Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Granseal 03 | making a comeback??

Postby Kazin » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Image (c)
Number of People: 010 | 07 ♂ | 03 ♀ | 00 nb
Number of Animals: 004
Servings Needed: 00.00 [fasting]
21+ need 1, 6-20 need .5, under 6 need 0.
Animals need .25

Archive Link

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Maybe the whispers that had followed Hawel his entire life were wrong. Maybe his middle names wasn't cursed after all. Maybe the problem had always been the shoddy leadership of his father, refusing to do what was best for his people... Though Hawel had his doubts, waiting for the day everyone would decide to leave, he couldn't deny that he was enjoying the good while it lasted. And he was enjoying the people he met, the stories he heard.

Raid, Bane, and Georga had all lived together in the past. A cohesive unit of friends, they were all happy to have found somewhere to live. The sound of more voices spreading throughout the once-bustling castle town reminded Hawel strongly of his days as a schoolboy, walking through the streets and nodding at everyone he saw. He had no time back then to get to know the people he should have. He had no time for anything but learning to use his sword. He didn't even have time to see that his father was slowly building a wall inside the castle, shutting the royals off from the rest of the town. Maybe Hawel was too young to understand it anyway, but a small part of him wished he had made more of an effort as a boy. Silently, he vowed to make up for it by getting to know every single one of his villagers, regardless of how big Granseal got in the future.

Raid didn't talk a lot. Instead, he preferred to observe, watching the world without interacting with it. While Hawel couldn't quite appreciate the new Soldier's stoic attitude, too alike his father for Hawel's comfort, he appreciated that the demigod would crack a smile whenever Cricket would come over. Perhaps he was more suited to be with the animals. At the very least, Hawel was glad that Raid didn't shut himself away all the time - he would hang around everyone else, just not talk much. Which was much more than Hawel could say about his late father.

Bane and Georga were best friends. Hawel could tell from the moment they set foot inside Granseal that they were inseparable, always together as a brother and sister might be. He could tell there was nothing more than friendship between them, but their laughter was contagious. They were easy to talk to, and seemed to always have something helpful to say if someone needed it. Bane wasn't bad with Cricket either, a common bond that connected him and Raid, allowing them to form a quiet bond that Hawel couldn't bring himself to understand. Mentally, he had made a note in his mind to see if he could get closer to Raid, to understand the quiet Soldier better than he understood his quiet father. He didn't want to make the same mistakes his predecessor made.

Kai was young, but very sharp and very charismatic. He had an air about him that made him seem older, though in reality he was younger than Hawel himself was. When the new Hunter had first told Hawel how old he was, the king nearly tripped over his own feet as he did a double take. "But you... how... you're... what?" Hawel still shook his head when he thought about it. Balbaroy had pointed out that Dark Elves don't age as fast as humans do, but it wasn't that - it was his persona. Kai never let anything remain undone, making sure each task was done to completion before moving on to another. He was a valuable asset to Granseal, and Hawel quickly appointed him Head Hunter as he proved his worth time and time again, even in the very short time he had been in the town.

Darren was still an enigma to Hawel. He seemed to avoid the king at any chance he could get, and Hawel didn't understand it. He had tried to ask Balbaroy about it, but the adviser was as clueless as he was. He didn't seem to be quiet like Raid was, laughing and making conversation with nearly everyone... except Hawel. He barely even gave Hawel two words, even when the pair first met each other. He even had full-fledged conversations with Raid, Hawel noticed, and yet the Gatherer would not bring himself to spare Hawel even a passing glance. The young king made it his goal to figure out what he had done that might have offended the new villager, and refused to stop trying until he knew. In the end, Hawel decided that Raid would be the best one to try and talk to about Darren. Besides, it would give Hawel a chance to get to know him better too, right?

Hawel stood back as he let Balbaroy assign the duties for the day. It wasn't anything ground breaking, and he wanted to show his villagers that Balbaroy held a position of power. Not that anyone had tried to go against his adviser's words, he just didn't want to command all the time; truthfully, Hawel wanted to sit back and let Balbaroy take as much responsibility off of his shoulders as he could manage. It was stressful enough trying not to follow in his father's footsteps and break the negative view that most had of Granseal - any help that Balbaroy could give was help that Hawel would take.

"Raid, you will be going out with Hawel this evening." Balbaroy raised a questioning eyebrow at Hawel's choice of patrol, giving the young king a nearly imperceptible eye roll. He knew what he was trying to do, and he had advised against it the night before. Leave Darren alone for now, give him time, the birdman had said. But this was one time that Hawel was going to ignore his insight, and follow his own instinct instead.

Raid furrowed his own eyebrows, glancing over at the king. Hawel had risen, nodding at the Soldier and ignoring Balbaroy's stare. "I look forward to our patrol," Hawel said, giving Raid a smile, which the villager tentatively returned, though the smile looked more like a grimace, Raid's features too used to his signature scowl. The pair didn't take long to get ready, and before Hawel knew it, they were headed out of the village gates, away from the safety of the walls, out into the wilderness.

The patrol was quiet for a while, both between the two men and between the borders. It wasn't until they had reached the furthest border, the halfway point of their patrol, that Hawel decided there was no better time to talk. "Hey, Raid... I have a question for you." The Soldier turned, giving a short grunt without really looking Hawel's direction. Hawel blinked, but took the grunt as a sign to continue his thoughts. "Darren. I think you know him sort of well, or at least better than I do. Do you... happen to know why he avoids me so much?"

Raid shot Hawel a half-glare, a warning glance that spoke volumes. Hawel nearly shrank back, ready to apologize for even bringing anything up, but he continued to look into Raid's glare, refusing to back down. Not yet. He needed some kind of answer. Eventually, Raid let out a quick sigh, rolling his eyes. "I'm not sure it's anything I should talk about." He said shortly, turning his attention back in front of him. "The guy just doesn't want to talk to you. He said it's nothing personal, trust me on that."

Letting out a sigh of his own, Hawel hunched his shoulders in defeat once Raid turned around. "Thank you," he said tiredly, wrinkling his nose as he tried to think of what he could do to get Darren to trust him. The tired king let the rest of the patrol pass in silence, hoping that he hadn't ruined Raid's trust in him, too.

Maybe he wasn't cut out for being king after all...

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;;
        ➸ The hunter is named Kai.
        ➸ Raid, Bane, and Georga, formally of Athens, are adopted via the fanclub. They are added as their former ranks; Raid being a Soldier, and Bane and Geo being Hunters. Darren is also added, adopted from the fanclub - he joins as his former rank of Gatherer.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Kai, Bane, and Georga go hunting.

Border Patrolling;;
        ➸ Hawel and Raid patrol the borders.

Scouting;;
        ➸ Gyatso and Haku scout, bringing Tempest the bird.

Gathering;;
        ➸ Balbaroy and Darren gather.

Medical;;
        ➸ N/A

Family;;
        ➸ nothing this year.

Training;;
        ➸ not this year.

Rank Changes;;
        ➸ none become students this moon.
        Mentor(s): N/A
        ➸ Rin is taking her assessment to graduate to become a full Gatherer.

Request;;
        ➸ Hawel requests a cleric (could they possibly be either a fairy or a goblin?)

Other;;
        ➸ Granseal consumes nothing this year (fasting 3/5).
        ➸ n/a

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please no deaths for those marked with ♦. Injuries are fair game for all!

See this post for a list of species available.

King/Queen
    ♦ Hawel Granseal | ♂ | 23 years
    ↪ D7 | LW | 60 | D4 | X | human

Cleric
    Name | ♀♂ | Age
    ↪ N/A

War Commander
    Name | ♀♂ | Age
    ↪ N/A

Soldiers
    Raid | ♂ | 28 years
    ↪ E5 | LC | 62 | H2 | X | demigod

Hunting Captain
    ♦ Kai | ♀ | 21 years
    ↪ A2 | S | 1 | B3 | X | dark elf

Hunters
    Bane | ♂ | 35 years
    ↪ C10 | LC | 4 | A2 | X | demigod
    Georga "Geo" | ♀ | 29 years
    ↪ E1 | S | 18 | H7 | X | demigod
Students
Rin | ♀ | 18 years
↪ D5 | LC | 24 | H7 | Y | shapeshifter [mouse]

Testers
Name | ♀♂ | Age
↪ N/A

Mothers
Name | ♀♂ | Age
↪ N/A

Children
Name | ♀♂ | Age
↪ N/A

Elders
Name | ♀♂ | Age
↪ N/A
Head Pathfinder
Name | ♀♂ | Age
↪ N/A

Pathfinders
Haku | ♂ | 25 years
↪ D3 | LW | 42 | F8 | X | half-angel
♦ Gyatso | ♂ | 22 years
↪ A1 | HC | 22 | G2 | X | elf

Head Forager
♦ Balbaroy | ♂ | 46 years
↪ D7 | LC | 20 | G7 | X | birdfolk

Foragers
Darren | ♂ | 32 years
↪ E8 | HC | 40 | H10 | X | p. human

Ally/Enemy Villages
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Villages
    North | village | user
    East | village | user
    South | village | user
    West | village | user

Deceased Villagers
    none yet

Family
    Name and name | kid(s)

Notes:
    Darren has gills, webbed hands/feet.
    Gyatso is Skreech's handler.
    Haku is Tempest's handler.
    Rin is Pandora's handler.
    Food Storage
    item | servings | amount
    Bat | 1 | 3
    Boar | 2 | 0
    Trout | 6 | 0
    Shark | 10 | 0
    Carrots | 3 | 0
    Corn | 4 | 0
    Pumpkin | 5 | 0
    Blueberry | 1 | 0
    Plantains | 2 | 0
    Coconut | 3 | 1 [+1 seed]

Item Storage
    Stone Spear | 2 uses left [hunting]
    Animals
    Skreech | 6 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ Dragon
    Cricket | 3 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♀ Dog
    Tempest | 0 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ Screech Owl
    Pandora | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♀ Screech Owl

Mentors
    Mentor | Student | no. of points (profession)
    Balbaroy | Rin | 4 (gathering)
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zaffari 9

Postby spookypuff » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:58 pm

x
────────────────{font: credit - code: credit}────────xxxxx

──────────{the hues of emotion}───────────

population: 18 (females: 7 - males: 8 - nonbinaries: 3)
animal population: 03 (females: 2 - males: 1)
servings: 14.5 (needed: 14.5 - eaten: 14.5 -)
next ancestral visit: today, but next post
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
─────────────{paint a picture of our past}──────

─────────────────────{as we hurtle towards a destiny}──────────────────────────────────

xxxdo all your writing in here, there is a cut off you need to be aware of. this top line will look a bit wonky compared to the rest
but anyways write as much as you want just make sure to hit enter before you hit the point this line stops at, because otherwise
your text will go longer than the box. there is a bit of leeway for a bit more length, but not very much so do keep your eye on
how long your text is getting! Typically you should be able just to write to the end of the box in the writing area of a new post, but
you HAVE to hit enter before it automatically moves you down to the next line otherwise it will go out of the pretty box area!

↣ iyashi practices medicine
kori gets checked out by iyashi!
the group eats two trouts, a mushroom and a passion fruit
hikari and ciel go on a border patrol
oana, teisatsu and li go on a scouting patrol
ryoshi and orokana go on a hunting patrol
shuyaku, herdis and shika go on a gathering patrol
the first passion fruit seed grew again!
shuyaku and orokana decide to get married and try for a kid! ↢

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──────────────────────────────────────────{that is not meant to last}────────────────

──────────────────────{youth a canvas all in white}───────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxtelling starxxxxxxx
    airi | f. | thirtythree | kitsune
    ii↪ st-d4 / hs-lc / hc-7 / ec-c9 / x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxxxshamanxxxxxxxx
    iyashi | m. | thirtyfive | kitsune | seven
    ii↪ st-b4 / hs-lw / hc-46 / ec-b8 / x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxixxwar chiefxxxixxxx
    chojin | m. | thirtyfive | harpy
    ii↪ st-c2 / hs-lc / hc-12 / ec-b3 / y

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxxscout chiefxxxxxxx
    teisatsu | f. | thirtytwo | harpy
    ii↪ st-j2 / hs-lw / hc-13 / ec-f2 / x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxhunting chiefxxxxxx
    name | gender | age | species
    ii↪ st- / hs- / hc- / ec- / x/y

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxxshaman app.xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix

xxxxxxxxwarriorsxxxxxxxx
    hikari | f. | twentyeight | kitsune
    ii↪ st-a11 / hs-hc / hc-12 / ec-e2 / x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxixxxxscoutsxxxxixxxx
    oana | f. | twentyeight | shapeshifter
    ii↪ st-e8 / hs-lc / hc-5 / ec-g3 / x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxixixxhuntersxxxixxixx
    ryoshi | m. | twentyfour | kitsune
    ii↪ st-f4 / hs-s / hc-21 / ec-g10 / x
    orokana | nb. | twentythree | kitsune
    ii↪ st-g3 / hs-lw / hc-51 / ec-e11 / x
    orchid | f. | twentythree | human
    ii↪ st-c10 / hs-lw / hc-36 / ec-g10 / x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxixxgatherersxxxixxxx
    shuyaku | m. | twentyeight | kitsune
    ii↪ st-e7 / hs-hw / hc-46 / ec-c10 / x
    herdis | f. | fiftytwo | shapeshifter
    ii↪ st-c7 / hs-lc / hc-18 / ec-e1 / x
    shika | nb. | thirtyone | faun
    ii↪ st-h1 / hs-s / hc-50 / ec-b9 / x
    takahiro | male | nineteen | shapeshifter
    ii↪ st-i11 | hs-lw | hc-39 | ec-g9 | x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxxapprenticesxxxxxxx
    kori | m. | sixteen | kitsune | none
    ii↪ st-c10 / hs-lc / hc-56 / ec-c10 / x
    mushi | nb. | sixteen | human | two
    ii↪ st-c7 / hs-s / hc-28 / ec-f3 / x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxixxtestersxxxixxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxxxmothersxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxixxchildrenxxxixxxx
    unku | f. | five | human
    ii↪ st-a3 / hs-lc / hc-9 / ec-c7 / x
    shosei | m. | three | kitsune
    ii↪ st-f4 / hs-s / hc-21 / ec-e2 / x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxxxxeldersxiixxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix

──────────────────────────────────────────{not knowing what awaits}────────────────
───────────────────────{feel caresses of a brush}────────────────────────────────────
    xixxxxxally villagesxixxxxx
    westhaven | talonpaw
    black rock weyrhold | simonpet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xisxxxenemy villagesxixxxs
    village name | owner
    village name | owner

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxxxxxbordersxxxxxxxx
    south | westhaven
    east | black rock weyrhold

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxixxfood storagexxixxxx
    hare | 4 | 1
    chicken | 2 | 3
    squirrel | 5 | 1
    trout | 4 | 6
    mushroom | 6 | 2
    carrots | 8 | 3
    cucumber | 6 | 4
    dragonfruit | 7 | 2
    honeydew | 1 | 3
    passion fruit | 11 | 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxixxitem storagexxixxxx
    leather | craftable | 1
    sand | craftable | 1
    stone | craftable | 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix
    xxxxixxxxxpetsxxixxxxxxx
    midori | female | four
    ii↪ bred: zero | looks
    li | female | two
    ii↪ bred: one | looks
    ciel | male | one
    ii↪ bred: zero | looks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxix

──────────────────────────────────────────{that which we know as fate}────────────────
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Rock Weyrhold 34

Postby Simonpet » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:52 am

𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
Number of People: 88 (41 ♂ | 46 ♀ | 01 ⚤)
Number of Animals: 65
Next Visit to North: 08/30/2020
Families | Items and Food | Mentors | References

"The...weyrhold is very big," said Tug hesitantly as they walked, shifting a little as Minty squirmed in his arms.

Master Borrin grinned. "It's small, compared to some. We're still very new, only thirty turns or so."

"Sounds plenty old to me," Basil said lightly.

"Well, when we're comparing against the Northern Weyrs and Holds that have been functioning for thousands of years, or some of the older Southern Weyrs, Holds, and Weyrholds that are centuries old, we're just a blip in comparison."

Basil nodded, conceding the point. "So how long until we can move closer to the farms?"

"Depends on how badly you want the house built." Borrin grinned. "We hire only good workers but it'll probably be about a turn before we'll have something for you. In the meantime, the North Tower and the Barracks should be more than enough. The dragonriders are on a transportation rotation so you'll always have someone available to take you over to our side."

"What about childcare?"

Tug put Minty down on the bed. She'd fallen asleep at some point and was now making little sleepy noises. He smiled gently at her. He loved his little girl so much.

"We have a robust Fostering system," said Borrin. "There's a few members of the Tower Staff who care for the kids while their parents are working. There's also a Harper there to teach them. Master Waxinnan is usually the one, but sometimes it's Master Mairmun or Journeyman Eshni."

"And if we need to work late?" Basil asked.

Borrin made a motion with his head. "The staff will care for the children until their parents come back. It's not uncommon, especially for those of us in the Eastern side. I'll leave you to settle in," he said suddenly, clapping his hands together softly. "The rest of the Farmercraft will meet you here for dinner."

"Understood," said Tug. Borrin nodded and left the room. Tug turned to Basil, who had sat down on the chair. The room was almost painfully bare; two beds, one desk, two dressers. The three of them had barely anything, as Athens had fallen apart too quickly to grab their possessions. It hurt, sometimes, remembering the peace that had existed. But the gods were fickle and something--or someone--had displeased them. Tug remembered the odd feeling that he'd gotten when they had crossed the border into weyrhold territory; it was light and freeing, but also empty. This was a godless land. But maybe it would treat them better.

Dinnertime came quickly, and the two adults dropped their daughter off with the Fostering staff. There was a special room just off of the main dining hall where the children all ate, Salano had said, so that they wouldn't disturb the adults and be assured some privacy. The Farmercrafters, the only Craft represented that night to welcome their new members, all sat at the same table while various tower staff and dragonriders filled the rest. Tug raised an eyebrow when he saw the boy who was joining them.

"I'm an apprentice," the boy explained. "My name's Zeke. My sister, Rowan, and my aunts are in Smithcraft. They usually work overtime and they're okay with me staying here."

Tug nodded in understanding. The children were much more independent here, something he could admire. Maybe it was a product of the Fostering system or born from necessity or some other cultural thing. He'd have time to learn.

"Where'd you come from?" asked a dark-skinned woman with black hair and green eyes. "You don't look like a Hold native."

"Hold native?" asked Basil.

The woman leaned back in her seat and grinned. "Yeah, it's my term. Pretty self-explanatory, I'd think. I came from Adularia. Little village of witches. You'll see my familiar, Baxter, flying around. He's a bluebird."

Tug grunted as he realized what the woman meant. "Someone who comes from elsewhere, you mean?"

"Yeah, exactly!" said the woman. Her eyes widened. "Oh, and the name's Pepper. Tug and Basil, right?"

Basil nodded. "We're from Athens. Were from Athens," she amended sadly. "It...wasn't a good ending." Everyone winced. Basil looked at Tug questioningly and he gave an encouraging nod. If these people were open to witches and familiars, then he suspected that they would be fine with demigods. "We were a community of demigods--" Here, Pepper's eyes widened to comical proportions while the others seemed varying degrees of confused-- "under the head of a son of Athena."

"What is a demigod?" asked one of the younger men. "Journeyman Ermid," he said quickly, motioning to himself.

Tug decided to take the lead on this one. "The gods are beings of great power," he said, "but no wiser than humans for it is our belief that makes them strong. Occasionally, they favor a human partner and have children with them. The children often have supernatural gifts and powers, but this makes them a target for monsters of both the human and non-human-kind. I am a son of Persephone. She is the wife of Hades, god of the underworld. She is also the goddess of spring growth, so I have an affinity with plants, especially pomegranates which are her favored fruit. My wife is a daughter of Demeter. Demester is Persephone's mother and the goddess of grain and agriculture."

Basil blushed. "I'm pretty good with plants, too. Never had one die on me. It's a magical green thumb, you might say, except a little stronger than that."

Tug nodded and smiled. "You can do more than that," he said proudly. "She can speed the growth of plants, too, and I've hardly had a single plant die of sickness on me when she's around."

Ermid's eyes lit up. "By the egg that's amazing!" he exclaimed. "How do you learn about your powers?"

Basil shrugged easily. "You just know," she said. "Demigods often have an affinity for something from a young age. If they know who their godly parent is, it's usually easy to identify what they can do. Not all demigods share powers or strengths. The gods might grant more of their power to a particularly favored child, or a child might inherit some obscure power. But there are patterns."

"Minty hasn't started showing anything yet," said Tug, "but given that her parents are us, she'll likely have an affinity with plants. Only time will tell precisely which plants and how strong her powers are, but we're certain of that at least."

"Are demigods common where you come from?" asked...Thiolo? Tug thought. She'd been one of the Masters to meet them, and he was pretty sure he was remembering her name correctly.

"Athens was entirely demigods and legacies of demigods," Basil said.

"Legacies are a term for the close descendants of demigods," Tug added. "They have no godly parent but their parent, grandparent, maybe great-grandparent are demigods. Much further than that and the blood is often too dilute, unless all of the ancestors were demigods. There are a few such communities, but it's dangerous when there are too many demigods in a single area; we tend to attract dangerous creatures, especially if there are too many demigods sired by especially strong gods." At the confused looks he got, he decided to keep explaining. "The gods are jealous creatures. They're like us--human--only more emotional and more powerful. Some gods will absolutely mess with mortals from spite, which is bad for the demigods who often have to clean up the mess. And there are many monsters created by the gods, for the gods, whatever, that target demigods for various reasons. The more powerful you are, the more likely you'll attract negative attention. So demigods don't generally congregate together unless they have a way of protecting themselves and avoiding the attention of the gods."

"So what does that mean for you?" Thiolo asked.

Basil and Tug shrugged. "If we're the only demigods around," said Basil, "it's unlikely that anything will come here. Demeter and Persephone aren't likely to get into disputes and neither of us are especially powerful." She grinned. "Besides, I don't think even the gods would be so stupid as to mess with dragons."

Dallumi giggled nervously and smoothed her dress down. She'd wanted to dress nicely for the new Candidates, a pair sourced from local cotholds. Most of them were; kids who wanted something more in life than staring at the back end of a horse. At Black Rock, there were opportunities beyond Impressing a dragon (although that'd be really cool too) and she rather fancied the idea of apprenticing herself into Starcraft. Or maybe Harpercraft. She'd always had a love for the fanciful and the younger weyrbrats liked her, so maybe she wouldn't make a bad teacher. Hmm. If she didn't want to go the apprenticeship route (although Black Rock would sponsor her, she knew) she could always transfer to the Staff.

"You okay?" asked Lemmima, the other female Candidate.

"Yesss," replied Dallumi, letting the "s" hiss slightly. "I just...don't want to do it wrong. It would be embarrassing."

Lemmima flapped a hand dismissively. "Don't stress," she said. "The kids are probably more scared than you. It'll be their first time out in the big bad world."

"That's not helping!"

Lemmima snickered. "Seriously, you'll be fine."

Dallumi nodded and tugged at her collar, giving herself some room to breathe. "Yeah. Yeah, okay."

"And here's the Candidates' quarters," said Hallitu from just outside the door. Dallumi moved to open it before anyone knocked and was greeted with three faces, one cheerful and two carefully trying to avoid showing their nervousness. "Hey Dallumi," said the dragonrider, brown eyes twinkling. "I heard you were drafted to do the tour?"

"It's really my pleasure," Dallumi replied smoothly, shooting a glare back. "How long ago did you get here?" She directed the question at the two new Candidates, who were both edging backwards slightly. At the question, the pair looked at each other and the girl shrugged.

"Umm, a couple hours ago," she said. She was trying to maintain a haughty air but the quick glances at the room broke the illusion.

"You got a chance to meet anyone else?"

"Nope." This was the boy, whose blond hair nearly blinded Dallumi. It was like looking at the sun; how many people had hair that yellow?

"Well, you'll get a chance," Dallumi promised. Hallitu winked and exited the room, seemingly unnoticed by the kids. "How 'bout a look at your new quarters?"

Although it felt like a short time later, Dallumi's tour of the building took a couple of hours. She'd introduced the kids to Lemmima and Hinraul, the other Candidate, shown them their new bedrooms (with only five, they each had their own), and shown them the rest of the building. The Candidate quarters were attached to South Tower, which made the run to the Hatching Grounds shorter, but it had its own kitchen, bathing rooms, and common room. It was meant to house up to twenty people although Dallumi suspected that it would never reach full capacity; with dragons increasingly having smaller clutches, weyrs and weyrholds tended to source their Candidates from home and the native children had their own places to live.

"Now, I'll show you the best part and the reason you're here," said Dallumi as the trio made their way to the front of the building. "The dragons!"

As they walked the short distance to the weyrling barracks, Dallumi reflected on her own hopes and dreams. A dragon was still the ultimate dream of many a Pernese, although few would get the chance to realize it. A fire-lizard, still known in some circles as the "poor man's dragon" was often an acceptable replacement but they were hard to get unless you lived on the coast or had connections. Living in Black Rock as a Candidate, when there were so few eligible for one and while the dragons rose every few turns, was the best chance she'd get. If nothing else, living around dragons was still... Words failed her here. But she could deal with it. She wouldn't become one of the Candidates who, when faced by failure, preferred to leave for a different city and avoid dragons from then on.

Today was a study day, when most of the weyrlings would be in a classroom going over some sort of theoretical thing. Dallumi didn't know exactly what, although she'd recently heard S'gan complain about why exactly he needed to know the name of some person who'd died hundreds of years ago. She supposed she'd find out. Or not. Either way, today was a study day so the young dragons were lazing about in the sun. She heard soft gasps from behind her and Dallumi grinned.

"These are the young dragons," she said, turning around with a flourish. "Some of the younger riders graduated early and..." She frowned. "No, it looks like their dragons aren't here today. They're probably out patrolling or doing some sort of courier mission. Maybe going to check the major Holds in the area. Something diplomatic."

Riva's black eyes sparkled. "Shards and shells," she breathed. "They're huge!"

Dallumi chuckled. "Yeah, dragons are pretty big. Hey, Noneth!" she called to one of the browns. "How's your rider? His rider is T'gin," she said in a quieter voice. "He's pretty forgetful and kinda accident-prone. He's famous 'round here for being the only dragon-rider pair that needed to be bailed out by Weyrlingmaster F'dust during between training a turn or so ago."

Riva choked. "Bailed out?!"

Dallumi silently changed her opinion on the girl. She would do well here, Dallumi thought, once she opened up a bit more. "Ask T'gin for more information," she said. "I don't know the full details. Aaand, here he is," she said, voice tinged with the happiness that came from seeing a friend. Noneth had come up to the group and lowered his head, which allowed the delicate swirls on his neck to be more visible. His eyes whirled with green and blue, and he gave a few chuffs.

"Noneth is a softie," Dallumi said, patting the brown on the nose. "He and Fayaraith both. You probably saw Fayaraith--she's Hallitu's green. If they'd been available, they'd tell you it's okay to touch."

Are you new? asked Noneth, speaking to the three. Dallumi's smile broadened into a grin. It was always a treat to talk directly to the dragons as they rarely talked to non-riders with few exceptions, Noneth being one of them.

"They came in today. Did Fayaraith not say anything?" Although Dallumi had heard just about all the pet names the riders gave their dragons, it always felt wrong to do that to someone else's dragon without permission. And despite being a pretty outgoing person, this was one of the topics that was too awkward for her to broach.

No. But you seem nice. You can pet me if you want, said Noneth hopefully. I don't mind it.

"He means that he loves it," confided Dallumi, which elicited a giggle from Riva and a snort from Teruna. "Here, I'll show you where to scratch." She guided the kids along Noneth's head and between the head knobs. "You'll probably be assigned to help clean and feed the dragons. The riders do it themselves, for the most part, but some of the older ones get too busy to do everything all the time. The Weyrwoman and Weyrleader... Well, obvious reasons there. The Weyrlingmaster has a kid, Teya, who's super cute but gets everywhere. Most of the weyrbrats do, though. 'Specially the ones with dragonrider parents."

"Are there a lot of, uh, other people our age?" asked Teruna.

Dallumi grimaced. "Zeke--Ezekiel--is the only one I can think of," she said. "He's an apprentice Farmercrafter. He's got an older sister but I forget her name."

"Oh." Teruna deflated slightly and Dallumi felt sorry for him.

"Hey, I'm sure you'll get to meet others your age," she said reassuringly. "We get families coming in all the time, caravans pass through here, and you might get to go on missions to other holds." She glanced at her watch, which was on her left wrist, and her eyebrows shot up. "Noneth, I'm very sorry but we should get back." The brown made a sad rumbling sound as he retreated and Riva sighed wistfully. "I'll take you back and let you set up your rooms, mkay? And I'll ask Hinraul to grab you guys something to eat." Without another word, she led the kids back to their quarters.

CONSUMPTION
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old (65) consume 65 servings: x6 bovines, x4 large fish, x1 redfruit, and x1 corn. ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old (15) consume 7.5 servings: x1 redfruit, x1 carrot, and x1 corn. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold (49) consume 12.25 servings: x2 large fish and x0.25 small fish. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold (09) consume 2.25 servings: x2.25 blueberries. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold (07) consume 1.75 servings: x1.75 blueberries. ]

ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES
[ The following animals are welcomed to the Weyrhold: Fish and Mouse, cats, and Spot, a canine. ]
[ The following births are welcomed to the Weyrhold: none. ]
[ The following villagers are welcomed to the Weyrhold: Basil and Tug, gatherers, Riva and Teruna, candidates, and Ferrelion and Minty, children. ]
[ The following Crafters have been promoted to Master: none. ]
[ The following Crafters have completed their training: none. ]
[ The following dragonriders have completed their training: Goldrider Myracle, Greenriders Nebenni and Tollioma. ]
[ The following weyrbrats have finished testing: none. ]

PATROLS
[ N'reg leads Benorri, Eshni, Fella, Mairmun, and Waxinnan on a scouting patrol. They take Predath, a dragon, and Dapple, a dog. They bring x1 stone pickaxe. ]
[ Baridna leads Aidan, Dulcia, Rabrusull, and Tigill on a border patrol. They take Chaser and Shadow, dogs and Breenu, Rikal, Theseus, Tixir, and Tolly, fire-lizards. They bring x1 steel pickaxe. ]
[ Boldosh leads Balidosh, Jesni, and M'sha on a fishing patrol. They take Currith, a dragon. They bring x1 steel spear. ]
[ Griengrilon leads Beallolril, Jomiovit, Kyniken, Nitia, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. They take Moonflower, a horse, and Vex, a fox. They bring x1 steel spear. ]
[ Ayal leads Bansendon, Hantyn, Kalliarrah, Miklo, and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. They take Caling, Catcher, Redi, and Screech, birds. ]
[ Renolla leads Diatilon, Jarshonen, Kivee, Neachunno, and Tug on a gathering patrol. They take Savvy, a bird. ]
[ Borrin leads Basil, Fudiom, and Saltul on a gathering patrol. They take Chirpy and Sky, birds. ]
[ Camilla (8 KP) and Fay (5 KP) research medicine. ]

[ Seanni and Soyah go on Search. They ride Rosanth and Borinth, dragons. ]
[ Tutikko and Rorria go on Search. They ride Diasrioth and Siarlith, dragons. ]
[ Ze'ku goes on Search. He rides Hosurth, a dragon. ]

SEEDS
[ Ermid looks after cucumber seed 1 with the help of bovine 6. It will bloom in one post. ]
[ Pepper looks after cucumber seed 2 with the help of bovine 9. It will bloom in one post. ]

CRAFTING
[ N/A ]

TESTERS & APPRENTICES
[ Akiniall tests Healercraft. ]
[ Dusteah tests Glasscraft. ]
[ Ester and Sharon test Starcraft. ]
[ Tiennen tests the Lower Caverns. ]

[ Abesses teaches Jomiovit in Beastcraft. ]
[ Anna teaches Rowan in Smithcraft. ]
[ Ershar teaches Ezekiel in Farmercraft. ]
[ Lolardra teaches Riziolke in Fishercraft. ]

[ F'dust teaches Hallitu, R'den, S'gan, and V'bin. They can learn hunting, leadership, searching, or teaching. Roll for them as a class. ]

INJURIES & SICKNESS
[ N/A ]

FAMILIES & CHILDREN
[ Fira, Tollioma, and Camilla will give birth in two posts. ]

[ Nilani goes into labor! The father is Bansendon. Fira (6 KP) oversees. ]
[ Thiolo goes into labor! The father is Griengrilon. Shollun (13 KP) oversees. ]

ANIMALS
[ The four cats hunt for mice. ]
[ The six dogs hunt for carnivore scraps. ]

[ Caling and Redi (birds) breed. ]

DEATHS
[ Kolu dies of old age. ]
[ Fire and Zor (fire-lizards) die of extreme old age. ]

OTHER
[ Nella, Salano, and Wedassea stay back to care for weyrbrats between 0-7 turns. ]
[ Dallumi, Hinraul, Lemmima, Riva, and Teruna stay back to do weyrhold duties. ]

[ Seanni asks for a Candidate. ]

MOD NOTES
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]
[ Familiars are not counted as skilled animals and as such, will not need to be fed but also can't participate in patrols. ]

[ Currently, I'm not accepting new villagers from border/scout patrols. ]
[ "Search" is a scout patrol solely for villagers of candidate rank. If anyone other than "person(s) found" is rolled, the Searcher finds nothing. ]
[ Please add witches/wizards and demigods to the list of villager species that BRW allows. ]
[ Traits are being put into separate, linked references.]

[ The Weyrleader's wing (WW) is composed of dragonriders who only go on scout patrols. ]
[ The hunting wing (HW) is composed of dragonriders who only go on hunting/fishing patrols. ]

PERSONAL NOTES
[ Calma and Han (fire-lizards) will breed in 1 post. ]
[ Bovines 11 and 10 will breed in 2 posts. ]
[ Catcher and Chirpy (birds) will breed in 2 posts. ]
[ Yeller and Spot (dogs) will breed in 3 posts. ]
[ Catcher and Chirpy (birds) will breed in 4 posts. ]
[ Zerith and Currith (dragons) will breed in 5 posts. ]

[ Borinth and Kimorth (dragons) will breed when the current weyrling class has graduated. ]

[ Seanni will retire as Weyrwoman when she is 70 turns. ]

[ The fire-lizard references need to be redone on dragon references. ]
[ Add all traits to human references. ]
[ Add new "hunter" in post 35: ST - D2 / HS - LC / HC - 63 / EC - G6 / X / human. ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Weyrwoman
G. Seanni | female | 58 turns | X | Rosanth

Junior Goldriders (2)
G. Myracle "Myra" | female | 35 years | X | Manth
G. Sedah | female | 38 turns | X | Zerith

Retired Dragonriders (0)
None

Headwoman
Renolla | female | 53 turns | Y

Lower Caverns Staff (14)
Bansendon | male | 33 turns | X
Diatilon | female | 31 turns | Y
Fudiom | male | 72 turns | X
Hantyn | male | 40 turns | Y
Jarshonen "Jar" | male | 20 turns | X
Kalliarrah "Kali" | female | 39 turns | X
↪ has ocular albinism
Kivee | female | 51 turns | X
Miklo | female | 62 turns | X
Nella | female | 44 turns | X
↪ Fostering staff
Nilani | female | 30 turns | X
Salano | female | 65 turns | X
↪ Fostering staff
Saltul | male | 40 turns | X
Veashmorell "Veash"| male | 43 turns | X
Wedassea | female | 65 turns | X
↪ Fostering staff

Weyrbrats (13)
Akiniall | male | 9 turns | X
Daniel "Danny" | male | 2 turns | X
Dusteah "Teya" | female | 8 turns | X
Ester "Esty" | female | 9 turns | X
Eryn | female | 5 turns | X
Farida | female | 2 turns | X
Ferrelion "Ferri" | male | 5 turns | X
Harishni | female | 2 turns | X
Illias | male | 5 turns | X
↪ deaf in left ear
Minty | female | 3 years | X
Sadia | female | 5 turns | X
↪ has ocular albinism
Sharon | female | 9 turns | X
Tiennen "Tien" | male | 11 turns | X
Beastcrafters (5)
M. Abesses | male | 56 turns | X
M. Griengrilon | male | 36 turns | X
J. Jomiovit "Jom" | male | 16 turns | X
J. Kyniken "Kye" | male | 37 turns | Y
M. Nitia | female | 49 turns | X

Farmercrafters (8)
J. Basil | female | 30 years | X
M. Borrin | male | 57 turns | X
J. Ermid | male | 26 turns | X
M. Ershar | male | 55 turns | X
A. Ezekiel "Zeke" | male | 17 turns | X
J. Pepper | female | 34 turns | X | Baxter
M. Thiolo | female | 36 turns | X
J. Tug | male | 32 years | X

Fishercrafters (5)
J. Balidosh | male | 20 turns | X
M. Boldosh | male | 51 turns | X
M. Jesni | female | 55 turns | X
J. Lolardra "Lola" | female | 38 turns | Y
A. Riziolke "Riz" | female | 20 turns | X

Glasscrafters (2)
M. Baridna | female | 51 turns | X
J. Tigill | male | 20 turns | X

Harpercrafters (3)
J. Eshni | female | 29 turns | X
M. Mairmun | male | 60 turns | X
M. Waxinnan "Wax" | male | 49 turns | X

Healercrafters (4)
J. Camilla | female | 38 turns | 8 KP | X
J. Fay | female | 41 turns | 5 KP | X
J. Fira | female | 24 turns | 6 KP | X
M. Shollun | male | 52 turns | 13 KP | Y

Smithcrafters (5)
J. Aidan | male | 39 turns | X | Orgon
J. Anna "Nana" | female | 31 turns | Y
J. Dulcia "Lucy" | nonbinary | 35 turns | X
↪ uses "they"/"them" pronouns
A. Rowan "Rory" | female | 23 turns | X
M. Rabrusull | male | 38 turns | X

Starcrafters (2)
J. Benorri "Benny" | female | 41 turns | X
J. Fella | female | 24 turns | X

Tannercrafters (2)
J. Beallolril "Ril" | male | 24 turns | X
M. Tugall | male | 49 turns | X

Woodcrafters (2)
M. Ayal | female | 47 turns | Y
J. Neachunno "Chunno" | male | 30 turns | X
Weyrleader
B. N'reg | male | 53 turns | X | Predath | WW

Wingleaders (0)
None

Wingseconds (1)
Gr. Tutikko | female | 23 turns | X | Diasrioth | WW

Dragonriders (6)
B. M'sha | male | 33 turns | X | Currith | HW
Gr. Rorria "Rory" | female | 25 turns | X | Siarlith | WW
Gr. Nebenni | female | 20 turns | X | Lanernuth | WW
Gr. Soyah | female | 35 turns | X | Borinth | WW
Gr. Tollioma | female | 21 turns | X | Kenralth | WW
Bl. Ze'ku | male | 35 turns | X | Hosurth | WW

Weyrlingmasters (1)
Br. F'dust | male | 36 turns | X | Kimorth

Weyrlings (5)
Gr. Hallitu "Tutu" | female | 24 turns | X | Fayaraith
Br. R'den | male | 34 years | X | Daresith
↪ has a permanent limp
B. S'gan | male | 20 turns | X | Pumolth
Br. T'gin | male | 24 turns | X | Noneth
Bl. V'bin | male | 23 turns | Y | Fareth

Candidates (5)
Dallumi | female | 22 turns | Y
Hinraul | male | 21 turns | X
Lemmima | female | 21 turns | X
Riva | female | 15 turns | X
Teruna | male | 15 turns | X

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Working Animals (8)
Bovine 6 | male | 22 turns | b2 | bovine
Bovine 7 | male | 22 turns | b1 | bovine
Bovine 9 | female | 11 turns | b1 | bovine
Bovine 10 | male | 7 turns | bovine
Bovine 11 | male | 7 turns | bovine
Bovine 12 | female | 5 turns | bovine
Moonflower | female | 2 turns | horse | Griengrilon
Vex | female | 6 turns | fox

Pets (18)
Caling | male | 9 turns | hawk | Veashmorell
Catcher | male | 7 turns | hawk | Miklo
Chaser | male | 5 turns | b1 | canine
Chirpy | female | 2 turns | hawk x sparrow | Fudiom
Dapple | male | 8 turns | canine
Faith | female | 5 turns | canine
Grace | female | 7 turns | hawk | Nilani
Fish | male | 1 turn | cat
Hazel | male | 3 turns | b1 | cat
Mouse | female | 1 turn | cat
Redi | female | 9 turns | hawk | Hantyn
Savvy | female | 7 turns | hawk | Renolla
Screech | male | 10 turns | b2 | hawk | Hantyn
Shadow | female | 5 turns | canine
Sky | male | 5 turns | b1 | falcon | Fudiom
Soot | female | 3 turns | cat
Spot | female | 1 turn | canine
Yeller | male | 5 turns | canine

Familiars (3)
Baxter | male | mountain bluebird | Pepper
Lilac | male | Costa's hummingbird | Fay
Orgon | male | German Shepard | Aidan
Dragons (17)
Borinth | green | 21 turns | b1 | Soyah
Currith | bronze | 16 turns | M'sha
Daresith | brown | 5 turns | R'den
Diasrioth | green | 9 turns | Tutikko
Fareth | blue | 5 turns | V'bin
Fayaraith | green | 5 turns | Hallitu
Hosurth | blue | 21 turns | Ze'ku
Kenralth | green | 5 turns | Tollioma
Kimorth | brown | 21 turns | b1 | F'dust
Lanernuth | green | 5 turns | Nebenni
Manth | gold | 5 turns | Myracle
Noneth | brown | 9 turns | T'gin
Predath | bronze | 27 turns | b2 | N'reg
Pumolth | bronze | 5 turns | S'gan
Rosanth | gold | 31 turns | b2 | Seanni
Siarlith | green | 9 turns | Rorria
Zerith | gold | 21 turns | Sedah

x
Fire-Lizards (22)
Breenu | green | 3 turns | Tigill
Calma | green | 14 turns | Soyah
Cari | gold | 3 turns | Dulcia
Chirper | brown | 5 turns | Soyah
Conni | blue | 3 turns | Rabrusull
Curo | green | 22 turns | b2 | Seanni
Gala | green | 14 turns | Ze'ku
Gen | bronze | 22 turns | b1 | Baridna
Han | brown | 14 turns | F'dust
Hel | green | 3 turns | Baridna
Keten | green | 3 turns | Rabrusull
Mant | blue | 3 turns | Tigill
Reggie | green | 5 turns | Anna
Rikal | green | 3 turns | Aidan
Ritter | blue | 14 turns | Sedah
Theseus | blue | 3 turns | Dulcia
Tixir | bronze | 3 turns | Rabrusull
Tolly | bronze | 3 turns | Baridna
Tukka | green | 3 turns | Aidan
Wish | green | 5 turns | Eshni
Zixel | blue | 3 turns | Aidan
Zux | green | 3 turns | Tigill
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby jazz. » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:06 am

sírєns: 13
αnímαls: 15
sєrvíngs: 16.75 ish
surfαcє vísít: later

•••
I've accomplished something!
Achievement(s) You've Accomplished:
none
Total Prizes: none
•••

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
The Abyssi eats three kelp and one apple (17 servings).

Trevor, Wahi (hippocampus), Makua, Muli-iho, Ikehu, and Nahesa (sea dragon) hunt.
Huhū, Kekolu (fire-lizard), and Kanikau, Leoū (hippocampus), and Gula (fire-lizard) gather.
Anaia, Aukā (hippocampus), and Keleawe (fire-lizard) patrol.
Koe (with a steel sword), Mahalo, Mangō (mako shark) Piha, and Lani (fire-lizard) scout for sirens and mainly animals.
Olakino practices medicine.

Wahi and Leoū breed (hippocampi).
Kanikau trains Keiki in leader things.

(( new sirens are fine ))
(( injuries are fine, no deaths without consulting me first ;) except koe, she can die if the rolls say so, it'll be hilarious ))

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ cαptαín ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Kanikau | female | 41 y |
    ST - F11 / HS - AC / HC - 47 / EC - E8 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ quαrtєrmαstєr ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Keiki | female | 15 y |
    ST - D1 / HS - S / HC -55 / EC - E10 / X / siren

↪ paralyzed from waist down

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ mєdíc ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Olakino | male | 52 y | 4 KP |
    ST - E7 / HS - HW / HC - 27 / EC - G10 / Y / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ wαrríσrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Anaia | female | 40 y |
    ST - D9 / HS - LC / HC - 24 / EC - C10 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ scσuts ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Piha | male | 38 y |
    ST - F5 / HS - AC / HC - 21 / EC - A1 / X / shifting-siren

↪ african gray parrot shift
    ↪ missing left hand
    Koe | female | 38 y |
    ST - C11 / HS - LW / HC - 2 / EC - E2 / Y / siren

↪ completely blind
    Mahalo | male (afab) | 31 y |
    ST - E10 / HS - S / HC - 17 / EC - G5 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ huntєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Trevor | male | 50 y |
    ST - F11 / HS - S / HC - 29 / EC - H6 / Y / siren

Ikehu | female | 34 y |
    ST - A9 / HS - S / HC - 52 / EC - C7 / X / siren

Makua | male | 28 y |
    ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 4 / EC - G2 / X / siren

Muli-iho | male | 23 y |
    ST - B7 / HS - AC / HC - 5 / EC - H11 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ gαthєrєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Huhū | male | 42 y |
    ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 48 / EC - E8 / X / siren

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ αpprєntícєs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    ---

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ tєstєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    ---

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ thє чσung ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Tiana | female | 6 y |
    ST - L8 / HS - HW / HC - 19 / EC - H3 / X / powered-siren

↪ able to breathe anywhere

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ єldєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    ---

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ rєlαtíσnshíps ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
      Hilahila engaged to Bale
      Everyone hates Paakiki
      Huhū has resentment towards Paakiki
      Trevor and Olakino are standoffish towards each other
      Olakino is intimidating at times
      Anaia and Huki are professional towards each other
      Kanikau and Trevor disagree on morals
      Kanikau and Trevor has a deep respect for one another
      Ikehu LOVES alcohol
      Anaia loves animals
      Ikehu is bonded to Nahesa
      Kanikau is Nani's handler
      Trevor is Wahi's handler
      Koe and Kanikau heavily dislike each other
      Huki is bonded to Gula
      Anaia is bonded to Keleawe
      Trevor definitely does NOT fancy Olakino
      Ikehu and Koe casually dated for about six months
      Trevor and Olakino are dating
      Kanikau is now bonded to Gula
      Ōma'oma'o is bonded to Olakino
      Ululā'au is bonded to Olakino
      Kawa is bonded to Olakino
      Kekolu is bonded to Huhū
      Lani is bonded to Piha
      Nalu is bonded to Keiki

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ thє turnєd ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
      Kanikua | Turned by unknown
      Hilahila | Turned by Kanikau
      Trevor | Turned by unknown
      Huhū | Turned by Paakiki
      Paakiki | Turned by unknown
      Ikehu | Turned by unknown
      Huki | Turned by unknown
      Anaia | Turned by unknown
      Bale | Turned by Hilahila
      Olakino | Turned by unknown
      Piha | Turned by Huki
      Koe | Turned by unknown
      Keiki | Turned by unknown
      Tiana | Turned by Huhū
      Mahalo | Turned by unknown
      Makua | Turned by unknown
      Muli-iho | Turned by unknown
¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ αllíєs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
none yet

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ єnєmíєs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
Sereia | deimos

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ вσrdєrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
North | ocean/rocky shore with trees | BRW | simon
East | headwaters of river | Cyrrane | Arya
South | bright coral reef | Sitria | stormt4lon
West | open ocean | Sereia | deimos

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ fσσd stσrαgє ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
19 | Cod | 3 servings
16 | Mackerel | 3 servings
2 | Tuna | 6 servings
9 | Shark | 10 servings
1 | Kelp | 5 servings
12 | Seagrass | 3 servings
1 | Seaweed | 5 servings
9 | Coconut | 3 servings
12 | Apple | 2 servings
15 | Orange | 2 servings

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ ítєm stσrαgє ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
3 | Coconut Seed |
2 | Kelp Seed |
1 | Orange Seed |
1 | Seaweed Seed |
---------------------------
1 | Backpack | 6 uses left
1 | Compass | 2 uses left
1 | Iron Sword | 2 uses left
1 | Saddle | 20 uses left
1 | Saddlebag | 8 uses left
2 | Staff | 4 uses left (total)
1 | Steel Dagger | 1 use left
1 | Steel Sword | 1 use left
1 | Stone Dagger | 1 use left
1 | Vial of Medicine | 1 use left
1 | Wagon bag | 10 uses left
---------------------------
3 | Copper | craftable
2 | Cotton | craftable
4 | Gold | craftable
1 | Iron | craftable
2 | Leather | craftable
7 | Sand | craftable
2 | Silver | craftable
6 | Steel | craftable
4 | Stone | craftable
2 | Twine | craftable
1 | Wood | craftable

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ pєts ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
Nahesa | female | 248 y | sea dragon | 0/2 bred | Ω | Ikehu
↪ increases chance of catching an extra piece of prey
↪ reduces chance of injuries on scouting patrols by 30%
↪ reduces the chance of death on scouting patrols by 50%
↪ reduces the market travel time by 1 post if taken with
a party of 10-15 villagers
Wahi | mare | 10 y | hippocampus hybrid | 2/2 bred | Ω | Trevor
↪ 20% chance of catching extra piece of prey
↪ reduces the chance of injuries on scouting patrols by 20%
↪ reduces the market travel time by 1 post
↪ increases the chance of more items from planted crops by 30%
Leoū | stallion | 10 y | hippocampus |2/2 bred | Ω | Kanikau
Gula | female | 9 y | fire-lizard |1/2 bred | Ω | Kanikau
↪ increase chances of finding materials and items on patrols
Keleawe | male | 9 y | fire-lizard |1/2 bred | Ω | Anaia
Polū | male | 6 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Koe
Aurunci | sow | 6 y | otter |0/2 bred | Ω | Trevor
↪ reduce chances of getting villagers ill
↪ 30% chance of catching 1-4 mice worth ¼ serving each
Trieste | sow | 5 y | otter |0/2 bred | Ω | Trevor
Tergeste | boar | 5 y | otter |0/2 bred | Ω | Trevor
Aukā | stallion | 5 y | hippocampus |0/2 bred | Ω | Anaia
Kekolu | male | 4 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Huhū
Ōma'oma'o | male | 4 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Olakino
Kawa | female | 4 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Olakino
Ululā'au | male | 4 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Olakino
Lani | female | 4 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Piha
Nalu | female | 4 y | fire-lizard |0/2 bred | Ω | Keiki
Mangō | female | 3 y | mako shark |0/2 bred | Ω | Keiki
↪ increase the chances of catching an extra piece of prey
on hunting patrols
↪ guarantee +1 hunter on border patrols

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ mєntσrs ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
Kanikau | Keiki | captain | 1
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸ dєcєαsєd ¸,.•º˚º•.,¸¸,.•º˚º•.,¸
    Hilahila | female | 27 y | | bled out
    ST - A9 / HS - LC / HC - 11 / EC - F6 / X / siren

Bale | male | 37 y | | killed by Hilahila
    ST - F11 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - F2 / X / siren

Paakiki | female | 77 y | | killed by Huhū
    ST - E8 / HS - LW / HC - 30 / EC - H9 / X / siren

Nani | mare | 14 y | hippocampus | Ω| killed by Huki
    Huki | male | 32 y | | killed by Anaia
    ST - A8 / HS - HW / HC - 34 / EC - C3 / X / siren

↪ tail torn, slower

font: shardee
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickensmoothie.com » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:32 am

ℂ𝕣𝕪𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕝

The village is nested in a thick forest in the mountains. The trees have thick,
sturdy trunks perfect for supporting small huts. Many of the village's buildings
are in the trees to protect them from bears, although the strongest structures
are placed on the ground. In their territory they have a lake, filled with fish and
stemming off in small rivers and creeks.

Species: Anthro, Dragonborn, Kitsunes, Wood Elves and Kobolds

About the people: Most are agile and light on their feet. They can be very aggressive to people who trespass onto their land. They are a very observant people, and despite the differences from their assorted species, they work well together and play with their own strengths. Dragonborn are generally warriors or fighters. Kitsunes and Anthros are usually hunters or scouts. Kobolds are varied, filling any rank gaps at the time, then sticking to them throughout their lives. Wood elves are usually farmers or gatherers.

Foods:
Meat: Catfish, Elk, squirrel, hare
Vegetable: Dandelion greens, potatoes, onions
Fruit: Plums, strawberries, orange

They have a very simple system:
Chief; makes all decisions with his counsel but gets final say. They stay at the village most of the time, but will accompany patrols when they feel like it.
Counsel: consists of all elders and chiefs.
And then what you would expect. Every sub-chief organizes patrols of the members of their rank.

Oh! And Fantasy colors please! Except for the skin tones, where i would prefer natural colors!

If there's anything that I am missing, please tell me and I can edit!
chickensmoothie.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thieves of Azui - [004] Heyo, Hermes!

Postby sharklord » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:59 pm

font cred
Number of People: 9
Number of Animals: 1
Servings Needed: 8 1/2
Next Visit to Ancestors: August 31st

[Awynn asks for a Healer]
[Awynn & Melor patrol]
[Phoenix & Jochi scout]
[Luka hunts]
[Kale & Evangeline gather food]
[The Thieves consume x1 carrot & x1 cattle]
[Nellie is due in two posts]
[Kale, Jochi, Phoenix & Melor join from readopts]

Lord
    Awynn Korbin | non-binary (afab) | 31
    ↪ ST - D1 / HS - S / HC - 62 / EC - H5 / X / nymph

Healer
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

General
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Soldiers
    Melor | Male | 30
    ↪ ST-A6 | HS-S | HC-6 | EC-F3 | X | human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Head of Security
    Phoenix | Male | 27 | Son of Hades
    ↪ ST-C1 | HS-AC | HC-3 | EC-D5 | Y | demigod

Watchers
    Jochi | Male | 22
    ↪ ST-E2 | HS S | HC-1 | EC-C4 | X | human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Record Keeper
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Luka | Female | 23
    ↪ ST-D3 | HS-HC | HC-23 | EC-F4 | Y | nymph
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Kale Newans | Male | 40
    ↪ ST - M10 | HS - LC | HC - 40 | EC - F3 | X | demon-satyr
    Evangeline Sparrow | Female | 26
    ↪ ST-F11 | HS-LW | HC-62 | EC-E5 | X | half-angel
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Ismene | Female | 14
    ↪ ST-E9 | HS-LC | HC-26 | EC-A6 | Y | Naiad
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Trainees
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Caretakers
    Nellie | Female | 27
    ↪ ST-C3 | HS-LC | HC-7 | EC-C3 | X | Human
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Younglings
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Wise Ones
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Rabbit | x0 | 1 serving
Catfish | x3 | 3 servings
Deer | x0 | 6 servings
Cattle | x1 | 6 servings
Mushrooms | x0 | 2 servings
Carrots | x1 | 3 servings
Cucumbers | x2 | 4 servings
Blackberries | x0 | 1 serving
Moonflower Fruits | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x0 | 4 servings

Item Storage
Cucumber Seed | x1
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Maine | Female | 3y | Cow | 0 | Looks
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:49 pm

Season: Summer
During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Announcements: Let me know if you need any changes!

Villages:
Black Rock Weyrhold| Mournstead | Skyhelm | Liones Kingdom | Vertwyn |Vale of Archaic Corybantic | Sereia| Valhalla | Fenguard | Noble Red | Zaffari | Moria | Ellesmere | The Qulisan Empire | Thieves of Azui | Deermore | Delvunder

[center]
w0ah wrote:Image
post 05 actions log.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
consumption. x1 trout & x1½ strawberries.
ancestral request. helanthe requests a hunting chief.

border patrols. helanthe & thorsten patrol. saga accompanies them.
hunting patrols. arkyn & olsen hunt.
scouting patrols. thrud & frigga scout. bjor accompanies them.
gathering. callele gathers.
farming. callele tends to the growing corn, and harvests the wheat seed.

testing. none.
training. eirik trains with olsen.

healing. none.
studies. thorsten studies medicine.
relations. none.
birthing. none.

other. none.
notes. only centaurs or cervitaurs may be found, with realistic skin & hair colors, any eye color.

credits. these lines. (edits & designs by me)

I've accomplished something!
Achievement(s) You've Accomplished: We Call Him "George" and Ol' McDonald
Total Prizes: 40 yemons

[Helanthe receives a hunting chief. Their traits are ST-C5 | HS-HW | HC-9 | EC-D5 | X | Cervitaur]
[Helanthe and Thorsten find nothing of interest]
[Arkyn and Olsen hunt x1 catfish]
[Thrud and Frigga find a gatherer. Their traits are ST-D2 | HS-LC | HC-10 |EC-F6 | X | Centaur]
[Callele gathers x1 corn and x1 apple]
[The wheat seed gives 4 items. It wilts afterwards...]
[Eirik learns a skill]
[Thorsten gains 1 KP]
[You now have 40 yemons!]

bsktcase wrote:Image
consumption
- n/a, 4 fasting posts
ancestral request
- Alkrurm requests a Shaman

border patrols
- Alkrurm patrols the borders
hunting patrols
- Alkrurm goes on a hunting patrol
scouting patrols
- Alkrurm goes on a scouting patrol
gathering
- Alkrurm goes to gather items
farming
- Alkrurm tends to the fields

testing
- n/a
training
- n/a

healing
- n/a
studies
- n/a

relations
- n/a
birthing
- n/a

notes
- only humans can not have unnatural colors; orcs, wood elves, half-elves, and half-orcs can have unnatural colors.
- deermore accepts other species from time to time

[Alkrum receives a shaman. Their traits are ST-D6 | HS-HW | HC-65 | EC-H7 | X | Human]
[Alkrum finds an aggregator. Their traits are ST-F1 | HS-LC | HC-18 | EC-E6 | X | Half-elf]
[Alkrum hunts x1 pig and x2 perch]
[Alkrum finds a soldier. Their traits are ST-B8 | HS-HC | HC-8 | EC-E7 | Y | Orc]
[Alkrum gathers x1 potatoes, x1 peaches and x1 cherry]

spookypuff wrote:Image
↣ iyashi practices medicine
kori gets checked out by iyashi!
the group eats two trouts, a mushroom and a passion fruit
hikari and ciel go on a border patrol
oana, teisatsu and li go on a scouting patrol
ryoshi and orokana go on a hunting patrol
shuyaku, herdis and shika go on a gathering patrol
the first passion fruit seed grew again!
shuyaku and orokana decide to get married and try for a kid! ↢

[Iyashi fails to gain KP]
[Kori is now healed!]
[Hikari and Ciel find 2 hunters. Their traits are ST-B7 | HS-LW | HC-53 | EC-C9 | X | Hybrid and ST-A10 | HS-LC | HC-12 | EC-H5 | X | Human]
[Oana, Teisatsu and Li find a gatherer. Their traits are ST-H6 | HS-HW | HC-63 | EC-A1 | X | Kitsune]
[Ryoshi and Orokana hunt x1 chicken]
[Shuyaku, Herdis and Shika gather x2 cucumber, x1 passion fruit and x1 dragonfruit seed]
[The passion fruit seed gives 7 items. It wilts afterwards...]
[Shuyaku and Orokana are now expecting children! They will be due in two posts]

sharpshooter. wrote:Image
[Awynn asks for a Healer]
[Awynn & Melor patrol]
[Phoenix & Jochi scout]
[Luka hunts]
[Kale & Evangeline gather food]
[The Thieves consume x1 carrot & x1 cattle]
[Nellie is due in two posts]
[Kale, Jochi, Phoenix & Melor join from readopts]

[Awynn receives a healer. Their traits are ST-C1 | HS-S | HC-23 | EC-E7 | X | Nymph]
[Awynn and Melor find x1 sand]
[Phoenix and Jochi find a soldier. Their traits are ST-C6 | HS-LW | HC-26 | EC-H7 | X | Half-angel]
[Luka hunts x2 rabbit]
[Kale and Evangeline gather x2 moonflower fruit]

Simonpet wrote:𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
CONSUMPTION
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old (65) consume 65 servings: x6 bovines, x4 large fish, x1 redfruit, and x1 corn. ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old (15) consume 7.5 servings: x1 redfruit, x1 carrot, and x1 corn. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold (49) consume 12.25 servings: x2 large fish and x0.25 small fish. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold (09) consume 2.25 servings: x2.25 blueberries. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold (07) consume 1.75 servings: x1.75 blueberries. ]

ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES
[ The following animals are welcomed to the Weyrhold: Fish and Mouse, cats, and Spot, a canine. ]
[ The following births are welcomed to the Weyrhold: none. ]
[ The following villagers are welcomed to the Weyrhold: Basil and Tug, gatherers, Riva and Teruna, candidates, and Ferrelion and Minty, children. ]
[ The following Crafters have been promoted to Master: none. ]
[ The following Crafters have completed their training: none. ]
[ The following dragonriders have completed their training: Goldrider Myracle, Greenriders Nebenni and Tollioma. ]
[ The following weyrbrats have finished testing: none. ]

PATROLS
[ N'reg leads Benorri, Eshni, Fella, Mairmun, and Waxinnan on a scouting patrol. They take Predath, a dragon, and Dapple, a dog. They bring x1 stone pickaxe. ]
[ Baridna leads Aidan, Dulcia, Rabrusull, and Tigill on a border patrol. They take Chaser and Shadow, dogs and Breenu, Rikal, Theseus, Tixir, and Tolly, fire-lizards. They bring x1 steel pickaxe. ]
[ Boldosh leads Balidosh, Jesni, and M'sha on a fishing patrol. They take Currith, a dragon. They bring x1 steel spear. ]
[ Griengrilon leads Beallolril, Jomiovit, Kyniken, Nitia, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. They take Moonflower, a horse, and Vex, a fox. They bring x1 steel spear. ]
[ Ayal leads Bansendon, Hantyn, Kalliarrah, Miklo, and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. They take Caling, Catcher, Redi, and Screech, birds. ]
[ Renolla leads Diatilon, Jarshonen, Kivee, Neachunno, and Tug on a gathering patrol. They take Savvy, a bird. ]
[ Borrin leads Basil, Fudiom, and Saltul on a gathering patrol. They take Chirpy and Sky, birds. ]
[ Camilla (8 KP) and Fay (5 KP) research medicine. ]

[ Seanni and Soyah go on Search. They ride Rosanth and Borinth, dragons. ]
[ Tutikko and Rorria go on Search. They ride Diasrioth and Siarlith, dragons. ]
[ Ze'ku goes on Search. He rides Hosurth, a dragon. ]

SEEDS
[ Ermid looks after cucumber seed 1 with the help of bovine 6. It will bloom in one post. ]
[ Pepper looks after cucumber seed 2 with the help of bovine 9. It will bloom in one post. ]

CRAFTING
[ N/A ]

TESTERS & APPRENTICES
[ Akiniall tests Healercraft. ]
[ Dusteah tests Glasscraft. ]
[ Ester and Sharon test Starcraft. ]
[ Tiennen tests the Lower Caverns. ]

[ Abesses teaches Jomiovit in Beastcraft. ]
[ Anna teaches Rowan in Smithcraft. ]
[ Ershar teaches Ezekiel in Farmercraft. ]
[ Lolardra teaches Riziolke in Fishercraft. ]

[ F'dust teaches Hallitu, R'den, S'gan, and V'bin. They can learn hunting, leadership, searching, or teaching. Roll for them as a class. ]

INJURIES & SICKNESS
[ N/A ]

FAMILIES & CHILDREN
[ Fira, Tollioma, and Camilla will give birth in two posts. ]

[ Nilani goes into labor! The father is Bansendon. Fira (6 KP) oversees. ]
[ Thiolo goes into labor! The father is Griengrilon. Shollun (13 KP) oversees. ]

ANIMALS
[ The four cats hunt for mice. ]
[ The six dogs hunt for carnivore scraps. ]

[ Caling and Redi (birds) breed. ]

DEATHS
[ Kolu dies of old age. ]
[ Fire and Zor (fire-lizards) die of extreme old age. ]

OTHER
[ Nella, Salano, and Wedassea stay back to care for weyrbrats between 0-7 turns. ]
[ Dallumi, Hinraul, Lemmima, Riva, and Teruna stay back to do weyrhold duties. ]

[ Seanni asks for a Candidate. ]

MOD NOTES
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]
[ Familiars are not counted as skilled animals and as such, will not need to be fed but also can't participate in patrols. ]

[ Currently, I'm not accepting new villagers from border/scout patrols. ]
[ "Search" is a scout patrol solely for villagers of candidate rank. If anyone other than "person(s) found" is rolled, the Searcher finds nothing. ]
[ Please add witches/wizards and demigods to the list of villager species that BRW allows. ]
[ Traits are being put into separate, linked references.]

[ The Weyrleader's wing (WW) is composed of dragonriders who only go on scout patrols. ]
[ The hunting wing (HW) is composed of dragonriders who only go on hunting/fishing patrols. ]

[N'reg, Benorri, Eshni, Fella, Mairmun and Waxinnan find a horse which they take back with them. They also get x1 stone]]
[Baridna, Aidan, Dulcia, Rabrusull and Tigill find a hunter. Their traits are ST-B3 | HS-HC | HC-4 | EC-C3 | X | Human. They also get x1 copper and x2 gold]
[Boldosh, Balidosh, Jesni and M'sha fish hunt x5 large fish and x3 small fish]
[Griengrilon, Beallolril, Jomiovit, Kyniken, Nitia and Tugall hunt x4 bovine and x2 wherry]
[Ayal,Bansendon, Hantyn, Kalliarrah, Miklo and Veashmorell gather x2 moonflower fruit, x1 redfruit, x1 carrot and x3 carrot seed and x1 moonflower fruitseed]
[Renolla, Diatilon, Jarshonen, Kivee, Neachunno and Tug gather x3 blueberry, x1 moonflower fruit and x1 corn seed]
[Borrin, Basil, Fudiom and Saltul gather x1 moonflower fruit, x2 blueberry, x1 cucumber, x1 carrot seed and x1 corn seed]
[Camilla fails to gain KP, Fay gains 1 KP]
[Seanni and Soyah find nothing]
[Tutikko and Rorria find nothing]
[Ze'ku finds a candidate. Their traits are ST-B11 | HS-AC | HC-10 | EC-A6 | Y | Demigod]
[Akiniall, Dusteah, Ester, Sharon and Tiennen all test their respective crafts]
[Jomiovit, Rowan, Ezekiel and Riziolke gain a skill in their respective crafts]
[R'den and V'bin learn the skill]
[Hallitu, S'gan learn two skills]
[Nilani gives birth to 1 healthy child! Their traits are ST-E4 | HS-LW | HC-26 | EC-F3 | X | Human]
[Thiolo gives birth to 2 healthy children! Their traits are ST-A5 | HS-S | HC-20 | EC-G7 | X | Human and ST-D9 | HS-S | HC-26 | EC-G7 | X | Human]
[Two cats catch mice]
[One dog finds carnivore scraps]
[Caling and Redi produce 4 eggs. One of them fails to hatch...]
[Seanni receives a candidate. Their traits are ST-F7 | HS-AC | HC-13 | EC-B1 | X | Human]

julian. wrote:Image
actions log[
[left][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]servings eaten 0
clamor call laure calls for a mender

patrolling laure patrols the borders
scouting laure scouts the territory
hunting laure hunts for food
gathering laure gathers

testing x tests in x
training x trains with x

medicine x studies medicine / x heals x / x tends to x
couplings x mates with x
births x will give birth in x posts / x gives birth

achievements an isolated dwelling. received my founder. 50 yemons

[Laure receives a mender. Their traits are ST-F1 | HS-HC | HC-38 | EC-F6 | X | Tufte imp]
[Laure finds nothing of interest]
[Laure finds a mole. Their traits are ST-F5 | HS-S | HC-47 | EC-H7 | Y | Tufte imp]
[Laure hunts x1 goat]
[Laure gathers x2 apple, x1 chickweed and x1 mushroom]
[You now have 50 yemons!]
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Crystal [013]

Postby obnixious » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:22 am

Number of People: 020
Number of Animals: 026
Servings Needed: 029½
Next Visit to Ancestors: --

©

writing is wip <3

Black Crystal eats x3 bats, x4 moles, x2 badgers, x2 mushrooms, x2 potatoes, x1 zucchini, x1 blackberry, and x2 gooseberries (30 servings)

Toes is bred with Jack of Sanguis

Eribaeg checks Box's wound

Scribble, Leopold, and Pagni go gathering
Kishri, Penelope, Gwinmera, and Updog go hunting with Zumit and Mouse
Kryz, Jar, and Andromeda go on a scouting patrol with Jam
Breyze, Quarris, Cendis, Usaeth, Solnar, and Paradox go on a Border Patrol with Terbis, Cobbles, Febreeze, Vreex, Adryl, and Flaik

Strykx tests Warring
Nebula tests Healing

[notes:
anyone with a ☤ requires attention from Eribaeg
vampires and elementals can start being rolled for death at about 150 years old! None of them will be moving to the Elders section unless they get a super bad injury, or they just decided "im done working" and retire]

Village Residents wrote:
    Head Chief
    Jareth | | 47 | Goblin
    ↪ ST - I7 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - D10 / X

Shaman
    Eribaeg | | 51 | 9KP | Dwarf
    ↪ ST - C7 / HS - S / HC - 10 / EC - E6 / X

War Chief
    Breyze | | 107 | Air Elemental
    ↪ ST - C3 / HS - LW / HC - 1 / EC - C1 / Y

Scout Chief
    Kryz | ☿️ | 52 | Goblin
    ↪ ST - B11 / HS - LC / HC - 13 / EC - F11 / X

Hunting Chief
    Kishri | | 45 | Salamanderkin
    ↪ ST - A11 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - F4 / X

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Warriors
    Quarris | | 53 | Earth Elemental
    ↪ ST - C8 / HS - LW / HC - 2 / EC - B11 / X
    Cendis | | 60 | Fire Elemental
    ↪ ST - L7 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - H2 / X
    Usaeth | | 29 | Dwarf
    ↪ST - H4 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - H10 / Y
    Solnar | | 20 | Dwarf
    ↪ ST - I8 / HS - LC / HC - 6 / EC - D4 / X
    Paradox | | 36 | Shapeshifter (7)

↪ wasp, gila monster, ground hog, bearded dragon, newt, tarantula, cassowary
    ↪ ST - G1 / HS - LW / HC - 50 / EC - H7 / X

Scouts
    Box | | 31 | Goblin
    ↪ ST - G2 / HS - LC / HC - 37 / EC - A8 / X
    Jar | | 29 | Gelfling
    ↪ ST - I2 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - E8 / X
    Andromeda | | 34 | Batkin
    ↪ ST - C1 / HS - LC / HC - 42 / EC - D2 / X

Hunters
    Penelope | | 38 | Vampire
    ↪ ST - B2 / HS - S / HC - 23 / EC - A2 / X
    Gwinmera | | 54 | Dwarf
    ↪ ST - J1 / HS - AC / HC - 23 / EC - H7 / X
    Updog | | 22 | Goblin
    ↪ ST - G3 / HS - AC / HC - 37 / EC - A5 / X

Gatherers
    Scribble | | 30 | Shapeshifter (1)

↪ pangolin
    ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LC / HC - 6 / EC - B2 / X
    Leopold | | 138 | Vampire
    ↪ ST - E9 / HS - LC / HC - 19 / EC - D11 / Y
    Pagni | | 36 | Powered Human
    ↪ ST - K8 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - B2 / X

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age | Species
    ↪ N/A
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Strykx | | 13 | Goblin
    ↪ ST - L5 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - B10 / X
    Nebula | | 9 | Batkin
    ↪ ST - B4 / HS - LC / HC - 42 / EC - D1 / X

Mothers
    ↪ N/A
    ↪ N/A

Children
    ↪ N/A
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    ↪ N/A
    ↪ N/A

Information wrote:
    Ally Villages
    Village Name | Username
    Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
    Village Name | Username
    Village Name | Username

Border Villages
    North | Village Name | Username
    East | Village Name | Username
    South | Village Name | Username
    West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
    Bat | x6 | 1 serving
    Mole | x9 | 1 serving
    Badger | x6 | 3 servings
    Cony | x3 | 3 servings
    Mushroom | x4 | 2 servings
    Potato | x5 | 3 servings
    Zucchini | x4 | 4 servings
    Blackberry | x5 | 1 serving
    Gooseberry | x7 | 1 serving
    Plum | x4 | 2 servings
    Total;; 101 servings

Item Storage
    x2 Stone Dagger | x1 use
    x1 Blackberry Seed | plantable
    x2 Gooseberry Seed | plantable
    x2 Mushroom Seed | plantable
    x1 Plum Seed | plantable
    x1 Potato Seed | plantable
    x3 Zucchini Seed | plantable
    x1 Copper | craftable
    x2 Herb | craftable
    x3 Iron | craftable
    x1 Leather | craftable
    x1 Steel | craftable
    x1 Stone | craftable
    x1 Twine | craftable
    x1 Wood | craftable

Pets
    Mouse | | 9 | Fox | 0 times bred | 🦊
    Jam | | 11 | Neapolitan Mastiff | 0 times bred | 🐶
    Zumit | 2 | Ice Dragon | 0 times bred | Kishri
    Label | | 6 | Cat | 1 times bred | 🐱
    Lid | | 6 | Cat | 0 times bred | 🐱
    Fingers | | 5 | Cat | 1 times bred | 🐱
    Toes | | 3 | Cat | 0 times bred | solid chocolate tortie
    Logo | | 3 | Cat | 0 times bred | black broken tabby
    Chowder | 14 | Fire-Lizard | 1 time bred | Gold | Box
    Terbis | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Blue | Quarris
    Vreex | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 1 times bred | Green | Solnar
    Star | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Andromeda
    Cobbles | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Quarris
    Fardahr | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Bronze | Eribaeg
    Firmis | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Blue | Quarris
    Adryl | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Bronze | Solnar
    Klusx | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Strykx
    Progs | 8 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Blue | Jareth
    Febreeze | 5 | Fire-Lizard | 1 times bred | Brown | Breyze
    Lyeslyl | 3 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Eribaeg
    Doodle | 3 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Scribble
    Reerx | 3 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Updog
    Flaik | 3 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Blue | Cendis
    Claudia | 3 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Gold | Penelope
    Jelly | 3 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Brown | Jar

Mentors
    Mentor | Apprentice | Rank | Sessions

Testings
    Strykx | hunting, gathering, scouting
    Nebula | hunting

Deceased
    Name | Cause of Death
    Name | Cause of Death

Family
    Andromeda and ? | Nebula
    Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by obnixious on Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FENGUARD . [ post six ]

Postby w0ah » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:42 pm

█ █
        █ █
        █ █
        █ █
        █ █
          xxxxxxxxxxxLOYALTY TO THE HERD!
          ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
          population. 010 villagers. | required servings. 09½ servings. | ancestral request. 09/02/20.x

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

It seemed the requests of the Commander had been fulfilled at the hands of their incredibly generous ancestors. Now, amongst the Great Hall, Helanthe was surrounded on either side by a full council of constituents - Thorsten, her confidant, the Shaman; Thrud, her trusted General; Frigga, a witty Scout Chief; and Baldr, the calculated Hunting Chief. The ancestors that presided over the Fenguard’s success were undoubtedly strong, powerful spirits, many of which belonging to the very Styrkll family themselves, that being of the Commander. Helanthe could sense the eyes of her father, proud of his daughter’s accomplishments, attached himself in memory among his bow and quiver he’d passed unto her. And her mother, living on in her mind as reminders, reminders of the attributes a capable leader must hold onto to succeed, much as her mother once taught her those years ago. The Commander knew Fenguard was in the best of hands, not only of her own, but of the many in the next-life who kept their watch over it. All was coming together as it rightfully should.

To include, Arkyn, the hound Bjor’s primary handler (and seemingly his favorite), found it best to arrange an ‘exchange’ with their fellow village, Cyranne. Bjor would be offering up his talents to produce future hunting hounds for the Fenguard. Helanthe agreed to the exchange, finding within her no reason to not. By spring, the hunters would gain a litter of healthy pups from a strong breed, those that would come to assist in the survival of their village. The centaur headed off into the west, Bjor accompanying him, as they’d traverse to Cyranne’s territory. The Feguard would await their return likely within a few days. They were known for their quick on-hoof voyages, their long and sturdy limbs tough to tire and holding incredible endurace. Baldr made sure to send the hunter off with a bundle of nutritious meals to fill an empty, long-traveled stomach, and scraps of meat and bone for the hound. Off they went, into the fen, to return within the next few sunfalls.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

post 06 actions log.

consumption. x1 shark.
                ancestral request. helanthe requests a guard.

border patrols. helanthe & thorsten patrol. saga accompanies them.
                hunting patrols. baldr, arkyn, & olsen hunt.
                scouting patrols. frigga & thrud scout. bjor accompanies them.
                gathering. callele & thkalta gather.
                farming. callele harvests the corn.

testing. none.
                training. eirik trains with olsen.

healing. none.
                studies. thorsten studies medicine.
                relations. none.
                birthing. none.

other. the fenguard and cyranne arrange a breeding between their canines: bjor & cyranne's dog, orchid.
                notes. only centaurs or cervitaurs may be found, with realistic skin & hair colors, any eye color.

credits. these lines. (edits & designs by me)

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
              commander.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              | helanthe , ♀ , 31 years
              ↪ e8 / hc / 17 / g9 / x / centaur.
              shaman.
              | thorsten , ♂ , 36 years
              ↪ b5 / hw / 18 / f6 / x / centaur.
              ↪ knowledge points: 3

general.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        | thrud , ♀ , 31 years
        ↪ b8 / lc / 22 / g10 / x / cervitaur.

guards.
        ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
        ↪ genetics.
        scout chief.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        | frigga , ♀ , 23 years
        ↪ d9 / hw / 26 / a1 / x / cervitaur.

scouts.
        ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
        ↪ genetics.
        hunting chief.
        | baldr , ♂ , 30 years
        ↪ c5 / hw / 9 / d5 / x / cervitaur.

hunters.
        | arkyn , ♂ , 28 years
        ↪ e4 / s / 26 / b1 / x / centaur.
        | olsen , ♂ , 35 years
        ↪ e5 / hw / 62 / d3 / y / centaur.

gatherers.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        | callelle , ♀ , 26 years
        ↪ a11 / lc / 61 / c10 / y / cervitaur.
        | thkalta , ♀ , 23 years
        ↪ d2 / lc / 10 / f6 / x / centaur.
        apprentices.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx
        | eirik , ♂ , 16 years
        ↪ c8 / lc / 9 / e10 / x / cervitaur.
        testers.
        ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
        ↪ genetics.

mothers.xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxx
        ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
        ↪ genetics.
        children.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..x..xxxxxxxxxx
        ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
        ↪ genetics.
        elders.
        ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
        ↪ genetics.

allies.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        village name, username

rivals.
        village name, username

neighbors.
        north - delvunder, julian.
        northeast - village name, user
        east - village name, user
        southeast - village name, user
        south - village name, user
        southwest - village name, user
        west - village name, user
        northwest - village name, user

map. here
        food storage.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        rabbits. 1 servings - 0
        catfish. 3 servings - 2
        trout. 6 servings - 1
        shark. 10 servings - 3
        wheat. 2 servings - 4
        corn. 4 servings - 2
        squash. 5 servings - 2
        strawberries. 1 servings - 0
        apples. 2 servings - 3
        watermelon. 4 servings - 1

corn seed. - 1 (2/2)

item storage.
        stone. uses left 1 - 1
        iron. uses left 1 - 1
        leather. uses left 1 - 1
        creatures.
        bjor , ♂ , 04 years , irish wolfhound , bred: 0
        saga , ♀ , 02 years , blue fire-lizard , bred: 0
        ↪ handler: thorsten.

mentorship.
        olsen ⟶ eirik (2)
        ↪ skills here

families.
        name + name =
        ↪ children names here

deceased.
        name, age at death, cause

archives.
        located here

Last edited by w0ah on Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:27 am

Summer
Summer is here! During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Announcements
None

Villages
Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Eyr | Iron Rosette | Mekhanikos | Sitria | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

spasticjazzhands wrote:

[ Trevor's patrol catches x2 sharks and x2 cod. ]
[ Huhū's patrol gathers x1 kelp. ]
[ Anaia finds two sirens traveling together, a tester and a gatherer, carrying x1 cotton with them. ]
[ Koe's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Olakino gains 1 KP. ]

[ Keiki gains a skill in leader things. ]

[ Wahi births twin hippocampi! Their powers are the same as regular horses. ]

[ The tester's traits are: ST - D8 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC - C2 / X / siren. ]
[ The gatherer's traits are: ST - A9 / HS - LW / HC - 31 / EC - E6 / X / siren. ]

[ Cryptural has been founded! Your leader's traits are: ST - B2 / HS - LW / HC - 15 / EC - D8 / X / dragonborn. ]
[ Your mod will be spookypuff. ]

[ To clarify, you allow anthro, dragonborn, kitsunes, kobolds, and wood elves with natural skin tones and fantasy hair/eye colors? ]
[ Double-check the front page to make sure you get the correct serving sizes! ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me