Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:40 pm

[img]the%20search%20isn't%20working%20today[/img]

Summer
Summer is here! During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Announcements
College prep... pls forgive me

Villages
Afathrath | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Dovefeather | Eyr | Havensake | Iron Rosette | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Sitria | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

Lumos12 wrote:

[ Alma's patrol catches x1 sheep and x3 caribou. ]
[ Sequoyah gathers x1 boysenberry seed, x1 pumpkin, x1 plum, and x1 bosyenberry. ]
[ Alma and Sequoyah find a scout bearing gifts of x2 gold. ]
[ Alma finds a dog! What will she name it? ]
[ Salai gains 1 KP. ]

[ The scout's traits are: ST - D7 / HS - LC / HC - 47 / EC - B6 / X / angel. ]

Stormt4lon wrote:

[ Elena's patrol catches x2 medium fish, x3 small fish, x1 squid, and x2 large fish. ]
[ Estella and Cassie catch x1 small fish and x1 large fish. ]
[ Cindy and Taylor catch x2 medium fish, x1 squid, and x1 small fish. ]
[ Rafael's patrol gathers x2 plums, x1 potato, and x1 pumpkin. ]
[ Kale's patrol gathers x1 pineapple, x1 watermelon, and x1 plum. ]
[ Euphrasia's patrol finds a pair of hunters. ]
[ Senzo and Felicia finds evidence that a wildcat is within Sitrian territory. However, not having a death wish, they decide to avoid it for now. However, there is a chance it will come closer if not chased off; perhaps a larger group should confront the animal. ]
[ Nina's patrol finds an apprentice. ]
[ Ray finds a bird on a cow, and decides to take them both home. The bird will need a handler if you wish for it to remain with the village for long. ]

[ Wyatt and Lola successfully test gathering and scouting respectively. ]
[ David learns tracking. ]
[ Maya learns advanced scouting. ]
[ Noel screws up royally, managing to pierce herself in the belly with her spear. Although the injury isn't fatal by any means (so long as she gets proper help, at least), Mason panics and starts screaming about how his apprentice will die. The shaman, Alex, comes over and rolls their eyes. Noel simply needs 2 posts of rest in order to heal properly. Needless to say, Noel did not learn basic weapon handling. ]

[ The first hunter's traits are: ST - G5 / HS - LW / HC - 36 / EC - F10 / X / animalkin. ]
[ The second hunter's traits are: ST - F4 / HS - HW / HC - 52 / EC - H8 / X / powered human. ]
[ The apprentice's traits are: ST - J1 / HS - S / HC - 16 / EC - A4 / X / merfolk. ]

[ Sitria receives x2 stone spears, x1 staff, and x1 glass jewelry from the achievements. Your [url]yemon count[/url] (+60) has been updated. ]

[ Mod notes: Please update your serving sizes! I'll DM you what they are. Also, please note somewhere that it's (for example) eleven plums or one serving size, so that I can differentiate between number of food items and serving sizes. <3 ]

MommaNessy wrote:

[ Old Gatorsbite has been founded! Your leader's traits are: ST - K11 / HS - AC / HC - 61 / EC - G11 / X / demon. ]
[ Your mod will be Stormt4lon. ]

[ To clarify, you request centaurs, demigods, demons, dragonborn, half-demons, insectipods, kobolds, lizardfolk, naga, reptilians, and swamp merfolk with any traits? Additionally, your food items have been okayed with alligators being 10 servings. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

—DELVUNDER [0]

Postby PARK » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:07 pm

Image©

Intro
    WIP, some bullet points for now:

- delvunder is an old underground cave system on the border of (cav equavalent) norway and sweden, said
    to once be home to vicious trolls that ransacked villages and kidnapped the people living there, who were
    never seen again. no one knows what happened to the trolls, but the caves have gone thru countless
    different owners up until the present story (equiv. to the late middle ages, 1300s maybe).

- like nisse/tomte, the tufte imps live underground and in forests nearby humans' homes. unlike the little
    gnomes however, the imps are mischievous rather than helpful so the humans offer them livestock in order
    to keep them away. chickens and goats are their favorites.

- no one really knows where the hobblins originated or why they live with the tufte imps. it could be that
    they're somehow related, or it's theorized that since the imps can't speak but the hobblins are able to, the
    imps formed and alliance with the hobblins so they can communicate with humans and other creatures that
    speak in a human tongue.

- their society is mostly closed off. strangers are treated with suspicion and are always followed/watched.
    the imps aren't above attacking other societies on their borders if they feel threatened, whether the
    threat is substantiated or not. allies are made by earning their trust through gifts, help in battle, and
    trading members for a period of time to study and train them before trading back.

village ranks
    main
    ↣ bigwig — leader

workers
    ↣ hawkers — hunters
    ↣ moles — gatherers
    ↣ foes — warriors
    ↣ slewfoots — scouts
    ↣ menders — doctors
    ↣ buckwheats — apprentices
    ↣ tenderfoots — testers

civilians
    ↣ cradles — mothers
    ↣ lambs — children
    ↣ wethers — elders

village species
    hobblins, a mix between hobbits and goblins
    (look very similar to this artist's depiction of the joxter and snufkin)
    tufte imps (goblins)
    (small creatures that look similar to miniblins from loz)

food servings ** = not on the list yet
    ↣ grub** — (1 serving?)
    ↣ rabbit — 1 serving
    ↣ chicken — 3 servings
    ↣ goat** — (6 servings?)

↣ mushroom — 1 serving
    ↣ fiddlehead** — (1 serving?)
    ↣ chickweed** — (1 serving?)

↣ apple — 2 servings
    ↣ medlar** — (2 servings?)
    ↣ pear — 2 servings

total servings — 20

appearance notes
    skin tones everything in E, F, G, and M for hobblins and tufte imps.
    I11, J11, and L10 + 11 for tufte imps but not hobblins
    hair/fur color 1-10, 38, 40, 47, and 52
    hair/fur style S, LC, and HC
    eye color all realistic colors

PARK

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Deermore ; starting post

Postby bsktcase » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:02 pm

𝔗𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
      xiDeermore resides beyond a vast forest of pine and oak. Meadows flanking the sides of the village with the forest in the out reach. A mountain area resides be hind the village beyond the meadows. A river runs along the west side of the village leading toward a lake further west. The village contains log house constructed by the villagers. In the center of the town is the Town Hall and where any important occasion is held.
      𝔑𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 & ℜ𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
      xiThe people and things that live in the village of Deermore are known to be kind people when they are not angered. If angered they can become very viotle toward those that have angered them. They are very loyal toward their people and allies.
      𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔰
      xiDeermore is primarily made up of Elfs [wood], Half-elf, Humans, Orcs, and Half-orcs. Though they gladly accept others in if they are willing to pull their weight for the village. Otherwise they will be hostile toward an outsider if they attempted to use their kindness.
      𝔉𝔬𝔬𝔡
      xiMeat; Deers, Pigs, Perchs, and Rabbits
      xiVeggies; Pumpkins, Potatoes, and Wheat
      xiFruits; Pinneapples, Peaches, and Cherries

ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔰
      xiOverseer - Head Chief
      xiShaman - no change
      xiCommander - War Chief
      xiSoldiers - Warriors
      xiVanguard - Scout Chief
      xiKnights - Scouts
      xiNimrod - Hunting Chief
      xiChasseurs - Hunters
      xiAggregators - Gatherers
      xiMentees - Apprentices
      xiInquirers - Testers
      xiMatriarchs - Mothers
      xiBairns - Children
      xiElders - no change
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ❝ And I lost you
      The one I was dancin' with
      In New York, no shoes
      Looked up at the sky
      and it was maroon
      - Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Moon Light Kennels
      Lunar Blossom Kennels
      The Nexus Colony
      The Pumet Region
      The Veiled Jade
      Umberfall
      Tribe of the Bogland
      Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      the name is bskt
      my pronouns are she/her
      i'm pansexual and demiromantic
      full time sterile processing technician

bsktcase

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

FENGUARD . [ post five ]

Postby w0ah » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:50 am

█ █
            █ █
            █ █
            █ █
            █ █
              xxxxxxxxxxxLOYALTY TO THE HERD!
              ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
              population. 008 villagers. | required servings. 07½ servings. | ancestral request. 08/13/20.x

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

"Guys, you should come see this." Thrud called over her shoulder. The General, Commander, and Shaman were all together on patrol, skirting their outer borders. They hadn't encountered much if anything at all so far, until just then, it seemed, as Thrud called to their attention.

Trotting to her side, Thorsten's eyes widened in shock as he viewed what laid before them ── there, carefully constructed with woven sticks and pineneedles, sat a perfectly rounded nest with a single egg perched inside it. The nest, however, was unattended, no mother-creature to be seen. The Centaur even ensured to scan the trees, searching for anyone or anything in sight. Oddly, there was nothing. As Helanthe approached, she eyed the nest inquisitively and bent-down to prod it gently, turning the egg on its side slightly. "This is a fire-lizard's nest." She murmured, studying their surroundings. "It must've fell from the tree."

After examining the nest once more, Thorsten realized that the Commander might've actually been correct in her assumption ── it was a bit malformed, tearing apart in certain areas, and there were stray sticks and other nesting-materials tossed nearby. "I think you're right." He returned, nodding his head slightly. The trio paused in silence, simply watching the nest as if waiting for something to happen. "What should we do?" Thrud finally broke the silence, Helanthe shrugging her shoulders lightly in response. "We can take it in, though I nor anyone else has ever really hatched one before. I know I haven't."

"I'll take it." Thorsten suddenly quipped, gently grasping the egg between his fingertips and lifting it into his palm, tenderly coddling it to his chest. "I've hatched sparrow eggs before when I'd found an abandoned nest." Thrud scoffed, gaining a concerned glance from the Commander. "Sparrows are certainly nothing alike fire-lizards. When that thing hatches, you're going to have to figure out how to feed and care for it; and better yet, how to train it." Helanthe, though at first surprised at the General's reaction, found herself nodding in agreement ── she had a good point.

The Shaman, however, was not one to give-up so easily. "There are some old scrolls and journals in the library that I've collected over the years." He began, gently brushing the hard shell of the egg with the pad on his thumb. "They are sure to have some information on fire-lizard care. I'll search all night if I have to." Though both the General and the Commander were slightly unsure, they nodded their heads in what seemed to be a hesitant resignation. "Alright then, Thorsten." Helanthe chuckled, placing a hand lightly on his shoulder. "Keep the egg; they're all yours. The Shaman's eyes seemed to gleam with excitement at the Centaur's words, though he kept his expression calm ── he would keep this egg alive, with whatever it would take.

Over the next few nights, Thorsten placed the egg in a soft bundle of cloth and even clumps of fur brushed from Bjor, the Irish Wolfhound, with the heat of spring causing him to shed more often. The Shaman did just as he had proposed to his counterparts ── he spent days into the night searching through every scroll and book of his library. Helanthe would visit the infirmary every now and then to check-up on him, reminding him to take a break and to get some rest. But he never listened, of course. Finally, though, he struck gold ── hidden within an entire chapter of a journal written by an old warrior of generations-past, there was all the information the Shaman ever needed on the care of fire-lizards. There were writings from their incubation to their diet, as well as how they could be used and trained. One certain aspect of their biology interested Thorsten once he read it, and that was the fact that a fire-lizard would only bond with one trainer throughout their lifetime. The Shaman grew worried; was he really the one to care for his creature? He pushed the doubts away almost as soon as they arrived, and focused on the task at hand.

The months following went-by in a blur, at least to the Shaman. He incubated the egg under the heat it required, and checked each day for any signs of its hatching. Finally, though, it began to tremble. It had been nearly a year, eleven to twelve months, of incubating, and it was just beginning to hatch. Thorsten watched it carefully, his gaze swirling with a mixture of anticipation and hints of anxiety. This is is, this is what I've been waiting for. He thought to himself.

Suddenly, a blue beak squeezed through a hole in the shell, his breath hitching in his throat. Then, cautiously, a blue head peeked into the open, eyes wide and flicking throughout the room ── until they landed onto his. Quickly, Thorsten did as the journal had read, and offered the hatchling a few tasty morsels of meat. Immediately, the blue fire-lizard perked in attention, intrigued by the offer, and it crawled from its shell, leaving it empty in the makeshift nest. Their eyes glowed; they were hungry. The creature snagged the meat from the Shaman's fingers, and gulped it down within seconds. It released a few chirps, and turned its head to the side as to view the Centaur. Absolutely awestruck, Thorsten's lips curled into a grin. "Welcome to the Fenguard, Saga."

Saga grew rather quickly over the course of the next few months, to the surprise of the Shaman, and their hunger as well. He had read that hatchlings would need many nutrients and frequent feedings in order to grow and mature into a healthy size, and so he complied. He would even hunt by himself for meat to feed the fire-lizard, as to not take from the Guard's communal stockpile. After months of growing, she finally reached her final size ── she was no larger than a hawk, and her blue coloration had only deepened. She was now a rich, light, sky-blue along her body and wings, a darker shade at her head, feet, and the fan at the end of her tail. She was a pretty little thing, and yet fiercely brave, unbothered by challenge. Thorsten beamed each time her saw her, like a proud father watching his children grow into adults ── Saga was his child.

☙ ── ❧

Eventually, Thorsten was able to start bringing the fire-lizard along with him on patrols. Helanthe was curious to see how she would help, and though a bit skeptical, was interested in what she'd be able to do. Anyway, the Commander was thankful for any help at all. After the first few excursions, she performed well ── she would perch on the Shaman's shoulder or along his back, and would watch the landscape around them attentively, scanning for any movement. Though not many others realized it, Thorsten was able to relay information to her through his thoughts, and she would quickly pick-up on what to do. On one occasion, the Centaur had been alerted of some prey ahead of them, long before the patrol had spotted it. He thought of what to do, and she did it; the fire-lizard scooped the trout directly from the stream, and brought it to her handler with ease. The others ── Helanthe included ── were amazed, to say the least.

On another occasion, however, Saga had located something other than prey. This time, she had found Frigga. The fire-lizard had been on patrol once more, and without Thorsten's command, she left his shoulder and disappeared into the trees. Though the Shaman originally feared that the creature had fled and was never to return, she quickly returned to the patrol within minutes ── and this time, she was perched atop another's shoulder. The woman was a dark-skinned Cervitaur with wavy blonde locks framing her rounded features, falling just below her shoulders. She gently patted the fire-lizard atop its head, who then chirped and returned to her handler's own. "A beautiful fire-lizard you have there." She had said. Yet again, Saga amazed the others with her abilities.

Frigga returned to the village alongside the patrol, and Helanthe discovered that she had been guided by the Ancestors to find them. The Commander seemed pleased by this information, and revealed that she had requested the Ancestors to guide her to them. Immediately, the Cervitaur was assigned to the rank she was destined, and she became the first official Scout Chief of the Fenguard. Helanthe, Thrud, and Thorsten were delighted to welcome their newest addition, and after getting to know a bit more about her, felt trustworthy enough of her abilities. She was even introduced that same night to the rest of the Guard, attending a feast at the Gathering Hall. There was only one last seat to fill at the podium of the Hall; the one reserved for the Hunting Chief.

That was Helanthe's next motive. Grateful of the Ancestors and all that they had done for not only her, but the Fenguard as whole, she attempted to speak to them once more, as was her duty. "The Gathering Hall is empty without them." The Commander chuckled, eyes cast to the dark sky briefly, features illuminated by starlight. "Thank you for all you have done ── for all that you have given us. We are much stronger now, thanks to you. But if I may enlist your help once more, then I must ask; The Fenguard needs a Hunting Chief." Sighing, Helanthe's eyelids slid shut, and after a brief pause, she smiled as the breeze blew through the night, rustling her pale-white hair. "Thank you." She murmured.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

post 05 actions log.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    consumption. x1 trout & x1½ strawberries.
                    ancestral request. helanthe requests a hunting chief.

border patrols. helanthe & thorsten patrol. saga accompanies them.
                    hunting patrols. arkyn & olsen hunt.
                    scouting patrols. thrud & frigga scout. bjor accompanies them.
                    gathering. callele gathers.
                    farming. callele tends to the growing corn, and harvests the wheat seed.

testing. none.
                    training. eirik trains with olsen.

healing. none.
                    studies. thorsten studies medicine.
                    relations. none.
                    birthing. none.

other. none.
                    notes. only centaurs or cervitaurs may be found, with realistic skin & hair colors, any eye color.

credits. these lines. (edits & designs by me)

I've accomplished something!
                    Achievement(s) You've Accomplished: We Call Him "George" and Ol' McDonald
                    Total Prizes: 40 yemons

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                  commander.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  | helanthe , ♀ , 30 years
                  ↪ e8 / hc / 17 / g9 / x / centaur.
                  shaman.
                  | thorsten , ♂ , 35 years
                  ↪ b5 / hw / 18 / f6 / x / centaur.
                  ↪ knowledge points: 2

general.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            | thrud , ♀ , 30 years
            ↪ b8 / lc / 22 / g10 / x / cervitaur.

guards.
            ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
            ↪ genetics.
            scout chief.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            | frigga , ♀ , 22 years
            ↪ d9 / hw / 26 / a1 /x / cervitaur.

scouts.
            ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
            ↪ genetics.
            hunting chief.
            ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
            ↪ genetics.

hunters.
            | arkyn , ♂ , 27 years
            ↪ e4 / s / 26 / b1 / x / centaur.
            | olsen , ♂ , 34 years
            ↪ e5 / hw / 62 / d3 / y / centaur.

gatherers.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            | callelle , ♀ , 25 years
            ↪ a11 / lc / 61 / c10 / y / cervitaur.
            apprentices.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx
            | eirik , ♂ , 15 years
            ↪ c8 / lc / 9 / e10 / x / cervitaur.
            testers.
            ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
            ↪ genetics.

mothers.xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxx
            ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
            ↪ genetics.
            children.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..x..xxxxxxxxxx
            ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
            ↪ genetics.
            elders.
            ✶| name , ♀♂ , 00 years
            ↪ genetics.

allies.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            village name, username

rivals.
            village name, username

neighbors.
            north - delvunder, julian.
            northeast - village name, user
            east - village name, user
            southeast - village name, user
            south - village name, user
            southwest - village name, user
            west - village name, user
            northwest - village name, user

map. here
            food storage.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            rabbits. 1 servings - 0
            catfish. 3 servings - 1
            trout. 6 servings - 1
            shark. 10 servings - 4
            wheat. 2 servings - 0
            corn. 4 servings - 1
            squash. 5 servings - 2
            strawberries. 1 servings - 0
            apples. 2 servings - 2
            watermelon. 4 servings - 1

wheat seed. - 1 (2/2)
            corn seed. - 1 (1/2)

item storage.
            stone. uses left 1 - 1
            iron. uses left 1 - 1
            leather. uses left 1 - 1
            creatures.
            bjor , ♂ , 03 years , irish wolfhound , bred: 0
            saga , ♀ , 01 years , blue fire-lizard , bred: 0
            ↪ handler: thorsten.

mentorship.
            olsen ⟶ eirik (1)
            ↪ skills here

families.
            name + name =
            ↪ children names here

deceased.
            name, age at death, cause

archives.
            located here

Last edited by w0ah on Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:23 am, edited 9 times in total.
      w0ah

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:50 am

Summer
      Summer is here! During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Announcements
      None

Villages
      Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Eyr | Iron Rosette | Mekhanikos | Sitria | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

julian. wrote:

[ Delvunder has been founded! Your bigwig's traits are: ST - E3 / HS - 2 / HC - S / EC - B1 / X / hobblin. ]
      [ To even out the mod lists, your mod will be Wolfypoof. ]

[ To clarify, the species you allow are hobblins and tufte imps? Your food types/servings and appearance requests are accepted. ]

bsktcase wrote:

[ Deermore has been founded! Your overseer's traits are: ST - D7 / HS - HC / HC - 65 / EC - D4 / X / half-orc. ]
      [ Your mod will be Wolfypoof. ]

[ To clarify, your village accepts wood elves, half-elves, humans, orcs, and half-orcs (and occasionally other species) with only natural traits? ]
      Simonpet

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

—DELVUNDER [1]

Postby PARK » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:48 am

xxxxxxxImage©
                ┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
                village population 01 villagers / required servings 0 (4 fasts remaining) / next clamor nowx

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

writing

xxx__________________

actions log

servings eaten 0
                      clamor call laure calls for a mender

patrolling laure patrols the borders
                      scouting laure scouts the territory
                      hunting laure hunts for food
                      gathering laure gathers

testing x tests in x
                      training x trains with x

medicine x studies medicine / x heals x / x tends to x
                      couplings x mates with x
                      births x will give birth in x posts / x gives birth

achievements an isolated dwelling. received my founder. 50 yemons

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbigwig — leader
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlaure | male | 35
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↪ ST - E3 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - B1 / X / hobblin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhawkers — hunters
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname | gender | age
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↪ n/a
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmoles — gatherers
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfoes — warriors
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxslewfoots — scouts
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmenders — doctors
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname | gender | age | kp

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbuckwheats — apprentices
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtenderfoots — testers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcradles — mothers
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlambs — children
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwethers — elders

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxold bones — the dead
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxname | cause of death
      xx

allies
      village | un
      village | un

enemies
      village | un
      village | un

borders
      north | village | un
      east | village | un
      south | fenguard | w0ah
      west | village | un

food
      grub | 0 | 1 serving
      rabbit | 0 | 1 serving
      chicken | 0 | 3 servings
      goat | 0 | 6 servings
      mushroom | 0 | 1 serving
      fiddlehead | 0 | 1 serving
      chickweed | 0 | 1 serving
      apple | 0 | 2 servings
      medlar | 0 | 2 servings
      pear | 0 | 2 servings

items
      item | amount | uses left/craftable

pets
      name | sex | age | type | # bred

mentors
      name | apprentice | profession | # sessions

family
      name x name | kids

notes for mod hobblins and tufte imps only.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxappearance notes in my original post.
      PARK

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Deermore ; p01

Postby bsktcase » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:37 am

mod: Wolfypoof
      Number of People: 1 |Number of Animals: 0 |Servings Needed: n/a | Next Visit to Ancestors: unknown

writing

consumption
      - n/a, 4 fasting posts
      ancestral request
      - Alkrurm requests a Shaman

border patrols
      - Alkrurm patrols the borders
      hunting patrols
      - Alkrurm goes on a hunting patrol
      scouting patrols
      - Alkrurm goes on a scouting patrol
      gathering
      - Alkrurm goes to gather items
      farming
      - Alkrurm tends to the fields

testing
      - n/a
      training
      - n/a

healing
      - n/a
      studies
      - n/a

relations
      - n/a
      birthing
      - n/a

notes
      - only humans can not have unnatural colors; orcs, wood elves, half-elves, and half-orcs can have unnatural colors.
      - deermore accepts other species from time to time

Overseer
        Alkrurm | Male | 36 years
        ↪ ST - D7 / HS - HC / HC - 65 / EC - D4 / X / half-orc.

Shaman
        Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
        ↪ N/A

Commander
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Soldiers
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Vanguard
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Knights
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Nimrod
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Chasseurs
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Aggregators
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Mentees
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Inquirers
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Matriarchs
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Bairns
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Elders
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
      Ally Villages
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Border Villages
      North | Village Name | Username
      East | Village Name | Username
      South | Village Name | Username
      West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
      Rabbits | amount | 1 servings
      Perch | amount | 3 servings
      Pigs | amount | 3 servings
      Deer | amount | 6 servings
      Wheat | amount | 1 servings
      Potatoes | amount | 3 servings
      Pumpkins | amount | 5 servings
      Cherries | amount | 1 servings
      Peaches | amount | 2 servings
      Pineapples | amount | 3 servings

Item Storage
      Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
      Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ❝ And I lost you
      The one I was dancin' with
      In New York, no shoes
      Looked up at the sky
      and it was maroon
      - Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Moon Light Kennels
      Lunar Blossom Kennels
      The Nexus Colony
      The Pumet Region
      The Veiled Jade
      Umberfall
      Tribe of the Bogland
      Logclan

the name is bskt
      my pronouns are she/her
      i'm pansexual and demiromantic
      full time sterile processing technician

bsktcase

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby DadjokeNess » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:59 pm

Number of People: 1 Here
      Number of Animals: 0 Here
      Servings Needed: 1 Here
      Next Visit to Ancestors: August 17
      First Post: x
      Previous Post: [url]x[/url]
      Next Post: [url]x[/url]

Eating:
      []Fasting Period - 4 more posts

Hunting/Gathering/Patrols
      []Angered Midnight explores the borders and looks for food.

Requests to Ancestors
      []Angered Midnight asks the ancestors for a hunting chief.

Medicine
      []n/a

Families
      []n/a

Training/Kids
      []n/a

Mod Notes
      []Please don’t kill anyone with ♠ by their name! Injuries fine.
      []Any species can have any skin/hair/eyes
      []Any species can interbreed to make crossbreeds

---

Story

Angered Midnight had been living in the swamp for years. A long, long time ago, 39 years by her guess, she was summoned to this swamp by some humans, with the sole intention of trapping her.
      And trapped she was.
      For 10 miles in every direction from the center of the swamp, she could travel, but no farther. It was as if there was a giant bowl trapping her in place, and she was the bug under the bowl.
      Over the years, she'd grown angrier and angrier, until one day she chose herself the name, Angered Midnight.
      She built a home, then built some others, giving directions to the non-humans that passed through, and sinking the humans in the muck of the swamp.

And she was lonely now.

Angered Midnight made some signs and put them at the edges of her bowl, warning humans out, and inviting all others in. A town, a village, a place where those who wanted to live apart from humans could, where humans avoided due to the legend of a dark purple demoness with pale silver eyes who killed all who crossed her path.

She hoped some would come and find her, some who would choose to live here with her.

Head Chief
        Angered Midnight | AFAB | She/Her | 39
        ↪ ST - K11 / HS - AC / HC - 61 / EC - G11 / X / demon

Shaman
        Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
        ↪ N/A

War Chief
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Warriors
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Scouts
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Hunters
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Gatherers
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Apprentices
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Testers
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Mothers
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Children
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Elders
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
      Ally Villages
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
      Frog | amount | 1 servings
      Bat | amount | 1 servings
      Catfish | amount | 3 servings
      Alligator | amount | 10 servings
      Mushroom | amount | 2 servings
      Rotblossom | amount | 3 servings
      Algae/Seaweed | amount | 5 servings
      Boysenberry | amount | 1 servings
      Bloodfruit | amount | 2 servings
      Papaya | amount | 4 servings

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
      Last edited by DadjokeNess on Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      Look at this man.

He doesn't have a problem, but if he did, he'd probably ask you to donate to his hoard. Luckily, he doesn't have a problem.
      DadjokeNess

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Black Crystal [012]

Postby obnixious » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:58 pm

Number of People: 020
      Number of Animals: 025
      Servings Needed: 024.75
      Next Visit to Ancestors: --

©

writing is wip <3

Black Crystal eats x1 bat, x3 moles, x2 badgers, x1 cony, x1 mushroom, x2 zucchini, x2 blackberries, x2 plums (25 servings)

Scribble, Leopold, and Pagni go gathering
      Kishri, Penelope, Gwinmera, and Updog go hunting with Mouse and Zumit
      Kryz, Box, Jar, and Andromeda go on a scouting patrol with Jam
      Breyze, Quarris, Usaeth, and Solnar go on a Border Patrol with Febreeze, Terbis, Cobbles, and Vreex
      Eribaeg researches medicine

Strykx tests Scouting
      Nebula tests Hunting

[notes:
      anyone with a ☤ requires attention from Eribaeg
      vampires and elementals can start being rolled for death at about 150 years old! None of them will be moving to the Elders section unless they get a super bad injury, or they just decided "im done working" and retire]

Village Residents wrote:
        Head Chief
        Jareth | | 46 | Goblin
        ↪ ST - I7 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - D10 / X

Shaman
        Eribaeg | | 50 | 8KP | Dwarf
        ↪ ST - C7 / HS - S / HC - 10 / EC - E6 / X

War Chief
        Breyze | | 106 | Air Elemental
        ↪ ST - C3 / HS - LW / HC - 1 / EC - C1 / Y

Scout Chief
        Kryz | ☿️ | 51 | Goblin
        ↪ ST - B11 / HS - LC / HC - 13 / EC - F11 / X

Hunting Chief
        Kishri | | 44 | Salamanderkin
        ↪ ST - A11 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - F4 / X

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Warriors
        Quarris | | 52 | Earth Elemental
        ↪ ST - C8 / HS - LW / HC - 2 / EC - B11 / X
        Cendis | | 59 | Fire Elemental
        ↪ ST - L7 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - H2 / X
        Usaeth | | 28 | Dwarf
        ↪ST - H4 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - H10 / Y
        Solnar | | 19 | Dwarf
        ↪ ST - I8 / HS - LC / HC - 6 / EC - D4 / X

Scouts
        Box | | 30 | Goblin
        ↪ ST - G2 / HS - LC / HC - 37 / EC - A8 / X
        Jar | | 28 | Gelfling
        ↪ ST - I2 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - E8 / X
        Andromeda | | 33 | Batkin
        ↪ ST - C1 / HS - LC / HC - 42 / EC - D2 / X

Hunters
        Penelope | | 37 | Vampire
        ↪ ST - B2 / HS - S / HC - 23 / EC - A2 / X
        Gwinmera | | 53 | Dwarf
        ↪ ST - J1 / HS - AC / HC - 23 / EC - H7 / X
        Updog | | 21 | Goblin
        ↪ ST - G3 / HS - AC / HC - 37 / EC - A5 / X

Gatherers
        Scribble | | 29 | Shapeshifter
        ↪ ST - C2 / HS - LC / HC - 6 / EC - B2 / X
        Leopold | | 137 | Vampire
        ↪ ST - E9 / HS - LC / HC - 19 / EC - D11 / Y
        Pagni | | 35 | Powered Human
        ↪ ST - K8 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - B2 / X

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Apprentices
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Testers
        Strykx | | 12 | Goblin
        ↪ ST - L5 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - B10 / X
        Nebula | | 8 | Batkin
        ↪ ST - B4 / HS - LC / HC - 42 / EC - D1 / X

Mothers
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Children
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Elders
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A
        Name | Gender | Age
        ↪ N/A

Information wrote:
        Ally Villages
        Village Name | Username
        Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
        Village Name | Username
        Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
        Bat | x7 | 1 serving
        Mole | x10 | 1 serving
        Badger | x8 | 3 servings
        Cony | x4 | 3 servings
        Mushroom | x5 | 2 servings
        Potato | x5 | 3 servings
        Zucchini | x6 | 4 servings
        Blackberry | x5 | 1 serving
        Gooseberry | x4 | 1 serving
        Plum | x6 | 2 servings
        Total;; 123 servings

Item Storage
        x2 Stone Dagger | x1 use
        x1 Blackberry Seed | plantable
        x2 Gooseberry Seed | plantable
        x2 Mushroom Seed | plantable
        x1 Plum Seed | plantable
        x1 Potato Seed | plantable
        x3 Zucchini Seed | plantable
        x1 Copper | craftable
        x2 Herb | craftable
        x3 Iron | craftable
        x1 Leather | craftable
        x1 Steel | craftable
        x1 Stone | craftable
        x1 Twine | craftable
        x1 Wood | craftable

Pets
        Mouse | | 8 | Fox | 0 times bred | 🦊
        Jam | | 10 | Neapolitan Mastiff | 0 times bred | 🐶
        Zumit | 1 | Ice Dragon | 0 times bred | Kishri
        Label | | 5 | Cat | 1 times bred | 🐱
        Lid | | 5 | Cat | 0 times bred | 🐱
        Fingers | | 4 | Cat | 1 times bred | 🐱
        Toes | | 2 | Cat | 0 times bred | 🐱
        Logo | | 2 | Cat | 0 times bred | black broken tabby
        Chowder | 13 | Fire-Lizard | 1 time bred | Gold | Box
        Terbis | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Blue | Quarris
        Vreex | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 1 times bred | Green | Solnar
        Star | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Andromeda
        Cobbles | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Quarris
        Fardahr | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Bronze | Eribaeg
        Firmis | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Blue | Quarris
        Adryl | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Bronze | Solnar
        Klusx | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Strykx
        Progs | 7 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Blue | Jareth
        Febreeze | 4 | Fire-Lizard | 1 times bred | Brown | Breyze
        Lyeslyl | 2 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Eribaeg
        Doodle | 2 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Scribble
        Reerx | 2 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Green | Updog
        Flaik | 2 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Blue | Cendis
        Claudia | 2 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Gold | Penelope
        Jelly | 2 | Fire-Lizard | 0 times bred | Brown | Jar

Mentors
        Mentor | Apprentice | Rank | Sessions

Testings
        Strykx | hunting, gathering
        Nebula | Things Tested

Deceased
        Name | Cause of Death
        Name | Cause of Death

Family
        Andromeda and ? | Nebula
        Name and Name | Kids
      Last edited by obnixious on Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
      obnixious

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

spooky's sub replies!

Postby spookypuff » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:58 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────
      Summer
      During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Announcements
      Hi everyone! I'm going to be doing sub replies for Storm until they come back.

Villages
      Bad Mist Mountain ● Black Crystal ● Old Gatorsbite ● FairborneSanguisThe SanctuaryTortuga

MommaNessy wrote:
        angered midnight hunts.
        angered midnight patrols the borders.
        angered midnight asks for a hunting chief.
        old gatorsbite fasts for the 1st time out of 5.
        notes ;;
        please don’t kill anyone with ♠ by their name! injuries fine;
        any species can have any skin/hair/eyes;
        any species can interbreed to make crossbreeds.

[hunting patrol]
      the hunting patrol has brought back a catfish and two bats!

[border patrol]
      angered midnight heard a noise. she thought it was just the wind, but when she turned around, she saw a child, and a hunter running after them. they seemed to be looking for a place to call home. the child's traits are: ST - C9/HS - HC/HC - 34/EC - E10/X/Swamp Merfolk, and the hunter's traits are: ST - F4/HS - LW/HC - 30/EC - C5/X/Taur

[ancestors]
      a hunting chief stumbles upon the camp, looking for a place to stay! their traits are: ST - M11/HS - LC/HS - 52/EC - D4/X/Kobold

爆殺王 wrote:
        scribble, leopold & pagni gather.
        kishri, penelope, gwinmera & updog go hunting with mouse & zumit.
        kryz, box, jar, & andromeda go on a scouting patrol with jam.
        breyze, quarris, usaeth & solnar go on a border patrol with febreeze, terbis, cobbles & vreex
        eribaeg researches medicine.
        strykx tests scouting.
        nebula tests hunting.
        notes ;;
        vampires and elementals can start being rolled for death at about 150 years old!

[gathering patrol]
      the gathering patrol brings back three gooseberries and two blackberries!

[hunting patrol]
      the hunting patrol finds two moles!

[scouting patrol]
      the scouting patrol encounter a wild dog pack! as they try to chase them off, box gets a minor leg wound! he'll need to be checked out by eribaeg (1-5 KP or 1 post of rest!). they chase them off successfully and return to camp with nothing.

[border patrol]
      the border patrol found a warrior! their traits are ST - G1/HS - LW/HC - 50/EC - H7/X/Shapeshifter

[medicine]
      eribaeg gains 1 KP!

[testing]
      nebula tests successfully for hunting!
      strykx tests successfully for scouting!

spookypuff

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes