ครк คℓℓιє σԻ Тногп

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

ครк คℓℓιє σԻ Тногп

Postby magnet » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Hello All Chickensmoothie users!Ask Allie,about anything!Life,mates,silly questions!PM me for Info on Allie,my Fursona!:3

"Uh,Allie?"Thorn calls,padding over and prodding the sleeping dog on the shoulder.Her eyes flash open,and she barks,looking at him."There beta be a good reason I was woken up."She yawns,stretching,then standing up to face him with a questioning look.Thorn's ears go back,and his tail points toward outside."Uh..theres...uh.....lots........these dogs,they have questions..."She pushes past her best friend,and stands at the den entrance."HOLY COW!"SHe narrows her eyes,looking at the crowd,"Lets get these questions over with!"
Ask anything!
Allie doesn't mind!
Have fun!
And dont touch her Thorn plushie!!!

Thorn is here to help Allie out with all the questions!So,there are a few rules for him.
"Hey,I'm Thorn,and here are my rules!
1.Don't make me mad.
2.Don't offend me or Allie
3.Please don't keep asking the same question^^'
4.Touch my Allie Plushie,and you will die a slow painful death."

||I'll add Thorns picture later.||
Last edited by magnet on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ครк คℓℓιє ~

Postby Twinkle's Pocket » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Niko
Favorite Character and RL Pet
I forgot how to resize pics! Eeep!

A large, slender dog saunters up, "I suppose I have a question..." He has a cool expression on his face, a mix of boredom and excitement. It's apparent that he was sent over to ask the question but something inside him would have asked it anyway eventually. "Tell me about yourself girl." The way he calls her out by gender is smooth. But he's nervous. His brain is madly thinking about what she will think of him.
"Love? What is is to love when you are on top of it all with the wittiest, loveliest woman in the universe?"
"What good is a king if his country has fallen apart?"

Twinkle's Pocket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnet » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Allie smiles,and nods before sitting down."My name is Allie."She began,and looked up as Sesshomaru padded over."yes?"SHe called lightly.Sesshomaru sighed."Sophie was conplianing about her paw."He noted,sitting briefly."And?"She echoed.Sesshomaur narrowed his eyes."She's you sister,dutz."She glared at him."I know I'm a dutz,but you still luv me:3"

(Getting on ds)
magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twinkle's Pocket » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Niko tilted his head. "Is that all? You only have a name?" His face was in disbelief. He couldn't bring himself to believe her. There had to be more to the brown dog than just a name.
"Love? What is is to love when you are on top of it all with the wittiest, loveliest woman in the universe?"
"What good is a king if his country has fallen apart?"

Twinkle's Pocket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnet » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:53 pm

"Oh,yea,SHizou is my brother,Sophie my sister.I love joining Izaya in pranking my bro,and I love fun and sweet things.Sesshomaru is my best friend,and I love pranking him too."She said with a grin,turning back."Oh,and mister Sess thinks he's too cool."SHe said in a sarcastic tone."Darn right I am."Sesshomaru said in a deep macho guy voice.
magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magnet » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 am

Allie+Sesshomaru wrote:"Oh,yea,SHizou is my brother,Sophie my sister.I love joining Izaya in pranking my bro,and I love fun and sweet things.Sesshomaru is my best friend,and I love pranking him too."She said with a grin,turning back."Oh,and mister Sess thinks he's too cool."SHe said in a sarcastic tone."Darn right I am."Sesshomaru said in a deep macho guy voice.
magnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me