the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby star star. » Mon May 27, 2024 1:11 pm

not really a playground game but we had a tire swing when i was in elementary. that & swinging were my favorites. miss that

^ GOD I GET THAT im out of state rn so i dont have to deal with them but godd i get that (i will be worried about my mom & my cats in the meantime)
    > why is it colder here. i get its near the ocean but. hello. what // played pkmn violet (dlc) my entire flight. that was nice
    v is the weather for where you are right now something you enjoy?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Mon May 27, 2024 1:40 pm

yes! it's been pleasantly cloudy and cold here, when for the past couple years it had been getting hotter earlier and earlier around this time of year. i'm enjoying it while it lasts, this summer is probably gonna be another roasting one

^ glad to hear you're getting some cool weather as well!
    > cat picture time
    v favorite kind of cake?

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not clickbait » Mon May 27, 2024 1:55 pm

cheesecake :D but im lactose intolerant so it's a curse

^ CAT they look like a very good cat
> my room needs a good clean it's kind of becoming a depression/sick hole... maybe ill decorate my room while im at it?
v do you have any decorations up in your room? what are they?
超高校級の「ゲーマー」

lu / lulu / luci ♡ she/her
日本語も話せます!

not clickbait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Trickster » Mon May 27, 2024 1:57 pm

Quite a few! I have a plaque from Awana when I finished Sparks, posters from the plays I've been in, a bunch of little figurines like bunnies and stuff, then my 4-H shelf which has all my awards and a picture of my bunnies, and then just a bunch of little knick knacks, most of them animal themed.

^You should! I'm sure with some tidying up and some cute decorations I will look great! (Or not so cute decorations, depending on your interests)

> Made a board game with my friend, it was so fun!

v What was tour first pet? (If you've never had a pet then do your first CS pet)
Hotdog to hotdog bun ratio, why for the love of mustard are there never enough buns?
ImageImage
Help name my pets! I have many unnamed pets, if you see one you want to name pm me! I don't give credit for names
Paperclip challenge
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4911558&p=143438422#p143438422
Little Trickster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon May 27, 2024 6:22 pm

she was an old black chihuaha named tiny, she belonged to my grandma. the first pet i had that didnt belong to my grandma is my cat sidney. shes like 11 or 12 and all she does is sleep because she is so old

^
bunny figurines reminding me of my lps... i need more of them but i did get a bunny one from one of those blind boxes

watching a video about saw and the narrator is like "youd expect saw 5 to be fun right? well than you watch saw 5..." like maybe saw 5 isnt fun to YOU. but it is to me 😒😒 >

whats an unpopular movie opinion u have thatd get you absolutely GRILLED
v

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kazchan!!! » Mon May 27, 2024 10:48 pm

OOOOUUGHHHH this is such a good question
ok i actually don't know if this is super unpopular but it's the first thing that came to mind for me,
i've noticed a lot of increasing hate on superhero movies, especially the newer Marvel projects (but to be honest, that's a little understandable, as a big Marvel guy some of the most recent stuff just hasn't been hitting)
but like honestly i feel like the people who hate on Marvel movies as a whole actually just hate fun. like yeah the dialogue is kinda cheesy and the whole thing is unrealistic but like YEAH??? IT'S FANTASY??? IT'S SCIENCE FICTION??? let me believe in a world of magic and superpowers where ordinary people can save the world in a found family team and QUIT YAPPING

^ LOLLLL i hate when i'm watching like a retrospective or video essay or something and the narrator expresses an opinion that is so fundamentally opposite to my own that it actually kinda shocks me. like damn i was vibing before that...

> i stayed up until 3am last night to sort out all my pets that haven't been sorted in months... i'm dying this morning but that's okay because all my pet folders are nice and neat

v have you ever pulled an all-nighter? if so, how'd it go?
╰┈➤ kaz ๋࣭ ⭑⚝ they/she ๋࣭ ⭑⚝ infp 4w3
ImageImage
random activity bcz i'm busy w/ school
i like anime, high fantasy and horror!
hope to see ya around! (=^•⩊•^=)

..trade me!check out my dress-ups!
..................................ImageImage
kazchan!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Tue May 28, 2024 3:32 am

Oh yes, many times. I sometimes do it just to try and fix my sleep schedule, as I sometimes mess it up completely (going to sleep at six or seven in the morning, and sleeping until well into the day). It usually goes pretty well the first half of the day! Around two or three o’clock is when it starts getting pretty bad and I struggle to keep my eyelids open ahaha. I never end up fixing my sleep schedule this way, but every time I do it I’m a hundred percent sure it’ll work.

^ I’m sure the hassle was worth it when your pet folders look so neat 😎 hope you sleep well tonight!

> currently on a 4 hour bus rip, I’m already bored

v do you like to travel? When was the last time you traveled?
    ❝ those windermere peaks look like a perfect place to cry. ❞
    ━━━ she/they . adult . flight rising . pms are always open!
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Tue May 28, 2024 3:56 am

i like getting to the destination, especially on road trips, but i'm not the biggest fan of the airport experience. i used to be really freaked out by airplanes but now i'm more concerned with tsa/customs because they can be really mean sometimes :( although i once had a border agent 1. think i was way younger than i am traveling alone (in a funny way!) and 2. give me directions to my gate because the airport's layout was awful. he was a nice guy! i have other stories about not so nice ones too LOL but it's always an experience

^ ahhh yeah i remember doing school field trips and being bored out of my mind on the bus... at least you have a bit more legroom than you would in a car! i hope the destination is worth waiting for :]
> speaking of traveling i'm going to europe next month..... we're trying to hit more german-speaking countries because i took a lot of german in high school/my brother is there for foreign exchange speaking german so i really have to brush up on my german speaking skills ;-;
v hello! what's a country you've always wanted to visit?
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby queen in the north. » Tue May 28, 2024 8:06 am

hi! i've always wanted to visit indonesia! it looks like a beautiful country and the people seem incredibly kind and friendly, my friends who've gone speak very highly of the experience.

^ that's so exciting!! german is a super neat language and super cool that your brother's doing foreign exchange, i've always wanted to do it had it been financially viable. i hope you have a lot of fun! i've been to both germany and austria and they're beautiful countries.
> i just got my marks from my midterm and i got 100% in calculus! i've never gotten perfect on a university exam, i'll be riding this high until the end of time (:
v what's your go-to study setup? (snacks, music, drink, etc)
hello! my name's alice but you can call me
whatever you want, as long as it's kind <3
i go by she/her and i'm an engphys major
who's obsessed with astronomy. if we
share any interests lets be friends!

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬ ▬

❝ ❝
Never forget what you are. the rest of the world will not.
wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
laufey, grentperez, mt. joy, chappell roan, doja cat,
coldplay, chase atlantic, falling in reverse, kiss of life
queen in the north.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Tue May 28, 2024 9:02 am

gonna be honest I dont think I have ever successfully studied in my life so uhhhhhhhh

^ congrats on your calc midterm! thats crazy to me. definitely something worth being proud of
> I just had a really good bagel
v what's your favorite plant?
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery