Create a Village - V.2

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

( 03. )

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━
( EMPIRE OF
( EMPIRE OF
( EMPIRE OFxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    females. 04 ▲ males. 01 ▲ population. 05 ▲ servings necessary. 3 ▲ posts until starvation. four ▲ next temple visit. now ▲ creature count. 00 ▲ servings necessary. 00 ▲ combined servings. 3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( ❝ oh, so you want a battle?❞ )━━━━━━━

Indent text will go here.

[ Zia and Accantha patrol ]
        [ Alkaios and Irene hunt ]
        [ Xanthia studies medicine ]

━━━━━━( ❝ well, we’ll give you war.❞ )━━━━━━━

—( ♛ ) sovereign.
    zia infens, 20, ♀, x
    ↳ st—e3, hc—3, hs—hw, ec—b3,
    ↳5 ear pier., hand & neck tat.,
    nose pier. • shifter, ,

—( ❋ ) shaman
    xanthia vesta, 21, ♀, kp: 01 x
    ↳ st—c1, hc—24, hs—hw, ec—d2,
    ↳2 ear pier., ankle tat.,
    • shifter, , ,

—( ⚔ ) commander of
    military

name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓌖 ) chief of the
    hunt

name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓅃 ) admiral spy
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓅔 ) sentinels
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    —( 𓌏 ) battalion
    xxunit i.
    alkaios iduma, 18, ♂, x
    ↳ st-d5, hc-8, hs-s, ec-a4
    ↳ left arm tat. sleeve • h.
    centaur.

xxunit ii.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓌜 ) spies
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓎸 ) artisans
    accantha aer, 23, ♀, x
    ↳ st-a1, hc-2, hs-s, ec-g2
    ↳ finger tats. ears pier.
    ↳ shifter , , ,
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓆣 ) blacksmith
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    —( 𓆛 ) piscator.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓃾 ) huntsmen
    irene edo, 20, ♀, x
    ↳st—a9, hc—1, hs—s, ec—a1
    ↳ shifter ,

name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓃥 ) guards
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓄙 ) hinds
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓀘 ) veterans
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info
    —( 𓅼 ) cadets.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓅦 ) assessors.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓁑 ) mothers.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

—( 𓅹 ) infants.
    name, age, ♂♀
    ↳ info

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

allies and enemies
        [ x ] village • user
        ↳ ❝ thoughts ❞

xerxes’ archipelago
        north • village • user
        ↳ - -
        east • village • user
        ↳ - -
        south • village • user
        ↳ - -
        west • village • user
        ↳ - -

food storage
        small tropic fish • x0 • 1 servings
        reef fish • x2 • 2 servings
        large tropic bird • x0 • 3 servings
        greater kudu • x1 • 4 servings

chayote • x0 • 2 serving
        pepper • x0 • 3 servings
        seaweed • x0 • 5 servings

fig • x0 • 1 servings
        dragon fruit • x0 • 2 servings
        mango • x0 • 3 servings

items
        item • usage (used/unused) • when it will perish
        item • usage (used/unused) • when it will perish

those among the gods
        name, age, cause.
        name, age, cause.
      companion animals
      name, age, ♂♀, breed, # times bred
      types of pets: all accepted

livestock
      types of livestock: all accepted

dragons and fire-lizards
      types of dragons: all accepted

mentorships
      [ training ses. ] mentor • trainee • profession
      [ training ses. ] mentor • trainee • profession

romantic interests
      → = one-way
      ↔ = both like eachother

those no longer of xerxes
      name • reason of departure
      name • reason of departure

family lineage
      name and name
      ↳ progeny
      name and name
      ↳ progeny
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Village - V.2

Postby PolarB » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Magia Dynasty

History

The Magia Dynasty was founded by a coven of witches a century ago. These witches fought and struggled against their sisters who wanted power and to be the superior species in the forest. The five women saw how destructive that mindset was for not only the forest, who provided them the resources and spirituality to practice magic, but also to the witches themselves as they fought tirelessly to have the most influence in the forest. The amount of magic needed to overpower their rivals led them to a magical overdose resulting in the death of half of the witch population. The five peace-seekers found that greed and wrath saw their sisters dead, their friends barely escaping horrifying pain and their homes utterly destroyed. They created the Magia Dynasty as a result of this, a society principled on freedom, equality and peace. The alliance eventually died out as it was no longer needed. 78 years after it's extinction, the lone descendant of the original 5 wishes to bring it back.

Species

The Magia Dynasty ranks are comprised of woodland creatures such as, elves, nymphs, faeries and witches. Witches tend to occupy more important roles like Head Chief, War Chief and Shaman. Warriors are still needed as they need protection and they hunt in the winter, when food is low.

Territory

Magia Dynasty is located in a forest of thick pine trees with large gnarly branches in the north and majestic oak trees with trunks reaching the clouds and leaves fanning out in a thin spread in the south. Wildlife is plentiful. Bears prowl the forests alongside deer with thick, burly antlers. Bushy-tailed squirrels scout the ground floor while mischievous chipmunks dance around them. Fruit and nut trees are plentiful leaving no one starved. Rivers run along the forest in every direction, separating certain parts of land. The village is situated in a clearing.

Food

The habitants are vegetarian, preferring fresh fruit and produce. Cherries, apples, plums, apricots, berries and dragon fruit are often gathered. If they have the seeds, they cultivate melons, tomatoes and potatoes. However, they must hunt in the winter when there is no food. They hunt deer and squirrels very respectfully. They hold a deep respect for nature and wildlife because they harness their powers from them.

Personalities

Inhabitants of the Magia Dynasty tend to be peaceful, good-natured people. They may still be mischievous or competitive but they still value peace and love above all.

(Run free with your imagination for colours and hairstyles. The Chief needs to be a witch though.)
PolarB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vale of Archaic Corybantic [0]

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:32 am

Vale of Archaic Corybantic has been long forgotten until now. The elder's stories that have been passed down generation to generation and eventually written into books found their way to Joak. He learned all he could about the ancient village as he went on with his studies. Joak never imagined that he would receive dreams from the proclaimed ancestors, telling him that he was the new leader. Joak didn't believe he would be a great leader and never really pursued the dreams and instead went on with life as he was use to. The ancestors grew angry with him however and threatened him to leave his life now to become the leader or they would start to destroy their loved ones. Joak didn't believe them at first and went on with his life, until his parents fell very ill one day and soon after died. Joak left his home then but didn't give the ancestors what they wanted, instead he chose to travel and learn ways of others. After a while however Joak grew bored and lived on his own in a valley.

Joak made his home in this old valley between two large mountain ranges. A river flowed down from one of the northern mountains that created the valley. Joak stayed in these mountains during spring time, though far enough away from the river so he would not get flooded out of his home. Joak hunted moose and fished in the river for protein. There were raspberries, blackberries and butternut squash in the area as well. The river flowed down the mountain into the end of the valley lake, Joak followed this river when spring was close to ending.

At one end of the valley was a large lake, Joak traveled here during the summer time to escape the heat. He didn't bother making a house or anything as the nights stayed warm enough to sleep under the stars. He lived off the large fish from the lake and beets that grew around the water in the damp soil. When the nights started to get colder Joak left the lake and into the southern mountains.

The southern mountains was hardly home to a forest. The trees thinned out so much were meadows would become large open plains. Joak had a house here during the fall and hunted yak. He didn't hunt often though and preferred the avocados and snow peas that grew in abundance here.

When the snow started to fall Joak moved to the other end of the valley. This side of the valley was a large forest that protected Joak's home from the heavy snow. Joak found elk and moose to hunt in the forest as well as blackberries and spinach to harvest. When the snows start to melt Joak would move up into the northern mountains and start the moving process all over again.

Joak would avoid the center of the valley unless he needed to commune with the ancestors. Large ceremonies will be held there so the ancestors can witness the happening themselves. Joak will avoid going there unless he absolutely needed something, as the ancestors were the ones that took his loved ones in the first place.

Joak remembered reading that the people of the vale are mainly centaurs. The people keep to themselves usually and rarely allow strangers into their ranks. The group is rather hostile and will chase out outsiders, though, occasionally any chief can vouch for an outsider. In this case the newcomer will be carefully watched by the chief for a season. Once the season is over the chief will take the outsider to the shrine and commune with the ancestors. If they deem the newcomer unworthy then they are cased out of the vale.

Vale of Archaic Corybantic has no testers. Children will be grouped together and away from their parents and watched by the head chief. When it is time for them to become apprentices the chief will assign them to a head of the profession. It is up to the head to make sure the apprentice gets trained.

When an apprentice is finished with their training the heads will evaluate them and determine if they are ready to take on the full role. If the apprentices show signs of not being ready they will continue to train under a new mentor from the very beginning.

(Natural ST, Any HC and EC. Centaur only for now please.)
(My leader's traits please: ST-D6 | HC-1 | HS-LW | EC-F10 | X | Centaur-Belgian Draft
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:38 pm

Spring
Spring is here! During spring, birthings will be smooth and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will drop dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals looking for shelter, and the odds of sickness will drop.

Rainstorms have now begun to form with regularity, which may hinder hunting and gathering to some extent. Many villagers will prefer to be in their houses although a few curious people might look outside to see a flash of lightning and hear thunder rumbling in the distance. It is highly recommended that villagers not go out too many times in one post lest they catch a cold.

Announcements
None

Villages
Cyrrane | Baryo sa Dalampasigan | Solaris Canyon | Nuudotkhyat | Adularia | Iron Rosette | Bellmare | Mekhanikos | Skytree | The Stormclouds | Floukru | Vale of Archaic Corybantic

osleya wrote:
[center] for the mods- warriors; fighters, hunters. cultivators; farmers, gatherers.
both ranks go on patrols.
also, what do wood and iron do? (:

I wish to adopt!
Code of Child: 010
Name of Child(ren): tbd .. gaia + ??

x
EVENTS:
[ gathering: falon, dayton, liana. ]
[ attending the peach tree: falon, dayton, liana. ]
[ training: falon teaches liana tilling. ]
[ hunting: luna, friday, aleksandra. ]
[ patrolling: [ east ] luna, liana. ]
[ patrolling: [ north ] aleksandra, friday. ]
[ patrolling: [ west ] dayton, naomi. ]
[ patrolling: [ south ] falon. ]
[ studying: naomi studies plants/how to heal {KP points}. ]
- each patrol looks specifically for wild horses to tame.

[ Floukru adopts three-year-old twins, Gaia and her sister. They have identical traits: ST – E5 / HS – HC / HC – 1 / EC – H4 / X / human. ]

[ Falon, Dayton, and Liana gather x1 apple, x1 carrot, x1 potato, and x1 berry. ]
[ The peach seed continues to grow. In one post, it will bear fruit. ]
[ Liana learns tilling. ]
[ Luna, Friday, and Aleksandra catch x1 deer and x1 salmon. ]
[ Luna and Liana find a warrior. ]
[ Aleksandra and Friday find a hostile wild horse herd. In the process of running away, Friday gets trampled and ends up with a broken spine. Luckily, Aleksandra finds a small foal that she carries Friday away from. When Naomi sees Friday, her only diagnosis is rest for five posts. Even one post of activity may be enough to damage the spine to the point where Friday will be paralyzed. ]
[ Dayton and Naomi find x1 potato seed. ]
[ Falon finds an apprentice. ]
[ Naomi gains 1 KP. ]

[ The warrior's traits are: ST - F10 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - C2 / X / human. ]
[ The apprentice's traits are: ST - D1 / HS - HW / HC - 21 / EC - G1 / X / human. ]

[ Okay, I have to say that this is not me punishing you at all. The Dice Gods were particularly harsh on me today but as luck has it, Friday won't be permanently paralyzed once she heals unless you want her to be. I am so so sorry about this roll. ]

PolarB wrote:
Magia Dynasty

History

The Magia Dynasty was founded by a coven of witches a century ago. These witches fought and struggled against their sisters who wanted power and to be the superior species in the forest. The five women saw how destructive that mindset was for not only the forest, who provided them the resources and spirituality to practice magic, but also to the witches themselves as they fought tirelessly to have the most influence in the forest. The amount of magic needed to overpower their rivals led them to a magical overdose resulting in the death of half of the witch population. The five peace-seekers found that greed and wrath saw their sisters dead, their friends barely escaping horrifying pain and their homes utterly destroyed. They created the Magia Dynasty as a result of this, a society principled on freedom, equality and peace. The alliance eventually died out as it was no longer needed. 78 years after it's extinction, the lone descendant of the original 5 wishes to bring it back.

Species

The Magia Dynasty ranks are comprised of woodland creatures such as, elves, nymphs, faeries and witches. Witches tend to occupy more important roles like Head Chief, War Chief and Shaman. Warriors are still needed as they need protection and they hunt in the winter, when food is low.

Territory

Magia Dynasty is located in a forest of thick pine trees with large gnarly branches in the north and majestic oak trees with trunks reaching the clouds and leaves fanning out in a thin spread in the south. Wildlife is plentiful. Bears prowl the forests alongside deer with thick, burly antlers. Bushy-tailed squirrels scout the ground floor while mischievous chipmunks dance around them. Fruit and nut trees are plentiful leaving no one starved. Rivers run along the forest in every direction, separating certain parts of land. The village is situated in a clearing.

Food

The habitants are vegetarian, preferring fresh fruit and produce. Cherries, apples, plums, apricots, berries and dragon fruit are often gathered. If they have the seeds, they cultivate melons, tomatoes and potatoes. However, they must hunt in the winter when there is no food. They hunt deer and squirrels very respectfully. They hold a deep respect for nature and wildlife because they harness their powers from them.

Personalities

Inhabitants of the Magia Dynasty tend to be peaceful, good-natured people. They may still be mischievous or competitive but they still value peace and love above all.

(Run free with your imagination for colours and hairstyles. The Chief needs to be a witch though.)

[ The Magia Dynasty has been founded! Your mod will be Amethyst 14. ]
[ Your head chief's traits are: ST - / HS - / HC - / EC - / X / witch. ]

[ Please choose only three fruits and three vegetables. I would recommend the following: apples, cherries or berries, and melons for your fruits and tomatoes, potatoes, and an additional vegetable. ]

amethyst14 wrote:

Vale of Archaic Corybantic has been long forgotten until now. The elder's stories that have been passed down generation to generation and eventually written into books found their way to Joak. He learned all he could about the ancient village as he went on with his studies. Joak never imagined that he would receive dreams from the proclaimed ancestors, telling him that he was the new leader. Joak didn't believe he would be a great leader and never really pursued the dreams and instead went on with life as he was use to. The ancestors grew angry with him however and threatened him to leave his life now to become the leader or they would start to destroy their loved ones. Joak didn't believe them at first and went on with his life, until his parents fell very ill one day and soon after died. Joak left his home then but didn't give the ancestors what they wanted, instead he chose to travel and learn ways of others. After a while however Joak grew bored and lived on his own in a valley.

Joak made his home in this old valley between two large mountain ranges. A river flowed down from one of the northern mountains that created the valley. Joak stayed in these mountains during spring time, though far enough away from the river so he would not get flooded out of his home. Joak hunted moose and fished in the river for protein. There were raspberries, blackberries and butternut squash in the area as well. The river flowed down the mountain into the end of the valley lake, Joak followed this river when spring was close to ending.

At one end of the valley was a large lake, Joak traveled here during the summer time to escape the heat. He didn't bother making a house or anything as the nights stayed warm enough to sleep under the stars. He lived off the large fish from the lake and beets that grew around the water in the damp soil. When the nights started to get colder Joak left the lake and into the southern mountains.

The southern mountains was hardly home to a forest. The trees thinned out so much were meadows would become large open plains. Joak had a house here during the fall and hunted yak. He didn't hunt often though and preferred the avocados and snow peas that grew in abundance here.

When the snow started to fall Joak moved to the other end of the valley. This side of the valley was a large forest that protected Joak's home from the heavy snow. Joak found elk and moose to hunt in the forest as well as blackberries and spinach to harvest. When the snows start to melt Joak would move up into the northern mountains and start the moving process all over again.

Joak would avoid the center of the valley unless he needed to commune with the ancestors. Large ceremonies will be held there so the ancestors can witness the happening themselves. Joak will avoid going there unless he absolutely needed something, as the ancestors were the ones that took his loved ones in the first place.

Joak remembered reading that the people of the vale are mainly centaurs. The people keep to themselves usually and rarely allow strangers into their ranks. The group is rather hostile and will chase out outsiders, though, occasionally any chief can vouch for an outsider. In this case the newcomer will be carefully watched by the chief for a season. Once the season is over the chief will take the outsider to the shrine and commune with the ancestors. If they deem the newcomer unworthy then they are cased out of the vale.

Vale of Archaic Corybantic has no testers. Children will be grouped together and away from their parents and watched by the head chief. When it is time for them to become apprentices the chief will assign them to a head of the profession. It is up to the head to make sure the apprentice gets trained.

When an apprentice is finished with their training the heads will evaluate them and determine if they are ready to take on the full role. If the apprentices show signs of not being ready they will continue to train under a new mentor from the very beginning.

(Natural ST, Any HC and EC. Centaur only for now please.)
(My leader's traits please: ST-D6 | HC-1 | HS-LW | EC-F10 | X | Centaur-Belgian Draft

[ The Vale of Archaic Corybantic has been founded! I will be your mod. ]
[ Joak's traits are: ST - D6 / HS - LW / HC - 1 / EC - F10 / X / centaur (Belgian Draft). ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Season: Spring
    Weather: There is a slight breeze in the air and a few clouds scatter through the sky. They are not dark enough or heavy enough to carry rain but it sure makes for a pleasant spring day.

Announcement: N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Black Rock Weyr | Expanse | Empire of Xerxes’ Fidelitas | Mournstead | Mar Sal | Verander | Hyinan | Windbriar | Nightbellows | Ice Cavern | Barren Moors | Magia Dynasty |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Simonpet wrote:𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 15 servings: x2 wherry, x2 large fish, x1 small fish, and x1 carrot. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 2 servings: x1 wherry. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 0.25 servings: x1 redfruit. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 1.5 servings: x1 carrot. ]

[ Seanni visits the North to hire a Lower Caverns staff. ]
[ Jesni passes the exams to become a master Fishercrafter. ]

[ Shollun (3 KP) tends to Seanni’s injuries. ]
[ Seanni rests. ]

[ Seanni, N'reg, and Kivee take the fox cub (Sparky) back to the weyrhold. ]

[ N'reg (and Predath) goes on a border patrol. ]
[ Abesses, Nitia, and Tugall hunt. ]
[ Jesni, Baridna, and Boldosh fish. ]
[ Renolla, Ayal, and Kivee gather. ]
[ Shollun researches medicine. ]

[ Corn seed 1 grows with Borrin overseeing it. ]
[ Corn seed 2 grows with Ershar overseeing it. ]

[ Boldosh and Baridna become married and try for children. ]
[ Tugall and Kivee become married and try for children. ]
[ N'reg and Seanni try for children. ]
[ Ershar and Jesni try for a second child. ]

The ancestors sent a lower cavern staff.
    Jesni is now the master fishcrafter.

Shollun successfully healed Seanni.
    Seanni is able to attend her duties once again.

N'reg found something that looked interesting while on patrol. However when he inspected the item it turned out to be just a rock. On his way back to N'reg he slipped and sprained his ankle.
    N'reg will need to see Shollun. (It will be better once Shollun sees it, its just a sprain)
    Abesses, Nitia, and Tugall hunt caught 2 wherry and a bovine.
    Jesni, Baridna, and Boldosh fish caught 3 large fish and a small fish.
    Renolla, Ayal, and Kivee gathered 4 carrot.
    Shollun gains a knowledge point.

Corn plant 1 has started to bloom flowers.
    Corn plant 2 has started to bloom flowers.

Baridna is now pregnant.
    Kivee is now pregnant.
    Seanni is now pregnant.
    Jesni and Ershar is unsuccessful.

The lower cavern staff's traits are: ST-A1 | HC-17 | HS-S | EC-A3 | X | Human

noctem. wrote:The Empire of Xerxes’ Fidelitas
[ Zia and Accantha patrol ]
[ Alkaios and Irene hunt ]
[ Xanthia studies medicine ]

Zia and Accantha met a chief of the hunt.
    Alkaios and Irene caught a large tropical bird.
    Xanthia gained a knowledge point.
    The apprentice's traits are: ST-D6 | HC-9 | HS-LW | EC-C6 | Y | H. Centaur
    The Empire of Xerxes’ Fidelitas has 3 more fasting days.

nightwolf950 wrote:Image
{Yuri and Hikari swap.
Yuri tests Scouting
Hikari tests hutning

Studying Medicine: Timber
Hunting: Axel and Rose
Gathering: Kiirion and Wisteria
Patrolling: Madoka and Takeshi (riding: Twister)
Scouting: Myles (accompany by: Scout), Evidone, and Ophelia
Training: x

Yuri tested scouting.
    Hikari tested hunting.
    Timber gained a knowledge point.
    Axel and Rose caught a deer.
    Kiirion and Wisteria gathered 3 apples.
    Madoka and Takeshi met a warrior apprentice while on patrol.
    Myles, Evidone and Ophelia find nothing of interest.
    The apprentice's traits are: ST-D6 | HC-55 | HS-LW | EC-A10 | X | Kemonomimi
    Windbriar has 2 more fasting days.

(Sorry about that, I fixed it so there is one. The serving size will be 4)

s8n wrote:Image
[ Indigo and Ezequiel go hunting ]
[ Juno patrols the borders ]

Indigo and Ezequiel caught 3 trout.
    Juno met a fox while on patrol.(person)
    The fox's traits are: ST-B2 | HC-18 | HS-S | EC-C7 | X | Human
    Nightbellows has 3 more fasting days.

(You have 1 to many meats, you should only have 4.)
    (Your serving sizes seem off. Strawberries, figs and rabbits are small. Carrot, apple, heron and catfish are medium. Elk, trout and corn are large. Pumpkins are extra large. The conversions for the sizes are on the front)

inky. wrote:❄️ ICE CAVERN ❄️
[Delki goes and discovers the totem. He requests a warrior]
[Rovi patrols]
[Delki hunts]
[Vida gathers]

The ancestors sent a warrior.
    Rovi met a hunter while on patrol.
    Delki caught a salmon.
    Vida gathered 2 lettuce.
    The warrior's traits are: ST-C2 | HC-11 | HS-LC | EC-H1 | X | Human
    The hunter's traits are: ST-A1 | HC-9 | HS-S | EC-A2 | X | Human
    Ice Cavern has 2 more fasting days.

Yukon_ wrote:Image
[Adam and Lilith are welcomed to the village]
[Xynonia and Adam goes on a gathering + scouting patrol]

Xynonia and Adam gathered 2 pumpkins.
    Xynonia and Adam find a hunter apprentice while on patrol.
    The apprentice's traits are: ST-D1 | HC-2 | HS-HC | EC-B5 | X | Selkie
    Barren Moors has 3 more fasting days.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Baryo sa Dalampasigan - 03

Postby sharklord » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:15 pm

Number of People: 5
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 0
Next Visit to Ancestors: July 25th

Village
Jamie stood on the cliff, looking at the sea. A dolphin jumped up, playing with it's pod, while seagulls swooped and came up with fish. An Albatross swooped over the sea, down to the cliff, and popped into the shape of a human female. Peira smiled at Jamie, chuckling. "I'm getting better at flying!" She cheered. Jamie grinned and high-fived Peira, both of them jumping as Coco and Torro, hand in hand, yelled "Boo!". Henry snorted from behind them, shocking Coco and Torro this time. The five sat on the cliff, watching the beach. "Guys, today is going to be a great day." Jamie said, then darted back into the woods, her village members shooting after her.

Jamie and Peira patrol
Henry looks for books
Coco and Jamie hunt
Torro looks for fruits and veggies

Tsunami Tamer
    Jamie Rose Tsunami | Female | 19
    ↪ ST-L3 | HC-18 | HS-S | EC-B8 | X | Selkie

Tsunami Rider
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Kelp Mender
    Henry Blood Mender | Male | 36 | Knowledge Points
    ↪ ST-D8 | HC-20 | HS-S | EC-G1 | X | Werewolf

Great White Shark
    Peira Hook Shark | Female | 23
    ↪ ST-F1 | HC-61 | HS-HC | EC-H6 | X | Shapeshifter

Tiger Sharks
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Angler
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Tiger Barbs
    Coco Fisher Barb| Female | 15
    ↪ ST-D5 | HC-40 | HS-AC | EC-B5 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Dolphins
    Torro Whisper Dolphin | Male | 20
    ↪ ST-E2 | HC-62 | HS-LW | EC-F1 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Trainees
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Cleaner Fish
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Roe
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Whales
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Porgy | x2 | 2 servings
Sheepshead | x0 | 2 servings
Salmon | x1 | 3 servings
Shark | x0 | 4 servings
Cherry Tomatoes | x0 | 1 servings
Radish | x4 | 2 servings
Corn | x0 | 2 servings
Coconuts | x0 | 3 servings
Strawberries | x0 | 1 servings
Sea Grapes | x0 | 1 servings

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Servings Needed: 2
Next Visit to Ancestors: July 28

I can't be bothered writing right now but maybe later
For mods: I forgot to age Alina, Alex and Emma up last time so I've done it twice now x x And due to the makers some traits may be off but I try my best to make sure it's similar : p

[Alex and Marvis patrol]
[Emma gathers for food]
[Alina and Eli hunt]
[Alina asks for a shaman]

Queen
    Alina| Female | 25
    ↪ ST-D4 | HC-24 | HS-S | EC-C10 | X | Elven

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

Head Knight
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Knights
    Alex | Male | 21
    ↪ ST-A4 | HC-12 | HS-S | EC-A10 | X | Elven
    Marvis | Female | 30
    ↪ ST-B1 | HS-HC | HC-38 | EC-G5 | X | Witch

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Eli | Male | 41
    ↪ ST-L9 | HC-19 | HS-S | EC-A5 | X | Elven
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Emma | Female | 27
    ↪ ST-C11 | HC-44 | HS-LC | EC-G1 | Y | Human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Small fish | x2 | 1 serving
Chicken | x2 |2 serving
Rabbit | x2 |2 servings
Deer | x0 | 3 servings
Potato | x0 |2 servings
Carrot | x1 |2 servings
Lettuce | x0 |2 servings
Apples | x0 | 2 servings
Orange | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelons | x3 |3 servings

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾0.4☾ Adularia

Postby salvation. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:43 am

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Archive

☾ Population:7 ☾ Animal Population:0 ☾ Servings Needed:6 (2 more fasting days) ☾

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

☾ Next Visit To Ancestors ☾
7/23/18
☾ Ally Villages ☾
✧Village Name | Username
✧Village Name | Username
☾ Enemy Villages ☾
✧Village Name | Username
✧Village Name | Username
☾ Borders ☾
✧North | Village Name | Username
✧East | Village Name | Username
✧South | Village Name | Username
✧West | Cyrrane | Arya22

Text Goes Here

{Mary and Derek go on a Patrol of the South Border}
{Aidan and Finn patrol the west border}
{Pepper plants the Watermelon Seed and goes out to gather}
{Carlyn goes hunting with Sirenna}

Priestess/Priest
✧Carlyn Jinx | Female | 30 | Shinx
ST-D6 | HC-10 | HS-LW | EC-C5 | X | Human
Healer
✧Name | Gender | Age| Knowledge Points | Familiar
↳Traits
General
✧Aidan Wood | Male | 30 | Orgon
ST-F6 | HC-13 | HS-HC | EC-D3 | X | Human
Soldiers
✧Mary Cloven | Female | 20 |Hopper
ST-F4 | HC-11 | HS-S | EC-A4 | X | Human
✧Derek Mortem| Male | 21 | Sandy
ST-B1 | HC-6 | HS-S | EC-H5 | X | Human
Gatherers
✧Pepper Church| Female | 21 | Baxter
ST-D8 | HC-1 | HS-HW | EC-C5 | X | Human
Initiate
✧Name | Gender| Age
↳Traits
Mothers
✧Name | Gender | Age | Familiar
↳Traits
Senior Initiate
↳Traits
Head Scout
↳Traits
Scouts
✧Finn Shade| Male | 28 | Vixen
ST-B5 | HC-19 | HS-LC | EC-A1 | X | Human
Head Hunter
✧Name | Gender| Age | Familiar
↳Traits
Hunters
✧Sirenna Youngblood | Female | 19 | Nova
ST-D1 | HC-21 | HS-HW | EC-G1 | X | Human
Traders
↳Traits
Junior Initiate
↳Traits
Children
✧Name | Gender| Age
↳Traits

☾ Familiars ☾
✧Baxter | Male | Unknown | Bluebird | Pepper| Looks
✧Vixen|Female |Unknown | Silver Falcon | Finn | Looks
✧Orgon | Male | Unknown | German Shepard | Aidan | Looks
✧Nova | Female | 20,000 | Rattlesnake | Sirenna | Looks
✧Hopper | Male | 400,000 | Jack Rabbit | Mary | Looks
✧Sandy | Female | Unknown | Orange Tabby Cat | Derek | Looks
☾ Pets ☾
✧Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

☾ Food Storage ☾
✧Chicken | 2 | 2 serving
✧Cow | amount | 3 servings
✧Pig | amount | 2 servings
✧Deer | amount | 3 servings
✧Carrots | amount | 3 servings
✧Lettuce | amount | 4 servings
✧Wheat| amount | 1 servings
✧Boysenberry | 5 |1 servings
✧Watermelon | 2 | 4 servings
✧Peaches | amount | 2 servings
☾ Item Storage ☾
✧Watermelon Seed | 1 |1 Use
✧Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable
☾ Mentors ☾
✧Mentor | Apprentice | Craft | No. of training sessions
✧Mentor | Apprentice | Craft | No. of training sessions

☾ Families ☾
✧Name and Name | Kids
✧Name and Name | Kids
☾ Deceased ☾
✧Name | Cause of Death
✧Name | Cause of Death
☾ Romances ☾
✧Name and Name |
✧Name and Name |
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:22 am

Number of Villagers: 13 (Males; 5 Females; 8)
Next Request: July 28th
Servings need: x

Windbriar has one day to gather food

---

x

---

{Takeshi requests either a hunter or gather
Yuri tests Gathering
Hikari tests being a warrior

Studying Medicine: Timber
Hunting: Axel and Rose
Gathering: Kiirion and Wisteria
Patrolling: Takeshi (riding: Twister)
Scouting: Myles (accompany by: Scout), Evidone, and Ophelia
Training: Madoka/Chi - stealth

(No need to be sorry. Your doing great! Thank you.)}

Head Chiefs:
Takeshi | 46 | Female | Human
↪ ST-E8 | HC-94 | HS-S | EC-Green | X
x

Shamans:
Timber | 34 | Male | K. Points: 2 | Shifter
↪ ST-D1 | HC-2 | HS-LW | EC-C7 | Y | Baboon Shift
x
x

War Chiefs:
x
x

Warriors:
Madoka | 37 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-B9 | HC-64 | HS-HC | EC-DBlue | X

Scout Chiefs:
Myles | 49 | Male | Human
↪ ST-B10 | HC-110 | HS-HC | EC-Blue | X
x

Scouts:
Evidone | 26 | Male | Nymph
↪ ST-A4 | HC-38 | HS-AC | EC-Hazel | X
Ophelia | 29 | Female | Vampire
↪ ST-D5 | HC-10 | HS-S | EC-C11 | X

Hunting Chiefs:
Axel | 47 | Male | Elf
↪ ST-E5 | HC-10 | HS-HW | EC-Red | X
x

Hunters:
Rose | 36 | Female | Human
↪ ST-B7 | HC-55 | HS-LW | EC-A6 | X

Gathers:
Kiirion | 48 | Male | Elf
↪ ST-A10 | HC-27 | HS-HW | EC-B4 | Y
Wisteria | 48 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-48 | HS-S | EC-Violet | X

Apprentices:
Chi | 15 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-D6 | HC-55 | HS-LW | EC-A10 | X

Testers:
Yuri | 10 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-76 | HS-S | EC-Green | X
Hikari | 10 | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST-C10 | HC-76 | HS-S | EC-DGreen | X

Mothers:
x

Children:
x

Elders:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Madoka | x | Warrior | 0
↪ Stealth/Balance/Offense/Defense

x | x | Warrior | # of sessions
↪ Stealth/Balance/Offense/Defense
x | x | Scout | # of sessions
↪ Tracking/Peace keeping/Percussive talking/Friendliness
x | x | Hunter | # of sessions
↪ Tracking/Stealth/Land layout/How to properly kill
x | x | Gather | # of sessions
↪ Harvesting/Planting/Soil care/Crop care

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Food Storage:
Deer | x2 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x3 | 1 servings
Hares | x0 | 1 servings
Trout | x2 | 3 servings
Potatoes | x2 | 3 servings
Carrots | x2 | 3 servings
Wheat | x1 | 2 servings
Apples | x3 | 2 servings
Peaches | x4 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x0 | 4 servings

Item Storage:
Cotton | x1 | craft-able
Wheat seed | x1 | 1 use
Iron | x1 | craft-able

Pets:
Twister | Male | 5 | Horse | Owner: Takeshi
Scout | Male | 4 | German shepherd | Owner: Myles

Notes:
x

Deceased:
x | Gender | Cause of death

Ally Kennels:
The Misfit Growlers | _Ravenfeather_
Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
Village Name | Username

Borders
West | Kennel Name | Username
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:36 am

❄️ ICE CAVERN ❄️

Servings Needed: 4.5 (3 fasting posts left)
Next Visit to Totem: 7/28
Mod Notes: Nyke’s skin tone is a bit off since I couldn’t find a picture with the right one.

Raiden trudged through the muddy path. The wet dirt pulled at his boots, making a suction noise when he walked. Nyke walked in front of him. Since they joined the village at the same time, Delki figured that the two should get to know eachother. So, he sent Raiden and Nyke to hunt. Raiden wasn’t a hunter. Far from it, actually. He was loud, boisterous, aka not silent, and a hunter had to be silent. Nyke on the other hand was a quite girl, always watching and never really talking. Sure, she had talked to Raiden before they left but nothing since. Now, Nyke was slipping through the trees, spear in hand, and posed to strike at any living creature that crossed their path. She was lowered to the ground, legs bent and moving slowly. Her head moved from side to side, scanning the forest. Raiden rolled his eyes. He was standing upright, making no effort to keep quiet. They hadn’t caught anything yet, why would they catch anything now? He took reckless steps, not being as gentle as Nyke, and dragged the tip of his weapon in the ground. He sniffed. The air was bitterly cold this morning, even though the sun dappled them through the trees. Nyke turned around, clearly annoyed. “Will you please stop it?” She snapped quietly “You’re stomping is scaring all the possible food.” Raiden sighed. “This is so boring,” He told her “Why am I even here? You’re the hunter!” Nyke straightened and walked up to him, face in a scowl. She reached him and looked up (since Raiden was quite a bit taller). “You stab things right?” She challenged “You fight in wars. You can kill if you want to. Hunting is like the same thing. Act like you’re fighting the food.” Raiden tilted his head to consider her words. They weren’t wrong, in fact, they were kind of wise. Kind of. “Fine.” Raiden conceded after a few moments, pushing past her and continuing to walk “But if we come up empty handed, don’t yell at me.”

[Rovi And Delki patrol]
[Nyke and Raiden hunt]
[Vida gathers]

Head Chief
    Delki | Male | 25 y
    ↪ ST-B4 | HC-24 | HS-HC | EC-G1 | X | Shapeshifter
    ↪ Bear has a red mark on his face (as a warning)

Shaman
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Rovi | Male | 22 y
    ↪ ST-C11 | HC-1 | HS-LC | EC-H6 | X | Human

Warriors
    Raiden | Male | 22 y
    ↪ ST-C2 | HC-11 | HS-LC | EC-H1 | X | Human
    ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief