Compliment the user above v.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Compliment the user above v.3

Postby Seall » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:46 pm

@MisuCats It seems that you're very caring and love to make people happy, judging by your signature. I think you're an awesome friend who can cheer everyone up.

@rantaro amami You look quite cool, and we both like video games which is awesome! Also, I'm sure you're a very nice person and it's sad to hear you're depressed. I hope one day something manages to make you happier!

@Caffles Wow, I love the quote in your signature! It makes you seem like you're not easily changed by what other's think and that's a good attitude to have (in the right situation). It's cool to see a new CS user, I hope you learn about this website quickly. If you need any information, just PM me!
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foodie. » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:25 pm

I like how you love to cheer up everyone by giving out compliments people all around you , and the fact you love cars is even greater! Is rare in my place to see girl who into cars more than makeup , and I check out your devianart profile love that red car btw ! And your sign is also good and avatar love that too !! And I love your memory music playlist , so many song I heard before but forgotten thank you for remind me about them , hope you have a good wonderful day!
Check out on my Adoption Center
You earn a Cookies for every adopt and donate pets ❤️🍪
Give them love ❤️🍪❤️🍪

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4148905
.Foodie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blazingcharizard » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:30 pm

i Really love the stamps, in your sig! i think it fits well with your whole hamster theme. You seem like a cheerful person and i hope you have a nice day!
username: Blazingcharizard

current character theme: Seto kaiba

current fandom: Yu-ig-oh
wip

Blazingcharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medikament » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:49 pm

The vibe your profile gives off is very calming. I can tell you're a really nice and genuine person
medikament

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:58 pm

I adore your avatar! That cat is the most valid.
Your interests quote is actually one of my favorites to lift my mood. You seem like a wonderful person and I can tell you're easy to be around.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★·.·´Lightnight`·.·★ » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:00 am

your avatar is so cute <3
and there is alot of grey colors on your signature and it remindes me of rainy days which is calming
★·.·´Lightnight`·.·★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prototype » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:10 am

You seem like a pretty lighthearted and childish individual, someone who focuses on the brighter side of things
Ecology Student • Adult • Art Info Art Shop
And then one day you find to your intense delight
That three wrong turns can really make a right
So why not be like me? be proud of all your crimes
'Cause when I screw up once, I do it two more times
Prototype

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clickbait » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:12 am

You're a very kind and caring. You are also very generous. You are are honest and the trustworthy.
click ☆ he/him ☆ <3
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVED !!! » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:13 am

(Ooh, there's a lot of people I havent complimented before here !!)
(Edit : sorry for any typos.)

@deuces - I really like the simplistic theme you've went with your profile! (especially when it's greyscale / black&white).
Despite having little information about yourself in your signature, it tells quite a lot about you whilst keeping it quick and simple!

I hope to see you around the threads !!

@Snøwdase (already complimented, but still : eyes : ) - Hey! Your signature looks different again, keep at it, it's looking great! (also, tiny typo in your font, it says apeas instead of appears.) Also, I never knew you had an art-shop/deviantArt!! Your are looks amazing, will definitely keep the lookout for when you open again <3

@haru. - I adore your signature, it's small & simplistic, but beautiful. - There's something emotional about it, especially with that quote. -- Great job for fitting quite a bit of information about yourself into a tiny space, it's easy and quick to read!

@♚.draconesia - I've seen you around the threads, hello!! By your posts on this thread and more, you're such a nice and lovely person omg. -- Also, your page is so cute and soothing to look at, the pinks looks gorgeous together, and your avatar really goes swell with your signature!

I hope to see you more around the threads !!

@costal - I adore your signature, it's so well pieced together and spacious ! ! (the colours are amazing as well, along with the art!)
Gosh, you wouldn't even need to look at your (very kind) comments, but only your signature to know that you're a nice person!! You seem like a very good friend to have c: !!

@MisuCats - I really like the colours that are used in your signature, I don't see green and orange sigs that often! (the seedling emojis go really nice in it as well aha.) - And because of the links in your signature, i was able to look at your art! I love your art, it looks amazing!(Your colouring and shading is vibrant and 3D!)

(Oh also, the first image on the left (<) is broken!)

@rantaro amami - The amount of effort & kind words you put into your posts is amazing <3 ...
and holy guacamole your signature is beautiful, the coder did a fantastic job, it looks amazing and complex, but not cluttered!
(the small but useful information helps with that as well). - And may I add how nicely you organise and name your pet-groups?
Puts my group names to shame phifgihpdf aha.

@Caffles(already complimented/sorry that this is short!) - Hey again, hope you're doing great on the site so far !!
I love how active you are on this thread, tells you how much of a great person you are !!!

@msapple.exe(already complimented/sorry that this is short!) - I really like how you've started @ing more people !! Your posts seem so genuine as well! <3

@Blazingcharizard - I've seen you around the threads, hello! You seem like such a rad person to get to know and have as a friend! I really like how high quality the gifs in your signature & avatar are(it can be a pain in the butt to keep good quality, especially when down-sizing.)

Sorry that this is short!

@medikament - I really love your username :0c
Your avatar is so cute agh!! A fellow cat lover maybe? Hello!
Also, i really like how you've organised your stamps to tell information about you instead of a signature! (And how all the colours match/go well together is really cool!)

@Vixey - I really like the art in your avatar!!! (especially that it's greyscale, it goes well with the signature)!
I also like how you've put together your signature, the usage of images weren't abused and that helped the
information about yourself stand out / go with.

@cupcake_o-o - hello again! I really like how cute your profile is, the theme of sylveon usually causes that effect aha.
The information about yourself in your signature is useful and quick to read! .. (And I also hope you like the signature I'm making for you dfhgdhgp.)

(Ooh, there's a lot of people I havent complimented before here !!)

@deuces - I really like the simplistic theme you've went with your profile! (especially when it's greyscale / black&white).
Despite having little information about yourself in your signature, it tells quite a lot about you whilst keeping it quick and simple!

@Snøwdase (already complimented, but still : eyes : ) - Hey! Your signature looks different again, keep at it, it's looking great! (also, tiny typo in your font, it says apeas instead of appears.) Also, I never knew you had an art-shop/deviantArt!! Your are looks amazing, will definitely keep the lookout for when you open again <3

@haru. - I adore your signature, it's small & simplistic, but beautiful. - There's something emotional about it, especially with that quote. -- Great job for fitting quite a bit of information about yourself into a tiny space, it's easy and quick to read!

@♚.draconesia - I've seen you around the threads, hello!! By your posts on this thread and more, you're such a nice and lovely person omg. -- Also, your page is so cute and soothing to look at, the pinks looks gorgeous together, and your avatar really goes swell with your signature!

@costal - I adore your signature, it's so well pieced together and spacious ! ! (the colours are amazing as well, along with the art!)
Gosh, you wouldn't even need to look at your (very kind) comments, but only your signature to know that you're a nice person!! You seem like a very good friend to have c: !!

@MisuCats - I really like the colours that are used in your signature, I don't see green and orange sigs that often! (the seedling emojis go really nice in it as well aha.) - And because of the links in your signature, i was able to look at your art! I love your art, it looks amazing!(Your colouring and shading is vibrant and 3D!)

(Oh also, the first image on the left (<) is broken!)

@rantaro amami - The amount of effort & kind words you put into your posts is amazing <3 ...
and holy guacamole your signature is beautiful, the coder did a fantastic job, it looks amazing and complex, but not cluttered!
(the small but useful information helps with that as well). - And may I add how nicely you organise and name your pet-groups?
Puts my group names to shame phifgihpdf aha.

@Caffles(already complimented/sorry that this is short!) - Hey again, hope you're doing great on the site so far !!
I love how active you are on this thread, tells you how much of a great person you are !!!

@msapple.exe(already complimented/sorry that this is short!) - I really like how you've started @ing more people !! Your posts seem so genuine as well! <3

@Blazingcharizard - I've seen you around the threads, hello! You seem like such a rad person to get to know and have as a friend! I really like how high quality the gifs in your signature & avatar are(it can be a pain in the butt to keep good quality, especially when down-sizing.)

Sorry that this is short!

@medikament - I really love your username :0c
Your avatar is so cute agh!! A fellow cat lover maybe? Hello!
Also, i really like how you've organised your stamps to tell information about you instead of a signature! (And how all the colours match/go well together is really cool!)

@Vixey - I really like the art in your avatar!!! (especially that it's greyscale, it goes well with the signature)!
I also like how you've put together your signature, the usage of images weren't abused and that helped the
information about yourself stand out / go with.

@Prototype - (already complimented/sorry that this is short!) I like that I'm seeing you more around the threads as I become
active, your personality / yourself seems like a great person to talk to and have as a friend! .. Also I forgot to add this last time, your artwork is amazing!! I love your linework and stylisation of anatomy !! I hope to order from you soon :0c

edit: got ninja'd.
@caffles - look up !

(may i get more than 2-3 lines please? ;w; i really want to see what people find interesting/good about me?)
(usually it's just "I like your signature" which is fine, thank you a lot, i love it too!!..but it doesn't help me become a better person ;w;;; )
MOVED !!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clickbait » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:15 am

You are such a nice person that loves making people happy. Have a good life Pixie, you deserve it.
click ☆ he/him ☆ <3
clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me