[ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

tribe of dark waters • 03

Postby inky. » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:59 pm

toms: 003 | mollies: 002 | total: 005 | next request: now | mod notes: ftu images! no deaths/ injuries for now pls ^^
moderator:dei

here

[sea watcher, fang and willow hunt]
[sea watcher, willow and badger patrol]
[sea watcher gathers herbs]
[3/5 fasting posts (2 servings)]
[sea watcher asks for a guard
]

sea watcher:
          sea watcher | 27 m | male | X

heir:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

head guard:
          snarling badger | 29 m | male | X

guards:
          swaying willow | 32 m | female | X

head hunter:
          dark fang | 22 m | female | X

hunters:
          green lake | 20 m | male | X

to-be's:

mothers:

kits:

elders:
    borders:
    North- The Dark Sea ( no borders)
    East- Storm’s End ; eagle,
    South- House Phantasmic ; lyttlekytten
    West- Tribe of Shrouded Mist ; winter
    Northeast- Purity of the Lemurs ; sharpiesandhamilton
    Southeast- Firefly Meadows ; kazin
    Southwest- Tribe of Snarling Specters ; spasticjazzhands
    Northwest- Isle of Withered Fangs ; snow

medicine store:
    chervil | used during kitting | x1
    chickweed | treats greencough | x1
    cobweb | used to stop bleeding | x 2
    goatweed | eases grief | x1
    marigold | used to prevent infection | x 2
    raspberry leaves | used during kitting | x1
    thyme | eases shock/anxiety | x1
    bright eyes | cures coughs | x1
    coltsfoot | eases breathing | x1
    lamb's ear | gives strength | x1
    ragwort | eases aches | x1
    herb | Usage | amount

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x2 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    fish | x1 | 2 servings
    bird | x0 | 3 servings
    beaver | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

deceased cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Fallen Leaves;; [001]

Postby obnixious » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:05 pm

toms: 001 mollies: 003 total: 004
servings needed: 1 (fasting for 4 posts)
moderator: Katrione

© ©
WIP
[ Tribe of Fallen Leaves fasts

Dew hunts
Red and Raindrop patrol the borders

Foliageteller requests the ancestors for a To-Be ]

cats wrote:
Healer:
Teller of Cascading Foliage | "Foliageteller"
↪35 | | purebred blue somali with hazel eyes

Prey-Hunters:
Morning Dew on Grass | "Dew"
↪23 | | 🍂
Name | "Nickname"
↪Age | Gender | [url=link]🍂[/url]

Guards:
Red of Morning Dawn | "Red"
↪39 | | 🍂
Raindrop on Large Leaf | "Raindrop"
↪33 | | blue point ragdoll with blue eyes

Healer To-Be:
Name | "Nickname"

To-Be's:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"

Kit Mothers:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"

Kits:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"

Elders:
Name | "Nickname"
Name | "Nickname"
others wrote:
Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
North | Tribe Name | Username
East | Tribe Name | Username
South | Tribe Name | Username
West | Tribe Name | Username
Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
x1 catmint | greencough
x1 cobwebs | bleeding
x1 goldenrod | wounds
x1 horsetail | infections
x1 raspberry leaves | kitting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
vole | x0 | 1 servings
small fish | x0 | 1 servings
squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
bird | x0 | 3 servings
big fish | x2 | 3 servings
cont. wrote:Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by obnixious on Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:19 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 06 total; 0204♂ ║ .prey. 00 servings ║.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xxxx i would like to request cats
    xxxx that are on ftu images please!
    x

the phyle of charmolipi | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ a pregnant kit-mother
    cats received
    ➣ none
    prey consumption
    ➣ 2 fasting posts left
    herb hunting
    ➣ gaia
    ---seeking 'kitting herbs'
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    --- erebus, adonis, gaia
    --- cronus, astraea, boreas
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    --- cronus, astraea, boreas
    --- erebus, adonis, gaia
    training exercises
    ➣ boreas in fighting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      healer
      ➣ mother of the earth (gaia) ║ 22 moons ║ ♀ ║

healer to-be
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

elders
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

kit-mothers
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

kits
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

u
      guards
      ➣ time in the world (cronus) ║ 22 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ maiden of the stars (astraea)║ 18 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

hunters
      ➣ desire all beauty (adonis) ║ 19 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ a place of darkness (erebus) ║ 25 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •

to-be's
      ➣ north wind of winter (boreas) ║ 10 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
      ➣ name ║ ? age║ ♀♂ ║ •
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^
    ███

███
    iTTTT

╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    gaia had gone out early that morning, after assigning patrols of course, to search for herbs. the tribe was new still, at least its rebirth was, and so even though her father uranus had had a massive collection of herbs, the same storm that took his life also had taken all of the herbs into the ocean with him. climbing up the cliffside, she made her way into the forest at the top, to the side of the hunting meadows; she was looking for a few specific herbs that tended to grow better within the shade that the trees would provide. she got a bit distracted at one point, thinking she scented something, and began to dig into the dirt. her ear twitched at a sound, much like a snapping twig, and she looked up, her golden eyes landing on something rather strange just over a fox leap from her. it almost didn't look real, the form of a cat that she swore she saw, as it was shrouded in darkness and seemed to practically vanish before she had a chance to call out to it. she of course approached the area where she thought she saw it, and caught the faintest scent, but it faded away within seconds. so gaia shook it off as a strange premonition, and made a mental note to come back to the thought later, but for now, she returned to her search for herbs, her ears perked up just in case something else were to happen.

several hours later, the black and white bicolor was back in the caves, sorting the herbs that she had found into the rest of her stock; she tried to keep things a very specific way, organized based on the uses of the herbs. so traveling herbs were grouped together, binding herbs were grouped together, herbs for fighting infection were together, and herbs for internal illness like greencough were together. her mind kept traveling back to that strange cat that she saw in the forest, and she hissed out a curse of "fish eggs!" as she realized she had mixed the raspberry leaves and the oak leaves up by mistake. she was pulled out of her thoughts however at that moment by the familiar voice of her brother, calling out to her from the main section of the camp cave, and she sighed deeply before she slipped out of her den. her golden eyes landed on a new cat sitting calmly in between her brother and his to-be, the later of which was chatting with the soft-furred molly easily. gaia approached her swiftly, not being aggressive but still clearly showing her dominance in the situation, locking her eyes with the bright yellow eyes of the grey molly before her.

"cronus, boreas, whose your new friend?" she looked quickly between the black and white bicolor and the solid white toms before reconnecting her eyes with the other molly. cronus' deep, gruff voice spoke before his to-be had the chance to; "gaia, this is star. we crossed paths during our border patrol. she's been a rogue for the last few moons, but she said her mother was a tribe-cat turned kitty-pet, so she grew up hearing stories about tribe life. she's interested in joining us." gaia and this 'star' remained silent for several moments, seemingly assessing each other, before finally gaia allowed a brief smile to appear on her face. "well then, miss star, we would love to have you, if you'd like to join us. it'd be nice having another molly around here; its getting too filled with testosterone for my taste." the grey molly let the slightest hint of a smile curl up one side of her mouth, nodding gently. "i would love to join. boreas shared a bit about the ranks, and i think i would be fine as a hunter and a guard. what do i need to do?" the healer stepped forward, bumping her head against the other molly's. "in keeping in line with your former name, from this day forward you shall be known as maiden of the stars, with the shortened name of astraea. you shall go by the rank of a guard, as i believe you would excel there. welcome to the phyle of charmolipi." various calls of 'welcome' came from all around the camp, from the other cats of the tribe, and the tribe healer allowed her previous thoughts of a strange cat in the forest to fade, assuming it must have been hinting at this molly.

several weeks had passed since astraea had come across the phyle, and during that time, she had grown very close to one of the hunters, adonis. he was a tall & lean-bodied tom, a beautiful brown spotted bengal who was easily one of the most handsome toms she had ever met (not that she had told him that of course). and he just had this way of words that could charm the fur off your pelt if he really wanted to. on the flip side, it was strange for adonis, because he had always been a bit of a cocky tom; he knew that he looked good and in the past had been able to flirt with anyone he wanted without any reservation or resistance. but ever since the pretty russian blue molly had joined the phyle, he felt less inclined to flirt with his other tribe-mates or the cats from bordering tribes that they encountered on border patrols. the two of them were out on a walk at the moment, and for the first time in his life, adonis found himself stumbling over his words, not the typical suave tom that everyone else knew him to be. "um, so astraea, how are you doing? do you like the tribe life so far?" he tried to act cool and collected, but ended up tripping over an up-lifted root, causing the pretty long-hair to let out a melodic giggle. "i'm liking it. i feel like i definitely have found my place in the world finally. and its been nice getting to know you too. i hope we can maybe get closer in the future?" her yellow eyes pierced into him, a purr rumbling deep in her throat at her words. the tom was clearly shocked by her boldness, but a goofy grin came over his face as he leaned over and nuzzled her, entwining his tail with her own. "i would love that more than anything, astraea. so tell me more about you, where did you grow up?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gaia felt a need to take some time out of her day and speak with her brother alone, away from the watchful eyes and listening ears of their tribe-mates. slipping out of her den, she saw the cats mingling within the camp and she let out a soft meow, catching everyones attention. "i'm going to go out searching for some herbs; cronus will join me as extra protection. everyone else will remain in camp to keep it safe in our absence. if anything were to happen while we are gone, erebus is in charge. that is all." she made her way out of the cave without another word, knowing her brother would follow as she clambered up the cliffside. shaking her fur, she watched her larger brother climb over the edge and walk up to her side, his eyes slightly narrowed. "whats the matter gaia? you never ask anyone to accompany you searching for herbs. what did you really need to talk about?" gaia let out a low chuckle, shaking her head as she began to walk along the coast. "i should have known i couldnt slip anything past you; you're too smart for your own good sometimes cronus. come, walk with me." the pair of black and white siblings walked in almost perfect symmetry with one another, with the tom appearing to be like a shadow to the smaller molly.

her voice was uncharacteristically soft as she finally spoke up again, her brother having to tilt his head towards the healer to fully hear what she said to him. "do you ever think about mnemosyne?" the tom had to pause for a moment, surprised by the question, causing him to fall behind her for a few paces before he jogged a bit to catch up. "every day. when we were young, we were an unbreakable trio. we were only 12 moons old when dad took coeus as his second mate and announced they were expecting. mnemosyne never even met tethys." the healer let out a sigh, looking down at their paws as they walked in unison again. "i think that was like a breaking point for her. remember the fight she got into with father? they were practically screaming at each other in his den when she raced out..." "and we followed her to the border, trying to figure out what was wrong. she said dad replaced mom with coeus, and that he was going to replace us with their kits. you're right though, she felt such a strong connection to the tribe of endless hunting because of mother. and she didnt know but when father took coeus as his mate, that was the same time that he turned his back on the tribe of endless hunting." the pair were silent for a moment before gaia completely stopped walking, her eyes looking into the crashing waves to compose herself, her voice a tiny whisper as she spoke again. "do you think she'll ever come back?" cronus leaned over and nuzzled his sister softly, his voice uncharacteristically gentle; "i dont know gaia, but i hope so."

it was then that the pair began to walk again, both pairs of ears perking up as they heard a loud laugh from up ahead, their eyes straining to see a trio of cats in the distance. with a single shared look, both of them straightened up, and continued towards the other small group of cats, two of which seemed to see them as well and began an approach, while the third black cat hung back. the pair stopped a few feet away from the toms, and while cronus remained a few steps behind his sister with a stubborn set to his face and his body, gaia had a softer appearance, with a small smile but still a strength to her eyes. as the clear leader of the strange cats spoke to her, she couldnt help but be a bit vague in her answers at first; she desired to trust him, but she knew she had to think of her tribe before any possible alliance. however, as they spoke a bit more, she could not help but feel a sort of kinship with the tom, storm, and so when he brought up the idea of helping one another out, she could not help but allow her smile to grow. it was then that she looked at her brother, and they shared a specific look, with cronus giving the tiniest nod to his sister. as she looked once again over to storm, she shared with him the tiniest statement about their missing sister, and when he also stated that he was looking for some old tribemates of his own, she felt the kinship between them grow even more.

as they left their newfound allies, gaia couldnt help but look over her shoulder, watching the three toms casually rejoin each other and she could see the relaxation of the tension in their shoulders. cronus couldnt help but question their intentions of course, being the untrusting brute that he was at times, and his voice had returned to its prior gruff sound. "do you think we can trust them gaia? as allies, as a bordering tribe to not attack us in moments of weakness?" the molly did not even hesitate for a second before responding to her brother, her bright eyes meeting his firmly; "yes i do. i could see into storm, and i think he saw into me as well. we understand each other on an unspoken level." her brother didnt try to say anything after that, simply nodding as they made their way back to camp in silence.
    end of text.
    ╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

xixxx .n. thorned roses ║ .s. tribe name ║ .e. the aegean sea ║ .nw. storm's edge
    xixxx .allies. thorned roses ; storm's edge║ .enemies. tribe names
    xixxx .mentorships.
    x ➣ cronus ⇝ boreas --- hunting/fishing, stalking, endurance, fighting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .necessary links.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣

archive
    prey storage
    herb storage
    family trees
      the phyle of charmolipi | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝
    broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

▶ Katrione's Replies ▶ 01-25-2020 ▶ i-xxv-mmxx ▶

Postby Katrione » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:59 am

xxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

spring -- currently, it's spring! the tribe cats awake every morning to leaves covered in dew droplets and the sounds of a lively territory. kittings during this season will be easier and less likely for stillbirths to occur. birthings for other animals are easier as well, which means more fresh-kill! hooray!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ↳ tribe of northern winds -- lr: 08-01-2018
    ↳ tribe of hissing wastes -- lr: 01-04-2018
    ↳ isle of withered fangs -- lr: 01-17-2020
    ↳ tribe of fallen leaves -- lr: today
    ↳ tribe of snarling specters -- lr: today
    ↳ tribe of shimmering dew -- lr: today
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ↳ tribe of thorned roses -- lr: 01-17-2020

BrightDays wrote:
    Map of territory
    Font credit: Me, made in photoshop elements 2020

Dawnsteller hunts
    Dawnsteller collects herbs.
    Sky patrols the territory.

Tribe fasts: 2/5

Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Dawnsteller caught x3 birds
        ↳↳↳ Dawnsteller gathered x1 beech leaves, x1 bindweed, x1 blackberries and x1 bright eyes
        ↳↳↳ Sky found a prey-hunter

spasticjazzhands wrote:Image
    Coding credit:

─ HUNTING PATROLS
      The clan fasts [ 2/5 posts ] (2 servings).
      Twister and Rex hunt.
    ─ BORDER PATROLS
      Twister and Rex patrol.
    ─ HERB PATROLS
      Twister hunts for herbs.
    ─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
      [ none ]
    ─ TRAINING
      [ none ]
    ─ RANK CHANGES
      none this moon
    ─ FAMILY CHANGES
      none this moon
    ─ TRIBE CHANGES
      Call of the Restless (Rex) joins!
      Streamteller of Crystal Streams is spotted.
    ─ OTHER
      [ : D ]

Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Twister and Rex caught x3 ermines
        ↳↳↳ Twister and Rex found a guard
        ↳↳↳ Twisted gathered x1 alder bark, x1 beech leaves, x1 bindweed and x1 blackberries

爆殺王 wrote:
    © ©

Dew hunts
    Red and Raindrop patrol the borders

Foliageteller requests the ancestors for a To-Be ]

Patrol Results
        ↳↳↳ Dew caught x3 birds
        ↳↳↳ Red and Raindrop found a prey-hunter and a guard!

Ancestor Visits
        ↳↳↳ The Ancestors have heard Foliageteller's request and has sent Fallen Leaves a to-be!

Mod Notes
        ↳↳↳ The written description for the prey-hunter is: a short-haired black mackerel tabby with green eyes
        ↳↳↳ The written description for the guard is: a long-haired apricot spotted tabby with amber eyes
        ↳↳↳ The written description for the to-be is: a long-haired blue and cream classic tortoiseshell tabby with a white throat, white paws and yellow eyes
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Tribe of Fallen Leaves;; [002]

Postby obnixious » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:08 am

toms: 002 mollies: 004 non-binaries: 001
    total: 007
    servings needed: 3 (fasting for 3 posts)
    moderator: Katrione

© ©
    WIP

Dew and Shadow hunt
    Red, Raindrop, and Eagle patrol the borders

Dew and Duck train ]

cats wrote:
    Healer:
    Teller of Cascading Foliage | "Foliageteller"
    ↪36 | | purebred blue somali with hazel eyes

Prey-Hunters:
    Morning Dew on Grass | "Dew"
    ↪24 | | 🍂
    Shadow of Large Tree | "Shadow"
    ↪22 | | short-haired black mackerel tabby with green eyes

Guards:
    Red of Morning Dawn | "Red"
    ↪40 | | 🍂
    Raindrop on Large Leaf | "Raindrop"
    ↪34 | | blue point ragdoll with blue eyes
    Talon of Fierce Eagle | "Eagle"
    ↪52 | | long-haired apricot spotted tabby with amber eyes

Healer To-Be:
    Duck in Small Lake | "Duck"
    ↪9 | | long-haired blue and cream classic tortoiseshell tabby
    with a white throat, white paws and yellow eyes

To-Be's:
    Name | "Nickname"
    Name | "Nickname"

Kit Mothers:
    Name | "Nickname"
    Name | "Nickname"

Kits:
    Name | "Nickname"
    Name | "Nickname"

Elders:
    Name | "Nickname"
    Name | "Nickname"
    others wrote:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    x1 catmint | greencough
    x1 cobwebs | bleeding
    x1 goldenrod | wounds
    x1 horsetail | infections
    x1 raspberry leaves | kitting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    small fish | x0 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    bird | x3 | 3 servings
    big fish | x2 | 3 servings
    cont. wrote:Mentors:
    Dew | Duck | 0 | n/a

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
    obnixious

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Tribe of Fallen Stones

Postby Smallfox » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:20 pm

Tribe of Fallen Stones
    toms: 003 mollies: 004 total: 007
    moderator: ⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos
    Notes:
    Spotted tabbies and regular tabbies are common, along with grey markings
    I'd like a picture with a description for cats

Rain Cloud in Darkened Sky's POV:
    Cloud was talking to Branch that Sways in Wind, they were a newcomer to the territory who became a tribe cat. They were a Stone guard, like he was and was the prettiest tabby he had seen since he came here. Her shortened name was Branch, but close friends called her Wind, like Starcatcher, Fire and Ice. "Wind, how are you settling in?" He asked the yellow-eyed tabby. "Oh you know, it's fine I guess... But it could be better. You?" Branch replied, her short tail waving in the air. "I think it's nice here, protected. And sure we make seemingly pointless holes.-" His tail flicked towards the crevices that hold the pebbles that fell. "- But it's all for protection, see?" Branch turned her head just as a pebble fell and landed safely in a crevice. "Hm, I know that." She mewed. Cloud didn't believe her.

A little later in the day he caught up with Fire and Ice. The two were giggling and was acting excited. "Hey, Blazing Fire that Melts Snow, Hardened Ice Layered with Dust." He greeted them. Ice turned. "Rain Cloud in Darkened Sky." He mewed. "How's Branch that Sways in Wind settling in?" Cloud looked at his paws. "Well, she still believes..." Fire shook her head. "I think she'll never fit in. But that's enough bad news." Cloud looked up, so the thing they were giggling about like kits was news now, was it? Fire spoke before he could make a comment. "I'm having Ice's kits!" She purred, rubbing herself against Ice. "Running River and Shadow tried too but that didn't work out too well. But I guess they're trying again this moon!"

The good news made him smile, although he was still worried about Branch- or Wind as he called her.

Starcatcher's POV:
    Night fell yet again on the quiet Tribe. There was a newcomer who didn't seem to fit in well with the rest. However, she did her job. But she just wished that there was a cat that could make her do better. "Tribe that Lights the Stars. I wish for a cat that'll teach Branch to try harder. Even if they may be smaller. A cat who needs her attention, a cat who wants answers to their questions. A cat who makes her push to her best, a cat who will become like us... But not yet." She finished her song and looked up at the stars to read them.

[Running River and Shadow try for kits]
    [Starcatcher gathers herbs]
    [Fire, Running River and Shadow go on a hunting patrol]
    [Ice, Branch and Cloud go on a border patrol]
    [Starcatcher requests a to-be.]

The Catcher of all Stars (Starcatcher):
            Lily that Breaks from Age (Lily) (Prefers Starcatcher to Lily or her full name) | 48 moons | She-cat | X (shorthaired grey tabby with pale green eyes.)

Prey-Hunters:
            Blazing Fire that Melts Snow (Fire) | 42 moons | She-cat | X (shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby with blue eyes.) (Nursery)
            Rough Stone blocking Running River (Running River) | 40 moons | Tom | X (shorthaired solid gray cat with green eyes.)
            Tree that Blocks Sun for Shadow (Shadow) | 45 moons | She-cat |X (longhaired black-and-white cat with hazel eyes.)

Stone-Guards:
            Hardened Ice Layered with Dust (Ice)| 40 moons | Tom | X (shorthaired brown mackerel tabby bicolor with green eyes.)
            Rain Cloud in Darkened Sky (Cloud) | 46 moons | Tom | X (longhaired gray mackerel tabby with green eyes.)
            Branch that Sways in Wind (Branch, close friends call her Wind)| 40 moons | She-cat | X (brown-and-white mackerel tabby with yellow eyes.)

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Nursery:
            Blazing Fire that Melts Snow (Fire) | 42 moons | She-cat | X (shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby with blue eyes.)

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Endless rock terrain dropping into unhabitible mist area | No-one
      East | A giant mountain that is near impossible to traverse | Cougars
      West | A giant water-place | No-one
      Northeast | Stones and pebble area with very sharp stones, not even the tribe can traverse | No-one
      Northwest | A waterfall into the unhabitible mist area | No-one

Medicine Store:
      Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      Poppy Seed | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
      Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
      Water Mint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
      Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Soothes and heals rat bites especially if they are infected. Can give cats a bellyache if they eat too much of it. Numbs rat bite to the point a cat cannot feel the pain. Also good for infected paws and other sores. (3)
      Chickweed | Eaten. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
      Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
      Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
      Deathberries | Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
      Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      Herb | Usage + Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x1 | 1 servings
      Tiny Fish | x0 | 1 servings
      Bird Chicks | x1 | 2 servings
      Large Fish | x1 | 2 servings
      Rabbits | x1 | 3 servings
      Lost birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Tribe that Lights the Stars Cats:

Family:
      Running River and Shadow | Kit attempts unsuccessful
      Fire and Ice | Kits are on their way!
      Name and Name | Kits
    Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
    I have gifted 28 people.
    I have received 29 gifts.
    I have nuked 13 people.
    I have received 9 nukes.
    I have won 0 gift wars.
    I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
    Smallfox

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ storm's end ❞ 004

Postby eagle, » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:34 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ❝ OURS IS THE FURY ❞ ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    total 8 : ♂ 5 ♀ 3 nb 0 | servings 3 (+14) | ancestral request : n/a | font credit : xx

indentat first, they tried to argue when they set out. rock said that it was a bad idea, albatross said that they would killed if they were spotted, but storm would hear none of it. he assented that, yes, it was a idea, and yes, he knew that they would be killed, but that he needed his answer. he needed to know, definitively, what was happening. just as he told rock earlier that moon, the not-knowing, the free-floating space of limbo hurt him more than he could properly express, and storm was self-aware enough to know that he would never be able to hold his head up without peering directly into the victors' camp and seeing what was happening there. finally, albatross hung her head, rock waved his tail, and storm directed his paws back the way he, rock, and night had fled that fateful night. and it was only when his paws crossed into the familiar territory of the glade that storm thought: i'm home.
    indenta canopy of leaves stretched over their heads, and their pawsteps were muffled by the plush carpet of grass. they traveled in silence, and twilight had fallen by the time they reached the outskirts of the glade's former territory. at last, storm jutted his nose in albatross' direction, and the molly took the lead while storm ignored rock's worried look. vaguely, storm wondered what would happen to storm's end if they never made it back alive, and then he figured that it wouldn't much matter to him after the fact. even as his paws brushed the soft grass he had known from kithood, he supposed that it wasn't a bad place to die, at the very least, with faint moonlight peeking between the gaps of the tree branches, the distant sound of birdcall. the scent of the ocean, however, still clung to their fur, yearning and just as familiar as the scuttle of small rodents among the roots, the sound of rolling thunder and crashing waves just as welcome and peaceful to storm as the wind rustling leaves and crickets chirping.
    indentalbatross didn't make any move to cover her anxiety, and more than once she turned to storm, her mismatched eyes round with worry, as if she expected him to give the order for them to turn around at any moment, and storm didn't miss her rapid glances toward rock. for his part, the brown tabby seemed surprisingly calm, more so than storm had originally expected, as if rock knew that storm would not be persuaded from this path, no matter of how he feared it might end.
    indentstill, storm came to a halt when albatross whispered that they were closing in on the camp. indeed, storm knew the area better than anyone else. the victors apparently had no qualms with settling where their predecessors were killed, settling right in the heart of the glade's territory, right in the same camp, and storm finally felt his heart pound in his chest, the incessant thump, thump, thump of his blood counting out the passing moments as twilight shifted, the moon climbing higher and higher in the sky. he could only hope that the night would offer them extra cover for their mission. storm turned expectantly to the pair. "if anything happens and we're spotted, we run. we meet by the edge of their territory," he said quietly, blinking at the pair of nods offered in turn. then storm nodded to albatross. "tell me what you know."
    indent"all of the hunters and most of the guards will be asleep by now, or at least in their dens," albatross whispered. nearby, there was a scuttle of a mouse or a squirrel in the leaves, and all three cats froze, only for albatross to continue when the sound had passed. "the inner circle of the victors will have posted guards around the outer perimeter of the camp, and a few extras to keep watch over the prisoners." there was a beat of silence when the three exchanged a knowing glance, unsure if there were even any prisoners left to be guarded. "even if quail was right, they'll still be keeping guards on crow, to make sure that it's not a trick. the inner circle... they don't trust easily enough to let him walk wherever he wants."
    indentstorm had assumed that would be the case. their travel had given him time to think, and he nodded towards his companions. "you two are going to have to distract the guards. draw them away from crow and give me the opening to get to him. don't let them get close enough to actually see you, though," he said, the latter portion directed towards albatross specifically, who eyed storm with large, worried eyes, but she didn't try to argue any further. "remember our meeting place. and... be safe." with that, they were off again, creeping closer and closer to the victors' new camp. as albatross said, it was quiet, and she looped them around to the far side, where storm realized there was an alcove. several eyes gleamed in the dark and whispers caught the breeze from inside, and the trio of cats exchange a knowing glance at the sight of the former glade cats.
    indentstill, there was one scent that caught storm's attention and drew him in; it was the scent he would know anywhere, and he gestured towards rock and albatross. they weaved through the shadows until they could make out a small group, no more than four cats. three were bulky, clearly all muscle and fur, especially when compared to the fourth, slim and wiry, with dark fur and round yellow eyes. rock looked towards storm for confirmation, but storm couldn't tear his eyes away from crow, sitting there, grooming his fur and talking quietly with the three guards in words that were too soft for storm to make out. blood pounded in his ears, his heart hammered in his chest, and his throat closed. then he flicked his ear, and albatross and rock split off from him while he moved forward on his belly. there was a rustle of leaves a moment later, and storm caught the flash of white fur from the corner of his eye, and all three guards snapped to attention, their eyes drawn by the sudden movement. one got to its paws, only to his joined by the others when, from across the way, there was another loud rustle. crow continued to sit, drawing a paw over his face and ears, while the three guards drew their heads together, and storm held his breath. then, from both sides, more rustling and the thud of paws, and it was crow who spoke: "what is that?" he asked, flicking his tail.
    indent"quiet!" one guard hissed, but storm caught the flash of a smile on crow's maw. then, with a few more shared words, the guards split up, going to investigate the sounds, which began to start traveling back, away from the clearing. "who's there?" the same guard called, but already his voice was fading, until there were only the distant shouts, and crow was finally alone.
    indentthen, to storm's surprise, the dark tom turned his head in storm's direction. "you can come out now, pretty much everyone else is asleep." and storm drew in a deep breath, felt his chest inflate with air, and he stepped out of his hiding space, crossing to where crow was waiting for him.
    indent"you knew it was me," storm said, feeling the immediate urge to cross the final chasm of space towards his best friend, but the sudden knowledge hit him: quail had heard right, crow had given up the prisoners so that he would be spared. when his yellow gaze passed over storm, it was dismissive, passive, where it had once been familiar and warm.
    indent"who else would be dogged enough to go to all of the trouble?" crow flicked his tail again and tipped his head to the side. "i'd know you anywhere, storm, you know that. and i knew that you'd come to get me. though i am surprised it took you this long."
    indentthere was no venom in his tone, but that hurt even more, cut even deeper. "i thought you were dead. i... you know that i would do anything for you."
    indent"i know you would," crow answered in return. he swished his tail across the soft grass. "and you know that i could shout anytime. there are very powerful cats that want you dead. if they found out that you were here, right now..." he trailed off, but his eyes remained locked on storm's.
    indent"you sold the others out," storm said, matching crow's dry, flat tone. no accusation, no blaming, just pure fact.
    indent"i was wondering if quail found you."
    indent"she did," storm said. "albatross too."
    indentcrow hummed at that, quiet and thoughtful. "the victors are asking me where you would've holed up. i'm going to tell them." a pause. "i should be yelling for them right now, so they don't have to go to the trouble of walking out of their own front steps to get you."
    indent"tell me to leave and i will," storm replied after a beat of consideration. each word fell from his mouth after precise selection, each sound chosen deliberately. there was a twitch at the corner of crow's maw, and storm held his breath, until:
    indent"what are you doing here, storm? what do you want?"
    indent"come with me," storm urged. out there, he knew that albatross and rock were holding off the guards as best they could, drawing them further away from storm so that he would have time. but they wouldn't be able to keep the guards wandering forever. one of them could get caught, or the guards might raise the alarm and bring more out there. they didn't have forever, and storm found the words slipping from his mouth before he could stop them: "i love you." his heart stopped in his chest, and he felt the world sway at the sound of his own voice, shocked that he said it aloud, when crow was there, blinking at him. but time was not a luxury he had in that moment, and storm pushed himself, taking a step closer to crow. "i love you, crow. please, come with me."
    indentsilence. storm felt himself fall back into his body, all four paws still planted to the ground, but he felt so immensely tired. crow closed his eyes, and storm watched the shift in his form when he breathed in deeply through his nose. his chest expanded as it filled with crisp air, only to detract when he let it out again. then, at last: "i don't love you." through his own eyes, storm took in the way the gentle breeze rustled crow's dark fur. in the night, he looked like a shadow. he was wiry, with long legs and those wide eyes that seemed almost too big for his face, but had always made crow a gifted hunter, as if he could see everything around him. he could look at tracks and tell how long it had been since a squirrel passed through, and he could trail his prey for forever, if he wanted. when he first joined the glade, storm had been drawn to crow for his friendliness, for his charisma. he had a smile that could light up the sky better than the sun, and he had a laugh like twinkling stars. storm would never forget all of the afternoons spent napping in the sun, crow's head tucked under his own chin, his fur tickling his nose. he remembered the first time he fell sick with a cold, and crow never left his side, not once, not even when lily threatened him if he came down with a cough as well. it was the type of cat that crow was, the type to draw others in, but none had been stuck to his side like storm. no one knew storm as well as crow, and no one knew crow as well as storm. they were two halves of a whole, and storm's eyes traced over the lines of crow's shoulders and he studied how crow sat; he watched the way his ears swiveled towards distant sounds, the way he flicked his tail, and then he knew.
    indent"do you get it yet?" crow asked him, suddenly quiet, but also too loud, in the gap that separated them.
    indentin return, storm breathed in deeply, just as crow had. and then he let it out. "i get it."
    indentand crow smiled. it wasn't one of his large smiles that he used to give, not one of the smiles that made his eyes crease with the force of his happiness. it was only the slightest curl at the corner of his mouth, and then it was gone. and storm - he watched it rise and fall, and then he knew. and then he knew. and he knew.
    indent"do you know what a harbinger is, storm?" crow asked after a long beat. storm shook his head slightly. "it's a sign of what's to come; it's tells you that something else is coming; it's signal; it's a messenger; it's a warning," crow explained. storm watched the way his eyes darted along the trees behind storm's back. "it's an omen. and i'm the harbinger. the next time you see me... know that the victors are coming for you." there was a shout in the distance, and crow's gaze moved languidly, staring into the distance: the guards were coming back. rock and albatross had managed to hold them off for a long time, but it hadn't been forever. "out of respect for the past and for the glade, i'm letting you get away this time," crow sniffed, his voice dropping to a quiet whisper. it was just as dangerous for crow to be seen talking to storm as it was for storm to be seen at all.
    indent"you should be yelling for them to get me now," storm said. "i should kill you now so you won't tell them everything about me."
    indent"i should," crow echoed. "i should, and you should, too. but you love me, you'd never kill me, storm. i know you." to hear his words thrown back in his face felt worse than claws digging into his pelt, and storm turned his face away from crow. instead he looked over his shoulder, back into the trees. the moon was high, perched above the rest, staring down into the glade and what happened there, and it looked beyond and what happened elsewhere.
    indent"we'll see." the guards were coming closer, their voices carrying louder on the air, almost close enough to make out their words. storm's time was up.
    indent"better move if you want to live," crow said. "get a move on." and storm listened, turning around and returning to his first hiding space. just as the leaves that hid him stilled, the guards charged into the small clearing outside of the glade's camp, their sides heaving with effort, and storm had to stomp down on the thought of the guards racing endlessly after rock and albatross. the fact that neither of his friends were caught, that they weren't dragged in from the trees, brought a pang of relief. among it all, crow turned curiously towards the trio, his eyes wide. "what's going on out there? you lot were gone a long time." storm could see the relief in their faces that crow hadn't run off while they were gone, that he had, for some unexplained reason, stayed. and storm took the moment of their preoccupation to slip away, crouched low against the ground until he had a fair distance, and then he ran, bounding over fallen branches and roots, weaving among the trunks, all the way back towards the border and his friends came into sight.
    indentthey were standing close together, whispering to one another, only for albatross to let out a sound of surprise when storm rocketed forward, skidding to a halt just before he could barrel into rock's side. "you're back!" she said, and rock peered over storm's shoulder.
    indent"where's crow? is he still injured?" rock questioned, eyes wide as he turned towards storm, his eyes skimming his friend's face, but storm shook his head and jutted his muzzle away from the glade's former camp.
    indent"he's not coming," storm said, his own voice sounding hollow in his ears as the truth set in: crow was still in the glade, crow had sold out the prisoners to keep his own life, crow wouldn't be joining them in storm's end. his legs felt weak from the long night, already coming to a close as the moon dipped slowly down the sky, closer to the horizon. it would be dawn soon, a new day. "he's with the victors now. he's a traitor." and storm forced himself to put one paw in front of the other as they headed back towards storm's end, putting more distance between himself and crow.

▔▔

indent"do we really have to go?" night went to hush squirrel when the young tom broke the silence that had enveloped the small group as they looked down at the camp that had served as their camp over the past few moons, but storm let out a soft chuckle, and his green eyes turned to squirrel.
    indent"it was a good home for a little while, wasn't it?" storm said thoughtfully, and squirrel perked up at the attention, his blue eyes glittering. night leaned his head towards squirrel, giving him an affectionate nudge, an squirrel grinned at his mentor. on storm's other side, rock was looking down into the small hollow, his whiskers twitching thoughtfully, and albatross was sitting back, her eyes closed and her breathing even. storm followed rock's gaze across the low-lying bushes where they had made their dens. he thought of the prey they had shared on clear evenings, of the laughs during the day and quiet snores at night. indeed, it had served them well, but shadows lingered, encroaching at the edges of storm's vision, and he knew that they couldn't stay any longer. "the next one'll be even better, though." quail was right when she said that the camp's defenses were lacking, and crow hadn't been lying when he said that he would tell the victors where storm would have gone to. it was easy enough for albatross and quail to find him within a matter of days. if they were to evade the victors, then they needed to find a better camp.
    indentslowly, night herded squirrel away, and albatross followed the pair. rock stayed at storm's shoulder for a longer moment before he, too, began to drift away, though storm could still feel his watchful gaze against his back. it was the same way rock had been looking at him since they came back from the victors' camp. storm heard squirrel and night's voices some way off, as the rest of the tribe gave storm the space he needed. a gentle breeze swept from the ocean, rustling storm's fur and stirring the leaves on the branches in the hollow.
    indent"are you done being sentimental?" quail asked when she padded forward to storm. when storm didn't move, quail finally sat at his side, taking in a final glimpse of the camp. they hadn't spoken of storm's outburst when quail first arrived, of how he had endangered his own life based on impulse; they both knew it to be true. instead, quail sniffed the air, and storm took the unspoken invitation to rest his head on her shoulder. "i swear, i don't know where you get this side of you from," quail said after another long beat. "your father was always a dreamer, i supposed, but he never lingered on things so much. and your mother -" quail cut herself long enough to let out a rumbling chuckle that pulled a small smile from storm. "lily wouldn't know nostalgia if it landed at her paws." there was a beat, and then silence reigned between them; at their paws laid the reminder that storm's parents were gone. that nearly everyone they knew had been killed, or would be killed in time. quail's chin lowered from its usual proud angle, and the breeze picked up again.
    indentthen storm cleared his throat. "i never got a chance to say goodbye. to my parents, to anyone, really. i didn't get to say goodbye to the glade. and this camp... it wasn't the glade, but it's still here. i just want to remember it and be able to say goodbye for once." thoughts floated this his head of the last time he had seen the glade as the home he knew, filled with strange cats who sought to drive him away and kill those he loved; the last time he had seen his mother, with fear in her eyes like he had never known. they were images that would last for the rest of his life.
    indent"we could try to fortify it," quail said after a beat, as if taking it in again with a new light. "find brambles, make a stronger outer wall, reinforce the dens to keep out rain, and -"
    indent"no," storm said once, resolute. he pulled away from quail and stood before he turned towards her, finally looking away from the camp. "they'll just find us. how long did it take you to get here on your own? with him leading them here, they'll find us in no time. we need to keep a step ahead."
    indentquail's expression was tight, grim, and storm tipped his head towards her, searching. she sighed again, letting her shoulders sag. "storm, i'm sorry about -"
    indent"stop," he cut her off again. "what's done is done. he made his choice, and now i'm making my move." he turned his face away from quail to find where the others were waiting for them, their silhouettes set against a burning horizon. "that cat... it wasn't him. he's someone else now. now we just need to figure out how to outsmart someone who's always known what i've been thinking."
    indent"think differently," quail mused, and storm hummed his consideration. "think left, step right."
    indentstorm tipped his head back, reveling in the feeling of the wind in his short fur, pulling him towards the sea. "is that a piece of your sage wisdom?"
    indent"you've always been one to think with your heart, kiddo." and, again, storm hummed quietly. then, together, they turned their backs to the abandoned camp to join the rest of the tribe.

indentand it paid off, from what storm could see. albatross had mentioned seeing a clearing when she had originally been looking for storm's end, and storm sent night and quail out several times to join albatross, until they finally came back with the report that the found the space albatross claimed. with rock and quail, storm surveyed the area. where their former camp had only bushes and skinny trees, there was far more cover allotted for them in the new clearing. it wasn't far from the ocean and the cliffs, but wasn't as close to the edge of the world as the former camp. the trees protected the space from the harsher winds and it would be easier to build up the outer walls, better to protect if the time ever came, with the main camp set up on a higher ridge and the front entrance set at the bottom of the slope. as if reading storm's thoughts, quail had shot the king a sideways glance. "we'd have the higher ground," she said, and storm couldn't help but agree. it was a good camp, they all decided, and that was when they packed up their old camp to settle into the new.
    indentand, to be sure, they settled in easily enough. not long after they had begun to set up the new camp borders and explore the immediate area to become familiar with their new home, storm's end was pleased to welcome a pair of new members. and, just as storm's end took to their new camp, bloom and dust took to living with the tribe. in the warm evening, they had settled in the main clearing. rock exchanged a brief nod with dust when he passed, carrying a mouse towards night for them to share, and squirrel waved his tail in a friendly gesture to the pair of mates when bloom caught his eye from across the clearing. the young ginger tom, unsurprisingly, had been the most taken with the mates, always open to chatting to them about his day, but dust rested his chin atop bloom's head, letting out a breathy sigh. "please, stars, let him stay over there," dust murmured, and bloom turned from where she had been reclined against dust's flank.
    indent"you," she said, jabbing a paw into his side, earning a huff in turn. "be nice, he's young."
    indent"young, yes," dust echoed, taking the chance to tuck his head in the crook of bloom's shoulder, ignoring her when she jabbed at him again. "young and chatty, and always so excited. i don't ever remember having that much energy in all my life. not when i was his age."
    indent"keep talking that way, and you'll turn yourself in an elder before my eyes," bloom shot back, finally falling still when dust let out a chuckle into the soft fur on her neck. "you do have a point though. i remember you when we were his age -" dust let out a low groan, but bloom wasn't so easily stopped. "remember when you were learning basic hunting skills? the most basic survival skills if anything ever happened and you had to feed yourself. and i swear to the stars that the mouse was sitting between your paws, just waiting for you to catch it -"
    indent"i remember this, you don't have to relive it for me -" dust tried to inject, but fondness laced through his words, too gentle with memory and bordering on amused. again, bloom ignored him and pressed on:
    indent"- and what did you do? nothing, you just let it scuttle away. why was that?"
    indent"it was because i was distracted watching how easily you climbed trees," dust murmured. "you were like a squirrel."
    indentbloom pushed at her mate again, mischief lighting her gaze when dust went easily, letting himself fall to his side. "wrong. if i remember correctly, it's because you hadn't taken a nap that day and you were too sleepy -"
    indent"- because someone liked to spend all night talking and gossiping instead of sleeping -"
    indent"- your survival skills, just completely gone because you were just a little sleepy," bloom said teasingly.
    indent"nothing's changed, you know," dust said when bloom had finished. he pulled her down to lay with him, and he leaned forward to press their foreheads together. "you still like to gossip in the middle of the night, you fiend. i still don't know how you manage to spend all day chasing prey and then have the energy to keep your eyes open and run your mouth all night." when bloom pushed him again, dust laughed aloud, carefree and easy, and it was no time at all until bloom's voice joined his, light and cheerful tones to compliment his deeper and richer notes. in that moment, the rest of the world fell away from them, not mattering in the least. not while they were together. it was only when their laughter had subsided and they sat up again, that the colors and sounds of the camp came back to them. dust, again, pressed his forehead tenderly against bloom's. "you know, i think i quite like it here. even if some of the cats are a little..."
    indent"excitable?" bloom supplied, and dust hummed quietly, contemplating.
    indent"quite the opposite, actually. i'm almost worried that some of them don't know how to smile."
    indent"and you call me a fiend," bloom laughed again. "i actually think some of them are quite nice... maybe a little misunderstood and closed off but... maybe we can breathe some life into them yet." at that, she pulled away from dust and looked to where albatross was crossing the clearing, not too far away from the pair of mates. without any hesitation, bloom called out to the other molly: "albatross, we have some leftover prey over here, if you'd like to sit and share!"
    indentalbatross' mismatched eyes turned towards bloom, and she seemed to hesitate for a beat too long before her shoulders sagged and she padded over. "i don't want to intrude, you two look like you're having fun over here," she said when she came closer, but bloom waved her words away.
    indent"take my word for it, dust doesn't know what fun is," bloom teased, not missing the way albatross glanced over the two of them, still hesitating. but bloom merely nodded to the space before her. "please, i'd have a much better time if you talked to us. we're tribemates now, right? we should get to know each other." at that, albatross finally relented, and dust pushed the rest of the bird they had been sharing towards albatross.
    indent"i don't really like talking about myself," albatross said after a moment, absently picking a feather from the bird. "there's not that much to know about me. i'm not that interesting."
    indent"anyone who says that is lying on principle," dust said, and bloom nodded her agreement. when albatross maintained her silence, however, the calico molly hummed and leaned forward slightly to whisper between the three of them.
    indent"alright, then tell us something else..." she trailed off, taking her time to think and glance around the camp. then: "we were wondering if any of the cats here knew how to smile beside squirrel? is it a tribe policy that we have to frown constantly?" a glance at dust told her that her mate had picked up on the joke, twisting his expression into a deep, comedic frown. albatross looked up at them, her glance flicking between bloom and dust for a long, still, moment. then, finally, the white molly let out a laugh, her eyes squinting closed when she smiled, and bloom shot dust a grin of her own.
    indent"ah, we may have broken the spell," dust mock-whispered to bloom, earning another unexpected round of laughter from albatross.
    indentit was another moment before albatross settled again, shaking her head at them. "no, no, we do know how to smile," she said, sobering when she spoke. "i think most of us have just been through... a lot recently. i mean, you must've heard what's been happening."
    indent"some and some," bloom said, but she shrugged. "it's not that we don't care. but i don't think that it should mean that we have to live like a rain cloud is hanging over our heads constantly."
    indent"even if it does rain a lot here," dust added in, and albatross smiled at the thick-furred lilac tom.
    indent"you'll have to get used to the rain here, i'm afraid. we're not called storm's end because it's sunny all of the time," albatross said, and dust flicked his tail glumly. "i think it's still a healing process. i mean... it's not just small tragedies. it's small steps, and we can hope to get better each day. but you know how wounds fester. i think secrets and pasts are the same like that, in a lot of ways. they're not so easy to deal with. they hang over your head, reminding you of everything, never letting you forget." again, bloom and dust exchanged a quick glance, but albatross had gone back to picking at the feathers absently.
    indent"well, whatever it is that's hanging over your head... we're here for you," bloom said, offering albatross a gentle smile, though all of the humor was gone from the other molly, who stood at that and frowned.
    indent"i wouldn't be, if i were you. i have a tendency to drag others down." before bloom or dust had the chance to say anything else, albatross nodded towards the bird. "thanks for sharing, i'm just not that hungry right now." and then she padded away, passing rock and night from where they were sitting outside of the main den for the cyclones and squalls, and she disappeared into the shadows.
    indent"well..." dust said to fill the silence that followed. "i'd say that went well."
    indentand bloom let out a sigh. when she rested her head on dust's shoulder and let her eyes fall shut, dust wrapped his tail around her, watching at the shadows fell around the camp while the sun finally sank below the horizon and the stars began to populate the sky over their heads.

indentwarm sunlight pooled in the camp when storm stepped out of his den and took in the sights of his tribe. to one side, night wrestled with squirrel, the mentor and his strike playing while bloom called out encouragement to squirrel, only for them all to dissolve into laughter when the ginger tom managed to unbalance night and send him sprawling on his back. not too far from them, dust was talking amicably to quail, and albatross was curled up, napping in a small spot of shade. it was only then that storm spotted rock's familiar tabby pelt, and he called out to his friend: "rock, i'm going out. care to join me? i could use an extra set of paws to help dig up some roots." and rock, ever the good friend, ever eager to help where he could, didn't hesitate to rise to his paws from where he had been guarding the entrance to the camp to go to storm's side.
    indenttogether, they set out in relative silence. it was only when storm was pleasantly warmed by the nice weather and rock had taken up at a post at storm's side, helping pick out healthy leaves from a raspberry bush, that the king broke the peaceful reverie: "if there's something you want to ask me, then you should probably just ask it, you know," storm said at last, maintaining a cool, unaffected tone as he pushed a pile of leaves together into a neat bundle. across from him, rock stiffened and hesitated. then he let out a sigh.
    indent"what happened with him?" rock asked finally, his voice low and thick. he knew, storm realized, that it wasn't a question that he shouldn't be asking out of respect, not if he didn't want to upset storm, but it was also a question that needed to be asked. rock, much like his namesake, was sturdy and dependable. he was the type who cared deeply about his friends, storm recognized from when they first met. though he wasn't so deeply rooted in his emotions like night, there was no question that rock cared. he was a shoulder to lean on, a refuge out at sea, and storm found only concern in the way his friend looked at him. "i just... i want to understand. you've been hurting, and you don't have to be alone like this. you're allowed to be upset or... or angry, or feel whatever you want to feel."
    indentstorm paused in his work and took his time to carefully set aside a leaf before he met rock's gaze. the larger tabby's expression was pinched, like he was trying to see through the veil that parted him. "it's not that simple. it's not just about me anymore," storm said at last, after taking his time to consider his words. "i shouldn't have dragged you and albatross out like that. it was impulsive, and i need to be better. i'm still trying to learn, and i'm trying to be a better king. it's just hard to know what's right sometimes, but i'm trying. it wasn't fair to give you no choice but to follow me into danger, and i'm sorry about that."
    indent"that's not the question i asked you," rock murmured, and storm dipped his head in acknowledgement. "it's just that i expected you to be furious. i'm worried that if you hold it in, even for our sakes, it's just going to blow up in the end. you're allowed to be hurt by this, you're allowed to feel. i can't imagine how you're feeling." and, no doubt, storm did feel all of those things. he did feel angry, he did feel upset. he was hurting, he was sad, and he wanted nothing more than to get his revenge on the victors. holding his head up high and playing the part of a king still felt like he was faking, no more than a lousy fraud, and he was constantly waiting for the ground to drop out from under him. though they had managed to find a new camp in short time, and now had bloom and dust with them, storm couldn't help but feel like he was treading water without a set direction. crow was with the victors, and storm couldn't shake the feeling that they were being hunted in that very moment, like he was on his toes, waiting for their attackers to slip from the shadows. there was nothing worse than feeling like he was still a step behind, constantly caught off-balance, and he didn't know where to turn.
    indent"i'm scared," storm admitted at last, turning his face away from rock when his friend blinked sympathetically. "i told him i loved him, and yet he didn't come with me. he said that he didn't love me and now... i don't know what to feel. hollow, i suppose. nothing is how it used to be." he let out a heavy sigh and met rock's eye again. "before, it was about answering questions, of finding out if he was still alive. and now i know, and it does hurt. of course it does. but now i feel empty and lost. it was always about him, it was always supposed to be about him..." rock shifted his weight on his haunches, as if he wasn't sure if storm would accept his comfort, and storm slowed his breathing, fighting to keep calm, to keep his voice from cracking. "everything was supposed to be different, but i thought wrong."
    indentrock shifted again, uncomfortable. "do you think there's any chance that -"
    indent"no," storm said, not letting him finish. the single syllable fell from his mouth like a stone, stomping down on all other options, leaving behind no room for further discussion. rock's eyes widened and his ears twitched, but he sat back, giving storm his time. "you didn't see the look on his face, rock. you didn't hear his voice." he swallowed around the lump in his throat, scuffed his paw in the dirt. "before all of this happened, there would be times when he would disappear for periods of time. it wasn't long, not longer than the day. but he would come back smelling like he had rolled in weeds, you know, or his fur would still be wet. and he would give excuses. that he had gone fishing and fell in the stream, or he would say that he told me he was going out on a patrol but must've forgot. and i knew that he was lying, but i never called him out on it." storm's voice softened as he lost himself in his own memories. "and he must've known that i knew that he was lying. he never came back with prey on those days, and he got jumpy. and he - he was never skittish on a normal day. but it was like he was keeping a secret, or was scared that he was being watched. and he would twitch in his sleep on those nights and mumble to himself. not words, or at least, nothing that i could understand. but then days would pass, and he would be back to normal. but, just as i would start to think that it was over... he would disappear again, and it would start over." storm shook his head then, as if to clear it. "so maybe it's always been this way, and i've been too blind. he had his secrets, and i was too scared to lose him. so i let it be, but i lost him anyway, how sad is that?" the laugh he let out was choked, thick and unsteady, and rock slid one paw forward to touch storm's.
    indent"where do you think he went?" rock asked after a long moment had passed. birdsong clung to the wind, and storm caught the bite of salt rolling towards them from the ocean. "you can't think that he's been one of them for all this time."
    indent"i don't know that he wasn't," storm said honestly. "clearly he's had plans that i haven't been a part of for a while now. i thought that we were on the same page, but it's only now that i've caught up. he could obviously read my mind far better than i could ever dream to read his. so now it's just a matter of moving forward and keeping us safe. that has to be my purpose now, because i need a goal to keep moving forward. so i can't let myself think about it... about him." when he stood, rock was there, offering a shoulder to lean on, and storm couldn't shy away from his friend.
    indent"we all know that you're doing your best. and you're doing well. we're all figuring this out together, you aren't alone with this," rock reminded storm, who let his eyes fall shut. his stomach twisted from guilt, from worry, from the anxiety that crowned him from the moment the victors came to the glade. his own words were bitter on his tongue, but the sunlight warmed his fur, and it was all he could do to lean against rock and nod his head.
    indent"it not just about me, or him anymore. it's about all of us," storm said, and rock nodded his assent.
    indent"you're here for us, and we're all behind you. together, we can get through it all." rock sounded so sure, so hopeful. and storm could only hum his consideration and think that he surely hoped that it would be enough.

actions
    consumption fasting post 4
    hunting albatross, bloom, and night
    border patrol quail, dust, and rock
    training squirrel learns stalking
    herb hunting storm looks for herbs
    notes i ask that no one die on patrols at the moment, but injuries are fine xo

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

KING ⎯⎯
      ↳ storm that stirs sea
      storm, 27m, ♂

HEIR ⎯⎯
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender

HEAD CYCLONE ⎯⎯
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender

HEAD SQUALL ⎯⎯
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender
      xx
      CYCLONES ⎯⎯
      ↳ meadow in full bloom
      bloom, 43m, ♀
      ↳ albatross flying over water
      albatross, 37m, ♀
      ↳ night that falls upon forests
      night, 23m, ♂
      xx
      SQUALLS ⎯⎯
      ↳ quail nesting in tree
      quail, 62m, ♀
      ↳ dust that floats in wind
      dust, 44m, ♂
      ↳ rock that breaks ground
      rock, 32m, ♂
      xx
      STRIKES ⎯⎯
      ↳ squirrel burrowing by roots
      squirrel, 11m, ♂
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender
      xx
      SKIES & CLOUDS ⎯⎯
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender

THUNDERSTORMS ⎯⎯
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender
      ↳ full name
      called, age, gender
      ↳ full name

MENTORS ⎯⎯
            night, squirrel, 1
            xx
            MEDICINE ⎯⎯
            xx

DECEASED ⎯⎯
            xx

FAMILY TREES ⎯⎯
            xx
            xx
            PREY PILE ⎯⎯
            mice, x2, 1 serving
            voles, x1, 1 serving
            rabbits, x0, 2 servings
            squirrels, x1, 2 servings
            hares, x1, 3 servings
            big fish, x1, 3 servings
            total: 11 servings
            xx
            ALLIES ⎯⎯
            phyre of charmolipi, broken*

ENEMIES ⎯⎯
            n/a

BORDERS ⎯⎯
            north, isle of the withered fangs, stormt4lon
            north-west, house phantasmic, [kat]
            west, tribe of darkest waters, inky
            south, tribe of hidden shadows, [kat]
            south-west, purity of the lemurs, sharpie
            south-east, phyre of charmolipi, broken*
    eagle,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [isle of the withered fangs] - [002]

Postby Springtalon » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:40 am

ImageImageImage
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Harsh winds storm and oceans crash,
    night descends upon us all in a mighty flash.
    Three new cat approach our isle, are they friend or foe?
    They seek out the king of thieves,
    where most would dare not go.

These three are brave of heart,
    their paws are skilled at least in part.
    They know how to live and how to steal,
    and before our king they all do kneel.

[ one starmaster ] - [ two shadowclaws ] - [ one moonclaw ] - [ no starseer ] - [ no shadowseers ] - [ no moon seers ]
    [ no nestkeepers ] - [ no nestlings ] - [ no skymasters ]

[ next wish is in seven days ] - [ no upcoming kittings ] - [ no servings currently needed ] - [ no injuries ] - [ mod: katrione ]
    [ mod notes: id prefer F2U only for the withered please :3 ]

Treasureteller's tail flicked from side to side as he studied the three cats before him. There were two females and one male, each of them varied in appearance. The youngest of the three was one of the females, she had long legs, lifting her chin above Treasureteller's own, and her brown fur was unmarred, no hints of any other color blending into it.

Then there was the other female. She was shorter than the first (though Treasureteller had a feeling most cats would be shorter than the lanky young female) and had orange and black striped fur with white patches. The oldest of the three was the only male, a stocky looking black tom with orange eyes.

The three (in order) had introduced themselves as Wave, Storm, and Night. Treasureteller's tail rippled as he lifted his chin and finally spoke. "So, you have come to ally yourselves among the Withered?"

Night nodded, of the three he seemed to be the strongest. "We have. Though we knew each other not before our first meeting just a half moon ago, Storm has had a vision of gold, a trail of treasure guiding her paws to this island. She shared it with us when we met her, and we've both decided to follow her here."

Treasureteller inclined his head. Storm must be the cat the ancient thieves had sent to him. He would have to thank them later when he went back to speak with them again. "If the three of you are going to be here, you're going to need Tribe Names," he said. "Come with me to the camp and as we go I'll consider your new names."

As the small group of cats made their way into the shallow clearing that was The Withered's camp, Treasureteller put on a small burst of speed, and turned around, standing on a small flat rock near the center of the camp. Lifting his head he asked the three newcomers "Are you ready to step into the ways of The Withered?"

Wave glanced at the others, then nodded. Storm stepped forward and bowed her head, and Night growled an affirmative. Treasureteller nodded and began to speak.

"Ancient Thieves, I welcome you from your bound place to oversee this ceremony. Three new souls have come to me, seeking to join my tribe. Wave."

Wave jumped slightly as her name was called, and stepped forward nervously, whiskers quivering.

"You have a lean frame and long limbs. Wave, from this day forward you shall be known among the tribe as Beach Where Waves Crash. Your formal name shall be Wavecrash, and you shall be a Shadowclaw. A fierce hunter."

Wind whistled as the thieves spirits howled their approval from beyond. This far from the stone, they could not speak with words, but the raging winds showed they approved of his choice.

"Storm."

Storm stepped forward, her head high, as Wavecrash stepped back and sat down.

"You were sent here at my request of the thieves spirits. You shall be a Shadowclaw as well, a mighty hunter. From this day forward, you shall be known among the tribe as Leaf that Shakes in Storm. Your formal name shall be Stormshaker."

Stormshaker bowed her head, and padded away.

"Night."

The black tom lifted his head, orange eyes boring into Treasureteller's. "From this day forward, you shall be known among the tribe as Night of No Stars. Your formal name will be Blacknight. You are a strong cat, and you shall be the first of the Moonclaws, the guards of the Withered."

As Blacknight dipped his head, and stepped back to rejoin the two females, Treasureteller spoke again. "The thieves have shown their approval of your names and ranks, I send their spirits back to their binding stone." the wind crackled with energy, then faded as the spirits left the camp.

"You said...formal names, what does that mean?" Stormshaker asked. Treasureteller smiled at the calico. "It means, when you are out of the tribe, whether thieving or doing other business, or when you are among cats you know but not well enough to consider friends, you will use your formal name. Your full name is only to be used in introductions and ceremonies. When you trust a cat enough, you may invite them to call you by your informal name, which can be any name of your choosing, so long as it is derived of either your full name or your formal name. My formal name is Treasureteller. I intend to invite only one cat in my life to call me by my informal name, so do not bother about getting to earn it. If you call a cat by their informal name without being invited to do such, you will not be in trouble from me....but I heartily will invite whichever cat you did so to to punish you in any way they see fit, barring your death. This includes me. If I call you by your informal name, I expect you to call me out on it. I am your Starmaster, but I am not so far above you that I am above being punished."

Treasureteller frowned as he turned back and saw Blacknight still following him. He'd decided to go herb hunting, and for some reason the black tom had been stalking him all the way from camp.

"If you're following me to kill me," Treasureteller finally snapped, "you should know that I can call the ancient thieves down here, like I did at the camp. Something tells me they won't take kindly to treason."

Blacknight lowered his ears, but his head remained high "I've been following you to protect you." he admitted. "I'm the only Moonclaw in the tribe right now, it....I need to follow you, to know you're safe. At least until we're more established and have more Moonclaws that I trust. Then we can rotate. But...it feels wrong to leave you without a guard."

Treasureteller's tail twitched. "I was perfectly fine on my own for the first half of my life, I can defend myself you know."

"But you said it yourself." Blacknight protested "You're our Starmaster. You're above the rest of us, no matter what. You aught to be protected to the best of our abilities. If we can't protect you, then what sort of tribe are we?"

Treasureteller groaned "Alright, fine. But come up closer at least. It feels like you're stalking me when you follow me from that far back."

Night smirked, and nodded, padding closer to the Starmaster.

"And I stole the pebble right out from under his nose!" Wavecrash finished happily, setting the glittering white rock into her nest. Stormshaker's tail flicked and she nodded absentmindedly. She'd volunteered to help Wavecrash set up her nest in their shared Shadowclaw den. She hadn't quite realized that helping meant listening to stories about the small treasures Wavecrash had brought with her (where had she even kept them until now?)

"What about you?"

Stormshaker's attention jerked back to the brown molly as the question was directed at her. "What?"

"Do you have any treasures?" Wavecrash asked.

Stormshaker shrugged. "I mean, I did, but...the dream promised better treasures, so, I left them behind when I came here."

Wavecrash gasped "But! You....you just...you just left them?" she stammered. Stormshaker nodded, fidgeting on her paws. Wavecrash gaped at her, and then all but dove into her nest.

Stormshaker watched with confusion, as Wavecrash dug out a glittering gold ribbon from the base of her nest. Dropping it at the calicos feet proudly. Stormshaker looked down at it in surprise "Wha-?"

"It's for you!" Wavecrash chirped "Since you left your treasure behind, you can have one of mine!" Stormcrasher stared at the younger she-cat, then smiled slightly. "Alright," she said. "But...only if you let me give you one of mine later." Wavecrash tilted her head, then nodded.

Stormshaker smiled at the she-cat and purred "Well then, I think its only fair you call me Storm then."

Wavecrash beamed "Only if you call me Wave!"

Storm smiled and nodded "Alright, now, lets go see where Blacknight and Treasureteller went off to."

Treasureteller wasn't really sure what he was seeing.

Well, alright so his eyes knew what he was seeing, his brain just wasn't sure if his eyes were seeing things correctly.

Wavecrash was racing across camp, fur puffed out like she'd been hit by lightning. Stormshaker was running after her, shouting for her to hold still, and Blacknight was watching from the other side of camp, looking as confused as Treasureteller felt.

Suddenly, Stormshaker jumped into the air, her paws slamming into something. She growled, ears pinned back and then her tail curled upward. "It's dead!" she called.

Wavecrash instantly skidded to a stop, and whirled around, pale green eyes wide. She inched closer to Stormshaker, who lifted her paws, revealing...something. Treasureteller was too far away to make out whatever it was that the calico had caught, but Wavecrash looked utterly delighted. "YESS!" She crowed "Die you stupid, horrible, insult to all bug-kind!"

Treasureteller wondered whether or not he'd made a mistake in listening to the Thieves' Spirits when they had told him to make a tribe.

✾ Treasureteller asks a wish of the thieves spirits, he asks for a seer (either of moon or shadow) be sent to him ✾
    ✾ Treasureteller goes herb hunting ✾
    ✾ Midnight patrols the island ✾
    ✾ Storm joins the tribe (birthday cat) ✾
    ✾ Storm and Wave go hunting ✾

(story notes)
    ✾ next shadowclaw thieving: two moons ✾
    ✾ next moonclaw thieving: three moons ✾

Starmaster:
            Teller of Stolen Treasure [ Treasureteller ]
            42 Moons | Trans Male | Homosexual | No Mate

Starseer:

Shadowclaws:
            Leaf that Shakes in Storm [ Stormshaker ] |
            23 Moons | Female | Bisexual | No Mate
            Beach Where Waves Crash [ Wavecrash ] |
            18 Moons | Female | Demi(pan)sexual | No Mate

Shadowseers:

Moonclaws:
            Night of No Stars [ Blacknight ]|
            27 Moons | Male | Pansexual | No Mate

Moonseers:

Nestkeepers:

Nestlings:

Skymasters:
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
      Tribe Name | Username
      Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
      East | Purity of Lemurs| sharpie
      South | Storms End | eagle,
      West | House Phantasmic | [kat]
      Southeast | Tribe of Darkest Waters | inky.

Medicine Store:
      (x1) Cobweb | Bleeding
      (x1) Dock | Scratches
      (x1) Dried Oak Leaf | Infection
      (x1) Holly Berry | Poisonous
      (x1) Thyme | Shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Minnows | x0 | 1 servings
      Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
      Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      Rabbit| x0 | 2 servings
      Fish | x0 | 3 servings
      Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits

Credits:
      Font: 1001fonts
    once we've
    if we stand as
    someday becomes
    and a prayer becomes a
    and the strike starts here
    Springtalon

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: [Kat]'s Replies

Postby [kat] » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:41 am

✧ [𝕂𝕒𝕥]'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✧

The current season is spring! The leaves are adorned with fresh dew and the sun beams gently onto the earth. Because the weather outside is so lovely, lots of cats are going out to enjoy it, and they might just need a new Tribe to settle down in. Births are going smoothly and the prey hunters are bringing back more food for the Tribe to enjoy. Go out and catch some butterflies!

Tribe of Falling Blossoms ✧ Tribe of the Shrouded Mist ✧ Tribe of Swift Trails ✧ The Purity of Lemurs ✧ The Tribe of Ever Falling Snow ✧ Keepers of the Hearth ✧ Storm's End ✧ Tribe of Twisted Wood

Herb List X

eagle, wrote:
    actions
    consumption fasting post 4
    hunting albatross, bloom, and night
    border patrol quail, dust, and rock
    training squirrel learns stalking
    herb hunting storm looks for herbs
    notes i ask that no one die on patrols at the moment, but injuries are fine xo

✧ Albatross, Bloom, and Night caught 2 rabbits. While they were out Bloom wasn't watching her step and fell down a steep rocky slope, badly spraining one of her paws. She will need a poppy seed and an elder leaf to recover, as well as 1 moon of rest.
    ✧ Quail, Dust, and Rock found a sky while on patrol. She is due in 2 moons.
    ✧ Squirrel successfully learned stalking.
    ✧ Storm found 2 lavender, 1 mallow, and 1 oak leaf.

✧ The cinnamon bicolor with yellow eyes was colored by Kazin!

Gh0st wrote:
    Font Credit

Patrol: Thornteller patrols
    Hunting: Thornteller goes hunting
    Herbs: Thornteller looks for herbs
    Requests: Thornteller requests a Prey-hunter

✧ Thornteller found a prey-hunter while on patrol. They are a ginger tabby and white shorthair.
    ✧ Thornteller caught a thrush and a mouse.
    ✧ Thornteller found 2 cobweb, 1 raspberry leaf, and 1 feverfew.
    ✧ A prey-hunter was sent. They are a black and white shorthair with green eyes.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
    ───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    ✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
    -─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

❝ keepers of the hearth ❞ [ 001 ]

Postby Katrione » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:04 pm

──────
        [ 𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: 01 ] [ 𝗆𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌: 01 | 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗌: 00 ]
        [ 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖽 2 ]
        [ 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍: 02 posts ]
        [ 𝗆𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋: lyttlekytten ]

──────

the energetic she-cat trotted around the long-dead tractor, the wind ruffling her mackerel tabby fur. clove burn bent her head down to sniff at the herbs growing among the ribs of a long dead horse, making a note that her small herb store might need these at some point in the near future. with a flick of her tail, the wildfire trotted away and started to explore her new territory.

[ -- rip me, short post -- ]
        [ clove burn went hunting ]
        [ clove burn went patrolling ]
        [ clove burn went herb gathering ]
        [ clove burn visited the inferno and requested a cat of any rank ]

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
      Clove burn • 21m • Molly

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄
      [url=link]♦[/url] Name • Age • Gender

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒
      ✦ [url=link]♦[/url] Name • Age • Gender