the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby star star. » Mon May 06, 2024 6:02 pm

getting a job in my field. getting my permit this wednesday.

^ ur unemployed friend at 2pm on a tuesday /j
    > miserable (head cold. maybe. but my allergies r kicking my butt & i’ve been taking all my allergy meds. annoyed)
    v what is your favorite stuffed animal you own/owned?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Mon May 06, 2024 7:48 pm

GUUH i love stuffed animals but i tend to fixate on different ones at different times so my current favorite is this build a bear i got to match with my roommate. we got the same frog with strawberry scent. she did my heart ceremony and i did hers :o) i got him extra firm and use him to prop my head up

^ I FEEEEEL YOU I FEEL YOU SO BAD. ive been taking all my meds as prescribed and i am still feeling the malaise. boooo 👎
> speaking of my roommate we are bein sleepy watchin bluey together. ilove her frieundship is alive
v if you were a video game npc what type of game do you think you would be in + what would you do? :o)
it/she/he ⚢ adult
hi whats up song
...Image.Image.Image
coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Tue May 07, 2024 1:22 am

i want to be one of those talking cats in baldur's gate 3. i know nothing else about baldur's gate 3

^ OOOOUUUUUGHHH THAT FROGGY IS SO CUUUUUUUTEEEE im glad you and your roommate vibe together!!!
    > cat picture time
    v the above question is fun so i'm repeating it! if you were a video game npc what type of game do you think you would be in + what would you do?

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ursachuu » Tue May 07, 2024 2:24 am

i would definitely be in one of those rpg fantasy games as a bard/comedic relief. to replicate my clumsiness, i would constantly get stuck, go the wrong way, and nearly fall off every cliff. i like to think the player keeps me around though because even though i stress them out, i'm also the funniest npc & have the best conversations.

^ you cat is such a cutie pie!
    > i went out with friends last night! it's been like two months since i've hung out with folks irl and i had so much fun (despite the nerves before going). we played silly board/card games and ate pizza. it was very chill and even though i didn't know like half the people there, they were super chill and fun to hang with. for reference, we played wavelength and tapple and i LOVED tapple.
    v what's your bedtime routine?
    ursa..☀︎..she/her..☀︎.adult
    ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    ohh yeah, it's time to mix
    it up and get ya glow girl

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    game ☀︎ cr ☀︎ trade ☀︎ art
ursachuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wally Darling » Tue May 07, 2024 3:03 am

*looks at you with huge eyebags* What’s a bedtime? /hj

^I’m so glad you had great fun with your irl friends! I bet it was so fun.

>I’m hyperfixating on my new uma and I literally don’t know how to stop. I feel like I’m pumping out thing after thing and my brain is constantly creating new ideas and I know I should take a break and rest, but I just can’t. It’s awful, but fun? I dunno. I just know I need to rest.

v What’s your favorite book character? Tell me about them :]
Owner and creator of Image
It/All Pronouns
Polygender (Mostly Xenogenders)
Panromantic |Asexual| Polyamorous
Furry | Artist | Crit Inclus
Wally Fictkin | Dollkin
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Wally Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Tue May 07, 2024 7:40 am

i love nina zenik from "six of crows". she's so funny, flirty, and confident and you can see her light radiant onto the other characters in the book. also her character (not going to talk about it because spoilers) is super interesting and there's a great plot point where she has to adapt to a new life that is so compelling. i also love that she's a talented con artist
      ^ im glad u find it fun and sorry u find it awful. i hope u get some rest so u can go back to enjoying it!
      > eating sichuan food it's so good
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewcie » Tue May 07, 2024 7:58 am

im good :) looking forward to seeing my bestie again since he just got out of school and i have so much to ask him! like about his plan for college and stuff. i wish we could of graduated together but life pulled us in different directions

^ hello cs user vi i hope you have a great day its always a pleasure to see you around
    > my tummy hurts this is the end of the world (me when the ibs kicks in and i want to eat but eating literally anything will make me feel worse but ill also feel bad if i dont eat) (why God im just a girl what did i do to deserve this cruel fate)
    v what is the best primary color to you
mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axes » Tue May 07, 2024 8:02 am

red 💥💥💥 I am orange's number one fan so of course I must support her sister. yellow you are a close second

^ plays roblox Me too I haven't had the time to in a while though / I feel you not ibs but I do have food problems and sometimes it is hell. RIP cs user mewcie
> the maintenance guys came to fix our water heater (no more icy showers yay!) but the water heater is RIGHT BY MY ROOM i love my new apartment but every time maintenance comes i just hear really loud noises for a while
v would you consider yourself tidy?
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Tue May 07, 2024 9:02 am

To a point yeah. Im way more likely to tidy up somewhere that’s not my bedroom lol. Like I organized my bfs bedroom and now I want to help his family with their weeds outside their house. I do go on a cleaning spree for my bedroom probably once a month, so my bedroom will be a disaster for like 80% of the month XD my bedroom may make me appear untidy at times but omg show me something else untidy and I’ll want to fix it

^ oo that’s good that that got fixed, but the noises must suck!
> got snow in May yesterday, luckily it was also raining so none of it stuck
v do you play animal crossing? if so, what is/was your favorite villager that came to your island? if not, what’s your favorite game to play?
adult || any pronouns idc || mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Tue May 07, 2024 9:51 am

I haven't played it recently, but my favorite villager is definitely Nan the goat or Melba the koala!

^ Snow way!! I mean, at least it wasn't hail lmao.
> cat upon mine lap. she's sitting really weird, but she's purring, so I guess she's content.
v Favorite color? get specific!
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me