Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

( moorclan / post 05. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:46 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( statistics: 07 toms, 03 mollies, 10 total // 03 servings needed // next request from starclan is 09/14/19 )— -
( fresh kill pile: 01 pikas; 01 servings, 02 birds; 03 servings, 00 hares; 03 servings, 01 mice; 01 servings, 01 rabbits; 02 servings, 00 small fish; 02 servings // 10 servings total )— -
( medicine store: 01 catmint, 02 cobwebs, 01 poppy seeds, 01 borage leaves, 01 goldenrod, 01 thyme, 01 feverfew, 02 horsetail, 01 sticks )— -
( archive // 20 pebbles )— -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ixxx▬peccarypelt definitely was not trying to impress satyrsplash, but if he had been, he would not have been succeeding, for the deputy was either oblivious to or did not act upon the warrior's frequent sideways glances and the triumphant way he stood after catching prey.
    ixxx▬satyrsplash really wasn't that handsome, peccarypelt considered, grumbling under his breath as his paw caught in a tangle of long grasses. but...
    ixxx▬his eyes flicked over the other tom, taking in the thick, well-fed build, the musculature beneath his shiny coat, the darker patches atop his head and near the base of his spine.
    ixxx▬he was breathtaking.
    ixxx▬"peccarypelt?" satyrsplash inquired to a glassy-eyed warrior. "are you with me?"
    ixxx▬the ticked tabby tom snapped to attention, blinking away his awe at the sight of the other feline. "uh, yeah, obviously," he snarked, picking up the pika from where he'd dropped it absentmindedly. nevermind the fact that his paws were shaking with nerves, nevermind the fact that he couldn't tear his eyes away from peccarypelt. he had no idea what you were talking about.
    ixxx▬"we should probably head back; splashpaw will have my hide if i'm late to our training session," satyrsplash straightened up and began the trek back to camp.
    ixxx▬starclan help him, peccarypelt sighed. he was as infatuated as a kit was with a mossball.
    ixxx▬- - -
    ixxx▬"see, i'm better at doing this because, see, i have all sorts'a muscles, and i'm strong and super fast, like, super fast! see, i just ran over to that flower and back and you didn't even know! which flower? you'll never know because i'm the fastest cat alive! i'm faster than, er - a bird!" which was, at the time, the fastest thing splashpaw could think of as he rambled on and on and -
    ixxx▬"splashpaw!" satyrsplash cut in. "if you do not get back into a hunting crouch this instant, you will be cleaning out the elder's den as soon as we get our first elder! i don't care if you've been a warrior for a full season-cycle, you'll do it, i swear to you!"
    ixxx▬the apprenticecut off abruptly, flinging himself dramatically into a crouch. "fiiiiiiine," he groaned loudly, wiggling his rump as he pretended to stalk forward, pouncing with a flourish onto a stray leaf. "are you happy now, mom?"
    ixxx▬it was as jibe at his mentor, and satyrsplash knew it, but he'd rather be compared to this apprentice's mother than have him not obey the requests that the deputy presented. you would have thought that splashpaw would show a bit more respect towards the tom who, not even a month ago, held him unwittingly by his scruff after his impromptu ambush, but, alas, splashpaw had a head as hard as rocks.
    ixxx▬"great," satyrsplash commented wryly. "now actually try catching something, then come back to me."
    ixxx▬"but saaaaatyrsplash!"
    ixxx▬"splashpaw, by starclan help me, i will carry you back to camp and personally see that we go seek out an elder - "
    ixxx▬"alright, alright!"
    ixxx▬- - -
    ixxx▬mallowstep felt itchy, like he didn't quite belong in his skin. he was out of place here, he didn't belong, he knew no cat except the molly who'd found him, tulipstar.
    ixxx▬he considered his situation. he had once been a noble deputy with a beautiful, pregnant mate, and now -
    ixxx▬now he was in a strange clan with strange cats with strange personalities and he was utterly, irrevocable alone.
    ixxx▬he wondered about rimefrost, longing pricking at his whiskers. he wondered about their kits, he wondered where they were, he wondered what their names were.
    ixxx▬wondering, wondering, wondering.
    ixxx▬lucky be those who believe ignorance to be bliss.

consumption ; moorclan does not eat for one moon.
medicine ; hayfeather searches for herbs.
hayfeather practices medicine.
hayfeather has five skill points.
training ; splashpaw trains with satyrsplash.
ripplepaw trains with mirra.
new apprentices ; there are no new apprentices.
warrior assessments ; there are no new warriors.
patrols ; tulipstar patrols the borders.
mirra patrols the borders.
mallowpath and mahoganynose patrol the borders.
hunting ; peccarypelt and satyrsplash go hunting.
nursery ; sweetdrop is due now! hayfeather assists her and mirra attends the kitting. richterscreech of chessclan is the father.
deaths ; there are no deaths.
other actions ; tulipstar asks starclan for a warrior.
clan notes ; sweetdrop attracts at least one cat while patrolling.
mirra prevents complications during births if she attends the kitting.
ripplepaw will be rolled for powers when he becomes a warrior.
splashpaw will be rolled for powers when he becomes a warrior.
mod notes ; the following cats can be found at any time !
- fitchkit (1m molly who needs a surrogate mother before being found)
- chickenkit (1m molly who needs a surrogate mother before being found)
- donkeykit (1m tom who needs a surrogate mother before being found)
- goosekit (1m molly who needs a surrogate mother before being found)
( proof of mallow, mahogany, chicken, donkey, & goose here ! )

( the leader )
tulipstar, molly, 44m
brown bengal with green eyes
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the deputy )
satyrsplash, tom, 37m
ruddy somali with green eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the medicine cat )
hayfeather, tom, 38m
flame point bicolor with blue eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( warriors )
peccarypelt, tom, 33m
brown classic tabby with amber eyes
mirra, molly, 37m, powers
classic calico tabby with amber eyes
mallowpath, tom, 32m
black bicolor with olive eyes
mahoganynose, tom, 29m
longhair lynx point with blue eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( apprentices )
splashpaw, tom, 7m
blue bengal with grey eyes
ripplepaw, 7m, tom
silver ticked tabby with green eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( queens )
sweetdrop, molly, 24m, powers
longhair lynx point with blue eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( kits )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( elders )
none yet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( families )
sweetdrop & richterscreech | unborn
xxxxxxxxxxxx↳ from chessclan
unknown & unknown | splash & ripple

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( deceased )
name | cause of death
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( training )
splashpaw | satyrsplash | 01 skills
ripplepaw | mirra | 01 skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )
north =
north east =
east =
south east =
south =
south west =
west =
north west =

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( allies )
clan name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( enemies )
clan name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited by notwearingsocks on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chaosclan 001

Postby Kazin » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:00 am

Font credit
Number of cats: 001 | 0 ♀ | 1 ♂
Servings Needed: 2, next at 14 | Next Request: now | Mod: None yet
Herb Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The world has stopped. At least for the Twolegs, it seems. Cats, dogs, prey, fish... they're all still here. But where did all the Twolegs go? Raptorstar, or just plain Raptor, as he was called before the end of the Twoleg world, witnessed them just... disappear. How?

Raptor had been watching the Twolegs from afar, a usual past time for him. He was watching their food, the scraps they were going to throw away. He usually preferred hunting his own food but... with so many Twolegs in this area, and so many others fighting for the meager pickings, sometimes it was easier to deal with Twoleg food. Some of it wasn't half bad, if you knew what you were looking for. Plus, he was starving; anything would taste good right now.

"Come on, just leave the rest," Raptor growled, trying to ignore the pang of hunger in his belly. It was almost like the Twolegs were taunting him, letting out laughs and waving the food in their hands around. "Put it down."

Almost like he had cast a spell himself, at his last word they just started... leaving. Maybe not even leaving, but they vanished. One by one, the field he had been watching that was once full of Twolegs and their kits, running around, throwing things, screaming... it was empty. They were gone. The food the one he had been staring at lay on the grass now, abandoned. It seemed he wasn't the only cat that witnessed this strange turn of events; a couple more came blinking out of the treeline a few catlengths away. He shared an incredulous look with them, but Raptor shrugged. At least he could eat.

Padding up to the food, he ate it in a few swift bites, not quite enjoying the feeling of it hitting his stomach like he thought he would. At least there would be food now, without the Twolegs.

"Hey, I had my eyes on that first," a voice growled behind Raptor, causing him to whirl around. A tough cat stared at him, one he noticed before. Raptor only gave the newcomer a sly smile.
      "Sorry, bud. Gotta be quick if you want the best pickings."
      Another growl. Raptor wasn't worried, though; he had never lost a fight. Though he quickly realized he had picked the wrong cat to taunt as the cat rose to his full height, ears pinning back and his mouth curling into a snarl.
      "Wrong answer."

The bigger cat lunged at Raptor, quicker than the blue lynx would have imagined. The battle was over before it even truly began, Raptor receiving a series of scratches to his face. He yowled in pain as the other cat sprinted away, ignoring Raptor's pain.
      "The world is changing, son," the cat snarled from somewhere farther away. Raptor couldn't see him anymore, at least not with his good eye. "You better be prepared for it."

How could he prepare for the end of the world that had already come? He would need guidance. And guidance he got, as Raptor finally decided to turn his face to the stars, asking his ancestors he once abandoned for their help.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;; --> Raptorstar rises up
    to start to lead Chaosclan.

Hunting;; --> Raptorstar hunts.

Patrolling;; --> here

Medical;; --> here
    Family;; --> here

Training;; --> here

Request;; --> Raptorstar requests a cat of any rank to join him.

Other;; --> Will activate hard mode after I stockpile
    prey for the first three moons, if that's alright.

--> Chaosclan consumes nothing; 1st fast moon.

Leaders
    Raptorstar | | 28 moons | ★★★★★
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons | ★★★★

Soldiers [3 max]
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons | looks

Medics
Caretakers

Queens

Kits
Guardians

Hunters

Scouts

Ally Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Border Clans
    North | Name | Username
    East | Name | Username
    South | Name | Username
    West | Name | Username
    Prey Pile
    Mouse | 1 | 0
    Squirrel | 2 | 0
    Hare | 3 | 0
    Shrew | 1 | 0
    Rat | 2 | 0
    Pigeon | 3 | 0

Mentors
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 ♛ ─── " 𝑽𝑬𝑺𝑼𝑽𝑰𝑨 | 𝑰𝑿 】

Postby geto » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:41 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 019
      𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 009
      𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 010

𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 3
    𝙥𝙚𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 62
    𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 now > 25 sep
      𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 | 𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚
      [Eris, Reinhilde, Anthon, Juto & Meridine goes on a hunt & patrols the border]
      [Yvette goes to gather herbs]
      [Aether teaches Koda perception]
      [x1 borage has been used on Rye]
      [Halla goes into labour]
      [Aether requests for a sacred warrior]

[x1 squirrel & x1 shrew has been consumed by the clan]
      [x2 hare & x1 shrew has been added into the feed]
      [x1 goldenrod & x1 yarrow has been added into the medicine stash]
      [Ito & Nasrin has been accepted]
      [Nasrin is due in 2 moons]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻/𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑺𝑺
      Aether, 08y 04m, male

𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑫-𝑰𝑵-𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫
      Seiran, 4y 02m, male

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑰𝑬𝑹𝑺
      ♛ nil
      ♛ nil
      ♛ nil

𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑴𝑨𝑵
      Yvette, 07y 00m, female
      ♛ nil

𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑺
      ♛ nil

𝑷𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑺 & 𝑽𝑨𝑳𝑲𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 // 𝑺𝑨𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑶𝑹𝑺
      ♛ nil

𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺 & 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑺 // 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑺
      Reinhilde, 05y 10m, female
      Anthon, 04y 03m, male
      Eris, 01y 02m, female
      Meridine, 04y 07m, female
      Rye, 04y 05m, male
      Juto, 03y 10m, male
      Ito, 04y 03m, male
    𝑬𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺 // 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑺
    Gray, 10y 10m, male

𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑺
    Halla, 04y 00m, female
    - 0 posts left
    Nasrin
    - 2 posts left

𝑨𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑺 [06𝒎 - 12𝒎]
    Koda, 00y 09m, male

𝑵𝑬𝑾𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑵𝑺 [00𝒎 - 06𝒎]
    Connor, 00y 01m, male
    Cersei, 00y 01m, female
    Eleanor, 00y 01m, female
    Tristan, 00y 01m, male
    Diyanne, 00y 01m, female

𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑳𝑨𝑾𝑺 // 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑹𝒀
    [intruders, predators, wanderer, strays, etc]
    ♛ nil

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 // 𝑴𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫
    ♛ nil

𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑺
    Aether | Eris, Koda

𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺
    nil | Meridine | Connor, Cersei,
    Eleanor, Tristan, Diyanne

Ito | Nasrin | nil atm

𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺 & 𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑬𝑺
    group n. | ally/enemy

𝑴𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑵𝑬
      ⊰ borage leaves x0 — produces more and better milk, brings down fevers,
      helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests
      ⊰ broom x0 — used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
      ⊰ burdock root x1 — soothes and heals rat bites, numbs rat bite to the
      point a cat cannot feel the pain, also treats infected paws and other sores
      ⊰ burnet x1 — used to provide strength, good for expecting queens
      ⊰ celandine x1 — soothes weakened or damaged eyes
      ⊰ goldenrod x3 — good for healing wounds
      ⊰ rush x1 — helps hold a broken limb in place
      ⊰ holly berry x1 — no medicinal value, dangerous to kits
      ⊰ yarrow x1 — extracts poisons from wounds, make a cat vomit toxins,
      heal cracked pads when soften

𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮
      ⊰ Eris | 𝑰𝑽/𝑰𝑽 | stealth, speed, perception, strength
      ⊰ Koda | 𝑰𝑰/𝑰𝑽 | stealth, speed, perception, strength
    𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑫
    ⊰ mouse | 1 s. | x0 | 0 t.
    ⊰ shrew | 1 s. | x0 | 0 t.
    ⊰ rabbit | 2 s. | x4 | 8 t.
    ⊰ squirrel | 2 s. | x1 | 2 t.
    ⊰ small fish | 2 s. | x0 | 0 t.
    ⊰ hare | 3 s. | x2 | 6 t.

𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺
    north : name
    south : name
    east : name
    west : name
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby frightened eyes » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:37 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
SEIZE THE NIGHT
              ┌─────────────────────────┐

HERE IN THE FOREST DARK AND DEEP, I OFFER YOU ETERNAL SLEEP

First, it was acid rain. Killing everything in its path, no mercy as it swept t
              hrough for two days. Then, the storms. Raging on for four days, it turned t
              he sky black with roiling clouds, unbroken, with claps of thunder and crack
              s of lighting. Then for six days, the water levels rose higher than ever befo
              re in tsunamis and hurricanes. Starclan was at war with the Dark Forest up
              in the heavens.

And Brelsotrclan suffered for it. The clan, nearly wiped out, except for on
              e. Eleos, the clan’s deputy, was the last. But she rose above her clan’s des
              truction and she was given nine lines by Starclan as the new leader of her
              clan. It will be a hard and unforgiving journey. Can her paws walk the path
              they were meant to create?

The acid rain, storms, tsunamis, and hurricanes left a deep mark on Brels
              otrclan’s territory. Not one area was left untouched. Parts of the forest w
              here the clan lives was heavily destroyed and left to regrow ( x, x ) and th
              e old camp was completely destroyed, forcing them to relocate to anothe
              r in one of the less damaged areas.

THE CAMP was made with the previous one in mind in a stone hollow en
              closed by tall cliffs. The main entrance is through a thorn tunnel, which ca
              n lead out of the camp after exiting the dirtplace. There is also a secret e
              ntrance that is reached by climbing the rocks. The walls offer protection a
              nd keep out of the wind, but cats much watch their step near the edge as
              falling into the hollow can be fatal. A tall rock called the Highledge is used
              by the leader to call clan meetings. Most of the dens consist of caves and
              crevices in the rock wall. There is also the Halfrock, which is a smooth low
              stone that rises out of the ground near the elder’s den.

WARRIOR FALLS is the place where warriors train their apprentices. It is
              a moderately sized waterfall in the depths of one of the less ruined places
              of the forest, but isn’t too far from the clan’s camp. The water is shallow
              and therefore there isn’t any worry of drowning, but one misplaced step o
              n the rock surface on top of the waterfall could mean a severe tumble do
              wn into the pool.

THE LIGHTNING TREE is a scared place used to contact Starclan, or if o
              ne wishes (in the case of evil leaders), the Dark Forest, and is not too far
              from the Warrior Falls. It was the one place that wasn’t destroyed in the
              war between Starclan and the Dark Forest. A leader or medicine cat must
              curl up at the base of the tree with their nose touching the bark to make
              contact with Starclan or the Dark Forest.

Im asking for Brelsotrclan to replace my second clan, Birchclan. I’d still lik
              e to have hazilnut as my second mod, and I’d also like Eleos to be their fo
              under. Requesting color ins for all my cats as well. I’d like Eleos’ color in t
              o look something like this, please!

└─────────────────────────┘
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅸ-ⅩⅧ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 09-18-19

Postby Katrione » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:41 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaf-fall- Two young warriors squeal excitedly, darting after some leaves that were dancing around on the wind. A chill started to creep in on the air, chasing away the hot days of Greenleaf and quickly pulling the leaves from their branch homes. As the days become shorter and the skies change from a lively array of colors to a dead grey, the Clans will need to work hard on catching prey and stockpiling for the eventual snow fall of Leafbare.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

•All images linked are from Unsplash, a F2U image site, and many other F2U image sites.If you have a image font for your Clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site.

• Please let your mod know if you would like to use colored in lineart, f2u images, descriptions or a mixture of these options for your cats references.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
amethyst14 wrote:
Image(c)

[Ceremony] Foxkit becomes an apprentice.
[Border Patrol] Flintfang and Alkanetfur patrol.
[Hunting] Patchfur, Bouncepaw, Spottedpaw, Thornshade and Marigoldpatch hunt.
[Herb Hunting] Barkpool and Blackspot search for herbs.
[Training] Barkpool and Blackspot practice.
[Mates] Thornshade and Marigoldpatch become mates and try for kits.
Flintfang cheats on Patchfur with Alkanetfur and they try for kits. (Alkanet is the one trying with Flint)
[Prey] 2 Robins (4 Servings)
[Notes to Mod] Boop

[ Foxkkit is now an apprentice: Foxpaw! ]
      [ Flintfang's patrol found two warriors ]
      [ Patchfur's patrol caught x3 robins ]
      [ Barkpool and Blackspot gathered x1 yarrow, x1 goatweed and x1 thyme ]
      [ Barkpool and Blackspot's skills are kept sharp ]
      [ Marigoldpatch is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Alkanetfur is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Mod Notes: The descriptions for the warriors are: 1- dark gray tabby with a whip-like tail. 2- brown spotted tabby with >50% white spotting and olive eyes ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Chamrosh wrote:

[ Barnfish’s diabetes has put him into a coma]
[ Wrasse and Box join Gustclan ]
[ Boulderdash, Argusheart, and Bugleclaw all retire to the rank of elder ]
[ Troutstripe is on her second moon of gestation ]
[ Amuri tries for kits with her mates, Amo and Elsker ]

[ Teasel-leaf and Gannetpaw go herb-hunting ]
[ Osierfang, Tabbyfur, Garganeywhisker, Minnowstorm, Umbrastep, and Bramblestrike go hunting ]
[ Lobeliafur, Clarystorm, Knotfish, Adoniscloud, and Swayingtrees go hunting ]
[ Droseratail, Ploverstripe, Ringflower, Zinniapelt, and Poppycoat go hunting ]
[ Firepath, Merlindash, Amo, Elsker, and Amuri go on patrol ]
[ Tymestl trains Agility with her mentor, Heronstar ]
[ Fioled, Cairngormpaw, Dashpaw, Cinquefoilpaw, Rivuletpaw train the Battle skill with their mentors, Squirrelclaw, Vendacethroat, Moraine, Martinwhisker, Dipperfish ]
[ Dovepaw, Witpaw, and Mor train the Fishing skill with their mentors, Noctulepath, Saffronstream, and Mosquitowhisker ]
[ Eryr trains the Swimming skill with her mentor, Ospreystorm ]
[ Llosgi Llyn trains the Observation skill with his mentor, Pearstone ]
[ Zirconpaw and Dulsepaw train the Hunting skill with their mentors, Sparrowfoot and Lionfish ]
[ Gullpaw, Xanthe, Xiomara, and Xerxes train [any skill] with their mentors, Lobsterclaw, Camberfoot, Ulyssa, and Pheasantcloud ]
[ Langoustinefang stays in camp with the kits; Peonykit and Carnationkit ]
[ Cicelynose stays in camp to mind her kits; Chyak-kit, Kachookit, and Parakeetkit ]
[ Narwhal stays in camp to mind her kits; Japatellakit, Dragonetkit, Anemonekit, and Radishkit ]
[ Chubtail, Boulderdash, Argusheart, Bugleclaw, Troutstripe, Aspenfoot, Wigeonclaw, Yew-whisker, Wrasse, and Box stay in camp ]

[ Gustclan consumes 3x Frog, 2x Mouse, 2x Rabbit, 2x Squirrel, and 2x Small Fish - 13 portions ]

[ Starclan wishes Boulderdash, Argusheart and Bugleclaw many moons of rest ]
      [ Troutstripe gave birth to six wonderful kits! ( one ) ( two ) ( three ) ( four ) ( five ) ( six ) Starclan cooes happily over the new additions ]
      [ Amuri is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
      [ Teaselleaf and Gannetpaw gathered x1 chervil, x1 cobweb and x1 dock ]
      [ Osierfang's patrol caught x2 frogs and x1 mouse ]
      [ Lobeliafur's patrol caught x1 squirrel, x1 rabbit and x1 small fish ]
      [ Droseratail's patrol caught x1 big fish, x1 waterfowl and x1 hare ]
      [ Firepath's patrol found Magicfoot and Coralheart! ]
      [ Tymestl learned the Agility skill ]
      [ Fioled, Cairngormpaw, Dashpaw, Cinquefoilpaw and Rivuletpaw learned the Battle skill ]
      [ Dovepaw, Witpaw and Mor learned the Fish skill ]
      [ Eryr learned the Swim skill ]
      [ Llogsi Llyn learned the Observation skill ]
      [ Zirconpaw and Dulsepaw learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Gullpaw, Xanthe, Xiomara and Xerxes learned the Oration skill ]
Kazin wrote:

[ Hunting ]
Barleypelt, Sunfox,
and Hazelshine hunt.
Sandcloud and Smokeflight hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
Minnowstar and Swiftblaze patrol the borders.

[ Med Cat ]
Aldernose looks for herbs.
    [ Rank Up ]
    not this moon.

[ Mates / Kits ]
    not this moon.

[ Other / Request ]
    Archclan takes it's last
    fasting moon.
    Sandcloud and Swiftfoot
    (renamed Swiftblaze) join Archclan. Proof.
    Icepaw and Slatepaw
    (renamed Frostpaw) join Archclan. Proof.
    Minnowstar requests a deputy.
[ Training ]
Hunting:

Stealth:

Swimming:

Fighting: Frostpaw.

Tracking: Icepaw.

[ Barleypelt's patrol caught x2 hares ]
      [ Sandcloud's patrol caught x1 bird ]
      [ Minnowstar's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Frostpaw learned the Fight skill ]
      [ Icepaw learned the Track skill ]
      [ Starclan accepts Minnowstar's request and sends Archclan a deputy ]
Kazin wrote:

New Members;; --> Raptorstar rises up
    to start to lead Chaosclan.

Hunting;; --> Raptorstar hunts.

Patrolling;; --> here

Medical;; --> here
    Family;; --> here

Training;; --> here

Request;; --> Raptorstar requests a cat of any rank to join him.

Other;; --> Will activate hard mode after I stockpile
    prey for the first three moons, if that's alright.

--> Chaosclan consumes nothing; 1st fast moon.

[ Raptorstar caught x3 pigeons ]
      [ Starclan has accepted Raptorstar's request and has sent Chaosclan a hunter ]
      [ Your second mod will be Deimos ]
frightened eyes wrote:
BRELSOTRCLAN
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
SEIZE THE NIGHT
              ┌──────────────────────────┐

HERE IN THE FOREST DARK AND DEEP, I OFFER YOU ETERNAL SLEEP

First, it was acid rain. Killing everything in its path, no mercy as it swept t
              hrough for two days. Then, the storms. Raging on for four days, it turned t
              he sky black with roiling clouds, unbroken, with claps of thunder and crack
              s of lighting. Then for six days, the water levels rose higher than ever befo
              re in tsunamis and hurricanes. Starclan was at war with the Dark Forest up
              in the heavens.

And Brelsotrclan suffered for it. The clan, nearly wiped out, except for on
              e. Eleos, the clan’s deputy, was the last. But she rose above her clan’s des
              truction and she was given nine lines by Starclan as the new leader of her
              clan. It will be a hard and unforgiving journey. Can her paws walk the path
              they were meant to create?

The acid rain, storms, tsunamis, and hurricanes left a deep mark on Brels
              otrclan’s territory. Not one area was left untouched. Parts of the forest w
              here the clan lives was heavily destroyed and left to regrow ( x, x ) and th
              e old camp was completely destroyed, forcing them to relocate to anothe
              r in one of the less damaged areas.

THE CAMP was made with the previous one in mind in a stone hollow en
              closed by tall cliffs. The main entrance is through a thorn tunnel, which ca
              n lead out of the camp after exiting the dirtplace. There is also a secret e
              ntrance that is reached by climbing the rocks. The walls offer protection a
              nd keep out of the wind, but cats much watch their step near the edge as
              falling into the hollow can be fatal. A tall rock called the Highledge is used
              by the leader to call clan meetings. Most of the dens consist of caves and
              crevices in the rock wall. There is also the Halfrock, which is a smooth low
              stone that rises out of the ground near the elder’s den.

WARRIOR FALLS is the place where warriors train their apprentices. It is
              a moderately sized waterfall in the depths of one of the less ruined places
              of the forest, but isn’t too far from the clan’s camp. The water is shallow
              and therefore there isn’t any worry of drowning, but one misplaced step o
              n the rock surface on top of the waterfall could mean a severe tumble do
              wn into the pool.

THE LIGHTNING TREE is a scared place used to contact Starclan, or if o
              ne wishes (in the case of evil leaders), the Dark Forest, and is not too far
              from the Warrior Falls. It was the one place that wasn’t destroyed in the
              war between Starclan and the Dark Forest. A leader or medicine cat must
              curl up at the base of the tree with their nose touching the bark to make
              contact with Starclan or the Dark Forest.

Im asking for Brelsotrclan to replace my second clan, Birchclan. I’d still lik
              e to have hazilnut as my second mod, and I’d also like Eleos to be their fo
              under. Requesting color ins for all my cats as well. I’d like Eleos’ color in t
              o look something like this, please!

└──────────────────────────┘

[ Brelsotrclan has been started ]
      [ You have your first three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan ]
      [ You will start off with 20 pebbles ]
      [ Mod Note: Birchclan was stated as your first Clan under Chamrosh, while Moonclan is your second Clan listed under Hazilnut. Did you want to get rid of Moonclan to have this new Clan under Hazil, or have the new Clan as your first Clan under Cham? ]
Last edited by Katrione on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

KeyClan [002]

Postby obnixious » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Number of Cats: 5 | 3 - 2 | Next Visit to Pond of the Stars: Anytime
Mod: Duplex | Servings Needed: 0 (fasting for 1 moon) | Pebbles: 0

The wind shakes the little building where Cypressstar has made his home, and awakes the tom. He stretches out along the floor of leaves and moss, yawning loudly, before making his way up to the ledge about half way up and shoving open the little metal slider.

Glancing down, he watches curiously as Weasel shimmies her way out of the metal snake, before trotting her way out to the woods. It's strange, but it doesn't really bother him. After all, he can't micromanage everything the strange Tamer does.

Another bit of movement from the corner of his eye catches his attention, and he watches fondly as the little Juggler Jinglepaw makes her way out of the metal mouse she's been living in. It doesn't look particularly comfy, but he hasn't heard any complaints from her about it; so he's sure it's fine.

Jumping down from the ledge, he makes his way over to Jinglepaw, settling down near her to lick at his chest fur for a few moments while he waits for her to wake up a bit more.

"Good morning, Cypressstar! What're we doing today?" the young Juggler asks, practically vibrating with excitement now that she's awake enough to do so.

With a small hum, Cypressstar gets back to his feet, and heads towards the edge of the clearing. "We're going to train, young one.now come on. I'm not going to wait for you." It's an empty threat, but he can hear her scramble to follow him regardless and it makes him smile.

"What are we doing? Are we hunting again? Hunting is fun!" For a cat so small, her voice is certainly loud. Cypressstar is certain that if there was any prey around, that they wouldn't still be here.

"No. Last time we did that, we only caught a single mouse; and that was purely by chance. You need to learn to be quieter before I take you hunting again." It was only a few days ago, but that doesn't mean he's going to refrain from teasing the poor thing about it.

Jinglepaw pouts as she follows behind him, and they stop at a much smaller clearing. Cypressstar found this a while back, when he was out for a little walk by himself. It's a nice little area, and will make for a good place to train Jugglers. Obviously, when it's too cold in Leafbare they'll probably just train in camp, but for now it's still nice enough to come here.

Stopping in the middle of the clearing, he then turns to Jinglepaw. "I'm going to be teaching you how to fight today. Before I teach you how to hunt, I feel it will be good to teach you to defend yourself. Now, take a stance. Like this."

Cypressstar then crouches a little, balancing his weight between all his paws. He watches as Jinglepaw attempts to copy him, and gives her a few moments before lunging forward.

Yelping loudly, Jinglepaw scurries out of the way, completely abandoning her stance in a blind panic. This makes Cypressstar sigh, and he gets back into stance where he lands; Jinglepaw shakily copies it again after a few seconds.

"Alright, let's try this again. I want you to hold your ground, or at the very least try to roll out of the way instead of just running."

She nods, and so he lunges again.

It takes a few tries, but eventually she manages to hold her ground, snarling as she's knocked down and managing to kick him in the belly to get him off her. It's definite progress, but it's starting to get dark by now.

"You did good for today. We'll pick up where we left off tomorrow" - Jinglepaw whines in complaint - "so make sure you get a full night's rest."

He then leads the way back to camp, listening as Jinglepaw seems to drag her paws as she follows.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hello! Is there anybody there!"

Weasel, completely startled, ends up knocking her head off the inside of the metal snake's head where she sleeps, and gives out a sleepy whine. After a few moments of waiting for her ears to stop ringing, she remembers what it was that woke her up.

Who's voice was that?

Flattening down, she shimmies her way out of the metal skull she calls home, and gives a small yelp as she ends up practically nose to nose with a strange siamese cat. A quick glance to the side shows that there's actually two of them, and Weasel slowly gets herself all the way out into the open. It's absolutely awkward, since the she-cat doesn't move an inch to give her any wiggle room.

"Um, hello?" she questions, which makes the one standing in from of her finally react.

Blinking a few times in quick succession, the she-cat takes a few steps back to stand shoulder to shoulder with the other siamese with her, and narrows her eyes.

"You. Are you in charge? she demands, and Weasel frantically shakes her head. She nods, as if she was expecting that answer, before speaking again. "Then who is?"

Weasel perks up at that, and gets back to her feet and starts off towards the small building where Cypressstar lives. "Cypressstar is the Ringmaster here! We're a Clan. Do you know what Clans are? Oh, I'm Weasel by the way? What's your name?" Weasel talks practically a mile a minute, and it's clear she catches this stranger off guard.

"We do know what Clans are, yes." the tom responds, and wow his voice is much nicer than Weasel expected. He's a bit taller than the she-cat and infinitely fluffier, and their voices sound a bit alike. Weasel wants to assume they're related in some way.

"I'm Syrinxecho, and this is Auletris. It's very nice to meet you, Weasel." he dips his head a little, and Weasel dips her back out of instinct. He's nice; she likes him.

There's a shrill sound of metal from above, and Weasel looks up to watch as Cypressstar shoulders the metal screen open to peer down at the trio. Auletris has her hackles raised, presumably from the sound of the metal, but otherwise she doesn't move.

"What's going on here? Who are you two?" He looks to be fully focused on the two siamese, and completely ignores Weasel. Which, rude.

Looking much calmer now, Auletris speaks up. "I am Auletris, and this is my brother, Syrinxecho. We've left our previous home, and have been travelling to find a new place to live. Would we be welcome here?" Auletris really knows how to cut right to the point, and Weasel would be absolutely lying if she said that wasn't mighty attractive.

Cypressstar blinks slowly as he takes this all in, before sighing softly and glancing to Weasel. She takes it as the sign it clearly is, and moves out of the way so he can jump down to join them.

"Alright you. Okay. Yeah, uh. Of course you can stay? I don't see why I'd kick you out. If I left her stay" - Weasel is fully offended by that, and gasps - "then I see no reason to turn down either of you."

It's visible how the tension leaves both of their shoulders, and Weasel is glad that they can relax a bit now.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, Cypressstar. We'll do our best to be worthy of your kindness." Syrinxecho answers for the both of them, and then they're up and heading off towards the largest building, Cypressstar leading the way.

Weasel isn't necessary for this, and so she makes her way out of camp. Might as well make the most of this day and hunt for some herbs.

KeyClan fasts

Cypressstar and Jinglepaw patrol the border
Auletris and Syrinxecho hunt
Weasel hunts for herbs

Cypressstar and Jinglepaw train

cats wrote:
Ringmaster:
Cypressstar | 33 Moons | | 🗝️
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Trapeze Artist:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Tamer:
Weasel | 22 Moons | | 🗝️
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Acrobats:
Syrinxecho | 15 Moons | | 🗝️
Auletris | 15 Moons | | 🗝️

Jugglers:
Jinglepaw | 8 Moons | | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Magicians:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Clowns:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️

Musicians:
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
Name | Age | Gender | 🗝️
information wrote:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
x1 borage | produce milk & reduce fever
x1 burdock root | soothes rat bites
x1 catmint | greencough & whitecough
x1 honey | soothes throat
x1 fennel | helps hip pain
x1 mallow leaves | soothes bellyache
x1 raspberry leaves | ease pain & stop bleeding

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Hare | x3 | 3 servings
Total | 10 servings
cats cont. wrote:
Mentors:
Cypressstar | Jinglepaw | 1 | combat
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

font credits: © ©
Last edited by obnixious on Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shadowed Kingdom 3

Postby Euthymios » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:56 pm

[♂ - 3] [♀ - 1]
4 / 5 servings needed

paragraphVidonia was nothing more than a traveler of the forest, a cat who offered her skills to any who needed it, but never permanently settling down to form a strong bond with anyone. Her wanderlust was simply too great for a family, as the tuxedo-spotted fae believed that there was simply too much of the territory to explore to actually settle down. That being said, few cats that Vidonia had met were felines that she would actually like to settle down with. She was pretty in terms of appearance, but many cats had been pushed away by her razor sharp tongue. She had no friends, and she sought none more, or so it appeared.
      paragraphIn truth, Vidonia found that she actually sought company much more than she thought. It wasn't exactly she had made herself acknowledge all these years, but it was there nonetheless. And the pang was growing into a void that ate at her. Every single day.
      paragraphHaving grown up an atheist, away from the gods and goddesses, she was utterly bewildered when she

[ consumption ] n/a; final hunting moon
      [ requests ] nil; next request anytime
      [ new arrivals ] cedarsight, bramblepaw, valerianspring
      [ assigned mates ] nil; to be decided
      [ hunting ] blackstar, winterhaze, stormshroud, cedarsight, bramblepaw
      [ patrol 1 ] blackstar, winterhaze, cedarsight
      [ rank changes ] vidonia (renamed valerianspring) is appointed the shadow seer | bramblepaw and cedarsight are welcomed as cadet and soldier respectively.
      [ mentor assignments ] bramblepaw is a cadet under stormshroud
      [ training ]
      [ herb gathering ] valerianspring
      [ mod notes ] Also I'm hoping that no one dies on patrol xx

high lord
      blackstar, 31 mns, ♂
        9 lives remaining
        ↳ muscular battle-scarred black tom with sage-green eyes
      high consort

royal children :

shadow seer :

shadow-seer thorn

captain of the stormguard :

stormguards

soldiers
      stormshroud, 25 mns, ♂
        ↳ white tom with blue eyes
      winterhaze, 25 mns, ♀
        ↳ white molly with green eyes
      cedarsight, 25 mns, ♂
        ↳ muscular brown tabby tom

cadets
      bramblepaw, ♀, 7 moons

dames

younglings

veterans

outsiders (not part of clan)
╔═══════════════════════════╗
borders
║ ‣ N:
║ ‣ NW :
║ ‣ NE : vagaryclan ([kat])
║ ‣ W : gustclan (chamrosh)
║ ‣ E : lostclan (catmagics)
║ ‣ SW : chessclan (sharpiepeppermint)
║ ‣ SE: bearclan (inky)
║ ‣ S: highgarden (eagle,)
╚═══════════════════════════╝

training
║‣ bramblepaw's mentor is stormshroud

║ reputation
║ ‣ allies : highgarden, lostclan, bearclan, kishenzi mwezi
║ ‣ enemies: celestials
║ ‣ neutral : gustclan, vagaryclan
Last edited by Euthymios on Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:56 am, edited 36 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frightened eyes » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:53 am

population; one

one female
zero males

servings needed; two

visit to the tree; now

clan archives; here

pebble amount; 00
──────────────
© to 1001fonts

Previous Moon

First, the rain came. It was acid, burning through fur. Two warriors and an Apprentice died. Then the storms, and even more of their numbers were killed by forest fires and falling trees. And finally, the tsunamis and hurricanes where the rest of the clan was wiped out, death by drowning and starvation. All except for one.

“Eleos.” The she-cat’s eyes blinked open to see a familiar tom looming over her. She was no longer in the ruined forest of Brelsotrclan, but in a place full of green, with rolling hills as far as the eye can see, the sun shining warmly in the clear blue sky. The tom’s shoulders were tinged with silver, and stars glittered in his pelt. His clear blue eyes held fondness in their depths.

“Brelsotrstar?” The smaller, sleek-furred she-cat scrambled to her paws, ears twitching at the unfamiliar surroundings. “Is this Starclan? Am I...am I dead?” The last thing she remembered was curling up to sleep after walking into a hollow enclosed by tall cliffs. If she was, then she could see her clan again.

“No, you’re not dead.” Brelsotrstar purrs, resting his tail-tip on her slim shoulder. “Eleos, you are the last of Brelsotrclan. And as the clan’s deputy, it is your duty, your destiny, to lead the clan.”

Sorrow glimmers in Eleos’s eyes, but she nods. A moment passes and then others are standing at Brelsotrstar‘s side, stars gleaming in their fur and silver looking around their paws. Their eyes held a fond warmth - they are all cats she had known before the disasters hit.

Brelsotrstar steps forward, touching his nose to the top of Eleos’s head. “With this life, I give you acceptance. To give you the ability to know there are things you cannot change, but the wisdom to know when you can.” The tom steps back and another takes his place.

Pineleaf, the medicine cat who had bandaged all of Eleos’s wounds, steps forward and touched her nose to the top of her head. “With this life, I give you confidence, for leading the clan through both the darkest and the lightest of days.” She steps back, and it continues with seven more lives - courage, compassion, endurance, grace, honor, instincts, and humility.

Eleos’s nine lives surge through her, bringing with it a sense of duty and wisdom. Brelsotrstar speaks once more. “I hail you by your name, Eleos. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and Starclan grants you the guardianship of Brelsotrclan. Defend it well; care for the young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity.”

Eleos dips her head respectfully as the cats of Starclan cry out her name. Eleos! Eleos! Eleos!

This Moon

Eleos’s head rests on her delicate paws, stretched out in her nest in the leader’s den. It’s been a moon since she received her nine lives for her coronation. She now leads Brelsotrclan as their leader. But she is alone.

After a few moments of thought, the lithe she-cat stands and shakes out her fur before padding from her den. She leaves the camp through the thorn tunnel, weaving through the parts of the forest that have been left to regrow into one area that was left untouched until the Lightning Tree is before her.

She approaches it before curling up at the base, her nose brushing its bark as she closes her eyes. When she opens them, she is no longer at the base of the ancient tree, but in the same place where she received her nine lives. It takes a mere moment before Brelsotrstar is approaching her, muscles rippling under his starry pelt. The tom watches her expectantly, stopping in front of her.

“Brelsotrstar. To help start off the regrowth of Brelsotrclan, can you bring me a Queen? My littermate, Lilimoa.”
Last moon’s important events
- After the near complete destruction of Brelsotrclan, Eleos received her nine lives from Starclan

This moon’s activity log
- Eleos patrols
- Eleos hunts
- Eleos asks for a Queen at the Lightning Tree from Starclan

Notes
- Three posts left to gather prey
- Please provide color ins for all cats that are given instead of pictures!

LEADER
          ind Eleos , 20 moons old , she-cat

DEPUTY
          ind name , age , gender

MEDICINE CAT
          ind name , age , gender

WARRIORS
          ind name , age , gender
          ind name , age , gender

APPRENTICES
          ind name , age , gender
          ind name , age , gender

QUEENS
          ind name , age , female
          ind name , age , female

KITS
          ind name , age , gender
          ind name , age , gender
    ALLIES
    ind clan name , username
    ind clan name , username

ENEMIES
    ind clan name , username
    ind clan name , username

BORDERS
    ind north: clan name , username
    ind south: clan name , username
    ind east: clan name , username
    ind west: clan name , username

HERB STORAGE
    ind↪ herb , x0 , usage
    ind↪ herb , x0 , usage
    ind↪ herb , x0 , usage
    ind↪ herb , x0 , usage

PREY STOCK
    ind↪ mouse , x0 , 1 serving
    ind↪ shrew , x0 , 1 serving
    ind↪ rabbit , x0 , 2 servings
    ind↪ squirrel , x0 , 2 servings
    ind↪ small fish , x0 , 2 servings
    ind↪ hare , x0 , 3 servings

TRAINING
    indname & name , 0 training sessions ,
    indentininmove , move , move , move
    indname & name , 0 training sessions ,

THE DECEASED
    indname , age at death , cause of death
    indname , age at death , cause of death

FAMILY TIES
    indname + name = kits
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frightened eyes » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:01 am

population; eight
five males
three females
zero nonbinary
servings needed; two
visit to the whispering stones; 9.25.19
pebblies; 8
archives; here
© to 1001fonts

work in progress
- the warrior is rejected
- moonstar asks for a medicine cat
- elmwood, civetfang, starlingfur, minkwing, aspenpaw, and moonstar hunt
- moonstar and duskpaw patrol
- moonstar & duskpaw and elmwood & aspenpaw train
- requesting that color ins be used instead of pictures from now on!

LEADER
          ind moonstar , 22m , male
          indlives: ★★★★★★★★★

DEPUTY
          ind name , moons , gender

MEDICINE CAT

WARRIORS
          ind civetfang , 40m , male
          ind elmwood , 38m , female
          ind starlingfur , 46m , male
          ind minkwing , age , female

APPRENTICES
          ind duskpaw , 8m , male
          ind aspenpaw , 8m , female

QUEENS
          ind elmwood , 38m , due in 2m
          ind name , moons , female

KITS
          ind batkit , 5m , male
    ALLIES
    ind clan name , username
    ind clan name , username

ENEMIES
    ind clan name , username
    ind clan name , username

BORDERS
    ind north: clan name , username
    ind south: clan name , username
    ind east: clan name , username
    ind west: clan name , username

HERB STORAGE
    ind↪ herb , x0 , usage
    ind↪ herb , x0 , usage

PREY STOCK
    ind↪ frog , x2 , 1 serving
    ind↪ squirrels , x0 , 2 servings
    ind↪ small fish , x0 , 2 servings
    ind↪ big fish , x0 , 3 servings
    ind↪ hares , x0 , 3 servings
    ind↪ hawks , x1 , 3 servings

TRAINING
    indmoonstar & duskpaw , 0 training sessions ,
    indelmwood & aspenpaw , 0 training sessions ,

THE DECEASED
    indentinSTARCLAN
    indcat name , age at death , cause of death
    indentinTHE DARK FOREST

FAMILY TIES
    indcivetfang + elmwood = duskpaw & aspenpaw
    indunknown + unknown = batkit
Last edited by frightened eyes on Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ThicketClan [016]

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:21 am

Number of Cats: 67
23 toms // 24 mollies // 4 other
Feeding Needed: 11
Archive: here
Mod: Duplex
Pebbles: 41
Notes:
oops I'm late

Heronkit tucked his paw over his muzzle and stared out at the rising sun. Lemonstar's fluffy form weaved across the clearing, heading towards HighThorns. Rosekit was roaring across the camp after her, Splashkit haring after him. Softkit, their sister, was being smothered in licks by Koipuddle, who kept one eye on his two extrovert sons. Heronkit turned his gaze to his favourite littermate, Nightkit. She was watching Twigwish and Sparkgaze as Twigwish consumed her hormonal herbs.

Similar scents were swathing Koipuddle, and a tingle ran from Heronkit's tail tip to his nose. Although his father had only started at 20 moons, and even Twigwish at 8 moons, but Heronkit was excited to be starting at his current age - maybe even today if he was lucky! Lemonstar had sprang onto the HighThorns and was howling out the meeting call. Cowkit stood and stretched from where he'd been napping next to Heronkit.

"C'mon, Heronkit!" he mewed quietly, and although an excited ripple ran along his spine, Heronkit whipped his tail around his brother's maw. "I'm going to tell her," Heronkit told Cowkit under his breath. "Who, Lemonstar?" His brother replied. Heronkit set his jaw. "The whole Clan." Ahead of them, Nightkit sprang towards the thorny stump, Twigwish and Sparkgaze following their future apprentice with a warm smile. Softkit met up with her brothers, followed by Koipuddle and Berrytoes herded the other two towards the meeting. "Hi, Sweetkit!" Softkit mewed warmly.

Heronkit cringed inwardly at the sound of his old name. "Hi," he murmured. Koipuddle pressed his flank against Heronkit, curling his scruffy tail around the kitten's hind paws. Heronkit shifted away from his father, both Koipuddle and Berrytoes had been growing more protective of him. Nightkit had suggested it was because he'd been shrinking inside himself during the last two or three moons. "Quiet, quiet!" Lemonstar called for silence. "Today we gather round for quite a monumental occasion." She gazed around the gathered Clan, her clear green pupils scanning the ten kits scattered among the other cats.

"Windkit," Lemonstar began. Heronkit watched as his tabby denmate scrambled up the thick roots. "You have reached the age of 6 moons and are ready to become an apprentice." Windkit leant forwards and raised his muzzle eagerly to the leader. "From this moment onwards until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Windpaw!" Heronkit's azure eyes widened as he watched Windpaw turn round to scan the Clan for the cat who would be his mentor.

"Elmstep!" Lemonstar announced. "You have earned your position in this Clan and will be Windpaw's mentor. May you pass down all you know to him." Windpaw pressed his nose to the tabby warrior's. Heronkit fidgeted impatiently as Breezekit and Zephyrkit were called up. "Breezekit, Zephyrkit. You also have reached the age of six moons. From this moment onwards until you earn your warrior names you will be known as Breezepaw
and Zephyrpaw."

The sister and brother eagerly spun around to grin at their fathers, who watched as Robin and Tigertooth were called up to be Breezepaw and Zephyrpaw's respective mentors. Touching noses, Breezepaw sneezed, much to the amusement of his sister Tornadokit, who literally howled with laughter.

"And Tornadokit!" Lemonstar called, the last of Foggyprance and Sedgewatcher's kits stepped up. Her brown fur spiked along the spine with anticipation. "You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become an apprentice. From this moment onwards until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Tornadopaw." Heronkit spotted Spidermouse shuffling forwards, and Lemonstar confirmed that. "Spidermouse," she said calmly. "You have received top training from Batshriek and are also ready for your first apprentice. You will be Tornadopaw's mentor."

Tornadopaw stood on tiptoe, every hair on her pelt tingling with joy. She pressed her nose against Spidermouse's. Then Lemonstar turned to the six siblings clustered by Berrytoes and Koipuddle. Rosekit leant forwards, ears pricked to hear Lemonstar's words. "Rosekit, Splashkit and Softkit." Rosekit bounced up, ginger tail flicking and Splashkit flanking him. Softkit followed more demurely, but Heronkit spotted the telltale signs of excitement on his sister.

"You are all at six moons of age. You will be apprentices by the names of Rosepaw, Splashpaw and Softpaw." The newly deemed Rosepaw let out a stifled screech of eagerness as Lemonstar went on to list their mentors, "Driftsnow, Junipermuzzle, Almondpaws!" The three warriors, tabby, tortoishell and pointed, padded forward. Rosepaw jutted his muzzle forward, ready to touch his nose, but Driftsnow gave a minute shake of his head as Lemonstar announced the mentors.

Heronkit leant forward as his siblings settled back down and Lemonstar called: "Cowkit, Sweetkit!" Heronkit crept forward, ears pinning back at the sound of his "name". Lemonstar parted her maw to continue with the ceremony but he shyly broke in, "Um, no, ..." he trailed off, staring around anxiously. Koipuddle was frowning at him, and Berrytoes's head tilted in confusion. But Nightkit's amber gaze met his, her confident smile spurring him on, and he leapt onto one of the roots. "Actually, Lemonstar, if possible, could - could you chan-change my name?" He kept his eyes glued on Nightkit, and went on. "Um, maybe, we could um, start calling me He-heronki-Heronpaw? And maybe he from now on, n-not she?" he stuttered out to a grinning Nightkit.

The whole Clan was completely silent, and Nightkit narrowed her eyes, anxious for once. But Koipuddle broke the moment and meowed "Of course... Heronpaw." Berrytoes nodded and soon there was a flurry of agreement and smiles among the whole Clan. Lemonstar nodded. "Of course." Raising her eyes to the sky, she began the new ceremony: "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is." The now nameless cat hovered by Lemonstar's paws. He bit his lip excitedly. "By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he/she will be known as Heronpaw, for that is the name you have chosen. Pikashine, you've come far since you left WillowClan and will be Heronpaw's mentor. I trust you will teach him everything you know."

Heronpaw touched noses with the tabby she-cat.

Happenings wrote:Leader:
↳Could I have this cat for the plot ★ 16.8.19
Medicine Cat:
↳Twigwish, Ravenpaw and Sparkgaze gather herbs
↳Twigwish, Ravenpaw and Sparkgaze practice their skills
↳Coltpaw gets 1x stinging nettle
Border Patrols:
↳Shardlily, Pikashine, Driftsnow, Cowpaw, Heronpaw, Softpaw
↳Junipermuzzle, Robin, Elmstep, Splashpaw, Breezepaw, Windpaw
↳Spidermouse, Almondpaws, Tigertooth, Rosepaw, Tornadopaw, Zephyrpaw
Hunting Patrols:
↳Deertumble, Batshriek, Blackmuzzle, Shardlily, Myrtlepaw, Briarpaw
↳Driftsnow, Barkskip, Spidermouse, Ottergrowl, Maplesnap, Tansypaw
Ceremonies:
↳Ravenkit is ready to become an apprentice! She will be a medicine cat
↳Cowkit is ready to become an apprentice! His mentor will be Shardlily
↳Sweetkit is ready to become an apprentice! His mentor will be Pikashine
    ↳He will be changing his name to Heronpaw
↳Softkit is ready to become an apprentice! Her mentor will be Driftsnow
↳Splashkit is ready to become an apprentice! His mentor will be Junipermuzzle
↳Rosekit is ready to become an apprentice! His mentor will be Almondpaws
↳Breezekit is ready to become an apprentice! His mentor will be Robin
↳Windkit is ready to become an apprentice! His mentor will be Elmstep
↳Tornadokit is ready to become an apprentice! Her mentor will be Spidermouse
↳Zephyrkit is ready to become an apprentice! Her mentor will be Tigertooth
↳Mothpaw is taking her final assessment: Mothwhisper
Mates & Kittings:
↳N/a
Eaten
↳ThicketClan eats x3 crow
Training
↳Coltpaw (swimming)
↳Briarpaw (swimming)
↳Moorpaw (swimming)
↳Tansypaw ( attack )
↳Myrtlepaw ( attack )
↳Daisypaw ( tracking )
↳Softpaw ( tracking )
↳Heronpaw ( tracking )
↳Witheredpaw ( tracking )
↳Glowingpaw ( tracking )
↳Nightpaw ( tracking )
↳Rosepaw ( tracking )
↳Splashpaw ( tracking )
↳Windpaw ( tracking )
↳Breezepaw ( tracking )
↳Zephyrpaw ( tracking )
↳Tornadopaw ( tracking )
↳Whiskerpaw ( tracking )
Other

Leader: (( 1 ))
          Lemonstar | 85 moons | molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy: (( 1 ))
          Foggyprance | 56 | tom |

Medicine Cat: (( 2 ))
          Sparkgaze | 58 moons | molly | ( Sp: ♡♡♡♡♡ )
          Twigwish | 18 moons | deminonbinary ( amab ) | ( Sp: ♡♡♡♡♡ )

Warriors: (( 31 ))
          Hawkwhisker | 85 moons | tom |
          Goldenwing | 82 moons | molly |
          Junipermuzzle | 79 moons | molly |
          Peacock | 76 moons | molly |
          Heatherpelt | 75 moons | molly |
          Almondpaws | 72 moons | molly |
          Deertumble | 64 moons | molly |
          Patchedslip | 63 moons | she-cat |
          Sedgewatcher | 55 moons | tom |
          Twocrow | 45 moons | molly |
          Littledusk | 44 moons | tom | ]☾ ©
          Batshriek | 41 moons | tom |
          Barkskip | 41 moons | tom |
          Blackmuzzle | 36 moons | tom |
          Shardlily | 33 moons | nonbinary (amab) |
          Crowblaze | 32 moons | tom |
          Berrytoes | 31 moons | genderfluid (amab) |
          Lightningpelt | 31 moons | molly |
          Elmstep | 30 moons | molly |
          Koipuddle | 30 moons | trans tom (afab) |
          Robin | 26 moons | tom |
          Driftsnow | 25 moons | tom |
          Ottergrowl | 19 moons | tom | ( left )
          Spidermouse | 19 moons | tom |
          Maplesnap | 19 moons | molly |
          Fernpurr | 19 moons | molly |
          Pikashine | 17 moons | trans molly |
          Chiveheart | 15 moons | tom |
          Tigertooth | 14 moons | tom |
          Birchwhisker | 14 moons | tom |
          Oaknose | 14 moons | molly |

Apprentices: (( 20 ))
          Mothpaw | 18 moons | molly |
          Coltpaw | 13 moons | trans molly ( amab ) |
          Moorpaw | 13 moons | nonbinary (afab) |
          Briarpaw | 12 moons | molly |
          Tansypaw | 10 moons | tom |
          Daisypaw | 10 moons | molly |
          Myrtlepaw | 10 moons | tom |
          Witheredpaw | 7 moons | genderqueer | | twisted paw
          Whiskerpaw | 7 moons | bigender |
          Glowingpaw | 7 moons | tom |
          Cowpaw | 6 moons | tom |
          Splashpaw | 6 moons | tom |
          Nightpaw | 6 moons | molly | | med cat app
          Rosepaw | 6 moons | tom |
          Heronpaw | 6 moons | trans tom (afab) |
          Softpaw | 6 moons | molly |
          Windpaw | 6 moons | tom |
          Breezepaw | 6 moons | tom |
          Zephyrpaw | 6 moons | molly |
          Tornadopaw | 6 moons | molly |

Nursery: (( 5 ))
          Dappledhowl | 38 moons | molly |
          Bubblestripe | 35 moons | bigender (afab) |
          Glimmerbee | 33 moons | genderqueer (afab) |
          Orielnose | 32 moons | molly | | paralyzed hind legs | nursery assistant
          Steamsplash | 31 moons | molly | | kits next moon

Kits: (( 5 ))
          Brushkit | 5 moons | tom |
          Newtkit | 3 moons | molly |
          Ragwortkit | 2 moon | tom |
          Lovagekit | 2 moon | molly |
          Mallowkit | 2 moon | molly |

Elders: ( 2 )
          Grassfur | 103 moons | agender |
          Bumbletuft | 89 moons | genderqueer |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | DareClan | patience99
    East | ClimbingClan | Creme Eggs
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tansy | Cures coughs; Can be used to cure wounds and poisons; Stops cats from getting greencough; Soothes throats; Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats | 2x
    Blackberry Leaves | Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings | 1x
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches; Gives strength, Helps troubled breathing; Helps calm cats | 1x
    Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding | 7x
    Chickweed | Treats greencough | 1x
    Dock | Soothes scratches, soothes sore pads, if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds | 2x
    Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
    Burnet | Used to give strength, good for expecting queens | 2x
    Broom | Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds | 2x
    Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength | 3x
    Deadly Nightshade | For Mercy-killing a Cat | 1x
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting if swallowed or brings down swelling if placed as a poultice, can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones and chewing the stems helps fight against infection | 2x
    Ragwort | Gives a cat strength | 1x
    Mousebile | Kills ticks | 2x
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, also used for wrenched claws, can be used for itching, or for inflammation on stiff joints, also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, can be used for burns. | 1x
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | 3x
    Dandelion | Leaves are chewed to act as a painkiller | 1x
    Borage | use | 1x
    Coltsfoot | use | 1x
    Rosemary | use | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x7 | 1 servings | total 7
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings | total 4
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings | total 3
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings | total 6
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings | total 0
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings | total 2
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings | total 0
    total: 22

Mentors:
    Crowblaze | Moorpaw |5/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [▪] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Patchedslip | Briarpaw | 5/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [▪] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Blackmuzzle | Coltpaw | 5/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [▪] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Berrytoes | Mothpaw | 6/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [▪] Fishing
    [▪] Attack
    [▪] Defense
    [▪] Swimming
    Peacock | Tansypaw | 3/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [▪] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Twocrow | Myrtlepaw | 3/6 training sessions
    [▪] Tracking
    [▪] Hunting
    [▪] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Heatherpelt | Daisypaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Fernpurr | Witheredpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Maplesnap | Whiskerpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Shardlily | Cowpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Pikashine | Heronpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Driftsnow | Softkit | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Robin | Breezepaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Junipermuzzle | Splashpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Almondpaws | Rosepaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Elmstep | Windpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Tigertooth | Zephyrpaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Spidermouse | Tornadopaw | 0/6 training sessions
    [ ] Tracking
    [ ] Hunting
    [ ] Fishing
    [ ] Attack
    [ ] Defense
    [ ] Swimming
    Sparkgaze & Twigwish | Ravenpaw | 0/7 training sessions
    [▪] Poison Recognition
    [▪] Medicine Recognition
    [▪] Minor Wounds
    [▪] Major Wounds
    [▪] Minor Sickness
    [▪] Major Sickness
    [▪] Kitting

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit | StillBorn | Buried in MonarchClan's Old Territory | Sky of Everlasting Peace | amab |
    Birdkit | Died During Birth | afab | Sky of Everlasting Peace |
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | gender | Sky of Everlasting Peace/Peril

Families:
    Sedgewatcher and Foggyprance | Kitting Now
    Heatherpelt and Lemonstar | Chivepaw, Moorpaw
    Patchedslip and Littledusk | Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, Otterpaw
    Junipermuzzle and Almondpaws | Glowingkit, Birdkit
    Berrytoes and Koipuddle | Kitting Now
    Hawkwhisker and Goldenwing | Briarpaw, Maplekit
    Deertumble | Tansykit, Daisykit, Myrtlekit
    Twocrow | Tigerpaw, Birchpaw, Oakpaw

Bio Relatives:
    Sedgewatcher and Almondpaws | Now
    Patchedslip and Littledusk | Spiderpaw, Maplepaw, Otterpaw
    Heatherpelt and Unknown | Moorpaw
    Hawkwhisker and Goldenwing | Briarpaw, Maplekit
    Junipermuzzle and Foggyprance | Glowingkit, Birdkit
    Berrytoes and Koipuddle | Now
    Deertumble and Wolfclaw of SummitClan | Tansykit, Daisykit, Myrtlekit
    Twocrow and Unknown | Tigerpaw, Birchpaw, Oakpaw
[/quote]
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist