unpopular opinion game V.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: unpopular opinion game V.5

Postby axes » Thu May 23, 2024 11:33 am

youre right and you should say it.... my mom is the principal of the high school I went to so I got to see just how large the gap between arts and sports funding is and it's...... really bad. at least where I am from. like bad enough they almost had to get rid of the acting classes' plays the same year the football team got new uniforms and the baseball team was established

the only right way to eat a kiwi is with the skin on
    ===== if heaven is full of people, then=====
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ------ ADULT - ART - MINECRAFT - THEY/HE -----

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ==== it will be exactly the same as earth ====
axes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavalampwater » Thu May 23, 2024 12:44 pm

disagree sounds like texture issues all around

it is so unnecessary for someone to get mad mad over fast food, like mad enough to where they start blowing up and yelling at most of the workers. 99% of the time if theres an issue like your order taking longer then expected or you missing an item and you bring it up to one of the workers they'll immediately fix it for you. at the end of the day theyre just people trying to do their jobs too
    dishe/headult
    adventure time & splatoon fan
    currently on a semi-hiatus to focus on life
    trade thread - rentry
lavalampwater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berketexspet » Thu May 23, 2024 3:38 pm

Disagree, too loud and they hurt my ears.

Life would be better if all of the chicken smoothie players found an island and made a country because chicken smoothie player are a lot nicer than other people. it would be a fully walkable city with no bullying or school.
Image Have a smooth-tastic day!
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halo » Thu May 23, 2024 4:11 pm

disagree . not everyone here is nice + i like school

pop ( / soda ) is overrated . i take one sip and the carbonation makes my life flash before my eyes tbh

— xo

╔════════════╗
charlielucy —
silly thaaaaang ! !
✦ ˚✧ transneufem

╚════════════╝

╔════════════╗
rentry / nerd / th
╚════════════╝

halo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PansyPossum » Thu May 23, 2024 4:30 pm

Disagree! There’s certain sodas I don’t like the flavor of, but I don’t get overwhelmed from carbonation. At least not the soda flavors I like to drink lol.

Cheesecake doesn’t taste good! 😔
he/they pronouns
Always open to trading my duplicates!
Pet's name: Lazlo
PansyPossum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paevent » Thu May 23, 2024 4:44 pm

Disagree I love it!! But it hurts my stomach pretty terribly so I can only eat a really thin slice of it at a time

I find it cringe when social media is over used in movies
adult ⋆。゚☁︎ she/her ☾ ゚。⋆ mobile user
paevent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ebony Stardust » Thu May 23, 2024 4:49 pm

Definitely agree

Systems in games that permanently retire items are not appealing without options to later or alternatively acquire limited items. (Otherwise one's favorite/most desired item may become unobtainable, which always sucks :P)

Oh well. Guess I get to be skipped. I'm bringing this one back in my next post. :/
Last edited by Ebony Stardust on Fri May 24, 2024 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Hello! You may call me Ebony
-I am a casual artist
-I am always open to trades (my trade thread)
-Formerly: Darkstorm-The-Wolf (eek '~')
-Remember, support, and pray for Israel

Need Clicks: ImageImage
Ebony Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Alannah~ » Thu May 23, 2024 7:55 pm

woahelle wrote:disagree. i’m so curious! do you toast the bread and then put it in the fridge? or just leave it out so it cools to room temp? either way, warm toast with melty butter sounds superior.

not sure if this is unpopular but i dislike when people say that cishet people can’t listen to/publicly enjoy music by queer artists. lots of people are quick to say that the music “isn’t FOR them” because of the queer meaning but that doesn’t mean that they can’t still support it and enjoy it!

i’ve been seeing a lot of discourse about it on tiktok whenever a cishet presenting person posts a video to a reneé rapp or chappell roan song. like yes, the artsists are lesbians singing about their lesbian experiences, but that doesn’t mean a straight person can’t enjoy the message or the beat or apply some aspects of the song to their own life.

it just feels very chronically online and gatekeepy to discourage listening to queer artists, especially when straight people are finally starting to normalize and appreciate the lgbtq+ community in pop culture.

I agree with you, this is something my partner does. He will refrigerate his toast before buttering and eating it. He just wanted to see if anyone on here would agree with him! Haha

Can't say I have an opinion on this one, I wasn't even aware this was a thing people were gatekeeping

I think that people who game all the time aren't really an issue, it's what make them happy and is a way to de-stress. The people that gets angry with their partners for constantly playing are a bit unfair, in my opinion. I do know that some people can be addicted to it and it severely impacts their lives, but daily gaming within moderation is completely fine.
~Alannah~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pthumerian » Thu May 23, 2024 8:21 pm

i agree. (hot take: if your partner is annoyed by it, it's not the right one for you anyway. get rid of them and get a partner who enjoys it just as much and whom you can game together with.)

people should help each other way more. this "fight for your own life or perish" crap in society needs to die.
pthumerian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pisto pesto pasta » Thu May 23, 2024 9:12 pm

i actually hate the mindset that you should not speak up about Ur problems to people ... people DONT want to help each other anymore...

back then when i used to be a teenager like as soon as some negative words left my mouth everyone would ask me whats up and why im saying this and if theres any problems... and i returned the energy. even the random online strangers. everyone deserves some reassurance.

and nowadays? all you get is a «dont vent to me i have my own problems and its hurting my mental health», «go to the vent channel», «can u not take it out on ppl that have nothing 2 do w ur problem??» or outright silence whenever i say something as simple «no im not fine my day was bad». from the people i call «friends».

and its not like im not respecting their wishes to not hear any negativity from me. but my concern is more like. the times have changed. noone uses to act this way. and i genuinely believe this is negative change.

and moreover the same people will go with their problems to me when they need someone. i hate this modern «not my problem» principle.

TLDR : agree
also POV ur oversharing on a pet web browser game

I think both peanut butter n jelly r gross and they make an even grosser combination when u put them together

my glorious trade thread
my glorious toyhouse
sig credit
owuz / shalf ♕
russian / english / french
he / she / they / xd
bigender aroace
falconian nationalist ♕

imagine living ♕
like a king someday
a single night
without a ghost in the walls