hostility in Snowstar's voice and watched Swiftleap visibly recoil. The tom shook his head with a furrowed brow, "No.. Snowstar.. that's fine." "Good. Come along, Hawktuft."

-----
frostclan consumes half a fish and a rabbit

hawkpaw becomes hawktuft!
poppycloud's kits are assigned mentors.
cobweb goes into labor!
mousewillow & burrpaw sit by, ready to help cobweb.
timberfang, bearmask & lightningwatcher patrol and train briarpaw, ashpaw & eaglepaw.
thornblossom, mothfrost & swiftleap patrol the opposite side of the territory and train willowpaw & bramblepaw!
hawktuft and snowstar go hunting!
after hunting snowstar visits the ancestors to ask for a new cat.

Leader:
          Snowstar | forty-seven moons | she-cat | ❄
          Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | forty-two moons | tom | ❄

Medicine Cat:
          Mousewillow | twenty-eight moons | she-cat | ❄
          Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Burrpaw | six moons | tom | ❄

Warriors:
          Timberfang | forty-two moons | tom | ❄
          Tumbleweed | thirty moons | tom | ❄
          Thornblossom | twenty-four moons | she-cat | ❄
          Mothfrost | nineteen moons | she-cat | ❄
          Bearmask | thirty-two moons | tom | ❄
          Lightningwatcher | nineteen moons | tom | ❄
          Hawktuft | thirteen moons | tom | ❄

Apprentices:
          Briarpaw | six moons | she-cat | ❄
          Ashpaw | six moons | she-cat | ❄
          Willowpaw | six moons | she-cat | ❄
          Bramblepaw | six moons | tom | ❄
          Eaglepaw | six moons | tom | ❄

Queens:
          Poppycloud | thirty-nine moons | she-cat | ❄
          Cobweb | twenty-nine moons | she-cat | ❄

Kits:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]❄[/url]

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❄[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❄[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Craterclan | kirkwood gaps
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Forestclan | simonpet
    West | Hopeclan | adiebaby11

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    field mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    fish | x1 | 2 servings
    lemming | x0| 1 servings
    grouse | x1 | 3 servings
    duck | x1 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mousewillow | Burrpaw | # | moves
    Timberfang | Briarpaw | # | moves
    Bearmask | Ashpaw | # | moves
    Thornblossom | Willowpaw | # | moves
    Swiftleap | Bramblepaw | # | moves
    Lightningwatcher | Eaglepaw | # | moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Tumbleweed and Cobweb | Kits
    ? and Poppycloud | briarkit, ashkit, burrkit
    willowkit, bramblekit, & eaglekit

Medicine Store
borage leaves | produces more and better milk also brings down fevers [1]
catmint | best remedy for the deadly greencough [1]
chervil | used on infected wounds & bellyaches also used during kittings [1]
cobweb | absorb and/or stop bleeding [1]
comfrey | repairs broken bones, sooths wounds. helps wrenched claws. eases itches, inflammation and stiffness. helps burns. [1]
dock | soothes scratches & sore pads [1]
honey | soothes infections, helps soothe coughing and gives energy [1]
horsetail | treats infections and stops bleeding. [1]
lavender | cures fever and chills. also used to hide the scent of death [1]
thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock [1]
snakeroot | helps cure poison [1]
sweet-sedge | eases infection [1]
willow bark | eases pain [1]
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ pineclan. } { 47. }

Postby deimos, » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:51 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
number of cats - 42 | toms - 21 | mollies - 21
next moonpool visit - n/a | next kitting - anthiese (now!) | next border/hunting patrol - 7:21 AM (mdt) | prey consumed - x2 wrens - x2 voles

Initially the night was as cold and quiet as it had always been, the forest floor was illuminated by twinkling stars that blanketed the sky and the only sounds heard were that of paw steps crunching the snow-covered ground and the occasional owl hoot made high up in the pines. Had they not been on patrol the four cats would have most likely spent the twilight hours in leisure, relishing in the quiet until dawn came.

A eerie scream quickly broke any thoughts of relaxing and Duckfoot immediately took action, spraying snow behind him as he darted towards the wail with energy akin to a young warrior, paying no attention to how his back leg screamed in protest over being pushed too hard for this level of activity. The tom felt a spike of dread in his heart as the air grew rank with the scent of blood followed by more awful wailing and yowling. Whoever this cat was, they needed help, and fast.

" Duckfoot, I know where the scent is coming from! " He heard Ratnose say, the young tom quickly coming up to his side with his eyes wide in fear and ears pinned to the back of his head. Duckfoot nodded, slowing slightly to let him take the lead as his nose was far more reliable than anyone else's, if anyone could track a cat - it would be certainly be Ratnose. The black warrior then lead his older Clanmates towards a tumbled pile of stone, some holding holes big enough for a cat to shelter in.

Once again the scent of blood flooded Duckfoot's nostrils, curling his lip in disgust before signaling for the rest of the patrol to stand back while he approached the entrance of the undoubtedly injured cat's 'den'. He only hoped he wouldn't find anything too gruesome, however once he caught glimpse of who was instead, he would've dealt with anything worse then seeing the cat he was raised with suffer like this. " Anthiese! " He called in horror, voice breaking as he stared in shock at his sister's suffering state.

He got a low, tired moan in reply. Anthiese was clearly too dazed from pain to respond appropriately, but he didn't miss the flash of recognition in her dull green gaze. Duckfoot jumped when he felt Minkcloud's fur brush against his, her face briefly morphing into one of shock before making herself appear calm in front of them. " She's kitting, but it's not looking good. " The brown molly stated, making her way inside to be with Anthiese and help her in any way she could.

" C-could we try and find Weaselstorm and Shadepaw? " Duckfoot suggested helplessly, the two medicine cats had left camp hours ago for the Moonpool, and any chance of finding them was like meeting a StarClan warrior face to face for the time being. They would have to figure this out on their own, and it terrified him to think his sister's life was in their inexperienced paws. Minkcloud was quiet as she tried to think of any way she could help, racked with guilt as not much came to mind. " Just... find a stick, it might distract her from the pain. A-and tell Larkclaw and Ratnose to run back to camp, Skunknose and Ramhorn would know what to do. "

Duckfoot nodded as he made his way towards the two toms, not bothering to care about taking orders from a cat younger than he, and hurriedly told them to go fetch both former medicine cats from camp. He growled as Larkclaw protested - " Are you kidding?! There's no way we're coming back in time. " - the tabby mewed while Ratnose's paws twitched as he was eager to leave. " We'll go, don't worry Duckfoot. " He meowed, shooting an apologetic look at Larkclaw who stared at him angrily before racing off to PineClan camp with him reluctantly following behind.

Duckfoot whirled around to face the stones again, finding a thick stick leaning against one of the rocks and taking it in his jaws to give to Anthiese so she'd have something to distract herself with. He tried not to think so grim, but having her kit in that bad of a condition in the middle of Leaf-bare? He knew he had to prepare himself for the worst.

He only hoped he would have the strength to deal with whatever happened next.
[ last reply ]
- shadepaw gets her full medicine cat name (-leaf).
- acornpaw gets her full warrior name (-claw).
- anthiese is kitting... (x1 stick used up)
- maplepaw goes on her first training session.
- daisystorm, rosefur, fawnfur, and firepaw go hunting (day) / larkclaw, shrikeface, magpiewhisker, and orchidnose go hunting (night).
- cottonbush and blissheart go patrolling (day). / lizardstripe, juniperpelt, and aspenheart go patrolling (night).

[1] Leader -
    Mintstar | 63 | ❦
    β†ͺ gray-and-white molly with a scarred
    muzzle and neck, a torn ear-tip,
    and hazel eyes.

Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

[1] Deputy -
    Rowanpelt | 46 | ❦
    β†ͺ russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.

[1] Medicine Cat -
    Weaselstorm | 48 | ❦
    β†ͺ brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

[1] Medicine Cat Apprentice -
    Shadepaw | 18 | ❦
    β†ͺ solid black molly with blue eyes.

[21] Warriors -
    Duckfoot | 64 | ❦
    β†ͺ brown-and-white tabby tom with
    green eyes and a limp to his
    step.

Shrikeface | 63 | ❦
    β†ͺ gray-and-white tom with a scarred
    muzzle and yellow eyes.

Ramhorn | 47 | ❦
    β†ͺ longhaired solid white tom with blue eyes;
    formerly of EchoClan.

Minkcloud | 44 | ❦
    β†ͺ chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang | 44 | ❦
    β†ͺ gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Rosefur | 38 | ❦
    β†ͺ longhaired ginger tabby molly with blue eyes;
    formerly of TumbleClan.

Asphodelface | 36 | ❦
    β†ͺ lanky seal point tom with blue eyes.
    Lizardstripe | 33 | ❦
    β†ͺ brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Larkclaw | 33 | ❦
    β†ͺ brown tabby tom with copper eyes.
    Magpiewhisker | 32 | ❦
    β†ͺ black-and-white tom with hazel eyes.
    Aspenheart | 32 | ❦
    β†ͺ handsome gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Fawnfur | 31 | ❦
    β†ͺ fawn-colored molly with green eyes.
    Daisystorm | 26 | ❦
    β†ͺ ginger-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Cottonbush | 23 | ❦
    β†ͺ solid white tom with yellow eyes;
    formerly of WitherClan.

Laurelcloud | 22 | ❦
    β†ͺ solid white molly with blue eyes.
    Vervaincloud | 19 | ❦
    β†ͺ blue point peterbald tom with
    dark blue eyes.

Blissheart | 18 | ❦
    β†ͺ cream tabby tom with yellow eyes;
    formerly of WitherClan.

Ratnose | 18 | ❦
    β†ͺ solid black tom with green eyes.
    Juniperpelt | 13 | ❦
    β†ͺ gray-and-white tom with green eyes.
    Egrettail | 13 | ❦
    β†ͺ white tom with a gray patch on his head
    and blue eyes.

Orchidnose | 13 | ❦
    β†ͺ solid gray molly with green eyes.

[3] Apprentices -
    Acornpaw | 12 | ❦
    β†ͺ brown-and-white molly with brown eyes.
    Firepaw | 11 | ❦
    β†ͺ ginger-and-white tabby tom.
    Maplepaw | 7 | ❦
    β†ͺ tortoiseshell-and-white molly
    with green eyes.

[4] Queens -
    Anthiese | 64 | ❦
    β†ͺ ginger-and-white tabby molly with green eyes.
    Skunknose | 61 | ❦
    β†ͺ gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes
    and a white dorsal stripe.

Wasptail | 51 | ❦
    β†ͺ ginger tabby molly with a long scar
    on her shoulder and yellow eyes.

Rosemask | 38 | ❦
    β†ͺ gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes;
    formerly of FlurryClan.

[11] Kits -
    Marigoldkit | 4 | ❦
    β†ͺ ginger tabby tom.
    Dandelionkit | 4 | ❦
    β†ͺ cream-and-white tabby molly.
    Patchkit | 4 | ❦
    Sheepkit | 4 | ❦
    β†ͺ solid white molly.
    Sorrelkit | 4 | ❦
    Asterkit | 4 | ❦
    β†ͺ solid gray molly.
    Lavenderkit | 4 | ❦
    β†ͺ gray-and-white molly.
    Birchkit | 2 | ❦
    β†ͺ silver tabby molly.
    Ashkit | 2 | ❦
    β†ͺ silver-and-white tabby molly.
    Elmkit | 2 | ❦
    β†ͺ brown-and-white tabby tom.

[0] Elders -
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

Borders
    Northern | BlazeClan (shimmerstream) | allies.
    Western | SilentClan (rainbowcatfish8888) | unaffiliated.
    Southern | TempestClan (iceypopCS) | allies.
    Eastern | JinxClan (vampiress_fox) | allies.
    Northwestern | MoorClan (Dinolil1) | unaffiliated.
    Northeastern | SoulClan (krazykitty00) | unaffiliated.
    Southeastern | open | ----.
    Southwestern | open | ---.

Fresh-kill Pile
    [Clan can have eight servings of prey at the moment.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x0]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x1]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x3]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x4]
    mice | 1 serving. [x5]
    voles | 1 serving. [x4]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x1]

Medicine Store
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x2]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x0]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x0]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x4]
    coltsfoot | eases breathing, kitten-cough, also for cracked & sore pads. [x1]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x1]
    daisy leaves | traveling herb, also for aching joints. [x1]
    deathberries | used to kill other cats. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x0]
    goatweed | eases anxiety & grief. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x0]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x1]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    raspberry leaves | painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting. [x0]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    sorrel | traveling herb, can also build up appetite. [x1]
    sticks | distracts cats from pain. [x0]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x0]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x2]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x1]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Apprentice Training
    Comfreyfang | Acornpaw | 4 | battle - hunting - adv. battle - swimming
    Duckfoot | Firepaw | 4 | hunting - swimming - climbing - adv. hunting
    Minkcloud | Maplepaw | 0 | __ - __ - __ - __

Mates + Families
    Shrikeface and Skunknose
    xxβ†ͺ Magpiewhisker, Aspenheart.
    xxxxAsterkit, Lavenderkit.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar
    xxβ†ͺ Molekit and Shadepaw.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur
    xxβ†ͺ Acornpaw.
    Duckfoot and Mintstar
    Comfreyfang and Minkcloud
    xxβ†ͺ Maplepaw (adopted).
    Ramhorn and Wasptail
    xxβ†ͺ Marigoldkit, Dandelionkit, Patchkit, Sheepkit, Sorrelkit.
    Lizardstripe and Rosemask
    xxβ†ͺ Birchkit, Firkit, Cedarkit, Ashkit, Elmkit.
    Daisystorm and Unknown
    xxβ†ͺ Firepaw.
    Rowanpelt and Velvetrabbit [JinxClan]
    xxβ†ͺ Lemontail, Dirtheart, Hazelflower, Owlclaw, Cougarfang.
    Anthiese and Unknown
    xxβ†ͺ (expecting).

[5] Deceased Cats
    Molekit | 2 | weakness | StarClan
    β†ͺ solid black tom with green eyes.
    Owlfur | 67 | fox attack | StarClan
    β†ͺ brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Shadowstar | 80 | poisoned poppy seeds | StarClan
    β†ͺ solid black molly with yellow eyes.
    Firkit | 0 | stillborn | StarClan
    β†ͺ gray tabby molly with green eyes.
    Cedarkit | 0 | stillborn | StarClan
    β†ͺ brown-and-white tabby tom with hazel eyes.
pinetree
Last edited by deimos, on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deimos,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one. ❞ β€” a revolutionary glint in her eyes.

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:35 am

❝ glory is nothing without the loyalty of the clan. ❞

number of cats; one
females; one | males; zero
servings necessary; two.

blue-agate eyes scanned the horizon, watching as the sun rose from behind the jagged peaks of the mountains, leaving a trail off crimson in it's wake. the bengal she-cat watched without a single word, letting the dangerous thoughts that were contained in her cranium keep her settled. she had much to do, even before the sun itself had risen from slumber the leader was up, working to keep her camp clean and welcoming for her clan cats. though she had yet to actually have another to provide for duskclan, jaggedstar had assured herself that it would be soon that company would arrive.

watching as the sky grew lighter as the sun rose even higher into the sky, jaggedstar slowly began to loose interest in watching the sun rise. though a beautiful sight from the mountains, her mind constantly nagged her on about her duties. she needed to get to work, and to start, she needed some cat who knew exactly how to work. a medicine cat.

as newleaf was starting to arrive and the harsh leaf-bare slowly began to be swept away by the warm spring breezes, the snow would melt away to reveal the lush grasses that had been waiting so patiently to feel the warmth once again. a frost still clung to the air up in the mountains, only a few daring blades of grass shooting out from the melting snow beneath her paws. they would surely turn dead by the Nightfall, where a icy blanket of cold wind swept through the mountains. It was a dangerous place, yet it was her home.

Winding down the sharp, rocky trail to the moonpool, the bengal female let her mind drift. would the ancestors receive her call? would they decline her request? no, why would they? that's ridiculous thinking.. she scolded herself mentally, shaking her head for a moment before giving herself a more light thought. she wondered how her medicine cat would look like, perhaps a black smoke cat or a bengal like herself?

[ jaggedstar goes to moonpool to request a medicine cat ]

leader
    jaggedstar | thirty moons | ♀ | β™”
    Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

fresh-kill pile
    minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    pika | x0 | 1 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    large birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan - [ I ]

Postby maplefoxie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:36 am

ImageImageImage
||Number of Cats: 1||Herbs used: None||Servings needed: 2||Next Starclan visit: Now||
||Toms: 0||She-cats: 1||

Light pawsteps were heard as a pale white she-cat padded over to a small hill to the east side of camp, it was currently quite snowy, as the she-cat nearly fell into the snow while getting up on the mound. The stars were as bright as ever as pale blue eyes looked up to them, seemingly for guidance, her left ear flicked, the same side that held a barely visible, pale grey marking. Glancing left she barely noticed the open space in snow, the camp, her camp.

Lilystar took another look at the sky noticing the stars beginning to diminish, shortly after, light yellow rays of sunlight were made visible to the landscape. The she-cat took one more glance at the landscape of the plains that was covered in a pure white blanket, with quick leaps, Lilystar bounded off the hill towards the moonpool.

She found herself slipping into a deep thought as she traversed though the rocky path to the moonpool in this weather. Maybe there would another cat there, maybe they would kill her!, no wait she was a leader, she had nine lives, it would be fine right....? By this time, she had realized a deputy would do her nicely, someone to calm down her nervous thoughts, that sounded nice. She shortly wondered what he or she would look like, it's not like it really mattered, but she knew a calm cat that doesn't panic would be better for her.

[Lilystar goes to Starclan to wish for a deputy]

Leader:
          Lilystar | 28 moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 am

βˆ‚Ξ±ΟΟβ„“Ξ΅cβ„“Ξ±Ξ·

Number of Cats: 1

Toms: 1 | Queens: 0
Starclan Visit: Now | Posts Left Before Hunting: 2

The desert has been quiet these last few moons. Lionstar has often regretted his decision to wander off alone before the sandstorm, but he was hunting and doing right by his clan. Yet after taking shelter from the seemingly endless barrage of silica, he could find no one.

His tribe had always been nomads. They'd taken a barren, expansive land and wandered across it to find the necessary food and occasional water. The river that bordered them on the north was brackish - not undrinkable but bad enough that they preferred to meet their moisture quota via food rather than lapping at the bitter banks.

The pale ginger tom stood on one side and stared across. By going to the moonpool, he had accepted that his old life was gone and his most family along with it. Should they ever return, it would be to find he'd basically given up on them.

But the call in his heart was strong, and he desperately wanted to keep the old ways alive. Someone would dance wildly for courtship rites. Someone would lay the necessary ornamentation to mark herb storage. Someone would sing his mother's lullabies to his kits one day. And he would be the one to ensure all of these traditions were passed on.

With a heavy heart, Lionstar steps into the river and begins to paddle. His face is set in a determined frown, and he lets the current carry him downstream even as he works his way to the far banks.

[Lionstar journeys to the moonpool and asks Starclsn for a Deputy.]

Leader:
          Lionstar | 60 Moons | Male | β˜†

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]β˜†[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Jerboa | x0 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Lark (Bird) | x0 | 2 servings
    Sand Viper (Snake) | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 |Β  3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search β˜† Temporary Hiatus β˜† Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

β˜† β˜† β˜† ImageImage Imageβ˜† β˜† β˜†

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:38 am

Number of Cats: 1

[SwiftClan consumes half an Ermine!]

Scanning his territory, Sweetstar felt an overwhelming loneliness sweep over him. What good was it to have a clan when you had no one to share it with. Determinedly, he turned, and loped off to share tongues with StarClan to request a deputy.

[Sweetstar requests a Deputy]

Leader:

SweetStar | 37 moons | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans

Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store

Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 0
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:

Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:26 am

[ My clan ate 2 squirrels ]
[ The loner joins jungleclan, His name is nightclaw ]
[ Firestar goes to the moonpool and asks for a medicine cat ]
[ Nightclaw goes on a hunting patrol ]

Leader:
          Firestar | 47 Moons old | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          WhiteTuft | 38 Moons old | Female | X
          Nightclaw | 20 Moons old | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan | post 8

Postby skywalker, » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:24 am

It was a peaceful day in Sycamoreclan camp. The nursery was now bustling and busy with moon old kits who were ready to get out and explore the world, and the warriors den was getting fuller every moon. Bearstar felt pride, but not as much pride as Mapleflower, Gullrunner and Honeynose felt. The two queens, Honeynose and Mapleflower, were busy conversing happily in the nursery as their kittens tumbled over each other, mewling happily and squeaking when they tumbled or tripped, but recovered quickly as always. The snow was getting higher each passing day, but the warriors ( especially Gullrunner ) made sure the snow was cleared away from den entrances and from the fresh-kill pile.
( it's a bit short. I had very little time to write this lol )

( Leopardeyes and Fawnpaw went training: the climbing skill )
( Heronstream and Fallingbirch went herb hunting )
( Gullrunner, Wolfstep, Acornfur and Bearstar went hunting )
( Honeynose and Mapleflower watched over the kits )
( Acornfur, Leopardeyes and Bearstar went on a boarder patrol )
( the clan consumed 2 squirrels = 4 servings )

Number of Cats: 15 cats
9 males | 6 females

Leader:
Bearstar | forty-two moons | male | β™•

Deputy:
Gullrunner is the stand-in deputy
while Mapleflower is pregnant.

Medicine Cat:
Heronstream | forty-five moons | male | β™•

Warriors:
Gullrunner | thirty-four moons | male | β™•
Leopardeyes | twenty-seven moons | female | β™”
Fallingbirch | twenty-four moons | male | β™•
Acornfur | twenty-nine moons | male |β™•
Wolfstep | twenty moons | male | β™•

Apprentices:
Fawnpaw | fifteen moons | female | β™”

Queens:
Honeynose | twenty-five moons | female | β™”
Mapleflower | thirty-seven moons | female | β™”

Kits:
Flamekit | one moon | male | β™•
Batkit | one moon | male | β™•
Creamkit | one moon | female | β™”
Poppykit | one moon | female | β™”
Jackdawkit | one moon | male | β™•

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
herb list
Catmint | x1 | Remedy for greencough
and whitecough
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections
Marigold | x1 | Treats infections and
inflamation of stiff joints
Chervil | x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds,
and chewing roots helps bellyache
Comfrey Root | x2 | used for burns, torn claws,
repairs bones, soothes wounds and can sooth
aching joints.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds in general.
Elder Leaves | x1 | Soothes sprains
Mint | x1 | Hides the scent of death
Feverfew | x1 | Reduces body temperature, also heals
aches and pains, good for headaches especially.
Stick | x1 | Helps queens relieve pain when kitting.
Alder Bark | x1 | Eases tooth aches.
Honey | x1 | soothes sore throats
Celandine | x1 | soothes damaged eyes.
Daisy Leaf | x1 | travelling herb, eases aching joints.
Goatweed | x1 | eases anxiety and grief.
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Voles | x1 | 1 servings
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Shrew | x3 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Leopardeyes | Fawnpaw | 2 | hunting, fighting

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
Gullrunner and Mapleflower are mates.

Family:
Mapleflower & Gullrunner - Flamekit and Batkit
Honeynose & ? - Creamkit, Poppykit and Jackdawkit
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:09 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 21 | Males: 11 | Females:10

It was midnight and the moon was shining brightly, casting a silver coat over the rolling moors when Snailstep finally returned. With paws as silent as the clouds themselves, the shaggy tom crept into the nursery and quietly examined each of the sleepy kittens. The skinny one, take the skinny one! urged a voice and take the skinny one he did. The large tom had cleverly masked his scent with the putrid smell of badger; heavy and stinky enough to mask his own delicate smell and with a confident but stealthy swagger in his step, Snailstep stole away with a half-awake Hazelkit in his maw.

Hazelkit let out a moan, paws swatting at empty air and found himself far away from the crook of his mother's belly. The heady smell of badger overwhelmed him and he moaned piteously. ''Mom! Momma, wake up!'' but there came no shocked cry at his mother realizing that she was one kitten short, no thunder of paws as she woke up the clan in search of her beloved son. The fawn-pelted tom's moans died to a defeated whisper; he was doing to die in the dead of the night, at the jaws of a very hungry badger and the last thing he saw, flickering out of the dark night, was the flash of silver claws at the tip of a white paw.

Sunrise came quickly, hailing the discovery of a missing kitten and the birdsong was joined by an anguished scream. Oakfeather was staring at the space betwixt Elmkit and Beechkit, and with the scent of badger heavy in the air around them, there was no doubt her son had succumbed during the night. Bleary-eyed, Beechkit gazed unto his sobbing mother and blinked slowly; he was young and did not understand death yet. ''W-where's Hazelkit? Why're you crying?'' The tubby tom murmured, nudging her paws comfortingly. ''Hazel's dead; a mean ol' badger killed him.'' grizzled Elmkit, shaking her head furiously. Just yesterday, they'd all been playing together; Hazelstar, Beechstar and Elmstar all having friendly rivalries and a grand old time but now they'd never get to finish those games nor have another all because a badger wanted a midnight snack. Outside, she could hear her father demanding to search for Hazelkit's body; did he not know that Hazelkit would be half-digested in a belly by now?

''I'm telling you, it's suspicious how a badger didn't take the others and just took Hazelkit!'' exclaimed Dustfoot, shaken by despair. ''Maybe the badger was just being merciful.'' sniped Fritillarystar, ignoring his ceaseless ramblings. The pale-brown tom shook his head and stepped in front of the tortoishell. ''He's my son; please help me look for him!'' pleaded Dustfoot, amber eyes wide and begging. ''We have far pressing matters than a missing kitten; Robinstorm has vanished recently and on top of that, we have a murderer on the loose.'' she glared at him. ''We need to deliver justice; as far as I can tell, a badger eating a kitten is nothing new.'' And those words were followed by an unbearable silence from Dustfoot, the only sound being the breaking of his heart.

Swift paws trotted through the snow and four figures ducked stealthy behind a large boulder; Robinstorm crumpled onto the ground panting heavily, beaming at her trio of friends. ''So...when are we gonna unleash havoc?'' inquired a white molly, eyes glittering with excitement. ''Avocet! Don't speak like that, this is very serious.'' scolded a pale tom, turning from Avocet to Robinstorm. ''What's the plan? I hope it's not just barging in there.'' Robinstorm smiled, pleased to have some measure of control for a while. ''Glad you asked, Lightning, because I...don't have a plan.'' the torbie admitted sheepishly, head bowed in shame. The truth was that Robinstorm had hardly expected to find her friends and when she did, she had no idea how to move forth. A tall black tom sighed nervously and stared at her in a mixture of shock and exhaustion. ''Robin...y'know that it's not always good to rush forth, y'know?'' Robinstorm nodded, nuzzling him for comfort. ''I know, Swift, I know...''

Dawnpool, Hollytail and Ravenflower searching for Nettlefang
Darkheart, Lizard and Stonenose searching for Snailstep
Next post I'll mention: Dawnpool, Hollytail, Ravenflower, Darkheart, Lizard and Stonenose.

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 54 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Dawnpool | 53 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Stonenose | 45 | Male |X
    Smallwhisker | 12 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Snailstep | 49 | Male |X | Missing
    Bramblefur | 46 | Male |X
    Nightclaw | 50 | Female | X
    Nettlefang | 49 | Male |X | Missing
    Braircloud | 49 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 66 | Female | X
    Robinstorm | 40 | Female | X
    Hollytail | 54 | Female | X
    Dustfoot | 69 | Male |X
    Darkheart | 29 | Female | X
    Lizard | 27 | Male |X | Prisoner
    Lightning | 31 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Avocet | 24 | Female | X | Not part of clan
    Swift | 24 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Apprentices:

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 67 | Female | X

Kits:
    Elmkit | 2 | Female | X
    Hazelkit | 2 | Male |X
    Beechkit | 2 | Male |X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Beechclan - Hazilnut - ''They're huge, but they're cunning and wily.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) 11 moons | Male | X – Killed by Snailstep

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmkit, Hazelkit and Beechkit
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me